I love the troll in all of us.

Leta Lorelei – Luwythea – Too many more to name
Jade Quarry

Confessions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I love the troll in all of us.

(in yoda voice) The troll is strong with this one…

Confessions

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I think people who play other genders are creeps (unless it’s a game where you have no choice. Then it’s fine. Or if you get some bonus out of it like in Fire Emblem)

What do you think of males that just like to look a the backside of a male character exclusively? Just a counter point to your irrational thoughts…..

If you play a game to get turned on, you have a bigger problem than my “irrational thinking”.

I don’t have a problem with either….I was just pointing out that your assumption that everyone playing the game must be a pervert if they don’t want to play their own gender is slightly askew (and slightly ironic)…..not that there’s anything wrong with that….no, not at all.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Confessions

Morsus.5106

I think people who play other genders are creeps (unless it’s a game where you have no choice. Then it’s fine. Or if you get some bonus out of it like in Fire Emblem)

What do you think of males that just like to look a the backside of a male character exclusively? Just a counter point to your irrational thoughts…..

If you play a game to get turned on, you have a bigger problem than my “irrational thinking”.

I don’t have a problem with either….I was just pointing out that your assumption that everyone playing the game must be a pervert if they don’t want to play their own gender is slightly askew…..not that there’s anything wrong with that….no, not at all.

Okay, people who play different genders to get turned on or pretend to be the opposite gender and flirt are perverts. Fair enough?

Confessions

Morsus.5106

I play with Rangers, Engineers and Necromancers when they come up in my pugs.

Confessions

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Another thread to lol at today. Cool beans! My turn:

I’m a ‘filthy casual’ as many like to put it, in that I don’t play 8+ hours a day. I actually have a career and a life at this point in time. Although, maybe in 30-40 years when (if) I retire, maybe I can devote that much time to a game again.

My main is a staff ele, and I lol hard at people that think we’re bad in pve.

I’m genuinely happy for those that get good drops. It proves that they do exist!

I’m not offended by people that play the TP as their ‘game mode.’ To each their own.

I’m not a ‘loot-centric’ player. I play because I find it fun, not because I’m getting a shiny for it.

I am an alt-a-holic. I have 12 of my own characters. I play the 13 on my husband’s account almost as much as I play my own. And I have at least 3 more planned for my own account as soon as I finish off the last 2 to 80 (and can afford the character slots). Yes, I know, I’m broken….

I have a love – hate relationship with pugging. Some days I love it. Some days I hate it. And for dungeons, I miss my kitten heroes to the point of tears. Even if nothing else, the GW1 hero/hench AI was dependably/predictably stupid and you could work around it.

I am absolutely terrible at jumping puzzles. It takes me hours to do even the simple ones sometimes. On the same note, I am also extremely stubborn…

Edit: lofl @ the filter

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Confessions

Posted by: Light.7493

Light.7493

I sometimes dance/laugh on the corpses of guardians/thieves/warriors in WvW, when roaming. If people play one of these professions and still manage to die, they deserve it.

Nice knowing you can play 3 professions in WvW without dying. Anndd… You didn’t mention the one that owns all of them combined:Mesmer.

Confessions

Morsus.5106

I sometimes dance/laugh on the corpses of guardians/thieves/warriors in WvW, when roaming. If people play one of these professions and still manage to die, they deserve it.

I dance on whoever dies to my zerg in WvW.

Confessions

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

**Despite I myself am a roleplayer, I get heavily annoyed when I get walls of text from other roleplayers if I am not in a roleplay mood. If the roleplay is of particularily low quality or interfering with my events (I.E roleplayers standing randomly in an already slow to complete event, therefore scaling it), I will drive mobs towards them and ensure they die, or at least get annoyed. Sorry!

**I enjoy emoting through tournament fights to goad people into chasing me around so most of their tactics begin to dwindle. I only do this to the people I consider to be playing cheap builds, but once I start, it is certainly hard for me not to get amused.

