[Suggestion] Currencies & The Wallet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

(snip) continue to make the wallet larger and larger.

I’ll paste my reddit post:

There’s nothing wrong with going by second option and making Wallet bigger; it could be slightly redesigned by adding flippable pages/panels like in any other game’s GUI or tree similar to one that we can see in Hero’s Equipment panel. Currencies could be categorized by type:

• main section for gold and gems
  • activity rewards (laurels, perhaps also karma and guild commendations),
  • competitive mode tokens (badges of honor and any additional one in future)
  • dungeon tokens (regular one and fractals)
  • regional tokens
  • temporary festival currency
  • additional services that could cover transmutation charges, yesterday’s ideas about makeover changes that could be turned into another kind of charges or joined with transmutation ones into single type to avoid player confusion™

Perhaps there could be a place for BL scraps or full tickets but this doesn’t sound like these should be turned into another currency type

This, a hundred times over, this!

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

Posted by: SheenaMalfoy.8079

SheenaMalfoy.8079

One of the problems with the wallet is that items that go into it aren’t visible when people are looking at their loot. This isn’t really a problem for gold, as it’s not really relevant how many gems or gold people have when out in the field, but it’s a big deal for geodes, because if you have enough geodes you want to buy something before the vendor resets. It’s also a big deal when there’s a new release, because players don’t necessarily know that bandit crests, say, are available, or important.

A simpler solution would be to have acquired geodes/crests, etc… enter the wallet anyway, but have an “item acquired” thing on the right side of the screen just like when you acquire coin or items now. If it works with gold already, that means they already have the system in place to do it with other currencies. Also, if all currencies went to a single place – the wallet – people would know to look there for them. If they add a new one, just put a tooltip in when the player acquires their first new token, saying “hey! you just got one of ______! Use these to purchase items at special vendors located here and here.”

Posted by: Merus.9475

Merus.9475

A simpler solution would be to have acquired geodes/crests, etc… enter the wallet anyway, but have an “item acquired” thing on the right side of the screen just like when you acquire coin or items now. If it works with gold already, that means they already have the system in place to do it with other currencies. Also, if all currencies went to a single place – the wallet – people would know to look there for them. If they add a new one, just put a tooltip in when the player acquires their first new token, saying “hey! you just got one of ______! Use these to purchase items at special vendors located here and here.”

Considering we do already get that for karma, I don’t think this’d be much work to set up. However, I don’t think a time-limited item popup is a good way to introduce a new item, especially at times where players are concentrating on the event in front of them. A tooltip that comes up when players open their inventory introducing the new currency is better, but if they dismiss it because they need something from their pockets quickly and don’t have time to look at the wallet, and that tooltip is gone for good. Hopefully they read it (they totally didn’t).

Ideally you’d have something that lets players look at what they’ve found during downtime. There’s a few ways this could be done – a glow on the wallet status bar in the inventory, a marker on the hero panel much like heroes get for available trait points, have currencies drop into the inventory until players consume them and move them into the wallet.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Considering we do already get that for karma, I don’t think this’d be much work to set up. However, I don’t think a time-limited item popup is a good way to introduce a new item, especially at times where players are concentrating on the event in front of them. A tooltip that comes up when players open their inventory introducing the new currency is better, but if they dismiss it because they need something from their pockets quickly and don’t have time to look at the wallet, and that tooltip is gone for good. Hopefully they read it (they totally didn’t).

Ideally you’d have something that lets players look at what they’ve found during downtime. There’s a few ways this could be done – a glow on the wallet status bar in the inventory, a marker on the hero panel much like heroes get for available trait points, have currencies drop into the inventory until players consume them and move them into the wallet.

If that were an issue, you could simply have the currency sometimes drop in openable bags – like “Bags of Coins.” When opened, it deposits a number of currency into the wallet. Player looks in their inventory, sees a dozen “Bags of Bandit Crests” and is suitably aware.

