7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

There is a simple solution to JQ’s coverage problem. Hey JQ! If your forum warriors would stop spending so much time on the forums kittening, and instead actively improving and providing a community guilds would be more than happy to join, you guys would probably get more guilds coming over. There must be something kittening wrong with your server if all the guilds are constantly going to SOR or BG. JQ should ask itself why they are being passed over for SOR and BG.

Ever hear of quality over quantity? JQ doesn’t have that many trolls these days either, in fact losing for a while has actually helped us shed some of the worst of them. I would say a lot of JQ are exactly where we want to be, still competitive and having fun fighting for it every nite. We might lack coverage in a few time zones but there are not enough guilds to stack 4 maps full 24/7 across 3 servers and if we were trying to get more transfers all the time we would be making some lower tier suffer for the pleasure of getting MORE FREAKING SKILL LAG! >< So yeah, no thank you, JQ doesn’t really need anymore players, SoR and BG just need less. We’ve got a pretty cool crop over here already.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Its cute when iron, a member of NA t1 for less than 16% of the total time JQ spent on Tier1 makes a (/chest thumping) comment about t1

Angry little Fuzzbox and his illusions of grandeur. There’s not a single T1 server that hasn’t benefit from transfers. Do you really think because you have blind devotion to JQ your opinion means more than anyone else’s?

Wait. Don’t answer that, I already know what your reply is.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Honestly, any un-informed player will look at the score and see that the tier is pretty balanced.

fixed that for you :P

you only need to look at millenium to see this

when any server scores more than double the ppt of the two other servers combined it is not good for the tier, yes the overall scores are close atm but it doesn’t look like it will get much closer, rather the scores will blow out from here as coverage takes over

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Honestly, any un-informed player will look at the score and see that the tier is pretty balanced.

when any server scores more than double the ppt of the two other servers combined it is not good for the tier, yes the overall scores are close atm but it doesn’t look like it will get much closer, rather the scores will blow out from here as coverage takes over

This is going to be into day 4 where the scores are still this close. Unheard of before. This tier is close to balanced.

What I think no one is taking into account beyond transfers is the summer. More players are out and about with more free time. BG with it’s massive server population combined with the summer still is kicking it strong with the coverage and quite frankly I still think they will prob win this matchup.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

So much hate in this thread. Show some respect to each other.
People who complain about PvD clearly never fought in EU ladder against Vizunah Square. Hope our future matchup will get even more balanced every week.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

This is going to be into day 4 where the scores are still this close. Unheard of before. This tier is close to balanced.

What I think no one is taking into account beyond transfers is the summer. More players are out and about with more free time. BG with it’s massive server population combined with the summer still is kicking it strong with the coverage and quite frankly I still think they will prob win this matchup.

I think what your missing is that SoR was able to tick for 400+ for almost 13 ticks in a row. 3 of which were closer to 500. Point is if SoR is able to do that half the week in EU they should be able to pull ahead every time. Kinda like the 6k gain they made today.

I’m not going to sit and say the tier isn’t in a good place but for you to think that SoR’s massive gain to EU while JQ’s is non existent is balanced then you seem to have a bias view on the matter and only want to defend SoR.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

There is a simple solution to JQ’s coverage problem. Hey JQ! If your forum warriors would stop spending so much time on the forums kittening, and instead actively improving and providing a community guilds would be more than happy to join, you guys would probably get more guilds coming over. There must be something kittening wrong with your server if all the guilds are constantly going to SOR or BG. JQ should ask itself why they are being passed over for SOR and BG.

Ever hear of quality over quantity? JQ doesn’t have that many trolls these days either, in fact losing for a while has actually helped us shed some of the worst of them. I would say a lot of JQ are exactly where we want to be, still competitive and having fun fighting for it every nite. We might lack coverage in a few time zones but there are not enough guilds to stack 4 maps full 24/7 across 3 servers and if we were trying to get more transfers all the time we would be making some lower tier suffer for the pleasure of getting MORE FREAKING SKILL LAG! >< So yeah, no thank you, JQ doesn’t really need anymore players, SoR and BG just need less. We’ve got a pretty cool crop over here already.

if this was true u wouldnt have a recruitment thread going and multiple guild recruitment threads. every t1 server recruits its how we stay in t1

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

This is going to be into day 4 where the scores are still this close. Unheard of before. This tier is balanced.

What’s comical is that despite BG’s “Massive” population its still poor old Waha carrying the weight of his server on his shoulders. Gotta take my hat off to the guy, anyone who works so hard PvD’ing every day like that just to see it all wasted away when he log’s off deserves a medal.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I call this the “tsunami-trickling up” population effect. It happened in DAoC. Most servers in DAoC started out with great numbers, but a few of them started to lose subscribers from lost of interest or initial game excitement.

