08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

SoR posters

There you go buddy.

plu·ral [ploor-uhl]
adjective
consisting of, containing, or pertaining to more than one.

And again I requote myself

everyone is guilty of something

Don’t make me go and see “all your messages”

You are more then welcome too if you think that will prove something. All I can imagine it proving is that you are a troll.

As I said. Go troll elsewhere.

It’s a shame this thread had to be ruined so early on by trolls like this guy and Kefro. Well maybe the new one that gets started after this one is closed won’t be so bad.

To stay on Topic so i don’t get infractions.
Anyone have a score update?

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

Nice score JQ
Congrats on the 1st place
:)

Says that guy that has jumped to every server to try to be in first. I’m sure it’s no coincidence that you were on SoS less then a month ago when they were winning all the time. Then you happened to be on JQ while they were winning.

I bet if we had a way of checking it would show you joined SoR around the end of last weekend when we were ahead in points. Please do us all a favor and go back to JQ sooner rather then later.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Yep i jumped arround to check the servers i didnt jumped to be in 1st, and i didnt stay on the JQ, i iven paid the transfer out of it. So your argument is invalid

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

SoR posters

There you go buddy.

plu·ral [ploor-uhl]
adjective
consisting of, containing, or pertaining to more than one.

And again I requote myself

everyone is guilty of something

Don’t make me go and see “all your messages”

You are more then welcome too if you think that will prove something. All I can imagine it proving is that you are a troll.

As I said. Go troll elsewhere.

It’s a shame this thread had to be ruined so early on by trolls like this guy and Kefro. Well maybe the new one that gets started after this one is closed won’t be so bad.

To stay on Topic so i don’t get infractions.
Anyone have a score update?

I invite you to read all my messages nothing like proving I’m not trolling anyone, just because I shared my opinion and you get mad is not my fault, I didn’t disrespect anyone I’m not even worried about report, I did share my opinion and I’m trying to make you understand what I meant with my earlier post, if you didn’t rage at all then why get mad? srsly if you say I’m troll then you’re a really good feeder just saying…

All classes

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Yes, yes! Come join the JQ bandwagon!

We’ve been in the top 3 US for at least the last 20 consecutive weeks… It is only through the bandwagoners joining in the last two or three weeks that we’ve been able to up our game and remain a top 3 US server… Wait… That doesn’t make sense…

Come join JQ! We’re the last remaining original superpower! We’re like the USA which makes SoR clearly communist kittens. And SoS is North Korea. Or something.

Why are you so mad about that?
Aren’t you enjoying the 1st place?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Why are you so mad about that?
Aren’t you enjoying the 1st place?

I got killed by Choo last night not once but twice. This obviously makes me rage.

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

This is the kind of kids that made me transfer.. i mean like full server vs full server when it wasnt night time, you know when we capped all jq borderland vs a full server…
If making 500 points per tick during night vs 0 players makes you happy, good for you, you get like what 4 badges all night? Must be great

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Keep talking, you want Full que vs que competition? See you in JQB.

EMP will be in full force starting today with our 17+ hour daily intl coverage.

Unlike others, we find coverage gaps and take advantage hence the scoreboard. Don’t undermine the strength of our guilds and to be quite frankly, most of our NA’s havent been out in full force due to the fact we’ve scheduled around times when your offline, making our job easier when the ques are weaker.

Learn the game mode and start adapting.

Score Update:

Good work JQ INTl guilds & Oceanics!

Or maybe go outside. theres stuff out there, really.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

Nice score JQ
Congrats on the 1st place
:)

Says that guy that has jumped to every server to try to be in first. I’m sure it’s no coincidence that you were on SoS less then a month ago when they were winning all the time. Then you happened to be on JQ while they were winning.

I bet if we had a way of checking it would show you joined SoR around the end of last weekend when we were ahead in points. Please do us all a favor and go back to JQ sooner rather then later.

