Lost Shores Feedback Thread

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raighan.9804

Raighan.9804

This even could have been awesome yes! and it was for some, but for a lot of people it was a complete frustration and Anet need to be aware and to plan for future events in the light of how the reality was for a lot of their customers.

Posted by: Riel.2160

Riel.2160

actually yesterday our overflow were really badly scaled we wiped for about 2 hours

but in the end reward was nice ( no pre) new zone looks good and most importantly its free

I did not have any lag not even disconnect only slight fps issues but that is my pc fault
overall event was worth

did I mention that this was free update?? Not sure why whining about it they could make it part of next expansion half year from here or ask 20$ for lost shores DLC…

Posted by: Depotboy.6204

Depotboy.6204

Is it ironic that the word “pussies” doesn’t get the kitten treatment?

Posted by: Kamahil.3271

Kamahil.3271

Are the precursors the legendary items thing o.o

Posted by: WinterMoves.8243

WinterMoves.8243

Those who spent hours trying to do the event and continually got kicked while trying to complete it, are no doubt HIGHLY frustrated at this point.

Extending the event just a few more hours is the LEAST that could have been done to compensate those who didn’t get the chest, or couldn’t complete the event after MANY failed attempts due to server issues on your end. Terrible way of handling it you guys…. terrible.

But props to our community of awesome players who reached out to others here on the forums and ingame to get players into the overflow maps for another wack at the event. Sadly for most, the odds were already stacked against us.

Posted by: Blackie.8762

Blackie.8762

Although I agree that the event was poorly tested and executed. Let us not forget that this game is free to play. If they charge us what, 15-20$ a month like wow, I’m sure they would have Public Test Servers as well as 24/7 customer service.

I hope the game doesn’t suffer too much loss after this weekend.

Posted by: Heavens Brethren.6471

Heavens Brethren.6471

/sigh ……………

Posted by: Gorgar.5984

Gorgar.5984

Release this slag heap of an event as dlc? Not even ANet are that crass.

Posted by: Jahva.1895

Jahva.1895

No appreciation here for ArenaNet, but the players were great. My group tried to help me problem solve my getting booted from the original map. They were quite compassionate of how unfair it was that I got stuck in the geometry and couldn’t get back.

And thanks to those who invited me into an overflow through the thread on here today, trying to get me back on track. We worked together through another 2 hours of the event, only to get kicked off again.

Absolutely horrible experience, ANet. No appreciation here for this event; I’d feel differently, of course, if I hadn’t gotten screwed over twice. No doubt you’ll find folks who got items worth 250g singing songs of praise on here. Try not to let it go to your head — you did poorly.

“You code bad, and you should feel bad.”

Posted by: KazyDesguerre.7865

KazyDesguerre.7865

@OumaShu

ANET dropped the ball on this event. Halloween was executed fairly well. This was not. If they dropped the ball on something major like “ONE-TIME ONLY EVENT” it is pretty huge. Not taking non-american players into consideration and how brainless the event was, yeah great event. But hey dick riding is the “in” thing now amirite?

Currently Playing:
Beta Wars 2.
Waiting for Guild Wars 2.

Blackie.8762

And yes, this update was FREE. They could have just let it be after halloween event and wait until christmas. But no they gave us a Free update for better or for worse. Good intentions but bad execution.

Posted by: Tea Badger.6425

Tea Badger.6425

I don’t even know why I’m bothering to come in on one of these threads but hey, whatever.

" I was only aware of the event once I logged in at about 9:30am"

You didn’t look at the website? Or the forums? Or a fansite? Ok, that’s plausible I guess – but what about the banner on the launcher? ‘Lost Shores Event 16-18 November, Read More…’. I’m guessing you just chose to ignore that. What about the extra NPCs in Lion’s Arch and all the buildup? Sorry, but Arenanet and the devs have gone as far as possible to let people know about what was happening this weekend short of putting a letter through your front door.

about being told about the event being a one time thing, that doesnt help all of us. Even if i had know the event started at 8am i would not have been able to participate. I was busy all day and couldnt log on till 4pm and even then couldnt finish the event as there where crashes and a new build. events should never be one time only, people miss out on it and get angry at the game.

this is a very common story. Its really unbelievable that the premise of this event was not thought through thoroughly to cater for this situation!

