1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: terrordrone.1875

terrordrone.1875

I wonder how much of us losing as bad as we are right now is due to the large list of guild transferring off last week, or whether it’s because we are up against Kaineng. My friends and I love WvW, and if this is how Crystal Desert is going to be performing from now on, then we might get the hell out of here too before paid transfers come up.

Meh. All this “omgguildsareleaving” talk needs to stop.

WvW is mostly a numbers game. Especially with culling and AoE damage working the way it is now.

While a few guilds may have left, it’s mostly good riddance. I won’t mention any specific guilds, but they know who they are. Some guilds will be missed.

CD has never been a dominating server. We may have blown up weaker servers, but that’s just it. Weaker servers. Kaineng has too much manpower for us to handle.

Give it a week and things will go back to normal again.

In the meantime, Nerdpickles.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

As kain is on top of you punching you in the face “Hey its not so bad!” starts kicking “Really, chin up guys! Oh thanks..” upper cuts “See? things will get better soon!” crotch shot “You guys are really putting up a great fight!” stabs “It’s not like we’re driving the last nail in your coffin or anything…” gets out hammer.

That’s what I get out of Kains posts.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

As kain is on top of you punching you in the face “Hey its not so bad!” starts kicking “Really, chin up guys! Oh thanks..” upper cuts “See? things will get better soon!” crotch shot “You guys are really putting up a great fight!” stabs “It’s not like we’re driving the last nail in your coffin or anything…” gets out hammer.

That’s what I get out of Kains posts.

lol…we are sorry though

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Well I really enjoyed reset night, but here is a quick comparison of our last 2 reset nights;

1) Reset vs Maguuma, they had our YBBL 100% in 30 min and were ticking at 500+ within a couple hours.
2) Reset vs Kaineng, we kept 60% of our YBBL for all of NA prime and were only 3K points behind for the first 7 hours. Kain didn’t start to tick 500+ until well after NA prime was over.

Both servers are strong, but based just reset I would have to say Maguuma is the stronger server during NA prime and were much more organized and had stronger tactics in assaulting the entire BL. We could easily tell where Kain was going which made it much easier for us to counter attack/defend. We also had no problem taking a good chunk of Kaineng’s BL during the first few hours, where vs Maguuma we were steam rolled right out of the gate.

Will be interesting to see where everyone falls over the next few weeks, T4 will always have one of the 24/7 coverage servers so I don’t really see T4 being an evenly matched tier anytime soon.

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Rok.5074

Rok.5074

Camping spawns points is classy.

Stay classy, Kaineg.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m really hurt that you don’t put Maguuma in the top tier of forum PvP, Waffler.

Looking forward to t3 next week if Kaineng gets here. They’ll prob. win from their night base, but I think DB/mag can give them trouble.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

According on this http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
Also considering we are day 2 from wvw week reset, we can make realistic prevision that Kaineng will directly jump to 2nd or 3rd place in Tier 2, moreover we can guess that SBI might fall from T2 to T4 directly, then T3 will remain the same for next week.
Free servers transfert closure soon. Join up the adventures my friends !
Regards.

(edited by Titan.3472)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Also considering we are day 2 from wvw week reset, we can make realistic prevision that Kaineng will directly jump to 2nd or 3rd place in Tier 2.
Regards.

FA will solidify a lead as the week starts and has a much larger point base to leech off of from Maguuma. DB doesn’t keep the momentum going after reset/weekend.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’m really hurt that you don’t put Maguuma in the top tier of forum PvP, Waffler.

Looking forward to t3 next week if Kaineng gets here. They’ll prob. win from their night base, but I think DB/mag can give them trouble.

…and the Kain/FA/Mag match will destroy the internet.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

No tactics? I dont even see you guys on the map. And youre talking shiet? Cmon. Thats just straight unnecessary hate and ignorance, dont be like that as a person. Press B ingame whenever you want to talk shiet about Kaineng, maybe it will remind you to maybe not do that anymore.

My statement stands. Why are you so hurt by it?

You won’t reach t1 any time soon. Anyone from tier3 and up does the things you do and in some cases much better than you do. Just because CD suffered to the transfer panic doesn’t mean you are ‘better’ than it’s players. Just means that there is more of you.

