Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

seriously wtf is wrong with SFR/VS, we have 1 tower in both ur BL’s and u come and hit it with 50 people and leave the other team alone..

why so much double focus!

Its called taking advantage of a weak enemy. Plus Vizunah will want to remain in Tier 1 which means a focus on Desolation is advantageous for them especially when trying to retain points close or equal to SFR.

Lets stop the crap of calling double-teaming when its just playing the game like its meant to be played.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

seriously wtf is wrong with SFR/VS, we have 1 tower in both ur BL’s and u come and hit it with 50 people and leave the other team alone..

Its called taking advantage of a weak enemy. Plus Vizunah will want to remain in Tier 1 which means a focus on Desolation is advantageous for them especially when trying to retain points close or equal to SFR.

Lets stop the crap of calling double-teaming when its just playing the game like its meant to be played.

taking advantage of 1 tower and leaving half of the BL alone?

makes a lot of sense to me.
btw am not accusing of double teaming, like SFR and VS do all the time, i was jsut curious about the focus.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

This forum will be much more quiet when SFR will collapse.

OFC it will
vizunah 300.000 points deso 120k elona 100 k
SFR = trolls or SFR = competitive ?

With SFR in tier 1 there is actualy an competition, at least betwen VS and SFR, since deso got low coverage

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

taking advantage of 1 tower and leaving half of the BL alone?

makes a lot of sense to me.
btw am not accusing of double teaming, like SFR and VS do all the time, i was jsut curious about the focus.

10 points is 10 points, especially if you can take it with minimal effort, what would you rather do if you were playing the points game? Go for an under defended tower or attack a tower which has siege and players constantly in it?

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

so we decided to take Garrison and Hills (and both north towers) then jumped onto SFR to take our hills back only to come face to face with about 30-40 sin, which was fun. They got inside then we killed about 10 and they got away Then we went to play with Vizunah for a little while.

All in all a good reset.

at 5 am we were 20 max (more like 10 tobf) which is when i went to sleep, not sure what happened inside, i logged off right when we destroyed the golem that you were building and so did our commander and several more.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

(edited by SAC.7862)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teronas.5691

Teronas.5691

If SFR ever collapse, it will be in the name of our true mission, getting Vabbi into t1!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

If SFR ever collapse, it will be in the name of our true mission, getting Vabbi into t1!

Is Jolly still playing?

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in Match-ups

Posted by: jehe.4503

jehe.4503

then jumped onto SFR to take our hills back only to come face to face with about 30-40 sin, which was fun. They got inside then we killed about 10 and they got away Then we went to play with Vizunah for a little while.

let me laught, siN start the reset with 33 ppl, and when we saw VOTF siN got 22 guys, how u saw 30-40 siN ?, we join hill without supplies when u guys kill the lord and just wait VOTF to come to fight, but never fight just stay in inner mid gater building rams. Yes we port out, coz we raid off, not why we scared.

Liadoxxorz RL of Seven Instincts – [siN]

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

so we decided to take Garrison and Hills (and both north towers) then jumped onto SFR to take our hills back only to come face to face with about 30-40 sin, which was fun. They got inside then we killed about 10 and they got away Then we went to play with Vizunah for a little while.

All in all a good reset.

at 5 am we were 20 max (more like 10 tobf) which is when i went to sleep, not sure what happened inside, i logged off right when we destroyed the golem that you were building and so did our commander and several more.

You seemed to be far more than 10, will have to look at the fraps of it. We were able to see your numbers when you started walking across the outer ramparts and spread out which showed more than 20 (About 25 Sin with assorted pugs), we also killed about 10 and id say most of you got away at the south point of hills (I got 10 kills) so it was up there in the 30s

(Note: I attributed sins name with it since u were the majority, far easier for me to do than to list each pug guild name)

then jumped onto SFR to take our hills back only to come face to face with about 30-40 sin, which was fun. They got inside then we killed about 10 and they got away Then we went to play with Vizunah for a little while.

let me laught, siN start the reset with 33 ppl, and when we saw VOTF siN got 22 guys, how u saw 30-40 siN ?, we join hill without supplies when u guys kill the lord and just wait VOTF to come to fight, but never fight just stay in inner mid gater building rams. Yes we port out, coz we raid off, not why we scared.

