08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Last night wasn’t Friday night last I checked. I’m talking about out-of-the-gate Friday night and our subsequent recovery, how we weren’t broken or demoralized and came back quite well from the punch in the nose, which appears to have broken the other servers will heading into the remainder of the weekend and on into the week.

I kept my mouth shut(keyboard shut?) while you made post after post about some coordinated 2v1 that didn’t exist but this garbage was just to much.

I don’t know what will you think you broke of SoR but maybe you missed the 8-10 hours we were top PPT last night. Most of which we were ticking 300+. That hardly seems like you broke anyones will to me.

We’ve faced 3 months of logging on to all our keeps reset and having to fight our way back up. This is nothing new to us on SoR if you think you somehow were able to break our will after 1 night you are sorely mistaken.

While I’m at it. To the guy with a TC alt trying to preach to SoR about not giving up and learning from TC. TC has a great group of players but SoR has done it for FAR longer then you. You should hope that TC has the same spirit to survive it like SoR did(which i believe they do). For 12 straight weeks we lost to SoS and then BG because we didn’t have the coverage. We came out night after night and fought back to top PTT through reinforced walls and gates, keeps with max supply. Knowing that it would all get taken away that night. So please don’t tell us we need to learn from SoS.

Just because one guy transferred from JQ to SoR(kefro) and is now running his mouth because he can’t handle it doesn’t mean you have any idea what SoR is about.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Coming from someone on SBI, it just must be soooo hard not having the same coverage as another server you are fighting. My kitten really feels for you. This thread just makes me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGULJXqgAw

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Even last night while we were holding most of the JQ BL. If we had been 2v1ing, we wouldn’t have been forced to regularly and repeatedly leave the garrison we were defending from you, to stop SoS from taking hills/bay/southern towers from us. In fact, we had to sacrifice objectives due to this several times because we were getting hit by both of you simultaneously.

Can I complain that your two servers have some conspiracy together to make it hard on SoR? Not really, it is the way the game is played and the very nature of three way fights.

Just let it go.

Last night wasn’t Friday night last I checked. I’m talking about out-of-the-gate Friday night and our subsequent recovery, how we weren’t broken or demoralized and came back quite well from the punch in the nose, which appears to have broken the other servers will heading into the remainder of the weekend and on into the week.

Let’s not get silly here… it doesn’t take much these days to recover when you have superior coverage.

You guys based your entire existence in tier one by fighting for 2nd place and riding the coattails of the strongest server rather than seriously attacking them. You guys now have all the numbers that you could possibly need so it’s no longer necessary. But the sheer audacity of anyone from JQ mentioning a 2v1 against them is lulzy.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

This is the kind of kids that made me transfer..

The only one being childish as far as I can see is you. Your post history makes interesting reading.

Your current server must be very pleased to have you given what a great example you set for all on the forums……

LOL – I just read his post history. It’s the funniest thing I have read in quite some time on a forum. This guys been everywhere. Too bad he can’t leave now without paying.

I’ll sum it up for everyone else:

He’s pro. His servers are always pro. Everyone else is a noob, mindless zerg with no skill who will transfer to his server after his server beats them.

That covers the first 3 pages of his post history.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Coming from someone on SBI, it just must be soooo hard not having the same coverage as another server you are fighting. My kitten really feels for you. This thread just makes me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGULJXqgAw

Who are you responding too? lol

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Even last night while we were holding most of the JQ BL. If we had been 2v1ing, we wouldn’t have been forced to regularly and repeatedly leave the garrison we were defending from you, to stop SoS from taking hills/bay/southern towers from us. In fact, we had to sacrifice objectives due to this several times because we were getting hit by both of you simultaneously.

Can I complain that your two servers have some conspiracy together to make it hard on SoR? Not really, it is the way the game is played and the very nature of three way fights.

Just let it go.

Let’s not get silly here… it doesn’t take much these days to recover when you have superior coverage.

You guys based your entire existence in tier one by fighting for 2nd place and riding the coattails of the strongest server rather than seriously attacking them. You guys now have all the numbers that you could possibly need so it’s no longer necessary. But the sheer audacity of anyone from JQ mentioning a 2v1 against them is lulzy.

Glad you know our history. We fought for 2nd all those times against Henge and SBI got it! Thanks for giving me that insight into how JQ plays to a JQ player whose been on JQ since beta

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Duskfall.1296

Duskfall.1296

I wish instead of everyone throwing mud we would get it together and try to come up with solutions to balancing it out so we can suggest it to arena net. I cant imagine jq is having fun steam rolling everyone either. I know completely stomping TC and SBI in tier 2 due to our population advantage was pretty boring to SoR. We need to come up with ideas to make it competitive when there is a pop mismatch. Otherwise wvw is gonna get old for everyone really soon.