This caused the lower pop servers to bleed even more with players going to the higher pop servers.EU servers were closed down as well. This vicious cycle continued for years and when combined with failed expansions(TOA) and sell-outs to EA , the developers were forced to create new “classic” servers to rejuvenate them. DAOC had gone from ~4million to its current membership of around 2,000 players.

History always repeats itself.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I call this the “tsunami-trickling up” population effect. It happened in DAoC. Most servers in DAoC started out with great numbers, but a few of them started to lose subscribers from lost of interest or initial game excitement.

This caused the lower pop servers to bleed even more with players going to the higher pop servers.EU servers were closed down as well. This vicious cycle continued for years and when combined with failed expansions(TOA) and sell-outs to EA , the developers were forced to create new “classic” servers to rejuvenate them. DAOC had gone from ~4million to its current membership of around 2,000 players.

Isn’t it the ride that’s fun though? Forget about what’s happened in other games, just enjoy the ride while it lasts!

In a few years when most WvW players have moved on to other games, we’ll all still reminisce about the good ol’ days in GW2 WVW where it was WAY better than whatever current RVR system people are complaining about.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Isn’t it the ride that’s fun though? Forget about what’s happened in other games, just enjoy the ride while it lasts!

In a few years when most WvW players have moved on to other games, we’ll all still reminisce about the good ol’ days in GW2 WVW where it was WAY better than whatever current RVR system people are complaining about.

For sure , Its the ride that matters and not the destination.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

Isn’t it the ride that’s fun though?

Indeed. It’s even more fun when some groups love to talk about how they drive but then drive the other way and off a cliff… um, yeah. Off a cliff… of shame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

now cut the bullkitten crying out JQ u have had ur shot twice now to change the state of t1 and u didnt. BG ur Sea along with ur EU pushed into that eu timzone ticking for 400-500 many times and now ur upset ppl recruit to counter ur PUshes ???

T1 has always been a tier of recruit to counter wut the other server is doing. JQ recruited to counter sos. BG then recruited SEA to counter JQ and seeing Bg had EU it made them Crazy strong. SOR then countered this by recruiting EU coverage

my guess is that in the coming weeks/months JQ or bg will mass recruit to counter SOR or one will implode(which i doubt) and TC or DB will get the bulk of there numbers creating another t1 server

Can some TW member confirm that you know this guy is posting on these forums aggressively (and frequently)? What a nice representative of the guild.

Yeah sorry about Sykkob, he’s not being nearly condescending enough and far too respectful. We’ll have him in shape in no time.

Welcome to being a TW victim

How’d that GvG with Red Guard go

How’s every engagement with us go for your entire server? ^.^
Been forever since anyone even mentioned Icoa, must burn you up.

Not sure why that would make me burn up… &everyone know’s TW only works well if they outnumber their opposition 3:1.

That is pretty true I won’t lie. When we wipe you guys with even numbers you don’t cry nearly as much as when we wipe you with a map zerg. Point well made.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

When we wipe you guys with even numbers you don’t cry nearly as much as when we wipe you with a map zerg..

Typical SoR chest thumping.; can’t say I’m surprised…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Its cute when iron, a member of NA t1 for less than 16% of the total time JQ spent on Tier1 makes a (/chest thumping) comment about t1

pot, you login on wrong account, relogin plz.

Lol I’m pretty sure Fuzzion isn’t pot :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

When we wipe you guys with even numbers you don’t cry nearly as much as when we wipe you with a map zerg..

Typical SoR chest thumping.; can’t say I’m surprised…

I’ve practiced. I get a big ego boost when I crush BG’s oceanic though.

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

But the thing is that SOR never runs in small numbers.
They always jumping maps with their 10000 people.
Yea, its a good tactics.
BG and JQ should adapt this right now!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As an ordained minister and thus marriage counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints I am deeply disappointed in the lack of progress between BG and SoR in saving their tumultuous relationship. These last few pages serve nothing but to deepen the chasm which has become communication between thee two of you. While JQ did enjoy the fierce snuggles received and given with BG in bay, poor SoR was left to roam the map, lonely and forlorn, looking for their own fierce snuggles, which I hope were eventually found, since everyone wants to snuggle each other fiercely. The night had great fights all around, but at the end of the daily achievements I come home to this dysfunction and it just breaks my Quaggan.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

But the logic is similar – “I do not want to answer with arguments, so I will use a unrelated facts, and will pretend that I have won the debate already”.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Yea, its a good tactics.

