New Class for Season 3

New Class for Season 3

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

New Class in Season 3 “The Gardener”
Weapons; scythe main hand / weed puller offhand
Range Weapon; Poison Spay Gun
Ascended Weapon; Edward Scissor-hands (who also turns out to be the mysterious mister E)
Traits; Weeding, grooming, trimming, arranging, pruning

and so on….

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Hopefully there won’t be season 3, but they will give us expansion.. .oh sweet dreams

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Dread Knight

2hander weapon: Great Sword, Staff, Short Bow

Main Hand Weapon: Scepter, Sword, Axe, Dagger,

Off Hand Weapon: Focus, Shield, Sword, Axe, Scepter

Armor Type: Heavy

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Dread Knight

2hander weapon: Great Sword, Staff, Short Bow

Main Hand Weapon: Scepter, Sword, Axe, Dagger,

Off Hand Weapon: Focus, Shield, Sword, Axe, Scepter

I’ve seen the Dread Knight idea pitched around a lot, and I really like it. It gives the heavy armor category a third class. Not only that, but it would differ from the Guardian in that the Dread Knight would focus more on offensive and debilitating magic than support and protection.

Good stuff, but I also want to see brand new weapons and existing weapons becoming available for classes that currently can’t use them (i.e. rifles for rangers).

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Hopefully there won’t be season 3, but they will give us expansion.. .oh sweet dreams

dead horse.gif

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Newbstr.4871

Newbstr.4871

I want a shadowknight class. like the guardian but with necro atributes and passive debuffs.

I want a class with a blight vampire knight type playstyle. not like wow’s dk, but like the shadowknight of eq2.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

staff elementalist that can actually use their staff like they do in other ncsoft games  z_z

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

What we’re actually missing is a spear fighter, a Lancer if you will.
Let’s get land spears! and no I’m not talking about a Paragon.

I’d be more inclined to see this in an expansion (should that happen). There’d be a lot to be done in terms of the animation and skills.

Other weapons that we should see on a lancer would be
Two handed: Long bow, short bow
Main hand: Dagger, Sword, Axe, mace
Off hand: Dagger, shield,

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Master

Can only use Greatsword and Staff
F1-F3 give different abilities to each weapon – offensive/power, blocks/condis- support/might stacking/ reflects etc.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Arzyed.3985

Arzyed.3985

I would love to see additional classes and a new zone. My idea is bring a form of Nightfall back. With it would come 2 classes Paragon and Dervish (Gives a good nod to Gw1 players) and a smallish new continent maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of size of the explorable map is now.

Paragons could be a heavy armour, low-medium dmg spear/javelin throwing, offensive utility class bringing perma fury, team swiftness, easy might stacking, vulnerability. They could also have shouts to stay with the heavy armour shouting thing Anet has going on.

Dervishes could be a medium armour, high DPS, melee only, scythe swinging, bad-kitten . They could be melee only having a good amount of sticking potential useing a Scythe, Swords, Daggers and possibly a hammer. Their elites could be Avatar of Insert God Here giving them a new move set for X amount of time.

Both classes would bring a new weapon throwing spears/javelins and scythes respectively exclusivity for that class at the start and possibly released to other classes later on.

What this would do if bring more variety, more content and a new breath of life into the game which I would really appreciate.

TL;DR: Nightfall, Paragons and Dervs and a new small explorable continent would be awesome.

(edited by Arzyed.3985)

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Thord.2017

Thord.2017

The Ultimator

Armour: Heavy, Medium and Light
Weapons: All
Elite Skills: All Elite skills from all existing professions and races just to be sure there is one worth having somewhere amongst the transform to bear skill.

Warrior level 80, Guardian level 80, Ranger level 80, Thief level 80, Elementalist level 60

Server: Gunnars Hold [EU]

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

Dread Knight

2hander weapon: Great Sword

Main Hand Weapon: Sword, Mace

Off Hand Weapon:Shield

I’d prefer something like this and pitch it like the elementalist/engineer got crossed with WoW’s Death Knight and their damage is more focused around their “runes” or “glyphs” (honestly whatever ANet really wants with it). Which allows them to transition between frost, fire and poison-based auras (chill, burning and poison) and attacks that reflect those conditions and such.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Elementalist elites rework/addition?

