Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

’sup.

toxic since 2012

General Dungeon Discussion Thread - Part 2

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

The day this thread dies is the day our little community dies.

Keep the flame alive fellas.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Theres nothing going on or any news so theres nothing to say. :P

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

so

does anyone else here play league of legends on eu west

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

i’m bored

minions, entertain me

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

ANet banning people who buy gold (finally) → More people do dungeon to farm gold → #metrics → new dungeons → ??? → Profit!

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

If people were too lazy to earn that hold in the first place I doubt they’ll start working for it. Even if they do they’ll just end up in SW and not dungeons.

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

I’m really into Dragon Age lately, God, it’s so addicting.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

GrimmR.3541

so

does anyone else here play league of legends on eu west

Mee. You can add: Rias On Rampage ; if you wanna play a few games!

toxic since 2012

Quickfoot Katana.8642

I’ve been doing some TERA dungeons lately. God there are so many of them still left to do and they keep adding new ones. When will I catch up? First world problems: too much content.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I haven’t really played GW2 over the holidays (had friday and monday off here) beyond dailies and our weekly saturday night asura raid in WvW. Instead, I’ve been playing around in GW1 again. I finished my first campaign (factions … felt pretty quick, just four weeks into the game), and am (breakinsertedtounkittenpost) now playing the nightfall storyline and messing around with vanquishing and hardmode mission attempts (and it’s pretty messy due to the fact that I have hardly any decent hero skills unlocked so far ).

(edited by Rasimir.6239)

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

I’m really into Dragon Age lately, God, it’s so addicting.

:D

origins and inquisition are the best ones

Mee. You can add: Rias On Rampage ; if you wanna play a few games!

added

I’ve been doing some TERA dungeons lately. God there are so many of them still left to do and they keep adding new ones. When will I catch up? First world problems: too much content.

i remember trying to play tera like … a year ago. and i couldn’t get in to it at all. got to like level 12 or something then just thought meh. combat felt awkward.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

(edited by maha.7902)

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

I had fun. Its gone now.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

My guild t-shirt arrived and I am so happy ^.^

Oh but I can’t play this game till after friday.. Exam coming up, must resist dungeons to study -.-

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

ew exams

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

J Eberle.9312

Exam = initiate trial so I can get better job for more $$$ so I can buy more things in the game.

Swiftfucious says: ‘Everything in real life, has ingame worth’.

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

Ressing this topic because I dropped the teaser for the DnT Tourny fails compilation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb4SpgEQRRM

thats me !! :-D, so epic. So Spoj, is there a spot that i can stand on without getting burned to death? I used to guardian leap which fumbled midleap for some reason which caused me to end up in that hole so I have no leap while in that hole of epic fail.

Also for our fail hotw p3 vs Aljz use our voice com sam :-D
http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i/c/6478328 starting at 50secs

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

(edited by EcoRI.9273)

GrimmR.3541

My guild t-shirt arrived and I am so happy ^.^

Oh but I can’t play this game till after friday.. Exam coming up, must resist dungeons to study -.-

I know that feeling swifty.. i will have exams soon as well.. so less playtime for me. :c

toxic since 2012

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

A guild t-shirt? That’s cool as kitten.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

GrimmR.3541

Just imagine how our’s would look ox. Lmao!

toxic since 2012

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

I’m seriously pondering getting one now. :P

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

J Eberle.9312

we got em off teespring, mixed reviews. Im pretty happy with mine, i got the women’s fit Tee in small size and it worked out well. but idk ye ask Nike whether it was worth

GrimmR.3541

I’m seriously pondering getting one now. :P

We should make some, let sesshi pay for ’em!

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Just wanted to give a thanks to Jerem and Sam for the group yesterday, always fun meeting the people I see on the forums all the time, and making them deal with my kazulness, PS War ftw!

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Theres nothing going on or any news so theres nothing to say. :P

I was about to ask if dungeons/fractals got any good fixes, but I think I don’t have to. :P

Did they at least keep everything as is/made some fixes or did they do “fixes” no one asked for and things worse? I heard you can’t destroy the swirling part of elemental source anymore, for example? Also Lupi seems to hate melee more now?

Jerus.4350

Aye no destroying the swirling part of the Elemental Source, though I believe that to be a bug, as they seemed to have shifted hit boxes on “constructs” as there are a few other things like that which are acting funky for people

Also Lupi’s Necrid Bolts (the thrown single bolts that used to hit range only) are hitting in melee meaning more reflects or dodges needed.

CoF 1 unless fixed bugs out at the slavedriver and you need to go into the shielded area or something like that.

Just lots of bugs with the new expansion coming. Figure they’re tweaking a lot of the backend stuff leading o unintended changes in content they don’t care about fixing >.<

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Aye no destroying the swirling part of the Elemental Source, though I believe that to be a bug, as they seemed to have shifted hit boxes on “constructs” as there are a few other things like that which are acting funky for people

Also Lupi’s Necrid Bolts (the thrown single bolts that used to hit range only) are hitting in melee meaning more reflects or dodges needed.

CoF 1 unless fixed bugs out at the slavedriver and you need to go into the shielded area or something like that.

Just lots of bugs with the new expansion coming. Figure they’re tweaking a lot of the backend stuff leading o unintended changes in content they don’t care about fixing >.<

Welp, good thing I have PSO2 and DFO.

Such a shame, can’t even get myself to do more than log in and grab daily rewards. I really hope the expansion brings new dungeon-content and overhauls of the old dungeons/fractals.