We don’t want him. Maybe he can go to Sorrow’s Furnace. Cheap transfer fee and they blow out their tier.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Duskfall.1296

Duskfall.1296

One thing I’ve noticed is that most of JQs killer guilds peel off of a zerg that gets too big and starts steam rolling and go else where to hunt. My respect to you guys. After all good guilds go out to prove themselves not just to win. Well done guys I love you for it. Being from a good sized guild I know how boring it can be to lacking in a decent brawl. Hats off to ya!

War Born 80 (full support) guardian.
“Choo” SoR

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

This is the kind of kids that made me transfer.. i mean like full server vs full server when it wasnt night time, you know when we capped all jq borderland vs a full server…
If making 500 points per tick during night vs 0 players makes you happy, good for you, you get like what 4 badges all night? Must be great

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Keep talking, you want Full que vs que competition? See you in JQB.

Unlike others, we find coverage gaps and take advantage hence the scoreboard. Don’t undermine the strength of our guilds and to be quite frankly, most of our NA’s havent been out in full force due to the fact we’ve scheduled around times when your offline, making our job easier when the ques are weaker.

I wonder if this is Anet’s intention of how people should think in WvW. Because really seems like a legit and logical way to do things to be competitive and win. Timezone wars: Pretty much find the timezone where you can pvdoor the most then hit the timezone hard with overwhelming force. It’s not a bad thing to do. Seems like it’s just the way the game mechanics encourages people to do.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

I wonder if this is Anet’s intention of how people should think in WvW. Because really seems like a legit and logical way to do things to be competitive and win. Timezone wars: Pretty much find the timezone where you can pvdoor the most then hit the timezone hard with overwhelming force. It’s not a bad thing to do. Seems like it’s just the way the game mechanics encourages people to do.

Time Zone wars are natural in a 24/7 battle. How could it not be?

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

time zone wars, hammer trains, culling abuse.

its all just part of the pro strat.

take all of that away and there will just be organized groups using some new pro strat we will all complain about.

such is online gaming!

-Desirz Matheon

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Envi.2460

I just find there to be something wrong when you start adjusting and rearranging your life for a video game, seems to me there are more important things in life. If not I guess im glad it makes you feel good about yourself you win a meaningless fight in a game no one will ever remember. ^^

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Let this be a reminder to the members of SoR, whether you have been on the server from day one, are a recent transfer, or just new to the forums. We ask that you refrain from using derogatory chat toward our opponents or anyone else for that matter. If you wish to express your thoughts while under the effects of frustration, anger, or any other emotion, please remember that your actions represent our server.

As for an example, many of the SoR lifers that frequent the forums will not belittle, put down, or insult other players with deliberate intentions. Although we have a competitive spirit and perhaps a level of disdain for our enemies, we still show the respect that is due to the members of the GW2 community. We do this, and we ask that the members of SoR do the same.

Forum wars are useless. Leave your enemies bloody on the battlefield, and they won’t do any kitten talking on the forums if they are actually a force worthy of contending with.

The idea that an individual posting represents his or her server is a load of crap.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

With all of the whining and crying on here about this and that it sounds like my kids. See if you can match the whines on the forums with my daughters.

Dad!!! My sister took my cookies while I was sleeping!!!!
Dad!!! Our other sister took our Barbies while we were fighting with each other!!!
Dad!!! My sister has more M&M’s than me!!!
Dad!!! She is playing with Monster High Dolls and they are overpowered!!!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

The answer is yes. This is how ANet sees the game. There used to be a sticky for this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Night-Capping-and-YOU/first#post288558

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

We are moving between SOR and JQ maps to respond to attacks. Having fun running with EMP commanders. Hill defense on SoR BL is epic.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Time Zone wars are natural in a 24/7 battle. How could it not be?

True but let’s say Anet adds enough WvW objectives that earns enough ppt to be competitive. And these objective are only located in places dedicated only for small gang warfare. and penalizes servers when their side turn into a zerg. It would give servers with less population on a certain timezone an edge to fight back against the side with the most people. And it would also encourage more intense pvp fights as smaller group fights tends to be more tactical compared to zerg v zerg fights. But yeah thats just my 2 cents here. Not posting in this thread anymore.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Even last night while we were holding most of the JQ BL. If we had been 2v1ing, we wouldn’t have been forced to regularly and repeatedly leave the garrison we were defending from you, to stop SoS from taking hills/bay/southern towers from us. In fact, we had to sacrifice objectives due to this several times because we were getting hit by both of you simultaneously.

