Only 10 Daily Achivements?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Limiting it now was probably best for the latter category (the new players who may feel they’ll never be able to catch up to the old players) in the long run. When 3-4 years of LS achievements have come and gone.

Even with the new system, new players will never be able to catch up. There’s quite a number of achievement points tied to the older LS events, holidays, and one WvW season (soon to be two, once the second ends).

The only way to change that would be to cap everything. And then you’d have a number of players sitting at the top of the Leaderboard with the same amount of points, with the top spot arbitrarily decided by Anet.

(that’s of course for people that care about Leaderboard – those that don’t care, which is probably the huge majority, never needed any caps at all).

That’s how I think it currently stands. Everything now has a cap. The leader board will eventually be full of people with the same number of AP until they add new ones in.

It will add to the pressure of doing the LS events every time for the small minority of those on the leader board who must remain on it and reach #1.

That and the leaders on the leader board shouldn’t be there because they do the Dailies and Monthlies every day and every month. There’s nothing hard about them. It would be different if the Dailies and Monthlies were actually difficult to do in a day. But they aren’t.

Posted by: CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

No Dev has responded yet?

I do not want this issue to just “go away”.

Let’s keep this thread alive because there are way too many of us who want our options back when it comes to dailies.

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

This game is getting dumbed down, step by step. Do they really consider Chinese to be that daft?

How is it getting ‘dumbed down’ if it narrows down the options and takes longer than before?

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

You have to try really hard to avoid doing leveler, recycler, killer and daily events just by playing however you want (except RP, I guess ;P) and it seems we’re getting them almost every day now. That’s what I’m calling ‘dumbing down’.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

Seera.5916

You have to try really hard to avoid doing leveler, recycler, killer and daily events just by playing however you want (except RP, I guess ;P) and it seems we’re getting them almost every day now. That’s what I’m calling ‘dumbing down’.

That’s what the Daily is supposed to be though.

Something you do as you play how you want to play. It wasn’t meant to be something that you had to go out of your way to do.

It’s why they changed how Dailies were originally.

Originally there was only one set of Dailies and one set of Monthlies. And they were fixed. And you had to do them all. There were only 5 Dailies. There were only 4 Monthlies. And it covered all aspects of the game. Someone who did not want to do WvW wasn’t able to get the Monthly or Daily. And those who did not want to dungeons weren’t able to get the Monthly. If I recall correctly. Someone who did not wish to PvP couldn’t get the Monthly.

It catered to the player that dabbled in everything. Then they changed it to what we had before the most recent patch. And then they saw people doing every single option. Enough so (they probably have the ability to check this) that they had to do something to slow down how fast the hardcore achievement point hunters broke free from the casual crowd.

They likely went to far and we’ll likely see a shift towards more Daily options in a future patch if not sooner.

Posted by: DavidH.7380

DavidH.7380

I’ve been wondering if that is a direct reaction to this thread or others like it. Unless the first few days were just a totally random coincidence, it appears Anet made a hasty change to the daily rotation and made semi-permanent the ones that are almost impossible to play and not get. The only reason I can think of for that is as a temporary fix until they add more variety and start the rotations again.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I’ve been wondering if that is a direct reaction to this thread or others like it. Unless the first few days were just a totally random coincidence, it appears Anet made a hasty change to the daily rotation and made semi-permanent the ones that are almost impossible to play and not get. The only reason I can think of for that is as a temporary fix until they add more variety and start the rotations again.

I was originally very opposed to such an amount of dailies, but seeing the trend in the mix now, I can say that it feels really natural now – just play and most likely you’ll be at 4/5 or 5/5 before you even check the list. Heck, even Daily Feast now is a realistic 5 foods.

For once – thanks for the change! I never thought of dailies as a “challenge” but a “chore” instead, so having them naturally achieved now is a big plus for me and not “dumbing down” at all because IMO they should’ve been like this from the start.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

You will play what we tell to play (less daily choice), when we tell you (fixed scheduled events) and these are the new features?

