"I'd really like this..." [Gifting Strangers]

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Q:

Administrator Note: In the giving spirit of this thread, we are limiting requests to one request per player. This will allow more players to benefit from the generosity inspired by this initiative. Please do not make more than one post over the lifetime of the thread. In addition, please do not edit or delete your post to submit an additional request. Thank you for your cooperation.

Greetings!

Many people enjoy the act of giving. Many people enjoy the act of giving to a complete stranger. However, in Guild Wars 2 it is difficult to gift items due to many of the items on the gem store being one-time account unlocks (armor skins/outfits, etc), so the gifter must be aware of the person’s lack of having the item already, as well as even having a desire for the item.

The above problem seems that it would help to limit gifting to only happening between friends/guildmates or relatives that play together. I see this as also taking away from the impact of the gift as the giver would likely have to ask ahead of time if the person would like and use the item and does not already have the item unlocked.

Now, this situation is doubly hard for players who enjoy giving gifts to strangers as they would need to gift an item while being uncertain if it is already unlocked on the stranger’s account or if the item would be desired and even used by the stranger.

I see this as possibly leading to much less giving/gifted than there could be.

I would like this thread to serve as a place for kind-hearted individuals who enjoy giving gifts to strangers to be able to find such players who not only desire an item, but do not already have it and who will definitely use it!

1. Share Your Desire
    If you desire an item from within the game or from the gem store or trading post (unable to afford it/unable to log in while it is temporarily on sale), please do not hesitate to make mention of your desire here. Perhaps there is a generous and kind-hearted player keeping an eye on this thread for another player such as you to make their desire known!
  2. EDIT Your Post If Your Desire Is Fulfilled (in part or in full)
    I only ask that, if you receive your desired gift, please immediately EDIT and mark your desire as fulfilled! Please, DO NOT make another post stating that your desire was partially or fully fulfilled as your initial post will still be there saying you desire the item(s). You can edit your desire post by clicking the little pencil icon in the bottom right of your post, making your changes and stating you received it, and then saving the changes. (I would also kindly ask that you consider including a thank you to your gifter in your edit)
  3. Respect Gifter Anonymity
    On that note, I also request that you not name your gifter in your thank you unless the gifter mentions that it is alright with them to mention their name. Naming may lead to undesired attention, as well as potentially leading to private messages to the gifter from people asking for a gift. Some may welcome such messages. However, I’m sure some givers may enjoy the anonymity behind their giving. This aspect of their enjoyment in giving may be ruined if everyone becomes aware that they are a frequent giver.
  4. Remove Self-fulfilled Desires
    I also request that if you acquire your desired item on your own that you remove your request here by deleting your post or editing it to state that you acquired it on your own.
  5. Patience
    With all that said, please do not feel sad or hurt if your desire goes unfulfilled by a gifter. I’m sure many will go unfulfilled. These are acts of generosity and kindness and one cannot force or expect someone else to perform either.
  6. Do Not Make Duplicate Requests
    I would also appreciate it if you would please refrain from making multiple posts for the same item(s) or ‘bumping’ your desired item(s). Gifters will browse the thread and choose whose request for a desired item they may fulfill. I imagine duplicates or ‘bumps’ would only serve to make your desire less likely to be fulfilled.

I know that many may feel that the simple act of asking for a gift is against the purpose of what a gift is ‘supposed’ to be, that it should be unexpected and a surprise. However, with the way gifting is set up on the gem store, and with the one-time unlock nature of many of the items that are available on there, I feel that there kind of needs to be such a source of desires as I hope this thread will provide.

I know there are likely to be a lot of players who have an excess of coin (real and in-game), and perhaps some of these players may feel that there isn’t much for them spend it on right now. With there being a source of people making their desires for items known, perhaps it may lead to these players as seeing gifting and making a stranger’s day as a desirable way to spend it.

This may lead to nobody posting their desires at all and the thread fading away into the cold abyss of long forgotten threads

Or it may lead to many desires being fulfilled. It may even lead to a person’s desire for an item being fulfilled several times before they can edit their post to mark it as being fulfilled.

Yes, there may be some who prey on the kindness of others who post desires for items that they can easily afford, but want someone else to pay for.

I leave this up to the gifter’s judgement.

Fear of being tricked or ‘had’ should not stop one from being kind and generous to another person.

You may be taken, true. It has happened to me many times in-game and in ‘real’ life. You could also rekindle a person’s hope in humanity, or at least in their fellow gamers by showing them there are still kind-hearted individuals out there who give and gift despite the possibility of being taken advantage of.

That’s my hope for this thread, anyway.

Happy adventuring.

Additional Notes To Assist Those Sharing Their Desires

I recommend that posters desiring items of a non-single quantity please follow the example set by others making similar desire posts.

Specifically, if you are requesting an item that you desire more than one of (like Jute Scraps or something), please keep specific track in your post of how many you have and how many more you need instead of a persistent desire post with a general request for items of a type that cannot ever be marked as fulfilled.

e.g

• Jute Scraps – 70/250 (received 70 of the 250 needed so far)
    Not
  • Some Jute Scraps

A desire asking for “Some Jute Scraps” may lead to fewer being gifted to you as some gifters may be dissuaded from sending them due to their having no clue how many you still need or if you even still need more. Being able to quickly see how many are still desired of an item may allow for some gifters to be more likely to send some or all of the amount desired your way.

This specific and constantly updated request could also be expanded to desires shared for armor/weapons skins. If gifters are unsure of what you already have or are in need of, they may be less likely to send items your way.

Do not feel the need to add a reason for why you cannot afford or otherwise acquire the item, you can simply state the item you desire and nothing else if you want to.

• I would really like to get the wedding attire outfit. However, I cannot afford the 1,000 gems right now as I am actually getting married for real very soon and it is taking up all of my funds and the planning is leaving me with little game time to earn in-game gold.
    • Desire: Wedding Attire Outfit
    • Server: NA

EDIT: Fulfilled!
Thank you very much, “Anonymous”, for gifting the Wedding Attire outfit to me! Every time I wear it I will think of my actual wedding gown and wedding and of how happy I am to know that there are kind-hearted and generous people out there still!

This was just an example. Please do not gift me the wedding attire outfit as I am not getting married. Again, this was just an example of what someone may say and of a way in which they could edit their post to mark their desire as being fulfilled with a thank you.

If you are desiring an account upgrade from the gem store (bag/bank expansions, home instance nodes, mail carriers, etc.) be aware that these are not giftable items.

As they are not able to be gifted, a gifter would have to mail you gold that you would then exchange for gems that will allow you to purchase these upgrades. So you may instead want to word your desire as a request for gold so you can buy gems to get the desired upgrade. If you do this, please update your post if you begin receiving gifts of gold toward your purchase.

Example:

• Desire: Bank Tab Expansion (600 gems)
  • Currently At: 50/105 gold needed to purchase
    (This was an example amount based on the exchange rate at the time of this edit.)

Administrator Note: In the giving spirit of this thread, we are limiting requests to one request per player. This will allow more players to benefit from the generosity inspired by this initiative. Please do not make more than one post over the lifetime of the thread. In addition, please do not edit or delete your post to submit an additional request. Thank you for your cooperation.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

A:

Notes:

• We’ve had to remove two posts in the last couple of days from people asking for a second gift. Please read the initial post — at the top of each page — which clearly explains you can ask once, and only once. You may not delete your post, edit your post, or post an additional request. Period.
  • If you receive something, please update your post. You don’t need to name names, but at least say you received the thing you requested, or received a smaller gift from one or more people. Let’s make sure this thread shows how much good it is doing!
  • REQUIRED: DO NOT DELETE YOUR POST. Whether you have received a gift, or not, you should not delete the post. Update or edit your post, but do not delete it.
Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

StinVec.3621

As an introduction post to ‘break the ice’, if anyone is unable to purchase a current, giftable sale item on the gem store, feel free to make mention of it here!

Whether due to a lack of funds, or an inability to log into the game during the sale period for an item, perhaps there are people who would gladly help you to acquire the item(s) you desire.

I know that I will certainly be keeping an eye on this thread.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Purgatory.5702

Purgatory.5702

I’m a relatively new player and almost lost it when I saw that Mini Arctodus for 80 gems! unfortunately that translates to about 19 gold and I just don’t have that kind of money after dressing my main character in full exotics. T_T

EDIT: oh my god a wonderful person has just sent me the mini but asked me not to name them, I can’t thank them enough for gifting me this mini! Thank you so so so much, I will always keep it at my side now!

EDIT 2: I’m sorry I lost your name because when I accepted attachment in the mail it automatically deleted itself. it looks like another kind person has sent me an Arctodus during the time it took me to edit my first post. T_T Still, I would like to thank you for your kindness as well, especially with the message you’ve left me.<3
I am surprised by the generosity of this community. I definitely want to return the kindness as soon as I can!

Attachments:

(edited by Purgatory.5702)

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

What a great thread! If anyone would like to contribute to my Black Lion Chest Key addiction, I would be ever so grateful, and happy to pay it forward (via this thread) the next time I have room for Gems in my household budget <3

Thank you so much, kind Benefactor <3

(edited by Kitty La Boom Boom.4065)

Posted by: Milea.6043

Milea.6043

OH how I wish I could gift account upgrades. So many want(ed) the Jump Start and could not afford it. I swear I check the TP every hour to see if a gift option has been added.
We all want our family, friends, guildies, and deserving strangers to have a Jump Start on their bank & bags.

~Milly

Swearing allegiance in life & beyond did Desmina Zqooksha thence become the gods first follower

Posted by: Loxias.2375

Loxias.2375

Well heck, I’m worn out doing VR, and I just want a trail of bees, so a Preserved Queen Bee would be cool, lol. But seriously, just a green or black refractor will do, obviously. =P

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I like this idea, this is and idea I would defiantly “pay it forward”.

I do not expect this at all. That said, I’m a big believer in, don’t ask, don’t get.

Just to say, I finished my Flameseeker. So I do not require any help moving forward.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

(edited by BrotherBelial.3094)

Posted by: CaptainDerp.2167

CaptainDerp.2167

I missed the white wings sale :’(

Posted by: Lightbringer.5860

Lightbringer.5860

While I feel kinda scumy asking for things, I guess I’ll just ask for something. I would like the Watchwork Mining Pick if anyone is in a giving mood.

Posted by: Pomdepin.7068

Pomdepin.7068

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY DEAR DONATOR !

I picked up the item without remembering his/her name (I thought I’d be able to keep the mail, like someone else mentioned if I’m right) so couldn’t reply to say thank you, guess you’ll see it here anyway. Great community this game has !
My toon’s gonna look awesome now !

Whisper me anytime to chat or party !

(edited by Pomdepin.7068)

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

dident it say you can buy 1 for this price usualy do on them so people dont mass buy them.

Posted by: Tenelia.9035

Tenelia.9035

Just started on friday and got introduced to the Fashion Wars.

I’d really like this “Shadow of the Dragon Value Pack”. :’)

Thank you to my wonderful gifter. :’)

(edited by Tenelia.9035)

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

Thanks for the gifts dude <3 made my day!

(edited by LimitBreaker.4165)

Posted by: Jarainee.8097

Jarainee.8097

I’d love a Home Portal Stone, Black Lion Keys, or any of the permanent contracts (Permanent Hair Stylist Contract, Permanent Bank Access Contract, Permanent Black Lion Merchant Contract, Permanent Trading Post Express Contract, and/or Mystic Forge Conduit) if anyone feels like being really generous… I don’t think I’ll ever be able to afford these things, as I’m not much of a farmer and have been busy.

Thanks in advanced.

And that was my two cents.

(edited by Jarainee.8097)

Pomdepin.7068

dident it say you can buy 1 for this price usualy do on them so people dont mass buy them.

Yes it did, but I was unsure with how it worked with gifts. Now I know (kind of “normal” since the receiver will still be able to buy it at discounted price, so if I could do so, it would be 3 discounted items for 2 people, but still, I wasn’t sure). ^.^

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yes it did, but I was unsure with how it worked with gifts. Now I know (kind of “normal” since the receiver will still be able to buy it at discounted price, so if I could do so, it would be 3 discounted items for 2 people, but still, I wasn’t sure). ^.^

if you can buy 1 and decide to give that one away do that mean you havent bought 1?
I dont see your logic here.

Posted by: KLT.4856

KLT.4856

started playing about a month ago, never really had gold to buy it but if anyone is nice enough I would really love a copper-fed-salvage kit.

(edited by KLT.4856)

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

started playing about a month ago, never really had gold to buy it but if anyone is nice enough I would really love a copper-fed-salvage kit and maybe a pet rock

I have a few gems left from the sale. Not enough for the copper-o-matic, but there’s a pet rock in your future. Give it 8 hours, I’m at work.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

Posted by: HenryFadeToBlack.5968

HenryFadeToBlack.5968

hey i have been admiring the Noble Court outfit for sometime. i know this is a longshot but i would absolutely love one <3 im not in a good place for money atm. the kindness of strangers can be amazing if not, then that is okie aswell either way just a quick thankyou to the entire gw2 community for bring awesome all the time!!

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

Hi! I know this is too much to ask but there is no harm in trying. I got married last May but due to my financial state I wasn’t able to buy my wife a wedding dress. I have made a character on her behalf because I want to immortalize her on my gaming world too. When the Wedding dress outfit was announced I was so excited to buy it so that even if in my cyber world I could buy her the dress, but alas I am not expecting it to be expensive.

So my formal request, if a gifter permits, I wish for the Wedding Dress outfit. Wish you all the best!

Sorry for the long post… Thank you!

Pomdepin.7068

if you can buy 1 and decide to give that one away do that mean you havent bought 1?
I dont see your logic here.

Yes, but as a gift, it wasn’t for my own account. I thought maybe it would be one at that price per account, for this concerned account. Nothing tricky. Anyway, logic it works as it is.

You sometimes see weird things, like I logged in on a friend’s account to buy the Giant finisher for him as he wasn’t able to do it himself. Then, the finisher wasn’t available at the discounted price for my own account… Same connection ip, same computer or something, I don’t know.

(edited by Pomdepin.7068)

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

I love this idea! I have a feeling there will be some more fulfilled dreams of those posting before me soon.

I don’t really want much of anything. Can always use Black Lion Keys and maybe a Shadow Dye Kit. Or for the longshot option, an Identity Repair kit.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

Posted by: Magic Mike.7912

Magic Mike.7912

I’d like to have the Chop-It-All Logging Axe, it will save much time and gold. Hope I can get 1.

Posted by: Kungi.3645

Kungi.3645

Hello everyone Im kinda new to this game,i dont ask for alot,maybe some greatsword skins if anyone haves some laying around

Thanks !

Edit :
I got few greatswords from a kind player ,ty again !

(edited by Kungi.3645)

Posted by: EllieNyan.1906

EllieNyan.1906

Would be very happy if I could be bestowed a Harp~
(Or any cute mini =^,..,^=)

Posted by: Black.7256

Black.7256

Well, I would love to have the heavy aetherblade armor skin.
Normally, I’d farm for stuff like this but currently studies are taking all my time, so when I found this thread I was like “whoaaa demn opportunity”
Forgive bad grammar, I’m no native speaker

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

This thread is really heart-warming, and I’d like to give a big thank you to the OP for stepping out and putting together a thread that truly capture the ‘Players Helping Players’ concept.

Posted by: Scylvestor.1508

Scylvestor.1508

I’m really new and i’m just roaming around with map completion, i play a necro, and i really have no idea what would be most useful or cool for me, but i would appreciate any help, i will try to reimburse in the best way i can!

Posted by: Thezoob.8052

Thezoob.8052

any know if the storage expander went on sale? I’m sitting at 600 gems but I waited and never saw them go on sale.