Can I complain that your two servers have some conspiracy together to make it hard on SoR? Not really, it is the way the game is played and the very nature of three way fights.

Just let it go.

Last night wasn’t Friday night last I checked. I’m talking about out-of-the-gate Friday night and our subsequent recovery, how we weren’t broken or demoralized and came back quite well from the punch in the nose, which appears to have broken the other servers will heading into the remainder of the weekend and on into the week.

Let’s not get silly here… it doesn’t take much these days to recover when you have superior coverage.

You guys based your entire existence in tier one by fighting for 2nd place and riding the coattails of the strongest server rather than seriously attacking them. You guys now have all the numbers that you could possibly need so it’s no longer necessary. But the sheer audacity of anyone from JQ mentioning a 2v1 against them is lulzy.

Glad you know our history. We fought for 2nd all those times against Henge and SBI got it! Thanks for giving me that insight into how JQ plays to a JQ player whose been on JQ since beta

As a former SBI player since beta (prior to the week before free server transfers ended), I know exactly how you guys played. It was the running joke in tier 1. You guys never went after SoS and were content to constantly push SBI to try and secure a 2nd place position. This happened week after week. It got to the point that we could never go after SoS because as soon as we pushed against them or SoS pushed against us there was good old JQ running in for scraps.

I love how JQ constantly brags about how long they stayed in tier 1 when they only managed to hit first place a few times prior to the mass influx of players.

Anyway, ranting done. It’s just funny that anyone from JQ would ever complain about a 2v1 situation.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

I just find there to be something wrong when you start adjusting and rearranging your life for a video game, seems to me there are more important things in life. If not I guess im glad it makes you feel good about yourself you win a meaningless fight in a game no one will ever remember. ^^

Of course we play WvW because we like it. Its not like there’s any incentive or reward for winning wuvwuv each week. Don’t attack other peoples lifestyles. Especially when you know nothing about them.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Hammer trains are yesterdays old news. FGS trains is where it is at.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

To the folks who rallied with [Fear] in EB last night and helped with the golem rushes, thank you. I think it was a good example of how even people who aren’t in voice chat and not normally participating in organized WvW can still step it up and work with the server for a common goal.

The last rush on the wrong keep was also an excellent example of why dropping ports and controlling golems is not for the tired or drunk!

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Even last night while we were holding most of the JQ BL. If we had been 2v1ing, we wouldn’t have been forced to regularly and repeatedly leave the garrison we were defending from you, to stop SoS from taking hills/bay/southern towers from us. In fact, we had to sacrifice objectives due to this several times because we were getting hit by both of you simultaneously.

Can I complain that your two servers have some conspiracy together to make it hard on SoR? Not really, it is the way the game is played and the very nature of three way fights.

Just let it go.

Last night wasn’t Friday night last I checked. I’m talking about out-of-the-gate Friday night and our subsequent recovery, how we weren’t broken or demoralized and came back quite well from the punch in the nose, which appears to have broken the other servers will heading into the remainder of the weekend and on into the week.

Let’s not get silly here… it doesn’t take much these days to recover when you have superior coverage.

You guys based your entire existence in tier one by fighting for 2nd place and riding the coattails of the strongest server rather than seriously attacking them. You guys now have all the numbers that you could possibly need so it’s no longer necessary. But the sheer audacity of anyone from JQ mentioning a 2v1 against them is lulzy.

Glad you know our history. We fought for 2nd all those times against Henge and SBI got it! Thanks for giving me that insight into how JQ plays to a JQ player whose been on JQ since beta

As a former SBI player since beta (prior to the week before free server transfers ended), I know exactly how you guys played. It was the running joke in tier 1. You guys never went after SoS and were content to constantly push SBI to try and secure a 2nd place position. This happened week after week. It got to the point that we could never go after SoS because as soon as we pushed against them or SoS pushed against us there was good old JQ running in for scraps.