**Despite hating most of the new main characters, I am somehow offended by the fact Rox doesn’t get her own custom armor.

**I kinda want a llama tonic.

**I purposedly stand in front of Tequatl away from the crowd stacking on him because it feels heroic to be the sole annoyance fighting him head on, and also fitting for my main character.

Confessions

Posted by: RealBGB.9132

RealBGB.9132

I confess….

That after playing for almost a year, I still only have 1 lvl 80

I havent even started on ascended or legendary anything… I cant stand crafting….

I’m one of the higher ranking people in my guild, and still need help with some of the Rush’s

I’ve only had one successful attempt of Teq, even though I’ve run it several times (I’m starting to guess bad luck since I get in with TTS runs)

I love playing PvP, but never take a match seriously (Same with WvW)

I prefer pug runs on most dungeons, Makes it more interesting

As a Norn, I frequently use The bear transformation elite even though I know how bad it is.

And finally, I really dont care what you think. I just play to have fun, and failure is an accepted option.

Its okay to be a little Goofy

Confessions

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

LMAO OP! Excellent stuff.

Once there was a guy who ran past me without rezzing to a chest, and then left. A later found the same guy dead. I rezzed him to 90% and walked away. lol

If only you could get karma for that~

I confess that I don’t revive people with stupid names. In fact, sometimes, I will stand there and watch you die, or train monsters onto your deer-like stare as you AFK.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Confessions

Brother Grimm.5176

I play with Rangers, Engineers and Necromancers when they come up in my pugs.

…..I don’t feel so perverted now….thanks for that….. :p

Confessions

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

I join arah pugs just to watch them die on Lupi and solo him on their corpses.

I’m a horrible person, but I really hope I stay in combat after he dies just so I can /dance on their corpses. Especially if they’ve said how awesome they are.

Confessions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

I once thought Necromancers were sub par in dungeons too then I had one join my AC all paths run.

He did really well. When the Spider Queen was about to spit venom fields, he managed to time his fear at the right second and ran a good DPS build (dagger/dagger)

The thing with most “bad” classes are the fact they are more difficult to play well not a bad class. Playing a Warrior is decently hard to do poorly, whereas you can play Necromancer poorly pretty easily. Both can provide great help in dungeons though.

if only more ppl realize that, i am quite a good necro player but get spit on without even knowing me.
prejudice, it’s a biach

Confessions

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

If i res somebody and they don’t say ty, i follow them around and stand an inch away from behind untill they wp away.

I still have a marsh frog in my bank from the quest to put them in the juicer i collected when i was lvl 12 on my main.

My favourite thing in the game is wintersday and everything about it.

I have 100% map on 4 characters, and cringed everytime i had to complete black citidel, its a freakin iron maze and everything looks the same and usually get lost cca 10-12 times.

Sometimes when i’m feeling down i put on fairy tail soundtrack and do a full world boss killing spree and feel ever so epic.

Also when i’m feeling down i do a few pvp matches and feel like a pro.

Every female human mesmer and elementalist looks the same to me because they all have t3 cultural and i think its bland.

I think staff selection is really bad (skin wise).

Confessions

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I play all female characters. I used to have some female Norn but now they are all fluffy tailed female Charr.

Come at me bro.

Oh and another confession:
I actually enjoy casual dungeon runs when we die and make mistakes and laugh. It is fun helping others to figure the game out and most casual dungeon runners are pretty cool people.

(edited by Zavve.8205)

Confessions

Posted by: TheRyftLord.5820

TheRyftLord.5820

Female player refuses to play female characters.
Female player is assumed to be a guy based on character gender.
Female player ends up on TS server with people who assumed such.
Female player has deep enough voice, that half of server mistakes said player as male.
Female player laughs at the awkwardness that ensues when people are corrected.

