How low has your server gotten Tequatl?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Has he been killed on any other servers yet?

Or again on bg?

I believe no one has done it again. TC got as low as 10-15% before we ran out of time. :<

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Unfortunately I got put in the overflow during that event like quite a few others. This needs to be addressed, home players should be given priority of their servers.

They are.

How so, did i miss a post somewhere that says a home server person gets priory over a guester.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: GenoUnknown.7504

GenoUnknown.7504

Has he been killed on any other servers yet?

Or again on bg?

I believe no one has done it again. TC got as low as 10-15% before we ran out of time. :<

Blackgate has done it, but I don’t think they have since, probably because the majority went to bed/do something else after spending a great deal of time working on it. Tarnished Coast(15ish%) I think has been the 2nd closest to completing it, but I could be wrong there.

EDIT: Terribly sorry, I didn’t see “again,” Haha. /tired

Kisu Beki(Guardian) | Suki The Great (Warrior) | Suki Grimm (Necromancer)
Geno Bishou (Elementist) | Suki The Huntress (Ranger) | Geno The Unknown (Thief)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

only 1 server done this around the whole kittening world ?
LOL

in Tequatl Rising

electriette.8952

Yeah I meant BG has done it once, but was not able to replicate it. TC actually got below 25% (we had 3 seconds when the third battery event triggered). Then we tried to dps it but failed. Oh well, it was still fun.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

im never gonna get those perty wins

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

Unfortunately I got put in the overflow during that event like quite a few others. This needs to be addressed, home players should be given priority of their servers.

They are.

I dunno so much, this has happened quite a lot to me, guildies call out the event during the pre or as it’s just starting and on a number of occasions I immediately go to the wp and then bam I’m in the overflow. I think guesting really needs to be reworked, perhaps no loot at all for guests and keep people gated to their own servers so they have a chance at actually doing the events together on their home world or put a cool down on guesting or something because right now it’s no good. It’s no better than those that used to hop worlds in W3.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

You have to understand that the downtime for attempting Tequatl is a huge factor in learning. After six hours, the dragon will have only been attempted four times. During this time and afterwards many players will have come and gone. Since it’s been over 12 hours since the patch, the players attempting him now are mostly new. We just need more time for the general population to have more attempts at him.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Flamfloz.6732

Flamfloz.6732

I also don’t like that Blackgate beat it because that just makes everyone go “Well, Blackgate beat it, it’s doable” and this event won’t get the rework it deserves.

That’s kind of a strange thing to say given that they did it, with massive teamwork, on the very first day it came out. While I understand it’s frustrating, I think people are overstating the difficulty.

Quite the opposite. This required an amount of effort that is only possible when the event is hot. It’s quite unlikely that several hours of organizing people can be duplicated more than few times. Especially since the reward doesn’t seem to be worth it.

Or maybe only people who actually care about completing the event will be coming, and it will get easier and easier to organise.

Only time will tell.
I’m sure the “crowd” will learn eventually, though. The event is just too recent right now, some people (including me) barely had time to play since the update and most people can actually listen to instructions, follow what the group does, etc.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Guesting isn’t the reason you are hitting overflows.

Maps have player caps, no one knows what they are, but they can’t be all that high, 200-300 likely.

Your server has a LOT more players than that.

At best maybe %10 of any given server actually makes it into their own server map. The rest end up on hundreds of overflow shards.
Guesting won’t do anything but guarantee you a slot on an overflow by the time you get there.

ALSO most of the people on the MAIN server maps stay there, keeping the map limit full and rarely clearing the que for anyone to return.

And if you are “guesting” and end up in an overflow, when the travel dialoge appears I am almost certain it takes you back to your own server, not the one you were trying to guest on. (I could be wrong about that.)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

TC almost had it. It was epic and awesome and didn’t melt my computer.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Player caps at 150

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

They are.

How so, did i miss a post somewhere that says a home server person gets priory over a guester.

Devs stated that many times over. Native players are placed in queue before guests. However, if a guest has already managed to get in, then of course the game is not going to kick him to overflow.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Yak’s Bend cot to the 75% cannon phase this run.
It’s also worth noting there was no overflow on Yak’s bend.
People are already not going to the event.

I’m one of them, I’m afraid. I have better things to do.

Presumably some people will stick at it for achievements and/or bragging rights. I suspect a lot will give up in disgust after the fourth of fifth failure (or even the fourth or fifth death run), though (oh, and the inevitable loud-mouthed idiots moaning about “incompetent noobs” on the turrets is hardly encouraging, either). Frankly I bugged out of the event the very first time I attended after about 5 minutes, when it became very clear we weren’t even scratching Tequatl’s hide. I went back a second time to get the Boss Week daily (for having been there). I haven’t been back since.