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Come on Anet.We’re already running our 3rd year.
Give us a cookie in the form of a new heavy class.
A Death Knightish heavy would be awesome.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: The Comfy Chair.7265

The Comfy Chair.7265

I want me a 2h wielding light armored class. Melee damage dealer with with magic abilities. Maybe strong buffs, powerful HoT and protection spells for both self and allies.
Something different like that.

Yeah we really need something like new classes or such. I rarely log in nowadays. Still a great game though, but it feels like Ive done it all and cant really be bothered to do any more living stories.

They don’t need a new class for that, just give the Ele a Scythe, it’s already pretty much ready to go in terms of being a Dervish (aside from the avatar forms, of course).

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

New class? We already have light, medium, and heavy; what else do you need?

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Mordeus.1234

Mordeus.1234

I’m down with a new profession. Just as long as they don’t detract from the others already in the game.

I’m against another holy based one since we do have the Guardian and another dark/death based one since we have the Necromancer. It would have to be something so completely different with its’ own “sphere” of influence.

Guardian – Holy/Divinity/Protection
Engineer – Machinery/Alchemy
Ranger – Nature/Spirits
Warrior – Military/Warfare
Thief – Stealth/Shadows
Necromancer – Darkness/Astral/Death
Mesmer – Illusions/Psychic/Dimension
Elementalist – 4 Classical Elements/Weather

If they can find a completely new “sphere” that hasn’t already been filled then sure. But if it is going to be something like a heavy armoured version of the Necromancer or a light armoured version of the Guardian then I’m against it. Necromancers already have a hard enough time as it is for there to be a heavy armoured type that impedes upon one of its’ main roles.

It’s probably a better idea to just expand upon the pre-existing classes. Give each one a new weapon proficiency or a new set of skills. Let people make a build for the Guardian that emulates the Dervish or Monk. Or let people make a Necromancer build that fits their idea of a Death Knight, plus release some skins that give a slight mail armour appearance and you got yourself a “Death Knight”. I’m sure improving the existing 8 would provide alot more variety than adding a 9th.

(edited by Mordeus.1234)

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

• Heavy-armored;
  • Mobile;
  • Long-ranged spellcasting;
  • Higher focus on control/ offense than support;

Basically, a heavy-armored spellcasting profession that would be the opposite of a guardian.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

If its going to be a new class, it must be heavy to keep the number balance. No reason to make it a 2 – 3 – 4 ratio…

New Class for Season 3

WEXXES.2378

I would love to see additional classes and a new zone. My idea is bring a form of Nightfall back. With it would come 2 classes Paragon and Dervish (Gives a good nod to Gw1 players) and a smallish new continent maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of size of the explorable map is now.

Paragons could be a heavy armour, low-medium dmg spear/javelin throwing, offensive utility class bringing perma fury, team swiftness, easy might stacking, vulnerability. They could also have shouts to stay with the heavy armour shouting thing Anet has going on.

Dervishes could be a medium armour, high DPS, melee only, scythe swinging, bad-kitten . They could be melee only having a good amount of sticking potential useing a Scythe, Swords, Daggers and possibly a hammer. Their elites could be Avatar of Insert God Here giving them a new move set for X amount of time.

Both classes would bring a new weapon throwing spears/javelins and scythes respectively exclusivity for that class at the start and possibly released to other classes later on.

What this would do if bring more variety, more content and a new breath of life into the game which I would really appreciate.

TL;DR: Nightfall, Paragons and Dervs and a new small explorable continent would be awesome.

But how would a <Insert Non-Human Race Here> Dervish work?

Also, the six gods have been silent for quite a while. If anything,. most of the dervish have LOST most of their abilities.

Honestly, if we were to get a new class, it would have to based on the Zephyrites’ three aspects of Air Magic: The Wind, Sun, and Lightning, giving us something close to the Dervish minus the gods (which would fit perfectly, and thus eliminate the problems with races and stuff… I think.). It would also make sense if it had the combinations of traits from the Dervish, Paragon, and the Ritualist, as the Zephyrites are composed of both Canthans and Elonians.

It would also somewhat fill that last role of “Ancient Magic” theme. While the elementalist wields raw elements, the aspects feel like something else, no?

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Honestly, if we were to get a new class, it would have to based on the Zephyrites’ three aspects of Air Magic: The Wind, Sun, and Lightning, giving us something close to the Dervish minus the gods

I like this idea. How about they be able to drop aspect crystals for party/zerg to traverse areas? Fight with wind sun and lightning based skills. Glint powers… who knows what else.

