9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

Had four separate TW guys engage me in combat first (on land and in water) and then run away when they started losing. Then I finally get a TW guy that doesn’t run and after he’s dead he groups up with me to troll me (see above) ….. as I’m congratulating him on a good fight, lol.

You can only learn and improve by your mistakes. Running will not improve skill. Stay and challenge yourself.

And nope, not wearing any of the new runes, or specced for roaming.

Whats the reason for someone to fight a 1v1 when he doesn’t have a 1v1 build at all.
I run a tanky support warrior and I don’t try to get in 1v1 because I simply can’t win it against roaming builds.

Most of our people run zerg builds.
Just saying.

Well the simplest solution it would appear is to not engage me in a fight then. If you come at me and try to kill me, I’m going to do my best to defend myself. If you come at me and try to kill me, then start losing and run away, well then that’s just silly. I realize that every server has people who do this, but I’ve come to expect a bit more from TW and the caliber of players they are reputed to have. If I’m watching one after the other after the other, all from the same guild, start running for the nearest tower or keep when they start losing (after they attack me first), well you can see how I’m starting to form an opinion. The other solution has been to call in five others if they are failing at winning. This is constructive, believe it or not, on my part, and urging you to get out there and roam a bit. If you manage to improve skill enough to do well solo fighting or even 3v1 fighting, that translates into zerg pushes too. Running away doesn’t show you where you failed to time a spell or attack properly.

We have no clue who you are. You on the other hand obviously have a fixation.
Try identifying yourself in the slightest

Oh you know who I am. I was the one who killed you after you chased me into the water thinking you’d kill me and then you grouped up with me to trash talk after the fact. I had a nice screen capture of our conversation, but it got deleted. And you started the trash talking right as I was typing “well fought!” I was nothing but respectful in our conversation. You, however …

Yer not the only one who spends the better part of their night in WvW every night chasing [TW] members across the map. A lot of times it feels like when you separate an animal from their herd, they will do everything in their power to get back to that herd. Though of the 2 total SoR players that have actually stayed to fight me in the past month, hats off to you for having a pair.

I always run large scale combat builds, I always fight 1v1 battles when they occur, I win many and I lose some but I never run. I take my double down like a man.

For some video evidence of TW players doing everything in their power to avoid a 1v1 and get back to the zerg: http://youtu.be/_HQ-gMB8E5w

I think you’re mistaking the intent here. It less avoiding 1v1 and more doing what you’re supposed to do.

I run with a guild and when we have an objective and you die and release, you don’t roam around looking for 1v1s, you try to get back to your group and back to whatever objective you’re working on. I think you’re being intentionally daft to prove your point.

To further this, when I’m running a group specific spec, I could verywell be running a guardian with stuff like full consecrations to fit group comp. If I have sanctuary and stuff on my bar, or swapped in Retreat/Save Yourselfs for swiftness to get back into the fight, I have literally zero interest in fighting you 1v1 sperglords when I have bigger fish to fry.

Park your ego and consider the possibility that people in WvW are working on objectives that require more than one person and maybe, just maybe, their avoidance of you is less to do with their testicular fortitude, and more to do with the fact that on their totem pole of priorities, you’re about dead last. Sorry <3

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

This “SoR only map blobs wahhhh wahhh” kitten should probably stop. For the entire week my guild has been running in our own TeamSpeak with a force around 25-30 people maximum. I think the TC map blobs should rethink their “SoR = map blob server” statements and actually try coming out to the borderlands in smaller forces ;D

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Apparently all the BG posters complaining about resetting as a tactic received their tactical training as moles in a Whack a Mole game.

And you learned battle tactics from the French.

Beautifully myopic view of history.

Then again, when you run on coverage for so long what can you expect?

Edit -

in case you can actually read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

(edited by Tyaen.5148)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

This "X wahhhh wahhh" kitten should probably stop.

This is how I see it, but the trolls will get their troll on, whatever. Game on.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

I already told Kelo once in a previous thread look me up for a 1v1, I won’t run.

I heard the following in return -

crickets

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

can i got a respond from anyone of KH?
Are you guys moanign about the fatc we use things like the windmill in a gvg?(its just a question i wanna know what you guys say we doing to cheat?)