The brutal fact is that the rewards, to me at least, simply don’t look good enough to be worth the huge investment of repeatedly wasting time and gold failing, in hopes that, along the line, I and others will get good enough to beat him (or at least start getting decent rewards), when I could be spending the time doing things I enjoy much more. And there’s a classic sociological conundrum underlying the event, namely the “problem of the commons” (1). Because, even if I go along every time, and learn the fight to perfection, that’s still no use unless enough other people learn it well enough as well – without that, all my time and effort won’t make an iota of difference. So my best personal tactic is to let others make the sacrifice – let them do the hard work of learning the basics of the event, wait until “the server” is a lot better at the event – THEN go join in, and reap the rewards of their efforts. And of course, doing that is entirely self-serving, and if enough people do it, the server probably never WILL beat Tequatl. But it’s what’s likely to happen.

(Or we’ll beat him once or twice, the players who stuck with it for achievements and bragging rights will move on to other things, and that will be that.)

(1) Paraphrased: A group needs everyone to make a voluntary sacrifice to achieve a mutually-desirable goal, but individuals taking part lose out unless enough other people also do so. So what normally happens is that most people don’t do what’s needed, the goal isn’t achieved, and and everyone loses out. And the people who contributed, lose out most.

(edited by Doghouse.1562)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

They are.

Devs stated that many times over. Native players are placed in queue before guests. However, if a guest has already managed to get in, then of course the game is not going to kick him to overflow.

So let me get this straight, map gets qued. 99 guest try and get in and get thrown into que. I a native BG try and get it after those 99 and also get put into que, Next spot that opens up goes to me then?

I ok with that then. As long as native BGers are getting pushed to the front of the que it just the price you pay for being a a full server.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

They are.

I dunno so much, this has happened quite a lot to me, guildies call out the event during the pre or as it’s just starting and on a number of occasions I immediately go to the wp and then bam I’m in the overflow. I think guesting really needs to be reworked, perhaps no loot at all for guests and keep people gated to their own servers so they have a chance at actually doing the events together on their home world or put a cool down on guesting or something because right now it’s no good. It’s no better than those that used to hop worlds in W3.

A large number of people who currently call BG home are bandwagoners. So you’re saying they should be given priority in PvE because they actually abandoned another server to stack on a WvW one?

If someone defeats Tequatl while guesting on BG, are they less skilled and deserving of a reward than someone who calls BG home? I watched the video of the win, aside from having VOIP co-ordination and a superior strategy, the average player in the video wasn’t that different from most other servers. Most players are still failing to jump the waves. A lot of the people who were there for the win weren’t even BG natives – people were trying to guest on BG before they killed him.

You talk about the people who hop worlds for WvW but a big bulk of the BG population today is exactly that.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“Yeah I meant BG has done it once, but was not able to replicate it. TC actually got below 25% (we had 3 seconds when the third battery event triggered). Then we tried to dps it but failed. Oh well, it was still fun.”

Congrats on getting him close. I presume you know how the fight “works” now and will have a kill shortly. Knowing this is the secret to beating him.

BG will replicated it again today I am sure of it. Many of us were there for many attempts yesterday and after the kill most went to bed / WvW / Other.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wolfmoon.2976

Wolfmoon.2976

Most fun I have had in a long time in this game. Please dont nerf this Anet the game needs more of this sort of thing.

Commander Malacc ~ Tarnished Coast

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Talic.9608

Talic.9608

BG hasn’t replicated it because it’s a Daily chest that drops loots. We will reclear it once the server reset happens and the loot is back available to those that coordinated the strats to down him. Saying that BG “can’t” replicate it is silly; we just want to get loot for doing it again. It was a great encounter and we really look forward to the next downing on reset.

[JL] Just Leave it to us
Blackgate

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Massacrul.2016

Massacrul.2016

They are.

And that’s the problem. I don’t want guests taking spots from native players, this would be the most stupid thing ever.

in Tequatl Rising

electriette.8952

BG hasn’t replicated it because it’s a Daily chest that drops loots. We will reclear it once the server reset happens and the loot is back available to those that coordinated the strats to down him. Saying that BG “can’t” replicate it is silly; we just want to get loot for doing it again. It was a great encounter and we really look forward to the next downing on reset.

I don’t know why you’re suddenly so defensive. All I said that he was only defeated once by BG, but it hasn’t happened again (for many reasons). I’m not saying you won’t be able to, I’m just saying that it hasn’t happened again yet. Note how I said ‘was’ and not ’won’t be able to’.

