Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Tell me more about this, seems a good script, I could get you a couple producers for a youtube Film.

No need the movie is already released,,,well the first 6-8 mins of this was that Garri fight your all banging on about, just a mix of footage movie made for our own forums of some nice fights we had recently nothing ment to shake the world. And yes the movie is called garrison belongs to us and shows a fight we didn’t cap at, well I don’t think we did can’t remember?

Now can you all put the kittens away and just agree it was a nice fight RAWR!

www.booncontrol.com

(edited by Katiechops.6807)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Ahh, good old Vizunah.
Just now, someone ordered merchants in SM while we where waiting for T3 upgrade. This upgrade, naturally, drained all our supply, and 4 minutes later the french zerg shows up. In this case, led by LM.

With 25 + golem vs 10 defenders, you would have taking SM anyway, so this was a very unnecessary move tbh.
Expect a strongly worded letter, Troma

EDIT: It may have been LNM, now that I come to think of it. Sorry to the guys who did not lead this assault.

So someone strategically drained SM of all supplies in the face of an incoming unwinnable battle?
I don’t see a problem there.
I would have done the same if 25 golems inc and only 10 def and no chance of winning and to be honest so should have you!

Maybe it wasn’t even a spy but just a person with less mental capabilities than your average dungbeetle, all servers have those.

So much for that. Who is the dungbeetle now? xD

Pannonica
Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domo.7618

Domo.7618

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

@VotF
I honestly don’t care what you think. Your fighting squad obviously hold a higher standard then ours, and that’s fine. We don’t aspire to be Another VotF or RG or GH. We pick up people from PvE and introduce them to WvW, encourage them to sort their gear and builds out and play a Group based PvP game. You can be however leet you want, because I can, with absolute certainty, guarantee that RiOT scores more kills and more Points then VotF. We play 24/7, while you play, what, 3-4 hours every other day?
Now some may argue that this is a boring playstyle, to not be THE BESTEST. However, I rather be mediocre in tier 1 then be the king of doors and pugs in tier 2.

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Vizunah is losing anyway, time to move to SFR with the other French guilds, like Option.

…And do you understand irony ? Or are you assuming my chili post was a serious study about bowel pains and videogaming ? Also, please don’t assume I’m from SFR just because I have opinions about Vizunah players posting here : I’m from Vizunah as well, I just don’t like Vizunah people talking nonsense and do statements like they’re spokespersons just because they reached their post time limit on JeuxOnLine forums.

Please post as your personal opinion, do not pull the We Vizunah Now card each time you want to fuel your vengeful crusade. Please refrain from pretend we are talking here, we’re a server with hundreds of different players with different opinions, not your personal army. I’m from Vizunah and I don’t mind about my server being trashed around on these forums, it’s part of the game, comes with the kingdom. You’re a fool if you think videogames players are going to act like Renaissance gentlemen just because you said so. Life is harsh, yo.

All right, you in VZ or SFR now ?

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

This is hilarious! Need moar.

-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Best wishes for our bothers in desolation!! keep it strong.

One bug up to BuLL, IRON, DeX, GH, VoTF, Exo, FG and all our bro´s in DESO.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

@VotF
You can be however leet you want, because I can, with absolute certainty, guarantee that RiOT scores more kills and more Points then VotF. .

I’m speechless right now…

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: jehe.4503

jehe.4503

Liadoxxorz RL of Seven Instincts – [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

haha so funny to watch.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

http://i.imgur.com/lpjiLKN.jpg

A few days later with my love. I really noticed some love in the thread after the last photo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnonEMouse.7932

AnonEMouse.7932

Nice failed golem rush there… 5 Omega’s and 2 Alpha’s to take Deso keep on EB… 26gold up the swannie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equilibrium.4296

Equilibrium.4296

Last night VoTF got the better of us (RiOT) several times. It was a bit of back and forth though, VoTF took us from the rear each time and Deso numbers were much larger than RiOT numbers… but still a lot of fun. Makes up for the time we wiped VoTF 6 times in their garrison a couple of weeks ago. Swings and roundabouts. As long as we are all having fun, dieing is preferrable to running.