What’s next, Bots coming soon to the Gem Store?

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I was originally very opposed to such an amount of dailies, but seeing the trend in the mix now, I can say that it feels really natural now – just play and most likely you’ll be at 4/5 or 5/5 before you even check the list. Heck, even Daily Feast now is a realistic 5 foods.

For once – thanks for the change! I never thought of dailies as a “challenge” but a “chore” instead, so having them naturally achieved now is a big plus for me and not “dumbing down” at all because IMO they should’ve been like this from the start.

But what if there were 4-5 more that were a ‘chore’ to do (I’d call them fun things to seek out and do, but I digress) like we had before?

You’d get your 5 done just by doing whatever else you do, and you can ignore the 4-5 more that are a ‘chore’.

Those of us who enjoy seeking out and doing the ones that are a ‘chore’ can.

Win/win?

How does having more impact you in that scenario?

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

But what if there were 4-5 more that were a ‘chore’ to do (I’d call them fun things to seek out and do, but I digress) like we had before?

You’d get your 5 done just by doing whatever else you do, and you can ignore the 4-5 more that are a ‘chore’.

Win/win?

Especially considering the fact that they are capped now.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Win/win?

No, I’m always ok with more options, as I would usually complete extra dailies if I found them fun. Just saying that it’s not as restrictive as I expected it to be.

Though it might be too good in ANet’s eyes if statistically too much dailies got completed, so that might’ve been a countermeasure. And there’re also achievement grinders who can’t control themselves… Again, just saying, as I’m always trying to see the full picture and not only things which affect me.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Limiting it now was probably best for the latter category (the new players who may feel they’ll never be able to catch up to the old players) in the long run. When 3-4 years of LS achievements have come and gone.

Even with the new system, new players will never be able to catch up. There’s quite a number of achievement points tied to the older LS events, holidays, and one WvW season (soon to be two, once the second ends).

The only way to change that would be to cap everything. And then you’d have a number of players sitting at the top of the Leaderboard with the same amount of points, with the top spot arbitrarily decided by Anet.

(that’s of course for people that care about Leaderboard – those that don’t care, which is probably the huge majority, never needed any caps at all).

That’s how I think it currently stands. Everything now has a cap. The leader board will eventually be full of people with the same number of AP until they add new ones in.

The LS AP are capped by event, of course, but they are not capped in general. Which means that people that did LS season one, as long as they will continue to play, will always be that number of points ahead of anyone that would start playing today. It’s simply impossible to catch up.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Win/win?

No, I’m always ok with more options, as I would usually complete extra dailies if I found them fun. Just saying that it’s not as restrictive as I expected it to be.

Though it might be too good in ANet’s eyes if statistically too much dailies got completed, so that might’ve been a countermeasure. And there’re also achievement grinders who can’t control themselves… Again, just saying, as I’m always trying to see the full picture and not only things which affect me.

Ah, OK. Wasn’t getting the full picture of where you were coming from.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

daily events can be a major pain. Not all areas have plenty of events so you’ll finish one with every step. With the mega servers, often events are done before you get one shot in.

My question would really be: why would they undo the February 26th 2103 update?

Seera.5916

The LS AP are capped by event, of course, but they are not capped in general. Which means that people that did LS season one, as long as they will continue to play, will always be that number of points ahead of anyone that would start playing today. It’s simply impossible to catch up.

But the hardcore achievement point hunters will have those done within a few days of the LS being added. Then they’d have 9 or so days to be tied for first.

The cap on Daily and Monthly just reduces how much the difference is between the hardcore achievement point hunters and the more casual ones.

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

I have no idea how anyone can complain about daily achievements. Mine haven’t reset for 6 days. You guys should consider yourselves lucky.

Lankybrit.4598

daily events can be a major pain. Not all areas have plenty of events so you’ll finish one with every step. With the mega servers, often events are done before you get one shot in.

My question would really be: why would they undo the February 26th 2103 update?

Daily events are easy. Queensdale Champion train.

