9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Omg enough guys, we all recruit and all have r strong timezones.

NA once was SOR’s strongest may still be, but with additions to JQ its a little more evened out now.

OCX Has been BGS strongest for awhile, but even this time zone has evened out over time, i still think BG has a small advantage here tho but not a massive one

SEA Once belonged to JQ, but BG is close and may have more then JQ now , SOR is a little behind in this time zone but thats ok we will work with the great teams we have here. Even this timezone tho isnt as bad as it once was and is alot closer

EU Once belonged to BG since they had the only EU, Sor has now taken the lead in this timezone, but again even this timezone is closer then ever esp with JQ new additions

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Omg enough guys, we all recruit and all have r strong timezones.

NA once was SOR’s strongest may still be, but with additions to JQ its a little more evened out now.

OCX Has been BGS strongest for awhile, but even this time zone has evened out over time, i still think BG has a small advantage here tho but not a massive one

SEA Once belonged to JQ, but BG is close and may have more then JQ now , SOR is a little behind in this time zone but thats ok we will work with the great teams we have here. Even this timezone tho isnt as bad as it once was and is alot closer

EU Once belonged to BG since they had the only EU, Sor has now taken the lead in this timezone, but again even this timezone is closer then ever esp with JQ new additions

This is a very fair and honest breakdown of the situation. Thank you!

/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.
song has over 40 for sure and sahp has over 50.
is iron scared of of competition during eu with their 50man+ blob
ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

SONG never had, does not and never will field more than 20 people.

did you have blind folds on yesterday during sea or something you guys had over 30 people easily

Just gonna point this out to you, but everyone thinks the other servers Zerg is larger. THey also always add +5-10 to what the actual number is

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.
ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

did you have blind folds on yesterday during sea or something you guys had over 30 people easily

We don’t even have 25 people online :o
Did you have blind folds on yesterday during SEA?

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

We don’t even have 25 people online :o
Did you have blind folds on yesterday during SEA?

Don’t listen to stealth, he is just a bored sad troll with too much time on his hands. Instead of spying on sor and jq and being a big PVFer, he should go back to doing his math homework so he can get a good grip on basic counting.

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

Glad to have Agg around, ppt isn’t really anything special, all that matters is you are having fun with friends. Enjoy the game. Love seeing the score staying tight through Monday this week, hope to have more fun fights in the new lake playground tomorrow.

Also agree no more transfers are really needed into the top 3 NA, everyone has their stronger and weaker zones but it seems a nice competitive pace now, please lets not drive anyone to overstack up again in the recruitment armsrace. FA & DB deserve #‘s for another good match-up tier and I hope any guilds considering making moves head there. Queues are only just starting to be annoying again so lets not make them worse at all or say bye-bye to your casuals. Yes i know, we don’t count for kitten in the big WvW picture but trust me, makes a diff when we don’t show up for weeks at time and queues will do that almost as quickly as new PvE content. ><

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Bribegate paying people to be their friends again? Surprise surprise!

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

You are making such interesting claims about SoR guild numbers. Go further, prove your words with screenshots of our raids, IRON, SONG, NYS, etc. Just make a few good ones so we can count tags and we all will approve your words. You are honest man and not lying/making things up, right?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

Stealth no need to get aggressive. I’ll repeat this now the number are as followed. Song 20 max as they use a lot of portal tactics and I’m sure everyone here knows limit is 20. My guild and ocx combine run 20-25 most nights if only GC its about 15. Sahp are about 20-25. NYS is the largest at 30. These are our core numbers. Most nights Song and us are tagless so we stay true to thoses values. NYS and SAHP may get rallians add 5-10. Like wise this is true for any guild except ATM. All guilds max at 30. So please stop the fighting. Enjoy your individual fights and play the game. We have all survived in tier 1. And we give the best fights. So just play. Also I play oc and sea since GC runs both timezones. So you can trust my judgement on sors numbers. Anyways good fights so far keep it civil and see you all on the field.

P.s. thanks tarkus for confirming that troll. He is not trying to troll for any server. So please all report Manualbreathing and Manualbreathingx so we on sor and BG may play peacefully. And If this guy happens to try jq we can all deal with it.

Rai
OCX Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

But we’re BREADGATE 2013# And possibly pirates………..

Score Update!

Enjoy WvW while I’m working…. monsters…………….. Snuggle tightly! STACK SNUGGLES!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

JQ paying people to stay friends?

You know they are just gonna be wanting more and more. Soon it’s a weekly donation, and not just a lump sum.
This trend will in time ofcourse spread to newly bought guild.

Makes me sad…. won’t see JQ in WWW cuz they’re busy Frostgorge farming for this weeks salary.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

SEA Once belonged to JQ, but BG is close and may have more then JQ now , SOR is a little behind in this time zone

Our 30 man float went to SoR bl last night when JQ was hitting bay and we were outnumbered in the start of SEA (i.e. we had all of our active players with us albeit scouts and we had the outnumbered buff, hence why I was yolo’ing hills so much) – for the remainder of the night all of our SEA was on one map and it totaled 40 players (15-20 MERC, 12-15 TMD + militia). While we were doing this we knew that SoR was running full map blob as was JQ – don’t kid yourself into believing the propaganda that keeps being pummeled out on the forums to try and halt recruitment.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Pretty funny to see BG and JQ paying guild to join their servers.
Poor guys.

