How You Would Ruin Things

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Elric.6971

Elric.6971

A lot of us like to talk trash about the direction the devs are taking or how much better our own ideas are.

That’s not this thread.

This thread, we discuss terrible ideas we have for Guild Wars 2 that we would force down the throats of the player base if we, the players, were in charge.

Starting off with me:

>Scarlet Briar’s whole story goes from being obsessed with waking a dragon and instead is a war monger looney who wants to experience first hand the horror of wars like seen during the height original Guild Wars. She is also now fat. And short. Basically she becomes The Major from Hellsing only a bigger wannabe because she never actually has fought the wars she’s dreamed of. In otherwords, the whole firsr arc of the Living Story is about how Scarlet Briar wants Guild Wars 2.

>Gem Shop cosmetics! You think it’s bad now? You have no idea! Put me in charge and loads of anime junk will flood this story, like Fate/Stay Night weapon skins, cross promotional with Team Fortress 2 (Who else wants the Sandman bat as a scepter skin with special baseball projectiles?), and then there will be putting all the old GW armor and costume skins in the store.

>Semi-canonizing/sly references to I an my RP friend’s GW roleplay, both past and present. So there will be references to a Krytan Minister of Education who is the headmaster of the Krytan Academy and said to be “far older than he looks”. There will be references to a NOT!Polynesian Island archipelago somewhere west in the Endless Sea populated by humans. Leading to my second point:

>Nuts to this racial diversity and importance junk! HUMAN PRIDE, TYRIA WIDE!

>Actually, I would give special attention to other races, for example have the Sylvari fractured even more into groups like The Fir Bolg (very martially focused group), The Tuatha De Dannan (worship Dwayna and are magically inclined), Camelot (takes up the knight and chivalry stuff to eleven), and The Red Caps (sociopathic psychos even the Nightmare Court are scared of).

>Related to the above: more racial sub factions for everyone! Charr now have to deal with tons of deserters/AWOL, Norn have a group of blood knights who just like fighting everything that’s in weapon/arms reach, The Asura ‘nations’ basically becomes Shadowrun. (Hahahaha! Time to hack kitten Tech Krewe!)

>Also: MOUNTS! MOUNTS EVERYWHERE! Because I would double the size of all maps and make waypoints fewer and further between! Get running!

I think I’ll stop there for now. Let people recover from their stroke, heartattack, hernia combo.

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

>Experience Boosters from the Gem Shop are now required for all experience gains. Now, one of the most widely requested features (being able to lock your level from progression) can be realized by all players everywhere, free of charge!

>(As a side note, XP Booster prices have been raised to 800 gems for a five-pack.)

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

Posted by: sirian.4981

sirian.4981

Anime Charr hair is now free in the gem store.

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Replace all human females with glorious sexy norn woman.

Oh wait, you said ruin, my bad.

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Please implement VIP mode. I would like a sure way to getting a precursor instead of relying on chance.

Posted by: sirian.4981

sirian.4981

I have always enjoyed lolis so I would introduce Elin to the games.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The Devs read all the posts about how the Economy is bad and take them to heart.

Waypoints: 1 gold for the closest one. 5 gold for the furtherest.
Repairs costs: Not brought back. If it breaks, it breaks. Buy new armor noob and LTP!
Death penalty taxes: Not how low can you go but how high.
TP taxes: Should 5% appear too small. Be thankful they don’t take it all.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Ruin this game?

. . . open Cantha.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

I actually like the “more racial sub factions for everyone!” thing. Unfortunatley, Anet doesnt seem have the manpower to advance more than one story at a time, so it is a bad idea after all :-/

Posted by: Doomfrost.5728

Doomfrost.5728

1. Leveling up now costs in game gold, increasing the higher you level. Level 80 costs 10 gold.
2. You can now only gain so much karma a day.
3. Charr horns removed.
4. Auto Attack has been removed from the game.
5. Night has been removed from the game.
6. Removed dialog from Inquest NPC’s that called players skritt brained idiots which was deemed to be too offensive.
7. 2 new playable races, Harpy’s and Trolls have been added to the game.
8. Leveling system has been reworked again and will probably be reworked again later.
9. Removed trade post from the game.
10. Added a new Elite skill available to all professions called Summon Trahearne, awarded once you finish the storyline. Summons an invulnerable Trahearne that will periodically buff your character and inspire you with frequent audio quotes. Does not attack, cooldown 180. Lasts 180 seconds.