I love how JQ constantly brags about how long they stayed in tier 1 when they only managed to hit first place a few times prior to the mass influx of players.

Anyway, ranting done. It’s just funny that anyone from JQ would ever complain about a 2v1 situation.

If your talking about the later matches. It was because SBI was weaker not to be mean. But it was at the point where either us or SoS got the points.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Has JQ won yet?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

All jq borderland is now blue on weekend prime time, thats how you know who is the best at world vs world.

Jq is the best at world vs empty castles congrats to jq, that’s what the band do when they are at the wagon.

Let me try this again… and not be too ‘inflamatory’ or ‘rude’.

We held the PPT and the points lead the whole time you ‘capped’ our BL. If you were even on at that time, and in JQ BL, then you were proving your skill against a half empty map.

But it doesn’t even matter, because true skill is meaured in the open field, and we all know and openly admit who is the best in the open field.

It went:

SBI
JQ
BG

everyone else.

Then SBI broke up. Half went to SoR, half to JQ (this has been confirmed by most former SBI players from BOTH JQ and SoR).

So, now the top 3 are the same, except SBI is gone and SoR is somewhere in the mix.

I’d put it as:

JQ
BG
SoR

Your mileage will vary.

If you care to test this notion, name the BL and give us one day’s notice and pick a neutral time (NA Prime works), and we’ll be there.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Hammer trains are yesterdays old news. FGS trains is where it is at.

Confusion is all old news too, darn.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Score update presented to you by [EMP]

Attachments:

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Almost 2 pages w/o a score update, this T1 thread is right on track!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

To the folks who rallied with [Fear] in EB last night and helped with the golem rushes, thank you. I think it was a good example of how even people who aren’t in voice chat and not normally participating in organized WvW can still step it up and work with the server for a common goal.

The last rush on the wrong keep was also an excellent example of why dropping ports and controlling golems is not for the tired or drunk!

Wanted to second that, all the folks that helped and stayed rallied on me for the golems did an amazing job. We have many good players even when not in a big guild ad we proved last night on EB

we in FEAR had a lot of fun pushing back on JQ there, good fights all around.

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

hex.3218

Just let it go.

What server did you transfer to? Just curious.

Not sure about that whole ‘running joke’ thing. JQ had a ton of respect for SBI and the fights with SBI were more fun than having SoS 50 man zerg us to death. All the former SBI members I know understood the game back then, and tried to knock JQ to third whenever they could. I’d have thought you guys were weak if you didn’t attack us too.

I mean, you sound like you don’t like being attacked and take it kinda personal. It’s WvW bro. We’re supposed to attack you! You are like the only SBI player I know who is mad that we fought SBI harder than SoS. We had to fight you guys harder because you were harder to fight.

You can put that grudge down now. Your back must be killing you carrying around all that weight…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Has JQ won yet?

since friday why do you ask? or well, since 25th august too.

I took an arrow to the knee

(edited by JemL.3501)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Has JQ won yet?

since friday why do you ask?

No kidding…surprised anyone had to ask? It was decided abut 15 minutes after reset…

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zombieCHAS.7193

zombieCHAS.7193

Since this thread has become more about guilds/players jumping servers and less about the actual Wv3ing, I was curious about something.

Correct me if I’m wrong please, I am generally curious.
From my understanding, the guild PRX (the professionals), were on the SoS server and then right before the server transfer fees, left to JQ.

Why?
SoS has always been a tier 1 server, they didn’t have transfers hurt them like SBI did, and the jump was too another server that was already in Tier 1. I would really prefer a commander from PRX to elaborate on this decision if possible. I don’t see any problem in the transfer, as every guild/player can do as they please and it doesn’t bother me.
But when most guilds leave, its usually because…

1. May be the only guild on a server trying, so they move to a more organized server.
2. Leave to play against people from previous server who are high skilled as well for a challenge.
3. Friendships in RL
And maybe a few other reasons.

I really am curious is all because that transfer does baffle me. Thank you.

zombieCHAS – Asura Mesmer
SoR – Sinister Swarm (SIN)
www.sinisterswarm.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

All jq borderland is now blue on weekend prime time, thats how you know who is the best at world vs world.

