Patch Feedback [merged]

Patch Feedback [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

Feel free to use ->

-useOldFov

In your target for the game .exe and it’ll put it back to the old one.

Oh cool, so all that jolting issue won’t be looked at anymore. Take it or leave it he says.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: ExpiredLifetime.1083

ExpiredLifetime.1083

Good going guys. You get a medal for the fastest driving of a AAA title into the ground.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I just don’t get why of all things they nerfed for Thief it was dancing dagger. That was one of the most balanced skills thieves had…

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

So wait, GW2’s entire class balancing is handled by two people?

Did I miss the update were GW2 became an indy production or something…?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

What balance notes? This patch barely had any.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Anders.6425

Anders.6425

They only have two developers working on bug fixes what do you people expect?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Yukishiro.8792

Yukishiro.8792

Yeah, because Plinx is a real AAA event.

“Let’s make our endgame running the same brainless event over and over again with 100 other people such that the mobs die before they even become visible!”

That screams AAA to me.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

They better not have nerfed Plinx. Half the people in the game will quit.

They already are because of other stuff. This ship is sinking, fast.

lol are you for real? if anything the game is surging in popularity again with the new lost shores stuff

Its the vertical progression gear treadmill that’s coming with the lost shores stuff that will lose a lot of people.

Everyone keeps saying “vertical progression” and “gear treadmill” like those two things haven’t been discussed in dev posts. Either you trust the devs enough to stick to their word on that it’s an intermediary between legendary and exotic, or you don’t. If it’s the latter, then why are you still here? Like it or not, there already was a vertical progression with the existing weapons and armor qualities.

If 3 months pass and they introduce and even higher armor tier, I will gladly eat my words. But considering the stuff isn’t even out yet, I’ll reserve yelling at the top of my lungs about how terrible Anet is until then. And no, I highly doubt Lost Shores will lose anyone. If they are that casual, then they probably don’t even have full exotics yet. I know I don’t, and I do very well for myself in PvE and WvW. Like I said many times in these threads, does it ever occur to you that the new dungeon might be fun? Say, perhaps everyone who refuses to do a current dungeon run…might have fun in the fractals?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

-Thieves still at large. there was a sizeable CnD nerf, but nothing to mug or backstab or pistol whip.
-Warriors still at large, no nerfs (besides dual shot), very surprising.

They nerfed the burst without nerfing the skill that’s designed to burst. That’s literally the only thing it does. This seems logical to me, and if it isn’t quite enough they can do more later.

Warriors are still just pubstomp mode.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Feel free to use ->

-useOldFov

In your target for the game .exe and it’ll put it back to the old one.

Saw that in another post! Thank you! All back to normal!

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Edewen.8304

Edewen.8304

Basic Economy. Phlinx, pent/shelter farming was the only jobs left in tyria and we all just got laid off. So now only tp tycoons will be able to make money. Its not an instant gratification issue. Its an eventual gratification issue.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

Look at patch notes, they just increased the time between his respawn by a few mins.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: GlockworK.2954

GlockworK.2954

It was something they were going to look into. They didn’t promise anything.

I for one would love to have duels.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Alberel Leonhart.9640

Alberel Leonhart.9640

I think Jon’s going to regret revealing that detail to us. It explains a lot though. They’re understaffed for some reason.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Greyfeld.7104

Greyfeld.7104

ummm… where are the patch notes? The only thing I see on the front page is something about pvp patch changes.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Aww .. Needed to farm Plinx for my Karma Exotics (Finding crafting mats for the Exotics is a joke) !

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Numot.3965

Numot.3965

It’s always been two people or really small.

I’m more curious as to the size of the bug catchers/fixers, and profession concern/ development team. Cause those all will have to interact with balance at some point.

People need to stop making the assumption that teams live in a vacuum.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

You were never promised five pages of balance changes.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/xelzja.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/12wne4/according_to_jon_peters_profession_part_of/

EDIT: GAH, lost the chain of conversation in the merge so it looks like I’m yelling at nobody in particular. Someone claimed they were “promised five pages of balance changes.” This was for one person, not yelling at people in general.

(edited by Haette.2701)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Ziggy.7319

Ziggy.7319

Disappointed.