“Yeah I meant BG has done it once, but was not able to replicate it. TC actually got below 25% (we had 3 seconds when the third battery event triggered). Then we tried to dps it but failed. Oh well, it was still fun.”

Congrats on getting him close. I presume you know how the fight “works” now and will have a kill shortly. Knowing this is the secret to beating him.

BG will replicated it again today I am sure of it. Many of us were there for many attempts yesterday and after the kill most went to bed / WvW / Other.

Well I don’t know how many times TC has tried it lol. I’ve only tried it twice before I had to call it a day. But yes, we slowly learned how it works (time, coordination, etc.). It really was just a matter of not dealing enough DPS. :< Hopefully we can take him down tomorrow!

There was some really heavy discussion on tactics and what people/certain classes needed to do while we were waiting for him lol. I think that’s part of what makes it fun.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

It really was just a matter of not dealing enough DPS.

The strategy of Guild Wars 2 in a nutshell.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Best I saw was about 90-95 percent on an overflow. But we had only about 80-100 people and not the required 150+.

Also I think not everyone was full ascended berzerker dps build with level 80. That’s why we can’t damage him enough.

Not every server is like Blackgate with 150 full ascended guys camping the map waiting for him to spawn.

Other servers: Everyone joining maps and also people doing map completion.

Hard to get that many full ascended people there. Even I only have exo and still want some achievements but probably Í’m not helping much cause you need to be top geared.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

It really was just a matter of not dealing enough DPS.

The strategy of Guild Wars 2 in a nutshell.

+1 I laughed out loud

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ixl Super Ixl.7258

Ixl Super Ixl.7258

VABBI DID IT! YES!

WE GOT IT TO 95% !!!!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

They are.

A large number of people who currently call BG home are bandwagoners. So you’re saying they should be given priority in PvE because they actually abandoned another server to stack on a WvW one?

If someone defeats Tequatl while guesting on BG, are they less skilled and deserving of a reward than someone who calls BG home? I watched the video of the win, aside from having VOIP co-ordination and a superior strategy, the average player in the video wasn’t that different from most other servers. Most players are still failing to jump the waves. A lot of the people who were there for the win weren’t even BG natives – people were trying to guest on BG before they killed him.

You talk about the people who hop worlds for WvW but a big bulk of the BG population today is exactly that.

Nice accusations you’re throwing around there, point is, guests shouldn’t be filling up my home world server, perhaps they should go off to their own servers and help their own players complete the event there. It’s frustrating to be constantly put into an overflow map, lagging out with less players in the overflow when you’d planned to do the event on your home world and get it over with with a big group of players. Anet should probably merge the under populated servers with the over populated ones. Now there’s talk of more players guesting to BG in order to complete events.

Oh and yes, home world players should always be playing in their home world, guesters should be placed in the overflow not matter how good or bad they are at the game.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

In Anvil Rock we managed to put a scratch on one of his feet. He got mad and stomped us all to death.

Good times.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kaphei.7096

Kaphei.7096

Sincere congratulations to Blackgate!
I knew there had to be a way to do it, let’s get on it, SBI!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sammieh.7605

Sammieh.7605

Nice accusations you’re throwing around there, point is, guests shouldn’t be filling up my home world server, perhaps they should go off to their own servers and help their own players complete the event there. It’s frustrating to be constantly put into an overflow map, lagging out with less players in the overflow when you’d planned to do the event on your home world and get it over with with a big group of players. Anet should probably merge the under populated servers with the over populated ones. Now there’s talk of more players guesting to BG in order to complete events.

Oh and yes, home world players should always be playing in their home world, guesters should be placed in the overflow not matter how good or bad they are at the game.

You seem to be missing one very crucial point here. Sure you can give “native” players priority in the queue. But it would be ridiculous to kick a guester that is already in the map playing and doing the event, just to make room for a “native” one. Doing so you could get situations where people work hard for an event, just to be kicked out before the end because some other player wants to get in..

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Sea of Sorrows killed him, here is the screenshot for proof.

Hahaha, thats genius xD.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Scizzor.8137

Scizzor.8137

Best I saw was about 90-95 percent on an overflow. But we had only about 80-100 people and not the required 150+.

Also I think not everyone was full ascended berzerker dps build with level 80. That’s why we can’t damage him enough.

Not every server is like Blackgate with 150 full ascended guys camping the map waiting for him to spawn.

Other servers: Everyone joining maps and also people doing map completion.

