SoR ~ JQ ~ TC Week 6 Gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This is going to sound like trolling (it isn’t) but is a genuine thought.
If a T1 server can so manipulate the score to allow a T2 server to beat another T1 server, is the server (being 2v1’d) really a top server anymore?

I’ll make it simple for you, at this stage SOR is a T2 server, there you happy?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Bro, try to understand. They had training week going on last week. This week they are in a beta. Next week, they have IRL responsibilities unlike us non-lifers who play GW2 24hours a day.

Why are you trolling a thread for a match you;re not involved in? BG have come out with excuses when they’ve lost you know.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

TC: Requesting ZDs to make another song.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Bro, try to understand. They had training week going on last week. This week they are in a beta. Next week, they have IRL responsibilities unlike us non-lifers who play GW2 24hours a day.

Why are you trolling a thread for a match you;re not involved in? BG have come out with excuses when they’ve lost you know.

Because most of BG is bored atm, also doing a PvF GvG with mag roamers is enough to do your head in. Meh, SoR is going through a rough patch that I hope that improves after leagues as some guilds are restructuring and rebuilding, while some will be coming back to the game in the coming months (i.e. TSYM). SoR isn’t as dead as people like to make out, its just that in its current stage it appears most of thier core is playing ESO. Thanks to the guys who come out every night regardless of score.

Weekend for eso ended midnight eastern time today so they should be back, but i’m sure we’ll here another excuse.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: bestplayerEva.9301

bestplayerEva.9301

SoR can’t even finish the season with the season with their head held up high.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

For the same reasons that SoR players come to our thread when its not their match-up, nobody needs a reason to go into a match thread.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Quit putting SOR down, they are one of my 3 favorite servers ><

And they can always hold there heads up, they’ve fought long and hard.

Also, you should here the history of their server name sometime.

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

For the same reasons that SoR players come to our thread when its not their match-up, nobody needs a reason to go into a match thread.

There are no SOR players in this weeks BG thread from what I see.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

SoR will be broken into 100 pieces. SoR will be turned into dust. The excuses are already starting. I’ll take you kitten to and kitten him with a kitten into a kitten and then kitten him. I’ll kitten this and kitten that. Now go kitten your excuses kitten.

It’s good to know your personality is just as dirt as your commanding, Molasses Muscles.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

SoR will be broken into 100 pieces. SoR will be turned into dust. The excuses are already starting. I’ll take you kitten to and kitten him with a kitten into a kitten and then kitten him. I’ll kitten this and kitten that. Now go kitten your excuses kitten.

It’s good to know your personality is just as dirt as your commanding, Molasses Muscles.

not gonna lie that made me lol a bit.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

There are no SOR players in this weeks BG thread from what I see.

Guise guise, SoR didn’t invade another server’s matchup thread for 3 days. Everyone needs to stop this now. No more going to other servers matchup ok. Wew, glad we sorted this out.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Because most of BG is bored atm, also doing a PvF GvG with mag roamers is enough to do your head in. Meh, SoR is going through a rough patch that I hope that improves after leagues as some guilds are restructuring and rebuilding, while some will be coming back to the game in the coming months (i.e. TSYM). SoR isn’t as dead as people like to make out, its just that in its current stage it appears most of thier core is playing ESO. Thanks to the guys who come out every night regardless of score.

Weekend for eso ended midnight eastern time today so they should be back, but i’m sure we’ll here another excuse.

What’s going to be BG’s excuse once league ends and ZD leaves you as they have suggested? too much bandwagoners filling up your que and your WvW players can’t get in? In your match up with JQ lat week basically the same thing happened when you were vs SoR W2. We took the weekends and once people are back to work/school you take it back on the weekdays whe ncoverage becomes weak. Congratulations to ZD on the win.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Bitter discussions to the side please, your getting in the way of my sun shine … I has work to do, these tan lines don’t make themselves ya know.

Now if only I had a cute asuran pic handy with a nifty punchline and score update …

TC now recruiting late night bartenders ;-)

You make me lol merrily!