Learn how to WvW, kkthx.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Also considering we are day 2 from wvw week reset, we can make realistic prevision that Kaineng will directly jump to 2nd or 3rd place in Tier 2, moreover we can guess that SBI might fall from T2 to T4 directly, then T3 will remain the same for next week.
Regards.

Hey Titan. I respect your enthusiasm, but could you consider stopping attempts to recruit from these two servers while we are actively playing them? It’s really not in the best of taste and comes off as disrespectful to our opponents, even if you don’t mean it that way.

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I’m not making any T3 bets at all, outside of the fact that it’ll be an awesome matchup. Really looking forward to next week, and from everything I’ve seen, DB and Mag are both classy, fun opponents – both on the battlefield and in the forums. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

He used to play on CD until a couple of days ago. We are used to people bailing here. Interwebs is made for kittens.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

No tactics? I dont even see you guys on the map. And youre talking shiet? Cmon. Thats just straight unnecessary hate and ignorance, dont be like that as a person. Press B ingame whenever you want to talk shiet about Kaineng, maybe it will remind you to maybe not do that anymore.

My statement stands. Why are you so hurt by it?

You won’t reach t1 any time soon. Anyone from tier3 and up does the things you do and in some cases much better than you do. Just because CD suffered to the transfer panic doesn’t mean you are ‘better’ than it’s players. Just means that there is more of you.

Learn how to WvW, kkthx.

Yeah, we hear that a lot. Thanks.

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I’m not making any T3 bets at all, outside of the fact that it’ll be an awesome matchup. Really looking forward to next week, and from everything I’ve seen, DB and Mag are both classy, fun opponents – both on the battlefield and in the forums. xD

Oh my yes! It’s going to be crazy next week. Win or lose, it will be an experience. Speaking of bets, I believe someone (Rob I think) has to cough up 20G next week, no?

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

Looks like another week of PvE for Yaks. Which is sad because the last few weeks have been horrible for us. I can only hope we don’t lose too many people from transfers.

Btw Kaineng, if you want any kind of action besides attacking doors all week, it would help if you didn’t camp the PK for hours.

Thanks.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Looks like another week of PvE for Yaks. Which is sad because the last few weeks have been horrible for us. I can only hope we don’t lose too many people from transfers.

Btw Kaineng, if you want any kind of action besides attacking doors all week, it would help if you didn’t camp the PK for hours.

Thanks.

At least if things hold, you’ll get a dying SBI next week.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I still dont get why people complain about spawn camping…

I was spawncamped for months on kaineng, and yeah sure its hard to take things, but you got a free badge farm just steps away from your spawn point.

If you want to go around the camp its pretty easy to as well, especially on the borderlands map.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

It’s all good… All servers spawn camp, part of the game.

On another note, if you want a good laugh head over and read all the kittening Maguuma is doing about their new Zerg being Zerged! hahahaha They are back to their whining about being the best roaming group non Zerg server yet quickly forgot that as they Zerged us and had zero roaming groups! Good laugh… Oh and they throw in the occasional we are glad to be losing, guess that’s how they make themselves feel better.

What goes and around comes around!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

(edited by Tynan.6279)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Meh, only venting, don’t take it seriously.

but you got a free badge farm just steps away from your spawn point.

Um, no. A single warrior + MAYBE a buddy on his guard or 1-2 randoms vs 25-30 people doesn’t really have the ability to “badge farm” them. Mostly it’s about seeing if I can just get 1 or 2 down in the 3 seconds it takes for them to vaporize my body.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Put down an arrow cart/ballista on the invunerability line and fire away.

Thats what we did, plus utilized pulls and baiting tactics to make people walk into the legendary defenders. Consering its mostly ‘baddies’ that spawn camp its pretty easy to bait them (esp as a warrior). I used a specific build to lure NSP/BP/Fergie spawncampers into our guards.

Endure pain (and trait) shield 5, stability can all let you bait for long enough to get them greedy.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Meh, only venting, don’t take it seriously.

but you got a free badge farm just steps away from your spawn point.

