Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Thought this is how it goes for Mag guilds trying to get a gvg.

/Yawn. You failed to even spell Server right. Nothing to see here, move along.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Tyrion is extra quite today…
I wonder why?
I’m guessing its because he lost all of FA borderlands during NA prime.
^^ jajajaja

Probably grounded from the comp by his parents ….

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

I wonder why?
^^ jajajaja

Why its very simple i was not online, and i allready out of town ^^ Holidays kids, i have more important things then play the Game .

But thats ok you will never understand that becuase your life is the game jajajaja

Like i say last week im goin to let you win this match TC Remember im let you win

Oh, and please try to take our stuff when im online, until now no1 cand do it ^^ jajajaja your so funny , the impact i made in you its huge coz you saw me everywhere jajajaja Kids allways will be kids Happy Holidays ^^

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I wonder why?
^^ jajajaja

Why its very simple i was not online, and i allready out of town ^^ Holidays kids, i have more important things then play the Game .

But thats ok you will never understand that becuase your life is the game jajajaja

Like i say last week im goin to let you win this match TC Remember im let you win

Oh, and please try to take our stuff when im online, until now no1 cand do it ^^ jajajaja your so funny , the impact i made in you its huge coz you saw me everywhere jajajaja Kids allways will be kids Happy Holidays ^^

Well, if you want to ever come off your high hor-EHSTACK, I’ll wish you happy holidays.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I wonder why?
^^ jajajaja

Ego and excuses- Tyrion’s post is FA in a nutshell.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

No excuses reallity i was not online when all of that happen ^^, anyways Happy Holidays, enjoy the game.

Im enjoy the beach and the sun ^^ envy me Canada. !!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

No excuses reallity i was not online when all of that happen ^^, anyways Happy Holidays, enjoy the game.

“Why its very simple i was not online, and i allready out of town ^^ Holidays kids, i have more important things then play the Game .
Like i say last week im goin to let you win this match TC Remember im let you win”

Way to let your server down bro.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Too bad we only get one more week of this gold

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I just spent an hour racing down my driveway on sleds with my kid. More fun than I ever had at a beach.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

I just spent an hour racing down my driveway on sleds with my kid. More fun than I ever had at a beach.

Thats sound really fun, someday i will try it do you made ur own sleds ? Sound fun . But i can try Sandboard :P

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Good to know that you’re the one and only deciding factor on FA whether or not TC is “allowed” to win.

Big thanks to [GWAM], [uA], [NV], [HOPE], and [RET] especially for the fights – I know we don’t field many a night (usually 15-20) but we’ve had a blast. Also thanks to [PYRO] and [Ark] – haven’t been online for many fights with Mags but always great practice getting to go head to head with you guys. Have a great rest of the matchup guys!

~Arabella

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

OMG i think Tc dont understand that everytime they reply me, they give me the reason and made me laugh so much Because if they dont care they will not say a word but they keep goin and goin and goin xDD

Happy Holidays ! ^^

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Ego and excuses- Tyrion’s post is most gamers everywhere in a nutshell.

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Ego and excuses- Tyrion’s post is FA in a nutshell.

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

Fixed it back for ya, jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

and more replys thanks guys hahaahahaha thanks so much xDDD cant stop the laugh

Keep goin please, im in a cyber-coffe people are laughing of you too.

Please keep goin this is better then see a comedy ^^

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

and more replys thanks guys hahaahahaha thanks so much xDDD cant stop the laugh

Keep goin please, im in a cyber-coffe people are laughing of you too.

Please keep goin this is better then see a comedy ^^

Please keep talking, you are giving a lot of people a reason to come to the forums; it is gold.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

I say the same please keep goin more replys pls pls !!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

A: Keep going I’m laughing at you.
B: Keep going I’m laughing at you.

Infinite loop this way ^

People who don’t care this way —-—>

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I know there aren’t any roamers on FA, but didn’t a roaming guild transfer to TC a while back? Was that Oozo’s guild?

You’re probably thinking of Good Fights. Pretty sure AD is on EBay still.

Ah, I really should have remembered that. I blame it on GF never posting in matchup threads.

Most of the good GF stayed and joined AD, they are a shell of a guild now.

I think only Amins stayed behind and joined us on EB. The Orb debacle really hit GF hard since I think for most of them the only thing that was keeping them in the game were the organized windmill GvGs.

