Lets talk about the new Gem conversion [Merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Of course people have had issue with that as well, i think this is just a sum reaction to all the unwanted changes and the purported reasoning behind them. I don’t think treating your player base like they are imbeciles helped them at all and the complete lack of real communication for a very long time just added to the vitriol. There’s an old saying, don’t kitten on my cupcake and call it frosting, and that’s exactly what happened yesterday with this change, so hence the reaction.

Oh? I can’t remember pages upon pages of raging about the fact that you can’t spend exactly what you want or get the exact amount of gems you want with real money. But I suppose I might have missed it.

Because using your credit card to buy is not the same as converting gold or jewels.

That sort of logic is a big mistake. The moment gold can be used to obtain something you can get with real money, those systems are linked in real ways with real ramifications. The design of each considers the other.

It’s going off topic but, heck, that’s not a problem with all the other stuff going on in this thread.

The design does, necessarily, consider the other. Furthermore, it’s an idle mental calculation of “is it worth my time to farm Gold for the Gems or is it just better to earmark $20 for it?” which players run if they decide to buy Gems.

Strangely, there are many issues about using Gold for this which has led to the insane farming techniques (and the likewise insane defenses of such) rather than just saving some real money or deciding to give that cool stuff a pass now and waiting for it to come back.

The thing is, spending $20 on Gems (I believe it’s 1600) is probably more advantageous to do than spending your time farming, then paying Gold for it. Or, if your aim is in the other direction, taking your $20 and shortcutting your time to get there. I’d say there’s honestly very little in the Gem Store worth $20/month in Gem Purchases via cards but that’s because I see the cosmetic outfits or the musical toys and such and go “oh, neat, but I’ll pass”. I realize I’m probably the only person doing that.

Regardless of that, using roughly 4 hours of your average minimum wage job a month for Gems . . . versus twice that (or more) farming is one of those measurements bound to be different for everyone. But, I’d say it’s not as big a deal if you want it badly enough to consider spending the time farming rather than doing something more fun.

Oh, and yes, I still think this change wasn’t done well and is missing the crucial “set custom amount” option which would have avoided almost this entire mess.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: islarose.7356

islarose.7356

Of course people have had issue with that as well, i think this is just a sum reaction to all the unwanted changes and the purported reasoning behind them. I don’t think treating your player base like they are imbeciles helped them at all and the complete lack of real communication for a very long time just added to the vitriol. There’s an old saying, don’t kitten on my cupcake and call it frosting, and that’s exactly what happened yesterday with this change, so hence the reaction.

Oh? I can’t remember pages upon pages of raging about the fact that you can’t spend exactly what you want or get the exact amount of gems you want with real money. But I suppose I might have missed it.

Because using your credit card to buy is not the same as converting gold or jewels.

That sort of logic is a big mistake. The moment gold can be used to obtain something you can get with real money, those systems are linked in real ways with real ramifications. The design of each considers the other.

Actually not.

Credit card purchases are subject to minimum purchase amounts. Also it is a convenience to buy blocks of jewels.

The gem-gold, gold-gem conversion worked just fine, and apparently only ANET saw any problems with it’s functionality.

Don’t kid yourself. This is all about increasing revenue. That’s fine with me. What isn’t fine is the ridiculous excuses that we were subjected to.

The concerning aspect is that we buy blocks of gems with real currency, and yet we can’t fully utilize all of the purchased gems in some cases, as there are many items which, when purchased, leave a balance of gems that cannot be fully cashed in for gold (with the set conversion amounts) nor can they be useful in obtaining goods without adding additional funds. Previously, if you made a purchase and had less than 25 gems, you could just cash them out for gold. Now, you can exchange them in groups of 8 gems for gold, but there are some instances in which you’re stuck with less than 8 gems, and the only way to use those gems is to buy more and eventually break even, I guess?

I’m stuck with a balance of gems that I can’t exchange. It’s a small amount, yes, but I also paid for them – and unless I buy more, I get nothing for them.

islarose.7356

Actually not.

Credit card purchases are subject to minimum purchase amounts. Also it is a convenience to buy blocks of jewels.