War Born 80 (full support) guardian.
“Choo” SoR

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

This thread is escalating quickly. I guess you if cant win in game verbally taunting your opponents on the gw2 forums is the next best thing.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Duskfall.1296

Wish arena would tell us what they had in mind for the changes. Can’t imagine their team of testers is as big as 3 tier 1 servers. We might have some good input if the let us in their testing cult.

“Choo” SoR

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

I’d really love it if people didn’t bother trying to kill me when I’m trying to get skill points. I know I’m a free kill and all but could you please let me finish off the spider queen first thanks.

Meanwhile, score update.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Lol, I got infracted because I told Kefro he should spend more time helping the outmanned defenders defend instead of complaining on forums. Ironic, ISNT IT?!

Anyhow, since being productive to a thread is considered an infraction, I’mma just say
CDS had some great fights against FoE (SoS) and EMP (JQ) last night/this morning! Thanks for the great battles!

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

I actually enjoy being greatly outnumbered by jq and pushing them back. Feels more epic. Last night we held onto wood haven forever with 15 ppl in our bl against 30 and then another jq zerg joined in. We where like “how many people do you need!?” It was so much fun pushing them away and pulling back. I’m just glad they can be disorganized outside eb otherwise it would have ended real fast! Just wish Anet would reward holding on vs overwhelming odds in the future.

[Choo] complaining about numbers….now I have seen everything!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Just let it go.

Lol please tell me more about the entire existence of T1 Jade Quarry. Didn’t know someone could be so informed their second week here.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: enji.7459

enji.7459

He’s not complaining about a 2v1, read the post before commenting. He’s saying that JQ doesn’t give up regardless of 2v1, outmanned, less skill, whatever you want to call it over the last 3 months.

What he really means is “Never fear, our night crew will soon be here.”

Seriously, I wonder how we’re #1 sometimes. Friday was an example. EB was a farm fest and JQ was running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I used to think the night capping would solve itself but seeing how bad some JQ groups run while remaining #1 means other servers are even worse or night crews are causing a lot more of the leads/advantages than people are willing to let on.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

come here JQ.. over here SoS..

Now Kiss <3
stop arguing with each other

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

He’s not complaining about a 2v1, read the post before commenting. He’s saying that JQ doesn’t give up regardless of 2v1, outmanned, less skill, whatever you want to call it over the last 3 months.

What he really means is “Never fear, our night crew will soon be here.”

Seriously, I wonder how we’re #1 sometimes. Friday was an example. EB was a farm fest and JQ was running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I used to think the night capping would solve itself but seeing how bad some JQ groups run while remaining #1 means other servers are even worse or night crews are causing a lot more of the leads/advantages than people are willing to let on.

“night crews are causing a lot more of the leads/advantages than people are willing to let on.”

That’s what happens when you tick for 500+ for several hours during the day….

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: enji.7459

enji.7459

lol we were down huge until I went to bed early Sat. a.m. and when I woke up at 9 a.m., voila we were ahead.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Oh man, SOR just PvD’d their whole borderland back. Someone get a mop to wipe up my tears with, I’m so sad. But seriously, I was one of 2 defenders in hills while they had 50~ people. You SOR guys shouldn’t talk so much about JQ PvDing you to death.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Duskfall.1296

I actually enjoy being greatly outnumbered by jq and pushing them back. Feels more epic. Last night we held onto wood haven forever with 15 ppl in our bl against 30 and then another jq zerg joined in. We where like “how many people do you need!?” It was so much fun pushing them away and pulling back. I’m just glad they can be disorganized outside eb otherwise it would have ended real fast! Just wish Anet would reward holding on vs overwhelming odds in the future.

[Choo] complaining about numbers….now I have seen everything!

Hmm before you reply to my post, try reading it, very constructive.

“Choo” SoR

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Truth.2164

Truth.2164

Wow this thread has gone to hell. Sad reading so many people complaining, from every server. Remember guys just because a few people say crap, doesn’t voice the entire server.

Truth – 80 Elementalist | FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (Proud to call SoS my home since BW1)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

This thread is escalating quickly. I guess you if cant win in game verbally taunting your opponents on the gw2 forums is the next best thing.

I win every night I play. Is this why JQ posters are getting mad and complaining about being 2v1’d?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Help JQ is farming me at Hyleks where I am trying to get Daily Healer revives!

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

We all know it is difficult to overcome 12 hours of one server ticking away at 400-600 mostly uncontested. I think all three of our servers have been there one time or another, on both sides.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

I win every night I play. Is this why JQ posters are getting mad and complaining about being 2v1’d?