Jq is the best at world vs empty castles congrats to jq, that’s what the band do when they are at the wagon.

We held the PPT and the points lead the whole time you ‘capped’ our BL. If you were even on at that time, and in JQ BL, then you were proving your skill against a half empty map.

But it doesn’t even matter, because true skill is meaured in the open field, and we all know and openly admit who is the best in the open field.

It went:

SBI
JQ
BG

everyone else.

Then SBI broke up. Half went to SoR, half to JQ (this has been confirmed by most former SBI players from BOTH JQ and SoR).

So, now the top 3 are the same, except SBI is gone and SoR is somewhere in the mix.

I’d put it as:

JQ
BG
SoR

Your mileage will vary.

If you care to test this notion, name the BL and give us one day’s notice and pick a neutral time (NA Prime works), and we’ll be there.

So is EMP chop liver for JQ? Seems to me that they are stationed on JQBL. As for the open field you might also wanna refer to EMP/Fire because they’ve been wiping on every single open field fight. And as for the BL, feel free to come to JQBL, during NA.

We had two guilds on JQ BL. We weren’t going to move more guilds from other BL’s to fight a BL when there were two UNDERMANNED Bl’s. Illustrated by the fact that we controlled SoS BL (Garrison + North and our Spawn side (1 keep 2 camps 1 tower)) and SoR where we controlled the entire south (2 keeps +2 towers +3 camps).

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Since this thread has become more about guilds/players jumping servers and less about the actual Wv3ing, I was curious about something.

From my understanding, the guild PRX (the professionals), were on the SoS server and then right before the server transfer fees, left to JQ.

Why?
SoS has always been a tier 1 server, they didn’t have transfers hurt them like SBI did, and the jump was too another server that was already in Tier 1. I would really prefer a commander from PRX to elaborate on this decision if possible. I don’t see any problem in the transfer, as every guild/player can do as they please and it doesn’t bother me.

1. May be the only guild on a server trying, so they move to a more organized server.
2. Leave to play against people from previous server who are high skilled as well for a challenge.
3. Friendships in RL

They don’t talk on forum’s. It’s part of their guild’s policy. But they transferred from SoS to Seafarer’s Rest on EU side. Then they decided to come back before transfers cost money for various reasons. That’s all there is to it tbh.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Envi.2460

Of course we play WvW because we like it. Its not like there’s any incentive or reward for winning wuvwuv each week. Don’t attack other peoples lifestyles. Especially when you know nothing about them.

i think your response is a little disjointed, i didnt say anything about not liking nor liking wvw. Just that there are more important things in life then a video game, sorry if you felt it was a personal attack against you, i dont even know who you are, it was just a general statement.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Why?

3. Friendships in RL

They don’t talk on forum’s. It’s part of their guild’s policy. But they transferred from SoS to Seafarer’s Rest on EU side. Then they decided to come back before transfers cost money for various reasons. That’s all there is to it tbh.

Although their guild leader did post an extremely arrogant letter on the T2 forum the week they migrated to SoS.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Just let it go.

What server did you transfer to? Just curious.

Not sure about that whole ‘running joke’ thing. JQ had a ton of respect for SBI and the fights with SBI were more fun than having SoS 50 man zerg us to death. All the former SBI members I know understood the game back then, and tried to knock JQ to third whenever they could. I’d have thought you guys were weak if you didn’t attack us too.

I mean, you sound like you don’t like being attacked and take it kinda personal. It’s WvW bro. We’re supposed to attack you! You are like the only SBI player I know who is mad that we fought SBI harder than SoS. We had to fight you guys harder because you were harder to fight.

You can put that grudge down now. Your back must be killing you carrying around all that weight…

I’ve never met an SBI player that didn’t dislike JQ (sorry but it’s true). There was very little if any respect for you guys on our end. It’s not that you guys attacked us, it’s that you rarely if ever attacked SoS. This is where the impression came that you guys only fought for second place.

I’m not mad… to me this is like saying the sky is blue. It was just the nature of your server.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

hex.3218

We ‘disliked’ you guys too and some of us (not me) claimedf SBI never hit SoS ever, not one single time during their stay in T1. Doesn’t make it true.

