Is legendary armor coming out

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cassius.4831

Cassius.4831

As an altoholic with 8 characters (and wanting to create new ones when new professions/races appear), I hope you (ANET) think about us when you finally implement this.

I know, this is not GW1 (this is a new game, blah blah blah, I got it) but i miss a lot how easy was to change my build there and to dress up all my characters. Here, everytime some new content appears (as Liadri) I regret that I purchased this armor instead another one (for instance, applying new rune set implies destroying the old one or the armor). If we are so punished equipping and changing our characters with exotics, I can only be terrified of thinking about this same thing with ascended items (more expensive or – please don’t do this – time gated). And, since I have 8 characters, I feel punished x8.

“Guild wars is for everybody, freedom is ascended, zerg is strength”
~ G. Orrwell, great shaman of the new flame legion, 1984 AE.

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

You won’t see legendary armor any time soon, you will see Ascended Armor in 2013 for sure though, yes.

Well, time to start grinding laurels.

Posted by: LostInSmoke.2590

LostInSmoke.2590

I like getting new gear, keep it up.

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

As an altoholic with 8 characters (and wanting to create new ones when new professions/races appear), I hope you (ANET) think about us when you finally implement this.

I know, this is not GW1 (this is a new game, blah blah blah, I got it) but i miss a lot how easy was to change my build there and to dress up all my characters. Here, everytime some new content appears (as Liadri) I regret that I purchased this armor instead another one (for instance, applying new rune set implies destroying the old one or the armor). If we are so punished equipping and changing our characters with exotics, I can only be terrified of thinking about this same thing with ascended items (more expensive or – please don’t do this – time gated). And, since I have 8 characters, I feel punished x8.

I have 5 80’s and feel the same way. Hopefully they’ll take the players who paid extra gems to get extra character slots into consideration and make them more easily obtainable than the ascended jewelry (say through crafting).

STILL no ascended backs outside of fractals btw… other than the 1 karka back (one per account and has stats that few want).

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: kristof.7182

kristof.7182

You won’t see legendary armor any time soon, you will see Ascended Armor in 2013 for sure though, yes.

If I’ll get medium armor which isn’t coat or in thief-style, you have my flamethower!

Posted by: Rednaxela.9476

Rednaxela.9476

I hope ascended Gear is the Last Step in terms of Gear Treadmill, please Colin, don’t troll around with this.

If they add anything after ascended, I am done with GW2. I didn’t play GW2 for gear treadmill.

You obviously don’t understand what a gear treadmill is because adding another tier above ascended wouldn’t be a gear treadmill.

A gear treadmill is when content is continuously increased in difficulty and new gear tiers are constantly being required to complete this content. Hence it being called a gear treadmill because it goes on and on.

You don’t even need any ascended gear at all to do FOTM 48.

THANK YOU! LOL I was hoping someone else would validate my thoughts.

Like I said, its not gear-grinding if they release higher tiered gear for the currently existing content and its difficulty. We just have better gear to use in that content!

(This opinion does NOT include fotm progression / Agony Resistance)

I am very excited for this and all the additions to come for the gw2 universe!

Nietzschens – 80 Warr / Siri Golightly – 80 Ele / Siri Rhaegar – 80 Guardian
[SOL] Sanctum of Legends; ‘The Forgotten’ ~Eredon 4 Life~

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Legendary armor will be coming out next week, each piece will require 1000 laurels, so you can acquire one piece every few years.

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

I hope ascended Gear is the Last Step in terms of Gear Treadmill, please Colin, don’t troll around with this.

If they add anything after ascended, I am done with GW2. I didn’t play GW2 for gear treadmill.

Actually, we were very, very specifically promised that it wouldn’t even get this far.

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

I have 5 80’s and feel the same way. Hopefully they’ll take the players who paid extra gems to get extra character slots into consideration and make them more easily obtainable than the ascended jewelry (say through crafting).

STILL no ascended backs outside of fractals btw… other than the 1 karka back (one per account and has stats that few want)./

There are many back pieces that can be transmuted to ascended.

Onshidesigns.1069

We need ways to upgrade exotic armor and weapons to ascended.

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

You obviously don’t understand what a gear treadmill is because adding another tier above ascended wouldn’t be a gear treadmill.

A gear treadmill is when content is continuously increased in difficulty and new gear tiers are constantly being required to complete this content. Hence it being called a gear treadmill because it goes on and on.