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Nice little bit of havoc footage i snagged from my livestream earlier today.

That was pretty impressive, very well played.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Poor guys.

I have yet to see anything more than rumor and speculation that guilds were ever paid to join a server.

There is a difference between helping a guild (who in all likelihood was going to transfer anyway) get all of it’s members over by donating/loaning gold to them and outright paying them gold to transfer to a server.

How about we deal with facts, supported by real evidence, rather than this crap that’s going around lately?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Poor guys.

I have yet to see anything more than rumor and speculation that guilds were ever paid to join a server.

There is a difference between helping a guild (who in all likelihood was going to transfer anyway) get all of it’s members over by donating/loaning gold to them and outright paying them gold to transfer to a server.

How about we deal with facts, supported by real evidence, rather than this crap that’s going around lately?

I’ve talked to a friend. The guild got 100% paid.

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Poor guys.

Ok, that’s great, I’m sure your “friend” has loads of “inside information”. How about some screenshots or have a guild leader swing by here to confirm?

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

You say that but BG and SoR have more numbers than JQ.

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

Youre on par if not bigger now.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

Just curious, which three SoR sea guilds can field 30+?

1. I NEVER qq about ther coverage. I found that sea time is the most exciting one among all t1 time zone (given that there is no conspired 2v1). I enjoy it otherwhile I wont lead my team for more that half year. Instead, I hate people who attribute all the win or lose to coverage only.

2.40+40+50=130, so how can we form a so call “NYS+SONG+SAHP” blob in a single map?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

I run with SONG quite often and they’re NEVER 20+.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Poor guys.

If you get a collection of anecdotes it is not fact, just a pile of anecdotes. There are no problems with offering help for transfers if they legitimately want to come over – I also love the implication that if you help people out and not be a selfish kitten it is observed as a negative thing.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Poor guys.

To help a guild which was transferring to buy gems?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Transfer Wars 2 again?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozma.1950

Ozma.1950

This is hilarious.

The only people who has the right to complain about us stacking are those not in t1. BG and Sor forum warriors, do take a look in the mirror before you start criticising us. If anything, you should be thanking us for making this tier even more competitive with these new guild additions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Poor guys.

Ok, that’s great, I’m sure your “friend” has loads of “inside information”. How about some screenshots or have a guild leader swing by here to confirm?

This isn’t a court of law. I’ve also been told directly by a guild that they were offered gold to move.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

I thought the “paying guilds” troll had run it’s course when we used it on Sea of Sorrows back in the day. Define “paying” for one thing, are we handing over tons of gold, exotics, precursors this time? Throwing in a Twilight or two? Or are you referring to helping a guild buy influence to rebuild on a new server, because that only makes sense and fosters a stronger community, something SoR always likes to pride itself on. Because that isn’t “paying” a guild by a long shot.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Poor guys.

This isn’t a court of law. I’ve also been told directly by a guild that they were offered gold to move.

I’ve been told directly that aliens and ghosts are real.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

This is hilarious.

The only people who has the right to complain about us stacking are those not in t1. BG and Sor forum warriors, do take a look in the mirror before you start criticising us. If anything, you should be thanking us for making this tier even more competitive with these new guild additions.

No. This will make BG and SOR to recruit more guilds.
Like how JQ became super stacked server and made other servers to stacked?
Yea something like that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I really think of all the timezones, SEA plays the deciding factor in most matchups. BG may sometimes be ahead, but JQ dominates just as long and as often, and even SoR rears its head to capture commanding leads for many hours. Last night, we had a tough time maintaining ~200 ppt, and our forces dwindled to a roaming 20-man far before the end of primetime.

I’d say during SEA it’s JQ still on top, then BG. But SoR is just a fingernail behind BG. You really need to see what paltry forces we need to make do with often times while SoR has two maps queued, with a respectable force on a third map.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

Can someone please help me?
I still can’t understand why people are complaining we recruited 4 guilds?

2 guilds, GD and TKG, to fill up the absolute void we had in EU and oceanic.

2 guilds, NS and Agg, to replace the 4 (!) guilds we lost in NA (aco, WARD, WvW, Pro)

You guys really prefer to fight our doors? I simply can’t find another explanation :-/

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Wait ? Pro left JQ ?

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

Wait ? Pro left JQ ?

Most of them went inactive and started playing FFVII or something like that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Good luck on SoR [AT]. Whats left of Dragonbrand will miss you.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

It’s great that JQ were able to recruit some EU guilds. JQ having better coverage during EU prime time will mean more fights for us.