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

I appreciate all the hard work that must go to develop something of this scale! sure there were a few issues but man that amount of content they developed in just a month is literally incredible! I think a lot of people must really have no idea what it means to build such a zone!

you need to model everything, rig, animate, create the AI necessary to handle the new skills they get, create sound effects, create the attacks, the particle effects, the new shaders, voice overs, develop story, create the dynamic events that in itself involves again creating npcs, the paths they have to move, the actions they have to do with their respective triggers that need to be tested, designing the jumping puzzles and ensure they work as intended, then adding the effects like the tons of flowing water all over the place, model the new loot drops, test the map for stuff like falling off unexpected ledges doesn’t get you stuck and if you did the jumping puzzle that alone should be an eye opener on how much of difficult job that must be!

And they dont even need to do this! no other MMO that I have played or am aware of be it free to play or pay to play releases this much content every single month! They could have done this as well, if they just redirected all these resources towards an expansion in 6 months they’d have one to sell for sure! yet instead they do these events which keeps the world feeling alive with things happening and evolving!

I wish people who appreciate more what they get as opposed to mud sling over every single issue experienced!

In any case good job Arenanet! this has to be the most beautiful zone yet! love all the water flow everywhere!

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

free?… i clearly remember paying for this game….
also… they can take this kind of content and shove it.

Posted by: tufy.7859

tufy.7859

Dear ArenaNET, after participating in all three events, as well as exploring the island, here is my honest feedback:

In my opinion, the Island is awesome, with lots of caves and hidden spots everywhere, a paradise for an explorer. It looks amazing and varied, with a little bit of everything thrown in, trully wonderful creation. I was expecting a bit more underwater content, but I can imagine you left it out due to general dislike of that gameplay. Both jumping puzzles are easy and engaging, less of a stress than the clock tower was. One downside is spread out events – it would be lovely to see more events added now that the one time series is over, be it hunters chasing remaining Karka, pirates and consortium doing their thing or similar. I suggest hunt for lost treasures as well, given all the sunken ships and caves. More “pirates of the carribean” feel never hurts, especially with Asura captains

The event itself, including the chase for weapon against the Karka and the whole “whoes fault was it” hunt was fun and engaging for the most part. Even part 3 would have felt awesome and a trully amazing boss fight, were it not for entirely too long and tedious reinforcement phases.

That’s where the problems started – by facing a legion of mobs against a legion of players, the servers were overwhelmed and caused people to lag out or disconnect. We were experiencing delay of 3 minutes or more, had no idea what was going on and many tried to relog, only to find the login server overwhelmed as well. As soon as the reinforcement phase ended, things stabilized and moved on again, but by then it was too late – players stuck loading were stuck there till the fight ended. Next time you’ll be doing an event (and I honestly hope you do), please take into consideration that many mobs at once with players grouped up en masse as well = bad. Fighting in the nest (for the most part, getting three champions to roll over you is a bad idea :p), the tree, shooting rocks, landslide, exploding gas and finish were all great.

This brings us to the last major issue of the event – the chest reward. Titles, random exotics, even unique items would be fine. What isn’t fine is that in this ONE TIME event, people got a chance (and apparently a fairly high chance, given that we’ve gotten a couple in our guild alone) to get a legendary precursor, which can be sold on TP for quite a pile of gold. Combine this with people desperately trying to log in after having disconnected two or so hours into the event and you will understand people’s frustration, disappointment and namecalling. You want to give out precursors? Then make them account bound or something, else limit the loot table to other exotics.

All in all, I believe the event and the island were cool, but that you need to pay more attention what you release to masses next time you do such a thing. At least have it stress tested to see your servers can handle the load, please.

Caitlyn Leafbound
Radiant Knights
Blackgate

Posted by: Cures.7451

Cures.7451

it was epic. as laways i was the happy bugfree and lagfree guy. I wouldnt have given out precursors, but i got no big troubles with that either …

Posted by: Midnightcereus.6059

Midnightcereus.6059

Had a lot of fun in the zone, the jump puzzle with the geysers I thought was especially fun. Although I didn’t get to finish the event all the way, I still enjoyed getting steamrolled by karka and laughing about it with my friends. Overall I think the story for the events this weekend was really interesting, looking forward to the things anet will come up with in the future. Also I ran the new dungeon a few times, and I think its awesome.

