Generic Class Comments on Forums

in PvP

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Excuse me while I sterotype generic class comments :p

Necromancer – “You think thats bad? What about necro!”

Guardian – “In a good place? Throw us a bone or something!”

Warrior – “We are not that strong, buffs pls!”

Mesmer – (silently stands in shadows to avoid nerfs)

Thief – “we are forced to disengage a lot, l2p we need buffs”

Elementalist – “we can do everything, but we have to push so many buttons #skillcap”

Ranger – “Yeah we can do damage, but really we still suck and die easy..more mobility pls”

Engineer – “l2p, it’s not that hard to beat us really”

(didn’t really have anything for ele or mesmer, make up your own!)

in PvP

Posted by: Kageseigi.2150

Kageseigi.2150

Elementalist: “Nerf stealth”
Engineer: “Nerf stealth”
Guardian: “Nerf stealth”
Necromancer: “Nerf stealth”
Ranger: “Nerf stealth”
Warrior: “Nerf stealth”

Mesmer: “Nerf Thief”

Thief: “Roll a thief and see how difficult it is… oh, and nerf Shoutbow/Medi-guard” ;-P

Suggestions to overhaul the Thief…

* * * Thief Trait Shakeup * * *

(edited by Kageseigi.2150)

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Elementalist: “Please let us a play a build without water and arcane that doesn’t suck eggs”.
Engineer: “How DARE you touch my easy access perma-swiftness”
Guardian: “Playing super glass cannons is so much more fun than being a tank”
Necromancer: “Death Shroud is the most flawed concept to ever grace an MMO”
Also~ “Sadness now that we won’t have a decent heal skill anymore”
Ranger: “Playing glass Pew-Pew builds, even in melee range is WAY more fun than playing a conquest useful condition-evasion-regen tank”
Warrior: “Its so much fun never having to press 6. Oh and we want cleansing ire baseline”
Mesmer: “Just you wait till tuesday thieves, lets see how you deal with blind spam and stunlock. And NEEEEEERF consume plasma please”.
Thief: “If I make one mistake I die, its not like I have shadow refuge, shadow step, sword 2, shortbow 5, various backwards evades, or on demand stealth to make up for any of those mistakes”.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Engineer: “Thanks, Grouch.”

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Necro: “WTB effective means to avoid stunlocks, plus some mobility pls.”
Mesmer: “Nerf thief pls, ty”
Ele: “Anet has no idea what they are doing with ele: either make us OP or useless.”
Thief: “QQ, thief is the most nerfed class. Top teams have had ONLY ONE thief on them at all times…”
Ranger: “Yea, our build is super-simple, but not yolo-ing into melee, and surviving against thieves is where SKILL comes in.”
Engineer: …too busy partying in the street over being insanely OP in a billion ways…
Warrior: “We have no build variety, only 5 different things work reasonably well”
Guardian: “Can we get some real love, and not just be told we are ‘fine.’ Also, pls nerf prot on eles…not fair that they have more”

in PvP

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Necro: WTF were you thinking nerfing our only freakin useful heal, and there goes our elites. THANKS ANET! you’re the best. Not sure why we are the only class that has to kitten ourselves to get lackluster skills, that the devs think are powerful (LOL)

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Elementalist: “Nerf stealth”
Engineer: “Nerf stealth”
Guardian: “Nerf stealth”
Necromancer: “Nerf stealth”
Ranger: “Nerf stealth”
Warrior: “Nerf stealth”

Mesmer: “Nerf Thief”

Thief: “Roll a thief and see how difficult it is… oh, and nerf Shoutbow/Medi-guard” ;-P

Thief who actually played other classes :" Nerf stealth"

in PvP

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Elementalist: My piano always sounds wrong without elemental attunement
Guardian: Its tough work being meta at everything…
Engineer: Whenever I make a wish, it always seems to come true
Warrior: A dummies guide to success at 1v1s
Mesmer: The dictionary definition of baseline
Thief: How to be best and worst at absolutely everything
Ranger: 1 button miraculously expanded into a whole class
Necromancer: Please…kill. me.

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

All classes: “I’m underpowered, please buff me and nerf everyone else.”