The gem-gold, gold-gem conversion worked just fine, and apparently only ANET saw any problems with it’s functionality.

Don’t kid yourself. This is all about increasing revenue. That’s fine with me. What isn’t fine is the ridiculous excuses that we were subjected to.

The concerning aspect is that we buy blocks of gems with real currency, and yet we can’t fully utilize all of the purchased gems in some cases, as there are many items which, when purchased, leave a balance of gems that cannot be fully cashed in for gold (with the set conversion amounts) nor can they be useful in obtaining goods without adding additional funds. Previously, if you made a purchase and had less than 25 gems, you could just cash them out for gold. Now, you can exchange them in groups of 8 gems for gold, but there are some instances in which you’re stuck with less than 8 gems, and the only way to use those gems is to buy more and eventually break even, I guess?

I’m stuck with a balance of gems that I can’t exchange. It’s a small amount, yes, but I also paid for them – and unless I buy more, I get nothing for them.

Posted by: Dark Master Chief.7930

Dark Master Chief.7930

1.)So no response from anyone.
2.)Care to enlighten us who Anet tests their new content on? For example the people that found 10 skills to hard to handle so you had to roll out the September update?
3.)Please stop replying to obvious trolls guys (its always the same people defending Anet when there’s a complaint, I wont name people since then they will use this as an excuse to close this down)
4.)Everyone knows this was just a money grab, so come clean I would respect you more for your honesty.
5.)Revert to the old system or add an extra tab and price chart

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

The mistake is to see this in isolation.

Let’s face it, the looting has been less than mundane lately. Champ trains derailed, trait changes, NPE. It’s not quite so easy to make lots of gold anymore.

It’s been a long and calculated campaign to change the game into the typical cash store model. Gamers like me are just dead weight as we have sufficient gold and pretty much anything we want already.

This change hurts me not at all. I’m just offended by the clumsy way it was handled.

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

I hate to break it to all you fine people but ANet don’t want your suggestions. They blithely said the same garbage about traits, about SEVEN MONTHS ago. “Oh, we did something you don’t agree with? Please give us suggestions on how to fix it”. 40-some pages in ANet employee comes on to say “this is too much to read, please summarize your thousands of suggestions and we MIGHT fix something”. That alone was around 1.5 months and another 15 pages ago. And guess what? Nada. System is still garbage.

THEY. DON’T. CARE. As long as cash flows into the bank, you can save your breath, because all they hear are the sounds of “chaching”.

I am honestly, honestly sad about the way things are going in this game. And I have loved it, even when my family members stopped playing out of boredom, I stayed, and I played. Now I’m just. plain. sad.

It really seems like the people who make these decisions are not players AT ALL, or they forget one of the first rules of marketing: know your audience. If this is all because this is how they like it in China, well, why are you discounting how your NA and EU players feel? I feel like I no longer matter AT ALL to this company, as a customer.

I’m done with CDIs, I’m done with “suggestions” that are not even wanted as they are 100% ignored. I think at this point anyone who attempts to have any meaningful interaction with ANet are simply fools or are fooling themselves.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

The mistake is to see this in isolation.

Let’s face it, the looting has been less than mundane lately. Champ trains derailed, trait changes, NPE. It’s not quite so easy to make lots of gold anymore.

It’s been a long and calculated campaign to change the game into the typical cash store model. Gamers like me are just dead weight as we have sufficient gold and pretty much anything we want already.

This change hurts me not at all. I’m just offended by the clumsy way it was handled.

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Its almost the end of the work day and no sign of the forum mobs cleaning the heck out of this thread and remove every post disagreeing with the gem store change…

They can’t start deleting posts unless they’re deliberately trolling. It would be an admission that they straight up lied to us.

Posted by: Torture.9156

Torture.9156

My guess is that the release of this crappy functionality is sort of intentional.
Everyone is discussing that he can’t choose to trade exactly 1337 gems. But only a few people noticed that the currency rate got worsen by 50% when you buy with gold with this update!
This is like politics – point away from the real issues feeding people with rather unimportant stuff.

“Players trade gold and gems with each other…” – this is bulls**t. You are buying gold from ANet. This is about maximizing profit. Players buying gems with gold are bad. Players having gold are bad.