Posted by: Owningtheair.8493

Owningtheair.8493

While you can and should appreciate the “free content” its not just for us. Its also for them.

You think they want everyone to forget about their game before its even christmas? Thats how it would have been if not for “free content”.

Posted by: zajatorrete.2350

zajatorrete.2350

I know i have disappointment with the lost shore event but i could say to my self that will not stop me from playing this amazing game.

I’ve been telling my friends and guild mates how much i like you game and the effort you guys exerted in this game.

Especially Fractal of the Mist which has been one of fave expansion you made for the game so far. It amazed me how challenging and fun every fractal is. And how engaging it is for the player.

I am looking forward for new contents and of course you guys fixing our issues for a much better game play.

Despite many doubts on the new gear coming from players, i know to my self i am excited about it. It means new stuff and things we can try on. And the contents came pretty fast!!!

Keep up the good work guys. I love your game!

[DHE] Darkhaven Elite
http://www.darkhavenelite.com

Riel.2160

actually yesterday our overflow were really badly scaled we wiped for about 2 hours

but in the end reward was nice ( no pre) new zone looks good and most importantly its free

I did not have any lag not even disconnect only slight fps issues but that is my pc fault
overall event was worth

did I mention that this was free update?? Not sure why whining about it they could make it part of next expansion half year from here or ask 20$ for lost shores DLC…

It’s not kitten free you fool, you paid for it, $60 = $20 per month now. December it will have been $15 per month, and they claim to have the first expansion ready for Christmas, so yeah…. You’re paying as much as a sub, just in one lump sum.

Wish kitten idiots would stop bringing up that stupid free argument, it isn’t.

you paid for core game … not for updates. Most AAA games released today get 1 bug fix patch and it ends there for everything else you must pay. Or is this first game you played?

Posted by: FleaKill.4108

FleaKill.4108

I appreciate anet, just not when they’re pushing a new build to screw everyone over.

Attachments:

Posted by: Chess Jurist.3580

Chess Jurist.3580

I appreciate anet, just not when they’re pushing a new build to screw everyone over.

Attachments:

Galen Grey.4709

free?… i clearly remember paying for this game….
also… they can take this kind of content and shove it.

You’re kidding right? short for eve online dont know of any other MMO that gives this amount of content without specifically charging for it as an expansion and in case of eve you’re paying the subscription for that!

But hey if the bugs bother you so much why dont you ignore the content for a week or two until its ironed out! guess what you’d still be getting more then you get in other MMOs!

Posted by: Aurorablue.5163

Aurorablue.5163

Although I agree that the event was poorly tested and executed. Let us not forget that this game is free to play. If they charge us what, 15-20$ a month like wow, I’m sure they would have Public Test Servers as well as 24/7 customer service.

I hope the game doesn’t suffer too much loss after this weekend.

It’s not really free to play, I usually buy gems every month in support of what I thought was a great game. These one time events aren’t great they are lame.

KazyDesguerre.7865

Should have renamed the event… Fractal of the Mists because it is the only thing they did right. Good job on making a sick dungeon that makes us pick our brain. But everything out pretty much trash/useless. Back to the drawing boards devs.

Also people who said that GW2 is an F2P does not know what F2P means. GW2 is B2P. You actually had to purchase the game to play the game. Seems like everyone forgot that.

Currently Playing:
Beta Wars 2.

(edited by KazyDesguerre.7865)

Posted by: LyzeUH.1398

LyzeUH.1398

So I’ve been playing this new content since Phase One…absolutely disappointed that it was bugged in the Kessex Hills area…in other words…wasted my time. But honestly…the real kick is Phase Three…the fact that you guys could’ve made the event re-runnable but didn’t…I don’t even know what to say.

You see…not everyone is always available to be online to play, so would it not make sense to rerun the event continuously for ONE DAY (in my case I was working during the event). But alright, one time event, no problem. Turns out you guys also had some overflow servers with the event running. I see people trying to help those who haven’t done the event on the forum. Sweet…Anet and community cares about us. Then what happens? New build. I’m speechless. Event gone. Rubbing salt into the wound.