One might argue that the introduction of higher tiers is a kind of gear treadmill from a WvW player’s perspective.
If better gear comes out and others get it and you don’t, beating them (aka the content) now certainly became harder for you than before and if you want to keep up a 100%, you have to get new gear now. Which in my case would be for 7 characters, which I’m not too happy about since I want to spend my time fighting in WvW as good as I can and not upgrading all my toons.

Of course there are people that say it won’t make a huge difference. But especially with things like critical damage percentage, it can make quiet a difference.

And the fact remains that you will become weaker in comparison to those upgrading their armors.

For some people it’s very frustrating to lose a fight only by a slight margin and wondering themselves if they might have won with better gear. I don’t mind losing but I mind sometimes doing so just because I didn’t want to put up with hours and hours of boring grind (WvW players aren’t exactly known to be the rich ones) just to upgrade my armor. Which then might be made worthless again because of another tier or, which happened to me twice, a nerf which renders all builds for a certain class and stats combination useless and you now have to go through all of it again if you want to stay competitive. In the second case I’d be ever so great to be able to unlock stats for armor or something like that. The armor’s just totally useless. You can’t use it for your build anymore, you can’t give it to another toon because it’s soul bound and if you have the slightes hope for balancing to change again, you can’t even get the skin off of it and unto your new gear because that would destroy the old one.

The last part was a bit off topic but that this game can be very grindy (depending on your luck) as a WvW player even without the ascended tear doesn’t exactly help to be excited about better gear being released. It also doesn’t help that a lot of ascended gear uses laurels. Even if you were unemployed, living in your mom’s basement and playing 18 hours a day, you couldn’t fit out more than a few characters because laurels are time gated.

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

Ugg. This is very much NOT wanted!

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

We need ways to upgrade exotic armor and weapons to ascended.

Actually, that’s a great idea and would dispel most of my bad sentiments towards ascended armor. If it was affordable, that is.

Posted by: Cain.1278

Cain.1278

So does this imply there will be another tier above Ascended of Legendary Armor?

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

great so dungeon tokens are worthless as they dont give ascended gear and my 4 armor sets on warrior and 3 on guard are bad and i need 5 years to get 42 ascended armor pieces and can start playing fun things again?

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

It’s probably a good thing I can’t swear here, as I really want to throw the most obnoxious expletives at Colin right now.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It’s probably a good thing I can’t swear here, as I really want to throw the most obnoxious expletives at Colin right now.

Why?
This is not new information. We were told this back with the blogpost a month or so ago.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

We all knew it was coming. I just really hope there is no stats increase, just the ability to change stats at will on the armor. I.e no more power, just different looks and flexibility.

- Two things are certain:

1) It will be power creep. Like comparing player with ‘rare’ armor to player with exotic armor, so will the new tier obsolete the old. Unless you farm your materials for this new tier, you’ll be outclassed in PvP modes, shunned by dungeon pugs and your alts will be farther and farther behind main characters in power scale.

2) It will be grind. A company whose profits come from keeping the servers full is not going to give this thing away. New materials and collectibles will be released to ensure there are no shortcuts. You’ll be squandering your life away with tedious farming tasks that don’t respect your human condition, but rather tap into the reptilian part of the brain that is addicted to this sort of thing.

Posted by: IronDogg.3219

IronDogg.3219

I am so glad I read this thread now, as I was preparing to spend my 225 laurels soon. Now I will hoard them and continue to complete dailies waiting for new armor…

It would be nice to have an armor locker (like pvp) to temporarily store armor sets while wearing others. What do i do with my decked out exotic armor if I am to purchase a new set of ascended armor eventually? I don’t want to sell off the exotics for 3 silver each and don’t really have a lot of spare room in inventory either.

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Legendary ranger pets!

Posted by: ozma.3498

ozma.3498

Pointless, since legendary gear isn’t a stat upgrade (it’s the same as exotic – and in the future, ascended) but purely cosmetic, and jewelry is invisible.

Why assume it is not possible to add effects to jewelry?

It’s possible, but far more likely that they’ll go for back skins since a) they are visible, b) they churn out back skins on a near-monthly basis, and c) there hasn’t been a single jewelry item with a cool graphical effect so far.

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

I’m concerned about the balance when PvE/WvW gets a higher item tier than sPvP. The game is balanced around sPvP with exotic stats and we can already see huge damage differences between sPvP and WvW just because of ascended trinkets. With full ascended gear, the game definitely needs a lot more sPvP/PvE+WvW splits. Another fix would be buffing sPvP stats to ascended and use that as new base for balancing.