Hard to get that many full ascended people there. Even I only have exo and still want some achievements but probably Í’m not helping much cause you need to be top geared.

The thing is berserker gear won’t make you better when attacking the dragon or the fingers that spawn. You cannot crit the dragon/fingers/wall therefore precision and crit dmg are utterly useless. PVT might actually be the best stat for the dragon. Those fighting the mobs obviously can wear whatever they want.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Opacus.4390

Opacus.4390

Just finnished a match on Piken Square.

Think 100+ and got him to just above 75%.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

Has anyone gotten close since Blackgate’s success last night?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

TC did last night. We got him to about 10-15% with a couple of seconds left.

So much fun with TC last night. I’m sure we can get him tonight!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: GenoUnknown.7504

GenoUnknown.7504

Tarnished Coast is on the fast track to beating him soon. (I’ve been guesting there as I have a friend on their server since my server is smaller and doesn’t quite have the fight down yet)

Kisu Beki(Guardian) | Suki The Great (Warrior) | Suki Grimm (Necromancer)
Geno Bishou (Elementist) | Suki The Huntress (Ranger) | Geno The Unknown (Thief)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

USA servers will manage it as they generally all speak the same language, EU servers are generally going to have much bigger problems with it, although the single language servers will have a good go at it soon.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: cyborG.3026

cyborG.3026

SoS I believe can only get him a little passed 75%.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Poledra Val.1490

Poledra Val.1490

I was one of the turret operators during the fight last night in which we finally defeated Teq on Blackgate and I am a native of that server.

I can honestly say our zerg did a great job, conjured weapons were used and food buffs helped quite it a bit but it wasesent as straightforward as dps’ing Teq, others have made this point in this thread so it does not bare repeating.

The turret operators I would say have the most critical job in this event as there are only 6 turrets and after a bit of trial and error we finally hit the nail between the 6 of us and got used to the mechanics and how they should be used during this event.

Cleansing is absolutely vital and to anticipate when to hit Teq to remove his hardened shells plus protecting our zerg and the people who were defending us at the turrets was the key to this whole fight.

Another huge factor is that 30 second ish window after the megalaser is defended were as a turret user you apply quickness as much as you can to the zerg and use the number 1 skill as much as you can with as much a 9k+ per hit. Its considerable damage with 6 turrets hitting Teq at the same time.

With time and practice people will understand these basics unless Anet decides to tweak it of course.

I wont deny using TS helped a great deal, all the turret operators by the way where on TS. In fact I would even go far as to say that as an open world event it should not be necessary to use it but unfortunately the reality is its needed to coordinate.

It is concerning though that servers with lower population will struggle with this so I do believe Anet will have to tweak this event to compensate for that fact.

Anyway have fun everyone and hopefully well see a couple more servers tonight manage to do this event.

Good luck!

Pol

(edited by Poledra Val.1490)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aryea.4089

Aryea.4089

I think those who are deconstructing this win, and chalking it up to ‘just being lucky to be around other organized players’ are doing so in very poor taste. We won this event because we did, and continue to do, what ANet would like to see from large-scale group events: positive communication, following a leader, actually helping each other, and having a common goal. We were successful because we are good at working together as a group, and actually help each other, as opposed to acting as a singular person on the battlefield, unaware of those around us. I don’t think that makes us “lucky” – I think that makes us co-ordinated with a common goal in mind. My heart was racing when we won this event, and it’s because, as Stormcrow said earlier, the reward of it all was not what I got from the chests, but having beaten the most difficult fight in GW2 to date, and being able to know I was there for a world first.

I understand people want to get this complete, but faulting those people who worked very hard together and saying they were just lucky seems sad to me. We shouldn’t be trying to take away the glory from those who prevailed – we should be further encouraging it, and wanting for every server to attain this same win. I really hope this encourages people to that extent.

- Aryea, 80 ELE || Haleigh, 80 Ranger || Clövër, 80 Necromancer || Tëagan, 80 Warrior
(Blackgate, NA server)
- Black Lion Mercenary [MERC] Officer, Just Leave [JL]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: difens.1326

difens.1326

If beating this event requires to exclude players from the map (by bringing party members into non-overflow), then it’s a biggest failure in entire GW franchise history…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Thelassa.8652

Thelassa.8652

The main problem I have noticed is that this game rewards cooperation and there are too many people who think teamwork is nothing more than nerfing a boss with massive auto-attack. There are those of us who are trying to work together and figure out what it takes to get him down, but there are far too many people running around not listening to what anyone is trying to tell them and then throwing fits about how the event is impossible because there’s not enough time, he has too much HP, we don’t have enough DPS to take him down, or just that it’s too hard. The event has been up for one day, and kudos to those who have managed to succeed. Once the strategy is well-known, I don’t think there will be any issues, but until then we have to deal with mass amounts of players charging in, dying, and giving up because Teq doesn’t just sit back and take damage like he used to. Just get back up, dust off, keep trying, and we’ll get him