Some of the hardest, meanest and most disrespectful players from SBI came over to join us. And we love them. I know about 50 of them through actual conversation. Some of these folks I know didn’t even come to JQ but they don’t hold to your view of things.

I have friends on almost every server. No one I know takes it all that serious, like you do.

As for hitting SoS… come on! We took their keep over 10 different times in the course of 6 weeks on EB! You’re totally tunnel visioned on this. I always hit green in those days. Always. I can think of at least 6 commanders that were so anti-SoS that they chewed folks out for attacking SBI.

We had a healthy respect for SBI. You guys didn’t just zerg herd everything. And those folks on SBI I knew even back then and the only reason they came to JQ was because all of the commanders actaully knew each other and were on decent terms.

There were and are and always will be some from SBI that thought WvW was real life and will never believe anything except that the Russians eat babies, so therefore JQ never hit SoS hard.

Then, there are those (and before long some may actually speak up here) that knew what the game is about, and know for a fact how we operate. Do you honestly think half of your server would transfer to JQ if they held your beliefs?

You can spin it whatever way you want, but fact is there was always respect between the two servers where it counted. Anything else is revisionist history.

Regards,
Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I’m not mad either, I think most SBI failed to attack SoS too.
It was just the nature of your former server.

What’s the score now?

The pov in this post is solely my own. I do not, nor do I claim to, speak for all of JQ.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

We ‘disliked’ you guys too and some of us (not me) claimedf SBI never hit SoS ever, not one single time during their stay in T1. Doesn’t make it true.

Some of the hardest, meanest and most disrespectful players from SBI came over to join us. And we love them. I know about 50 of them through actual conversation. Some of these folks I know didn’t even come to JQ but they don’t hold to your view of things.

I have friends on almost every server. No one I know takes it all that serious, like you do.

As for hitting SoS… come on! We took their keep over 10 different times in the course of 6 weeks on EB! You’re totally tunnel visioned on this. I always hit green in those days. Always. I can think of at least 6 commanders that were so anti-SoS that they chewed folks out for attacking SBI.

We had a healthy respect for SBI. You guys didn’t just zerg herd everything. And those folks on SBI I knew even back then and the only reason they came to JQ was because all of the commanders actaully knew each other and were on decent terms.

There were and are and always will be some from SBI that thought WvW was real life and will never believe anything except that the Russians eat babies, so therefore JQ never hit SoS hard.

Then, there are those (and before long some may actually speak up here) that knew what the game is about, and know for a fact how we operate. Do you honestly think half of your server would transfer to JQ if they held your beliefs?

You can spin it whatever way you want, but fact is there was always respect between the two servers where it counted. Anything else is revisionist history.

Regards,
Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

I think that was when I got bored and started golem rushing anything I could on EB. That one day we flipped lowlands like 4x with the same set of golems was epic!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

It went:

SBI
JQ
BG

everyone else.

I’d put it as:

JQ
BG
SoR

Your mileage will vary.

Well not that I would defend anything Kefro would say but most of your response is wrong.

When we capped your BL we held top PTT. In fact we held it for about 8-10 hours yesterday evening into the night. It wasn’t until about 12:00 – 1:00am that you took top PTT. I don’t know the exact time because we still had it when i logged and Mos appears to be in PST but not sure.

As for Open Field Battles. Hoots covered it pretty well but if we are so horrible at open Field as you say then what does that say for your guilds on JQBL last night that got repeatedly wiped time and time again. We had our forces split between 3 keeps so we couldn’t have out manned them. Yet with superior numbers they got decimated over and over at Garrison. I only played for about 2 hours yesterday but in that 2 hours I don’t know that I ever saw a single downed SoR in the open field battles around Gari and the JQ zerg had superior numbers.
They had a few good pushes into Gari though while we were down south and left a skeleton crew to defend but then we came back and wiped them.

Normally I wouldn’t reply to post likes this but if you are going to throw out these claims that you are so superior in open field then prepare to be called out.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Orikx.9671)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Alright, this is kittening ridiculous. Will all of you just shut the kitten up already.