New Class for Season 3

WEXXES.2378

Honestly, if we were to get a new class, it would have to based on the Zephyrites’ three aspects of Air Magic: The Wind, Sun, and Lightning, giving us something close to the Dervish minus the gods

I like this idea. How about they be able to drop aspect crystals for party/zerg to traverse areas? Fight with wind sun and lightning based skills. Glint powers… who knows what else.

Just made a post about it, after doing some research may work but I’d need some lore/GW1 enthusiats to put me into the ground.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Mufasa.8415

Mufasa.8415

I would like to see a samurai who brings along 1 new weapon; a spiked chain or a chained blade.
I would also like see the paragon make his way back into stage wielding spears.
And I think we’re in dire need of finally adding two handed-axes

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

New class means PvP is even harder to balance…no thanks.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

PvP cannot be balanced unless you eliminate a lot more variables. 8 classes is too many, 1 would be ideal. 5-7 different weapon builds is too many, 1 would be ideal. Dozens of traits are too many, 1 would be ideal. Dozens of different armor types are too many, one would be ideal. Hundreds of different stat builds from armor are too many, one would be ideal.

Even then, a player’s actual skill at PvP could be tarnished by random lag spikes from their ISP. This is a baseless argument to limit PvE possibilities.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

PvP cannot be balanced unless you eliminate a lot more variables. 8 classes is too many, 1 would be ideal. 5-7 different weapon builds is too many, 1 would be ideal. Dozens of traits are too many, 1 would be ideal. Dozens of different armor types are too many, one would be ideal. Hundreds of different stat builds from armor are too many, one would be ideal.

Even then, a player’s actual skill at PvP could be tarnished by random lag spikes from their ISP. This is a baseless argument to limit PvE possibilities.

no its not because actually even PVE is affected by it. A class msut fit into the balances in either section. You can not just force a class into a game. IT has to work balanced PvE AND PvP.
Otherwise you all not jsut the one i qutoe will sit here in this thread again, complain how boring/broken/stupid the class is and they should have focused on the game mechanics and the LS, which they should and improve it.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Cruril Darksbane.2318

Cruril Darksbane.2318

Honestly I rather see Tengu in a expansion for S3.

Living story hasn’t gotten us anywhere, and we really need something new and fresh.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’d love to see the 3rd Heavy class merged class as Dervish, Paragon and Ritualist...

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

Is it only me to whom sorts of things like “dread knight” and “death\shadow\dark\etc knight” seems ridiculous? Like all these “annihilators”, “ripper”, “devastator”, “reaver”. Come on! It’s pathos nonsense that will impress only 10 years old children… =_=

(edited by MeGaZlo.9516)

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: NaotsuguLH.8915

NaotsuguLH.8915

Monk:
2Hand: Knuckle, Nunchukas
Mainhand: Throwing Knives, Rosary Beads (magic/ranged)
Offhand: Focus, Torch

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: NaotsuguLH.8915

NaotsuguLH.8915

I would like to see a samurai who brings along 1 new weapon; a spiked chain or a chained blade.
I would also like see the paragon make his way back into stage wielding spears.
And I think we’re in dire need of finally adding two handed-axes

I approve.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

Juggernaut – very high defense, very low attack, but works with conditions inflicting.
Heavy armor; maul/mace main hand and warhorn/torch off hand for melee; rifle and whip (new weapon) for ranged. Lower range than other ranged (1,000)
Elites: 1. stone giant form (invulnerability for x seconds, slow moving) 2. Avalanche (speed attack, interrupt and stun X targets xxx radius)

New Class for Season 3

narwhalsbend.7059

Juggernaut – very high defense, very low attack, but works with conditions inflicting.
Heavy armor; maul/mace main hand and warhorn/torch off hand for melee; rifle and whip (new weapon) for ranged. Lower range than other ranged (1,000)
Elites: 1. stone giant form (invulnerability for x seconds, slow moving) 2. Avalanche (speed attack, interrupt and stun X targets xxx radius)

We already have on race of plant people; we don’t need more. Also, the developers want to avoid anything culturally specific.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Newbstr.4871

Newbstr.4871

why not reintroduce dual class?

