JQ probably has medium NA.
BG probably has worst NA.

BG probably has best OC.
SoR probably has medium OC.
JQ probably has worst OC.

JQ probably has best SEA.
BG probably has medium SEA.
SoR probably has worst SEA.

Look at the scores and this is what you will see. This is not a judgment on skill, only coverage, ie manpower.

That being said, come to JQ. We’d love to have ya.

Tier 1 server in NA is one of the most stable tier in all of GW2.

Any server you choose will be fun. However most of the professorial veteran players are in JQ.

you are in denial if you don’t see the fact that JQ is declining…you won those previous matches by having the stronger SEA coverage and pvdoor other servers, you no longer have that advantage right now.

i predict JQ is gonna continue to lose, why? because they have players like you who keep believing that JQ is always superior, these people will never improve.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

::gets popcorn:: This guy amuses me a lot, please add more details, I’m on an afternoon break and could use some more entertainment.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

BG probably has the best EU.
JQ probably has medium EU.
SoR probably has worst EU.

SoR probably has best NA.

BG probably has best OC.

Look at the scores and this is what you will see. This is not a judgment on skill, only coverage, ie manpower.

Any server you choose will be fun. However most of the professorial veteran players are in JQ.

you are in denial if you don’t see the fact that JQ is declining…you won those previous matches by having the stronger SEA coverage and pvdoor other servers, you no longer have that advantage right now.

i predict JQ is gonna continue to lose, why? because they have players like you who keep believing that JQ is always superior, these people will never improve.

By lose, do you mean come second?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

If you ain’t first, you’re last.

That there is trademarked, not to be used without written permission of Ricky Bobby, Inc.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

::gets popcorn:: This guy amuses me a lot, please add more details, I’m on an afternoon break and could use some more entertainment.

He’s one of the funnier trolls I’ve seen in a while, save some popcorn

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

It’s called nice weather irl > video game Best PvE server with a full server status. Soooo… it’s not like we can recruit anyone. Let alone WvW guilds.

That’s what that out manned buff you see many JQ’ers rock’n this time of day :-)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I think all this pve content is proof Anet plays on BG and wants JQ to lose.

Hey, that stuffs easier than I thought!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

What are u?…..Nostradamus ?
Can u predict that no one gives crap what u think?

These posts always make me chuckle.

Don’t you see? Don’t you see?!

We do have GM’s who play WvW, but haven’t seen one in a long time.

As for the weather… I need to be in front of a fan or AC or I start crying. kitten you global warming!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Can someone answer me why JQ is ticking +70 now? It’s 20:19 GMT here. Did JQ took a break this week or it’s a normal situation?

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Good fights tonight, got 1.5k kills tonight when commanding and two exotics – plus a guy got a precursor off some JQ whelp in EB

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

JQ’s gonna lose again this week if they don’t push harder during weekdays.

BG let you guys had an easy start during weekend, but JQ is slacking off, just like what happened last week, JQ had lead up until the middle of the week and then BG catches up.

Sound strategy from BG imo, let JQ’s pve force building up their fake confidence (lots of them still believe that JQ’s SEA is the strongest ) during weekend (all that ‘Burnoutgate’ mockery), and then BG use the remaining week to push as hard as they can, and lock down the victory 1 days before the reset.

My prediction is base on the trend i observe.

BG is now somewhat equal with JQ (probably better) in terms of SEA coverage. they can basically take the first 2 days off of the week and use the remaining time recover the point they lost during weekend.

JQ used to display similar trait, up until now. They were somewhat weaker during the weekend when all the players are actively playing, however their SEA always picked up the score later.

Between JQ and BG, coverage no longer determines who will win( sorry SoR, you guys will always be the 3rd before you getting more SEA guilds). Server that can sustain it’s wvw force wins the match in the end, and i don’t think JQ has better sustainability, as its wvw force is largely consisted of PvE players, these people are very unreliable.

It happened last week, i predict it will happen this week again, unless JQ starts to think and act differently. But yeah, feel free to prove me wrong though.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Nice colour you have here !

Attachments:

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

As for the weather… I need to be in front of a fan or AC or I start crying. kitten you global warming!

Yea 72 and sunny here. Barely tolerable.
We hosted admin about a month ago.. ton of em for a day. I think they hop around, doing whatever it is they do in-game..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Score update! Dat PPT!