Um, no. A single warrior + MAYBE a buddy on his guard or 1-2 randoms vs 25-30 people doesn’t really have the ability to “badge farm” them. Mostly it’s about seeing if I can just get 1 or 2 down in the 3 seconds it takes for them to vaporize my body.

I don’t like the spawn camping and never do it, solely because I think it’s a waste of game time. However, every server does do it as stated many times by many people.

Just go around already!

TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

It’s all good… All servers spawn camp, part of the game.

Uhh, as far as I can tell, most don’t.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Draygo.9473

They do if they are given the chance.

These servers have all spawncamped at one point or another

Eredon Terrace
Borlis Pass
Northern Shiverpeaks
Kaineng
Fergusons Crossing
Devona’s Rest

Fact is, if a server owns the entire map, it probably will spawn camp because owning everything is boring and enemies spawns are were you are going to find fights.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

because owning everything is boring and enemies spawns are were you are going to find fights.

Um, in the situation you’re describing you’re not finding “fights”. You’re finding a random player to zergroll over in 1-2 seconds and that’s about it.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Regards.

SBI could fall directly into T4 next week ? That’s probably one of the best news I had today. I was not really looking to face Kaineng – too painful to see them.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Will be interesting to see where everyone falls over the next few weeks, T4 will always have one of the 24/7 coverage servers so I don’t really see T4 being an evenly matched tier anytime soon.

This may not necessarily be the case. SBI has suffered due to the transfer rush. Depending on how much of their oceanic player base is left they may become a fair match-up in tier 4.
Tier 4 could see regular rotations between YB, CD, EBay, & SBI. As long as SBI’s nightshift has been hit as hard as it seems to have been then we may be seeing an evenly matched tier fairly soon. That is what I’m hoping for.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

Hey you, you know who you are. Your definition of “trolling” needs updating because it makes no sense whatsoever.

>:[

Some peoples children.

ANNNNNYWHO:
So…. is there anything going on, or any chance of anything going on worth taking note of at all currently or…?

Most of the regulars I see on the server are logging off to go out, play other games or being bored in PvE/SPvP so I don’t picture very much activity happening on the map. Accurate or are there some decent skirmishes smaller scale fights going on?

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I love some of the posts, I vote that crystal desert post .. post of the thread. Creative jab, and funny as hell. Now only if you posted a image to go along with it, would have been the icing on the cake.

/vote

On topic, I like the YB few running around, drawing the diversions with the camps to take shots at keeps. I forget what you guys were calling it last week, but you coined it something (which I forgot, but like the term). And I think it’s too early to talk on the match ups though. It’s not like mag’s got transfers and FA did not.

~X, Kaineng

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

So…. is there anything going on, or any chance of anything going on worth taking note of at all currently or…?

Don’t let Kaineng know but all is going according to plan. We are currently lulling them into a false sense of security. Already we have most of their server bored out of their minds. Then, when they least expect it. Operation Yak Attack.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Hey you, you know who you are. Your definition of “trolling” needs updating because it makes no sense whatsoever.

>:[

Some peoples children.

ANNNNNYWHO:

Most of the regulars I see on the server are logging off to go out, play other games or being bored in PvE/SPvP so I don’t picture very much activity happening on the map. Accurate or are there some decent skirmishes smaller scale fights going on?

As a warrior who started on Kaineng and has been zerged and spawned camped, I suggest you reach out to a couple of others and get a 5 man or 2 going. Make sure you are set up correctly. Plenty of speed buffs, some group invis, a couple of scouts then take supply camps. If you go fast enough you will have the zerg at one camp and smaller groups at the other camps. Pick you fights and be ready to scatter. Your gonna get killed. It will happen since there will be time you think you are getting a small group that turns out to be the vanguard for the zerg. TS or some other voice chat helps a lot.

Sorry if this seems obvious but this is literally how i play wvw for the first few months. It can be a lot of fun. The one thing about being on the losing server is that you get to pick where to fight. Plus there are breakout events to provide a distraction.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Someone said this is last week all over. In score maybe, but one difference with Mag and Kaineng, Kaineng never stopped shamelessly recruiting. I just hope all these people really love zerg warfare and long queues and won’t just bandwagon hop off Kaineng and repeat this silly cycle all over again when they go up a tier or 2 and run into a wall where its not easy to steamroll everything.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

You still have a lot to learn before the higher tiers K, but I’m sure you’ll receive those lessons at those tiers.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

(edited by Elochai.1280)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Kain folks, stop taking the troll bait.