Updated every Monday

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Less choices hurts the average player. Even if the 5 PvE dailies are easy you can’t get an additional 1,2, or 3 more points via PvE if you feel like it. With achievement chests these limits become a problem. With the old system I easily got my 5 daily through PvE play and often 1 or 2 more just from doing my PvE play. Now I’m limited to 5 or 6 instead of 1 through 10. The less PvE points I can earn per day when I feel like pursuing them, the longer it takes me to get that next achievement chest. The same goes for PvP only players who are throttled as well.

I’ve been lurking the PvP forum and it seems there are a lot of complaints about PvE players taking up space. So it seems this new change doesn’t really help most players in each game mode.

Result, Anet trying to funnel players into game modes they don’t care for helps no one.

As far as the players that can’t control themselves from doing every single daily there is, again more dailies benefit them. They’ll hit the 10k cap sooner and then don’t have to worry about it ever again. Maybe Anet should offer a gem store item, “Cap Your Daily” that will cap them at 10k. I’d probably gift those to a few people here just so I don’t have to hear how horrible it is having to do every daily.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I like being forced to play content I don’t want to do because there is no alternative ^^ /endsarcasm

Posted by: MikaHR.1978

MikaHR.1978

Agreed, now dailies are much more annoying since there are way less choices. If tehy wanted to nerf achievement points they should have just limited those to 5-10/day but leave almost double choices to choose from.
IF , otoh, they wanted to “ecourage” something they could have just made it that that"encouraged" daily is worth 2 “points” for daily instead of standard 1 “point”. But leave as many choices as before.

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Thanks God. No more brainless zombies playing this game just for the AP.

Thanks God, ANet.

What do you care how anyone plays the game? So what if they want to play the game for AP? If that what makes it fun for them, then great. They are playing the game how they want to play which is awesome.

People should play how they want. They certainly shouldn’t be subjected to your rude and strictly lopsided opinions.

The reason is ( for me, personally ) as follows:

We had a great guildmate. At first, when we all started playing the game, he was very helpful and engaged in all guild activities.
After a couple of months time, he became an AP zombie. Whenever he logged in the game, he would do ALL AP EVERY SINGLE DAY. He stopped helping newer guildmates, stopped participating in guild missions and any other guild-related activies. He started cursing new guildmates just because he “was busy doing something he had to do, which is all ap for today, otherwise someone else would surpass him.” ( his words ).

Yes, I do care how other people play, so do our guildmates who want to have a healthy environment within the guild and game’s community.

Cheers

So let me get this straight. Because one guy who chased AP points made it bad for you personally and those in your guild, all AP chasers are brainless zombies? That is certainly what you were indicating in the way you stated what you said. And how do AP chasers derogatorily affect the game’s community? The answer is that they do not. As long as they are not in your guild, they don’t affect you at all.

There were numerous threads of the kind of our guild’s experience on this forums. Henceforth, it is more likely that it has nothing to do with a narrow community of my guild, but the game’s community as a whole.

Thanks for the discussion.

Cheers

I never indicated that others didn’t have a similar situation. But there are many in my guild who are AP chasers and they do not adversely affect us at all. They do their thing and join in when they want.

I know others who are not in my guild who go about their day chasing AP points and they don’t hurt a soul.

So how is it that any of those people I just referenced hurt you? What did they ever do to you to be called ‘brainless zombies’? How are they adversely affecting you or the community in any way? Blanket statements like that are uncalled for.

You seem to be missing the obvious: as the incidents that affect me are apparent in other groups of people, totally unrelated to me, it is rather logical to assume that the GW2 community may experience the issue as a whole. It has nothing to do with the fact that the experiences of the other groups of people do not affect me DIRECTLY.

Unsound arguments are unwanted here.

Cheers

Maybe it isn’t me who is missing the obvious, but you. I indicated that I was sure that other had similar situations. I also indicated that there are like just as many who do not have that problem as observed from people my guild.