And then I read the rest of your post. I’ve been sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping! Bread was calling my name around 3am…… So I thought I shouldn’t ignore it.

So don’t toast my bread Mmmmk? :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Bitter discussions to the side please, your getting in the way of my sun shine … I has work to do, these tan lines don’t make themselves ya know.

Now if only I had a cute asuran pic handy with a nifty punchline and score update …

TC now recruiting late night bartenders ;-)

You make me lol merrily!

And then I read the rest of your post. I’ve been sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping! Bread was calling my name around 3am…… So I thought I shouldn’t ignore it.

So don’t toast my bread Mmmmk? :P

Dually noted, long week left but we can always share keg in LA to get the liquid courage before going into DR for ERP ;-)

So glad you came in, the t1 trumpets were sounding off. I think it’s like a peeing competition of sorts.

Well let’s see, I has some work to do now in BLs

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Molasses.

For weeks, while you were starting to command, a lot of SOR commanders gave you sound advice and tried to guide you including me. Kindly refrain from doing this, it does not speak well of your character.

Moving to JQ is one thing, throwing mud at your old server mates is another.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

What’s going to be BG’s excuse once league ends and ZD leaves you as they have suggested? too much bandwagoners filling up your que and your WvW players can’t get in? In your match up with JQ lat week basically the same thing happened when you were vs SoR W2. We took the weekends and once people are back to work/school you take it back on the weekdays whe ncoverage becomes weak. Congratulations to ZD on the win.

ZD was only rented to PVD for season 1 and is leaving after it. that’s what has been said previously.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoukaKetsueki.6924

HoukaKetsueki.6924

Yeah and he sounds like Doofy, in TS.

Koko Puffz / Kokoro Chan
Coerce[LOLI]
Tarnished Coast Asian Roamer

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

We still have a decent EU pop to handle it don’t you worry. You should be more worried about your server’s state since IRON have already abandoned you.

Also, it’s a T1 servers’ issue, you don’t need to bother yourself with it.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

started to reply to a few folk talking down to SoR. even posted one, but deleted it. i apologize if anyone happened to catch it. can’t help but feel attacked personally when throw dirt in your face. time and time again, i can’t stress this enough.. yes there is competition, yes, there is rivalry.. but personal attacks are never, ever called for. we all reside on our own servers, because we love them. because we feel we belong. because we have a place to call home in this game. why feel the need to attack that?

so here’s a heartfelt salute to all those who have always remained respectful and know how to have fun (and put up more than amazing fights!)

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

started to reply to a few folk talking down to SoR. even posted one, but deleted it. i apologize if anyone happened to catch it. can’t help but feel attacked personally when throw dirt in your face. time and time again, i can’t stress this enough.. yes there is competition, yes, there is rivalry.. but personal attacks are never, ever called for. we all reside on our own servers, because we love them. because we feel we belong. because we have a place to call home in this game. why feel the need to attack that?

so here’s a heartfelt salute to all those who have always remained respectful and know how to have fun (and put up more than amazing fights!)

please spread that mantra around SoR it’d be good for us all

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

We still have a decent EU pop to handle it don’t you worry. You should be more worried about your server’s state since IRON have already abandoned you.

Stay classy BG

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Stay classy BG

I don’t speak for my server. I am just someone bored at work.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Burl is spot on, it’s boredom.

WvW is really boring. It’s easy to look past it’s flaws when you’re winning because the fun is in winning. But once you look at it from the perspective of a server that’s outnumbered on every map almost every hour of the day, it’s really kittening lame.

You either turtle in your towers with 25 arrow carts or you die over and over again. Neither one of those options is even remotely fun.

I used to always complain about TC turtling/no showing versus us but now I understand. Let me apologize to every TC player I’ve ever talked kitten to, you were just doing what you had to.

Honestly, I’d rather bang my head against a wall than play against BG or JQ at least that way I wouldn’t be so bored.

Sponsor an SoR zergling this Christmas and this sad story won’t be repeated in the new year!

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Stay classy BG

I don’t speak for my server. I am just someone bored at work.

