Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

score update, end of SEA (taipei time 1:44 am)

SoR pretty much neutralize JQ’s SEA advantage.

Least for one day. Still early in the week.

What every server benefits from (assuming the score favors them) is the usual PVE players which there are a ton more of will join the fray thereby helping with coverage. SOR am sure has quite a bit of pve people who typically don’t wvw being active participants this week and that is a good thing.

Don’t get why SoR has more PVE players participating this week than any other server… that makes no sense.

I don’t think he means it that way. He means to say SoR has a very casual WvW pop. I don’t know how it is on other servers. These are not exclusively PVE players. They are players that do both PVE and PVP, and when there are events going on you wont find them in WvW they rater run event dungeons all day long, or do other PVE kinda stuff. Then they go into WvW. Right now with no Event dungeon or quests to do these people come into wvw.

I’m sure that is the case on other servers to a lesser degree than SoR cuz like i said there’s a very casual wvw atmosphere on the server.

Except SOR probably has more hardcore pure wvw guilds out of all the servers in tier 1.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

Great job all players so far this competition. All sides showed amazing arrow cart tactics, hope to see some really innovative arrow cart strategies in the coming weeks!

On a side note, were looking for a good arrow cart guild. Were just getting into the finer points of arrow carting, how to build them, how to click the buttons, the best way to pick up bags. Well be hosting an arrow cart workshop and could really use some veteran experience. PST for more info!

haha…
This is so funny and so true all at the same time.

The real key is to make sure you rotate the #2 skill between your fleet of arrow carts to get maximum snare duration. With range you should be able to have anyone within a couple thousand feet of your carts perma snared and getting rayp’d non stop!

in Match-ups

Tarin Twisted.4183

Some funny stuff as always in the last couple pages…

The red dragon has awakened one made me spit my soda. I swear if I had time I would go back to last weeks match thread and quote a BG forum warrior saying “the beast has awakened!”.

Maybe I am too old and bored too get so excited about pixels but this forum is still a gas…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Hope some guilds after a real challenge go to jq and keep the server going. Would be quite difficult fighting the numbers currently running in t1.

For some reason (casts a conspiratorial glare at ANet) JQ is locked in a “FULL” state now, even with the transfers we’ve had off. Used to be there were times of the day it would fall to “Very High”, but something changed.

(BG is also apparently “FULL” locked, but they’ve had an influx compared to JQ having had some players leave.)

It would be horrible if things were being tweaked behind the scenes like that. ANet did say they were working on ways to shake things up, so I just may need my first roll of tin-foil.

it wouldn’t even surprise me right now, because there are fundamental flaws with this WvW system all around, a very small (not really even) hand full of servers get any chance at competing due to a lack of coverage from oceanic time zones and such. For this system to actually be “fair” they would have to go back to the drawing board and totally re-do how WvW/World PvP content is done. Regardless of what anyone says, some sketchy stuff goes on with this area of the game right now, across the board.

ArenaNet will end up destroying their own game, or at least this aspect of it unless they do some very significant changes to the entire system altogether to promote a more equal opportunity across the entire game. All of this guild to guild, server to server elitism and political drama gets exhausting for most people, and for an entire side of a game to be almost totally in the hands of this type of behavior is depressing. A lot of people will up and leave to a game with a better and far more balanced world pvp system. Especially if it looks like ArenaNet is manipulating anything like this, rather than doing their job to ensure the integrity of the system & competition.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I"m not sure when NNK came but it was right after TSYM left but I do apologize since I forgot BP and TG weren’t always on DB

NNK has always been on DB. They were a smaller 10-15man force in the beginning. LLB spearheaded DB’s asian WvW with about 20-30 people, after having split off from TWin. TWin made up most of DB’s pug forces during that time.

source: I’m one of those original transfers off of DB, always had a mancrush on NNK.

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

Since someone has already mentioned the news in the thread, there’s no need to hide it any longer I guess.

I present you, the biggest lie of the this month: JQ has a great wvw community.

Maybe JQ did have a great community, but not anymore.

Apparently some of the folks here have been staying in T1 for too long and their egos have grown exponentially. This ‘community’ has become very toxic.