There are, in fact, probably more people who do not share your problem because people do not generally go onto forums and start threads that say things like “We are happy with our AP chasers because they don’t bother us.” It is only those who have issues that post threads. Added to that, there are so many more people who do not post or frequent GW2 forums than there are those who are. Also, thread tend to be negative or informational rather than positive.

Also, I am not vain enough to believe that all things I have difficulties with and see similar threads posted here in the forums are universal.

My argument wasn’t unsound, it was completely valid. I think your difficulty with it actually comes from the fact that someone has an opposing view of your situation. I understand what you are saying, I just don’t think it is a community wide detriment.

To put a twist on your statement: Nonobjective arguments that result in name calling never needed anywhere.

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Any chance that they could merge pvp kill daily and WvW kill daily?

Getting kills in pvp isn’t hard, but just finding a fight in WvW can take a half hour.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Posted by: Tonya B.2853

Tonya B.2853

I don’t like PvP or WvW and that is forcing us PvE players to do them to get our achievement points. I do like the mix of Pvp and WvW for those players but it should be a choice of 5 for each choice so we don’t have to do a category we don’t like.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

5 for each?
i rather have a choice of 10 each, even if it blocks the rest when you completed 10 dailies it’s better then what we have now.
for one, when there are only 5 PvE dailies and 2 of them are champion slayer and dungeon runner it means it’s a no go for that day, the previous one was mildly tolerable because i had about 8 to choose from and 3 PvP ones.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I’m late into this thread, but I wanted to share my sentiments for the people opposing the changes to the daily rotations and the vastly lacking options. I’m in it for the AP’s as well as trying to enjoy the game for what it is. I was happy getting AP’s in the WVW tourny until last week when I managed to finish that off. Only problem is, last week they screwed up the dailies.

I’m not a PvP’er, never have been, never want to be. DON’T FORCE US TO PLAY MODES WE DON’T WANT TO. It’s not a good way to retain players, as many have already said so far. For AP chasers, like most of us are, it is tantamount to forcing us to partake in modes of the game we just don’t like. We are being limited in the amount of options that we were able to choose from pre-15th-April patch.

The better option would be to BROADEN the amount of dailies like you had on offer pre-patch and put in the PvP ones on top of it. That way it gives us a vast choice of what we want to do and doesn’t limit anyone to doing any mode. “Play the game the way you want to play”… Anet. Your words. More PR spin? I’m beginning to think so.

Increase the range of dailies so you can make everyone happy.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Alloy.2839

Alloy.2839

I would prefer more options to complete the daily/monthly as existed before the 4/15 patch. The unified PvE, PvP, and WvW daily is good. I personally don’t see a reason for a daily/lifetime AP cap, but it wouldn’t gore my ox to have one.

Posted by: Sourde Noire.5286

Sourde Noire.5286

Before the patch, dailies were great. Sometimes you’d get a bad rotation and had to go out of your way a bit to get them done, but usually you’d get them done just by playing the game. It felt more or less natural.

Now you can do exactly 5 in PvE and if you don’t like or play PvP, like me, then you will have to do those or bugger off.

Seriously, what a step backwards. I’d rather have the daily system from release, where you had the same gather/events/kill stuff/kill groups of stuff over this. It feels forced and like a chore.

Of course, I don’t have to do the dailies, but then I’d not log in at all some days. And I guess this is supposed to be an incentive to log in and stay longer, because it sure takes forever now with some bad rotations.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Had to burn 2 skill scrolls to get today’s daily done since 3 of the 8 non-pvp goals were WvW or fractal. Only have level 80 characters and no way I can gain 3 levels in my daily gaming session.

Thanks Anet.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Lankybrit.4598

Had to burn 2 skill scrolls to get today’s daily done since 3 of the 8 non-pvp goals were WvW or fractal. Only have level 80 characters and no way I can gain 3 levels in my daily gaming session.

Thanks Anet.

You only need to gain one Level for Leveler. You may be thinking of Skill Points, where you need to gain 3.

Updated every Monday

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Looks as if the “only 10” happens in the current achievement rotation (every 5 days?).