-No Dueling.
-Thieves still at large. there was a sizeable CnD nerf, but nothing to mug or backstab or pistol whip.
-Warriors still at large, no nerfs (besides dual shot), very surprising.
-Mesmer portal nerf should’ve been PvP only like they did for some other skills.
-Engineers will still and forever be a gimmicky clunky class that will never be competitive.

You’re gonna be really pissed off when you find out Dual Shot got a buff :P

Oh God ;w;

can it be warrior tiemz nowz?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: GADefence.5634

GADefence.5634

I love how the thief became OP in WvW. . . 1’200 range scorpion wire? Well, at least it’s bugged and only works 1/3~ of the time.

“It’s always been two people or really small.

I’m more curious as to the size of the bug catchers/fixers, and profession concern/ development team. Cause those all will have to interact with balance at some point.

People need to stop making the assumption that teams live in a vacuum."

It used to be worst in GW1. We had a guy called Isaiah Cartwright, knows as Izzy. He did these really wonky and generally kitten balance patches that made no sense. . .

And I’m sad now. I just googled his name to make sure I got it right and I found it he’s involved in the GW2 economy. No wonder it’s such a stupid mess that isn’t getting fixed.

IZZY STRIKES AGAIN!

(edited by GADefence.5634)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: RoflandRoll.2810

RoflandRoll.2810

Its been 2.5 months since the game launched and alot of the major concerns of the players have yet to be addressed. Will the patches ever get around to the major issues?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: szar.9054

szar.9054

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Don-t-hold-out-people-Jon-Peters-won-t-show/first#post746290

Hi Anders, I’m totally not here so skip this post and read on…

We made the improvements we had time to test. There are still more ranger improvements but when our time is limited we have to focus on things we know we can fix. Signets and shouts are still on the docket, and I suspect some of each of these will get some love in the next time around. As you can see a lot changed in this build for every profession and we have to test these changes as well.

I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement after this patch and we will continue to make those improvements. If we could fix everything at one time we would, but the reality is there are a limited # of hours to make changes.

I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, which is why the changes take longer. The problems are deeper, in pets ability to hit moving targets, trait lines with not enough viable choices and skills that are often too specialized to really compliment the weapon builds. These aren’t things we can change overnight. The change to Greatsword block was in fact a very difficult change, but we made it because we knew it was the right thing to do.

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this. Even then often we are bottle necked by other issues. I’m not going to say we are not working on these things, nor can I say there are things we could have changed but just ran out of time on, but this was a patch that contained ranger improvements and it will not be the last one that does so. Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

Just 2 devs worked on this junk; that is the problem there. If Anet isn’t committed to balance as much as they want to pump out buggy content i’ll take my $15/month MMO budget elsewhere.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: E Tan.7385

E Tan.7385

patch notes =

Hey we are Anet we care so much about the players what we mainly thought about making new OP stuff to make you farm during somes weeks an shut up, and we included very expensive only skin item in the cash shop to make you use a LOT of money.

Otherwise smart class balance is not so important.

I sincerly hope you are excited like me to see GW2 becoming a gear treadmill game.

Blizzard team. ( ops, Anet*)

EDIT :

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this. Even then often we are bottle necked by other issues. I’m not going to say we are not working on these things, nor can I say there are things we could have changed but just ran out of time on, but this was a patch that contained ranger improvements and it will not be the last one that does so. Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

GW1 had at least 2000 skills ( without counting all pve skills )…. now ONLY 500 skills in total, and you cant make your job correctly ? LOL

Only 2 of you ? wait GW1 didnt really had higher dev number for the skill balance right ? ( even if you are still making, like for GW1 a really not good job at balance, sorry to be rude, but its the truth )

loliloltrololo.

“we leave the grind to other MMOs.”
Mike Obrien
Legen – Wait for It – dary joke

(edited by E Tan.7385)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Shahiel.8342

Shahiel.8342

“Thoughts on the patch notes?”

Arenanet’s word cannot be trusted.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: The Sole Witness.1670

The Sole Witness.1670

[NOTE][Original Post of a merged thread: “Anyone else disappointed w/Patch reactions?”]

| Disclaimer: I agree many of the major known bugs have not been noted to be addressed in this patch (plus apparently a few promised fixes—but I’m not in the position to verify any information of that sort), but forum etiquette and civility should not decline so sharply as a result of that.

In regards to the recent patch (Nov. 15, 2012), there is an—arguably understandable—trend hitting the forums concerning the impacts of many of the changes (and the perceivably lacking).