Posted by: CSRevenant.9037

CSRevenant.9037

Please don’t give them ideas. You never know when they will pick one up and run with it.

80 everything

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

I would pull a PewDiePie and get rid of the forum. I’m not saying that would be a wise decision; if anything, it would make things worse.

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

Leveling? Everyone starts at 80! Content adjusted to reflect this.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I would give the players some choices to make as they play, and let them feel the full weight of their actions.

The human storyline, for example, has you killing off bandits. I’d have it so, later, there’s more orphans in the home instance because you killed their parents (the bandits). Or as a charr taking on the Flame Legion, you accidentally kill an Ash Legion spy that was working in the Flame Legion, and their warband now blames you for charging in before they could warn him to get out. Take down the Nightmare Court as a sylvari? Your violent actions cause a few more sylvari to decide that the Court is right after all, and they fall into Nightmare.

I’d also have some serious “grey vs grey” choices. Kill a dangerous separatist, or let them go in exchange for an antidote to save a friend? Get the survivors out of Clawr Island, or let them die as you run back and try to save your mentor? Get the charr to invent duct tape to tape Trahearne’s mouth shut, or get the asura to find a way to extract helium to make him talk funny? Shoot a rabid Garm, or let him bite Eir and hope that you can somehow cure both of them?

By the time I was done, the game would lose its T rating, and therefore likely crash.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Elric.6971

All that choice stuff
By the time I was done, the game would lose its T rating, and therefore likely crash.

I’m not sure how adding moral choices with real consequence and some darker aspects to even the heroic factions would remove the Teen rating. SWTOR’s got some of those things, ESPECIALLY with the Republic Belsavis quests and it makes it with a T rating. Also the ability to sleep with NPC companions, and at least one of them becomes kind of a kitten who apparently guts people after sleeping with them. *Cough*DSJaesa*cough*

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Boost everything instead of Nerfing everything..Over Powered everything..make the game And the players..happy for a change??

Posted by: mbridg.4069

mbridg.4069

1. Leveling up now costs in game gold, increasing the higher you level. Level 80 costs 10 gold.
2. You can now only gain so much karma a day.
3. Charr horns removed.
4. Auto Attack has been removed from the game.
5. Night has been removed from the game.
6. Removed dialog from Inquest NPC’s that called players skritt brained idiots which was deemed to be too offensive.
7. 2 new playable races, Harpy’s and Trolls have been added to the game.
8. Leveling system has been reworked again and will probably be reworked again later.
9. Removed trade post from the game.
10. Added a new Elite skill available to all professions called Summon Trahearne, awarded once you finish the storyline. Summons an invulnerable Trahearne that will periodically buff your character and inspire you with frequent audio quotes. Does not attack, cooldown 180. Lasts 180 seconds.

Loved this!!! lol! especially #10 “inspire with frequent audio quotes” ROFL!

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I would remove Berserker gear just to annoy all the impatient ones. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I would give the players some choices to make as they play, and let them feel the full weight of their actions.

The human storyline, for example, has you killing off bandits. I’d have it so, later, there’s more orphans in the home instance because you killed their parents (the bandits). Or as a charr taking on the Flame Legion, you accidentally kill an Ash Legion spy that was working in the Flame Legion, and their warband now blames you for charging in before they could warn him to get out. Take down the Nightmare Court as a sylvari? Your violent actions cause a few more sylvari to decide that the Court is right after all, and they fall into Nightmare.

I’d also have some serious “grey vs grey” choices. Kill a dangerous separatist, or let them go in exchange for an antidote to save a friend? Get the survivors out of Clawr Island, or let them die as you run back and try to save your mentor? Get the charr to invent duct tape to tape Trahearne’s mouth shut, or get the asura to find a way to extract helium to make him talk funny? Shoot a rabid Garm, or let him bite Eir and hope that you can somehow cure both of them?

I would like this! this game needs to be more M rated.

I would:

*Allow us to be totally naked. Everything shows as when you lose your armor then you lose your bra and panties (or boxes if male).

*Eating and drinking in game is more realistic like The Sims 1-4: you will have hunger thirst and toilet meters! Better not have to go in the middle of a boss fight!

*Able to have children and marriages Now! You will have to pay alimony to your spouse if he or she divorces you. If you run out of gold, you get banned.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Ahhhh, the game designer in me can’t do it. Nope nope nope. Won’t do it. Can’t. Don’t.