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I would assume that legendary armor would be the same stats as ascended, since that seems to be the route they are taking….no gear treadmill. Either way, I’m super pumped for when it rolls out.

iirc you will be able change the stats on legendary gear to match any ascended gear stat make up. so if you wanted to go zerker or pvt or all stat… and so on, you will be able to switch things up according to whatever stat combos are available.

could be wrong or from a bad dream so don’t hate me if this info is incorrect.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

We all knew it was coming. I just really hope there is no stats increase, just the ability to change stats at will on the armor. I.e no more power, just different looks and flexibility.

That would be awesome. The ascended items aren’t a stat increase or some insane gear grind, they are ways to make gear stats more accessible. Currently ascended items are really bad for experimentation and alts. I hate the idea of more ascended gear like what we currently have.

Swagger.1459

from the wiki…

“Legendaries will be scaled up to the level of ascended weaponry. You will also be able to change the stats on a legendary to any available stat combination while out of combat.”

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

STILL no ascended backs outside of fractals btw… other than the 1 karka back (one per account and has stats that few want)./

And you can get them outside of fractals how? Vials are a fractal drop, remember?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want Ascended/Legendary Subligar.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: amax.8034

amax.8034

There was a mention in the blog post which described the future plans for 2013, in which legendary accesories/trinkets will be appearing this year… will they still make the 2013 mark?

I really don’t see the point of legendary trinkets. They don’t have any visible graphics. Plus, legendaries have the same stats as the highest tier, which is ascended and we already have ascended trinkets.

Well legendary trinkets could have effects, imagine how Frodo puts the ring on in the Lord of the Rings and he becomes invisible.Im thinking that trinkets will mostly give an effect to the character, like maybe have a death shroud look when they move or maybe have a ghost type look made out of flames when they move, or even make the character look in a certain way at night and during the day.

While i picture legendary armour as something similar to Arah heavy armour, but with lots of animations on it, like maybe have the chest piece made of a dark material where you could actually see figures trying to get out, but are pulled back by the darkness or the shoulders having skulls that randomly try to push out of the armour. Even armour that could change its animation based on the night/day , could be an option like have a chestpiece where the rib cage is visible , that during the day erupts fire from the rib cage, which drips on the floor and at night your armour is made of flames and see souls of the ones you’ve slayed in the rib cage, when u look closely or have souls hovering out from the rib cage.It could be made out of the material that “fuels” The Shatterer, that you attain in an epic quest in which you wound him and he drops a piece of that mystic darkness.Now that’s how a real legendary armour should be.

Ascended armour, on the other hand, I’m thinking it will be quite shiny with a few particles effects, and tied to gw1 lore.

(edited by amax.8034)

Posted by: Havana.8625

Havana.8625

I hope it’s not so hard to get, I have 8 characters to equip.

“We don’t need to make gear treadmills”
Colin Johanson on how arenanet measures success.
(Please no gear treadmills, Colin!)

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Kind of hope that gearing reverts back to GW1 style, where getting the max-stats was easy (though you aesthetically looked bad (opinion)). The rest of the gear (15k armor/FoW/…) was just to look pretty. And that was AWESOME! We could play around with our builds, having max-stats as a baseline that you meet and don’t exceed, with a peace of mind knowing that gear was easy to get. Re-specing (traits) didn’t cost anything, and it doesn’t now (thank god, please don’t change this). If we wanted to look pretty, we would make goals to get those pretty looking armors and work towards them.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

oh god if they make each piece of legendary armor = legenary weapon material requirement……… LOLOLOLOL

Well at least we would know that they would never put in another tier of gear with those requirements. :x

(At least we could hope)

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Orly, so the wiki is just out of date then?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_ascended_equipment#Back_items

Please tell me more

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Bye bye guild wars 2 then. The game is getting more rubbish by the day.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

^ Ascended Armour was nothing we didn’t know about already though, was it? Why are you being so upset?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

^ Ascended Armour was nothing we didn’t know about already though, was it? Why are you being so upset?

He likely had hope that they realized how bad decision introducing ascended was, and that they won’t follow through with it to the bitter end.
Just as some people still have hope that ascended really will be the end of item progression.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

He likely had hope that they realized how bad decision introducing ascended was, and that they won’t follow through with it to the bitter end.
Just as some people still have hope that ascended really will be the end of item progression.

I don’t understand why there is still any doubt. It’s been explicitly stated on countless occasions that they don’t plan on releasing any tiers above ascended stats. Ascended was a missing link between exotic and legendary. There won’t be more.