Do your math.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yeah. Guess I read it incorrectly. No fix to the Gem Exchange. =(

fellyn.5083

Its almost the end of the work day and no sign of the forum mobs cleaning the heck out of this thread and remove every post disagreeing with the gem store change…

They can’t start deleting posts unless they’re deliberately trolling. It would be an admission that they straight up lied to us.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yeah. Guess I read it incorrectly. No fix to the Gem Exchange. =(

Posted by: Dark Master Chief.7930

Dark Master Chief.7930

1.)So no response from anyone.
2.)Care to enlighten us who Anet tests their new content on? For example the people that found 10 skills to hard to handle so you had to roll out the September update?
3.)Please stop replying to obvious trolls guys (its always the same people defending Anet when there’s a complaint, I wont name people since then they will use this as an excuse to close this down)
4.)Everyone knows this was just a money grab, so come clean I would respect you more for your honesty.
5.)Revert to the old system or add an extra tab and price chart

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

Not sure if this has already been posted but here is the TenTonHammer article covering what is now being referred to as ‘GemGate’:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/editorial/guild-wars-2-gemgate

Good…let everyone know how sleazy they can be.

fellyn.5083

My guess is that the release of this crappy functionality is sort of intentional.
Everyone is discussing that he can’t choose to trade exactly 1337 gems. But only a few people noticed that the currency rate got worsen by 50% when you buy with gold with this update!
This is like politics – point away from the real issues feeding people with rather unimportant stuff.

“Players trade gold and gems with each other…” – this is bulls**t. You are buying gold from ANet. This is about maximizing profit. Players buying gems with gold are bad. Players having gold are bad.

Do your math.

A lot of people noticed, it’s just mostly we all figured it wasn’t worth discussing. Most came to the conclusion (if they’re telling the truth) that they wont be buying gems either with gold or real money until this is reverted or appropriately fixed.

For myself? I think the damage is done, a 50% gold increase in the space of a few hours? I don’t usually buy into conspiracy theories but that is extremely shady. The damage has been done and I doubt I will buy gems with any sort of currency anymore. I’ll probably continue playing, at least for a while though.

Posted by: Freyar.3254

Freyar.3254

It needs to go back to where it was.

Also… Gemgate? Urg..

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

Not sure if this has already been posted but here is the TenTonHammer article covering what is now being referred to as ‘GemGate’:

And what good exactly will come out of this? *sigh.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Jecht.4589

Jecht.4589

Suggestion for the conversion window:

How about adding a checkbox in the options window for using the old gem conversion window, label it as “Use Advanced Gem Conversion”, have it disabled by default and let those who want to keep using the previous system opt-in to it.

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

If it’s “sleazy” then kitten near every company with an in-game store is “sleazy.”

This is, if anything, the market standard. It’s dumb. It’s insane. But it also makes a lot of money.

Because people are dumb and insane.

Posted by: JAP.5714

JAP.5714

And what good exactly will come out of this? *sigh.

Google moral hazard.

Posted by: DeathCom.6507

DeathCom.6507

The ONLY thing bad about the OLD system was having to guess the price. Say you wanted 7 gems, you throw in 1 gold and then increment the silver to get it to go up from 6 to 7, then back off the copper to get EXACTLY 7 gems. This sucked.

The NEW system at least says, this is EXACTLY how much 400 gems cost, so that’s good. But that’s like what? Nearly 80 gold as I type this?!

The FIX is SIMPLE and would make it EASIER for those oh so important that we don’t care about anyone else NEW PLAYERS. Instead of saying how much gold they want to spend, just let us put in how many GEMS we want to BUY.

(I imagine with 1600+ replies this suggestion has already been made, but TLDR so +kudos and credit to whoever posted it first)

Problem solved, everyone’s happy.