The “major guild”, the one that’s the loudest on the forum, has been treating other smaller guilds like crap, showing them disrespect, so all the smaller guilds that used play an important part contributing JQ’s victory find it very difficult to work with this ‘Major Guild’ any longer.

JQ militia, have you ever wonder why JQ seems to be struggling lately? All the new inexperienced commanders running around cluelessly, the constant out-manned buff, even the queue on EB is getting shorter (sometimes you don’t get it at all!)

Is this the same JQ you used to know?

“It’s the event!!!” they say.

But ask yourself, dear JQ militia, do you feel any different now that the event has ended? Do you see your server making major progress in enemies’ borderlands?

BG and SoR how about you guys, have you ever wonder why JQ let BG to catch up a 15k gap without attempting to fight back? or their constant struggle to hold even one tower in your borderlands?.

Do you guys feel like you are fighting the same JQ?

This is the real reason JQ why has been under-performing…JQ’s wvw guilds have been fighting with themselves behind the scene for some times now. And it’s taking a toll on JQ’s wvw performance lately.

Of course, those charming JQ’s representatives here will assure you the community is still strong (lol) and they will just keep labeling those who choose to leave the server ‘fair-weathered players’ or ’ bandwagon-ers’.

Nope, these people are good players, as a Quarrian and a JQ militia myself i have fought alongside with them, they have better tactics, better direction, and they treat PuGs like us with respect and heart. It was You who drove these good people away.

You did it before, and now you are doing it again.

(edited by showatt.9413)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I"m not sure when NNK came but it was right after TSYM left but I do apologize since I forgot BP and TG weren’t always on DB

NNK has always been on DB. They were a smaller 10-15man force in the beginning. LLB spearheaded DB’s asian WvW with about 20-30 people, after having split off from TWin. TWin made up most of DB’s pug forces during that time.

source: I’m one of those original transfers off of DB, always had a mancrush on NNK.

Ahh thank you, I was never sure where NNK came from, I know now they field over 1 billion members it seems lol… TWin is making a comeback, been seeing more and more of them

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Since someone has already mentioned the news in the thread, there’s no need to hide it any longer I guess.
stuff

lol. Yet another person that claims to be on JQ. Hey friend if you’re on JQ why don’t you come on over to our forums and talk about what you’re feeling. Because no one else is feeling the same way. (Just checked you’re currently not a member)

Or maybe you need to step into the TS server and be a part of what is going on in WvW.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

I present you, the biggest lie of the this month: JQ has a great wvw community.

Maybe JQ did have a great community, but not anymore.

Apparently some of the folks here have been staying in T1 for too long and their egos have grown exponentially. This ‘community’ has became very toxic.

The “major guild”, the one that’s the loudest on the forum, has been treating other smaller guilds like crap, showing them disrespect, so all the smaller guilds that used play an important part contributing JQ’s victory find it very difficult to work with this ‘Major Guild’ any longer.

JQ militia, have you ever wonder why JQ seems to be struggling lately? All the new inexperienced commanders running around cluelessly, the constant out-manned buff, even the queue on EB is getting shorter (sometimes you don’t get it at all!)

Is this the same JQ you used to know?

“It’s the event!!!” they say.

But ask yourself, dear JQ militia, do you feel any different now that the event has ended? Do you see your server making major progress in enemies’ borderlands?

BG and SoR how about you guys, have you ever wonder why JQ let BG to catch up a 15k gap without attempting to fight back? or their constant struggle to hold even one tower in your borderlands?.

Do you guys feel like you are fighting the same JQ?

This is the real reason JQ has been under-performing…JQ’s wvw guilds have been fighting with themselves behind the scene for some times now. And it’s taking a toll on JQ’s wvw performance lately.

Of course, those charming JQ’s representatives here will assure you the community is still strong (lol) and they will just keep labeling those who choose to leave the server ‘fair-weathered players’ or ’ bandwagon-ers’.

Nope, these people are good people, as a Quarrian and a JQ militia myself i have fought alongside with them, they have better tactics, better direction, and they treat PuGs like us with respect and heart. If was You who drove these good people away.

You did it before, and now you are doing it again.