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

Wallet Tabs:
Currencies and Tokens (mostly the current tab)
LS Tokens (Geodes, Crests)
BL Tokens (Scraps, Keys, Tickets)

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

I’m not a big fan of all of these different “currencies” as I end up with all of these odd numbered currencies that just sit in my bank because I can’t use them.
Suggestion #1: Remove Dungeon “tokens” and make it a repeatable achievement, ie once you complete the dungeon 6 times you automatically receive your choice of account bound Light,medium or heavy Full Set of Armor for that particular dungeon achievement.
Suggestion #2 make all " chest keys", “tickets” etc interchangeable. So if you have leftover tickets from a festival, you can use them (equally) with another ticket/chest key name.

Posted by: joritzel.8015

joritzel.8015

It would make a lot sense to let people spend stuff from the bank right away. That would help in a lot of different places, like the Laurel Vendor (Ectos), Fractal vendor (Relics), Black Lion vendor (Scraps) and so on. You can decide on what to do with the other currencies later.

Posted by: Archomeda.6472

Archomeda.6472

I’ll throw in my suggestion as well. As I’ve posted on Reddit, I made a design in HTML, CSS and a bit of Javascript and hosted it on GitHub. This way, if people want to make improvements on my rough starting design, they can do that through GitHub issues and pull requests.

You can find the design here. If you have suggestions or anything, please post them on GitHub so it does not get lost in the thread.

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Right now we’re sort of splitting out things you can “spend” between three different places: Your inventory, your bank, and your wallet.

At its core, we need to decide on one of these to compliment your inventory and call it good. As we’re continuing to introduce more items like the geodes and bandit “hello my name is” crests, this has obviously become even more of an issue

Ultimately, we either need to let you spend materials from your bank directly at vendors so you don’t need to keep them in your inventory (and then make geodes/crests materials) OR continue to make the wallet larger and larger. Or option #3 we haven’t considered yet you might think of in this suggestion forum!

Either way, we’re aware of the need and will address it “when it’s ready™”.

Just make a new LS currency tab like you have for collectibles. How hard is that?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Posted by: Bernie.8674

Bernie.8674

Ultimately, we either need to let you spend materials from your bank directly at vendors so you don’t need to keep them in your inventory (and then make geodes/crests materials) OR continue to make the wallet larger and larger. Or option #3 we haven’t considered yet you might think of in this suggestion forum!

WoW had this problem for many years also. The sweet spot (in my personal opinion) was when they boiled it down to two currencies: one used to purchase sub-optimal end-game gear and/or materials and one for the best end game gear. Eventually they decided that allowing players to have a deterministic path to acquiring the best gear in the game was too pleasant and chose to abandon currencies as a means of gearing altogether, but I digress. The point is that maybe instead of generating ever-larger wallets you guys could consider consolidating currencies. If you introduce a new currency with each new living world story and you continue to pump out another living story every six months the sheer number of currencies may be more trouble than it’s worth.

Posted by: Terrasque.8735

Terrasque.8735

I’ll throw in my suggestion as well. As I’ve posted on Reddit, I made a design in HTML, CSS and a bit of Javascript and hosted it on GitHub. This way, if people want to make improvements on my rough starting design, they can do that through GitHub issues and pull requests.

You can find the design here. If you have suggestions or anything, please post them on GitHub so it does not get lost in the thread.

That’s pretty nice, actually. You lose the grid, but I think it’s a win still. Add an “All” tab at the top, perhaps.

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

Once again, I’m left wishing they had just made Karma map-specific instead of universal. That one little tweak could have made so many things easier, on top of encouraging players to spend time on each map to get its unique rewards.

I should be writing.

Archomeda.6472

That’s pretty nice, actually. You lose the grid, but I think it’s a win still. Add an “All” tab at the top, perhaps.

Yeah, someone on Reddit also suggested that. But as I said there, I don’t see how that will be preferred above clicking on the correct category, since you need to scroll a lot with all those items.