Read above, as I said I attributed sin’s name since u were the majority of the force. We did actually come out and fight but most of your force ran down south, we were 12 VoTF with about 5 randoms just so u know

Aneu | [VoTF]

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in Match-ups

SAC.7862

i dont know man, we barely were 10 when we arrived (then might have been 15/20) and started regrouping inside hills, i cut the stream while hitting golem, 30 sec later i went offline and so did most that were left while we were standing at the front of gate walls while you were by the oild.

end of stream

http://www.twitch.tv/xdef/b/381034771

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

i dont know man, we barely were 10 when we arrived (then might have been 15/20) and started regrouping inside hills, i cut the stream while hitting golem, 30 sec later i went offline and so did most that were left while we were standing at the front of gate walls while you were by the oild.

end of stream

10 you say? You even had 2 commanders there (the guy I targeted in the below pic & an Asura)

http://i.imgur.com/3KdXcKC.jpg

You ran down to build superior cata(s) and we then destroyed it with our own siege, then you all ran to the treb spot, and when we charged you we killed around 10 people and at least 10 people I saw got away by jumping off.

Teelie l VoTF

(edited by Teel.9036)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

And like i said before guys were not taking into effect culled friendlies what you see and what the enemy sees may be two very different pictures, sometimes you will never truly know how many tag along’s you have in your group.

Not to mention the fact if you have two commander tags present every tom kitten and harry will be homing into your location like moths to a light bulb.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

end of stream

http://i.imgur.com/tUoMY5M.jpg

Outmanned buff on our side, on the map you own, with your large force being in front of us, surely if we have the outmanned buff with our 15 desolation, you arent 20 players. And in the end we did come out to fight, I even personally tagged 5 kills, but everybody up there jumped off the wall and abandoned ship for some odd reason.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

end of stream

At 3h27, u can see a necro jumping out of Bay : this is me.
Then the multi is pull (20 ppl on TS)
U can see them at 3h28,35
U really count 60 VZ ?

Now look 3h21,40 on your minimap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Last night VoTF got the better of us (RiOT) several times. It was a bit of back and forth though, VoTF took us from the rear each time and Deso numbers were much larger than RiOT numbers… but still a lot of fun. Makes up for the time we wiped VoTF 6 times in their garrison a couple of weeks ago. Swings and roundabouts. As long as we are all having fun, dieing is preferrable to running.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

SAC.7862

Jesus, this is kitten all i am saying is that it was 5 am, we had online like 20 players, 10 arrived first into hills and started hitting the golem, then more arrived and had aprox 15/20 guildies plus whatever pickups, almost with no supplies and we just went offline. If it wasnt that late believe me that we would have recovered the keep. But if you want to believe that we run away like frenchies, go ahead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

10 you say? You even had 2 commanders there (the guy I targeted in the below pic & an Asura)

http://i.imgur.com/3KdXcKC.jpg

You ran down to build superior cata(s) and we then destroyed it with our own siege, then you all ran to the treb spot, and when we charged you we killed around 10 people and at least 10 people I saw got away by jumping off.

Nice loot, gratz.

7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

Last night VoTF got the better of us (RiOT) several times. It was a bit of back and forth though, VoTF took us from the rear each time and Deso numbers were much larger than RiOT numbers… but still a lot of fun. Makes up for the time we wiped VoTF 6 times in their garrison a couple of weeks ago. Swings and roundabouts. As long as we are all having fun, dieing is preferrable to running.

6 times? We havent wiped 6 times in total per single night that I can actually recall, let alone against RIOT. Unless you are talking about single people or groups of 5 running around?

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Teel.9036

6 times? We havent wiped 6 times in total per single night that I can actually recall, let alone against RIOT. Unless you are talking about single people or groups of 5 running around?

Maybe it’s the time when SFR had their whole BL in our garrison at reset and eventually after like 30+ minutes of fighting they pulled off. I remember our commander never died though and we never wiped but we had on average 5 people running back to our group during the fight. Was a fun fight but shame about the lag.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

So is the new fashion on deso to make stuff up now just to look cooler?.First IRON gets ganked by 3 guilds when we were clearly only 2 on the map RNV and siN.We had no queve whatsoever ,literally no queve at all.Then Votf sees 40 siN @ 5 am?.We had narely 15 guys in ts anf they were already saying good night.The only thing that mafe us try to save hills in the 1St plave was sacrx that had a few rg and the rest of pugs on the other side of the map.When we got to inner you guys already capped hills and we had no supplies.Someone trew a cata saying"just see if we have enough suply" but we knew we didn’t have any.At that point we should have waited for sacrx and the rest of pugs to go resuply,come to hills and start siege against a keep with 400 suply stocked so yeah we just went to sleep making even Sacrx rage a bit :d.