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

GW2 doesn’t need such 0815 generic junk like Death Knights, Dread Knights, Shadow Knights and os on.
Nor does GW2 need such old terrible coffee, like warmed up Dervishs, Paragons or Ritualists as new seperate classe,s which all 3 don#t fit into GW2 and those thigns, that did fit, got already merged into the currently playable classes. When will people finally grasp this and deal with it, that GW2 isn’t the GW1 2.0 clone with better graphics, that so many people seem to have hoped that it would be that.

What GW2 needs is better and more specific as liek also more depthful horizontal character progression in form of adding Sub Classes to the current 8 Main Classes.
With that can be the existign classes get improved, without the need to add for every little tiny thign directly a complete new seperate class, when its just enough to improve somethign already existign with new class elements for that the Main Class could get specialized into to get more horizontal character progression.

A Ritualist is nothing else, than an into Spectral Magic specialized Necromancer!
Both are occultists that have learned to use various forms of Death Magic, where Spectral Magic is just a specialized form of Death Magic that allows the occultist to get into contact with ghosts and souls, that are still bonded to the world of the living by mainly positive or negative emotions.
A Ritualist in a positive sense is nothing else, than an Exorcist – someone who summons ghosts and spirits to get into contact with them in order to help them losing their bonds, that hold them in the world of the living and in case of evil spirits, exorcises them and banishs them from the world of the living to send them back to the underworld. So a Ritualist/Exorcist is just someone, who uses the occult wisdom of Necromancy in such a way to help with it others and also ghosts to remove their chains that bind them to this world, where simple Necromancy in form of Death Magic is just only the knowledge about how to summon undead bodies from the underworld and not per se how to get into contact with souls and ghosts.
Souls are for a simple Necromancer nothing else than just a source of power that they use to summon their undead bodies and in case of GW2 to use it as another Life Force, with that they can shift into a state between life and death in which they don’t suffer any pain or get hurt ect.

Once Necromancers should become able to wield Greatswords or normal Swords and Shields, thats everythign thats needed to make out of them “Shadow Knights” together with fitting Skills, Traits, Equipment Stats, Runes and Sigils.

Whoever suggest such class names like Death Knight, Shape Shifter, Witch Doctor and the like or Demon Hunter clearly has played too much bad generic MMOs and also doesn’t understand, that ANet has had with GW1 and has here with GW2 their own scheme of how the classes get name. Namely with just singualr words!

If we will get a new soldier class of that scheme, then it would be simply named the Knight, and nothign specific like Shadow, Death, Holy, Dread or whatever for sany else of a nonsensye knight one can think of – just Knight, because this leaves open the most freedom for class design and individualism.

personally I think if we should ever get a 3rd soldier class, I think it will be something under the term of a “Knight” together with new polearm weapons like Halberds and Great Axes (Reskin)(Halberds are polearm weapon with an Axe Blade and a Pike), however, knight is too generic, so I think something under a new name term would fit better to GW2, somethign like “Partizan” as a “Partisan” is also a name of a well known polearm weapon and its a class term, that isn’t really used alot in MMOs.
The only game i can think of, in which Partizans exist, is Dark Souls (2) and that isn’t even a real MMO.

Also I think, Partizan as a Class Name resembles also a tiny bit “Paragon” as both begin with Par and I think this should make up fir a little bridge, that Partizans could be just renamed and improved Paragons basically, which changed from throwing javelins and the like to polearms like Halberds, Glaives, Lances and the like and use Spears just normally in melee combat with also having a weapon skill to throw them as a kind of mid range skill that could hit all targets in a line of sight.

I think, Partizans as a final 9th Main Class and improving from that point on all 9 Main Classes with additional Sub Classes, like Ritualists for Necromancers would be the absolute best way for Anet to go with the game’s future to keep this game also in the next years fresh and alive.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

New class means PvP is even harder to balance…no thanks.

can’t break what’s already broken /shrug

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

New Class for Season 3

narwhalsbend.7059

why not reintroduce dual class?

Everyone would just use the heaviest class possible and re-skin their armor with whatever they want.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Housewife
Weapons: Dagger (kitchen knife)
Range Weapon: Axe (meat cleaver)
Ascended Armour: Apron (actual apron)
Traits: Cooking, cleaning, scraping, eating…

Actually I just hope for Dervish. I read about them and they seem really interesting. That, and my favourite weapon in general is a Scythe.

Also, please add Apron to the gem store. I would buy one. =(

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

@narwhalsbend “We already have on race of plant people; we don’t need more. Also, the developers want to avoid anything culturally specific.”