Attachments:

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Grats on having more people than the other 2 servers in that time slot.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Can someone answer me why JQ is ticking +70 now? It’s 20:19 GMT here. Did JQ took a break this week or it’s a normal situation?

3 hour gap between Asian bedtime and american home from work time. Usually 1 map at a time active and partially filled. Like I said on guru, a few EU would be huge for any server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

I like how when BG was losing over the weekend, never heard a peep really out of them. Now that they are ticking at over 500 they think they are so superior. They always blamed JQ for PvD. I guess I can say the same for them now since they have had bascically three servers merge into each other.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

EU time has always been JQ’s weakest time slot, but JQ used to have advantage with their superior SEA wvw force ( in numbers, not skills), that allowed them to alleviate the situation a bit until the NA crews show up.

Things are completely different now.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

the same thing can be said about JQ as well….well up until last week.

which is something JQ had always denied.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

BG probably has best OC.

nobody cares about being at the second place or 3rd. You either win the 1st place or you are a loser.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Tickin that low during this time of day would lead me to believe that the EU teams are coming out in force for BG, which we all knew they have always been the stronger force in with organization during this time slot. From data mining brains this past week it would appear that minimal resistance is going to come in from what is normally on during that time slot. Apparently we have college students that would typically be on during the day covering that shift. Something about finals and actually having to participate in school or something was brought up.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

I like how when BG was losing over the weekend, never heard a peep really out of them. Now that they are ticking at over 500 they think they are so superior. They always blamed JQ for PvD. I guess I can say the same for them now since they have had bascically three servers merge into each other.

I do remember hearing a lot of ‘BurnOutGate’ jokes on JQ’s LA mapchat during the weekend.

“LOL BG SCRUBS BURNING OUT AGAIN LOL”

also, i would like to give you this quote by Fuzzion, just a few weeks ago:

" JQ wins by skill,tactic and having good commanders who are loyal to JQ. We care about our ppt and we take pride in being the top class in gw2. JQ also has the highest number of mmo vets around. "

It only took BG a few SEA guilds to demonstrate that all JQ had, was coverage.

reality sucks, i know.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Denied what, that numbers matter? Of course it does….. We just happen to be good too

but yes, here’s 20 min ago…. That’s about how many are on TS entirely for WvW. Let’s not forget, we had a deserter whom took 60-80 or whatever and we can’t replace them because of server population status.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

the same thing can be said about JQ as well….well up until last week.

which is something JQ had always denied.

Nah, that’s not reality. Plenty of people in JQ admitted they had extreme coverage advantages. I wouldn’t make a habit of applying the comments of a few people to an entire server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Coverage Wars 2*

You guys got 20 doh.

Attachments:

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

Awww uncle hmmmmm

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

We didn’t lose over the weekend… We wanted to give you a headstart

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

If this is true, I would love to point out that the thread got locked over the weekend too. We have all endured alot of changes recently, some good and some not so good but let’s keep it classy and bring on the good fights.

Blackgate – [KnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

BG probably has best OC.

nobody cares about being at the second place or 3rd. You either win the 1st place or you are a loser.

Ok Ricky.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Jade might of won because they had the best coverage in the past but they also almost always won the weekend too.The same cant be said about bg.

Jade has a ton of pve players on the server and not that many large wvw guilds.So unless anet gives a reason for pve players to do wvw expect this trend to continue where a couple off peak guilds decide the match up.A band aid fix would be allow people to buy dungeon gear with badges.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Jade might of won because they had the best coverage in the past but they also almost always won the weekend too.The same cant be said about bg.

Coverage comes into play on the weekends too ya know. Just because a few people play a little more, doesn’t make it a non-issue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Well, at least finding an AC shouldn’t be too hard these days!

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

Instead of sharing some love to SOR and make tier1 much more competitive, those random ex-Ta guild, WM and Ruin decide to stack on one server to make a new HOD, so they can zerg and PVD more.
(unlike random ex-Ta guilds who think they are some sort of pvd god, WM is a great guild , so no offence nor discredit to WM though, people are still respecting you guys, just want to point out some facts)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

so…what’s JQ’s excuse gonna be for this week?…

too soon?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Coverage comes into play on the weekends too ya know. Just because a few people play a little more, doesn’t make it a non-issue.