To the posters and their varying range of reactions: Please don’t allow the quality of your demeanors to plummet. As it has been reiterated many, many times before: please offer “negative” content in the form of constructive criticism. All forum activity defines the quality of the forums. Any individual post influences the forum community; accumulate that with a number of “individual” posts and you have a compelling force that may run the risk of devaluing the forum’s reputation and overall content.

Concerning the players: no one class has been “negatively” affected on their lonesome. You aren’t the only class of player complaining about the viability of your main.

Take into consideration the foresight and development balance (workload) ArenaNet must put forth during this post-release development period. Add along with that the number of unreleased notes that may regard to changes still underway. Please remember, and if not—learn, that there are numerable phases and stages developers and designers alike must go through to implement changes in a build of this size, be it minuscule or major. Nothing is implemented instantly.

So I urge posters to please, if they desire to discuss, discuss. Avoid unnecessary and non-contributive commentary.

Under my current impression, you are the foremost and most potent voice of the player community ArenaNet hears. Make what you have to say worthwhile, and part of you being a benefactor.

(edited by The Sole Witness.1670)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Boom.

That is the door closing behind my back.

Terrible, over-hyped patch. Balance changes? Might as well just call them text fixes with a few semi-random nerfs here and there. New content? PvE only. Oh yeah, and have a nice gear threadmill that forces me, as a WvW player, to PvE. Didn’t learn from the halloween chest drama? Just do it all over again for another cash grab.

I can go on, but the hundreds of posts made by other users already sum up my thoughts on this patch.

Enjoy your ‘innovative’ WoW-clone themepark game. I won’t even touch this game with a 10 meter stick anymore as this new direction is not what I bought this game for.

Watch this post and many like it being deleted.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Since no dev reads ele sub section, thought I put my thoughts here.

Fixes to tool tips, fine I guess.

Nerfing of tornado making it into a skill that should never be on your bar ever…not good.

Buffing conjures: still won’t use them. They limit you to one skill set bar, thus limits you to 1/4 power of your class. Still worthless.

Nerfing of Evasive Arcana: did not effect D/D and S/D that much but it now has totally gutted Staff builds. I agree something needed to be done but I honestly think that fixing the bug where you could do multiple blast finishers under the 10 sec CD would have been enough, still making combo eles worth while but cutting down the power. Now there is no blast finishers from EA and thus Staff became obsolete.

Mist form fixes: still broken.

Healing cut by 50%: not only can we not trigger AoE combo fields no more, you cut the heals by half yet again did not do it to other classes so much. Why just eles? Why????

Destroying of staff bunker builds: this need fixing for sure but not in such a heavy handed way like you just did. Oddly enough you did not nerf any other class bunker builds and in the guardians case…you actually buffed it.

Over all, I find these massive nerfs unfounded and totally out of hand. I expected adjustments but not out right nerfs into the ground making a whole weapon set (staff) total garbage.

I just, yea..this is baffling. I guess you guys don’t play eles and only see the effects of them on the classes you do play? Meh.

(edited by fixit.7189)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Anders.6425

Anders.6425

Jon Peters said tonight they only have two developers working on class fixes and such. Don’t expect the moon.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Sion.1653

Sion.1653

Relax guys, maybe they have an even bigger bug-fix class-balance dedicated patch on the way? Perhaps this one was focusing on new content, and there is a bigger one coming later.

Optimism might be unrealistic, but it’s much better than just giving in to despair.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

Well the might from empower on the guardian hasn’t been increased to 10 seconds like the patch notes state, the tooltip does state 10 seconds now (just like the patch notes) however the actual duration is still as it was before the patch (8 seconds).

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Derk.3189

Bye Guild Wars 2.

I’d like to say it was fun while it lasted, but in retrospect I can’t even attest to that. I find it funny that a few days ago I went back on Guild Wars 1 to hear people ridiculing the massive failure that is this sequel.

This patch sealed the deal real good.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

Least we all got a good laugh; a triple-A MMO title with a class balance team of…two people.

I’m still chuckling to myself

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: nofo.8469

nofo.8469

Hire some more people for class balance.

Or at least replace the current two with competent ones.