Posted by: Cassius.4831

Cassius.4831

I don’t understand why there is still any doubt. It’s been explicitly stated on countless occasions that they don’t plan on releasing any tiers above ascended stats. Ascended was a missing link between exotic and legendary. There won’t be more.

It could be nice if you could explain that thing about missing link, since:

- There are legendary weapons since launch, but not ascended yet, and they have same stats than exotics
- There are ascended trinkets since Nov 15th, but legendaries have never existed
- Best armor has always been exotic.

“Guild wars is for everybody, freedom is ascended, zerg is strength”
~ G. Orrwell, great shaman of the new flame legion, 1984 AE.

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Lol just because Anet have stated they won’t do something doesn’t make it set in stone, They have stated several things that they wouldn’t do since release yet have gone ahead and done them.

I don’t trust Anet one iota.

Viking Jorun.5413

Lol just because Anet have stated they won’t do something doesn’t make it set in stone, They have stated several things that they wouldn’t do since release yet have gone ahead and done them.

Tell me, what have they gone and done which they explicitly stated they wouldn’t do? I expect a source, and if you think “the manifesto” is a viable response, I direct you to Vayne’s Manifesto Clarification thread which explains that ArenaNet did exactly what they said they would in the manifesto. You people just take things out of context and contort them to the way you want to play the game.

Posted by: Spiral Architect.6540

Spiral Architect.6540

All they ever said was that they don’t plan on releasing new tiers every 3-6 months. They never said there wouldn’t be tiers above ascended.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Tell me, what have they gone and done which they explicitly stated they wouldn’t do? I expect a source, and if you think “the manifesto” is a viable response, I direct you to Vayne’s Manifesto Clarification thread which explains that ArenaNet did exactly what they said they would in the manifesto. You people just take things out of context and contort them to the way you want to play the game.

That vayne post history is just 100% in favor of anet whatever they ever did.

And clarification of manifesto is a bunch of exoedients to give a false interpretation to something obvious.

If you want to give an objective interpretation of manifesto ITS NO VERTICAL progession/gear trendmill.

Why its objective?
because MOST people expecially before they turned they word on it, interpreted that way.

Denyers appeared only after that 15 november and VG PRESS explicitly said anet turned their word on it.

Now you want to dicuss if a stone can fly?
It can if you put on an airplane so it makes sense doesn t it?

But if you ask people if a stone can fly they will answer “NO”

P.S. i m quitting as soon as i will see anything resembling gear trendmill so if my current equip i spent lot of time on becomes OBSOLETE this game will become obsolete itself.

The only thing it can offer is the no gear trendmill without thakittens just another OUT DATED lineage 2

And heard lot of people doing the same IN game….on map chat…not my friends….just LOT of random people you will hear if anyone talks about ascended armor.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

May I make a suggestion? Sleep on the concept of legendary armor, or just let it go. The backlash of it will be outrageous. People for the last 8 or 9 months have been up in arms over ascended gear. Even though someone in Rares could do most/any content, people still want BiS gear. Now, if you widen the gap even further with legendary armor that will probably take longer to acquire than ascended, you really are creating a treadmill. If the stat difference per piece from exotic to ascended is..5%, compounded over an entire gear set, imagine the difference between exotic and legendary.

Please please do not do this. I will be very unhappy.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

cesmode.4257

All they ever said was that they don’t plan on releasing new tiers every 3-6 months. They never said there wouldn’t be tiers above ascended.

Actually they did. They said there won’t be another tier after ascended.

cesmode.4257

I would probably follow and leave GW2 for good if this happens. I say this a lot, but another tier of ARMOR beyond even ascended…too much for me to handle within the realm of GW2. I can deal with this stuff in other games like WoW which you expect this sort of thing, but I did not expect this in GW2.

I thought exotic was max stat gear. Then they roll out ascended accessories. Now in 2013 we will have ascended armor. And they are tossing around the concept of legendary armor. No. Im not grinding for another gear set after I acquire full ascended. No way.

By the time we have full ascended, it will be end of 2013. I would hope arenanet isnt silly enough to roll out legendary anytime soon after that(and by soon after, I mean Id like to have my ascended gear for a whole year at least before legendary armor). But when they get around to it(hopefully not for another 2 years), EQ Next will be around the corner probably, and I’ll be heading to that.

Too much bullkitten here if they roll with legendary armor.

Swagger.1459

I would probably follow and leave GW2 for good if this happens. I say this a lot, but another tier of ARMOR beyond even ascended…too much for me to handle within the realm of GW2. I can deal with this stuff in other games like WoW which you expect this sort of thing, but I did not expect this in GW2.