So my question is then, how would you make it? What would the order be? How big should the items be? Should the grid be brought back? Does the “withdraw” button need to be included there as well, or do we only make the item a link to prevent cluttering with the buttons? Do you really want to include historical and temporary items as well?

I would like to hear your answer though, because I like heaving everything visible. But it’s just the idea that there may be too many items in order to do that efficiently. Or certain items need to be left out.

Edit: I just came up with the idea to separate the different categories by placing a header above each section. This makes the “All” tab I just included a bit less cluttered. Let me know what you think.

(edited by Archomeda.6472)

Posted by: Indie.4129

Indie.4129

Keep creating the unique currencies. Each region event will still have its an unique currency this way if that’s the desired goal. Now, my thought:

make an NPC that will appear in a region once the active story has moved on. Here you can trade in the various currencies for one common universal currency (an indie coin just for reference.

Next step, make any merchant that takes unique coins like wvw tokens/geodes etc and give an alternate price in “indie coins”. I could imagine some tokens being easier than others to farm so there would need to be an inflated price using “indie coins” vs the requested currency. OR balance the exchange rate for “indie coins” depending upon how easy the exchanging currency is to aquire.

Pros:
-Now you only need to add 1 additional slot to the wallet for past and future unique currencies.
-excess/old/discontinued currencies will have a continued use
-creates an alternate means to aquire items locked needlessly behind difficult to aquire currencies.
Cons:
Easily farmed currencies could create a problem if the exchange rate is not balanced correctly on one end or the other.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

ANet,

please look at this:

http://archomeda.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/

This is, imo, very close to the ideal wallet. I would pay for this. In cupcakes.

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

Right now we’re sort of splitting out things you can “spend” between three different places: Your inventory, your bank, and your wallet.

At its core, we need to decide on one of these to compliment your inventory and call it good. As we’re continuing to introduce more items like the geodes and bandit “hello my name is” crests, this has obviously become even more of an issue

Either way, we’re aware of the need and will address it “when it’s ready™”.

This seems rather short sighted to me and worrisome. What I don’t understand is that when the wallet was first designed was it not understood that additional currencies would eventually be added? If anything the history of both GW1 and GW2 supports this.

If you could guess with reasonable certainty that new currencies would eventually be added, why then not make it more dynamic and flexible? Seems sensible to take into account and to take steps to make these changes as the game matures. Much like the collections in the bank. When we had new things to deposit into bank there would be a new slot added. However, if when you first designed the wallet you thought this will be good enough for the lifespan of the game that is a worry.

Posted by: Shriketalon.1937

Shriketalon.1937

Wouldn’t the simplest solution be option 3, combining a bit of the code you already used for both material bags and the piles of sand? You have some items that you double click when they reach a certain stack size to become something else, and you have other items which become a pile of objects when you double click them. Taken together….

Bandit Crest
Can be traded to Silverwastes merchants. Double click on a stack of 100 crests to bundle them into a Bandit Crest Satchel.

Bandit Crest Satchel
Double click to unpack into 100 bandit crests. Stacks like a material bag.

No wallet expansion, no material storage, no further code. Now a single inventory slot can hold the equivalent of 25,000 Bandit Crests without the developers lifting a finger. Every time 100 crests pops up, the player can freely convert them into their stacking Satchel pile without any further worries, and the entire currency can never take up more than two inventory slots. Everyone can easily see how many crests they currently hold due to the convenient 100 number, and they’ll only need to unpack them at merchant stalls.

The only thing this system couldn’t do is provide a nice way for alts to all mix their crests together, but that should be reasonably handled through the bank tab if the player is bringing multiple characters through the Silverwastes on a constant basis.

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

ANet,

please look at this:

This is, imo, very close to the ideal wallet. I would pay for this. In cupcakes.

Pros: clears up inventory, logically ordered, can be expanded on with minimal fuss in future

Cons: see what you have at a glance functionality is gone, some scrolling required

For me the pros outweigh the cons easily.

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

currency takes up space is working as intended.

how else do you get people to buy extra bag slots and bank slots?