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Hello, my name is Scissors.
Please nerf Rock, they are super overpowered.
Please leave Paper as they are, they don’t need to get buffed.

in PvP

Gryph.8237

Hello necro mancers blow massive chunks. Only class whose heal weakens themselves, and whose elites do damage to themselves for lackluster dmg output. Lich now is so limited that casting anything but #1 is useless as the cast times are so long you would see a dmg decrease. Wag anet anyone taking lich now is guaranteed to be only pressing one. Useless anyways because your two favorite classes can destroy our elites with Moa. Thanks anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Elementalist: “Wait, you mean we have utilities BESIDES Cantrips? Good one, pull the other leg now.”
Engineer: “It pays to have a dev main you~”
Guardian: “Others come and ago…we will always be meta. Oh, but we need buffs..for…reasons…”
Mesmer: “Make ALL the traits baseline! #balance”
Necromancer: (Looks at Consume Conditions.) (Sobs quietly.)
Ranger: “Entangle? OP? Nah bro.”
Thief: “Single-handedly keeping other [non-medi-guard] zerkers out of the meta since 2012.”
Warrior: “Hurr!” (pounds face on keyboard; wins)

Don’t take this too seriously, guys

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

(edited by Glenstorm.4059)

in PvP

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

At least Moa doesn’t directly kill us…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in PvP

Drennon.7190

Almost forgot
Engineer: “Josh, can I spit it out this time?”

Baer

in PvP

Gryph.8237

Almost forgot

Whoa………

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Almost forgot

Whoa………

Bruh…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Almost forgot

Bruh…

I wish I had this guy’s guts. :P

in PvP

Gryph.8237

Was not me…. I just replied to it to say whoa…

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Drennon, you are my hero~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Drennon.7190

The favoritism is so blatantly obvious.

Baer

in PvP

Gryph.8237

This is indisputable. Ele, mesmer, engie, and thief

in PvP

Sagat.3285

Due to the most recent sources and a certain experience with all classes I would only put on engi on the favored list. The turret burial was a deception.

The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Due to the most recent sources and a certain experience with all classes I would only put on engi on the favored list. The turret burial was a deception.

It didn’t fit in their Grenade meta ideals.

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

Excuse me while I sterotype generic class comments :p

Necromancer – “You think thats bad? What about necro!”

Guardian – “In a good place? Throw us a bone or something!”

Warrior – “We are not that strong, buffs pls!”

Mesmer – (silently stands in shadows to avoid nerfs)

Thief – “we are forced to disengage a lot, l2p we need buffs”

Elementalist – “we can do everything, but we have to push so many buttons #skillcap”

Ranger – “Yeah we can do damage, but really we still suck and die easy..more mobility pls”

Engineer – “l2p, it’s not that hard to beat us really”

(didn’t really have anything for ele or mesmer, make up your own!)

No, you are 100% completely accurate in these generalizations
I had a good lol out of it actually

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

So much for silently standing in a corner… The nerf hammer has autotargeting when it comes to mesmer…

in PvP

Sagat.3285

It didn’t fit in their Grenade meta ideals.

They needed some reasons for engis to use Mortar Kit and the mini skyhammer.

The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Gryph.8237

Willing to provide funding for anet to allocate more time spent on the Necro by someone who actually knows what the kitten they are doing… Hell we need a little favoritism. I would take a third of what Engies got this go around. Just 33 kittening percent of what Engies and mesmers got

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

“Mesmer – (silently stands in shadows to avoid nerfs)” – we’ve already been nerfed!!!! Apparently due to the streams earlier, ANET have already nerfed MtD by 50%.

SO everyone getting excited about mesmer build diversity in pvp, especially with condition shatter, have already been kicked in the teeth.

Yes, they nerfed a core trait, based on someone streaming Golem damage BEFORE ITS EVEN BEEN RELEASED!

Got to love Anet sometimes <3

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

kitten , y’all are hurtful, almost as hurtful as Plague will be to Necromancers post patch.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Ya’ll should have seen the gerdian change man. Ripperoni in Pepperoni gerd.

Devona’s Rest

in PvP

Gryph.8237

LOL OMG look at that engie build, and then compare it to the necrto build that they talked about beforfe hahahahahah…. SUCH A JOKE!