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

This Halloween has had all the thrill drained away with one foreboding change. A bitter taste of what is to come in the future.
I don’t see a single plausible reason that this can’t be fixed by giving players an option to use the new system or the old system with the trend graph, via a ‘gear’ or link in the UI. At the very least compromise on your blocks into much smaller increments. Player’s options, choices, and experimentation are all part of the freedom that was this game.
The NPE for alt characters, the traits change, and now the conversions all diminish that sense of freedom that existed in this game.
Eventually even the most oblivious of players will feel the constraints.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Posted by: llimus.8453

llimus.8453

As someone who both trades gold for gems & buys gems directly, I strongly believe this is not a good direction to move in. Good intentions (I hope) were behind it but it does not work for the community.
Yes, it’s definitely easier to understand than the old system, which is wonderful for those who are barely getting their ears wet. However, overall it’s inefficient.

At the very least, couldn’t we have another tab for the old system? Or something to toggle it on & off?

Posted by: Vael Victus.2654

Vael Victus.2654

ain’t never gonna convert my golds until this is fixed, and i prolly ain’t gonna buy no gems either mmn’alright

why don’t that there ANET just run polls on they dumb changes eh?

— a concerned citizen

Posted by: Ajnin.9360

Ajnin.9360

Hate it. Not sure why you would remove something so revered as far as features go

Posted by: firsttodie.5639

firsttodie.5639

Its simple.

On the Gold -> Gems box, type in the number of Gems you want and it shows you the gold cost, and you click buy or not.

On the Gems -> Gold box, you type in the number of gems you want to convert, and it shows you the gold you will get in return.

If your aim is to make it easy for new players, make it actually easy! Instead of causing your player base of people that actually spends money in the gem store not need to jump through hoops to get the items they want, and the ones that don’t have the money to buy gems but want to spend gold also get what they want.

Until changes like this are made I will be voting with my wallet… (and its a shame too, I actually want some of the skins and stuff)

Posted by: AlliedKhajiit.2794

AlliedKhajiit.2794

Posted by: Gaab.4257

Gaab.4257

Once more thing, besides fixing the currency exchange to let us buy arbitrary amount of gems, could we please get the conversion chart back as well, so we can see how the exchange rate behaved in the past? It helps to see sudden spikes to avoid buying gems when it’s not worth it. Thanks.

Posted by: lilz shorty.1879

lilz shorty.1879

Ray Charles is blind and can come up with a suggestion that would work, that Anet seems to dumb to think of.

Revert back to the old system but instead of entering how much gold you wish to convert, let people type in how many gems they wish to buy with gold.

Ex:

If I want to buy 100 gems with gold, LET ME TYPE IN 100 gems and let the back-end do the calculation of how much gold that is. SIMPLE as that. I mean my god lol

“Morfeus X” || Team: Apex Prime
“Best Guardian NA”

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

This is ridiculous. In the old interface you looked at it, typed in the gold and saw how many gems. Easy. Maybe some people got confused by the graph, but not by the actual interface. You can still leave your little quick buttons, just put a variable exchange at the bottom, or on another tab.

And is it really too confusing to add buttons for 200/100/50/25 gems? Buying less that 400 gems was too difficult for new players? What new player has 75 gold? I have been playing for 2 years and I have never dropped 75 gold (or more) at a time for gems.

Guild warrior for life!

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I don’t see a single plausible reason that this can’t be fixed…

The thing is: the damage is already done, if they change it back or not. This huge amount of negative publicity… I haven’t seen such a thing for GW2 yet. Ascended armor had huge outcries but Anet proved that it’s quite a good system, no more new tiers, not a significant advantage over exotic gear,…

…but here this is different. I still can’t believe that this is an idea from a developer who wants the best for the gamers. This simply looks like a management decision…

…and now the whole mmo-industry is talking about how Anet hurts their principles as well as the trust of the players. How can I be sure that there won’t be a subscription fee in the future when I can clearly see the priority money-making has currently?

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: ipan.4356

ipan.4356

Could you increase the minimun to 800 gems?

That’d be great, thanks.

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

While I know this point has been made, I simply wanted to add my voice to the conversation. The old system was good, I like the idea of being able to type in the exact amount of gems you would like to buy, but it really wasn’t difficult to figure it out on the old system. I would like to suggest that the old system be brought back, it can exist along with the new one, that’s a good idea. Remoiving the old system just seems like a silly decision though. Less choice is rarely a good thing.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

Posted by: Sousuke.7268

Sousuke.7268

I’ve been following the situation since the patch yesterday.