There you have it folks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Sacrificed myself to get a shot of a BG zoomhacker using this AC to shoot halfway down lords room hallway.

http://i.imgur.com/ss20peH.jpg

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

(edited by Avenge.1478)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Great job all players so far this competition. All sides showed amazing arrow cart tactics, hope to see some really innovative arrow cart strategies in the coming weeks!

On a side note, were looking for a good arrow cart guild. Were just getting into the finer points of arrow carting, how to build them, how to click the buttons, the best way to pick up bags. Well be hosting an arrow cart workshop and could really use some veteran experience. PST for more info!

Don’t remind me of the ridiculous siege buffs, the worst idea ever… encourages lackluster and wussification. Hopefully it gets reverted or changed to a lesser degree.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Tarin Twisted.4183

Since someone has already mentioned the news in the thread, there’s no need to hide it any longer I guess…..You did it before, and now you are doing it again.

Oh what do we have here?

Someone trying for the forum warrior championship belt?

A sneaky one at that? Is he from Dragonbrand? BG? SoR? Or could he even be from ANET trying to see how true trolling affects T1???

This is gold people!

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

As for any rumors to [SF] moving off of Jade Quarry, apprently i had a couple of my members go full troll yesterday and state that we were moving to BG. I’ll say well played… and thanks for those members getting me a lot of PM’s… You’re “bag of fun” is waiting on the SF forums. We are not moving from JQ and I had already announced internally to the guild and the JQ community than to go through another server transfer, I’d rather let guildies choose where they would want to go and stay in line to what their personal goals for in game are. Mine are to stay on one server, ride it out, and do whatever the hell it is that I do in this game when I play it. This is a personal choice and since I’m the GM, I guess that keeps the official team located in JQ. Kind of like a dictatorship…but only a Jedtatorship… MmmmMMMmmm tators….with cat sup..ketchup…catsup…..

On the other hand I heard SF was a matriarchy…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

Stuck at work, drooling for a point update por favor…

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

2:25pm pst score update.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

As for any rumors to [SF] moving off of Jade Quarry, apprently i had a couple of my members go full troll yesterday and state that we were moving to BG. I’ll say well played… and thanks for those members getting me a lot of PM’s… You’re “bag of fun” is waiting on the SF forums. We are not moving from JQ and I had already announced internally to the guild and the JQ community than to go through another server transfer, I’d rather let guildies choose where they would want to go and stay in line to what their personal goals for in game are. Mine are to stay on one server, ride it out, and do whatever the hell it is that I do in this game when I play it. This is a personal choice and since I’m the GM, I guess that keeps the official team located in JQ. Kind of like a dictatorship…but only a Jedtatorship… MmmmMMMmmm tators….with cat sup..ketchup…catsup…..

We did one of the things SF does best which is troll cause we are the guild of trolls. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

No, you guys kitten me off, now go back to your corner and resume your punishment.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Why are guilds leaving or in rumor of leaving jq. Theres not balance issue anymore. Jq is the weakest of t1 and any guild leaving it is just avoiding losing. Anyone else not seeing the score trend?

Score trend or not, it is just a phase. Before moving to SoR last year, I was on JQ initially…. and I know for a fact that the server is solid. They will be back kicking on teeth in no time.

True. However this is where Glicko is killing servers. WvW populations are never static. All servers go through up ticks and down ticks. Glicko is far to slow to respond to those needs. JQ could use a week or two in t2 to regroup and reinvigorate. A couple of weeks ago it was SOR that could have used a t2 vacation. A month ago BG was on the ropes and could have used a break. At the same time servers like DB and Kaineng should get shots at t1 when they are riding a wave of success and not be forced to atrophy in a tier they are too strong for.

The other problem is exemplified by the success of SF after getting out of t8 jumped up to t6 with some impressive wins. Meaning they were ranked behind servers they were stronger than. Last week Viz Square was all but declared unbeatable, and this week they are losing to Elona. It’s been so long since we played anyone but each other that for all we know DB could wipe the floor with all of us.

