Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Oh yeah, speaking of being out numbered….

I thought SoR had a super mega NA zerg, yet we had out manned buff in a BL last night smack in the middle of prime time. Something does not add up here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I thought SoR had a super mega NA zerg, yet we had out manned buff in a BL last night smack in the middle of prime time. Something does not add up here.

Sounds like burnout. Everyone needs a rest!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I do believe that’s a better guild photo than the one on our website :o

How much do you ask for a full session?

I’m the LOVE Asura

I just require you guys to not murder me and I’m happy to take some pics

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: roseria.7695

roseria.7695

Update

Cuz i wanted to show off my cute human … isnt she just the cutest.

Attachments:

Roserra @ [ATT] – Attuned

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

My the bravado has mist formed from the SoR posts.

A bit of adversity and SoR shows its true identity?

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Well there was a huge sor zerg 80+ that logged a little bit after half way through NA prime they did put up a h*ll of a fight though and wiped our 30-40 man sf group two ish times and even took our spawn tower two times. Idk if they map hopped or just logged. (This was on BG BL and they were on map at least two hours.) Awesome fights last night on bg bl though mostly from sor. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Final Exams in Universities…….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

how many of those bad players were ex-KO? >_<

Did we get ex-KO? I know we got ex-RE but didn’t know about KO. lolol

Indeed [KO] WvW members are transferring to you our friends of BG. I am not. To a guild that announces in the guild message window that their WvW are transferring when I take a week off due to work…good luck to you.

it was in our forums for a week with details… but lets leave this out of public forums

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

My the bravado has mist formed from the SoR posts.

A bit of adversity and SoR shows its true identity?

We were ticking at 300 and out scoring the other two servers despite being out manned in a zone. So yeah, looks like we do show our true identity. Thanks for the compliment.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Sounds like burnout. Everyone needs a rest!

Nice try, but no. We don’t put in the hours that other servers do so we never get in that situation.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

how many of those bad players were ex-KO? >_<

Did we get ex-KO? I know we got ex-RE but didn’t know about KO. lolol

Indeed [KO] WvW members are transferring to you our friends of BG. I am not. To a guild that announces in the guild message window that their WvW are transferring when I take a week off due to work…good luck to you.

it was in our forums for a week with details… but lets leave this out of public forums

Plenty of room on this little old green wagon. Climb on board and join the crowd.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

So everyone has a lower population this week, gotcha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

So everyone has a lower population this week, gotcha.

Well, I’m sure it varies from guild to guild. I can only think of 2-3 university age players with us. I’m wondering how much GW2 will be affected by summer vacation. More activity during EU hours, more adults in a foul mood

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Sounds more like you are bored with the game Rebound. Switching the match up around isn’t going to really change much. Changing tiers helps some, but in the end, it is just the same thing over and over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Oh yea definitely i am bored with the game… but that doesn’t have any ties to WvW. I can enjoy PvE more then the current stagnant monotone state of WvW any time… best example would be me loging in to do one of those monthly events anet does, but not even considering joining WvW. The overall state of WvW is more boring then PvE atm. Starting from maps to commander utility/functions (technical) to the same servers u get matched up all the time.

This WvW boredome is clearly seen in the lack of ppl, big guilds that went in hiding and so on. If the hardcore guilds/players (a large portion of it not all ofc) decide to quit on WvW (or the game, which is the same thing for them because WvW was their game) that means clearly something is fundamentally wrong in wvw. I don’t know many hardcore mmo players that quit like that.

Go ask any HC wvw player and he will instantly tell u “matchup and wvw are boring overall” or “wvw is lacking a lot” and so on. Atleast that’s what i get in a HC wvw guild with personal connections cross-server.

You could say we played to much the game and got bored. Yes indeed we played the game a lot, but how does that exactly stop ANet from changing maps and introducing systems that where asked so many times. One thing is to want a change and not say anything. Another is to want one, say it and never receive it (instead we get completely HORRIBLE! flag backpacks which only someone taking meth with 100% pure alcohol could ever even think of coming up with a design like that, and 10+ wvw upgrades out of which 2-3 will always be usefull the rest being useless scrolldowns. Oh oh “but we got no culling”. Excuse me but that should have been something done from the beta of this game not 5 months after the game was released..let’s not kid ourselfs. “You” release an MMO not thinking u will encounter that problem in an open-space 3x server battle…seriously? u for real?).