I’m not being highly critical, but if some days there are 12 options and then only 10 are available other days, I tend to think the rotation is in some way bugged.

PLEASE fix this Anet.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Thanks Anet.

You only need to gain one Level for Leveler. You may be thinking of Skill Points, where you need to gain 3.

There are a limited number of skill points in the open world….if they are all completed, then a skill scroll and a level are the only ways to gain skill points (thus without the scrolls, you would need to level up 3 times).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

JustTrogdor.7892

Thanks Anet.

Actually today it is skill point accumulator which requires 3 either leveling, finding skill point challenges if not completed already or burning scrolls.

Today there are only 5 PvE dailies:

Daily Events, Daily Kills, Daily Reviver, Recycler, and Skill Point Accumulator.

The later requires either leveling 3 times, burning scrolls, or finding skill point challenges. Finding skill point challenges is not possible if you have already completed the map and done all the challenges so you are left with burning scrolls or spending a lot of time to level 3 times.

Finishing dailies should never require burning resources just for the sake of finishing a daily.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Lankybrit.4598

Thanks Anet.

There are a limited number of skill points in the open world….if they are all completed, then a skill scroll and a level are the only ways to gain skill points (thus without the scrolls, you would need to level up 3 times).

You get skill points when you level? OK sorry, still got things to figure out.

BTW: If I had 80s that had done all the skill points, I’d start another character to get the skill points.

Updated every Monday

(edited by Lankybrit.4598)

JustTrogdor.7892

BTW: If I had 80s that had done all the skill points, I’d start another character to get the skill points.

What if you are out of character slots?

The Burninator

Lankybrit.4598

Then you probably wouldn’t have just 80s who have done every single Skill Point.

Updated every Monday

JustTrogdor.7892

Then you probably wouldn’t have just 80s who have done every single Skill Point.

Maybe, maybe not. I know several players with all 80s in their character slots. Not to mention the fact that creating a new character just to complete a daily deviates a large amount from flexible game play. Should people really have to create new characters to finish a daily?

The Burninator

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Much as I think it’s just whining to presume that any more options are “deserved”, I sincerely hope this change wasn’t made solely to address the ap arms race- much simpler solution is to give X ap’s for the daily/monthly “meta” (along with normal daily/monthly rewards being attached to that meta) and none for the individual achievements.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Behellagh.1468

Maybe, maybe not. I know several players with all 80s in their character slots. Not to mention the fact that creating a new character just to complete a daily deviates a large amount from flexible game play. Should people really have to create new characters to finish a daily?

Exactly. Now I could have created a new character and try to quickly get 3 skill points done but probably couldn’t have completed the other four during my gaming session. It’s much harder playing a level appropriate character at lower levels than a down leveled one with full skills and exotic items.

Now if I had started the day close to leveling I might have been able to get 2 skill points but luck had it I only had 1/10th of the XP bar full.

Edit: I don’t care about the AP, I want the laurel I can convert into 1g with T6 mat bags.

RIP City of Heroes

Lankybrit.4598

You want to do the dailes, you do whatever it takes. If you create a new character for skill points now, just leave it hanging around for the next time you need them, or for leveler.

People are finding ways to make out the dailies to be extremely challenging, when they are in fact, not. With a little foresight, anyway.

Heck, I’ve only been back for a few weeks, but I’ve been doing Champion Trains and have about 7 or 8 skill scrolls saved in the bank for when I need them.

Updated every Monday

Behellagh.1468

Dailies aren’t suppose to be hard. It’s a suggested to do list that gives you a reward if your normal game play accomplishes 5 of them.

Normally I wouldn’t pay attention to what’s on them because I normally get the daily in my “daily” course of play since there were so many different activities. But now since the the activities are so limited I check what’s available and set watches on the ones I can do without going into PvP, WvW and Fractals at the start of my gaming session.

RIP City of Heroes

JustTrogdor.7892

You want to do the dailes, you do whatever it takes. If you create a new character for skill points now, just leave it hanging around for the next time you need them, or for leveler.