Story of my life :p

Confessions

Rauderi.8706

I have 100% map on 4 characters, and cringed everytime i had to complete black citidel, its a freakin iron maze and everything looks the same and usually get lost cca 10-12 times.

Confession: I hate the Grove. Hate. I would accept Scarlet Briar coming back to life, if it meant her taking a giant comedy law mower and razzing the place into timber. Flat timber. As in, one level. I hate, hate, how vertical the Grove is.

I think staff selection is really bad (skin wise).

Maces are worse. ;__;

Many alts; handle it!
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Confessions

Posted by: leslienz.6832

leslienz.6832

I saw a flying pig… No I wasn’t smoking anything..

Confessions

Posted by: PigGee.7426

PigGee.7426

I once pretended to be a GS camping mesmer on my s/d ele at teq

Confessions

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I believe that RP should be done in present tense or not at all.
I block people who annoy me, even if they’re in my guild.
I regularly use “kitten” in place of inappropriate language in map chat.
I have male and female characters.
I button-mash in PvP… the one time I went in, anyway. My team ended up winning, despite me.
I am bad at jumping puzzles, and I love them anyway.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Confessions

Brother Grimm.5176

Reading some of these is genuinely disturbing…..

Lots of deeply troubled individuals that might possibly need RL professional help….

Confessions

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

I’m probably one of the only persons who thinks so but w/e

I don’t give a kitten how fast a dungeon run is and kittenING HATE every group I see on the LFG-tool with a description like “only zerks”. they increase the time I need to fill my own group because people like the 5 minute dungeons instead of the 10 minute dungeons.

Confessions

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

: i’m an elitist even though i pretend i’m not, if only people knew how to dodge and stop sucking so kittening much!
: i have put more time and money into my ranger than i should have.
: i actually like the engineers multi tool pack
: i take a engineer into pvp and nuke people down then proceed to slam them with conditions if their on a point. fun but dirty.
: while in a WBT i secretly hate everybody who has a higher AP value than me.
: i dance and laugh on the corpses of thieves because they play a class with infinite escapes and still die.

Confessions

Posted by: TheRyftLord.5820

TheRyftLord.5820

I’m probably one of the only persons who thinks so but w/e

I don’t give a kitten how fast a dungeon run is and kittenING HATE every group I see on the LFG-tool with a description like “only zerks”. they increase the time I need to fill my own group because people like the 5 minute dungeons instead of the 10 minute dungeons.

I tend to agree. Sure, I wouldn’t mind a faster run, but if I have to blow 4 or 5 times the amount of gold I can make in a week on average just to participate, nevermind. As long as we complete the dungeon, I don’t really care how long it takes.

Confessions

Posted by: Blazing Liger.1236

Blazing Liger.1236

I don’t have zerker’s gear on any of my characters.

I generally assume that people who play as humans are bad at the game.

I think all character names should either be lore-appropriate or really good puns.

If you use bad grammar in map chat, I will totally judge you.

It’s hard to do jumping puzzles with a big, fuzzy butt.

Confessions

Morsus.5106

I play all female characters. I used to have some female Norn but now they are all fluffy tailed female Charr.

Come at me bro.

I’ll only get creeped out if you pretend to be a girl and flirt with people over map chat. If you just like playing girls that is your choice (though I will silently judge you for the rest of my natural life :p).

Confessions

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Lol! I don’t understand people who have more than one character of the same race and gender. Two female humans? But they have the same voice! It’s too weird. But there aren’t enough races to play all classes without playing both genders.

I play and love every race but asura. I hate the way they windmill their arms when they jump cause it makes me feel like I’m going to fall. I made one and played through asura personal story for the ap, and then deleted it.

Ranger was my first character and if I absolutely had to pick just one, still my favorite, even though I only play with her in eotm now.

I LOVE EOTM. Real wvw is so boring in comparison.

Ah yeah.

(edited by Lalocat.6793)

Confessions

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

ok, more.