Why can’ t u guys just show some love instead of always say " we were outmanned, they were a billion guilds" and so on.We already had our share of fights even only 1v1 if you votf remember EB 2 weeks ago and how that turned out to be fun.

Ps ignore the kitten spelling but my phone is just terribad at writing posts in browser

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Why can’ t u guys just show some love instead of always say " we were outmanned, they were a billion guilds" and so on.We already had our share of fights even only 1v1 if you votf remember EB 2 weeks ago and how that turned out to be fun.

Cauz this is a fact.

Oh and i remember a fight… hmm it was the 13rd march, i think, we had fun together.. Oh sorry, you must be a good man, i forgot everything.
Sorry mate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Maybe it’s the time when SFR had their whole BL in our garrison at reset and eventually after like 30+ minutes of fighting they pulled off. I remember our commander never died though and we never wiped but we had on average 5 people running back to our group during the fight. Was a fun fight but shame about the lag.

It wasn’t the entire BL… just RiOT and a few friends… about 20-25 of us. Was one of the best fights I have had in WvW… we had to pull out to defend Hills when Viz attacked it with golems. We killed a lot of you. Not quite as good as when we did the same to Viz the previous night… we had to fight wave after wave for a good 30-40mins. Had to pop a merchant because there were too many bags on the ground. I think we lost more than half of the bags. But that fight for deso garri was definitely amongst the best we had had.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

No1 wipes unless they are heavily outmanned, it is amazing!
Idc much about this, but will be fun when GvG comes, at least no more bullkitten like this posted.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Cauz this is a fact.

Oh and i remember a fight… hmm it was the 13rd march, i think, we had fun together.. Oh sorry, you must be a good man, i forgot everything.
Sorry mate

What fact? Are you seriously trying to sell us the fact that even if iron didn’T have all their idk 80 players in they just wouldn’t blob up with everyone else on the map?The fact that you count dots on the minimap and if u wipe 20 randoms and 5 sin or < insert guild tag> you claim that you wiped that whole guild including the people that were not online in weeks?Wow i am completely speechless.Anyway culling patch is comming.I cannot wait.
About the second part of your post i really can’t tell if it’ sarcasm or good will.I am really bad at making interpretations on the internerz.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scureuil.4052

scureuil.4052

@Troma
I’m fairly sure I’ve seen a few PHX tags this week, didn’t they used to play on Jade Sea as well?

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we are still on Jade Sea

Jade Sea [PHX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

@ SiN – I’m sorry for members of my guild trolling you on here for last night, we might not have had a massive turnout for reset but we had a (cough) ‘blob’ and we all really enjoyed the fights against you, the one in Arah’s was kinda epic from both sides

Thank you for bringing us a challenge, T1 has been fairly boring and zergy in the last few weeks but surprisingly I got little skill delay against you guys and felt like we had some fairly even fights (until guilds from both sides joined in). SFR are lucky to have you guys, probably one of the best guilds we’ve had the pleasure of fighting against.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Deso map…right now. Those Bay fights!

Too bad we cant empty our bags, stuck inside bay with Deso and Vizu in inner.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

In desolation BL.

Spartan in bloody bay!!!! all deso and all viz attack and sfr resist 5 or more attacks!!!

bay is not touched!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Some god kitten helms Deep action at Deso Bay!

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

you Spanish and your siestas

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Fun fights 2nite against RG. Sacrx wasnt there though yeah?

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

some nice action today on EBG.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw677.1364078851.jpg

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Unless it is some RG leader with the same skin, Sacrx was here tonight;

Sadly, we wasnt enought to resist against them.
I’ve just seen no more than 10 Deso tonight too on SFR map.

Good night, cu tomorrow. Have fun with doors SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

pretty epic defense of stonemist by des atm :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Unless it is some RG leader with the same skin, Sacrx was here tonight;

Sadly, we wasnt enought to resist against them.
I’ve just seen no more than 10 Deso tonight too on SFR map.

Good night, cu tomorrow. Have fun with doors SFR.

I can help you. 2 mins ago ~40 Deso pushed us off lowlands on SFR map.

[RG]

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

I’ve just seen no more than 10 Deso, cauz i did’nt go far away too
But tonight was weird, as every week-end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i hope this march patch lures our pvers into wvw, otherwise we are always going to be outmanned.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

i hope this march patch lures our pvers into wvw, otherwise we are always going to be outmanned.