Abort abort. System failure, shutdown imminent. Beeeeeeeeeeee……..

Beep… beep… beep. Reading from archives: Display archive material.

I would remove the cost on transmutation charges; add skin versions of cultural and order items for a 10th of the cost; slash ascended prices in half overall; sell precursor box with choice of weapon for 2 mil karma, or 25,000 badges, or something something dungeon tokens; add 5 equipment slots and 5 trait slots per character, for different builds; add Tequatl tokens that can be exchanged for a weapon box once you have enough; and tweak item drops every now and then just to mess with people (mostly John Smith, but don’t tell him that).

I’m sorry, our archives may have displayed some material that actually contained good ideas. Please accept our sincerest apologies. The late writer of these ideas malfunctioned while trying to destroy the game and has since been ‘taken care of.’ Have a nice day and please enjoy ruining the game.

You monster.

- GLaDOS

Or words to that effect.

(edited by Labjax.2465)

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I would cripple the user experience, and then offer the original experience as a “reward” as an excuse for content and rewards.

Oh wait…

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Remove visible stats and numbers from the game entirely. All you’d know about your character was that you were rather strong, pretty tough, fragile, or whatever. Remove the entire concept of mini-maxing.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I’d just revert the game back to pre-ferocity tbh.

Then I’d fire all the college graduates that don’t actually know squat about the game and start hiring people interested in actually improving GW2.

Oh wait, that’s not “ruining”… nvm

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

how you would ruin things
i would, umm.. make people read this thread

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Then I’d fire all the college graduates that don’t actually know squat about the game and start hiring people interested in actually improving GW2.

It would ruin it for some… I actually want to see zerker die.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Elric.6971

While not exactly “ruining”, if I was allowed to make MASSIVE changes to the system, I would basically try to make this game, in the numbers GUILD WARS x10!

Basically, I would mostly base all stats and numbers off of those you could achieve in Guild Wars classic. And multiply by ten.

Instead of up to 20 in an attribute, you can go up to 200! Instead of the base health of all characters at max level being 400, it’s now 4000! Swords in GW1 went from 11-22 slash damage at 20, in GW2, it goes from 110-220! I think you get the picture by this point.

Armors would become blank slates with only Light, Medium, and Heavy classes, from there you put in a Rune which would give it the bonuses that most benefit a certain profession (Like a Ranger one which buffs your elemental resistance), and then there’s the Insignia slot where you put in things HP boosting and so forth.

The only thing not x10 would be level, which would instead be slashed down to 40. Because reasons.

In summary, I’d turn Guild Wars 2 into Guild Wars 1 x10 with races, dodging, new weapons, and some new professions.

I’d also restore pure interrupts and add more resource management for skills.

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Give ambient creatures a small chance of dropping a legendary precursor.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Give ambient creatures a small chance of dropping a legendary precursor.

But make them all new Legendaries

“Fear me, for I wield BUNNYSMASHER!”

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

• “Cat Ears” headwear.
  • /meow voiced emote, complete with maneki-neko “lucky cat” hand gesture
  • Super Adventure Box made permanent, with occasional new worlds added, as well as a SAB-themed fractal
  • Warriors nerfed into oblivion. Rangers become the new meta in every game mode.
  • All Legendary weapons permanently deleted from game.
  • All loading screens display the message: “No, there will never be mounts or GvG. Not now, not ever.”
  • LFG system for dungeons is scrapped, in favour of purely randomized match-ups. No “level 80 berzerker only” nonsense tolerated. Kicking a player out of the group requires 4/5 members to approve, barring a few exceptions.

(edited by Fyrebrand.4859)

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

• We felt that players were reaching level 80 with little knowledge of game mechanics, so we increased the experience needed to reach max level by 5000%.
  • Removed Tomes of Knowledge and other leveling items to ensure maximum new player experience.
  • Players have been asking for a hard Trinity since release, and we’re proud to announce that our next Feature Pack is bringing it to GW2, new and improved! PvE encounters have been adjusted to accommodate this.
  • Players have also expressed complaints in the past about lack of endgame content, so we’re introducing 3 new gear tiers, each 100% more powerful than the last, and more expensive and harder to obtain than current legendaries! WvW players also have chances to obtain this gear, in any rank up chest divisible by 100.
  • To combat the current bunker meta, we’ve increased the offensive stats on most amulets by 100%, and those on the Berserker’s amulet by 150%, while removing the vitality from it. We’ve also reduced the ICDs on Sigils of Fire and Air, to 2s and 1.5s, respectively.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It would ruin it for some… I actually want to see zerker die.