Some of the names in here were in the last few threads and seek only to troll and get our threads closed. Please report any troll posts or any posts seeking to start a flame war. I’m not going to point out the names, since that’s against the forum rules, but I ask that if you can’t be constructive or at least on topic with the match thread please refrain from posting.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Talissa Chan.7208

Talissa Chan.7208

Sorry kaineng. We at yaks pretty much have given up. We have a small zerg trying to flip supply camps, dredge, kill harpies etc so we can level guys and have fun but its just not possible. If we’re lucky we can evade the ball of spawn campers and flip maybe a camp but thats it. Then we’re steamrolled effectively being free badges. We tried going over to cd bl but sadly its the same situation. And anet, look at the amount of folks talking about dropping your game and playing something else. Its a hint to fix things fast.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

From what I’ve seen the same is with CD, Talissa. We’re hoping next week will be a better battle that’s more on even odds.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Please don’t give up Yaks. Most of the free badges.. I mean zerg balls are new folks, who can be demoralised from extended fighting & death. Keep on fighting

Catching a breather now XD Oh yeah it is fun being surrounded, which is a good thing bcos it save (plenty of) time to hunt for next fight

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I have a question for you guys on the higher WvW populated servers (FA, TC, Kaineng). Is there always a queue to get into WvW?

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Sorry to YB and CD, unfortunately our giant zerg balls taking camps can’t be held back as it’s just a lot of bored ppl looking for something to do. Next week we’ll hit DB and Mag (or t2, honestly the rankings are a bit off with SBI plummeting) and, hopefully end this nonsense.

At the moment Kaineng is a very skewed mix of WvW veterans from old Kaineng and t4+ and a lot of PvE people still testing the waters. This runs particularly true on reset night where we queue all BLs yet x,y and z commanders just all end up following one commander b/c zerg is ftw and such.

I’m generally a long range scout or kill-squad player when not commanding said zergball of death. I used to just scout or hunt yaks when not commanding…unfortunately no one seems to be capable of forming a small squad anymore.

@EvilSardine
Not always and even if so generally not on all BLs. Weekend numbers are higher so you’ll have trouble getting in there.

Edit: Fail typing skills!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Don’t forget the number of RISE you kill.

Seriously I hv prob spotting them at EB & CDBL, especially during lags T.T Anyone else hv spotted them?

What is sure, is my dear friends from CD, whatever is the score I invite all the wvw guilds from both YB and CD to join Kaineng NEO alliance before the free transfer closure. Lets gather our strenght on Kaineng to go top tier T1. Already we went from high pop server to very high in less than 24 hours. Warmachine, some SoS guilds, some old Titan Alliance players and guilds, lots of skilled players and commanders… yes Kaineng is THE PLACE TO BE. We need your talent and coverage to make Kaineng the new T1 server for very long. At the moment I know it can reach T2 with no problem. But all want to be in T1 to proove all that this server is the Official wvw player base dedicated that could gather bests talents and guilds.
By the end of week please consider coming to us to go further and together in tiers.
Neo Alliance is in exponential growth. I wish to see you in our server soon.
Good luck and good fight to everyone. Lets make this week be great.
YB’s and CD’s I love you all. And to the guilds from CD that moved to any random server I am just telling that Titan War [LORD] is in Kaineng. Prince Jarvan my friend is also with his huge guild [RISE]. My wish would be that all guilds from our past alliance fall back all together to reinforce NEO and go to the TOP in no time.

Much love and respect.

Titan War.

Hi Titan,

First of all, thanks for your leadership during the days at CD. I wish you all the best in your future endeavor I’m surprised that you went over to Kaineng instead of FA, I thought I saw [LORD] as part of FA last week?

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Don’t forget the number of RISE you kill.