Say what?!?

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Zera Allimatti.2541

Zera Allimatti.2541

The (you know which company that starts with an ‘n’ has an ‘x’ somewhere in the middle I’m talking about but won’t name because then this post will be deleted) shareholder
Weapons: RNG, micro-transactions, RNG within micro-transactions
Ranged weapon: same as above
Ascended armour: Wolf skin clothing made from wolves of Wall St.
Traits: Influence to affect what get’s made in NCSoft games

Give us more GW 1 weapon and armor skins, please. COPY/PASTE ALREADY!!!!

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I’m down with a new profession. Just as long as they don’t detract from the others already in the game.

I’m against another holy based one since we do have the Guardian and another dark/death based one since we have the Necromancer. It would have to be something so completely different with its’ own “sphere” of influence.

Guardian – Holy/Divinity/Protection
Engineer – Machinery/Alchemy
Ranger – Nature/Spirits
Warrior – Military/Warfare
Thief – Stealth/Shadows
Necromancer – Darkness/Astral/Death
Mesmer – Illusions/Psychic/Dimension
Elementalist – 4 Classical Elements/Weather

If they can find a completely new “sphere” that hasn’t already been filled then sure. But if it is going to be something like a heavy armoured version of the Necromancer or a light armoured version of the Guardian then I’m against it. Necromancers already have a hard enough time as it is for there to be a heavy armoured type that impedes upon one of its’ main roles.

It’s probably a better idea to just expand upon the pre-existing classes. Give each one a new weapon proficiency or a new set of skills. Let people make a build for the Guardian that emulates the Dervish or Monk. Or let people make a Necromancer build that fits their idea of a Death Knight, plus release some skins that give a slight mail armour appearance and you got yourself a “Death Knight”. I’m sure improving the existing 8 would provide alot more variety than adding a 9th.

Hi there, I gave this some thought.
You got something interesting going here, because “spheres” are basically a combo of lore background, moral character and ability. I think we need to forget about the moral character though, because each class can be a vicious killer in this game.. there is no cute healer class that is buffing, healing and throwing around stars here (I didn’t mention butterflies).

In short: there’s no such thing as a good or evil class. An “evil” counterpart of the guardian would just be a class with other skill effects: less blue light and more dark colours. In my opinion that would be totally silly and pointless.

So what we are looking for is something “different”.
We have

• ‘holy magic righteous knight and protector’ (guardian)
  • ‘weapon master, soldier, brawler dedicated to the war god’ (warrior)
  • ‘sneaky dagger-assassin, shadow mage and rogue’ (thief)
  • ‘ingenious inventor, alchemist and technician’ (engineer)
  • ‘survivalist, wildlife hero, archer and pet-lover’ (ranger)
  • ‘death-aspected mage, summoner and occultist’ (necromancer)
  • ‘elemental mage, using the energy of primaries’ (elementalist)
  • ‘illusionist and duellist, confuser and mindbender’ (mesmer)

What we don’t have…?

Mysticism: Dervish
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dervish
In some ways it looks like the guardian, calling on the power of gods, yet at the same time they have an occultist feel about them. Prayers are part of their weapons-dance.

Spiritualism/martial artist
The monk using staff or fists (brass knuckles anyone) – Asian…

Nature mage: Druidism
Ranger fills this to a certain part (wilderness survival), elementalist as well (earth/water).

It’s not easy to come up with a new class out of nowhere, but what’s more important is that it’s quite possible to add things that (traditionally) do not belong to a certain ‘myth’ to give it more depth, more interesting features.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Bryzy.2719

Bryzy.2719

We don’t necessarily need a new class. It would be nice, sure – but it needn’t be so complex.

Simply giving each profession access to just one weapon they previously couldn’t use (and please don’t say rifle for Rangers – we want staff not a stoopid blunderbuss :P) would be enough to create a hell of a lot more build diversity and playstyles.

Additionally, giving traits their much-needed fixing and rearranging would make this even better.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Loiterer.4235

Loiterer.4235

and whip (new weapon) for ranged

Simon Belmont in Guild Wars?

I like it.