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

ANet,

please look at this:

Pros: clears up inventory, logically ordered, can be expanded on with minimal fuss in future

Cons: see what you have at a glance functionality is gone, some scrolling required

I personally don’t work with my dungeon tokens or fractal relics enough to need to see them at a glance.

Right now though, I want to see my gold, gems, geodes and bandit crests at a glance.

But for those that do, a suggestion has come up: a “list of favorites” as the default page (that works the same way as the achievements watchlist). This would solve the problem for anybody and be flexible enough to support all sorts of permanent and temporary preferences.

:)

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Here’s one idea: an Explorer’s Kit. It’s a consumable that unlocks a very situational material storage/wallet focused around a particular zone or playstyle. Each Explorer’s Kit has a slot for specific items/currencies that go in it – no more than about 8 slots in total. The UI appears in the inventory in its own section, and you can only see one Kit at a time. You can send items to it, and you can use items in it, but what you can do with it outside of that is limited, and you might not be able to get them out of the kit once they’ve been put in.

For instance, the Dry Top Explorer’s Kit would appear in Dry Top and have a space for keys and fossils and a count for geodes; the Fractal Explorer’s Kit would have a space for the mist essences and pristine fractal relics, and the WvW Explorer’s Kit would have spaces for WvW Boosts and basic siege blueprints alongside badges of honor. You might have an Ascended Explorer’s Kit that holds ascended material currencies like dust and empyreal fragments which is accessible near crafting stations. The Wallet would show your universal currencies, as well as all the Explorer Kits you have and what’s inside them.

I also like this.

Though, not just regions or activities; how about kits for legendary weapons?

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

I get the feeling a new Gem Store item is gunna jump out and hit us….. wallet expansion inc

My take on it.. anything that has a crafting element to it should be placed into resource storage and be able to be utilised directly. For actual currencytypes that are only useable at vendors then wallet has to be the obvious choice.

I also think it may now be prudent to offer further bank tab expansion, possibly even guild bank expansion.. whether that be done by gem store or achievements.. there is so many items in the game now after 2 years I would love another bank tab or two.. these kind of items are always a good seller in cash shops.. I say bite the bullet and start planning what you could spend your Christmas Sales Bonuses.

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

ANet,

please look at this:

The original user added the “at a glance” functionality, I added collapsable categories and a “watch list” at the top

http://swalsh81.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

That’s actually pretty cool. I wouldn’t mind that setup. Only, how would you store the stuff back into the wallet? Such as if you did withdraw one of the BL items (lets say an infinite resource tool). Would it be just like adding stuff to wardrobe (ie. rightclick→ add to wallet?)?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

There is also materials that don’t have a spot in the materials tabs like Firefox clusters…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: kfc.8170

kfc.8170

ANet,

please look at this:

The original user added the “at a glance” functionality, I added collapsable categories and a “watch list” at the top

I normally dont give to much credit on here… but this is some pretty sick work man! This should deffinately be something they implement. Again great work on this. Highly suggest others to check this out. (some can be left out like candy corn and etc) people who play the market can easily turn this around (normally they limit themselves to space available in stash/toons/gbanks).

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

ANet,

please look at this:

Very nice work. This should definitely be noticed by a dev.

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

ANet,

please look at this:

Anet PLEASE implement something like this. Simple, streamlined and easy to navigate!

Posted by: Kakapo.5230

Kakapo.5230

Geodes and bandit crests definitely need to be added to the wallet. They’re common currencies readily available every day, and they can rapidly accumulate and eat up bag/bonk slots easily.

I’m not so sure on items only available via limited time events or holidays.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

ANet,

please look at this:

I disagree with having the crafting materials and gem store items in there (aside from tickets/ticket scraps) or pristine fractal relics, but otherwise, this is perfect.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

I really like this design of the improvised wallet.

The big square boxes of today’s wallet feels so out of place given the rest of the GW2 UI; big square window with many small squares in it and a huge waste of space.