Is it not better to please the majority? Even IF other people are just farming this kill the Ancient Karka event, at least give something for those of us who couldn’t attend the event during those CERTAIN HOURS As it is…some people are happy…they were able to run the event 3 times. Now others like me…who were busy during the event and then later tried to get into Overflow but was ultimately kicked out by your decision to stop the event….we’re not pleased to put it mildly.

Honestly though…the really frustrating thing is that you guys took away the opportunity for me to finally play in the event…I was actually able to get into an overflow with the event running…courtesy of the kind people on these forums…but to add insult to injury…you HAD to disable it…

Is it not worth it to please as many people as possible? Does your business model involve trying to keep as many as your customers satisfied as possible? Because your actions are telling me otherwise…I’m absolutely disappointed. Yeah…I did have great hopes in you guys…but now…I’m not sure…I’m not sure….

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

People sure aren’t happy with the game going down. I was one of the people who got DCed before their first chest (crazy work schedule), and I am not the happiest of campers, but that is life.

My only regret is not being able to get the jewelry, since it is rather fantastic… the exotics and rares would have been nice though…

All in all, it was a fun event. I just wish I could have gotten the reward for it.

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

Posted by: Adriolan.8126

Adriolan.8126

you paid for core game … not for updates. Most AAA games released today get 1 bug fix patch and it ends there for everything else you must pay.

At the rate Anet is patching its major bugs it’ll be a year before this game is in good shape.

Posted by: Petoso.2574

Petoso.2574

I loved the event, many ppl lagged, I didnt… This is how I want the game to feel. Challenging, that is the word… I felt like it isnt even a dragon and it takes us 2,5 h, so the dragons should be much more longer… I just loved it, shame I didnt get precursor… maybe next time <3

Posted by: Aaron.1495

Aaron.1495

One time events this large and cool that give such great loot should repeat for at the least a day or two to give more people a chance to experience. One time slot is crazy.

Posted by: han.9042

han.9042

8 attempts! 7 crashes and last one was because of server update..grr!!

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Now that the event is officially over: there is really no reason to go back other than to maybe grab Ori nodes. There is nothing really to do in this zone now and since mobs are much harder than anywhere else + they have very very low drop rates: I will not be going back ever.

Hate to see such a beautiful zone go to waste. Oh well.

Anyways, I feel really bad and sorry to all the players who could not attend or the ones who could not even complete it. You have my condolences.

Blackie.8762

Should have renamed the event… Fractal of the Mists because it is the only thing they did right. Good job on making a sick dungeon that makes us pick our brain. But everything out trash. Back to the drawing boards devs.

I agree the actual events sucked. The dungeon is probably the funnest dungeon I’ve ran in 3 MMOs I’ve played.

However, I am not going as far as saying Anet is a terrible company and I’m going to quit the game and turn emo. They screwed up once, o well.

Posted by: riptidemage.6219

riptidemage.6219

Personally, for what I got to do, I enjoyed it. Missed the event by several minutes if map chat was to be believed, but then had a bunch of amazing people trying to get those of us who hadn’t done it into overflows. Props to those guys. I think the loot tables sound a bit messed up, and I’m definitely jealous, but in the end I’m just sad I never got to fight the final boss.

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

Let’s hope Christmas event is as fun as Mad King instead. We all did not enjoy some parts of Lost Shore. But thanks for the event !

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Posted by: Raighan.9804

Raighan.9804

I bet all these whiners are from WoW.

Really, you know?
Very disappointed with this weekend and I never played WoW, but did play GW1 from start until this year.

Posted by: Uwenthil Isilienda.2984

Uwenthil Isilienda.2984

Dear Anet,

My guild and I are usually exceedingly forgiving of all those hiccups that send other players into rage. Noll not spawning? Just do fractals (which are fun, by the way, thanks). Halloween? We had lots of fun and guild bonding over falling in the MK dungeon. PvP not balanced? Just go WvW! Bays and Hills OPed? Uhhh, we’ll leave that to the big guilds to gripe over. Lack of regulation for transfers? Well, let’s just cross our fingers and hope for a fix soon.