Wrong answer. I don’t get you man. You claim you are learning the game but yet you have a lot to say about things you openly admit you don’t know much about. Such as:

You get skill points when you level? OK sorry, still got things to figure out.

Then there is your post history, a very extensive one full of posts that seem to express knowledge of the game. Either you are trolling or maybe you “inherited” your account from someone else and just started playing. I don’t get it. Either way, making characters to complete a daily is a wrong answer.

Before the patch we had 10 choices for each game mode and that was far more flexible than the system we have now. There was nothing wrong with the old system. The new system puts handcuffs on PvE and PvP players. If you can’t see that then I’m sorry, you’ll figure it out at some point.

The Burninator

Lankybrit.4598

Hey JT, I recently came back to the game after over a year away. I have immersed myself in the game using the wiki and these forums since I got back, and have learned many things and pass them on to others who ask questions. I honestly didn’t know you gained skill points when you level. Just something I hadn’t looked into.

I do get that this system now is worse than the old one. I really do. It’s just that I’m not finding it ‘that’ much more difficult to accomplish. Maybe it’s my play style, where I have tons of alts to fool around with, and I’m happy doing Champion trains on my main.

Anyway, my only point is that people are making it out to be harder than it actually is. Let’s say the old way was rated 100. The new way may be rated 150, but you get other benefits in that extra time you spend on it.

Peace, I admit it’s worse.

Updated every Monday

Posted by: CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

I am baffled how a thread with this much unanimous disapproval of a game change has not received ONE single response from a dev.

We want our dailies back.

Last night i was screwed once again into doing a daily I didn’t have time for. I wanted to run a dungeon but due to lack of options, i had to run several events instead to get my 5th daily. That cost me a minimum of 1g that I could have got running a dungeon.

No one is happy with this change.

For the sake of logic and reason, please change it back to the same number of dailies as before.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Want more dailies PLEASE???? I just spent an hr in sPvP and it didn’t even count toward the dailies. No “player kills” nor “matches played” at all. Please don’t tell me we have to go into an arena match for those? Because I have a firm response to being coerced in Arenas, KITTEN THAT Quaggan patty!!!!!!

More PvE dailies please?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Kaon.7192

Kaon.7192

Is a simple reassurance along the lines of “we’ve heard your concerns about the new dailies and are currently discussing this internally” too much to ask for on a thread with over 5 pages of replies?

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

I started typing a long and drawn out post, but it was too long and drawn out and I was only a third of the way through.

More options: good
Limit obtainable daily AP instead of choices: good idea
Attempted addition of PvPers by elimination of other options for daily AP: naughty
Elimination of static daily activity: why?
Addition of Orrian Killer daily: about kitten time

Maybe one day I’ll give exp dungeons another try (thanks for the bad experiences hardcore dungeon kittens), try fractals, and maybe, try PvP, but for now I don’t want to “play that way.” Please give the players more daily options for all 3 modes, even if that means a cap of 5-10 AP: please

Posted by: Xenlai.8694

Xenlai.8694

Is it called a PvE Daily Chest? No. If you want to be rewarded then just play the game.

Posted by: Exquisitor.5076

Exquisitor.5076

I prefer the old daily system. I liked the combination of PVE and WvW objectives and there were more of them so you could mix and match easier. New system offers less choice, less flexibility, and less interest.

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Just lol, ppl on this thread are like straight from kindergartens lunch break.
“Nooooooooo, I dunt wanna eat veggies cuz i dunt like ´em!”
It doesnt kill you if you pop into pvp to do few rounds.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Just lol, ppl on this thread are like straight from kindergartens lunch break.
“Nooooooooo, I dunt wanna eat veggies cuz i dunt like ´em!”
It doesnt kill you if you pop into pvp to do few rounds.

No of course not… just makes me want to hurl the keyboard at the screen and kick the cat. “It doesnt kill you if you pop into pvp to do few rounds” but it sure kills my experience of the game. You play it that way if you want to, let everyone else decide how they want to play. Limiting how we enjoy the game isn’t the way to do it.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”