I fail to see the connection here.

Ferocity negatively impacted everyone, but it affected berserker much less than most of other gear specs. If you want it to die, you should want pre-ferocity lmao.

Posted by: DragonWhimsy.6489

DragonWhimsy.6489

New race: Skritt. Racial ability, pickpocket random items (even account bound and soulbound items) from a player’s bags.

Second racial ability: drop one item to distract your pursuers while you get away with all the rest of your shinies!

Basically just make the treasure skritt a class.

Posted by: DragonWhimsy.6489

DragonWhimsy.6489

This is a fun thread. Not yet another complainer’s thread. Seriously, do that somewhere else. Not every thread has to become toxic with jaded comments on whatever someone’s pet complaint happens to be.

Criticism has it’s place. But when that’s all you do, people stop listening and you lose your voice. And it also just makes you bitter and unhappy in a game that is supposed to bring you joy.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I’d program every map to be constructed using random geography based on a subset of all terrain features that would be appropriate to that area. I’d then have the terrain generated randomly every time a new mega server for that map was called for, and have existing maps reset each day at the daily reset. Things would be in different places each time you visit a zone, dungeon, etc.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Easy, let forums steer the direction of the game.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Please don’t give them ideas. You never know when they will pick one up and run with it.

Hopefully they’ll see this thread and say “okay folks, if you find any of these that were our plans, scratch it out.”

spots “Cantha”, scratches out Cantha from future content

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Yumiko Ishida.3769

They do that to Cantha, I’ll really leave the game. I hear Archage or <insert game name here> has a great Asian-themed race.

#Cantha_Forever!

(edited by Yumiko Ishida.3769)

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

Expansion pack: “This Won’t End Well” focuses exclusively on Trahearne’s early life. Follow Trahearne around in non-combat “Sprout-form”, learning all about how he became so awesome, in this gripping story-only adventure!

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

A second idea, in case my first one wasn’t ruin-y enough.

• Children can be killed, and count for the Ambient Creature daily.
  • Rangers can now get a Chicken pet. 95% of the time, it’s a normal chicken. 5% of the time, it’s an Ebonhawke chicken.
  • Various ranger pets now do the “butt scoot” animation when returning after being killed.
  • New Living Story! Scarlet returns as an army of mass produced clones of herself. Only by getting Logan and Rytlock to admit their feelings can you defeat her with the power of true love! (Hidden Trahearne/mirror ending also available.)
  • The Biconics start talking about RL items that the player might be willing to buy. Living Story also unlocks a mini Pizza Hut delivery person that you can right click to call up an online menu to place orders for delivery.
  • Keep traits as they are. Add no more new traits or skills.
  • Add in legendary rank junk items.
Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Let’s see what I can pull from this box. puts Pandora’s Box on my lap

Hmmm… HMMM. Ah. Here we go!

I would nerf drops to the point where they are nearly nonexistant. Then I put a drop booster on the Gem Store! 400 gems for a 1h 1000% drop rate booster!

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Posted by: Alex.9567

Alex.9567

if I could ruin the game, id make starter zones open PVP for lvl 80 characters, id also add events specifically designed around attempting to take control of another races home city, only players from that race would be able to defend but they’d have the aid of the home city’s tech.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

• Various ranger pets now do the “butt scoot” animation when returning after being killed.
    Snip

You’re in luck. The animation for this is already in game.

Picture here is of mini Super Bee Dog doing his “butt scooting” animation.

Attachments:

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

First, get rid of the megaservers so this would work. Then, get rid of legendary defenders in WvW, and make the portals to LA from WvW work for opposing servers, with pvp enabled. Basically make WvW what the mist war recruiters make it sound like.

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Let ANET make feature patches …

Oh wait …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

People that constantly cry for “hardcore” modes .. i would give it to them ..

in the Diablo 2 kind of hardcore .. that means there account gets flagged that all their character will no have perma-death.

Have fun with your hardcore mode

Expansion pack: “This Won’t End Well” focuses exclusively on Trahearne’s early life. Follow Trahearne around in non-combat “Sprout-form”, learning all about how he became so awesome, in this gripping story-only adventure!

That really made my day

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

(edited by Beldin.5498)

Posted by: aerial.7021

aerial.7021

make everyone fight with 1hp, except for me.

Server: Gate of Madness

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Replace all human females with glorious sexy norn woman.
Oh wait, you said ruin, my bad.