Seriously I hv prob spotting them at EB & CDBL, especially during lags T.T Anyone else hv spotted them?

Jarvan said that RISE will be staying out of CDBL for the entire week though at this point it doesnt even matter. On reset night, they were in KBL. Maybe that’s why our queue in CDBL vanished while a queue started in KBL yesterday.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Well I really enjoyed reset night, but here is a quick comparison of our last 2 reset nights;

1) Reset vs Maguuma, they had our YBBL 100% in 30 min and were ticking at 500+ within a couple hours.
2) Reset vs Kaineng, we kept 60% of our YBBL for all of NA prime and were only 3K points behind for the first 7 hours. Kain didn’t start to tick 500+ until well after NA prime was over.

Both servers are strong, but based just reset I would have to say Maguuma is the stronger server during NA prime and were much more organized and had stronger tactics in assaulting the entire BL. We could easily tell where Kain was going which made it much easier for us to counter attack/defend. We also had no problem taking a good chunk of Kaineng’s BL during the first few hours, where vs Maguuma we were steam rolled right out of the gate.

Do remember that Kaineng IS new to these new tiers. Mag has been staying constantly in the mid and top tiers so they have the experience and better overall tactic knowledge. Kaineng is a mix of many differently skilled players of WvW and surely will experience challenges that the top tiers will bring to them. Nonetheless, we will see who will transfer out or who will stick through it.

My thoughts for next tier would be a fun and tough fight ahead of us with constant shifting back and forth between the tiers. To me, this shifting is much more fun than staying top tier and fighting the same 2 servers for weeks on end.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Honestly, I fear for Kaineng. By the time all of your bandwagoners and fairweather players realize the wall you are about to hit (whether in tier 3 or worse, 2), it will be after the free transfers are over. You will have a large number of players that are simply not ready to deal with the pressure you will face where you’re headed that no longer have the option to go to a lower tier server.

I’m not sure what will happen after that, but I do know it won’t be very pretty.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Snip

Do remember that Kaineng IS new to these new tiers. Mag has been staying constantly in the mid and top tiers so they have the experience and better overall tactic knowledge. Kaineng is a mix of many differently skilled players of WvW and surely will experience challenges that the top tiers will bring to them. Nonetheless, we will see who will transfer out or who will stick through it.

My thoughts for next tier would be a fun and tough fight ahead of us with constant shifting back and forth between the tiers. To me, this shifting is much more fun than staying top tier and fighting the same 2 servers for weeks on end.

I’m looking forward to the tug of war too. Yeah some of the people not happy about losing will leave, but ultimately we’ll find our place and end up with good matchups.

As to being stuck on the server, no. People will just buy gems with gold and transfer off, or go back to PvE. The paid transfers might stop mass transfers but when it comes down to individuals or guilds…they’ll still bounce around willy nilly. A couple hours of farming CoF or the TP isn’t hard.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

So wonder what that WM group is going to do when they fix culling.

like this ( http://youtu.be/d60B_QBb-dU )

And we don’t use culling, just invisible.
T1? Don’t worry about that.
WM already one of best fight WvW guild in T1 for last 4 months,
and I already was fight in T1 with less 10 wm-member.
We just want to grow our Kaineng frined by T4,T3,T2.
OK. Let’s good fight.

What are you going to do when you hit T1 again?

If you transfer off again, Kaineng will fall back to where they were before.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: holojiejie.1029

holojiejie.1029

[img]http://s7.postimage.org/yo7ezkrlm/Screen_Shot_2013_01_26_at_10_53_27_PM.jpg[/img]

Well, what can I say. The enemy is strong. Look at our score.

yay, I’m in kitten
After yesterdays fight in CDBL during Asian primetime, I can say that Kaineng’s Oceanic will meet its match against DB. They are much more decisive in their attacks. NKK is like a force of nature. I think numbers-wise, Kaineng should have an advantage.
Keep it up WM, Meow and SoS!

Edit: Why is screenshot censored :S

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

On topic, I like the YB few running around, drawing the diversions with the camps to take shots at keeps. I forget what you guys were calling it last week, but you coined it something (which I forgot, but like the term).

Karma Train.