I look at charr and asura and wonder if they are responsible for stuff on rule 34.

When people ask if I’m a RL female, I say “No, but my cellmate treats me like one, is that good enough?”

I absolutely dismiss people wearing wings, tentacles, noxious fumes and fire. I assume people that play Charr look like Charr.

I will absolutely help anyone that is “sniping” a Champ out of order.

I have 4 Rangers.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Confessions

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

• I switch weapons depending on situation on my ele, regardless of a missing weapon swap
  • I am good at selective healing and will use my heals on anyone but those who annoy me (this especially includes people crying for a heal while running in circles like headless chickens and blame the “healer” for their deaths in a game like GW2)
  • I get angry if someone leaves my water field without any reason or warning a second before the blast finisher hits
  • I play all kinds of builds depending on my mood, but will never use a build that someone is trying to assign to me at a specific moment
  • I also experiment with condition builds (I still hope condis in PvE will be fixed one day – call me an optimist)
  • In dungeons I count the downed states and deaths of self-proclaimed pros and have to hold myself back from commenting on it
  • I love dungeon speed running while in a guild group and having fun on TS but would never do speed runs with “lfg elitists” for different reasons.
  • When running with pugs, I accept anyone in my group -> especially rangers.
  • When running with pugs, I kick people from my party who try to kick another party member for his class/weapon set/playstyle/other stupid reasons
  • After more than a year and a half of dungeon running, I still can’t remember which path is which based on its number in most of the dungeons. I still need to see the first boss (or anything else that helps me identifiy the path)
  • The only problem I have with rangers is their excessive use of knock back in PvE that seems to serve only one purpose: knocking a boss/champ out of my Ice Bow 4
  • In WvW I have problems killing other Asura, especially when they use /cry, /wave, /cower, etc. emotes on me. (Exceptions are: 22222222 thieves and Asura using the /laugh emote, those are a red rag to me)
  • I play with a 7.1 headset and always turn around when I hear cloak and dagger or other thief specific sounds behind me
  • I most likely would do the same in RL if you used a recording of those sounds behind me

(edited by Rayti.6531)

Confessions

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

I confess…

• I am 46, female and I play many characters of both genders.
  • I am both slightly miffled and amused when people call me ‘dude’ when I play a female character.
  • I have characters of each race and each class.
  • I play some characters with less than optimal weapons because I don’t want them all to be the same.
  • Despite having acquired the ‘dungeon Master’ title, dungeons make me nervous.
  • Some of these confessions have made me laugh and some are scary.

Confessions

Rauderi.8706

• The only problem I have with rangers is their excessive use of knock back in PvE that seems to serve only one purpose: knocking a boss/champ out of my Ice Bow 4

My friend does this to me all the time with his engi. …while I’m using my greatsword.
I’m trying to find the right way to let him down easy.

Many alts; handle it!

Confessions

Morsus.5106

I hate people who use knockback while a zerg is taking down a champ in WvW. Seriously, our combo fields don’t help if no one is in the field!

Confessions

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I confess that I often look at character names from an in-character perspective. I think to myself, “Poor ‘Maaaaaaaaaya,’ she probably got teased by all the other kids in her school.” Or, “I guess Ugly Face’s mom really didn’t want her progeny.”

I confess that I actually do apologize if I arrive moments too late to revive a downed player.

I confess that I use “dude” in a gender-neutral fashion.

I confess that my laurels have been gathering dust since dyes became account-bound. Yes. I used tons of laurels on dye lotteries, and I do not regret it one single bit.

I confess that I want a better computer for the sole purpose of being able to run the sanctum sprint again. (This computer is a downgrade and there’s too much latency/graphical lag to allow me to run it.)

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Confessions

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i once poured water over the bookah guard’s campfire :-3

Attachments:

Confessions

Posted by: ZoSo.4867

ZoSo.4867

I never resurrect people playing as sylvari in WvW!