As am I but I don’t go around trolling opposition servers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Let’s change topic from the old bickering between bg and sor again. Can someone elaborate more on the shortcomings of that you know who the game in beta? Anything in its RvR you think it’s good?

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Molasses.

For weeks, while you were starting to command, a lot of SOR commanders gave you sound advice and tried to guide you including me. Kindly refrain from doing this, it does not speak well of your character.

FW

let me guess the advice you guys gave them was how to command.
isnt that slap in the face in the first place.

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanchez.4017

Sanchez.4017

Molasses.

FW

That’s it, I kept wondering where have I seen that name Molasses Muscles. He used to command militia in SOR EB and it’s his errr….. “unusual” commanding style that gave me a deep impression. Thought he transferred off to BG, why now in JQ?

Just want to mention, every server has its ups and downs. SoR just happens to met her down period but I’m sure they will find their way through this difficult times. Coron Bale coming back before Christmas so stay strong, SOR!

Ghost Scout – You can’t kill what you can’t see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

I would like to sponsor an SoR zergling.

Please send me your photo and a booklet with information about you and the struggling village you’re currently living in. I will continue sending my monthly donation that costs less than a cup of coffee per day.

On a more serious note – despite our longstanding rivalry, some of us here do miss you and hope you regain the epicness you held for a long time. Remember when wise ’ol JQ would game us both? Lol. T1 is fun when 3 servers compete coz then we fight who gets to be JQs wife and JQs hot mistress.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Molasses.

FW

let me guess the advice you guys gave them was how to command.
isnt that slap in the face in the first place.

He’s back.

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

JQ and TC must have had to take out a second mortgage just to pay their repair bills tonight. You spend 2 hours trying to take our bay and come up empty handed. Thanks for the 5,000,000 heavy loot bags donated tonight!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

To all the TC who feel it’s appropriate to kick SoR when we’re down:
A) Weren’t TC folk supposed to be nice? o_O
B) If we do crumble, who exactly do you think will take our place? SoS? Mags? I sure hope you don’t this turn attitude you’re showing onto yourselves if/when you get stuck with BG/JQ repeatedly in the future and play third wheel.
SoR falling apart is bad for more than our just our server. The more logical people on BG and JQ have also stated as much. If SoR were struggling due to guild migration, this might be remedied, but we’re suffering attrition. People are reducing their gameplay. No one is going to gobble up our power and rise to T1; things will get destabilized.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

in Match-ups

Avenge.1478

B) If we do crumble, who exactly do you think will take our place? SoS? Mags? I sure hope you don’t this turn attitude you’re showing onto yourselves if/when you get stuck with BG/JQ repeatedly in the future and play third wheel.
SoR falling apart is bad for more than our just our server. The more logical people on BG and JQ have also stated as much. If SoR were struggling due to guild migration, this might be remedied, but we’re suffering attrition. People are reducing their gameplay. No one is going to gobble up our power and rise to T1; things will get destabilized.

SoR is fine IMO. We’re getting 2v1’d hardcore but the good thing about that is that it is bringing us some of the best fights we’ve had in a while. I know at least my guild is profiting heavily off of the insane amount of bag donations that JQ specifically has donated on JQ BL the past 3 nights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

You’ve never seen TC when it smells blood. We’ve got a bit of a mean side. How do you think Kaineng and DB got beaten into a bloody pulp and forced back into T3+?

That said, fight harder if you don’t want to lose. Most of us don’t mind facing T1 anymore. It’s made our server much stronger.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

TC 2nd place!! makes me happy! FEAR THE YAK

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

SoR is fine IMO. We’re getting 2v1’d hardcore but the good thing about that is that it is bringing us some of the best fights we’ve had in a while. I know at least my guild is profiting heavily off of the insane amount of bag donations that JQ specifically has donated on JQ BL the past 3 nights.

I guess you forgot all the times your server trolled us both in game and out. You guys didn’t just kick us (TC) when we were down, you cut us to pieces and then laughed about it here on the boards.