The " you only win if you zerg, but we destroy you in even numbers" response…. a true classic…… never ever ever before used. What a truly shocking and witty retort! Where did you learn to forum warrior because i want 2 go to that forum warrior school as well.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

But the logic is similar – “I do not want to answer with arguments, so I will use a unrelated facts, and will pretend that I have won the debate already”.

I have replied to your request for an autograph and have sent it to the return address provided.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Molly,

How are you and WM doing? I heard that some of the Korean brothers are returning to the game, that’s good news indeed. Although I am sad that we are on opposing servers I am glad we are enjoying the game our way.

About the float team, all 3 servers use it when there isn’t have enough forces to cover the maps. Waha ATM, HIRE, MERC all use the strategy as it provides the most effective way to counter the enemy float teams. I also remembered that we had to do this with WM when were outnumbered in SBI Asian Prime. All 3 servers have been doing this for months so I am not sure where you are going with the statement.

Sincerely,
FW

Yea, its a good tactics.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Let me sumarise the last few pages:

1. T1 is actually very competitve and close – but lets troll and moan on the forums.

2. Its ok for SoR to have a 50-100 ppt, but if this happens to jq or bg then its because Sor has recruited too much.

3. Only SoR does pvd, as long as Sor holds 1/2 keeps over all four maps then jq & bg are not pvd’ing.

4. Jq & bg never work in coordination with one another, this is a myph, even if they do not attack one another for hours on end on occasion.

5. SoR exploit…everything.

6. Although Jq and Bg have face rolled t1 for months at a time, there were no inequalities in coverage at these times, only when Sor scrapes wins.

7. SoR is only successful because it blobs, jq and bg don’t blob, in fact miraculously all sor guilds run together on all maps at the same time.

8. Jq and bg are permanently outmannned.

9. In Oceanic and Sea times coverage is even on all servers, in fact sor probably has the advantage in numbers, but the skills of jq & bg come to the fore at this time……

10. Inequalities in coverage are only acceptable if they benefit bg and/or jq.

In conclusion If you can’t beat them on the field lets flame on forums.

Looking forward to the replies, sadly i cannot play due to my crap ISP atm so can only forum warr to get any entertainment from this weeks match up.

Agreed! lol

Alot of the crying, whinging and accusations on these forums about SoR can be summed up in your post.

However, you can make a post just as long as what people say about Blackgate.

Tier 1 forums have also been full of crying and chest thumping, the last time when there was any sense of mutual respect towards opponents on the forums in tier 1 was back when Sea of Sorrows was winning back in November. Most guilds on SoS had a strict no trolling policy and the guild leaders always posted positive PR

Personally, all I want from tier 1 is a tight contest with round the clock fights, and this contest is very tight and it’s round the clock!

Good luck out there!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I like how BG complains about PvD considering PvD is the only reason why they are here.

In fact, every server in this matchup…in this entire game for that matter, has PvD’d

Every server in T1 has PvD to get to where they are
BG and their ~10 weeks straight of PvD against SoR in T2
JQ and their ~7? weeks straight of PvD against SoR, BG, SoS in T1
SoR and their PvD during Euro timeslot for ~6? weeks

Every server in T1 PvDs daily
SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

Nobody here. Not JQ, not SoR, not BG has legitimate PvD complaints. We’ve all done it and we all know it. This is the state of T1. There’s no real timezone outside of NA where everyone can get together and actually compete. It’s more like timezone X logs on, ticks at 400ppt, logs off just in time for the enemy to log on and tick at 400ppt.

And for what it’s worth, don’t take this as a “trolling” attempt but there isn’t a timezone out there where BG is in last place in terms of coverage. You guys still have the second strongest EU, NA, and SEA, and the strongest OCEANIC and are able to maintain at least your shard during all timezones outside EU…most of the time

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

I like how BG complains about PvD considering PvD is the only reason why they are here.

In fact, every server in this matchup…in this entire game for that matter, has PvD’d

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

Nobody here. Not JQ, not SoR, not BG has legitimate PvD complaints. We’ve all done it and we all know it. This is the state of T1. There’s no real timezone outside of NA where everyone can get together and actually compete. It’s more like timezone X logs on, ticks at 400ppt, logs off just in time for the enemy to log on and tick at 400ppt.

And for what it’s worth, don’t take this as a “trolling” attempt but there isn’t a timezone out there where BG is in last place in terms of coverage. You guys still have the second strongest EU, NA, and SEA, and the strongest OCEANIC and are able to maintain at least your shard during all timezones outside EU…most of the time

BG is fighting against a large SoR zerg right now (oceanic primetime).