I only follow people in WvW so they can distract the enemies while I run away!

I intentionally let events where you need to save quaggans fail so I can do the follow up event and get paid to kill them!

I laugh every time I see a quaggan strangled on vines!

I have to regret! No remorse! No shame!

Confessions

Posted by: Neurochazm.5370

Neurochazm.5370

I use random comments in map chat player asks “where’s the train”. I reply “King’s Cross”

I say “You’re in my spot” when standing on the blocks at Golem Mark II.

I jump way too much on my Asuran.

I replace profanity with “Baby Cat” in chat

I use skills to create random statements in Lions Arch.

Plus many more that don’t come to mind.

I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.

Confessions

Posted by: Mantraxx.5183

Mantraxx.5183

- I have 3 Lv 80 characters: a Necromancer, an Engineer and a Ranger. All of which I consider now bad classes ONLY because I read it on the forums.
- Although I technically play since early access, I never owned more than 118g. Ever.
- Whenever I see people with skins that I know are 1k gold or more on the TP, I wish I could punch them in the stomach since the item worth the most money I’ve ever found was a vial of Abyss dye 8 months ago (23g or so at the time) and I don’t feel happy for their wealth
- I bought a second account because I despised the account name of my first account and the support wouldn’t help me change it
- Even though I play PvE exclusively, I neither have a single character with more than 75% map completion nor have I seen every dungeon from the inside
- When I finally decide to play a class as ‘main’, I go to the forums to read in the class forum just so long to not consider that class to be what I’m looking for
- Because I have neither the wits to play the TP nor the persistence to farm events/dungeons/whatever, most of my time spent is standing in Lion’s Arch thinking about how to earn gold without actually doing anything to earn it; after some time, I get frustrated and log off.

A little brainstorm, but it sums up my GW2 experience pretty good.

Confessions

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

Let’s go for a second round, then…

-Like the best PvP user (Read that with sarcasm), I relentlessly hunt whoever has laid a cheap kill on me. If you win fairly 1vs1, awesome. If you gank me in a zerg, well who cares? It’s a zerg, if it’s not you it’s whoever else. If you stunwarrior/sneak n’ shank with teleport exploits me, or otherwise I happen to be unprepared for you randomly showing up, you can expect the rest of your match I will be jumping on you from all directions until I have satisfied my vengeance with due amounts of dancing llamas upon your corpse.
-Despite the above mention, I enjoyed a good amount of sneak n’ shank times in the past, shamelessly making me a hypocrite.
-To make it even more amusing, I filter “stunwarrior” under “Below my morals” even then.
-If I see two people teaming up in PvP hotjoin, I make it my personal goal to summon my partner or a friend, to then team up and gank them, just so we can get that feeling of superiority. Again, like a good PvPer. Sarcasm intended.

-In the initial stages of the champion trains of Queensdale, namely when I was bored or doing dailies, I took my time to grief the whole setup. Only when mapchat would whine about their entitlement to champs, though. For a reminder and whatnot.
-I have suggested several guild mates jump down particular cliffs that would kill them when completing areas with them, if their personalities on contact have aggravated me yet I have not been able to point it out because of “omfg guild drama”. 7 out of 10 times they have done so, causing them to start over annoying jump puzzles, vistas or otherwise having to walk back from waypoints. My time in guilds doesn’t last long, in case you are wondering.

-I have a particular distaste for roleplayers playing out “male humans with a flirty attitude”… which is 75% of the population. As a result, in days where my mood is off, I have made sure to bring in any character in order to grief them in-character. Sorry, gentlemen, but your “kitteny smirks at him/her.” spamming every five sentences just gets under my skin.
-The same applies to sylvari roleplaying “down syndrome sylvari” or “I totally just woke up and for some reason I showed up in Divinity’s Reach!”
-If you roleplay any antagonist and you make them show up at bars, this also applies.
-I do not adhere to the “people should roleplay what they want” logic at all, in case this was not obvious enough. I have a lot of oddball character concepts; I keep them to private roleplay. Just like you execute common sense in public areas, I believe similar common sense gestures, even if it cripples your fun, should be applied to common-ground roleplay zones. I understand it is an unhealthy attitude on my part, but I don’t care for your Yoshiko Himawari The Third Priestess of Balthazar Omniscent Mesmer Owner of Twenty Noblehouses and Second Queen of Kryta, what can I say.