I seriously lol’d when I heard about this. It is a guild vs guild fight. If you consider those tactics legit, then you’re saying it’s legit to tuck your tail and run to safety when you think you’re gonna go down. Honestly, if the other guild has your members to where they are DYING and have to run away… then they win. Running away to recuperate and hide is some lame stuff.

Also, I don’t care if this conversation ended yesterday.

Resetting is a legitimate tactic. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should learn how to keep your target in combat.

Maybe legitimate in any fight besides a guild vs guild showdown. I think what needs to be “learned” is how to properly survive and win. My target in a gvg should be staying in combat with his guild without me having to chase him down and finish what was already done. If you’re dying, then you’re losing.

Wrong. Resetting is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you should learn to keep your target in combat.

Err… in a duel it’s considered an automatic forfeit… same with 1v1 tournies… but this is WvW/GvG…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Are you guys moanign about the fatc we use things like the windmill in a gvg?(its just a question i wanna know what you guys say we doing to cheat?)

I seriously lol’d when I heard about this. It is a guild vs guild fight. If you consider those tactics legit, then you’re saying it’s legit to tuck your tail and run to safety when you think you’re gonna go down. Honestly, if the other guild has your members to where they are DYING and have to run away… then they win. Running away to recuperate and hide is some lame stuff.

Resetting is a legitimate tactic. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should learn how to keep your target in combat.

Maybe legitimate in any fight besides a guild vs guild showdown. I think what needs to be “learned” is how to properly survive and win. My target in a gvg should be staying in combat with his guild without me having to chase him down and finish what was already done. If you’re dying, then you’re losing.

Wrong. Resetting is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you should learn to keep your target in combat.

Err… in a duel it’s considered an automatic forfeit… same with 1v1 tournies… but this is WvW/GvG…

Wow, so all those thieves have been forfeiting to me?? Cool!!

~~Goes from worst 1v1 player to “undefeated NA” in 0.2 seconds~~

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Oh of course! I forgot that in this weird revisionist history SoR is in no way responsible for map blobbing- it’s not like they made it a mandate in February when SBI imploded.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Under who’s rules?

I wouldn’t accept a rule set that said “If you’re getting killed you must stand there and take it.”

If you’re good a pressing 1, good for you. I prefer to learn and adapt.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

If they fully break combat in a duel/1v1 tournie then yea… if it’s just they stealthed and regened hp then no. In Duels/1v1 tournies you’re supposed to show respect to your opponent… not run away. Surprised this is news to you o.O

Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Under who’s rules?

I wouldn’t accept a rule set that said “If you’re getting killed you must stand there and take it.”

Those have been the rules every sPvP 1v1 tournament I’ve seen. Feel free to go look them up on twitch. Duels (/bow + /bow and fight) you don’t have any risk of dying anyways… you don’t finish your opponent, you just down them.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Yes.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

It’s always amazed me, that, irregardless of the server, that people always complain about blobbing and zerging…yet then they hop in the next blob or zerg they see.

I’ve seen very few roamers, on any server. While in TCBL last night, I only really saw 1 roaming group that was a party of 4 that keep Shadow Refuging and running back the moment they saw someone.

No server HAS to blob, or HAS to zerg. That is something that servers have chosen to do because its easy, doesn’t require a lot of thought on behalf of the zerglings, and gets them lots of loot. It’s not like if you play with 10 people an anet dev team swoops in and strikes your group down with lightning…When TC is fighting lower teired server, there is A LOT more small group stuff going (though admittingly there is still some zerging). However, when facing SoR recently, its hard to do small group roaming when you run around kitten people, and come face to face with 50 people smashing into you fairly often. That kind of stuff turned the fights into blob on blobs fights. But, no one should be naive to think that the blob v blob fights are being forced. It’s a mentality which people have slipped inot because it’s “favored” and therefore EASIER.

When I ran with [KH] on TC, who are some of the most skilled small group players I know, they made decisions to NOT run with any zerg that is around. Instead, they chose to look for fights as a small group, even if against a larger force, and it was REALLY fun!

I hope, very much so, that with the new BL maps they’re putting out all the zerging and blobs will go away, especially when they get rid of WP’s which only encourages zerging. Add in the smaller capture points, more terrain, etc I hope that smaller tactical groups (5-15) become favored.

