Super Adventure Box [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: stancer.4085

stancer.4085

Well… it only says that it wont come today… still can come tomorrow. So Everyone can enjoy the cool april’s fool joke ingame today and tomorrow we can play SAB… hope dies last…

Posted by: Ylias.1957

Ylias.1957

one of devs said no sab this april fools, it was ingame chat information in rata sum

No, you’re wrong. He said no SAB within the next couple of hours. This was for like 9 hours ago now. Get your facts right before you conclude something like that.

Hodor.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The funny thing is that IF they had added SAB back for April Fools, people would still have raged like mad because “they just go with old jokes instead of coming up with something new, the lazy kittens!”

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

The funny thing is that IF they had added SAB back for April Fools, people would still have raged like mad because “they just go with old jokes instead of coming up with something new, the lazy kittens!”

no, i think theyd be entirely grateful, and only chastise them for “waiting so long” but i suppose im an optimist.

Posted by: Gene Archer.8560

Gene Archer.8560

Are you even capable of posting anything that isn’t just some rehash of the “but people would complain regardless!” excuse?

Posted by: segman.3560

segman.3560

Keep your expectations low. Just a friendly advice.

I don’t expect anything good from arena net for a year now and I am not disappointed anymore. Or excited in that matter. They’re just another company making their customers leave front door. We can live without their content. Can they live without our money?

SAB is one of things I’m waiting long enough not to expect it to happen anymore.
Just like build templates.

But hey, charr footprints are fixed. Yay….

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

FREE SAB PLZ

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

So long as they take the infinite coins away again (refund gems or w/e), I’m fine with it staying permanent and all the weapon skins requiring hard mode.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: xan.5472

xan.5472

Edited but I still want SAb back :v

(edited by xan.5472)

Posted by: BugsBanni.1397

BugsBanni.1397

please SAB :[ >.< ;_; Q.Q v.v }: ò_ó

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

Is there a “vote against” option? :P XD

Just kidding..couldnt care less for this, but voted for it anyway..like to see felow players happy

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

xan.5472

2 years ago, Anet conquered us all with the SAB. A big part of the fans want its return today. Add minipet in BL chest the day before 2 years of the SAB is cruel, it is normal that the players demand its reopening.

While waiting for HoT, the players need entertainment. Even if there are no additional contents, it is enough to add the SAB such as it was in September with Worlds 1 and 2 as you made it for Halloween.

Listen to your fanbase Anet !

(edited by xan.5472)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.

You might reconsider your thread. Good luck.

lordkrall.7241

From the forums CoC:

Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.

And no, not even close to everyone loved SAB. Heck we had a rather large amount of posts that demanded the removal of this “silly, completely out of place thing”.

You can talk all you want about being happy with just W1 and W2. But if it actually happens and it is just W1 and W2 people will rage just as much, because there is no new stuff.

We KNOW SAB is coming back at some point. Spamming the forums about demanding it back won’t change anything.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Just one thing: This April Fools was a major disappointment. ’Nuff said.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Satenia.9025

Satenia.9025

Would also have loved to see SAB again today

Doesn’t have to be any new content, just the kind of SAB we had last time.

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Bringing back SAB would be really nice. Everyone asking for it would swarm it, get bored of it really quickly, not go in there anymore after a few weeks at most.

But then at least we’d have kittening silence about it.

xan.5472

Ok then, Edited.

lordkrall.7241

Of course not.
We will just have demands that they release new worlds and such for it.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Of course not.

I seriously doubt at this point anyone who wants SAB will criticize Anet if they just release it with w1 and w2. I bet theyre will be hype for w3 but by now people are so dissapointed by the lack of SAB they will only criticize the long wait.

Everyone knows HoT is coming out, SAB is just content people want until then…theres seriously nothing to do except the same old buggy PvE or the cheesy PvP

Posted by: Scipio.3204

Scipio.3204

Of course not.

And it wouldn’t be a reasonable complaint after 20 month, right?