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XRay.1920

XRay.1920

I can’t tell you how low my server got tea kettle to, cause I spend 99.9% of the time in a neverending overflow.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

as far as i know PoserGate got help from devs, at least the GW2 fb said they helped them…which isnt legit in my book, they had people that worked on the event there helping.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Poledra Val.1490

Poledra Val.1490

as far as i know PoserGate got help from devs, at least the GW2 fb said they helped them…which isnt legit in my book, they had people that worked on the event there helping.

That is absolute nonsense I was there and the two Anet employees did not help in any shape, way or form.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ivonbeton.6814

Ivonbeton.6814

Somewhere around 60% at UW. Language barriers and casual attitude make this nigh impossible at the moment. Like someone else mentioned, I think the language specific servers (seeing als they also perform better at WvW) might have the best shot at downing him here in Europe.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wombatt.2546

Wombatt.2546

They are.

I see the launching of Blackgate Tea Party. “Blackgate for the Blackgaters! kitten ed immigrants, they terk er jerbs!”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

That is absolute nonsense I was there and the two Anet employees did not help in any shape, way or form.

I wasn’t there with the BG people, but it’s absolutely wrong to claim that the GW2 FB said that BG got help from the devs. They reposted the Anniversary Bash footage and said that the SNEAK PEEK group got help from the devs. Not BG.

https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/posts/10151736959764209

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aryea.4089

Aryea.4089

No help was given from any ANet players/employees whatsoever. I saw one present after the conclusion of the fight (Captain), but we were given no help.

- Aryea, 80 ELE || Haleigh, 80 Ranger || Clövër, 80 Necromancer || Tëagan, 80 Warrior
(Blackgate, NA server)
- Black Lion Mercenary [MERC] Officer, Just Leave [JL]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TexRob.5183

TexRob.5183

The biggest reason BG might not get it tonight is because every lemming is going to go there and get a spot in the zone long before it kicks off, knowing you all have the potential to beat him.

Tex Rob 80 War [RICH] GoM

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ayusaki.6739

Ayusaki.6739

I’m noticing a trend. People are forgetting the importance of a victory. People seem to be UPSET that we were able to take down Tequatl, and not them. A victory shows that a method worked, and that luck is not a factor involved.

Blackgate did everything that we could to set ourselves up for success. We used teamspeak, we had a dedicated commander calling most of the shots, we had supporting commanders calling out shockwaves, calling out timers, calling out turret health statuses. On top of all that, we had people attempting the event since the patch hit (9 hours of playing, and planning), learning what worked and what didn’t work.

This is in no way a “Blackgate is the best” post, this is a “Learn from someone who has done it before under the best case scenario” post. Blackgate laid the groundwork.

We linked a video earlier, uploaded by our resident Kiwi, Flickky/Landsplash taken from her Twitch account which includes Teamspeak sound source whereas we have all of our chatter and commands, calls, ideas, and executions detailed. Please view it, and use whatever information you think will help you to defeat Tequatl.

This being said, in no way did Blackgate do everything right. I started a small discussion on Teamspeak after the fight stating that I believe we could have reduced our deaths significantly by moving out of the AOE circles as a group once there are 4 or more stacked in one zone. It seems as though they follow large groups, one circle at a time, giving you a chance to get your health back up, without the constant harass of them. Besides my suggestion, we had a lot more suggestions come up as well to improve the run.

In time, if enough people attempt it and understand the mechanics, eventually the information will spread to new people each and every attempt. Soon, using Teamspeak might not even be needed because the mechanics will be second nature to everyone.

For those wondering about our numbers, 110-120 of the people who were on Teamspeak are from Blackgate. We know this because we had verified our users ahead of time and those who joined Teamspeak for Tequatl (around 10) were unregistered guests, who might have been from Blackgate originally, but never verified. If the 150 persons per map capacity is true, that means that only 20 people were not on Teamspeak for the fight.

I hope that people stop saying “Bandwagon” and “Native”, like any of that stuff matters. What matters is that the people who were dedicated enough to stay on the entire time it took leading up to the victory were the ones who showed it is possible, and gave you a good idea of how to achieve victory on your own server.

[KnT] Kuliya/Kessumi/Kiyuu/Hit My Zerg Not Me