The only thing keeping GF in the game were perplexity runes without ICD.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Infinite loop this way ^

All I see is +1. I guess I’ll give you one.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Just as planned.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

This MAY not be the case, you know?, Mag and TC can 2 v 1 FA this week, so they don’t fall next week, and wait for Dragonbrand to reach tier 3, they will keep in check SoS at night, so both of them will be locked at tier 3 forever so Mag can enjoy this gold for all eternity! (Or until this sub forum dies).

It would be a real -Insert male reproductive organ name here- move though, but… who cares right?, none of the 3 server plays for ppt… right?.

(edited by santi.7516)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Infinite loop this way ^

But this is how you cultivate lasting, meaningful rivalries.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Infinite loop this way ^

Eh. Not really. The most he can do is make everyone face palm.

EHSTACK

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Infinite loop this way ^

EHSTACK

Oh, gotcha. So if instead they were telling each other how bad the other was at Guild Wars 2, and how one owned the other, THEN it would be that good, enriching, rivalry-inducing PvP smack talk everyone’s so fond of. I think I’m getting it.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Infinite loop this way ^

EHSTACK

Oh, gotcha. So if instead they were telling each other how bad the other was at Guild Wars 2, and how one owned the other, THEN it would be that good, enriching, rivalry-inducing PvP smack talk everyone’s so fond of. I think I’m getting it.

A rivalry cant be forced with smack talk. Like when FA and TC were matched with eachother for months without a break? Thats what forms actual rivalries. Also SoR and BG.

This PvF (can you even count it as PvF if they guy makes excuses for himself?) is just that. and even then, I’ve seen better. At least he’s having fun with it, yeah?

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

From an average joe, nobody special,

I came here just to give a shout out to non-troll STUN, CERN, PYRO, and really all the MAGs and TCs that have shown up to fight. Much respect, and I always enjoy the fights. You guys help make this game mode as fun as it is.

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Tyrion – Best commander on NA servers. Hands down.

On TC, about half the commanders repeat each order 4-5 times too. I am not sure why they do that. It drives me insane, so I usually mute them in mumble. If I want to be yelled at, I’d just call my ex-boyfriend and tell him how money he owes me, lol.

If you yell each order 5 times, you’re probably taking this game waaaaaay too serious!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

On TC, about half the commanders repeat each order 4-5 times too. I am not sure why they do that. It drives me insane, so I usually mute them in mumble. If I want to be yelled at, I’d just call my ex-boyfriend and tell him how money he owes me, lol.

If you yell each order 5 times, you’re probably taking this game waaaaaay too serious!

Maybe if you yelled at your boyfriend to stack a bunch of times in a row, he’d involuntarily produce said stacks. There could be a psychological component to being told something several times in rapid succession, but given my own empirical evidence, it has the same adverse effect on me as it does on you.

Still, might be worth a try.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I didn’t understand why FA was letting TC win the PPTs.

Now I do.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

It’s a presence thing. 7 times out of 10 the people know what they are doing and start doing the actions before the commander calls for it. But the commander,w hile repeating things, is trying to ensure everyone hears him and does what he asks. A good guild can have people shouting over one another calling their utilities and skills a la “Hammastun”, “water down”, “got a pull”, and “stability up”. With all that noise, sometimes the leader can get drowned out, so repeating is necessary.

Also, it informs everyone that the commander is alive and actively leading the group. Plus, a lot of people want to be like Sacrx.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

This MAY not be the case, you know?, Mag and TC can 2 v 1 FA this week, so they don’t fall next week, and wait for Dragonbrand to reach tier 3, they will keep in check SoS at night, so both of them will be locked at tier 3 forever so Mag can enjoy this gold for all eternity! (Or until this sub forum dies).

It would be a real -Insert male reproductive organ name here- move though, but… who cares right?, none of the 3 server plays for ppt… right?.

PPT or not when we have 18 omegas ready to throw at FA’s EB keep and cant get TC out of our buttocks long enough to move them because they are so dead-set on karma training a wooden stonemist it certainly appears that either TCs EB commander is too stupid to double-team, too stupid to stay out of our way or is clearly working with FA. This happened last night, TC knew the golems were on the map and would not stay out of our kitten long enough for us to make it work. There really doesnt need to be a double-team against FA there just needs to be more common sense used.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

The idea of double-teaming second place has always been hilarious to me. 1st place being handed the win, and 3rd place striving so hard to lose with the 2nd highest amount of points. The kicker: if you don’t do that, you’re “stupid”. Classic.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Infinite loop this way ^

Funny enough, you just pointed towards my other screen with gw2 open. Kudos to you.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Pony Lord approves of this matchup. ;3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45I3MQPGAv8

keep it up tc. ;3 <3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Please do not mistake Tyrions ego and ignorance as the opinion of all of FA.