I win every time I play too! I guess this is a win-win situation for all of us.

Just another careless bird.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Oh man, SOR just PvD’d their whole borderland back. Someone get a mop to wipe up my tears with, I’m so sad. But seriously, I was one of 2 defenders in hills while they had 50~ people. You SOR guys shouldn’t talk so much about JQ PvDing you to death.

Wow really? You mean we actually have 50 people in game WvWing at this time?

Screenshots or it didnt happen!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I win every time I play too! I guess this is a win-win situation for all of us.

I know I’ve been loving the NA prime time fights between all of us. I could really care less about what happens while I am at work or asleep as long as everyone keeps bringing it when I can play.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

I wish instead of everyone throwing mud we would get it together and try to come up with solutions to balancing it out so we can suggest it to arena net.

Anet has been pretty consistent in the past in leaving this up to the servers to resolve. TBH, JQ could solve this tomorrow if some of the guilds that recently joined transferred to another server to balance things out. I know on TC we have been collecting gold to help facilitate transfers to our server if the opportunity arises, and I would guess other servers are doing the same to help defray the costs to transferring guilds.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

haha so much rage from SoR posters, just give em a couple weeks till they settle in T1, well if they are able to resist, I just want SoS to wake up they are our real challenge

All classes

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Wow really? You mean we actually have 50 people in game WvWing at this time?

Screenshots or it didnt happen!

Covenn, are you still in TW?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

Most of us on SoR play for the fights and to have a good time. We could care less about coming in first. If it happens, it happens….but it isn’t our goal each time we go out there and brawl.

I mean yeah, everyone plays games to have fun but I would expect most people on your server to consider winning a big part of that. It may not be very realistic, but the goal must be to win right?

Just not sure I am buying the whole if it happens it happens thing. People that play in T1 on one of the top servers in the game investing tons of time, effort and in game currency on something that has no reward other than winning makes the statement hard to believe. If it were true it is disappointing. I would hope that anyone in the top tier is there for the primary reason to take top spot.

Regardless…good fights!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

haha so much rage from SoR posters, just give em a couple weeks till they settle in T1, well if they are able to resist, I just want SoS to wake up they are our real challenge

You realize the majority of the rage is SoS posters right? That and the 1 SoR poster(Kefro) that has been on like 15 different servers in the last month including JQ 1 week ago and SoS before that.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Let this be a reminder to the members of SoR, whether you have been on the server from day one, are a recent transfer, or just new to the forums. We ask that you refrain from using derogatory chat toward our opponents or anyone else for that matter. If you wish to express your thoughts while under the effects of frustration, anger, or any other emotion, please remember that your actions represent our server.

As for an example, many of the SoR lifers that frequent the forums will not belittle, put down, or insult other players with deliberate intentions. Although we have a competitive spirit and perhaps a level of disdain for our enemies, we still show the respect that is due to the members of the GW2 community. We do this, and we ask that the members of SoR do the same.

Forum wars are useless. Leave your enemies bloody on the battlefield, and they won’t do any kitten talking on the forums if they are actually a force worthy of contending with.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Forum wars are useless. Leave your enemies bloody on the battlefield, and they won’t do any kitten talking on the forums if they are actually a force worthy of contending with.

Boo, hiss! I’m laughing my kitten off watching these kiddos whine and moan, don’t spoil it for me.

Please people, continue your pointless bickering while i get more popcorn

Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

Most of us on SoR play for the fights and to have a good time. We could care less about coming in first. If it happens, it happens….but it isn’t our goal each time we go out there and brawl.

I mean yeah, everyone plays games to have fun but I would expect most people on your server to consider winning a big part of that. It may not be very realistic, but the goal must be to win right?

Just not sure I am buying the whole if it happens it happens thing. People that play in T1 on one of the top servers in the game investing tons of time, effort and in game currency on something that has no reward other than winning makes the statement hard to believe. If it were true it is disappointing. I would hope that anyone in the top tier is there for the primary reason to take top spot.

Regardless…good fights!

In a game where 1 person or realistically even 1 guild have so little effect on win or lose a lot of people are likely to take this approach. The only thing you can control as an individual is the fights you are in. Even if you can manage to play 24 hours a day that is still only 1/4 of the maps that you have even the slightest amount of control over.

So you win the fights you can win. You take all the keeps you can take while you are online and until your server has the coverage to compete 24/7 you don’t sweat the small stuff. You take each fight one at a time. Once you have the coverage then it’s not only your responsibility to win your fights but to set the next set of coverage int he best situation you can. Upgrading keeps for them to hold etc…

Then you can maybe start to get more frustrated if your server isn’t winning, but into you have the coverage it is completely out of your hands so why get mad about it?