It should be pretty obvious that people have more time to play during the weekend but to help you out right now there are people at school and work that were playing at this time during the weekend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

BG let you guys had an easy start during weekend, but JQ is slacking off, just like what happened last week, JQ had lead up until the middle of the week and then BG catches up.

Sound strategy from BG imo, let JQ’s pve force building up their fake confidence (lots of them still believe that JQ’s SEA is the strongest ) during weekend (all that ‘Burnoutgate’ mockery), and then BG use the remaining week to push as hard as they can, and lock down the victory 1 days before the reset.

is your loyal pve force abandoning you again..lol

Nah man we both pushed and we still pushing but we dont have a strong euro presence no orginized guild on in full force that time.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Awww uncle hmmmmm

Does WM usually play this early into the morning there? You guys trying to burn yourselves out or what?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Stop with all the bag thumping. It’s only 1pm here, I have a senior thesis to finish writing, and I’m about to succumb to alcohol poisoning.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

BG probably has best OC.

Not true at all! SoR loves playing for 2nd!

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Popcorn, el capitan?

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Instead of sharing some love to SOR and make tier1 much more competitive, those random ex-Ta guild, WM and Ruin decide to stack on one server to make a new HOD, so they can zerg and PVD more.
(unlike random ex-Ta guilds who think they are some sort of pvd god, WM is a great guild , so no offence nor discredit to WM though, people are still respecting you guys, just want to point out some facts)

I don’t know if the official WM thread is still around but the one who posted it said he got some crap from SoR players so they chose BG.

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I don’t know if the official WM thread is still around but the one who posted it said he got some crap from SoR players so they chose BG.

If all it takes is a few players on a server to drive WM away, I have a feeling they won’t be on BG long.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Yeah I really do not understand that either. I know that they thought SoR gave them grief or something but it would of made for a much better match-up. I am not sure where the fun it when there is no one to fight. I know there were times JQ was like that in the past as well, but with three servers bascically conglomerating into one server, I just do not see the thrill in it. Would of made much more sense for those guilds to go to SoR since then all three servers could of made for such a better match up. To each their own I guess

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

We’re HoD 3.0 now. HoD 2.0 was so 7 months ago and we saw that we weren’t stacked enough. It’s like one of those unlimited IHOP pancake stackers where we just keeping piling them on top, obviously.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

We’re HoD 3.0 now. HoD 2.0 was so 7 months ago and we saw that we weren’t stacked enough. It’s like one of those unlimited IHOP pancake stackers where we just keeping piling them on top, obviously.

Shush. Go write your silly essay so you can come play with us.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

is your loyal pve force abandoning you again..lol

Nah man we both pushed and we still pushing but we dont have a strong euro presence no orginized guild on in full force that time.

Ben, the problem is twofold: 1) weak EU, 2 ) losing the SEA advantage.

EU wasn’t an issue for JQ before, because your SEA ppt carries over to EU, it encourage PvE players to play wvw, to fill the gap until NA crews show up. That’s the mindset of pve players (btw JQ is still Full atm).

This is when JQ had the SEA advantage, near the end of SEA prime time
“Hey our server is winning other two server (in terms of ppt), let us kill some BG or SoR stragglers for fun!!! i can get my monthly done "

This is happening right now for JQ at the end of SEA prime time:
" kitten it, they are winning now, i don’t want ot have a 20 men zerg chasing me, i don’t want to get killed "

Don’t expect the pve folks to play wvw at the end of SEA when they see BG’s ticking more than JQ.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: White Knight.3925

White Knight.3925

Hate to tell you this, but I joined RUIN when it was on Blackgate and that was in December. Methinks you speak before knowing the facts. I’m afraid you need to find another excuse for the loss this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Not going to lie, I’ve grown a tad bit of respect for the older BG players. They don’t gloat nearly as much as the bandwagoner RISE/WM/etc guilds that have flooded into BG. It’s kind of like that rookie who joins a veteran team who’s worked so hard over the years building up and whatever, only to run their mouths after one victory about how they’re the second coming of Michael Jordan’s 1990’s Bulls.

Should probably hush up a bit ;p

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I joined RUIN

On purpose?

in Match-ups