I thought exotic was max stat gear. Then they roll out ascended accessories. Now in 2013 we will have ascended armor. And they are tossing around the concept of legendary armor. No. Im not grinding for another gear set after I acquire full ascended. No way.

By the time we have full ascended, it will be end of 2013. I would hope arenanet isnt silly enough to roll out legendary anytime soon after that(and by soon after, I mean Id like to have my ascended gear for a whole year at least before legendary armor). But when they get around to it(hopefully not for another 2 years), EQ Next will be around the corner probably, and I’ll be heading to that.

Too much bullkitten here if they roll with legendary armor.

oh don’t worry y’all! for the low low price of maxing out 5 credit cards you will have your very own sets of ascended and legendary gear!

Posted by: ozma.3498

ozma.3498

The fact that Ascended items even exist is a huge step away from the design philosophy ArenaNet were promoting in the years leading up to the game’s release.

Sure, you won’t need Ascended armor, kind of like you don’t need Exotic armor now. The vast majority of level-capped players will still go for it though – it would be completely delusional to suggest otherwise.

The only exception to this I can think of is if there is some kind of insane gold/mats requirement – the equivalent of Obsidian Armor in GW1, where it would take people an extremely long time to get it, so it’s not considered a standard thing to have. However, even then, in GW1 it was for aesthetics and not a stat increase like Ascended will be.

In reality, it’s worse than a gear treadmill, because there probably won’t be any new dungeon content to go along with it (since only bad MMOs add new “end-game” content to go along with the gear creep). In other words, it will be the gear treadmill minus the fun part of beating challenging new content.

Also, has anyone thought of the fact that it could just be upgrading your existing armor to Ascended without any new skins? It’s possible. So far, the Fractal back piece is the only item that changes appearance as you upgrade it as far as I’m aware.

Onshidesigns.1069

Orly, so the wiki is just out of date then?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_ascended_equipment#Back_items

Please tell me more

You can take a ascended back and have the stats transferred to say a quaggan back.

We have too many back skins released in a short time.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

people have some real serious problems here about legendary armors >.>

Legendary armors won’t be a gear threadmill.
They won’t be need to be successful in any kind of new content.
Same as ascendent armors.. they won’t be needed for any kind of new content, they will make only the CURRENT content slightly easier and enable especially people for FOTM to reach higher fractal levels without that agony becomes too deathly due to becoming able to get higher resistance against agony…

Legendary Armor will be same as powerful than Ascendent Armor, the only difference will be, that you will be able to change stats with the legendary armors and that legendary armors will have visual special effects that no other equipment will have, thus making these armor sets unique….

Stuff like unique Execution Moves that are only usable, if you wear legendary armor set X, or..

Stuff like special effects that appear whenever you hit an enemy critical, or

some kind of Auras around your character, like for example a mightier looking version of the wind aura from the wind catcher backpiece, so that you could get such a similar effect somehow, without having to wear exactly that backpiece enabling it a wearer of such a legendary armor to use the backpiece slot for something else…

lots of possibilities and everythign is just being made for the current content, so this stuff is absolutely no gear threadmill and besides, as said.. everythign else already being implemented would have been totally pointless, if Anet would make now a stop and put not everythign else alos into the game.

Also implementing legendary weapons would be totally pointless, if you don’t add to the game also not then the other legendary items for all the other item categories to make the game system look complete and not like some kind of cheddar cheese full of game design holes.

We have so far ascendend rings, earrings, backpieces, and amulets.
OS its absolutely normal, that the day will come, where Anet will make the system complete by adding weapons, armors and hopefully soon also finally higher quality aqua breathers to make their equipment system finally complete in regard of the games quality system.

ANd after that comes then the final part of addign to everything legendary stuff to add for the games equipment, that is same as powerful like ascendent stuff, but is just more extra ordinaire in its looks/ special effects and offers the convenience to change stats like you want, so that these items don’t need any specific upgrades anymore. that are fixated then after their usage.

Just stop complaining and just let Anet do their thing and wait simple first, how the thigns will play out, once they are there.
Then you can still complain more than enough, if you don’t like the outcome…

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

120 Laurels, 75 Ectos and a random stack of T6 mats per piece right?

xD about that. ESO :>

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Viking Jorun.5413

120 Laurels, 75 Ectos and a random stack of T6 mats per piece right?

xD about that. ESO :>

It’ll flop. WildStar, ArcheAge and even FFXIV have taken its spotlight.