Jerus.4350

I only log in for playing with friends, PUGing has become boring to me not so much that the content feels different, it’s just that I play for the people. Most of the time I’m tabbed out watching shows or reading.

I really need to get a controller and play Dark Souls, or actually finish Dragon Age, I just am not as motivated of a gamer as I used to be.

spoj.9672

Ressing this topic because I dropped the teaser for the DnT Tourny fails compilation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb4SpgEQRRM

thats me !! :-D, so epic. So Spoj, is there a spot that i can stand on without getting burned to death? I used to guardian leap which fumbled midleap for some reason which caused me to end up in that hole so I have no leap while in that hole of epic fail.

Also for our fail hotw p3 vs Aljz use our voice com sam :-D
http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i/c/6478328 starting at 50secs

You shouldnt be getting burned if you are standing on the highest point. Which is where you leap from. Or if that doesnt work move to the corner to remove the burn then jump from the highest point before the burn reapplies. Dont remember exactly how its done. I just know it can be done because ive done it recently with LH ele. x)

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

NovaanVerdiano.6174

GrimmR.3541

Learn the downstate rotation please,

toxic since 2012

Quickfoot Katana.8642

The best thing is that the guy knows he’s bad and that he’ll die a LOT, which is why he has increased downed damage.

He doesnt even try to pretend. He is a pure soul. A pure “play how you want” aura that surrounds the pugs he chooses to take part in and gives them the warm embrance of the casual ways. It’s beautiful, almost majestic.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Uhh, reddit strikes again; http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/31wbip/ascended_vs_exotic_gear_comparison_spreedsheet/

Sure, it’s nice that people upvote stuff but I think it would be better if the spreadsheet wasn’t completely wrong. Luckily the results are almost correct.

For a comparison, my post about weapon strength / attribute caps got 100 upvotes and lots of people telling me that I’m wrong.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Plz Wethospu-sensei, show them the light of your supreme teachings o7

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

J Eberle.9312

Make sure they know about meta battle! amazing site!

brb vomiting

Enaretos.8079

My main concern with metabattle atm is that there are a billion people in the streamer categories. Some of them don’t even stream >.>

My Twitch

Wethospu.6437

Plz Wethospu-sensei, show them the light of your supreme teachings o7

Unfortunately I’m like 15 hours late so most people won’t see my comment.

But hey, at least the topic is still getting upvoted.

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Weth why dont you make a proper one and tell us here when you’re going to post it so that we can upvote it for the starting boost?

Enaretos.8079

Weth why dont you make a proper one and tell us here when you’re going to post it so that we can upvote it for the starting boost?

Pro tactics : when you want a starting boost on reddit, do not send a direct link to your submission, because the upvotes on a direct link are not counted. Instead tell them to check the new topics tab

My Twitch

J Eberle.9312

I just did a pug zerk only CM. Ranger started kittening because I was using black power + blast for stealthing party instead of SR. Immediately the pugs explained why and then told him to shutup and start running frost/spotter. Faith in pugs restored.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I just did a pug zerk only CM. Ranger started kittening because I was using black power + blast for stealthing party instead of SR. Immediately the pugs explained why and then told him to shutup and start running frost/spotter. Faith in pugs restored.

I would have flipped kitten if I were in your position. There’s no way he wouldn’t get a kick option for that. Carrying people through the dungeon with stealth and have them whining about it… wtf.

Enaretos.8079

I would have flipped kitten if I were in your position. There’s no way he wouldn’t get a kick option for that. Carrying people through the dungeon with stealth and have them whining about it… wtf.

Just accept them however bad they may be. Pugging is nothing but love and chocolate

My Twitch

J Eberle.9312

Oh, well I started telling him why greatsword was kitten damage and how the lack of frost +spotter meant he was literally wasting people’s time but his excuse was ‘i am in zerk so I am meta’ ’I’m aware of sword/axe’ (but not running it for some reason?) and ’I’m too lazy to take frost’. I then asked where his sig of the wild was. I then figured out that he didn’t want to have to use any utilities at all, and just wanted to autoattack his way through everything , hence the signet of the hunt>_>.
The guardian said, ‘if that’s all I need to be meta then I’m gonna use a shield.’ lol.
We were at the end of the run by this point and then he got mad about everyone telling him off so he left as soon as the reward popped up without another word lol.

I’m so used to these kinds of people now I just.. I don’t feel anything anymore lol. I mean, being bad is its own form of karma.

Wethospu.6437

It’s all good, he fixed his spreadsheet. It was just amusing that so many people upvoted “evidence” without even understanding it at all.

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

Bet you didn’t know igniters could teleport

Attachments:

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Pro tactics : when you want a starting boost on reddit, do not send a direct link to your submission, because the upvotes on a direct link are not counted. Instead tell them to check the new topics tab

That only works if it’s a no participation link iirc.

spoj.9672

I gave up pugging as a thief in CM. Try to stealth the group with blasts and noone helps despite their being two eles and it being a “zerk meta” group. If im forced to play like a pug thief and wait for SR cooldown i would rather slit my wrists.

The last time i tried pugging on a thief i thought kitten these guys im blasting. They didnt help so stealth ran out faster. They didnt stack swiftness so they got left behind when i restacked mid skip. I just decided “kitten it” and went ahead. 3 out of 4 of them died because they couldnt keep up. The other guy somehow powered through on a warrior despite never using warhorn or mobility skills…. And then they had the nerve to complain despite not once blasting stealth or giving the group swiftness….

After that ordeal and other similar abominable runs i decided never to pug CM again.