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

1-2k bleeds 500 poison Scary necro..

… 7.5k burns Engi. No problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

“Mesmer – (silently stands in shadows to avoid nerfs)” – we’ve already been nerfed!!!! Apparently due to the streams earlier, ANET have already nerfed MtD by 50%.

SO everyone getting excited about mesmer build diversity in pvp, especially with condition shatter, have already been kicked in the teeth.

Yes, they nerfed a core trait, based on someone streaming Golem damage BEFORE ITS EVEN BEEN RELEASED!

We got nerfed because our torment shatter did 8 stacks of torment to an immobile target golem (and apparently did some obscene damage.) The golem was so overwhelmed it didn’t have time to pop its condi cleanse and was so flummoxed that it managed to show moving damage while stationary.

So no.. Let’s not nerf torment, let’s nerf Mesmer! Nerf them based on target-golem tests rather than actual in-game application tests!

in PvP

Posted by: Login.5102

Login.5102

M esmer " "
E lementalist " "
W arrior " "

G uardian " "
R anger " "

@

N ecromancer" "
E ngineer " "
T hief " "

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteCrow.5310

WhiteCrow.5310

Almost forgot

Absolute win.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

All the credits to skowcia.

This is genious.

Attachments:

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

We got nerfed because our torment shatter did 8 stacks of torment to an immobile target golem (and apparently did some obscene damage.) The golem was so overwhelmed it didn’t have time to pop its condi cleanse and was so flummoxed that it managed to show moving damage while stationary.

So no.. Let’s not nerf torment, let’s nerf Mesmer! Nerf them based on target-golem tests rather than actual in-game application tests!

Haha i know right! It’s like they forgot the whole concept of condition shatter (to do spike condi dmg, big stacks before they get removed from the millions of condi cleanses out there). Condi shatter is all about getting those big spikign stacks up, rather than spamming sustain condi pressure like rangers/engis.

To make MtD worth while the condi effects from shatters have to out-weigh the condi dmg/powr damage from if you had the clone up doing its thing. Thats the only reason you would go shatter over phantasm. So wtf were they thinking!?

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

you complain about mortar buffs but at least you didn’t have one of your three elites as a 100% useless joke for three years, and the other be a 50/50 tornado rampage chance. old mortar is a pointless skill, worse than any racial ability. less useful than when rush used to never land.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

People should be happy about Mortar buff, because more Mortars = less Crates…

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

you complain about mortar buffs but at least you didn’t have one of your three elites as a 100% useless joke for three years, and the other be a 50/50 tornado rampage chance. old mortar is a pointless skill, worse than any racial ability. less useful than when rush used to never land.

Imagine if one of your elites was a 100% chance to turn you into a tornado and the other two also sucked. :P

in PvP

choovanski.5462

Imagine if one of your elites was a 100% chance to turn you into a tornado and the other two also sucked. :P

im all for ele having there elites buffed but dont pretend those elites are as bad as current mortar.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

im all for ele having there elites buffed but dont pretend those elites are as bad as current mortar.

At least Mortar is currently fun to mess around with even if it doesn’t do anything. Ele’s don’t even have a “fun” elite. I can’t remember the last time I even USED my elite.

in PvP

choovanski.5462

At least Mortar is currently fun to mess around with even if it doesn’t do anything. Ele’s don’t even have a “fun” elite. I can’t remember the last time I even USED my elite.

mortar skill 5 has comedy value ill give you that, but part of the comedy value come from the fact that mortar is so bad that using it becomes comical. however, you needn’t worry as nefed necro plague will provide the ultimate comedy skill when you pop it in a condi build and kill yourself.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

mortar skill 5 has comedy value ill give you that, but part of the comedy value come from the fact that mortar is so bad that using it becomes comical. however, you needn’t worry as nefed necro plague will provide the ultimate comedy skill when you pop it in a condi build and kill yourself.

I heard they were already nerfing our suicide a single 10 second bleed at the start of plague instead of a pulse. So much for at least being fun while bad. :P

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

All the credits to skowcia.

This is genious.

i actually made it :P

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>