Posted by: Galowin.6089

Galowin.6089

I agree, i’m so bored out of my mind… every time there has been a patch i’ve always passed by moto to see if they’d maybe would have opened it up without telling… bc u know, i think it would be fitting for SAB to just open without them telling, so that when ppl complain bout there coins they’d just be like: well u wanna use it just go to the box.. but well… i guess i was dreaming.. W1 & W2 is all I need, by the time I mastered both in tribulation mode, i think they’ll be ready to announce the next xpack

edit: oke, what if they just gave us a mastery track in hot to unlock SAB…

For Glade and Glory

(edited by Galowin.6089)

Ylias.1957

Am I the only one who at least wants a confirmation from A-net whether it’s coming or not? Right now I feel like I’m waiting in vain. Just say something. Communicate. It’s the silence which hurts and gives us hope.

Hodor.

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

So where is this famous riot?

lordkrall.7241

Am I the only one who at least wants a confirmation from A-net whether it’s coming or not? Right now I feel like I’m waiting in vain. Just say something. Communicate. It’s the silence which hurts and gives us hope.

We KNOW it is coming. It have been confirmed in this very thread.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Ylias.1957

Sorry, poorly formulated. I know that it’s coming. I want a confirmation whether it’s coming this week or not.

Hodor.

lordkrall.7241

Today is Wednesday.
Release comes on Tuesdays.
Ergo: It is almost 100% certain that it will not come this week.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Gene Archer.8560

Gene Archer.8560

They didn’t work on it last year.
They’re not working on it this year.
They’re not going to work on it next year.

Stop holding out for some kind of last minute hope, guys. Anet isn’t working on SAB. They’re not going to ever work on it. Those vague statements of “in the future” are just meaningless platitudes so that they can string you along with hope.

And the fact that they’re not actually working on it is all the more reason they need to stop trying to hide behind their meaningless and worthless “in the future” comment, bite the bullet, and give a kitten refund of gems on that kittening continue coin.

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Darn Lazy ArenaNet giving us airplanes instead of nice things like SAB, i can’t believe we won’t have any fun update till the expansion release likely!

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Dukotje.4382

Dukotje.4382

putting sab miniatures in blc without sab reopening is a slap to the face

or a giant kick in the nuts!

Posted by: Iaknihs.8536

Iaknihs.8536

I’m impressed. Not in a positive way for that matter.
Putting SAB mini’s on with no indication of SAB returning within the next year…

I’d say “maybe they are hinting on it”, but after interviews barely a month ago clearly stating it’s not being worked on, it’s pretty clear nothing will return. But not everyone has seen these interviews, so many will have been hyped just to find out that nothing good is coming.

I was really looking forward to HoT, because I love exploring new stuff in this game, but I must say I feel less and less happy about spending money on a game when the company messes around like that.

If SAB doesn’t return anytime soon – which it probably won’t – I think I’ll rather buy some new games than get HoT… (not trying to threaten ANet, I know they don’t care about single players. Just saying things as they are.)

Posted by: Scipio.3204

Scipio.3204

No we don’t. We know they said it’s coming, that doen’t mean it’s true. I’m not saying they were lying , but anet has a tendency of not delivering long term promises, which isn’t lying, but miscalculation. Out of all people you should know

Just to bring up one example https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/WvW-Achievements-are-unrealistic/first#post2461671

So in short, as long as anet doesn’t say SAB will be back in [Timeframe] , we won’t know it will be back or not.

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

If SAB doesn’t return today…

RIOT

and Rata Sum will be destroy

Posted by: Agyaggalamb.4796

Agyaggalamb.4796

Just like build templates.

Was it said like ever that there would be build templates? Me and my guildies are like constantly saying how that feature is missing. And this game with this variety in equipment and traits definitely needs it.

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

I can understand why Anet didnt want to use SAB as an april fool, but atleast release it as a normal gw2 update. Anet should really get there kitten kitten together, and release it and make it permanent.
Can someone explain why the kitten Anet is putting SAB minis in the BLTC, it feels like they just say kitten you to all of us who want SAB back

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

i had a dream last night that them telling people in interviews SAB was not coming soon, them releasing airplane mode and that_shaman not finding anything about w3 in his datamining was all an elaborate april fools joke and that today they released SAB and everyone who was annoyed about the lack of content was finally relieved and we all rejoiced in rata sum!