And JQ doesn’t PvDoor at SEA, BG and SoR has large zergs to fight against them at this timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Its amazing how much you guys can cry on these forums. Do you never have anything of value to say?

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

Its amazing how much you guys can cry on these forums. Do you never have anything of value to say?

yes we have: SoR needs more european guilds

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

And JQ doesn’t PvDoor at SEA, BG and SoR has large zergs to fight against them at this timezone.

Ya, we actually get to fight massive BG and SOR zergs on EBL during SEA prime time, which is what makes it fun. Never know when BG or SOR might ambush or interrupt us while we’re taking a tower.

It’d be pretty boring playing against another server!

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

I’m really having a great time in the last matchs. Sure, this sistem still need to be fixed, and Im hoping Anet will look into this again and again to make it right (not holding my breath tho)
But I gotta say, the fights and quality of opponents I’ve encountered so far..amazing! So diferent from 2 months ago when ppl used to run from fights all the time.
Keep up the great fights SoR and JQ, u guys deserve a solid [ /salute ] =]
BG, Im very proud of you, our ppt is cool atm but thats not what is making me happy. The spirit of kitten Sparta came to us and looks like is here to stay! Lets keep jumping into these massive zergs searching for glory and death!! And Bags!!!!! hahahaha

One of my song-themes for this match, feat. by a awesome Brazilian Band called Sepultura, song by Motorhead. Enjoy! \m/

“I march before a martired world
An army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days
Of victory and might
I hold a banner drenched in blood
I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny
I lead you to your grave
Your bones will build my palaces
Your eyes will stud my crown
For I am mars the god of war
And I will cut you down”

(BlackGate)

(edited by Voicer.8239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

More talk about PvD? Seriously? EVERY single one of us does it. What’s that about map zergs? EVERY single server in this matchup does it! Can we please be a little less repetitive, and a little more constructive?? SoR uses zoom hacks? I’m sure there’s someone from EVERY server doing it.

Now please, can we, for the love of ice cream and sandy beaches, all just get over ourselves and enjoy the game?

/talking to the wall that all 3 servers are trebbing at the same time >.<

This pretty much sums everything up.

JQ -> SoS was the dominant server for a while. A week before the paid transfers came into place, SoS was still winning. After the paid transfers went into place, JQ won by insane amounts (around 100k). During that time, MERC and ND were still in SoS. For those JQ that said they weren’t stacked, you’re so wrong. Yes, you didn’t get huge, significant guilds, but you guys got an influx of different people from many different guilds. Don’t spout rubbish and say JQ was not stacked before. Remember JQ had 695ppt while fighting SoR and SoS and openly boasted about it on the forums?

BG-> When SoS fell apart due to several guilds leaving, (MERC, ND), many of the guilds decided to move to BG and stack BG up to counter the huge forces of JQ at the time. They succeeded and continued to get high ppt during EU.

Both JQ and BG have absolutely no right to complain, cause we never heard any of you complaining when the both of you were dominating, gaining at much at 500-600ppt. SoR simply beat the both of you at your own game (stacking). Now hush and get back to playing WvW instead of whining non-stop.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

yes we have: SoR needs more european guilds

It looks like you’re a new troll in the forums. Welcome. Has BG been having some troll workshops lately? Looks like you guys are getting an influx of trolls, almost equivalent on the number of SoR trolls. You all really want to win us at everything, don’t you, BG?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

BG has multiple zergs in Oceanic.
CA & PUGS -> 1 medium zerg
MERC -> 1 large (occasionally larger than HIRE) zerg
XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

SoR has 1 zerg in Oceanic.
HIRE -> 1 large (occasionally even bigger than MERC) zerg.

HIRE just hops a lot.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

MERC -> 1 large zerg
XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

HIRE just hops a lot.

CA has 15 ppl at oceanic timezone and they always play on EB;
XF and WM aren’t oceanics, they play at SEA primetime.

Anyways, SoR has enough people (sometimes more people than BG) at oceanic primetime to defend SoR BL and attack BG. Both servers has equal numbers at this timezone, so say that BG does PvDoor at oceanic primetime doesn’t make any sense.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

MERC -> 1 large zerg
XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

HIRE just hops a lot.

CA has 15 ppl at oceanic timezone and they always play on EB;
XF and WM aren’t oceanics, they play at SEA primetime.

Anyways, SoR has enough people (sometimes more people than BG) at oceanic primetime to defend SoR BL and attack BG. Both servers has equal numbers at this timezone, so say that BG does PvDoor at oceanic primetime doesn’t make any sense.