6 times? We havent wiped 6 times in total per single night that I can actually recall, let alone against RIOT. Unless you are talking about single people or groups of 5 running around?

I love how this thread shows guild pride, too bad leaders have too short memory… Good thing there is YT for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69_93G2IqdM

I wonder when your next gvg is going to happen, you guys should be able to do better than Rg 15-0 Votf this time I think.

For the rest of the matchup seems quite fun, even after beeing the same kitten all over the foruns

Guileas War – Anges do Silence

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

I love how this thread shows guild pride, too bad leaders have too short memory… Good thing there is YT for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69_93G2IqdM

I wonder when your next gvg is going to happen, you guys should be able to do better than Rg 15-0 Votf this time I think.

For the rest of the matchup seems quite fun, even after beeing the same kitten all over the foruns

Whats in that video there isnt GvG, and for all intents and purposes we wiped them that day as well, as well as other days. Its a nice video, but I could just as easily have made one of us wiping RG this week and they know theyve wiped to us anyways.

That doesnt change the fact that Riot did not at any point ever in this game wipe us 6 times in 1 night. Just because we lose sometimes does not mean we cannot have guild pride.

And in any case, whoru? You dont seem like anybody significant anyways, vicarious victories much?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Nice failed golem rush there… 5 Omega’s and 2 Alpha’s to take Deso keep on EB… 26gold up the swannie.

which server failed the golem rush, was it sfr or vs?

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loke.1429

Loke.1429

which server failed the golem rush, was it sfr or vs?

SFR, WH or something like that

in Match-ups

Posted by: OReilly.9473

OReilly.9473

Was running with VoTF last night, great fun as always!
Great guild cooperation with AFTL and DeX as well, don’t always see that on Desolation
(This was in no way, shape or form meant as an insult, flame or trolling attempt at anyone)

was indeed fun to run around with VoTF, Aneu does a great job at moving around.

cheers,
O

“you don’t quit gaming because you grow old,
you grow old because you quit gaming.”
Oliver Wendell Holmes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Best wishes for our bothers in desolation!! keep it strong.

One bug up to BuLL, IRON, DeX, GH, VoTF, Exo, FG and all our bro´s in DESO.

Hey Mish,

Best whishes to you my friend……hope to see you on the battlefield

/Bow

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Lots of ep – een flying around; fantastic stuff. Now that NWN beta weekend is over I want to see all you pver’s stop slacking and get out there into WvW tonight for some action!

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Last night VoTF got the better of us (RiOT) several times. It was a bit of back and forth though, VoTF took us from the rear each time and Deso numbers were much larger than RiOT numbers… but still a lot of fun. Makes up for the time we wiped VoTF 6 times in their garrison a couple of weeks ago. Swings and roundabouts. As long as we are all having fun, dieing is preferrable to running.

6 times? We havent wiped 6 times in total per single night that I can actually recall, let alone against RIOT. Unless you are talking about single people or groups of 5 running around?

This isn’t footage from the GvG. It’s just some fun semi-even fights we had with VotF the Saturday before this one (I think?). Godspeed thought they were good so he made a video of them. We had 29 people there with RG+trialists which is more than we would run for GvG also.

We might or might not have killed them 6 times that afternoon, I didn’t count. It was an afternoon though not a night :P. Anyway afaik we haven’t lost a GvG on score yet so if every guild we beat in a GvG couldn’t have guild pride, then nobody except us could and that would be pretty stupid….

PS: Also feck being in group with people who make videos or stream… means everyone can see me dying...

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Where are all the solo/duo roamers these days? All I see from deso and viz are 4-5+ groups roaming around. Getting so boring with these groups following my kitten for 5+ mins just to kill 1 mesmer.

Made me giggle, I roam solo and Its so hard to find a SFR or VS player alone, or even a duo. And if by chance I do they run back to hug a keep/npcs or wait for backup. And with Deso being ‘outmanned’ most the time all I run into is sfr or vs zergs.

Funny enough only place for 1v1/1v2/2v2 etc.. these days is EB puzzle
(or spvp shudder)

I’m just an average player, but I just hate people afraid of a fair fight/cowards.