By “reinvigorate”, I can’t help but feel your saying stomp Tier 2 to get a big morale boost. I think glicko stops servers from doing this and Im glad it does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Just curious, how large is JQ, BG and SoR’s SEA crew in terms of how many guilds and the numbers they bring etc?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Yishis outnumbered commentary video #6! JQ and SoR make excellent skirmishing foes!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

stuff

lol. Yet another person that claims to be on JQ. Hey friend if you’re on JQ why don’t you come on over to our forums and talk about what you’re feeling. Because no one else is feeling the same way. (Just checked you’re currently not a member)

Or maybe you need to step into the TS server and be a part of what is going on in WvW.

My guild lead is probably going to have a fit for me saying this. But everything Showatt* (misquoted) says is the truth. People on the JQ forums are afraid to mention it, and if you have been on the TS lately you can cut the tension between certain guilds with a knife.

We are not the same JQ we used to be. Everyone hangs out in their own guild channels instead of the borderland channels because they don’t want to deal with eachother’s kitten outside reset night.

Naturally that will reduce our capability significantly

(edited by Greiger.7092)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

I just wanna say the [IRON] peeps are awesome. Even though there’s no more than 25 of them roaming together at maps every time they still kick butt.

Also, the arrowcart nerf is coming soon and I know Blackgate will not be liking that nerf.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

stuff

My guild lead is probably going to have a fit for me saying this. But everything Wotah says is the truth. People on the JQ forums are afraid to mention it, and if you have been on the TS lately you can cut the tension between certain guilds with a knife.

We are not the same JQ we used to be. Everyone hangs out in their own guild channels instead of the borderland channels because they don’t want to deal with eachother’s kitten outside reset night.

Naturally that will reduce our capability significantly

I hope JQ gets over this. What you described isn’t at all good. Even if you can’t stand each other, you guys should really get together. I still remember a day or two after BG got WM MEOW RISE it was late night and SoR literally had no one on(worst than normal). Our garrison was getting attacked by a huge SF/WARD & BG force so we rallied what we had and ended up moving Choo, FEAR, TW into SoR BL to fend it off and had a blast. Stick together and I know JQ will come back.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

We did one of the things SF does best which is troll cause we are the guild of trolls. :P

Yeah Jed is just a figurehead :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

To the JQ in BGBL last nite oceanic time,

The fight at south bay was amazing fun, you guys gave us Merc a run for our money
but you came up against a Commander at his finest.

You did out number us for the most part till we managed to get some reinforcements in but it was still an amazing fight. I hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

big salute to all that were there and I hope you enjoyed the bags as much as we all did

cheers Phabby

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

IRON Guild + NYS back from there break has turned this match-up to madness!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Yishis outnumbered commentary video #6! JQ and SoR make excellent skirmishing foes!

I have already tried thief and shortly found it no challenge… please try other classes and post some videos.
I just remembered the saying you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Just curious, how large is JQ, BG and SoR’s SEA crew in terms of how many guilds and the numbers they bring etc?

Hard to say. I have been playing during Oceanic, SEA and Euro timezones lately. JQ probably has the least number of players during sea. SOR seems to have the biggest and BG right behind them. But its hard to say, seems SOR tend to stack everyone into one map attack and then switch maps so its hard to get a guage on how many there actually are. To give an example of this, we hit Bay tonight as they had outmanned buff. 1 minute later we have 100 players charging in to defend. We bail and a few minutes later they have outmanned buff again. JQ players tend to get into one map and stay there for their entire game time. BG seem to spend a few hours in one map and then move along. BG also seem to have some Oceanics that are playing during sea timezone as well. Thats what I am seeing atm anyways.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

IRON Guild + NYS back from there break has turned this match-up to madness!

This week the competition is way more balanced, hopefully we get some more numbers to even the odds during SEA/Oceanic time. Great Job Everyone!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I have already tried thief and shortly found it no challenge… please try other classes and post some videos.
I just remembered the saying you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

And yet most thieves can’t come close to Yishis.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

JQ has finally become a PVE server I see. Sure took you guys 4 months for that.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

People in wvw die to thieves because EVERY thief is built for dueling and 1v1 while 80% of the wvwvw people are built for group fights… Also there already are alot of threads about how broken the class is in wvw as opposed to spvp.

Thief is the easiest class to solo play in wvw if you are skilled and like challenge play a different class and do the same. Until then it’s all the same to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

People in wvw die to thieves because EVERY thief is built for dueling and 1v1 while 80% of the wvwvw people are built for group fights… Also there already are alot of threads about how broken the class is in wvw as opposed to spvp.