(edited by Anmida.4058)

Confessions

Posted by: Davey.7029

Davey.7029

Every time i see a staff ele i force myself not to vote kick it from a dungeon, instead i grind my teeth and watch it how he/she spams fireballs with no attument switch ever and then die max range from all of us. Then i don’t res him/her the whole run because f you start using dodge and stop checking your facebook.

I do the same from above when a necro is in a group. Or a ranger. Because max range-spamming 1 rocks.

If people prefer to play with ranged weapons, what’s the problem? Do you want everyone to play Warrior/guardian like you? That would make the game extremely boring, don’t you think? Yes, the meta generally works, but there are many things outside of the meta that also work.
Maybe you should start looking at what you’re doing and let other people play the game how they want to.

Confessions

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

My main is ele and i play d/d or s/f. I used to play staff untill i realised how useless it is, in my opinion it’s for crowd control because of the walls, cripples and freezes and speed boost (like www) but in dungeons most of conditions don’t apply on bosses or last too short to be worth of applying. Lately i play s/f and it gives nice boons, does decent dmg and provides really nice survival skills, which is kind of important on lvl 45-50fractals.

I tought meta was staff, that’s why every single ele i play with is staff and i’m the outcast with my set of weapons. I really am looking what i’m doing and i use dodge since i’m in bosses close range and he could clobber me with one blow so i kind of don’t have a choice then to look at what i’m doing. The problem is ranged ones who spam 1 while updating facebook status then die for 4th time 1km away from everybody. I don’t kick, i don’t yell at them i just grind my teeth that’s all. I don’t see what the problem is.

Now, some ontopic:

I can’t hold on to in game gold. Once i get around 300gold i buy something ridiculous or craft something ridiculous and leave myself poor again, leaving myself some pocket change for wp.

Once i rage quit pvp because some guy from oposite group was throwing me advice how to play on whisper. But secretly he hepled me to be a better pvp-er i admit that i took every single advice he gave me.

Every time i open tp i browse all legendaryes and preview them and imagine how cool it would be to craft one but then i realise i’m broke and don’t have time to craft gifts.

Confessions

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

I groan a little inside when LH stacker builds which were already shown to outdamage staff eles a year ago are still ignored by the elementalist meta because people still don’t understand the rotation that long after.

People have learned to stop failing Tequatl as often since then, the mesmers have learned that Assassin/Berserker mixes work better than pure berserker, but the elementalist fire campers have only grown after a couple of months.

I inwardly curse and swear whenever a mesmer wastes everyone’s time by using a greatsword push ‘just because it’s off cooldown’.

I inwardly curse and swear whenever a Warrrior uses Whirling Axes when only 3 targets or fewer are present and there is no combo field active.

I inwardly curse and swear when people insist a Sword Ranger outdamages a fully specced damage warrior.

I inwardly curse and swear when I see a thief use p/p and insist that spamming the dual skill is ‘better dps than anything else for thieves in the game’.

When other guild leaders advertise themselves as ‘friendly’ on map chat and ‘whisper for invite’, I log into my charr and whisper repeated Rawrs, Purrs, Meows and throws hairball to whatever they say. So far, nobody’s actually sent an invite yet. I assume they’re racist against cats.

I Rawr, Purr, Meow and Mew in dungeons if my charr is active. And in world bosses. And in fractals. If you see my charr, it purrs. No exceptions.