This is more then insulting, anet. First you treat your community with disrespect (vocal minority comments became the laughing stock of the internet for a bit), and now you treat us like idiots who can’t do basic math, and on top of that insult us with snarky comments. Enough is enough. Suggestions on how to “fix” it? Stop humoring us.

I am a GW1 player. I was with GW2 since the betas. I preordered the game. Before S1 of the living story, I used to regularly buy gems here and there, and I believed in the direction the game was taking. However, S1 made me change my tune – I did not want to spend my real money on the gem store, because the updates at the time were, in my humble opinion, were extremely lacking. Tiny tidbits of content, and the Scarlet story line felt incredibly tacked on. I felt, that if I simply “voted” with my wallet, others would too, and that would let Anet know that the LS, at that time, was not really all that good.
Time passed, a year even, I was starting to loose hope in any proper content – but then they actually ended S1 on a great note and S2 began. Great stuff, characters, finally a new dragon! I loved it. It was not everything I wanted, but hey, its a good start. Replayable story, new area…finally, its here! After 2 years GW2 is back on track! I’ve made my first ingame gem purchase in over a year because I saw the light on the end of the tunnel. And then the latest “feature” patch came. And the dev “interviews”. And now this. This is the final red flag for me. Fool me once…

ArenaNet, say goodbye to my money. Permanently. You have played me, and you have played others. I don’t care how good the game gets, or if you revert these changes. You have lost me as a customer. Some actions speak volumes. This does not mean that I will quit the game, however, as I still enjoy it for what it is, heck I love it, and that’s why I’m writing this. But I will not support these kinds of sleazy business practices.

It’s a sad affair to see a game with SO MUCH POTENTIAL driven into the ground by greedy corporate policies, developer ego, and nonsensical changes. If you, anet, just stooped for a moment and remembered what actually made GW2 the success it initially was, and still is, maybe you could still turn this around – but I seriously doubt it. I’ve seen this happen to way too many good game franchises already to be an optimist about it.

Enjoy your “quick buck”.

Posted by: lilz shorty.1879

lilz shorty.1879

Lol people are confusing the old system and aren’t making your own argument look good. You didn’t type in the amount of gems you wanted to buy…..you typed in the amount of gold you wished to convert to gems.

If they did have it where you couldve typed in the gems you wished to buy, there wouldn’t have been an issue from day one. But ofc everything with Anet isnt correct from day 1 and they ask us for suggestions lol. L2do your job Anet.

“Morfeus X” || Team: Apex Prime
“Best Guardian NA”

Posted by: lugnutusa.3157

lugnutusa.3157

Kotaku is now reporting that Anet is planning to change in response to the outcry:

http://kotaku.com/guild-wars-2-players-angry-over-currency-exchange-chang-1649519173

Update: ArenaNet has responded with plans to update the Currency Exchange so players can use it as they wish. They offered the following statement:

“It’s clear that quite a lot of you would like to have greater flexibility in using the Currency Exchange. Our intention when we designed the new interface was to streamline large volume purchases, which make up the majority of transactions.

In light of your feedback, we will update the Currency Exchange so that you can decide how you want to use it. We will keep the new streamlined system and also offer a new “Custom” button on the panel that you can use to exchange any increment of gems or gold.

We anticipate rolling this out soon. Stay tuned!"

Posted by: skarxa.7964

skarxa.7964

I find no sense not making us able to buy less than 400 gems, why not even 5o or 100? This COULD be understable somehow. With that minium of 400 gems will make that poor people even doesn’t check the Gemstore, because, personally, when I was poor, I was like, buying 15 gems per week or something, but now, they will not be able to do that.

Another thing I find no sense is deleting the graphic, its just going to make the things harder. I can’t understand why to delete it.

Please put the graphic again and the gems buy as it has always been, or at least, as I said, a minium of 50 gems.

islarose.7356

Bug report:

I have 800 gems. I want to buy a 700 gem item and sell 100 gems. How can I sell 100 gems? I don’t see an option to sell 100 gems.

“Hi,

I made a gem purchase, and I have a balance of gems that are too low in quantity to exchange for gold. I’m really confused by this!