XF and WM are doing some kind of overtime, i guess? Maybe they’re starting early everyday. Anyway, i disagree BG PvDoors Oceanic. They’re more superior compared to JQ and SoR, but certainly dont PvDoor. BG’s scarier numbers are in SEA.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

Umm no, what do you define PvD as – all three servers have a significant SEA coverage, BG has roughly equivalent to JQ and we often as not strike even. In oceanic, BG has equal to less oceanic coverage (coverage meaning active players, not necessarily those in NZ/AUS) whereupon we often as not break even. Meh bored of the coverage talk, in reality if a server ticks 450-500 I’d consider that PvD or a server doing an all-call against an already small base population.

JQ probably needs more oceanic to be active in WvW, and both BG/JQ probably needs some EST/EU coverage due to the ppt imbalance in that timeslot. I also don’t think HIRE, OCX, SAHP, SONG, NYS, AFS and all the small guilds on SoR that complement the bigger ones would appreciate being downplayed – as they don’t PvD because we’re always fighting them every night.

Props to the BG and JQ guys who stay up during EU, its a pretty hard shift

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

JQ… seriously… LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So despite all of this talk, fact of the matter is we have no EU and we still only 14k down. Keep it classy, keep it fun. To all the trolls 4/10

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

So despite all of this talk, fact of the matter is we have no EU and we still only 14k down. Keep it classy, keep it fun. To all the trolls 4/10

:)

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I am not in T1 but to me it mostly seems like SoR has the benefit of having more east-coast NA / early NA players & commanders that overlap with their late european presence that gives them the advantage in the matchup. Doesn’t look like European coverage on its own (although they probably have more guilds in EU as well).

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Good fights to my enemies and allies alike. TW, Choo, HL, SG, WARD, AGG, Pro, KISS, IRON, HIRE, TSYM, SF.

who really cares about the end score. I’m experiencing some of the most epic fights since the SoS/JQ/SBI matchups.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Good fights to my enemies and allies alike. TW, Choo, HL, SG, WARD, AGG, Pro, KISS, IRON, HIRE, TSYM, SF.

who really cares about the end score. I’m experiencing some of the most epic fights since the SoS/JQ/SBI matchups.

Need more posts like this! All 3 servers have some awesome guilds that bring out the best each fight.

If you’re seriously hurt by your server not winning the points race at the end of each week you might try simply waiting until the next cycle when your server will be on top. Or, delete the game and go play in the freeway. Hopefully that will take care of all your woes.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

you dont do kittened overnight shifts just to win. just saying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

SOR and BG are only 725 points apart, how much closer can it get?

JQ has still alot of good players, they just need some motivation to show up. JQ needs to get more people into Teamspeak. More people will show up to fight if you have an active teamspeak-sever, bacause they like the TS-atomosphere and the good fights.
JQ could easily make up the 13k points difference with better coordination(TS)and more people showing up.

Please stop recruiting more guilds, the lag is already unbearable.

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

I’m glad I have been able to get involved in WvW lately, it comes with the drama I’ve missed so much from the GW1 SC community

Ahh them good ol’ days

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

I’ve had plenty of fun sieging-up and defending QL while on EB (on/off), but please discourage fellow server-mates from using unfairly zoomed-out ACs . I’m not referring to the ones built that can fairly reach the roof of the supply hut, either, but the ones built underneath (or even behind!) the tower.

… and why must you (JQ) treb all my siege? :P If it wasn’t to soften the tower for SoR to push, then I’m quite baffled!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

How many SoR does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: tygorn.7193

tygorn.7193

2, 1 to screw the lightbulb in and 1 to fend off the BG zerg.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

How many people does it take to keep Magikarps quiet?
Answer: 90357238947134896359817401370938465490234834092834.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Lets take a break from the very entertaining but hypocritical qq about SOR’s EU coverage and lets get serious for a moment. I just read a qq thread in the wvw forum about why the State of the Game podcasts where spvp representatives directly ask the devs questions doesn’t include any wvw questions. Ignoring the facepalming idiocy of why spvp players don’t bring up wvw issues, why don’t we have wvw representatives on the show?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/1072-simply-creating-the-next-sotg-for-wvw-not-so-simple/

Apparently back in March GW2 Guru put out a call for wvw hosts to be out a call for wvw hosts but it doesn’t look like anyone responded. I know there are a ton of very passionate and knowledgeable wvw commanders and players on the T1 servers. Any of you guys and gals want to stop trolling for a few hours and step up? For many GW2 players wvw is the end game but it seems like we are the most neglected.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

As we chill in LA!

I think Kerb has it right

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3