But as an Oceanic guild, we’re really tired of you catering only to North American and European players. As a semi-hardcore guild with lots of casuals, we’re tired of half-baked measures that simultaneously alienate both groups. A one-time event that takes place during our sleeping hours – right before the start of a long week – with ridiculous drop rates for precursors is just about the worst thing you could have done to folks like us.

I’m sure you’ve already heard it a trillion times before. I won’t waste your time or mine reiterating things that others can put more eloquently – or at least with more passion – than I do. But think about it: the people you’re offending, frustrating, and alienating aren’t just reactionaries, but intelligent, considerate folks who have been very supportive and tolerant. We’ve asked, with patience and politeness, for you to remember us. And you’ve responded by introducing yet another gamebreaking event that screws us over.

The funniest part was when we were all elated to be able to fight the ancient Karka on an overflow map, and were all booted – twice! – by the game. Now it appears that we can no longer attempt it. I think there was a lot of hysterical laughter and general “well, it’s Anet” comments going around. My favourite response?

“I’m not annoyed for deeply personal reasons, I’m just rather concerned for the sake of mankind. We might go extinct with incompetence on such a scale.”

Sincerely.

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

My only gripe with the Lost Shores was the big finale event and the first attack on LA. I’m thinking that they didn’t play out too well because of their grandscale combined with a lot of players. The premise was great and the events themselves were good but you need to consider to make events like these a little smaller scale or make specialized event overflows that house a lot less players than usually.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I tried to get into this twice. Once it lagged out. The second time it was canned by an emergency manoeuvre badly concealed as ‘routine’ maintenance.

If I had a subscription I’d cancel it. Every new addition to this game makes me resent it more.

Riel.2160

you paid for core game … not for updates. Most AAA games released today get 1 bug fix patch and it ends there for everything else you must pay.

At the rate Anet is patching its major bugs it’ll be a year before this game is in good shape.

that migh be true my friend they rushed release

but lets not forget they keep patching game very fast …
show me some other online b2p or even pay 2 play game that patch this fast …

btw league of legends does not count its much smaller game and much less work than this …

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Playing the event. Had to leave when the ancient karka got pushed to inside the karka den (I’m assuming that’s near the end). Come on tonight. See people talking about joining overflows and continuing the event. I go to one. The map starts running it. OH WHAT’S THIS? New client available. The end.

Posted by: RockSoap.3019

RockSoap.3019

I was really looking forward to this. Me and my buddy were grinding our little hearts out when time permitted in hopes of getting up to a proper level to contribute to the boss event, only to learn upon logging in an hour or so ago that the event was simply over. We were both under the impression that it was going to be a normal group event, and that “one time” simply referred to the fact that the event was for today only, not quite literally being “one time.”

I really didn’t know that we were supposed to camp out in-game until the one time boss spawned. I was having a normal day, with plans to take part in (read: likely die repeatedly) the boss event when it – I assumed – respawned in intervals like every other major boss. I’m incredibly disappointed to learn that my Sunday was supposed to be devoted to the event as opposed to enjoying it leisurely tonight when I had the time, as I’d done with the entirety of the game to this point.

I feel jilted out of the time and anticipation I put into this. Perhaps it was my fault for assuming “one time” was a buzzword, but I honestly feel that the entire structure of the event overall was haphazard and unfocused. I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing in the new map aside from an infuriating jumping puzzle or two, and thought it would all culminate in a satisfying group event quest line today.

I was mistaken.

Posted by: MysticChic.3502

MysticChic.3502

No, just no.

After spending 3+ hours on the final event, defeating the ancient karka, suffering the final cinematic where he falls into lava while we had 30 seconds left on the reboot timer, then having 6 seconds to run to the chest, and getting booted just before we could reach the chest, no, I really cannot find any appreciation for such a major slap in the face.

We now get a very clear picture of the appreciation that Anet gives its customers.

WvW’ers have already many times suffered this complete lack of professionalism from Anet with full resets with no more than 30 seconds of warning. Just dumped all your gold on trebs and golems? C’est la vie.