Honestly, I don’t care if you guys take 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I think this is a blast. Just now, defending TCBL garrison against two awesome servers and holding out for hours. THAT is the stuff legends are made of. In the end, you had to help JQ take it… Literally. The problem with SoR, and I think many TC players feel this way, is you always talked smack about us and never gave us any credit for being a good server.

I don’t think its good for the game that any of these servers lose population, or people server-jump. I’ve been on TC since beta and I’m not going anywhere, even if we end up at the bottom of the heap. You won’t find many posts by me either – I barely ever come to the boards. Hope you SoR guys stick together and keep playing. Seriously. Have fun. Thats what we are supposed to do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haro.6758

Haro.6758

JQ and TC must have had to take out a second mortgage just to pay their repair bills tonight. You spend 2 hours trying to take our bay and come up empty handed. Thanks for the 5,000,000 heavy loot bags donated tonight!

We’ve spent the past 3 days flipping it like a pancake, but grats on the hold for the last 2hours. You will need more than donating +15ppt all night to your server with a map blob to beat TC though. Good fights the rest of SoR, I do envy your short que time to get so many of one guild on a map. But our JQ puggies performed admirably, holding a very large guild group in a paper bay all night. The only real threat to any JQ structures came from a kamikaze STUN member who almost broke into garri lords with a solo omega golem! haha.

Fun fights with STUN a couple times, SoR kinda kept interrupting a couple :p
/Salute

[SG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

what am i even reading

The problem with SoR, and I think many TC players feel this way, is you always talked smack about us and never gave us any credit for being a good server.

there has been the odd “good fights everyone!” but i do agree, most of the sor comments i’ve come across always have this undertone similar to: “we’re SO better than you h4h4h4.”

and i don’t know, didn’t you see this “2v1” coming? you coming first is a threat to JQ’s second place, and you coming second is a threat to our 3rd place (tie). like… what were you expecting? =_=

in the end, i don’t really give a flying kitten about whether we go third or not, though going third may be a huge morale boost for our server. the past few weeks of facing at least one t1 server made us tougher soldiers, and to see TC grow and evolve like that is what matters to me.

(edited by electriette.8952)

in Match-ups

Balefire.7592

Oh, no, I’m not complaining; [Choo]‘s kicking people in the teeth like we usually do. I don’t mind being trolled or poked with a stick; personally, I just ignore it. That being said, I figured some TC may not realize what exactly it is they’re wishing for.

You’ve never seen TC when it smells blood. We’ve got a bit of a mean side. How do you think Kaineng and DB got beaten into a bloody pulp and forced back into T3+?

That said, fight harder if you don’t want to lose. Most of us don’t mind facing T1 anymore. It’s made our server much stronger.

I don’t doubt TC has a mean side to them; I still recall TC’s first T2 match-up way back when against BG and SoR. And there are plenty of people on SoR still fighting hard. I’m not talking about either of these things though. As proved last week, SoR still has the numbers to dominate a match up with Tier 2 servers, and we’re a far cry from BG and JQ. If we get demoted and start running around in T2, while some other server gets pushed up to T1, matches are going to be completely unbalanced, which isn’t really much fun. Say what you will, but the best fights come from good PPT races.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

in Match-ups

SlothBear.9846

There are lots of servers that do just fine during NA. If they’d turn off the ppt during off hours we’d all be a lot closer in score. But i’ve been beating that dead horse since 2012….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

We’re not mean, we’re driven. When we see a goal, we really go for it! It got us out of T4, and out of T3. I don’t think TC really “wants” to be in T1..but since there are no “tiers” anymore. But, if we can see a chance to get placed and get a cool finisher (MAYBE ITS A NEW DOLYAK ONE!), we’ll definitely go for it!

So, since there are no more tiers, there are no more weeks of fixed matches between the same 3 servers. Therefore, there’s no difference between T1 and T2..it’s all Gold league.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

If we get demoted and start running around in T2, while some other server gets pushed up to T1, matches are going to be completely unbalanced, which isn’t really much fun. Say what you will, but the best fights come from good PPT races.