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Fun night with some fun commanders! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Maybe you need a pet seeyamoth, rebound?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Rebound.3409

Cool story Atleast i said something that is on the minds of over 90% of the HC ppl even if they admit it or not. Till u have a valid counter to a debate…i am off.

Glhf in wvw regardless of the server u are on.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

2 posts in, I’m not sure he’s ever played a pvpmmo before. And definitely not in a organized guild. Meta in this game has been changing frequently and dramatically. The cycle of change and counterchange is just a bit hidden for solo players. I can think of at least 5 eras in wvw playstyle offhand.

And I’ve yet to play one of these where big name guilds from the past didn’t start dropping within a month of launch. Some are quite famous for declaring victory and leaving before casuals even finish leveling…

Sounds like he needs a guild to me.

in Match-ups

Rebound.3409

TA’s method of breaking apart in GW2 was a circus act even if the guilds themselves are very good with awesome ppl and have nothing against them individually.

As for your Meta changes and so on those are your thoughts on the situation which for me are like sprinkling beautifully smelling flowers with rainbows coming out of them (meta changes), on a pile of dum-p hoping it smells better (overall wvw and power to attract ppl to stay in it).

I suggest u don’t insult ppl which never insulted you or anyone You take things to personal in trying to defend a game. Not healthy. Anyway…everyone chooses what he plays and what not. If u find WvW so entertaining i have nothing against u. glhf in the matchup ^.^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I dunno about the stale situation in WvW. We all know these games get repetitive in fashion. That means you just have to be creative. I will confess a couple of things I do in my team, and somehow, I have high active player retention. A lot of the members on my roster don’t play every single day, every day is pretty much a different roster. One day I can have a full roster of casuals, the next, a full roster of hardcore bloodthirsty demons that want to murder people…those guys scare me..there’s a lot talk about pushing posterior items in. Yet, in some way… people keep coming back for more. Why is this? Well, we run armor theme nights, some of you have even witnessed our Necro night, which actually caught on to other guilds in other servers, and that’s awesome. TBH we actually stole that idea from Carnage [CRNG] which are actually home in SF these days. Let’s say you want your whole roster in Hulk colors, and the rule of the night is that you are not allowed to use any siege aside from things that can punch gates or defensive perimeter siege when taking keeps/towers. This means we have to fashion our tactics to a certain play style. This mixes things up for our players.

If you are thinking longevity and a different flavor of doing things, as team leads, and commanders, we should all be mixing it up for our people. Instead, you get a lot of people who just complain about the dullness of the situation they are in. Whatever situation you are in, whether it is life or video game, it is what you make of it right? Therefore, do things different yourself, take personal initiative and make the enjoyment of the game what you want. There’s no set script on how things are done, people are free to write their own. This is a snippet on how I do mine, I am highly entertained almost all the time. Then again, there is usually a party going on in my head…sometimes singing Lil’ Wayne….I don’t even like Lil’ Wayne

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

I found your posts much more insulting than Letoll’s, to be honest. And I aslo think his opinion is just as valid as yours.

Edit: Thanks for bringing that perspective, Jed.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

If you found that insulting….. lul
I was my most evil laugh, what’s the proper symbol, muahaha?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

All they need to do to keep me interested in WvW is introduce some gear to grind out. I don’t really care much for the wxp ranks or the zerg meta or whatever.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

That was @rebound. By the way, I run rabid ranger on necro night. :P Although I would like to get my necro up to 80 before this new condition drops.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

All they need to do to keep me interested in WvW is introduce some gear to grind out. I don’t really care much for the wxp ranks or the zerg meta or whatever.

I’ve been dying for some unique WvW only skins that make you truly look like an invader. The invaders heavy armor looks terrible.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

My sweet, my love, my darlling JQ

You murdered me…

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

I’ve been dying for some unique WvW only skins that make you truly look like an invader. The invaders heavy armor looks terrible.

Yeah that’d be pretty cool I guess. I’d like full ascended gear though. Weapons, armor, trinkets, the works. Would give me something to work towards. Also I agree that the current wvw skins are awful.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Yeah that’d be pretty cool I guess. I’d like full ascended gear though. Weapons, armor, trinkets, the works. Would give me something to work towards. Also I agree that the current wvw skins are awful.