Anyways, tl;dr: Everyone should stop whining about blobs. Most servers do it. It’s a choice made up in the match up, most of the time by the highest ranked server. If you don’t want to zerg, don’t. (TC guilds found it very useful to run tagless so they could run in their groups without attractive militia zergs). Bottom line: don’t whine about blbos, then blob. Don’t say you don’t blob, then blob.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Under who’s rules?

Bro, we are talking about GvG here. I don’t care about your zerg tactics or your 1v1 views. “Learn and adapt” to staying alive and defeating your opponent in a more honorable and worthy manner of victory. Or just keep running away to reset your health every time your strategies fail you.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

If they fully break combat in a duel/1v1 tournie then yea… if it’s just they stealthed and regened hp then no. In Duels/1v1 tournies you’re supposed to show respect to your opponent… not run away. Surprised this is news to you o.O

The ignorant view – resetting = running away.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Nice Bit of Eyefinity From Tc we have here :O

Attachments:

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Under who’s rules?

Bro, we are talking about GvG here. I don’t care about your zerg tactics or your 1v1 views. “Learn and adapt” to staying alive and defeating your opponent in a more honorable and worthy manner of victory. Or just keep running away to reset your health every time your strategies fail you.

Same applies to a GvG. Did you set in the rules that leaving combat was forbidden? Sometimes you can’t even control that. So far the only consistent rule I’ve seen is no stacks.

Even that makes little sense to me. When was the last time you ran into an organized guild running open field where the majority of the players didn’t have stacks?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

It was their commander tho.

Too bad!

Millershund!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

First, BG members: Create a separate thread called “Separation Anxiety 9/6” and that will be the official thread for T1 servers who can’t stand their favorite trolls being in a separate thread for 7 days.

Second, about the TC members: Most of the guys posting are not the “usual suspects” and there seems to be an extraordinary amount of BH. You guys get to curbstomp 7 out of every 8 matches; you can take your lumps this time.

About blobbing and roaming: This always becomes the subject of the week whenever you have a population imbalance of this magnitude. It’s a topic from T8 on up through this match and it’s tired.
I think I figured out blobbing was a good idea when I was first in a match against NSP during 1 day matchups and saw the AA/RUIN guys come over the hill in vast numbers and thought “it’d be nice if I had that many people with me right now.” Thanks to Kaineng’s rise through the ranks, almost every WvW’r on every server by now has seen a massive blob, and everyone is fine with it until they don’t have a blob with them.

Meanwhile thank you to the members of all servers who have kept things classy on the battlefield.

EDIT: I meant to add that usually TC posters are a lot better than some of the ones we’re seeing this week.

(edited by Chris.3290)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Oh I’ve seen that! It’s not Eyefinity. There is one spot you can place the AC where you can look through the gap between the gate and wall, and if someone has higher range on the AC, they can hit the treb. It doesn’t involve Eyefinity, just knowing where to place the AC and using the camera (not in a weird window mode or anything) to look between the gate and wall.

A TC person claimed something similar in garrison one time was Eyefininty, and then I showed them the AC position and where to look.

(Though I wasn’t there…stuck at work…but just looking from your pics thats what it looks like since they’re hitting the front side of the supply depot)

Mesmer – FURY

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Under who’s rules?

“…but this is WvW/GvG…”

I put in bold the important part that some seemed to have missed… despite it being slightly over one line of text >.>

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Oh I’ve seen that! It’s not Eyefinity. There is one spot you can place the AC where you can look through the gap between the gate and wall, and if someone has higher range on the AC, they can hit the treb. It doesn’t involve Eyefinity, just knowing where to place the AC and using the camera (not in a weird window mode or anything) to look between the gate and wall.

A TC person claimed something similar in garrison one time was Eyefininty, and then I showed them the AC position and where to look.

(Though I wasn’t there…stuck at work…but just looking from your pics thats what it looks like since they’re hitting the front side of the supply depot)

I was going to say the same. That looks legit.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Wow must look into that, sorry for initial blame then
at first look it looked very fishy :P

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Under who’s rules?