It’s almost like you haven’t been here when TC was in a very solid “T1.5” spot. It’s… nothing new. Sure, it was unhealthy, but don’t make it sound like no one has ever heard of it before lol.

in Match-ups

Balefire.7592

It’s almost like you haven’t been here when TC was in a very solid “T1.5” spot. It’s… nothing new. Sure, it was unhealthy, but don’t make it sound like no one has ever heard of it before lol.

That’s the whole point. We know what it’ll be like. Is T1.5 really the situation you want to go back to? I know I don’t.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

SlothBear.9846

The problem with SoR, and I think many TC players feel this way, is you always talked smack about us and never gave us any credit for being a good server.

They do this to everyone. If they win it’s because they are the master race and blah blah. If they lose its because they weren’t really trying. Just ignore them like everyone else does.

in Match-ups

Avenge.1478

We’ve spent the past 3 days flipping it like a pancake, but grats on the hold for the last 2hours. You will need more than donating +15ppt all night to your server with a map blob to beat TC though. Good fights the rest of SoR, I do envy your short que time to get so many of one guild on a map. But our JQ puggies performed admirably, holding a very large guild group in a paper bay all night. The only real threat to any JQ structures came from a kamikaze STUN member who almost broke into garri lords with a solo omega golem! haha.

Fun fights with STUN a couple times, SoR kinda kept interrupting a couple :p
/Salute

[SG]

Oh yes quite a stunning performance by JQ and JQ only tonight. TC was completely nonexistant on the map with their STUN + PINK + Pugs blob. They didnt help you inside of bay once at all, it was miraculous how they stayed far far away from the SoR side of the map. I also loved the part where the JQ blob was solo fighting us in bay for 2 hours. I saw about 50 TC but I think I was glitching out.. weird.. Hmmph! Well done then JQ on solo holding us in bay for 2 hours with swiss cheese walls/gates!

P.S. Every time youve taken bay its been after our guilds went to bed. Zzzzzzz…

in Match-ups

Posted by: ValKarye.3612

ValKarye.3612

So i never post about anything in here, but tonights blatant 2v1 while TRYING to take bay was ridiculous. First of all, TC and JQ never even looked at each others towers. Secondly, it is comical to see TC knock down a wall or door just to slide to the other side so JQ can come in and set up trebs. It’s a joke. Then again I did walk away with 194 Heavy Loot Bags and numerous rares…. Good on ya!!

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

So i never post about anything in here, but tonights blatant 2v1 while TRYING to take bay was ridiculous. First of all, TC and JQ never even looked at each others towers. Secondly, it is comical to see TC knock down a wall or door just to slide to the other side so JQ can come in and set up trebs. It’s a joke. Then again I did walk away with 194 Heavy Loot Bags and numerous rares…. Good on ya!!

I could say the same about tcbl garrison defense just an hour (or less) ago. Only replace TC with SoR, yeah?

tho the cap was successful. le sigh

That’s the whole point. We know what it’ll be like. Is T1.5 really the situation you want to go back to? I know I don’t.

Go with the flow
edit edit edit now that i’ve found more sense:
it’s almost pointless to like… predict things after the leagues. things will shift, whether for better or for worse. there will be some things that may be harmful, but who said change was always going to be good?

maybe in a few weeks after the leagues things will stabilise once again. who knows, right?

(edited by electriette.8952)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

This is only my second post. Ask your friends who were in TCBL all night who helped JQ cap our garrison? This is seriously business as usual for everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well then. That happened.

Thanks for keeping things entertaining guys so I don’t have to start up silly games.

Still gonna tell Cuddles to GO TO BREAD

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

Well then. That happened.

Thanks for keeping things entertaining guys so I don’t have to start up silly games.

Still gonna tell Cuddles to GO TO BREAD

it’s like FOUR O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON shini

in Match-ups

Balefire.7592

Go with the flow

But then I’ll have nothing to lift me up. [/badfluiddynamics]

Scrubbiest Necro NA.