Attachments:

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Shadow Knight

Can be a class that is heavy armor and good at conditions and CC.
With Shout that cause illusions to conditions.

it can have a mind control mechanic.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

rolleyes Knighthonor, somewhere its enough… with all this WoW Fanboyism
This won’t change GW2 into a WoW Clone, so more you repeat your mostly same Shadow Knight Threads.
We get it, that you seem to love knights over everything, just from looking at your posting history:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/New-Class-for-Season-3/first#post4606042 – You about wanting Dread Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/New-Class-for-Season-3/first#post4611805 – You about wantign Shadow Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Features-Patch-Wishlist-Add-yours/page/2#post3742140 – You again for Shadow Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/suggestions/Third-Heavy-Class-Idea/first#post3380151 – You again about Shadow Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/strong-desire-for-new-Heavy-armor-melee-class/first#post3261588 – You another time about Shadow Knights

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/If-you-were-Lead-Manager-or-Development/first#post3111241 – Oh see!! Its you again for once for Dread Knights this time
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Are-you-offended-by-Shadow-Knight/first#post3073082 – it gets boring slowly, again Shadow Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/halloween-event-hint-at-Shadow-Knight-class/first#post3065700 – god, I can’t read it anymore already…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Ready-for-new-races-professions-and/first#post1682351 – oh hey, its mind boggling you again Shadow Knight
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Third-most-closest-soldier-profession/first#post1630268 – just sigh

just as a side note, said from you as a reminder in case of Shadow Knights
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/ppl-were-against-Paladins-and-guns-lol/first#post1378177

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-new-class/page/3#post1354388 – /facepalm

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-new-class/page/3#post1333796 – double /facepalm

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Next-gw2-Expansion-Class/page/3#post365667 – triple /facepalm

Seriously!
Just two questions to you:

1) When will you finally realize, that ANet has its own Class Name Scheme?
If there will be ever such a Class, then it will be just the Knight, no Shadow Knight, no Dread Knight, no Death Knight, no Holy Knight, no Dragon Knight, no wahteve,r just plain and simple Knight

2) Why the hell are you so obsessed with Shadow Knights, when the game already has two dark based classes and everythign that would be needed to get your so wished Shadow knight would be that Necromancers shoulld receive Greatswords, Swords and Shields with new Weapon Skilsl and et voila, you have your Shadow Knight there

2.1) Why dont you do, what just a smart person would do and create yourself a Warrior and equipt it with the dyes, armor, back piece, weapons, runes and sigils, that make that character look like a Shadow Knight the most??
The answer to this is simple, because you most likely want just only a new seperate class, that feels like a merge between warrior and necromancer and not a new gw2 unique class because you are a WoW fan that played for my opinion too much Shadow/Death Knights there and in other generic wow clones that have this kind of generic dark fantasy class also too

And you seriously asked the community, if we would get offended by your Shadow Knight suggestions … as a GW2 Player seeing this big wow fanboyism just to get 1 class from it into GW2, I would have to say after all this absolutely YES

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Mufasa.8415

Mufasa.8415

Another class could be a Bard who uses musical instruments along with a wide variety of other weapons to buff their teammates and subdue their enemies.

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

My proposal, short version.

Profession Man-At-Arms
Armour Heavy
Weapons Shortbow, Sword (MH), Mace (MH), Warhorn (OH), Pistol (either), Axe (Either)
Skills Types Defensive Rallies, Retinue.

Defensive Rallies would concentrate on providing buffs for self and allies:

‘Charge’ would give a small Quickness buff and Stability, ‘Rally Point’ an AOE heal and Condi Removal, ‘Take The Hill’ Swiftness and Might, ‘Cut ’Em Down’ short term extra damage, Critical Chance and Vulnerability.

Retinue would work similar to Necro Minions but be chosen from:

Shield Bearer (defender), Arquebusier (rifleman), Hospitaller (medic), Squire (swordsman).

Elites

Hold The Line would be an immovable banner offering several buffs, combining one buff from each of the above shouts plus Retaliation. Regroup would temporarily force all Retinue to stay close to the player character while receiving a boon to their attributes.

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

@Orpheal, wow! You really dug someone’s posting history! I fear if you dig in mine you might find out how my opinions fluctuate based on time! :O

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

New Class for Season 3

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I dont think we need a new class. Giving existing weapons to our current classes would b enough. Like many have stated giving necromancer a greatsword as an option=death knight.

New Class for Season 3

narwhalsbend.7059

@narwhalsbend “We already have on race of plant people; we don’t need more. Also, the developers want to avoid anything culturally specific.”

Say what?!?

Juggernauts already exist in GW lore.