Rolle Ranger and you get much more company.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equilibrium.4296

Equilibrium.4296

Whats in that video there isnt GvG, and for all intents and purposes we wiped them that day as well, as well as other days. Its a nice video, but I could just as easily have made one of us wiping RG this week and they know theyve wiped to us anyways.

That doesnt change the fact that Riot did not at any point ever in this game wipe us 6 times in 1 night. Just because we lose sometimes does not mean we cannot have guild pride.

And in any case, whoru? You dont seem like anybody significant anyways, vicarious victories much?

Only if you ignore the taunt from aneu saying you guys havent wiped, to anyone…
I posted the vid for that exactly, noone was talking about gvg so far, cuz I havent seen any gvg take place for a few weeks
And yes I love guild pride, gives another depth to things

Guileas War – Anges do Silence

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

My guilds haven’t ever wiped in fair fight. If enemy win they have more players, they cheat or we have too many newbies. Winning whole time since launch.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Hello all, RiOT is looking to do its first gvg this thursday evening! Perhaps a 15v15 or 20v20 would be great practice for us to find out what were missing and what we could use more of! Mail me in game or here, many thanks

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Cradorell, don’t know why… but ZDs can’t find the opponents for GvG for 2 weeks already. Hope you will be more lucky!

PS. Btw i know VotF as very strong and organized guild and all fights against them were always very exciting. May be it is the time to make the GvG fight?

PPS. As already mentioned Guildwars 2 become Blobwars 2. And i’ve made a video of blobbowars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fn-EPyoXA
—-
Teo Draculesti [ZDs], Bloody Headhunter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Great SFR match currently, this is quite healthy for WvW to have some strong opponents. Great fights as well almost everytime I log in, looks like we have a good balance between T1 servers. Gonna be a challenge to try to kick SFR from being #1, at least in the current context.

edit : and great point is that we don’t constantly see posts about supposed to be hacks.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

IRON will be up for some GvG’s in the next couple of weeks, we’ve been organizing some stuff that’s been delayed cause of me and the pesky RL that pops up!

That is, if we mange to pull off staying up for a bit longer xD If not then maybe next time

//Wrex

PS: Nice fights this morning on Deso Border.

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Pandemic.1032

Remember tomorrow is WvW ranks day – so I expect increased activity from all of you. Dont allow your guildies to slack – phone them / threaten to kick any slackers.

I of course am off to Japan on Friday for 10 days to see cats, ninjas and cherry blossom but thats allowed as I’m beautiful so I get away with it.

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nameo.6842

Nameo.6842

5 players can get that amount of gold in under 1 hour.

5 Omega’s + 2 Alpha’s is 27 gold or 2700 badges, don’t always think in gold, badges are easy to get in WvW, one guy can easily get 100 badge per day. People who started WvW at the beginning of the game have tons of badges.

And there is also those JPs, 2 mesmers going first and you can get 20 people, 40 blueprints, in a few minutes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

This forum will be much more quiet when SFR will collapse.

Not a very quiet place, the T1 forum, wen SFR was in T2.
My sugestion. Lets try it with VZ in T2.

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Hey guys this is when we were number 2 in T1 a few weeks ago! The recording is a bit dodgy but still funny to watch our PvE half of the guild golem rushing! Have fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Only if you ignore the taunt from aneu saying you guys havent wiped, to anyone…
I posted the vid for that exactly, noone was talking about gvg so far, cuz I havent seen any gvg take place for a few weeks
And yes I love guild pride, gives another depth to things

My friend, if you are going to quote me then you may want to quote it correctly rather than attempt to skew the discussion.

That is the quote, which is “We havent wiped 6 times in a single night to anyone” now you post a youtube video that shows general engagement practice between us and RedGuard (minus the two fights that extended slightly longer than that). We were practising some new initiation techniques we were trialling for that night to see the outcome, RG knew this as I was in contact with Sacrx while this was going on and why we would disengage after the initial push (otherwise we would have been circling each-other for quite some more time). Looking at how many people we had downed and who had survived since we were trailing a few other builds also. I appreciate the videos name is a bit ambiguous and doesn’t actually give a real overview of what was going on.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Just wanted to say. E P I C fight at garrison (deso border) tonight – defending again (HUGE) Vizunah force and a big SFR force aswell.