Yeah ascended gear too of course. But PvE has unique skins added all the time, WvW hasn’t had any since game launch. I liked Warhammers trophy system where you could buy little trinkets added onto your armour like on your shoulders or chest. And there was a lot of them so you looked more unique.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

That was @rebound. By the way, I run rabid ranger on necro night. :P Although I would like to get my necro up to 80 before this new condition drops.

I’m sitting in a piece of machinery posting on an android, so my composition time is slow.
From my perspective you posted simultaneous to me. Guess I need to quote more.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

I’m sitting in a piece of machinery posting on an android, so my composition time is slow.

You were talking to rebound too? SF hugs!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Yar.
But I’ll pass on your “hugs” :p
Get those plenty in the morning during small group play.
Which is MY personal unique and varied game experience. :}
You were talking to rebound too? SF hugs!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

See? Gotta be slow and careful typing on das droid. Lol

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Yeah ascended gear too of course. But PvE has unique skins added all the time, WvW hasn’t had any since game launch. I liked Warhammers trophy system where you could buy little trinkets added onto your armour like on your shoulders or chest. And there was a lot of them so you looked more unique.

Yeah I think you’re right, WvW could do with some new skins. I never played Warhammer but that type of customization definitely sounds interesting to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

score update:
and15 char

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Time to wake up JQ! Leave me a fortified Dawns and dust off my butt-groove on the stairs and I’ll be back to hold her down for the evening.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update before I sleep!

Visiting a friend

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Visiting a friend

THE SKY IT IS FALLING.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Score update for you ladies n gents that are at work like myself…

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Visiting a friend

THE SKY IT IS FALLING.

That’s an odd way of describing “sleeping” at a “friends” house. Regional euphemism?

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update for you ladies n gents that are at work like myself…

LOL

This was worth the wait………

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

ahahahahahhahaha

Thanks and good work Jed. :p

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I saw an SoR and JQ Guardian dueling in the northern supply camp. Right on the building with the vista using mostly the hammer, mainly its knockback. Hell, I don’t think they would’ve even used the auto skill if they could avoid it. Probably the most interesting duel I’ve ever seen. It lasted like a solid 2 minutes before one of the Guardians pulled out a shield and used the bubble, knocking the other one to his death. Curious now if that was regulation or if he “cheated” in their grand knockback duel.

Wanted to join in on my Guard, but hell if I was going to run up there again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Score update ~11:10 am PST.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

JQ’s gonna lose again this week if they don’t push harder during weekdays.

BG let you guys had an easy start during weekend, but JQ is slacking off, just like what happened last week, JQ had lead up until the middle of the week and then BG catches up.

Sound strategy from BG imo, let JQ’s pve force building up their fake confidence (lots of them still believe that JQ’s SEA is the strongest ) during weekend (all that ‘Burnoutgate’ mockery), and then BG use the remaining week to push as hard as they can, and lock down the victory 1 days before the reset.

is your loyal pve force abandoning you again..lol

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Update~~~~~~~~~~~

interesting, that’s the score during the SEA prime time….and that ATM guild is waha’s new guild.

looks like BG has the upper hand now during SEA prime time.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Update~~~~~~~~~~~

interesting, that’s the score during the SEA prime time….and that ATM is waha’s new guild.

looks like BG has the upper hand now during SEA prime time.

Yeah I just got off. Its like 30 vs 80 vs 10 in EB right now. Pretty rough. Hopefully some more people will login soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

JQ’s gonna lose again this week if they don’t push harder during weekdays.

BG let you guys had an easy start during weekend, but JQ is slacking off, just like what happened last week, JQ had lead up until the middle of the week and then BG catches up.

Sound strategy from BG imo, let JQ’s pve force building up their fake confidence (lots of them still believe that JQ’s SEA is the strongest ) during weekend (all that ‘Burnoutgate’ mockery), and then BG use the remaining week to push as hard as they can, and lock down the victory 1 days before the reset.

What are u?…..Nostradamus ?
Can u predict that no one gives crap what u think?

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

I for one welcome our new trap overlords, especially since Choo never has supply anyway. =P

Scrubbiest Necro NA.