I scold the hell out of kittens who link their legendaries when someone links a legendary component/ascended equipment. They deserve to be thrown into a Flamewall and Mightblasted to hell for screwing with people’s self-esteem.

I use simple code to draw section breaks in posts on the forums and wonder why nobody else ever uses it.

I get a sense of accomplishment when supporting the report-train when sexists are baited into going full-offense mode by people in Lion’s Arch. They abuse people every now and then, but sometimes for justice to be dealt they usually need to be nudged past their own restraint into a black zone. I don’t do the baiting though, but enough people are always present to do that on their own accord.

(edited by Hayashi.3416)

Confessions

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

here’s my shot at this ~

-I hate grammar kittens – I like to type how I want. I cant say they all bother me but wat I hate most is when they ignore the question or comment just to go at the imperfections in spellin. Get over it .

-When I’m angry I like findin bridges and jumpin off them. in game ofc . Its fun and gets me laughin a bit

-I hate my display name. I wish I could change it but I have no faith tht it will ever be changed.

-I like playin male and female characters. Despite wat my gender is. I don’t care both have their pros and cons when it comes to armor. and wats wrong with some eye candy from time to time.

-I honestly have no idea wat I’m doin when it comes to traits and builds and all tht mumbo jumbo. Im learnin slowly but I’m still pretty noob

-I have 4 lvl 80’s. Ele, Ranger, Gaurdian, and Necro. Ima noob on all but hey idc I’m playin and havin fun anyway

-I avoid guilds like a plague, cause I don’t like how everyone can see my display name, I guess Im a lil paranoid. Same for parties too, unless i absolutely have to….

-My girlfriend used to play with me and I had a blast now tht she doesn’t play it makes me feel a lil sad. Despite this, I still tend to buy kitten for her or keep things just incase she decides to come back she’ll have some nice things.

-I don’t mind rp’ers. In fact I love havin them in the city, it sure beats havin the npc’s repeat their convo’s over and over and over again.

-whenever rp’ers are nearby I cant help but want to watch, I always chicken out and end up hidin behind some corner or area just listenin in . God I sound like a creeper.

-Slyvari males are really cute imo. I cant explain wat I find cute bout these twigs and salads but I just find them cute.

-I always report spammers, and gold sellers. Nothin gets me more mad then when they whisper me to spam.

-It took me 4 days to find an unidentified fossil in Dry top and a day and a half to craft myself to 400 in weaponsmithing. No regrets.

-I never stay in a guild to long when i used to join them. I just cant seem to get comfy in many or any. I’ve left a couple and i just leave with no warnin. its a bad habit. maybe one day I’ll find tht one guild thts just perfect. for now I’ll just stay guildless.

-I hate how weapon skins always come in BLCs it really bothers me I remember back on the first wintersday when they were sold via gemstore. and I found tht perfect. I always hope it’ll go back to tht.

-I cant stand the noise “scrolls of knowledge” make when ppl use a bunch in one go.

-I’m afraid of dungeons, despite wantin to get some dungeon armor. I’ll have to get over tht some time.

-I find Mini’s useless but if ppl like them good for them. I own a couple myself. I’ve never bought any from the Gemstore tho.

-I’M A HOARDER in game. I cant help but keep everythin I think I might need even if I don’t. my banks filled with armor pieces i don’t need anymore yet..I cant help but keep them there.

-I’m generally nice to ppl in game and have no problem helpin others out in anyway I can. But lately my sarcasms been commin out a bit more. RNG brings the worse out in me.

-I love wvw and eotm but i completely suck at it. tht doesnt stop me from havin a good time tho.

-It takes me forever to get gold in game and when I do I tend to spend it all real fast thus resultin in me bein poor again.

-I tend to send ppl materials, if I see them ask in map chat and I have some to spare.

Just some confessions its probly alot but hey w.e it was fun to read alot of these

Confessions

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Sometimes I lose myself trying to figure out if it’d be child abuse or abuse against the disabled to punt Taimi when she is being an insufferable know-it-all.