Loved it!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Just wanted to say. E P I C fight at garrison (deso border) tonight – defending again (HUGE) Vizunah force and a big SFR force aswell.

Loved it!

It was so laggy in there, i decided to leave it for Viz and deso to fight over it :S

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

Zerg more OSC/ECL plz

(edited by ultranawak.7183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

IRON pls push more at Arahs, 5 waves of bags on legs and counting.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

IRON pls push more at Arahs, 5 waves of bags on legs and counting.

Aww aren’t you cute.

Had fun this evening, thanks for the fights on Deso border.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Zerg more OSC/ECL plz

It’s funny this comes from a mouth of FM member. You had at least 35+ players when ECL had 10-15 and OSC 20max.

edit: Yes I count pugs into “your” group because it consisted mostly of FM players.

(edited by Vynt.5218)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slyche.3786

Slyche.3786

Zerg more OSC/ECL plz

You already forgot about the zone blob you formed with LNM yesterday night?

EDIT: funny that you just edited your post removing your signature with your FM tag in it. Trying to hide something now?

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Slyche.3786)

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Yeah i’m not allowed to talk here

But for yersterday, we were few guild mates, a big RG+pugs raid was here, so we joined LNM and you are right, we were much than 30 but not 60 either, as OSC/ELC tonight.

We tried to not blob but they never unstick, that’s why it was ridiculous.
Just try to play the game on prime dudes. I don’t care about nightcap or everything, but please, let the prime being fun for everyone.
30 ok, 40 why not, 50 hmm… But 60+ ? Come on be reasonable

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

Guys seriously, guys.

Go get some rest. Tomorrow and the following weeks are gonna be hardcore.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Sadly
Brace yourself, undead will coming back.

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

Why sadly ? Insane queues inc ?

Btw why viz is resting all the week and the next one ?No holliday afaik. Too bad for a major update :/

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

(edited by playandchill.3908)

in Match-ups

Pandemic.1032

VOTF had some fun in VZ land fighting against RG / Boon / VG / siN etc tonight. Couldnt quite take the large castle thingy but was fun fighting in it, for a long time. Then also had fun slaughtering those SFR attacking Greenlake.

Not quite enough roaming fights; too many guilds refused to come out of defences and roam, but was a pretty good night though over all as the sieges and defence of siege was fun.

Hoping that the new anti siege weapon abilities work well; being hit by 2 catapults and 2 balista at once while being mass arrow carted is kinda painful for an elementalist

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Good fights in with SFR inSM tonight!

what is meme

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

You know I was showing VoTF some respect because a lot of you were my ex-guildies from F>U but seriously…
You might want to show a bit more respect to other people and they may continue to respect you and your guild… but treat others with contempt and we will reciprocate. You are doing yourselves no favours in terms of promoting your guild.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Loved it!

It was so laggy in there, i decided to leave it for Viz and deso to fight over it :S

You pulled of the first hour orso, but came back later when vizunah started their second push.

We were defending with 40ish players at first, than when we had a rough estimation of how big vizunah was at that time (we guessed over 80-90) we called in backup from our beloved Eternal friends.

Since SFR was the smaller group they got pushed out first.
But that was also due Vizunah scattering your forces – so was an easy pick up the left overs for us.

Anyways – was a great night – can’t really say (unlike some others…sadly) that any server got farmed or run over

looking forward to the rest of the week!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeidivonderAlm.7460

HeidivonderAlm.7460

Zerg more OSC/ECL plz

LOL
are you kiddin me?
we’re zerging?
I have seldom met a particular or only a small group of you and if, these run away just as fast as large groups or a Zerg of you.

Why do you remove your signature actually?

incredible

[ECL] Eclipse Gaming – Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by HeidivonderAlm.7460)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

I see people will do anything to feel better even lie about wiping votf 6 times was it ?:)) and having extra guilds with them and still claiming their guild did that, dont be that desperate guys please.