This re-design adds categories and can fit a lot more currencies in and both allows Anet to keep currencies that can be spent directly from wallet in there, while also allowing you to withdraw those that need to be in your pocket to be spent at a vendor. Tiny inconvenience of extra withdraw step that is far outweighed by the enormous pro of cleaning up my inventory from all those current & past “limited” currencies.

I agree crafting mats should remain in material storage and gem store items remain as they currently are, but scraps/pristine relics/LS tokens should all find their way in there.

My character’s inventory is practically flowing over with new & old currency items; heirlooms, ciphers, fortune scraps, voting tokens, geodes, crests, and what not. Already at max amount of bags all size-20 and something is wrong when 40-50% is taken up by currency items that won’t stack…

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Archomeda.6472

After some feedback on my first design, I made another one that can find on the same url: http://archomeda.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/.

Basically it’s changed from a list view to a grid view. A “watch list” has been added, just like the achievements. And some items and categories have been removed.

Pros (compared to list design):

• The previous empty space below the menu is now used because the menu has been moved to the top
  • More items fit in one view without scrolling (from 10-11 to 15-18)
  • Familiar design (achievements)
  • Customizable (watch list)

Cons (compared to list design):

• Categories are not as scalable as the list design, due to the moved menu bar

The ability to withdraw items from the wallet is the same. Items that are also a material, can be traded on the TP and/or can be used in the MF (should) have a button that will allow you to withdraw it. A window (that is not implemented here) should show up allowing you to set the amount you want to withdraw. In order to put an item back in the wallet, a context menu item “Store in Wallet” should be made available when right-clicking on that item in your inventory or bank.

On a side note, I also added collapsible containers on the list view, as someone suggested that with a fork.

If you have questions, remarks, additions, etc., shoot me a message on the repository on GitHub. It can be hard to track different opinions on reddit, the forums and GitHub. Especially since the first two are not orientated at feature discussions, but rather linear discussions.

That Guy.5704

After some feedback on my first design, I made another one that can find on the same url: http://archomeda.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/.

Basically it’s changed from a list view to a grid view. A “watch list” has been added, just like the achievements. And some items and categories have been removed.

Pros (compared to list design):

• The previous empty space below the menu is now used because the menu has been moved to the top
  • More items fit in one view without scrolling (from 10-11 to 15-18)
  • Familiar design (achievements)
  • Customizable (watch list)

Cons (compared to list design):

• Categories are not as scalable as the list design, due to the moved menu bar

The ability to withdraw items from the wallet is the same. Items that are also a material, can be traded on the TP and/or can be used in the MF (should) have a button that will allow you to withdraw it. A window (that is not implemented here) should show up allowing you to set the amount you want to withdraw. In order to put an item back in the wallet, a context menu item “Store in Wallet” should be made available when right-clicking on that item in your inventory or bank.

On a side note, I also added collapsible containers on the list view, as someone suggested that with a fork.

If you have questions, remarks, additions, etc., shoot me a message on the repository on GitHub. It can be hard to track different opinions on reddit, the forums and GitHub. Especially since the first two are not orientated at feature discussions, but rather linear discussions.

I was playing with some other ideas based on the first view, but I really like the new grid view and cant find any usability issues except for the scalability.

One thing, though is that the SAB category is the largest header and was a limited time event. it seems like it could fit with the “festivals” category if festivals were renamed something else. but that is the name in the bank for that section as I recall.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

OMG Archomeda’s design is gorgeous and is exactly what we need. I love the grid view and would rather than with the tabs at the top than the list view with the scroll bar. Either way though, I want that. So much. I don’t think the SAB stuff needs to be in there, and I can take or leave the pristine relics.

What’s great though is the “withdraw” and would make it so that if in the future some of these currencies became Mystic Forge Tokens, they could be regained to use in the recipe.