Sorry kaineng. We at yaks pretty much have given up. We have a small zerg trying to flip supply camps, dredge, kill harpies etc so we can level guys and have fun but its just not possible. If we’re lucky we can evade the ball of spawn campers and flip maybe a camp but thats it. Then we’re steamrolled effectively being free badges. We tried going over to cd bl but sadly its the same situation. And anet, look at the amount of folks talking about dropping your game and playing something else. Its a hint to fix things fast.

Honestly even if we had our full reset population every NA evening, four full maps and all, we probably couldn’t get our PPT above +200 since Kaineng has everything upgraded and there is no 3rd server to make it a 3-way.

Thanks.

Yeah our oceanic crew has had it rough for about a month now. DB twice, Maguuma, now Kaineng. I’m not very worried about server transfers though, all our egotists and fairweathers transferred out a long time ago when we originally dropped to T4. The remaining guilds are happy to wait a few more days for a fair match and seems to be in good spirits because (other than Maguuma last week) we’ve been doing a really good job with the one thing we can control, which is the first 7-8 hours after reset. And the pugs are married to their PvE guilds which obviously won’t transfer due to WvW struggles.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Well if Kaineg is so good, then what are they doing slumming it on Tier 4? I mean, a few weeks ago, we were dominating on T3, and then we seemed to be doing ok on T2, but then suddenly we’re T4 and the scrubs are beating on us.

The way it is now, the losing server has to go outmanned into a heavily upgraded tower, drop as much siege as possible to take it as quick as possible, and then have a big zerg come steaming in behind them and taking it back easily. The losing team needs to have these keeps towers easily taken. Making things easier to take will allow them to take more than one thing, which will split the enemy force up into smaller, more managable chunks. This will give both sides better, more enjoyable fights.

Anet has done so much great with this game and I am sure they will keep tweaking things, but they need to make it much easier to get these losing servers back into the fight much faster than having to wait until next week when the reset happens.

I think the real trick would be to lower the personal incentives for steamrolling. Make it so that the more of a map that you hold, the less personal XP, loot, and Karma you get from the various events. Make it so that once a team controls 80%+ of a map, then it isn’t really worth their time to stick around, aside from bragging rights and that sort of thing.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I wonder how much of us losing as bad as we are right now is due to the large list of guild transferring off last week, or whether it’s because we are up against Kaineng. My friends and I love WvW, and if this is how Crystal Desert is going to be performing from now on, then we might get the hell out of here too before paid transfers come up.

Here is my take. CD and YB at NA prime time is actually very formidable. Yesterday we at Kaineng had a very hard time gaining ground. We only got a slight edge over you guys. I think the score was like 350 to 250 or something.

And then midnight comes.

You guys in CD and YB do not have enough coverage at night. In other words your night crew is very small. So while you went to sleep, both of your towers and keeps got overrun.

So morning hits. Players from CD and YB logs in. They saw that we in Kaineng has taken over everything. Many got discouraged and they left. As a result your zerg got even smaller.

So its a combination of lack of coverage and players getting discouraged that is hurting you guys this week.

As for whatever your guild should leave or not, you guys have to ask yourselves what’s your goal. If you goal is to have fun, and you are perfectly happy in any tier, then you should stay. However if your goal is to win, play with the best and fight against the best, then you should move to a different server.

Good luck! ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Well if Kaineg is so good, then what are they doing slumming it on Tier 4? I mean, a few weeks ago, we were dominating on T3, and then we seemed to be doing ok on T2, but then suddenly we’re T4 and the scrubs are beating on us.

Kaineng received a mass transfer of guilds and so they are moving up while brutally stomping other servers and ruining matchups. Also,we didn’t go to T2 but to answer your question, the second mass exodus happened. Off the top of my head, we lost KH, RISE, TG, GoF, LaZy, LW, VaL, LORD, and CYN. Our once powerful night crew has been heavily weakened with so many leaving. Though we still have many staying like EsF, KOME, EDMW and others, Kaineng so heavily outnumber us that it’s not even funny. If we hadn’t lost all these guilds, judging from Kaineng’s performance on reset night, we could have stalemated Kaineng or even get 1st place with a little help from Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)