Instead I go punt an Inquest.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Confessions

Rauderi.8706

My characters talk to themselves about the “terrible voices in his/her head” whenever I see bad RP in world.

This is often. ;__;

Many alts; handle it!

Confessions

Posted by: zoejo.2317

zoejo.2317

When I see a Charr whose second name is a combination of two words (Fiercepaw, for example) I think it’s dumb and assume the player is an idiot. I’m often wrong about that.

I troll people at world bosses by placing portals right under the chests. In fact that’s why I do world bosses. I go to great lenghts, with mesmer friends and experimental portal guns combined, to teleport people far away and usually down a cliff to die. I always count how many players I got.

I suck at this game. I have a lot of fun, but holy kitten I’m really bad.

I’m terrible even with my main character. I play the cheesiest PU mesmer build in PVP because I can only win with such easy modes. Not ashamed.

I tend to imediately assume all thieves are idiots, but it’s probably because they kitten me in pvp most times. Wait, I tend to think everyone’s an idiot because most classes have a good chance of downing me.

I mess with role players when I find them. They completely ignore me, nicely played. Respect.

I like norn female characters because of how curvy and busty they are. Would totally bang Eir. kitten readheads.

Confessions

Posted by: Figgy.3856

Figgy.3856

I play my mesmer mostly because it is shiny and has butterfly clone explosions.

Confessions

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

LMAO OP! Excellent stuff.

Once there was a guy who ran past me without rezzing to a chest, and then left. A later found the same guy dead. I rezzed him to 90% and walked away. lol

Rofl.

I love this.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Confessions

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

When I see a Charr whose second name is a combination of two words (Fiercepaw, for example) I think it’s dumb and assume the player is an idiot. I’m often wrong about that.

My bright pink charr warrior Snowball Fluffypaw is going to find you and give you a hug. =D Then he is going to get a twinkie out of his pink quaggan backpack and offer it to you.

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

Confessions

Posted by: Rawel.3670

Rawel.3670

-I am an exceptional forum lurker (I’ve been playing since one of the Beta weekends, and often spend time on the forums, and I believe this is my second post – and the first was deleted when the topic was deleted)
- I took a year and half hiatus
- I like the word “hiatus”
- I love designing different looks for my characters, despite the fact that I only have a tiny fraction of the wardrobe unlocked
- Though I’ve played on and off since head-start, I only have one 80
- I play characters of both genders, despite being a male
- Despite this, I still feel a bit like a creeper when playing my female human-like characters
- My one lvl 80, an Engineer, is a female – I created her for fun just to test out the engineer class, and because I didn’t expect her to last very long, I gave her the bustiest physique… now I feel even creepier when playing as her, but I just love the engineer
- I love the engineer because using an off-hand shield makes me feel like Captain America
- Despite only ever completing an Ascalonian dungeon mode, I really enjoyed dungeons when I last did them (about a year and half ago)
- I’ve played a bit of WvW, and some early PvP, and though I generally have no idea what I’m doing, it’s quite enjoyable
- I love meeting random people who are thoroughly enjoying themselves whilst playing the game
- On the flip side, I hate meeting people that are doing something that they’re hating – the complaining is just annoying (i.e, yesterday someone else who was working on map completion was all “Kill me now, ugh!!!”, and I found it greatly annoying)
- Though I don’t generally check my own grammar after writing something, I’m a huge grammar kitten when it comes to what others are saying
- I love the idea of intentionally using “kitten” in place of swear words, and will work to make this a thing in my day-to-day life
- I spend way too much time reading these forums and reddit whilst at work
- I also like the word “whilst”
- I edited this post to fix some grammar issue, because I don’t want to be judged… for poor grammar…
- I also had to look up whether it is “edited” or “editted”…
- …and I like elipses…

(edited by Rawel.3670)