I love it so much, I hope they take your design to heart and implement something like that because it is flat out amazing.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

ANet,

please look at this:

>>>>>>>> http://archomeda.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/ <<<<<<<<

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and god freaking helll Anet nothing else than this please

This is so far more superior in every kind of way there is, than what we have now.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

That Guy.5704

unstyled withdraw dialog added to archomeda’s grid view. (go to dungeons → pristine fractal to open it). default values a good idea? http://swalsh81.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

I still vote for simply getting less currency’s in the world and letting the game be less currency driven. If you want an item you should be able (and it should be the most effective way) to directly work for the item. Getting it as guaranteed drop or RNG but in a way you can directly work towards the item in stead of the currency way of doing things where everybody grind a currency and then buys what he wants. That just turns everything into a boring currency (mainly gold) grind.

Archomeda.6472

One thing, though is that the SAB category is the largest header and was a limited time event. it seems like it could fit with the “festivals” category if festivals were renamed something else. but that is the name in the bank for that section as I recall.

Hmm, very true. Since most of these items should be hidden if you don’t have it, it shouldn’t get too cluttered, unless you have them all. I’ll move them and see what happens.
According to the release page, SAB (along with festivals) is now categorized as a special event. The name in the material storage for festival materials is “Festive”, but I don’t consider SAB items as festive items. So I’m not sure what name would fit best for both festivals and SAB. Though, for now I’ll leave it at festivals.

unstyled withdraw dialog added to archomeda’s grid view. (go to dungeons -> pristine fractal to open it). default values a good idea? http://swalsh81.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/

Looks good, although the “default” values varies from item to item. It would be awesome if those values are set differently that makes the most sense for each item.
Actually, seeing such a window like this, it makes me wonder if ArenaNet could expand that to vendors…

khani.4786

Hmm, very true. Since most of these items should be hidden if you don’t have it, it shouldn’t get too cluttered, unless you have them all. I’ll move them and see what happens.
According to the release page, SAB (along with festivals) is now categorized as a special event. The name in the material storage for festival materials is “Festive”, but I don’t consider SAB items as festive items. So I’m not sure what name would fit best for both festivals and SAB. Though, for now I’ll leave it at festivals.

unstyled withdraw dialog added to archomeda’s grid view. (go to dungeons -> pristine fractal to open it). default values a good idea? http://swalsh81.github.io/gw2improvedwallet/

Looks good, although the “default” values varies from item to item. It would be awesome if those values are set differently that makes the most sense for each item.
Actually, seeing such a window like this, it makes me wonder if ArenaNet could expand that to vendors…

That looks a whole lot better with SAB moved over to festivals. I want this so much to be a reality in game.

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Why not move it over and call it “special events?” That covers SAB and festivals quite nicely.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

That Guy.5704

Yea, that is something I thought of: having different default values per item would be amazing. The ones I put in were just somethings that could be at least partially relevant for all the items. that is Some, 1 stack and all. But yes, per item default would be much preferred.

That Guy.5704

Why not move it over and call it “special events?” That covers SAB and festivals quite nicely.

and avoids a plethora of new tab should new events show up. Of course, if the SAB ever becomes a predictable, recurring and frequent thing, then it would warrant its own category

That Guy.5704

ok, basic familiar style and functioning buttons/inputs to play with.

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Expanded wallet is my vote.

Also this is a very cool concept for a UI.

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

Archomeda.6472

Heh, that hadn’t crossed my mind yet XD
It doesn’t sound too bad and it’s definitely better than festivals. I’ll change it. Thanks!

ok, basic familiar style and functioning buttons/inputs to play with.

Thanks again I’ve merged your pull request.

Posted by: Ronah Lynda.2496

Ronah Lynda.2496

My suggestion is to put the bank into the hero screen next to wallet. For real, we don’t need NPCs to go to for storing items. Besides, you have those instant banks in gem store which i am sure are not a hot item by sales.

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

khani.4786

I still really want bandit crests moved to the wallet along with geodes.

I have 3000 crests in my bank and nearly 5000 crests sitting in my inventory.

That is all I really want for Wintersday. Pretty please?

Posted by: SonOfJacob.7396

SonOfJacob.7396

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

The Grid View is awesome

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies