Where do I exactly report players?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

Q:

With evidence. I know there is an option ingame but that doesn’t even have AFK so we just reported for botting.

This guy basically said he is going afk during a tournament match because “team too dumb”. And so he did. When the other team was leading by 4 points. Wat.

So where do I send evidence? Customer Service? What reason to select? Or is there an e-mail address?

Thanks!

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

There isn’t a way to report someone for that and nor sure there be. It sucks I know but there are real reasons for people to go afk during events/tournaments. I believe/heard people tend report pvp afkers as scammers not bots since they are “scamming” free glory and rank points by just standing there.
In all honestly though the person in your case isn’t breaking any rules in need of reporting. He just isn’t a good team player.

Howell Qagan.9752

There isn’t a way to report someone for that and nor sure there be. It sucks I know but there are real reasons for people to go afk during events/tournaments. I believe/heard people tend report pvp afkers as scammers not bots since they are “scamming” free glory and rank points by just standing there.
In all honestly though the person in your case isn’t breaking any rules in need of reporting. He just isn’t a good team player.

Thanks for the answer! Yeah but I remember reading a post a few months ago where devs stated that PvP afkers should be reported as Botting. If he says like: “guys sorry but my dog fall off the stairs and I gotta be afk” that’s ok. But when being just bad at playing thief and dying in a 1v1 then saying “i am afk” “team too dumb”, it kind of annoys us to hell.

Posted by: MasterKitty.8205

MasterKitty.8205

I think it only applies to people that started AFKing from the beginning of the match.

It’s pretty sad, I know, but there isn’t a way to report that person because he didn’ really AFK the whole match, but simply from certain point.

He isn’t a bot, nor farming glory, but simply a bad teammate.

Luckily, there aren’t many players out there like that, so chances are ANet won’t react to it very drasticly (which imo is alright), but only if there would be too much of those cases, then ANet would get their attention, as in any game, I guess.

Howell Qagan.9752

I wonder if having someone on block list will prevent them from getting into your partly set up team in team queue. Because for the LFG tool if you block someone they can’t see any ads that you are in. Though LFG tool is newer so probably I should stop hoping.

Posted by: MasterKitty.8205

MasterKitty.8205

I wonder if having someone on block list will prevent them from getting into your partly set up team in team queue. Because for the LFG tool if you block someone they can’t see any ads that you are in. Though LFG tool is newer so probably I should stop hoping.

Doesn’t cost to try ^^

Howell Qagan.9752

Doesn’t cost to try ^^

Haha, well it’s really not easy to get into the same team I think…