“…but this is WvW/GvG…”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I put in bold the important part that some seemed to have missed… despite it only being slightly over one line of text >.>

And I responded.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

:D The best thing to do to see whats going on is to place one yourself and just check your cameras. Since AC’s don’t require LOS to hit places, there are lots of places you put them and angle the camera to hit places you think you couldn’t (without using more monitors, windowed mode or Eyefinity)

Mesmer – FURY

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

:D The best thing to do to see whats going on is to place one yourself and just check your cameras. Since AC’s don’t require LOS to hit places, there are lots of places you put them and angle the camera to hit places you think you couldn’t (without using more monitors, windowed mode or Eyefinity)

Clearly taken use of terrain, so clearly a cheat!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Good fights so far, SoR. TCBL Garrison last night was awesome; you guys really didn’t want to give it up.

Let’s keep it up.

Side note: Can we shut up about the quality of a server’s roamers? No one cares.

Just have fun and stop being so petty. Save your energy for the battlefield.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

(edited by Traxien Cion.9261)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

Just speaking for myself but, I only take issue with the clowns who have been coming on here acting like they are gods gift to WvW and making condescending remarks that are just thinly veiled troll attempts.

I don’t doubt SoR has phenomenal players and guilds, we have quite a few as well. It’s sad that a few forum warriors are creating this hatred towards the rest of the SoR population because they want to troll. Long story short, can we still be friendsies?

CERN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I ran away from a 1v1 the other day and got killed with my back to them. I got caught switch weapons and had one dagger equipped.

/shrug. Also, if I am running support and not a solo build, I wont even bother fighting someone geared and traited for 1v1. It puts me at a huge disadvantage before the first tick of damage hits anyone. Get over yourselves and try fighting people out soloing instead of people trying to get back to their groups.

Funny, I switch to my solo build and thieves stealth elventybillion times on me and somehow think that is acceptable. When that happens, I just leave the fight.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I ran away from a 1v1 the other day and got killed with my back to them. I got caught switch weapons and had one dagger equipped.

/shrug. Also, if I am running support and not a solo build, I wont even bother fighting someone geared and traited for 1v1. It puts me at a huge disadvantage before the first tick of damage hits anyone. Get over yourselves and try fighting people out soloing instead of people trying to get back to their groups.

Funny, I switch to my solo build and thieves stealth elventybillion times on me and somehow think that is acceptable. When that happens, I just leave the fight.

On the other hand (not directed at the poster), if you are running a support build then you shouldn’t be off roaming either.

I agree though, not everyone is going to want to 1 on 1 and people need to take that to SPvP if they have that burning need.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

My experience when I was back in T1 for that week with TC was that people would attack me, like other posters have said, and then run away. Was a head scratcher to me, cos I’ve died so many times in 1v1s. But y’know what happened? I improved. And now I’m typically the last person standing in big zerg pushes, I can usually manage up to 3v1 on a consistent basis, and my game style improved. That’s the key. Improving. And sometimes you got to face plant a couple of times before that happens.

That said, it’s probably unwise to attack someone first if you are “only running to get to an objective or meet up with your guild,” lol. Cos people are likely to fight back. And honestly attacking then bailing is kind of lame. It’s part of the reason I went back to EU.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

… looks at irl fingers and starts to count faceplants in my mind … sigh… I need more fingers, can I borrow yours, all of yours?

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

we were trying to T3 and waypoint TC BL garrison lol, got really really close too before we lost it

I hope TC and SoS alike have learned some things so far this week, for better or worse.. just to see whakittens like up here (non condescending).. its what every week of JQ/BG/SoR is .. huge crazy number fights on every map all day every day pretty much

nice to see fresh faces/guilds/tactics out there

keep comin out the rest of the week!

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

It’s absolutely hysterical how many BG posters there are in this thread.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

we were trying to T3 and waypoint TC BL garrison lol, got really really close too before we lost it

I hope TC and SoS alike have learned some things so far this week, for better or worse.. just to see whakittens like up here (non condescending).. its what every week of JQ/BG/SoR is .. huge crazy number fights on every map all day every day pretty much

Looks over at the crazy man shouting his commandments on his pedestal,
shrug

Turns back and keeps fishing.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Mad TC players ddos our TS again.. Yay!