2v1’s – It happens we know this, we cover this once a page
My server is better than your server – We cover this 3-5x’s+ a page
My ::insert guild name here:: is better than ::insert another guild name here:: – Get’s covered about 5-5x’s+ a page

Let’s summarize all the bullkitten

JQ did some recruiting of guilds, this isn’t a kittening secret ppl. It just so happens that it went well and the server =d profit

SoS is doing the thing to where the activity level is fluctuating. Yes, this happens on servers as well, but have you see anyone leave the server?? Nah, probably not, maybe a couple of people here and there, but nothing to send out huge alarms.

SoR…pretty well balanced during NA prime for coverage and are somewhat strong in other places

As far as zerging accusations toward any guild, can’t you say that about any server? There are a lot of commanders on each and everyone of your kittening servers out there that have PLENTY of ppl that follow them. Why is this Jed? I’ll tell you why, it’s because people like to follow these team leads. They try to bring entertainment and JOY to a kittening video game. kitten who would of thought, that we all purchased this game for an entertainment purpose. All of you from all three servers on here either sucking each other off or trying to verbally punch each other in the dick on the forums just need to stop and just say good game. You are all getting volatile as hell and I’m ashamed to be apart of this GW2 community.

Time to copy/paste this over to the other forums I frequent so I can watch how many ppl quote me on both forums and troll me.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: mmartong.1794

mmartong.1794

Most of us on SoR play for the fights and to have a good time. We could care less about coming in first. If it happens, it happens….but it isn’t our goal each time we go out there and brawl.

I mean yeah, everyone plays games to have fun but I would expect most people on your server to consider winning a big part of that. It may not be very realistic, but the goal must be to win right?

Just not sure I am buying the whole if it happens it happens thing. People that play in T1 on one of the top servers in the game investing tons of time, effort and in game currency on something that has no reward other than winning makes the statement hard to believe. If it were true it is disappointing. I would hope that anyone in the top tier is there for the primary reason to take top spot.

Regardless…good fights!

I’m from SoR. We have won our matchup 3 times in the last 3 months or so. If the players on SoR cared so much about only winning, we would have stopped playing a long time ago. We are here to have some fun with friends and to enjoy the competition. “Winning” our matchup is clearly secondary.

This is the truth for about 90% of SOR. Yes we have a few who might take things WAY too seriously but most of us really don’t care about being in Tier 1. If anything I’ve heard more than a few on SOR express some concern about not letting being in Tier 1 become the end all be all for us in WvW.

@mmartong
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

A few names appear in this thread, posting again and again and again with nothing useful to say.

I don’t want to mention them by name, they will only feel the need to post…… again. What I wanted was to encourage people not to reply to them directly, as it unfortunately encourages them more. While their comments can be silly and deliberately provocative, I just ask you to move past it and ignore it.

If these silly people say something particularly silly, report them. With any luck they will accumulate a bunch of infractions and get silenced for awhile.

That is all.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Please remember to keep the discussion on-topic, constructive and respectful.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

So… score update? My screen ain’t big enough for some character shot thrown in :<

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

JQ
BG
SoR

Your mileage will vary.

Does this mean you will guild vs guild with us if we ask? Or are you just saying JQ has the most dominant prime time in the game? Personally, I think BG is better than JQ prime time and SoR is better than BG.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

And NO, you did NOT hold the PPT from 9 am to 2 pm EST Sunday. We did. What happened after that I can’t confirm or deny.

Reread what he wrote. He didn’t say anything about the 9am-2pm time slot. He was talking about the afternoon and NA prime time. He was quite accurate with what he said.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

All I’m saying is those that think JQ doesn’t have skill need to actually play the game.

I’m starting to lose a lot of respect for SoR at this point. You guys fight hard and well. But this disrespecting the number 1 server thing is stale.

I’ve even admitted numbers win. Period. But that doesn’t mean we suck at playing. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Who said you suck? I think that vast majority of us said how much we enjoy fighting you. I just wish we could keep giving you that kind of competition 24-7 instead of just for 8 hours or so a day. It would be more fun for everyone involved.