You really were joking about making an appreciation thread, yes?

Posted by: Kitchen.9781

Kitchen.9781

Rubbish event wonder how many people that came for the preview will buy the game im guessing it will be in the single digits um 0.

KazyDesguerre.7865

Events need to month long or something. It gives people time to enjoy it. I thought GW2 was catering to casuals? 3 day events are really not for casuals… especially on the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Currently Playing:
Beta Wars 2.

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

You bent us over Anet,
This aggression will not stand.

I give it a 3/10 for trying to make it an epic event.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

Posted by: Jeek.1572

Jeek.1572

yeah you screwed up this event big time. Really a big let down for the community.

Attachments:

Galen Grey.4709

No, just no.

After spending 3+ hours on the final event, defeating the ancient karka, suffering the final cinematic where he falls into lava while we had 30 seconds left on the reboot timer, then having 6 seconds to run to the chest, and getting booted just before we could reach the chest, no, I really cannot find any appreciation for such a major slap in the face.

We now get a very clear picture of the appreciation that Anet gives its customers.

WvW’ers have already many times suffered this complete lack of professionalism from Anet with full resets with no more than 30 seconds of warning. Just dumped all your gold on trebs and golems? C’est la vie.

You really were joking about making an appreciation thread, yes?

ohh you mean like how unprofessional Anet are that when something happens out of their control like say a crash due to server load they go yet again out their way to make it right ? such as it shows here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Disconnect-at-the-end-of-Lost-Shores-Event-Read-this
?

maybe they’re not as unprofessional as you think?

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Friday: I work 9-5 PM EST, like many do and thus was not available to participate in the event. I was under the impression that it would continue to repeat throughout the day, and upon logging in, was very disappointed to find that I had missed the boat due to my job.

So I chatted with a few of the event NPC’s to try out the storyline chain instead. After talking to Blingg, and muting my volume as a result of his infinite loop shouting, I made my way over to Hanto Trading Post, but found myself unable to progress. Frustrated, I found out from another player, and several guildies, that the NPC was bugged. I gave up on the event for now.

Saturday: I logged in and checked the trading post again, with the same results, and so I decided to hear to the locations where the Karka attack events were occurring. There was a rather large group of players camped out, so I grabbed a drink and a book and set up camp myself.

After roughly 2 hours of waiting, still no attack. Half the players had given up and left, and the other half were quite clearly agitated, to which I can relate. A friend who was camped out elsewhere, reported the attack never occurred there either. Looks like saturday was a wash too.

Sunday: Again, the event is held only once, and so early that, by the time im home from work, it’s already over. Needless to say, I’m rather frustrated at this point. So far the event has consisted of missing the intro, having several bugged middle phases, and missing the finale. I get to watch in town as people link awesome looking exotics, 20 slot bags, and legendary precursors.
Fankitteningtastic.

BUT WAIT! Lo and behold, a friend invites me to party! He’s found an overflow where the event has not been completed! In fact, it’s JUST getting started! I pop on over, and leap into the fray, and the event progresses for about 2 and 1/2 hours. The battle is like one big marathon, so many giant crab monsters, with so much health, who somehow self heal instead of dying the first time!

At one point, the server crashes and boots everyone from the overflow! I was added to a different overflow, but a few lucky friends logged back into the same overflow, and I was able to rejoin them. Had I not had someone I knew there to join off of, I would have been SOL. I’m sure at least a few people got screwed and were unable to rejoin that overflow. But we grind our way through it, and are nearing the VERY end, when the following message appears…

New build available. Your game will restart in 3 minutes.

TL:DR: ANet, are you kittenING SERIOUS?!

Posted by: Jarv.1972

Jarv.1972

Enjoyed the event had a blast killing stuff with guildies, Didn’t get much loot but that’s not really my thing anyway.

Also did the rest of you really have to come into a positive thread complaining? there are loads of them to do that in.

Had a great time, Enjoyed the 2 hours of the event, Most guildies did too bar a couple of dc’d issues but that’s being sorted so all good.

Lag semed much less than normal at these huge events for me, still looking forward to the pc upgrade soon though so i can enjoy the scenery more.

Anyway you can flame me now for not complaining