Millershund!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

I don’t know what you would want us to learn. SoS was there for quite awhile and I really don’t have the desire to go back. It was so not fun!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Bro that’s some nice paranoia you have there, where can i get some?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

All due respect but a plurality of SoS players know all about Tier 1 and why we are glad to be rid of it. Too bad Anet’s matchmaking system can’t respect that decision.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Bro that’s some nice paranoia you have there, where can i get some?

yea everyone knows only maguuma does that

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

I already told Kelo once in a previous thread look me up for a 1v1, I won’t run.

crickets

Come at me bro, find me, fight me, die.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

crickets

Come at me bro, find me, fight me, die.

rolls eyes

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Class today we learn about Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and why not to drop your kids on there heads … 101. Now open your books and turn to page 1 please…

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some great fights last night oceanic on EB. SoR used some fine hammer team tactics and I hope all three servers enjoyed the battles.

Good to see a variety of tactics and I personally enjoy playing SoR and TC though I would prefer to draw them one at a time!

See you on the battlefield!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Some great fights last night oceanic on EB. SoR used some fine hammer team tactics and I hope all three servers enjoyed the battles.

Good to see a variety of tactics and I personally enjoy playing SoR and TC though I would prefer to draw them one at a time!

See you on the battlefield!

The current melee Meta game. :-)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

TC, if you really cannot find any roamers…like I said I am looking for 1v1s. Still have yet to receive a PM and I am massively bored.

Surely the honorable and quality TC roamers will PM me?

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

That’s what I’ve heard multiple times from people I am friends with on SoR.

I don’t know how that’s trolling.

I miss fighting blackgate roamers.

I don’t know how that’s trolling either.

It’s been hard for me to find any SoR roamers, and when I have, they’ve just ran. Fighting SoR has been boring for me as a roamer.

I still don’t know how that’s trolling.

I said similar things to Mag when we fought them because I noticed a shift in what I was facing in their player base. They didn’t feel insulted (afaik) and didn’t call me a troll. You’re just being overly sensitive/defensive. If you feel I was trolling, report my post as such. I’ll just leave it at that.

Yeah, we did get defensive. You called us out, and you didn’t expect a retort? You think we’d just go “yeah man, we’re such chicken kitten.” You made an observation about not only our WvW community but our roaming community when we don’t even know you :/ We had that chance to, but you guys seemingly dipped out T1 even though you had more than enough coverage (I guess you guys just like ROFLstomp in t2… Don’t worry though, man, just an observation.)

It’s true what you say. We are a rare creature. Most of the server enjoys the larger scale fights, and many of our skilled roamers are either in spvp or awaiting the new map on the 17th.

And to add, people don’t just run away from people for no reason. Maybe you forgot to add that the one person who was running away was being chased by five of you guys. “OMG, THAT ONE THIEF RAN AWAY FROM US, OHOHO SOR SUCKS”.

I’ve told my experience of SoS roamers. Simple class and some real skill and I’ve made some amazing connections with them. For that most roamers I know spend their time on TCBL as that’s where we like to go. The same kind of thing as in t1 we go to JQBL to fight the organised BG groups (oPP, RIOT) as they’re a lot of fun!

We don’t bad mouth each other on the WvW forums like, I guess, TC do. This is the first time ever I’ve had to mention roaming in a WvW post, as most of us roamers are just out to have fun, and keep our smacktalk to /sit and /laugh.

If you and your boon duration runes want a bit of a go, get out of our BL and roam around your own. But prepare yourself for the walk of shame

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Did Pink got enough thieves yet or still recruiting more?
Let me know when the guild reaches 500 thieves and runs a full zerg with them because i want to see that.

How many of our thieves killed you?

Last encounter i had was 7 thieves
Its not like i mind but i am curius to see a mass of thieves on a zerg fight.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Aieo,

Thanks for your point of view.

Also Traejan, have you faced the JQ SEA 60-80man force hitting either BG or SOR nearly every SEA night since Jan/Feb 2013? That existed before either BG or SOR came up with the map blobs.

FW

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I guess roamers are now a rare species across all servers.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has:
1. Created in the T1 NA wvw meta game
2. Championed for more than half a year
..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Some people just want to see the world burn

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

[SoX] – JQ

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Hello Aieo,

Thanks for your point of view.

Also Traejan, have you faced the JQ SEA 60-80man force hitting either BG or SOR nearly every SEA night since Jan/Feb 2013? That existed before either BG or SOR came up with the map blobs.

FW

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I guess roamers are now a rare species across all servers.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has:
1. Created in the T1 NA wvw meta game
2. Championed for more than half a year
..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Some people just want to see the world burn

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

Don’t forget the NYS blob. They’ve been around just as long.