Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

BG, really? everywhere i try go to gank i find a grp of 6 to 60 man zerg. My poor asura now needs new panties because she crapped in them when she saw a stack of warriors on her behind.

QQ

this is how other servers felt before they have equal coverage.

quit your whining

Literally the synopsis of SoR’s existance, until now.
BG, JQ, en garde

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Even with IRON, SoR is still the little guy of the pack quite frankly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

IRON’s true impact won’t be felt until Tuesday.

Great job to everyone on Blackgate tonight!

Proud of you guys :)

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Omg that hills cap 5 minutes ago, SF ninja ftw. To bad sor got bat kitten crazy and took it back.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Omg that hills cap 5 minutes ago, SF ninja ftw. To bad sor got bat kitten crazy and took it back.

Yeah, good ninja. Would have been nice if you had it for the tick too though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

quite frankly, only a fraction of IRON moved. so it doesn’t equate to IRON of deso.

but we will try our best regardless.

I think it was your GM who created the post saying that majority of you guys are going to try Neverwinter because of the stale WvW, am i right ?? So, out of curiosity, how many of you guys transferred to SoR then ??

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

From what I hear they have 25-40 people here and are getting the rest over as gold comes in from donations/whatever. I think the total they said would be up to 70. Not positive though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AmphibianX.7042

AmphibianX.7042

Score Update with this darling MEOW fellow I came across! <3

Yess! I made it to a LOVE score update picture, does that mean I am famous now, or am I a wanted man?
either way, thanks for your updates, I think I am the only guy in gw2 who sneaks out to the bathroom at work just to check scores on his cellphone. o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I still have yet to make a LOVE score update picture!!! I take this personally!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

IRON’s true impact won’t be felt until Tuesday.

One more week of classes for a number of colleges/universities in the US… and then time zones won’t matter so much for a while. Gonna be fun.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

Its exam time across Europe too btw

Anyway, some great fights today and some runaways from equal or bigger grps- either way, its fun to be playing on a server where we can actually play and have something to fight for.

Looking forward to the fight guys.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

From what I hear they have 25-40 people here and are getting the rest over as gold comes in from donations/whatever. I think the total they said would be up to 70. Not positive though.

Considering the playtime window and our already present Rallians, I wouldn’t think they’ll be too overwhelmed or too overwhelming. Should work out well, we’ll see either way in time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

quite frankly, only a fraction of IRON moved. so it doesn’t equate to IRON of deso.

I think it was your GM who created the post saying that majority of you guys are going to try Neverwinter because of the stale WvW, am i right ?? So, out of curiosity, how many of you guys transferred to SoR then ??

WvW was stale on EU T1 but most of our players have returned for NA T1 as it’s better than expected. Neverwinter and TERA couldn’t keep us away, we missed GW2 too much

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Maybe you guys being here will bring Smokee and some retired HB back. Quick someone send out the bat signal!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

WvW was stale on EU T1 but most of our players have returned for NA T1 as it’s better than expected. Neverwinter and TERA couldn’t keep us away, we missed GW2 too much

Don’t blame ya. Fighting a Vizuna Square sized server can be trying.. We’ve experience them to a lesser degree here in the past as well. But none so stable as VS is proving.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Hey IRON, just in mutual respect for each other, can you please take your scout off BG WvW please until he transfers to SoR ??

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Should I ask nicely to this person to NOT get our golems and jump out? Because c’mon, despair way to early dont u think?

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Score Update! Message Body length must at least be 15.

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Hey IRON, just in mutual respect for each other, can you please take your scout off BG WvW please until he transfers to SoR ??

My transfer Duration ends tomorrow night, I’ll stay out of wvw np, just had fun killing own guild members today =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Should I ask nicely to this person to NOT get our golems and jump out? Because c’mon, despair way to early dont u think?

Had the same thing in EB happen last night. Report it, remember Anet won’t do anything about it and move along. Not much can be done when Anet doesn’t care about this sort of stuff.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

My transfer Duration ends tomorrow night, I’ll stay out of wvw np, just had fun killing own guild members today =)

Are you the char?
What’s it like from that end? ^.^

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

When I first transferred to JQ we were against SOS at the time and there was no transfer duration. I went into WvW and it actually felt a bit wierd so I gave it a week before I started playing because for some strange reason it didn’t feel right.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

He’s actually been helping. We must’ve killed him a dozen times today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Are you the char?

Yeah thats me lol easy to spot big char with big glowy sword lol, danced on a few iron corpses today =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

score update.

Attachments:

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Disappointing that people were giving Zaowi so much crap in map chat.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

i hope JQ is planning some come-back this week later, you guys’ performance since reset has been absolutely terrible.

Here’s a recap of what happen in EB few minutes go ( the skill lag was atrocious)

ACs on the second EB floor. you kind of expect JQ to form a organized group and try clear out the BG zerg that was holding the stair and the ACs. Nope they didn’t. They just charged into the Lord circle over and over again, and keep dying. The funny thing is, they kept doing it. And then WM came in pretty much wiped them all.

I really don’t see any sign of coordination and organisation from your EB group.

Other map? well, JQ BL has been staying like that since last night, as for BG BL and SoR BL, JQ has no presence at all or too weak to do anything significant.

Are you guys still doing the new dungeon, or this is a sign confirming some of the trouble ‘rumors’ about JQ i have heard? ( from a rather reliable source).

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Yess! I made it to a LOVE score update picture, does that mean I am famous now, or am I a wanted man?
either way, thanks for your updates, I think I am the only guy in gw2 who sneaks out to the bathroom at work just to check scores on his cellphone. o.O

Nopes! Makes you super awwwwesome!!!! I check on my work break…..