Most people think hes a joke, and the ones that are nice to him are just scared that he will stop commanding our EU timezone if they don’t kiss his kitten.

On a side note: Thank you for the fun fights this week PYRO, STUN, Ark, Azn, VR. Our raids this week have actually been fun because you guys don’t run into towers like Yaks Bend and SBI do.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Most people think hes a joke, and the ones that are nice to him are just scared that he will stop commanding our EU timezone if they don’t kiss his kitten.

On a side note: Thank you for the fun fights this week PYRO, STUN, Ark, Azn, VR. Our raids this week have actually been fun because you guys don’t run into towers like Yaks Bend and SBI do.

Dear god, the siege monkeys from SBI/YB are ridiculous. This match up is so refreshing as we don’t have to worry as much about qued zergs hiding in towers behind 5+ superior arrow carts.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Interesting. When FA beat TC last week it was because of their superior organization and outstanding open field fighting skills.

Now with FA in 2nd place…its because of 2 v 1.

Some things never change.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Interesting. When FA beat TC last week it was because of their superior organization and outstanding open field fighting skills.

Now with FA in 2nd place…its because of 2 v 1.

Some things never change.

Yes because this thread is full of people talking about 2v1… seriously, read more then one post before you share your wisdom with us.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: aesthetix.4832

aesthetix.4832

thread cliffs

- tc winning in PPT
- random FA commander (that many have never even heard of) enters thread with some hardly understandable statements which are laughed at by many
what i have understood from his rants:
- said commander begins speech about how he is jesus, and the only reason TC is winning PPT is because he is “letting them win”
- said commander says the only reason TC is capping anything is because he isn’t online to defend it because he’s on “christmas vacation” (yet posting in thread countless times a day)
- if he was online we would not be able to cap anything.. i quote “until now no1 cand do it ^^”
- somewhere in between MAG/FA both get into SMC and, after a few hours of fighting, we lose it as the ring caps instantly because of a server glitch
- overall hilarity ensues

estack

(edited by aesthetix.4832)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lol get jajaja’d, Tyrion.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

PPT or not when we have 18 omegas ready to throw at FA’s EB keep and cant get TC out of our buttocks long enough to move them because they are so dead-set on karma training a wooden stonemist it certainly appears that either TCs EB commander is too stupid to double-team, too stupid to stay out of our way or is clearly working with FA. This happened last night, TC knew the golems were on the map and would not stay out of our kitten long enough for us to make it work. There really doesnt need to be a double-team against FA there just needs to be more common sense used.

3 way fights in any way shape or form =’s random FA complains about being double teamed. You should know this by now.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Nice generalization.

I guess we could also say that TC is bad at open field and only fights when they outnumber their opponent 2 to 1.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Nice generalization.

I guess we could also say that TC is bad at open field and only fights when they outnumber their opponent 2 to 1.

I thought we established it was more like 30 to 1, get with the times.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Dear god, the siege monkeys from SBI/YB are ridiculous. This match up is so refreshing as we don’t have to worry as much about qued zergs hiding in towers behind 5+ superior arrow carts.

I have a second account on SoS and decided to join the wubwub with mah lvl 2 (she is lvl4 now) guardian.

Dear god I’ve seen more siege in EBG than I’ve seen since the beginning of this match in TC/Mag/FA.

Trebs everywhere, with superior ballistae and ACs guarding them. Accompanied by the blob. I was gobsmacked.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

I have a second account on SoS and decided to join the wubwub with mah lvl 2 (she is lvl4 now) guardian.

Dear god I’ve seen more siege in EBG than I’ve seen since the beginning of this match in TC/Mag/FA.

Trebs everywhere, with superior ballistae and ACs guarding them. Accompanied by the blob. I was gobsmacked.

And now you know why Mag hates Yaks and SBI.

Hyear Presia

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I didn’t see much of YB during my short time there, but there was a SBI blob running around. Yes I can see why now. :p

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

And now you know why Mag hates Yaks and SBI.

I used to think TC was the worst server, but Yaks beats them hands down at being the worst.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Too bad TG is taking a week for Holidays.
It sounds like fun out in the field.

P.S. The video of that Commander was a solid 10/10 99 times better than Sacrx.

Help

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Dem Mag blobs.

But seriously. Great fights in TCBL in Garri a while ago. Good fights all over tonight!