Stupid patch, even ignoring the upcoming progression content.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Derk.3189

Arenanet spat in our faces, there’s nothing wrong with returning the favor. Which of the core philosophies of the game they promoted can I hold them to now?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Sion.1653

Sion.1653

Wow. We need more posters like you. Thanks for taking the time to write this, it’s so true it hurts. Rage fests are inevitable among the anonymous masses, but threads like this are like lighthouses amid a dark stormy night.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

I’d work for Anet for free if it means helping this game out -.- (Plus, it will give me something to do whilst i look for a job in this….this place i call world ;-;)

Also for those who are saying “ONLY 2????” obviously you haven’t really worked in a gaming environment.

The team is split up (Usually 2s or 3s) told to do this & Do that, one “Split Team” is set to develop a certain feature, and another “Split Group” is sent to work and develop on another feature.

ofc, they don’t split up as in…leave the room all-together (Although it does depend on their workspace) but this gives a faster and stress-free Development of a game.

Yes there are bugs that need to be fixed, but those bugs will be fixed in future patches as they get to it.

Balance has always been an issue in MMORPG games, but you can’t please everyone, to create a “Balanced” class is virtually impossible as people will even complain of how the underpowered class in a game is OP.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

As a ranger I can say I was never this frustated over a patch in any MMO before.

After a few small rants I decided to wait it out with the new gear progression but the hate towards the ranger class by the developers is something I cannot accept. I have spend 200g+ on my ranger which could have made one heck of a warrior instead.

I don’t even care about the new content anymore, waited two months for them to get the ranger straight and not even a single change that matters, only fixes/buffs that are utterly useless.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

Complete Failure to manage expectations.
Most of the class “changes” seem to be tool tip clarifications that should have been fixed months ago.
Did not pay enough (any?) attention to class communities.

Most popular classes buffed, least popular classes nerfed.

Most complained about abilities either as overpowered or underpowered left unchanged.
Random abilities reworked to side grades.

Overall I would give the following feedback:
1. Manage expectations.
—Deliver Patch Notes before Patch Day
—Avoid “x bullet points” when those “bullet points” means tooltip fixes
—Consistent messaging. If this is a content patch make sure that is the message. Not “Balance+ Content” if you have mainly content.

2. A. Improve communication with the community. Ask people in the community what items they would like to see changed the most. Even if no change is made clearly communicate that you are either holding on changes until more information/later date or that you disagree with the assessment.
B. Control the message. Ascendant gear being announced was a Charlie Foxtrot. I know that giving exclusives is a standard, but you should have had a response standing by, posted moments later.

3. Give context. Random “Changed X to Y” doesn’t tell us WHY. Why is the most important question to answer. It is also the easiest to criticize. When someone is afraid to tell you the “Why” it is normally because they know they did not do their “homework” before making the change. Having a solid answer to “Why” is evidence of proper thought and is a great showing of honesty and openness.

(edited by Xae.7204)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Not seeing this rare/exotic increase. I’ve killed 3 veterans so far, and they didn’t drop anything. The quality of this game compared to the original is abysmally low.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Astraea.6075

Astraea.6075

Arenanet spat in our faces, there’s nothing wrong with returning the favor. Which of the core philosophies of the game they promoted can I hold them to now?

Looks like you fail to comprehend the message behind this post. At which point did ArenaNet start calling you names and stop being civil.

Be constructive with your criticism, ArenaNet has made some decisions which are upsetting people, but it’s no excuse to start throwing a tantrum like a spoiled child.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: chopsticks.9853

chopsticks.9853

They better not have nerfed Plinx. Half the people in the game will quit.

They already are because of other stuff. This ship is sinking, fast.

lol are you for real? if anything the game is surging in popularity again with the new lost shores stuff

Its the vertical progression gear treadmill that’s coming with the lost shores stuff that will lose a lot of people.

Everyone keeps saying “vertical progression” and “gear treadmill” like those two things haven’t been discussed in dev posts. Either you trust the devs enough to stick to their word on that it’s an intermediary between legendary and exotic, or you don’t. If it’s the latter, then why are you still here? Like it or not, there already was a vertical progression with the existing weapons and armor qualities.

If 3 months pass and they introduce and even higher armor tier, I will gladly eat my words. But considering the stuff isn’t even out yet, I’ll reserve yelling at the top of my lungs about how terrible Anet is until then. And no, I highly doubt Lost Shores will lose anyone. If they are that casual, then they probably don’t even have full exotics yet. I know I don’t, and I do very well for myself in PvE and WvW. Like I said many times in these threads, does it ever occur to you that the new dungeon might be fun? Say, perhaps everyone who refuses to do a current dungeon run…might have fun in the fractals?