Also stei! You never asked me! Normally we just lol at each other. Or you see me runninv away from whatever zerg just bashed in a gate! :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

i hope JQ is planning some come-back this week later, you guys’ performance since reset has been absolutely terrible.

Here’s a recap of what happen in EB few minutes go:

ACs on the second EB floor. you kind of expect JQ to form a organized group and try clear out the BG zerg that was holding the stair and the ACs. Nope they didn’t. They just charged into the Lord circle over and over again, and keep dying. The funny thing is, they kept doing it. And then WM came in pretty much wiped them all.

I really don’t see any sign of coordination and organisation from your EB group.

Other map? well, JQ BL has been staying like that since last night, as for BG BL and SoR BL, JQ has no presence at all or too weak to do anything significant.

Are you guys still doing the new dungeon, or this is a sign confirming some of the trouble ‘rumors’ about JQ i have heard? ( from a rather reliable source).

Something is going on with JQ. Usually after the weekend is over they’ve built a pretty dominant lead. It looks like the transfers to DB and the stacking of Blackgate have JQ on the ropes.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been crazy busy with real life and when I’m on while I’m WvWing it’s been a lot less than usual and I’ve noticed the same for a few other JQ commanders. Not an excuse just sort of an observation. I also have been enjoying the fights since reset only wish I could play a little more :P

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Nopes! Makes you super awwwwesome!!!! I check on my work break…..

Also stei! You never asked me! Normally we just lol at each other. Or you see me runninv away from whatever zerg just bashed in a gate! :P

I’ve been busy I’ll try and make it into a screen shot tonight!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Are you the char?

Yeah thats me lol easy to spot big char with big glowy sword lol, danced on a few iron corpses today =)

BG guys if you want him you can have him, he’s not in my good books after dancing on my corpse

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Anyone got a score update for those at work?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Score update for my homies and homets

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I see SoR still dominating NA prime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brisingr.6127

Brisingr.6127

The thing i hate the MOST: is when JQ is complaining that they are getting double teamed, and poor them. When BlackGate was consistantly double-teamed for weeks on end and we stayed in T1. =) jade Quarry, what happened? Legit, it seriously looks like you have been broken and will go down to T2 unless you step up your game.

-Fortra
[OnS]Onslaught
OnS Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

There is still a huge JQ presence for WvW, but it is quite literally lacking in the coverage BG currently has and the burn is being felt across the board. This probably isn’t permanent from what I understand, and JQ has slipped and rebounded before so don’t discount JQ any time soon.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

The thing i hate the MOST: is when JQ is complaining that they are getting double teamed, and poor them. When BlackGate was consistantly double-teamed for weeks on end and we stayed in T1. =) jade Quarry, what happened? Legit, it seriously looks like you have been broken and will go down to T2 unless you step up your game.

que sera sera. If someone goes down to tier 2, thats fine. It will probably get old fighting the same two opponents all the time anyways. If its JQ or SOR or BG then so be it. Its still going to be a long time off before anyone leaves Tier 1 going by the current ratings in tier 1 and tier 2 servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I see SoR still dominating NA prime.

Thanks to EU & SEA we no longer wake up to a low ppt against highly upgraded keeps so our normal 350 PPT peak can be attained much earlier during NA primetime as opposed to near the end of NA primetime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Where is JQ? Hello?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

There is still a huge JQ presence for WvW, but it is quite literally lacking in the coverage BG currently has and the burn is being felt across the board. This probably isn’t permanent from what I understand, and JQ has slipped and rebounded before so don’t discount JQ any time soon.

Usually you guys are resurged by a new guild transferring over but since you’re presently full and locked I’m not sure where you’re going to get new blood.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Brisingr.6127

Hey, BG here, SoR and JQ, you guys should seriously stop fliping around inside JQBL Hills.. You wo are double teaming us and we ARE WINNING! We are just farming you guys for your bags, we’ve already wiped both of you, and you come back to give us more bags!! JQ, nice try with 4 portal bombs= it didn’t work—-> only way you can get in though(laughs) GL some other time……/beckon
=)=)

-Fortra
[OnS]Onslaught
OnS Commander

in Match-ups

Brisingr.6127

I rephrase JQ, 5-6 portal fails…./laugh

-Fortra
[OnS]Onslaught
OnS Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

lol JQ imploded….

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Norris.4527

Chuck Norris.4527

Thanks for Bags JQ and SoR… your double teaming is doubling my bag output!!!

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

INB4 someone from SOR posts screenshots of how to do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

You mean like this?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Once he complains about coverage we’re good for the week, nothing to see here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Norris.4527

Chuck Norris.4527

Thank you for all these bags… I hope you guys keep em coming!

Oh and don’t forget to bring your JQ friends with yah (vice versa). Was awesome at Hills! Lol

(edited by Chuck Norris.4527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeres.8713

Zeres.8713

Thanks for the fights IRON/HIRE/NYS, tbh we kinda did see the IRON tag and follow you around the map because I wanted to push you so you would push back. Nice to see IRON is pretty solid on open field, I just hope that they play more independently as opposed to the current SoR Meta of blobing it up in oceanic (I know it wasn’t your primetime) and disregarding all other maps. Regardless, its good to see a fresh face to the tier, and welcome to tier 1 NA.

Dear Tarkus, please stop making things up about SoR’s oceanic forces. If you wish to keep up this nonsense, let us do a guild verse guild that I have asked for many times.

Sincerely,
HIRE