It should be clarified once and for all that IRON runs around 25-35 guild members at any time during prime time. HOWEVER, many Rallians find it in their interest to follow us even while we run untagged since we are the only true organized force during the time zone for our server. We ultimately cannot control the actions of others.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozma.1950

Ozma.1950

This is hilarious.

No. This will make BG and SOR to recruit more guilds.
Like how JQ became super stacked server and made other servers to stacked?
Yea something like that.

Wrong. BG/SOR are recruiting regardless of how stacked JQ is. A few months ago when the PPT was pretty even and well distributed between the 3 servers, did they stop and think that maybe they should stop guilds from transfering to break the balance? Hell no, one of them recruited SONG and its pvd time again.

The past few weeks JQ has been bleeding guilds and we are losing a good chunk of our sizeable force due to inactiveness (read PRO) and BG/SOR poaching our guilds, and now when we try to replenish our strength we get labelled for being “gold paying trolls” and a super-stacker. Really guys?

Nobody has a better reason than us when it comes to recruiting in t1. Nobody, so stop this hypocrisy

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Poor guys.

This means nothing, their contact on whatever server you’re referring to may have been under the impression that they were moving anyway. Perhaps it was a kind gesture to aid them. How do any of us know for sure if it was a “bribe” to convince them to transfer? We don’t.

Until the players involved with the situation step forward and say something, it’s all just rumor and speculation.

Anyway, the real question at hand is when ANET is going to start packaging tinfoil hats with GW2. Everything is a conspiracy around here to ruin servers or destroy WvW. On top of that, the players gossip more than a sewing circle.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

So, thems fights today. Good stuff.

Also, Clockradio you’re probably my favorite SoR, right behind Covergirl.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

hello friends im gl of kitten all three t1 servers offered to pay for our transfer

discuss

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Poor guys.

Because SoR hasn’t gotten multiple transfers themselves? Okay.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I really think of all the timezones, SEA plays the deciding factor in most matchups. BG may sometimes be ahead, but JQ dominates just as long and as often, and even SoR rears its head to capture commanding leads for many hours. Last night, we had a tough time maintaining ~200 ppt, and our forces dwindled to a roaming 20-man far before the end of primetime.

I’d say during SEA it’s JQ still on top, then BG. But SoR is just a fingernail behind BG. You really need to see what paltry forces we need to make do with often times while SoR has two maps queued, with a respectable force on a third map.

Nah, BG doesn’t beat SoR in SEA anymore. ND isn’t fielding much anymore due to their guild being deleted and a couple commanders stepping down, Meow transfered, Thai doesn’t rally in wvw anymore, WM is outnumbered, etc. SoR’s SEA force is still going strong & now they have a new SEA transfer, [AT] from Dragonbrand.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: yuhan.6417

yuhan.6417

hello friends im gl of kitten all three t1 servers offered to pay for our transfer

discuss

Sor will pay for your transfer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

discuss

Sor will pay for your transfer.

SoR will only help out if a guild wants to join. SoR never pays guilds to transfer over. If you want to accuse something, prove with substantial evidence please.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

It’s like the t1 servers don’t understand that leagues are coming out.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Poor guys.

If you get a collection of anecdotes it is not fact, just a pile of anecdotes. There are no problems with offering help for transfers if they legitimately want to come over – I also love the implication that if you help people out and not be a selfish kitten it is observed as a negative thing.

It’s one thing to help guilds out to get over to a server, it’s a whole other thing to throw money out and start begging guilds to come over like your server does. Buying guilds does not build a strong community and does not help your server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

This is not even close to T1 exclusive, go check out the servers expected to be the top of silver league. It’s like you don’t even understand its 6 months later and you can stop being bitter.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

2 guilds, NS and Agg, to replace the 4 (!) guilds we lost in NA (aco, WARD, WvW, Pro)

You guys really prefer to fight our doors? I simply can’t find another explanation :-/

You didn’t lose WvW. Just it’s guild leadership.

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

You didn’t lose WvW. Just it’s guild leadership.

Glad you know ALL the things about guilds on servers you loathe.

No, Zombieland is empty. After their leaders left the players also left the guild, thus leaving an empty guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

discuss

The one thing a tier 3 server exceeds all tier 1 servers in – trolling. If you were offered gold it is only because you have maxed out pvf mastery.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Poor guys.

It’s one thing to help guilds out to get over to a server, it’s a whole other thing to throw money out and start begging guilds to come over like your server does. Buying guilds does not build a strong community and does not help your server.

Are people still trying to make this bit of propaganda stick?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This is not even close to T1 exclusive, go check out the servers expected to be the top of silver league. It’s like you don’t even understand its 6 months later and you can stop being bitter.

bitter about what? i am on the receiving end of your stacking when leagues come and no i don’t like being spawn camped.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

And on a lighter note, JINX had some really great times tonight fighting small skirmishes and i guess what i would call light zerging 10-15 peeps. Thanks all we fought in SOR bl and in JQ BL it was a lot of fun.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)