Posted by: Regev.6971

Regev.6971

Chop-It-All Logging Axe would make my life sooooo much easier!!

StinVec.3621

I got few greatswords from a kind player ( he /she didnt want to be named ) but thank you !!

I’m happy to hear you were gifted items that you desire and that they will certainly be used!

However, would you please edit your previous desire post to include your receipt message so viewers looking for unfulfilled requests can see that your request has been fulfilled. You can edit your previous post by clicking the little pencil icon in the bottom right of your post, making the changes, and saving them.

Happy adventuring!

(edited by StinVec.3621)

StinVec.3621

started playing about a month ago, never really had gold to buy it but if anyone is nice enough I would really love a copper-fed-salvage kit and maybe a pet rock

I have a few gems left from the sale. Not enough for the copper-o-matic, but there’s a pet rock in your future. Give it 8 hours, I’m at work.

Greetings! Thank you for opting to help this player out. <3
:)

I just want to make sure that this pet rock gift was given as KLT has not updated their desire posting.

If it was, KLT, would you please be so kind as to edit your post to reflect the giving of this gift. You can edit your post to mark the pet rock as having been gifted by clicking the little pencil icon in the bottom right of your post, make your edit stating it was gifted, and then saving the changes.

StinVec.3621

any know if the storage expander went on sale? I’m sitting at 600 gems but I waited and never saw them go on sale.

The Storage Expander did not go on sale during the anniversary sale period.
Here is a list of the items that did go on sale:

Also, the Storage Expander is an account unlock. As such, it is not a giftable item even if it were to be on sale.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I just want to make sure that this pet rock gift was given as KLT has not updated their desire posting.

If it was, KLT, would you please be so kind as to edit your post to reflect the giving of this gift. You can edit your post to mark the pet rock as having been gifted by clicking the little pencil icon in the bottom right of your post, make your edit stating it was gifted, and then saving the changes.

Not sure how if KLT will return to post here, but I did send them the mini, and got a gracious ‘Thank you.’

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

StinVec.3621

Not sure how if KLT will return to post here, but I did send them the mini, and got a gracious ‘Thank you.’

Thank you very much for letting me know and again for your generosity!
I will contact them directly to request them to update their post.

EDIT:
Thank you for updating your desire post, KLT!

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

Twilight pls?

lol, but I would looove a harp

Posted by: MagicMan.2830

MagicMan.2830

I normally don’t do the whole forum thing but since this is pretty neat I figured I’d keep an eye on it. That being said since most of the stuff I want is pretty much not gift able ( Bag/Bank slots ) or expensive stuff ( Twilight, Incinerator and some chaos skins for my obsession ) so happy gifting my friends

(edited by MagicMan.2830)

Posted by: Kungi.3645

Kungi.3645

If anyone got few extra gems i could use couple of transmutation charges.. ( They are really hard to get ! )

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

If anyone got few extra gems i could use couple of transmutation charges.. ( They are really hard to get ! )

If you play some PvP you’ll be swimming in them. I have over 60. I’ll never use them all. If I did, I’ll end up with more be for I used the 60 I have now.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Borkentier.8950

Borkentier.8950

I’d love to have some of those Black Lion Keys and/or Transmutation Charges. It’d be a dream come true if somebody’d have some of those spare. ____

Posted by: magisterLudi.3165

magisterLudi.3165

Trying to make a legendary. However I need a lot of ectos. So if anyone has any spare ectos that would be nice.

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

This is a very kind thread. Thank you, generous players!
As for me, I have long admired the arcane outfit and the imperial outfit.

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

Posted by: Corbear.2643

Corbear.2643

Awesome thread and concept, im relatively new to the game, just got my first character to level 80, saving up for that amazing server transfer as wvw interests me (yay price hike) figure get it out of the way asap

I’m a ranger running longbow/greatsword, to be honest i just started the Whole skin thing as others have said, id love some help player choice? I’m not picky and would appreciate any skins!

Posted by: Ryu the first.1462

Ryu the first.1462

I love the idea here, and when I get some money I’d be glad to gift, but at the moment I’m starved for cash so I’d like to make a request of any of the following: Shadow Assassin Outfit, Account Jump Start, or Living World Season 2. I’m sorry, I know they’re all pretty pricey and I’m embarrassed to ask, but I’m willing to pay it forward before I get myself anything when I have the spare cash.

Posted by: sonarix.5812

sonarix.5812

Amazing idea and amazing people that do such a thing! If I wasn’t starved for gold I’d totally pitch in whenever possible. There is only one skin I’ve been eyeing and its been since I mained Engineer… very expensive and I don’t see anyone being that generous but why not right? I’ve been looking at the Super Rifle Skin since I’ve been a big fan of the pop gun and I love the sound though I know a lot of people tend to get annoyed by it. I missed out on Super Adventure Box sadly but that skin is my goal, my destiny and one day I shall have it!

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Trying to make a legendary. However I need a lot of ectos. So if anyone has any spare ectos that would be nice.

I’ll send you some. Good luck with your legendary!

(edited by khani.4786)

Posted by: ClumsyCookie.1345

ClumsyCookie.1345

I have an outfit that I love and goes well with the chaos longbow/chaos greatsword (playing ranger), but can’t afford it (as I am new), so I am going to try and farm enough ectos to craft a vision of the mist instead, so if anyone has any spare ectos, I would love it!!
(Just in case; I currently have 22250/250 ectos! – yes, I am proud of that amount as I have yet to collect a full stack)

-
Update: OMG! It happened so quick! Ok, I got my 250 ectos from an extremely kind player!! eek! ok ok, next up coins & blades! Wish me luck! I will be sure to post a picture of my vision of the mist once I craft it!! eek!! (might take a while as I am only getting the coins from daily logins) so excited!! Thank you-thank you-thank you

Update 2: Ok, so crazy thing just happened, I logged on and saw I had another mail, so I opened it and it was 30 mystic coins! Yes, someone had donated coins even when I didn’t ask for it – this community is amazingly generous. These two random players have made my time in GW2 so much more amazing! Heh, I don’t know how to say thank you to the both of you without naming you two..I feel like I am unable to fully express my appreciation.. but fear not, I am literally sooooo happy right now. 70 more to go! Yay! (and then I remembered I still have the blades…oh well, I am happy) Thank you again!

Update 3: You guys are going to make me cry..meany :P I just received another donation of 30 blades!! Like seriously, why are you all so generous?!! It’s crazy..uhm, thank you for the donation [you know who you are] – it’s feels like it’s my birthday today (everyone is 1 month early! :P) but yes, thank you very much for the blades!!

Update 4: I finally caved and brought the Coins and the rest of the Blades, and voila!! EEK! Hehehe, thank you again to everyone who helped me!

Attachments:

IGN: No Tea For You
Profession: Ranger (80)
~ Victoria.

(edited by ClumsyCookie.1345)

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

If anyone feels like sending me silver doubloons that would be spectacular.

I’m up to 250 of the 250 I need and I’ve been forging all the nuggets I get from harvesting and have several alts parked at jumping puzzles but it’s a slow process.

I’m still a very very long way from making Juggernaut but I figured I needed to start somewhere and this seems like the biggest hurdle.

^_^
Thanks to the people who have sent me a few now (and my husband who keeps sending them to me). Slowly getting there! Hopefully I can help others as they have been helping me.

OH YEAH DONE! Thank you so much to everyone that helped me out. Now to farm everything else. Once I have it all completed I’ll update with a picture <3 Everyone is amazing.

TC folks (and everyone else that’s helped so far) are the best

(edited by khani.4786)

Posted by: Tawniey.3796

Tawniey.3796

What a wonderful thread, I’ll be bookmarking this to help out whenever I can. <3

I’ve been eyeing three skin sets since I first saw them but just haven’t had the cash to put into the game, so if anyone feels generous or has some extra gems lying around for a Phoenix, Trickster or Aetherblade light armor set, I’d be very grateful ;u;