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Realistically, the only thing you can expect is for people to want to win when they play. Fretting over things you cannot control while you are asleep or at work is pointless.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Don’t take WvW so seriously. It’s casual PvP that you can join at any time for fun. Nobody really wins since there is little to no skill involved. Yes, it had potential to be competitive, but ANet decided that was not what they wanted with WvW. Hopefully another franchise will take this idea and improve upon it.

We have a competitive community that wants a competitive realm vs realm – that will never happen in GW2.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

You need to try again, you missed a whole lot.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Art.9820

Missed what? everything started after someone from SoR posted aggresive comments, after that is just defensive and sarcastic posts, don’t play the fool buddy, seems like you don’t understand what is action and reaction, everyone is guilty of something :P but w/e, now I wonder who is getting mad heh

All classes

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

I just want to say as JQ who is more in game then forums, that I consider SoR the real number 2 server.

SoS used to be the best, now they are more bark then bite. I don’t know if they need people or better tactics. SoS benefited from bandwagon so they should have the numbers. Maybe they got too comfortable at number one.

Rallians, you have barely been in t1, but you have pushed us back and taken over our stuff many times. I fear confrontations with you more. JQ gets wiped by SoR more. You fight more and whine less. I like.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

Missed what? everything started after someone from SoR posted aggresive comments, after that is just defensive and sarcastic posts, don’t play the fool buddy, seems like you don’t understand what is action and reaction, everyone is guilty of something :P but w/e, now I wonder who is getting mad heh

Yeah…some SoR poster who has hopped to a dozen different servers (and was on yours just last week) in the past two months. I would venture to guess he isn’t indicative of the server as a whole.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Help JQ is farming me at Hyleks where I am trying to get Daily Healer revives!

I’ll help. That was yesterday’s daily, not todays

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

Regardless…good fights!

I’m from SoR. We have won our matchup 3 times in the last 3 months or so. If the players on SoR cared so much about only winning, we would have stopped playing a long time ago. We are here to have some fun with friends and to enjoy the competition. “Winning” our matchup is clearly secondary.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well first, you don’t need to get mad at all, so calm down. Like I said, you missed something. Please refer to Burl’s post in response to you as reference.

This was pointed out earlier in the thread as well, which is why I said you missed it.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

That guy has spent more time on JQ server then the less then 1 week he has spent on SoR so really it’s JQ that started the aggressive comments.

On a serious note. Art go troll somewhere else.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Art.9820

Yeah…some SoR poster who has hopped to a dozen different servers (and was on yours just last week) in the past two months. I would venture to guess he isn’t indicative of the server as a whole.

That guy has spent more time on JQ server then the less then 1 week he has spent on SoR so really it’s JQ that started the aggressive comments.

On a serious note. Art go troll somewhere else.

There you go buddy
edited to requote another person so ppl actually read what I said

SoR posters

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Rallians, you have barely been in t1, but you have pushed us back and taken over our stuff many times. I fear confrontations with you more. JQ gets wiped by SoR more. You fight more and whine less. I like.

Thanks and I know we love fighting you as well. This is even more true for those of us who originally rolled on JQ at release. The more hectic our fighting gets, the more I enjoy it. I just wish we could bring it all the time (and I know JQ would prefer that as well).

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

i really love reset night! can you guys imagine reset nights everyday? haha!
excerpts from last friday’s reset night

http://youtu.be/M7H8S0MW7p0

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

Regardless…good fights!

I’m from SoR. We have won our matchup 3 times in the last 3 months or so. If the players on SoR cared so much about only winning, we would have stopped playing a long time ago. We are here to have some fun with friends and to enjoy the competition. “Winning” our matchup is clearly secondary.

Agreed. Though it always feels great to win, what matters most to us is having fun while killing and getting killed in wvw. We love epic battles, close fights and competitive servers to fight against; regardless of the tier. SoR is nothing like JQ or SoS. Unlike you guys, we spent most of our time in the middle brackets, many times getting beaten pretty badly. Most of us have had plenty of time to leave SoR, but we didn’t. What first drew us and to this day maintains us in SoR is the community. With the exception of a couple rotten apples (all servers have them), I believe SoR has the best community in GW2.

Keep up the great fights SoS and JQ!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Holy crap this week’s thread is nasty.

JQ should drop a tier for a week before it gets drown out by the flood of tears.

Attachments:

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

and simply SoR have legendary donations from arenanet and some companies is a proof of great community support