I seriously doubt it. The achievements apparently are WvW-based only, so why would someone who isn’t interested in it in the first place start grinding them?
No scoring change in sight, no correction of the fact that getting more or less anything which isn’t badges is much easier in PvE, zerg-friendly implementations all over the place… I don’t foresee a brilliant future for GW2’s open world pvp system.

in Match-ups

Teel.9036

I seriously doubt it. The achievements apparently are WvW-based only, so why would someone who isn’t interested in it in the first place start grinding them?
No scoring change in sight, no correction of the fact that getting more or less anything which isn’t badges is much easier in PvE, zerg-friendly implementations all over the place… I don’t foresee a brilliant future for GW2’s open world pvp system.

It’s more about the psychological gameplay of progressing instead of WvW/PvE split. At the moment there is no sort of (good) progression for an individual in WvW and a lot who play PvE look for that sort of psychological stimuli which they now will add to WvW.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

@ SiN – I’m sorry for members of my guild trolling you on here for last night, we might not have had a massive turnout for reset but we had a (cough) ‘blob’ and we all really enjoyed the fights against you, the one in Arah’s was kinda epic from both sides

Thank you for bringing us a challenge, T1 has been fairly boring and zergy in the last few weeks but surprisingly I got little skill delay against you guys and felt like we had some fairly even fights (until guilds from both sides joined in). SFR are lucky to have you guys, probably one of the best guilds we’ve had the pleasure of fighting against.

//Wrex

Thanks Wrex, we really enjoyed every fight we had. No matter how many of you guys are around, it always feels like IRON people never end. ^^
Also, tell Offski my tab targeting loves him, everytime I used it last night I ended up with him on my target hahaha.
Though the skill delay is a real terror sometimes, [siN] tries to give the best out of them in every single fight~
We’re having fun guys, keep it coming!

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Ahh, good old Vizunah.
Just now, someone ordered merchants in SM while we where waiting for T3 upgrade. This upgrade, naturally, drained all our supply, and 4 minutes later the french zerg shows up. In this case, led by LM.

With 25 + golem vs 10 defenders, you would have taking SM anyway, so this was a very unnecessary move tbh.
Expect a strongly worded letter, Troma

EDIT: It may have been LNM, now that I come to think of it. Sorry to the guys who did not lead this assault.

Sif Urkraft

(edited by Mizu.9387)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Was running with VoTF last night, great fun as always!
Great guild cooperation with AFTL and DeX as well, don’t always see that on Desolation
(This was in no way, shape or form meant as an insult, flame or trolling attempt at anyone)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Core.2479

Core.2479

Vizunah’s Sea needs to stop crying for more guilds, numbers won’t help you at this point, give up already:D

SFR Cute Asura

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Ahh, good old Vizunah.
Just now, someone ordered merchants in SM while we where waiting for T3 upgrade. This upgrade, naturally, drained all our supply, and 4 minutes later the french zerg shows up. In this case, led by LM.

With 25 + golem vs 10 defenders, you would have taking SM anyway, so this was a very unnecessary move tbh.

EDIT: It may have been LNM, now that I come to think of it. Sorry to the guys who did not lead this assault.

Don’t blame Troma, he doesn’t condone that kind of stuff either. Maybe it wasn’t even a spy but just a person with less mental capabilities than your average dungbeetle, all servers have those.

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Ahh, good old Vizunah.

Don’t blame Troma, he doesn’t condone that kind of stuff either. Maybe it wasn’t even a spy but just a person with less mental capabilities than your average dungbeetle, all servers have those.

SFR has none of these people you speak of I checked

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

How many time a random order merchants when it’s not a good opportunity/necessary…
Sorry for you, this pain is everywhere

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

SFR has none of these people you speak of I checked

Nice try but I used to be on SFR and there are people like that, I have seen several and every now and then I see someone post a screenshot and I see that my old “friends” are still there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

How many time a random order merchants when it’s not a good opportunity/necessary…
Sorry for you, this pain is everywhere

Why would unknowing randoms want to spend their money on upgrading something they don’t even know what it is?
It’s possible yes but not very likely imo.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I would really love to see some raw data released about WvW, specific to each server. Number of commanders, class distribution, average number of players during different hours, longest time SM was held, JPs completions, times the Grub was killed (lol)…. Oh well, one can dream.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

It wasn’t the entire BL… just RiOT and a few friends… about 20-25 of us. Was one of the best fights I have had in WvW… we had to pull out to defend Hills when Viz attacked it with golems. We killed a lot of you. Not quite as good as when we did the same to Viz the previous night… we had to fight wave after wave for a good 30-40mins. Had to pop a merchant because there were too many bags on the ground. I think we lost more than half of the bags. But that fight for deso garri was definitely amongst the best we had had.

Tell me more about this, seems a good script, I could get you a couple producers for a youtube Film.