Thief is the easiest class to solo play in wvw if you are skilled and like challenge play a different class and do the same. Until then it’s all the same to me.

You didn’t even watch the video did you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Why so much hate? TEAM RIOT puts out a number of videos across a bunch of classes and they are all very good. No reason to insult some one because you don’t feel he meets your standard of “skill” which is relative anyway.

Maybe you should rethink how you look at the video. I doubt Yishis needs approval of forum warriors. He does a amazing job with the videos and commentary, so it shows how a good D/D thief plays in a 1vX fight which could help others learn how to counter these builds.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

JQ has finally become a PVE server I see. Sure took you guys 4 months for that.

Well maybe thats the reason why so many players are bad at pve.They spent all their time in wvw leveling their toons spamming their auto attack that they never learned they have more abilities.At least im almost done getting gear for my new mez from cof then i wont have to step foot in there again.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

You didn’t even watch the video did you?

There are soo many variables even fighting same class from pc lag to skill lag, long late play hours that you win and lose some. I would never bother to compile a video showing all the times that I have won fights… because I have nothing to prove.
I let you in a little secret, my 13 yr. old son loves playing thief and he wins most of the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

Hard to say. I have been playing during Oceanic, SEA and Euro timezones lately. JQ probably has the least number of players during sea. SOR seems to have the biggest and BG right behind them. But its hard to say, seems SOR tend to stack everyone into one map attack and then switch maps so its hard to get a guage on how many there actually are. To give an example of this, we hit Bay tonight as they had outmanned buff. 1 minute later we have 100 players charging in to defend. We bail and a few minutes later they have outmanned buff again. JQ players tend to get into one map and stay there for their entire game time. BG seem to spend a few hours in one map and then move along. BG also seem to have some Oceanics that are playing during sea timezone as well. Thats what I am seeing atm anyways.

PRO TIP: You gain PPT by defending all of your keeps and taking others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Pretty bummed out about the 1v1 I had with a Charr Guardian from BG. We dueled from SoRBL north camp to somewhere around the centaurs northeast.

We dueled for about 5 minutes or so. Managed to down him and was about to stomp him when he disappears all of a sudden. No bag, nothing.

Tarnished Coast WvW

(edited by Caedus.6571)

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Actually, thats not pro, just common knowledge.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Pretty much. Its kind of limiting. Tonight I was escorting yaks because it was needed at the time, but I was logged on my warrior which is built for frontline zerg so I had to CC the heck out of him and he got the yak and I bailed because I am not built to play that way on that char. If I was on my guardian or some of my other chars that I can duel with I wouldn’t have had that problem, but all I could do was try to get him to focus me instead of the yak which didn’t work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

Actually, thats not pro, just common knowledge.

sarcasm isn’t strong with this one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Score update please.

Ty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Haha glad to see this match up brings the same number of trolls we had in eu t1. Have had an awesome weekend and its been a real challenge, 30 odd hours of commanding has left me a bit dead man walking and I am sure my guild were loving the grumpiness this lead to when commanding tonight.

Best part of the weekend were the suicidal fights with the less than 10 peeps left against 40 man zergs tonight. I really need to learn that old viz skill of retreating at the first sign of trouble.

Thanks to all those who have run with us, been a real pleasure.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Looking for 1v1s if anyone is interested!

Also, SoR will be green next week

IF

SoR can hold for the rest of the week. What will happen? Stay tuned to find out!

Attachments:

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

I just play ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Looking for any BG/JQ guilds to join us in SoR BL, SF/KnT/AoS/GoF/Rise/HzH/Icoa!?!?!
Oh well I tried.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

It’s still anyone’s game. The scores are close.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Play have fun and enjoyment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

+120 PPT on NA primetime?

R.I.P Bags Galore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’m looking at that last page and can’t help but wonder which piece of wood work all these JQ grievers are coming from. This is even taking place on our map chats. Everyone block/ignore list is getting quite large lately.

There’s a lot of love in JQ. I say, whenever we PvE, we all should start guesting across the other T1’s. Let’s not let those few grievers sour our game!!!!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.