How bout those stat infused infusions? There is a whole host of them.

+5 Vit
+5 cond. dmg.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Condition damage plays a big part in many classes/builds (including my bleed Thief) and was hoping the 25 bleed cap would be changed so i can join a group for dungeons …
All i seem to get is ‘’ Already have a condition damage build, so no need for you’’

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Kirby.4951

Kirby.4951

I feel like this game took the duke nukem route. Soon it will be on sale for 4.99 and no one will want it.

Devs should take a serious look into the term Groupthink

I don’t understand how they decided to take this time to make new content when the important pieces like balance gets done by 2 people. They should click the undo button on this patch, apologize, and maybe hire a consultant to restructure their department.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: chopsticks.9853

chopsticks.9853

I think Jon’s going to regret revealing that detail to us. It explains a lot though. They’re understaffed for some reason.

this explains the hiring. they are just trying to get to normal levels.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Derk.3189

Condition damage plays a big part in many classes/builds (including my bleed Thief) and was hoping the 25 bleed cap would be changed so i can join a group for dungeons …
All i seem to get is ‘’ Already have a condition damage build, so no need for you’’

Come now, this is Arenanet we are talking about. They have 2 people working on balance issues.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

| Disclaimer: I agree many of the major known bugs have not been noted to be addressed in this patch (plus apparently a few promised fixes—but I’m not in the position to verify any information of that sort), but forum etiquette and civility should not decline so sharply as a result of that.

In regards to the recent patch (Nov. 15, 2012), there is an—arguably understandable—trend hitting the forums concerning the impacts of many of the changes (and the perceivably lacking).

To the posters and their varying range of reactions: Please don’t allow the quality of your demeanors to plummet. As it has been reiterated many, many times before: please offer “negative” content in the form of constructive criticism. All forum activity defines the quality of the forums. Any individual post influences the forum community; accumulate that with a number of “individual” posts and you have a compelling force that may run the risk of devaluing the forum’s reputation and overall content.

Concerning the players: no one class has been “negatively” affected on their lonesome. You aren’t the only class of player complaining about the viability of your main.

Take into consideration the foresight and development balance (workload) ArenaNet must put forth during this post-release development period. Add along with that the number of unreleased notes that may regard to changes still underway. Please remember, and if not—learn, that there are numerable phases and stages developers and designers alike must go through to implement changes in a build of this size, be it minuscule or major. Nothing is implemented instantly.

So I urge posters to please, if they desire to discuss, discuss. Avoid unnecessary and non-contributive commentary.

Under my current impression, you are the foremost and most potent voice of the player community ArenaNet hears. Make what you have to say worthwhile, and part of you being a benefactor.

Well put. Wether you agree with changes, fixes, etc, please keep it civil, professional and polite. Anet will look at issues more constructively when we present them as so.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock

Patch Feedback [merged]

Derk.3189

Looks like you fail to comprehend the message behind this post. At which point did ArenaNet start calling you names and stop being civil.

Be constructive with your criticism, ArenaNet has made some decisions which are upsetting people, but it’s no excuse to start throwing a tantrum like a spoiled child.

You don’t need to be a spoiled child to be offended by bait and switch, you just need to be an honest customer/client/consumer. We’ve seen it all today, constructive criticism is only met with PR spin stories.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

what my feed back? kitten…
after reading the Q\A with izzy, and the game update log, i dont thrust this company…
the wonderful hand that wrote the Gw2 minifesto, i think its being devoured by a swarm of locusts.

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: aaron.4317

aaron.4317

The thing that I am disappoined about was investing 600 hours into a game because it wasn’t going to have a gear treadmill. Now everything indicates we got bait and switched, and there is going to be a rediculous gear treadmill.

TLDR: got tricked into putting 600 hours into just another WoW clone.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Jeliel.8372

Jeliel.8372

Feedback? Why and about what?
Feedback to liars?

What’s the point of feedback? We have a thread with 10 thousand posts of negative feedback on introducing Ascended gear (aka grinding – treadmill or if yuo prefer “progression”), asking them to maintain years of promise… to what avail?

Liars.

Jeliel Firestorm – VII Guild – Aurora Glade
http://www.youtube.com/user/VIIguild
http://www.seventhlegion.net