That was chuckle worthy, plus oh so true about the Norn women.

How would I ruin this game?
First I would put up polls in the forum based on various ideas offered by the community.
Upon further metrics, interviews, statistics, and wibbley wobbley mathey wathey stuff I’d start combining those things together.

Such as bringing back the trinity system, with mounts, that have capes, and can duel.
You too can ride a Nyan Nyan mount as you troll people in Queensdale!
The duel default enabler would be 800 gems, along with the invite spammer (on sale for 300 gems today!) these two will enhance your gaming experience.

Does this conflict with the game’s vision? Of course not because there wouldn’t be any vision!
To that end we’ve now decided here at AtlasNet that character races can cross breed.
So expect to see some horrible fanboy/fangirlish monstrosities I create that will become the new NEW Destiny’s Guilded Edge of Dragon’s bane.

The nNGEDb would feature a Human child who is the secret union of Jennah and Logan, a plucky young comic relief.
Another would be the ultra secret affair between Logan and Rytlock (I’ll explain there) who magically turned into a half Sylvari half Charr who can call up Mother Tree at will from anywhere.
Throw in a Norn girl and a half Asura/half Tengu boy for diversity then we’re ready to go!

“But how could this be AtlasNet?”, you ask? Well thanks to our new expansion pack called “Broken Mists of Adventure Box!”.
Apparently Tyria, all of it was really destroyed in GW1 EOTN. What you’ve been playing in GW Beyond and GW2 was a simulation created within a Super Adventure Box. Now that Box is breaking and leaking out all sorts of Mists energy.
Any time the lore hounds ask a question, my crack team of experts will reply with the following:

“Wibbley Wobbley Mistey Wistey….stuff!”
So alternate realities where Logan is a woman are now possible.

Which means Cantha and Elona will come back as one land called Canthalona!
The people that live there, the Cathalopians, are dealing with a cruel reawakened Joko who brough Varesh back from the dead and married her.
With their unholy union they adopted a child, a poor little Sylvari named Scarlet.
These evil three plan on using the trinity mount of dueling on an Elder Dragon to rule everything!

What does this mean for you the player? AtlasNet would throw you into a testing environment that is 1000x worse than the release servers and force you to play it all out.
But who cares remember? We finally expanded the game! No doubt those overjoyed would gladly pay for “convenience” items I churn out. Which are really tests to fixes I’ll put into the live server after everything is revamped six months later as the new “expansion” comes out.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

1. Healthy and Appropriate

2. Trinity

3. Involuntary Inspection

4. Remove all open World Bosses

5. Put all future content and World Bosses into 20 man instances

6. Remove organic non-party party from the open world. Whoever does the most damage should win. Sometimes I’m ‘late’ when I see a newbie killing a cow, but I want to make sure I’m the one that gets credit and the loot.

7. Resource nodes should be first come first serve.

8. Things that break my immersion should be removed (I’ve heard people say that’s subjective, but not the things I pick. Everyone would agree with mine. I’ve been playing MMOs for a long time.)

9. Collision. If you are trying to mine a node, my moment when I come riding up and hit you should bounce you out of the way so I get the node instead.

10. It’s hard to remember people we’ve helped in dungeons that were terrible. I don’t want to accidentally help them again, so it would be nice if there was some sort of in game, black list of players that aren’t as uber as me that we can share with everyone. You should be able to put yourself on the list if you just know, so save ourselves the trouble.

11. Mounts and Flying Mounts.

12. Guild Halls only. If people want a house, they should join a guild and follow my rules. Did I mention I have played lots of MMOs?

13. Anything worth value should drop in my new 20 man instances, and that should be the only place you can get it. We should be able to use trickle on economics to sell those things on the auction house to make more money.

14. What people really miss from a hard day’s grind of being trickled on, economically, is to come home and continue that experience in a video game. I see people posting about unwinding, but that’s not what a video game is supposed to be. At least, not the AAA titles that have lots of money behind it. Those should make the ‘Little America’ games I want to play, and the poor companies should make casual games where people get along with each other.

15. This one represents a moment of silence for the ones I can’t list because they’ve already done them.

16. Two words: Corpse Runs.

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Actually Charr have a Sayan hair style ;|

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Actually Charr have a Sayan hair style ;|

Yep, I think thats what he means, make it free so everyone has it.

Of course if you wanted to change it to something not completely stupid, you’d need a makeover kit