Posted by: Scott.1653

Scott.1653

SAB or riot

Posted by: Acharyn.4738

Acharyn.4738

I’ve never been in the SAB. I was hoping for it, however not getting it isn’t a big deal.
Instead of not getting SAB, we get annoying planes. It was amusing for a couple minutes.
It just appeared while I was in the Silverwastes. At first I thought it was a bug. Then I took screenshots. After a few minutes I was wondering when it was going to be over, so I relogged hoping that would take it away for me. Nope.
I went to bed thinking, “I’ll just play tomorrow.”. Now it’s tomorrow… Nope.

Come on, this annoys a lot of people, I didn’t think you would keep it up all day after last year…

Posted by: foxy tigeress.6854

foxy tigeress.6854

WE WANT SAB!! #Saborriot2015

Foxy
[IX] The Nînth Legion

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

It’s just a simple game, do they fear SAB will lure the attention off the xpac? It sort of is already. Believe it or not I have a bunch of buddies complaining about xpac features, calling it shallow in content and whatnot.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I got 3 SAB minies yesterday from bl chests, made me happy and sad at the same time.

Posted by: Shufflepants.9785

Shufflepants.9785

I got 3 SAB minies yesterday from bl chests, made me happy and sad at the same time.

Indeed. The minis being added without reopening SAB itself is just a slap in the face.

I had originally hoped that they might reopen SAB (even if it was only World 1&2) to give us something fun in the mean time while we wait for Heart of Thorns to come out.

But my only hope at this point is that they have specifically withheld SAB so that they can incorporate it into the Adventures system that will be coming out with HoT alongside the mastery system.

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Indeed. The minis being added without reopening SAB itself is just a slap in the face.

I had originally hoped that they might reopen SAB (even if it was only World 1&2) to give us something fun in the mean time while we wait for Heart of Thorns to come out.

But my only hope at this point is that they have specifically withheld SAB so that they can incorporate it into the Adventures system that will be coming out with HoT alongside the mastery system.

Anet is sitting at there HQ right now saying “Ok you little kittens you burn down rata and riot LA, well here you brats are minis, but only in BLC”

And they are Laughing at us right now.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Flamy.7623

Flamy.7623

BRING SAB BACK T.T Seriously there is such a good opportunity to reintroduce SAB, even if only w1&w2. But noooo, let me get bored while waiting for expansion -_-. #Saborriot2015

Faux.1937

Anet.. we want SAB, you know it, everyone knows its, and everyone knows you dont have a reason to not give it to us..

Just put in a Token into the gem store to open SAB up for a day

100 gem = 1 day
250 gems = 3 days
500 gems = 1 week

Change rewards also, 2% boss chests should be unlimited per day, but drop down to 1%. Give a Daily chest reward of 10% chance for skin and some Bauble Bubbles.

You make money, we have fun. Its a win win.

SAB or RIOT

(edited by Faux.1937)

Posted by: Malderon.3917

Malderon.3917

BRING IT BACK! I will not buy your new expansion I swear to god if you don’t bring SAB back! SAB is what made game fun to me, what made me spend hours more on outside world! I don’t care about new worlds, if you wanna spend your resources on expansions = it’s reasonable, but just it makes no sence to keep locked such awesome ALREADY CREATED content. Bring it back at least for a day kitten IT!

Posted by: enamel.8406

enamel.8406

Yeah, I don’t care for expansion now. Why won’t you bring back something of such quality as SAB. How I can be sure that, you can provide us great content with expansion, when you’re not reintroducing something that has been already created. Not to mention that SAB should be seasonal event, cause why not? We are waiting for expansion or at least WE WERE. No SAB, no expansion, for me. I’m serious, disappointed and ANGRY!

Faux.1937

best idea. anet makes $$ and we get to enjoy the content we want

Just hope anet thinks this way too.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Saeri.4576

Saeri.4576

That’s a great plan! Maybe we can also do that for dungeons, to reduce server strain. And maybe when your character wants to enter a new area, there can be like a toll booth system. That’s way more immersive! I can’t wait for these kinds of fun upgrades to this game!

Posted by: robotosis.4872

robotosis.4872

dude whatever ill pay the gems, instead of barring us from this excellent content