Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Z’s role these days seems to be nothing more than trolling Fort Aspenwood. Sad how the mighty have fallen.

I can understand why.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

You guys got beaten up by a T3 server…..again…

Tiers aren’t even a thing anymore.

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2844d01.png

Interesting.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Lol is this your guild? A “perfect portal bomb” is when you lose 5 people and don’t kill a single enemy? rofl

See the other tag on the map there? That was me. They were so busy with NV that they didn’t even bother to defend the tower from us. We ended up breaching the wall and taking the tower before SoS had any idea what was happening while they were fighting NV.

Now that I have finally watched this video I really can’t understand what he was getting at. First of all, it was a retreat backwards in order to draw out SoS. Secondly, yes, 5 people died but that might have been due to the portal hitting its limit from the zerg moving back. Finally, if he had watched about 10 seconds more he would’ve seen SoS dropping like flies once NV and friends actually engaged. It’s like he watched only like 10 seconds of this video, backwards.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stark.3085

Stark.3085

I’ve known Tyrion since I started commanding, but Z was my friend, I knew his style of commanding, and he was great at it. I don’t see how you can condone the tearing apart of a community, you didn’t say anything about him but the message is clear. No wonder he left FA.

Well its because nobody in APS want to talk about Z.
Z create that guild yes, but he want to destroy that guild at the same time, i will tell you the small history normally people doesnt know about Z and APS.

When Z start see a lot of people follow him and start feeling the pressure of handle a lot of people, he start thinking that APS without him was nothing, so before he leave the guild he say so many bad thing to the people on the guild. For lucky he decide to give the leader to Silo, who was in that time nothing, only a guy who plays a Ranger.

At that moment Delune and Tyrion supports with all their effort to Silo, and make him the Famous Guy, he is now in FA, before that nobody knows anything about Silo.

Now not all people knows but Silo all the time leave the guild for 2-4 weeks and never say " hey i am leaving to do this or that " its basicly thanks to Delune and Tyrion that APS become in a stronge and discipline guild.

With the time passing Z start to realize that he was not the soul of APS, no no APS was made by they players no by one single guy, when Z realized of that, he start to troll the entire server, you just need to ask RET what Z told them.

Z change to JQ DB SoR TC EBay but allways comeback to FA.

There’s a few words who can define what happen to Z : " Live long enough to be a hero or you become a villain "

And he choose the second.

FA (BOMB) —> Baruch Bay [sIN]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Congratulations Mag because of your tenacity you defeated FA. Congratulations TC for doing your best. Ty FA for being great sportsmen. It goes to show that a matchup isn’t as easy to predict.

Till next matchup.

No we didn’t. We are just unemployed college students with no families.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’ve known Tyrion since I started commanding, but Z was my friend, I knew his style of commanding, and he was great at it. I don’t see how you can condone the tearing apart of a community, you didn’t say anything about him but the message is clear. No wonder he left FA.

Z create that guild yes, but he want to destroy that guild at the same time, i will tell you the small history normally people doesnt know about Z and APS.

When Z start see a lot of people follow him and start feeling the pressure of handle a lot of people, he start thinking that APS without him was nothing, so before he leave the guild he say so many bad thing to the people on the guild. For lucky he decide to give the leader to Silo, who was in that time nothing, only a guy who plays a Ranger.

At that moment Delune and Tyrion supports with all their effort to Silo, and make him the Famous Guy, he is now in FA, before that nobody knows anything about Silo.

Now not all people knows but Silo all the time leave the guild for 2-4 weeks and never say " hey i am leaving to do this or that " its basicly thanks to Delune and Tyrion that APS become in a stronge and discipline guild.

With the time passing Z start to realize that he was not the soul of APS, no no APS was made by they players no by one single guy, when Z realized of that, he start to troll the entire server, you just need to ask RET what Z told them.

There’s a few words who can define what happen to Z : " Live long enough to be a hero or you become a villain "

^ What the…..

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Radik, there’s a fine line between trolling your home server and going out of your way to troll your home server.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

nobody cares

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stark.3085

Stark.3085

nobody cares

Well im here to talk with mature people and you are wrong, Radix want to know why Z is like that now.

Please this has nothing to do with TC or MAG you guys already won GG, this conversation is with Radix.

Thank for understand.

FA (BOMB) —> Baruch Bay [sIN]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Mag has really changed from being basically a roaming server to generic PPT, but it’s all good, if that makes the game more enjoyable for you.

ok

Defo wouldn’t be because we need to break open structures to get a fight most nights.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Mag has really changed from being basically a roaming server to generic PPT, but it’s all good, if that makes the game more enjoyable for you.

ok

Defo wouldn’t be because we need to break open structures to get a fight most nights.

Nope. It’s our diabolical plan to ruin the culture of Mag. Change ya into a bunch of PPT lovers.

…It’s a long-term strategy

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I don’t care

Fixed it for you

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

nobody cares

Well im here to talk with mature people and you are wrong, Radix want to know why Z is like that now.

Please this has nothing to do with TC or MAG you guys already won GG, this conversation is with Radix.

Thank for understand.

is the pm system down? someone help me here

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

What’s the next matchup? Are we going back to scrub tier?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I can’t get enough

Fixed it for you

Went ahead and re-fixed that for you.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

its true i do enjoy server drama and dumb posts
have fun in your vido games everyone
happy holidays

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

What’s the next matchup? Are we going back to scrub tier?