I see that there are no quantities of gems for purchase that will allow me to use my 3 gems, that I paid for in cash, nor are there any items in the store in an amount ending in 3. So no matter how many I buy, I’ll never get the value of my 3 gems! This hurts my silly little head!

Please help!

Sincerely,
A very confused new player. "

Done.

Posted by: Gimp.9460

Gimp.9460

I have a suggestion, admit your mistakes and revert this change.

Can you guys honestly be this thick… if you are hurting this bad for cash just do a sale or something, better yet roll out an expansion.

Absolutely nothing was confusing about the gold to gem conversion, not even on day 1. Everyone knows this, unless you’re trying to make GW2 accessible to toddlers I don’t see reason for this whole confusion mantra you got going on lately.

Can we stop pretending that new players are missing their prefrontal cortex?

Particle effect slider would be ‘too confusing’

islarose.7356

Kotaku is now reporting that Anet is planning to change in response to the outcry:

http://kotaku.com/guild-wars-2-players-angry-over-currency-exchange-chang-1649519173

Update: ArenaNet has responded with plans to update the Currency Exchange so players can use it as they wish. They offered the following statement:

“It’s clear that quite a lot of you would like to have greater flexibility in using the Currency Exchange. Our intention when we designed the new interface was to streamline large volume purchases, which make up the majority of transactions.

In light of your feedback, we will update the Currency Exchange so that you can decide how you want to use it. We will keep the new streamlined system and also offer a new “Custom” button on the panel that you can use to exchange any increment of gems or gold.

Did they actually post that on the forums?

Posted by: Doodakoff.5246

Doodakoff.5246

I feel like they have spat in my face. Even if they roll back the change, the comments made by Gail have slightly kittened me off.

To say that we’re simply ranting and then to have these feeble excuses thrown at us is really annoying.

Posted by: adventus.6532

adventus.6532

Did they actually post that on the forums?

Not as far as I’ve seen, but then again they’ve got to tell the media first so they can go “The community has spoken and we have listened.” standpoint.

Posted by: Baltzenger.2467

Baltzenger.2467

Where did kotaku get that answer?

If this is correct, I am “a bit” relieved, because I’ve seen some good things being done with this patch (like John’s initiative, or the changes on Skyhammer), that I really wanted to pay more attention. Won’t forget though.

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

I have spent tons and tons of money (irl cash) on this game, but with this change I won’t ever again, until they revert. Not being able to exchange every gem you have for gold is too stupid. What the hell am I supposed to do with 30 or so gems in my bag?! Who the heck came up with this and thought “hey this is awesome?” – once you’ve found this person, fire him or her, cause it’s braindead stupid.

edit: Oh, and if what Kotaku has reported will go live, I’ll be a happy panda again!

Posted by: Keysha.2815

Keysha.2815

It’s posted on Kotaku’s article about the gem issue.

Posted by: Sousuke.7268

Sousuke.7268

Haha, and they would have gotten away with it too, if it was not for us pesky “veteran” players, or, up until recently the “vocal minority”.

What a load….

Well at least they are reverting it, but they have still lost me as a paying customer. I hope this little antic hurts them and they finally start taking their playerbase with a bit more respect.

Posted by: Insorin.9805

Insorin.9805

The new prices (after the patch) are a ripoff. They ask us to pay 25% more than before! Yes i checked it. It is that much. Today morning i could easily buy 280 gems for 40g. Do the math. New price ? 80g for 400. WTF? Still have something to say? HELL check GW2spidy! At this moment 100 gems costs 15 g 54 s to buy. Yeah, it should cost 15g to buy but they cheated us an hid real info. They did it to kitten us over. Bring back the old system and stop this madness. 80g for 400 vs 62 for 400 in old exchange. Don’t get me wrong I have enogh money to purchase everything on gem store but for me it’s all about principles. Call me a hero of justice lol. I will NOT invest in this game anymore till they change things as they used to be. Peace.

(edited by Insorin.9805)

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Well that would be good news. Thank you for sharing.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Inb4 ‘soon’ is the usual patch release rate, i.e. in two weeks.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

fellyn.5083

That’s all good and well but the trend graph needs to be brought back as well.