Every tier is scrub tier.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Mag has more coverage than it used to. More quality guilds than before. We are stronger than ever.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Mag has more coverage than it used to. More quality guilds than before. We are stronger than ever.

Or we are exactly the same and we just had fewer folks away for the holidays than the other servers. One second place finish is not only unimportant, but hardly indicative of any sort of trend given the time of year.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Or we are exactly the same and we just had fewer folks away for the holidays than the other servers. One second place finish is not only unimportant, but hardly indicative of any sort of trend given the time of year.

6 months ago when we only had like kitten vr and pyro? Now we have kh tg inc and other popping up.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

6 months ago when we only had like kitten vr and pyro? Now we have kh tg inc and other popping up.

INC dissolved as far as I know, first casualty to wildstar beta. TG is a great addition, but they are fairly small and not that interested in PPT. KH isnt that big either.

My point though is that it is utterly pointless to be making grand claims of this or that based on the outcome of one match, specially a match during the holidays. A couple weeks ago we lost to YB, the worst server in the game and we had all the guilds you mentioned then.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I blame Duke for all of Maguuma’s PPT issues.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Duke try hards. He new xushin. Ppt mag #1

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheMightyChoob.4365

TheMightyChoob.4365

A couple weeks ago we lost to YB, the worst server in the game and we had all the guilds you mentioned then.

Iirc last year we were trounced by YB the week before Christmas, then turned around and beat them handily next week over the holiday. I’d venture a guess we have a higher than average holiday turnout.

Bad Maguuma player
Pyromancers [PYRO]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Congratulations Mag because of your tenacity you defeated FA. Congratulations TC for doing your best. Ty FA for being great sportsmen. It goes to show that a matchup isn’t as easy to predict.

Till next matchup.

“tenacity”? I think “coverage” is a better word to use. You have more players online than us this week, it’s that simple. I also noticed that Mag has really changed from being basically a roaming server to generic PPT, but it’s all good, if that makes the game more enjoyable for you.

did you just say mag has better coverage than you?
here have all of my wat

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

So much sibling squabbling here. Since I’ve been afk all week and we’re going down like kitten hooker, I’m going to go out on a limb and infer that my elite keyboard face rolling skills are missed.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Love you long time

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Well at least we’ll always have Paris…

I’ll miss you forums.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

The Story of Langor’s Gulch.

8 men sandwich a 50-60 man TC zerg between 20ish FA holding a T3 tower and wipe the entire zerg from behind.

Then run into the tower and kill the 20 FA inside. Then cap the tower for Mag.

Then hold the tower against 30-40 man FA zerg 3 times in a row and wipe them completely everytime.

AoN and Rage would like to say, welcome to Mag roamers. We can PPT too, there just has to be a zerg(s) to wipe to motivate us.

And no, this isn’t an overexaggeration and I hope one of our guildees or Rage were recording.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

The Story of Langor’s Gulch.

8 men sandwich a 50-60 man TC zerg between 20ish FA holding a T3 tower and wipe the entire zerg from behind.

Then run into the tower and kill the 20 FA inside. Then cap the tower for Mag.

Then hold the tower against 30-40 man FA zerg 3 times in a row and wipe them completely everytime.

AoN and Rage would like to say, welcome to Mag roamers. We can PPT too, there just has to be a zerg(s) to wipe to motivate us.

And no, this isn’t an overexaggeration and I hope one of our guildees or Rage were recording.

<3 I love it when you get all zergbusty <3

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Till next matchup.

“tenacity”? I think “coverage” is a better word to use. You have more players online than us this week, it’s that simple. I also noticed that Mag has really changed from being basically a roaming server to generic PPT, but it’s all good, if that makes the game more enjoyable for you.

here have all of my wat

He’s saying that, based on his own observations, Maguuma’s coverage during this past holiday week was better than FA’s. It takes all of 5 seconds of applying minor critical thinking skills to understand the point he’s making. He’s not saying anything about a normal week.

Please think.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Friendly reminder not to generalize entire servers/guilds because of how a few ppl play.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Till next matchup.

here have all of my wat

He’s saying that, based on his own observations, Maguuma’s coverage during this past holiday week was better than FA’s. It takes all of 5 seconds of applying minor critical thinking skills to understand the point he’s making. He’s not saying anything about a normal week.

Please think.

you sound so salty lol. would you like a care package?

i forgot to respond about the ppt thang so i’ll use put it here.

it takes anyone 5 seconds of applying minor critical thinking skills that mag was never a ppt server ever. they are, however, pretty good at it when you know… they try. this is my personal observation based on the last week before the leagues started and the midweek push they did to cover the 10k gap.

and honestly, i’ve been playing this entire week (even during christmas cos christmas isn’t really a big celebration thingymajig with my family i have no family yooo) and FA’s coverage was… relatively the same. you lost some OCX people but other than that, i noticed little difference UNTIL AFTER mag took second.

please… think? lol

tl;dr: the only reason FA went third was because tyrion was on vacay obviously jajajajajajajajajaaa ^^

(edited by electriette.8952)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

You mistake saltiness for logic, probably because you don’t encounter it much in the rings of trolls you involve yourself with. Like this one.

I never even said he was correct. I just tried to re-state what he said, because you read the first 10 words and couldn’t wait to post your response. Not that that’s unique behavior around here, but I can’t help but find it adorable, not unlike a child who is still learning how to share.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Just keep this thread going. There’s no point in making a new one.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I agree. Keep it going!!!!! Hue hue hue!

Chaba Tangnu

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

I eat breakfast for dinner.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

looks crappy