12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

We let SoR in SM when they were trebbing Durios to clear some useless siege some sabotager built and now everything has gone to hell. Stop double teaming us poor folk. :[

Mmm SM….
Though yall have went through a lot of trebs to keep the walls down so far.

Still fun thoguh. Even if our off time normally. Guess most are still logged in due to SM…lol

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aeden.5896

Aeden.5896

To the TC charr thief in [PiNK] wielding the incinerator , well played duel sir until you ran off that is O_o

That was me!

It was a cool battle, we swapped having the lowest health countless times, I threw out my elite then you threw out yours, neither of us did any cheap crap or ran away to reset.

Good d/d elementalists are a brutal 1v1. We both have a lot of mobility, healing and condition removal, so it’s an attrition fight. I think you were winning though, you maintained a little more HP than me and if I started getting sloppy with dodges it would’ve been bad.

I bailed because that thief threw down that dagger storm, that plus the other SoR standing around made it feel a little unfair.

Good duel man, cheers.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

TC and SOR during early oceanic tend to do an alright job and not attacking each other in BGBL, many times I have seen us take our respective sides of the map. But when the main BG oceanic prime-time hits we need to go one step ahead to really stay on the map.

As soon as they break outer of Bay or Hills, I think its the other servers responsibility to flank the BG zerg to help maintain our respective keeps. I tried to lead TC to do this several times when BG was breaching outer bay. I urge SoR to do the same when they breach outer hills.

Is it double teaming? Yes.
With our numbers combined do we still match up to the BG Oceanic numbers, probably just about.

Its a necessary evil because neither server can hold BG’s Oceanic (Thai and ND) undivided attention during those times, we just got to help each other keep a foothold on the map instead of seeing swords at hills outer and thinking “Yay BG zerg at Hills lets go take the NE tower (opportunist)” Think long term guys.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

To all my fellow TCers, love you all, now stop moaning… -“We dont need to beat em, just fight em”

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

To all my fellow TCers, love you all, now stop moaning… -“We dont need to beat em, just fight em”

This. There are reasons that you guys being called zombie coast by us, Because you guys fighting non stop and keep coming at us like zombie army

You guys doing great, keep on fighting! Dont let SoR beat you this week, it’s your turn to move forward!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

For Christmas, all I want is a red colored SoR.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Golden.5726

Golden.5726

For Christmas, all I want is a red colored SoR.

santas not real, neither is the tooth fairy. your chances of getting your christmas present are just as real as long as im still breathing XD

good luck!

[icon] Atäir Swiftbow – www.iconicguild.com
SoR – Iconic Guild Commander
“They are to our left, right, in front, and behind us. They cant get away this time!”

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JDribbz.6520

JDribbz.6520

To the TC charr thief in [PiNK] wielding the incinerator , well played duel sir until you ran off that is O_o

That was me!

It was a cool battle, we swapped having the lowest health countless times, I threw out my elite then you threw out yours, neither of us did any cheap crap or ran away to reset.

Good d/d elementalists are a brutal 1v1. We both have a lot of mobility, healing and condition removal, so it’s an attrition fight. I think you were winning though, you maintained a little more HP than me and if I started getting sloppy with dodges it would’ve been bad.

I bailed because that thief threw down that dagger storm, that plus the other SoR standing around made it feel a little unfair.

Good duel man, cheers.

Oh i see , can’t be arguing with that. I agree it was a very good duel , I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

(P.s. I saw you trolling/killing about 3 rangers beside hills, it was hilarious but let’s be nice to out PvE community )

Dribbz |Ele|

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

score update plz

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

That was me!

Good duel man, cheers.

I was the one standing there with my thief friend in a party and I saw what was going on and yelled in all caps, “1v1 DONT TOUCH”. Then I proceeded to /cheer for him (which I’m sure you saw) and was yelling encouraging words to him. I think the reason the dagger storm was thrown was because we were trying to kill the skelks that were swarming around to make sure it was a fair fight (although the dagger storm was a bit much, think it’s just a gut reaction when she gets low with lots of mobs on her)

Twas a good fight, just don’t run from a 1v1 next time especially when a crowd is /cheering in the background :P. A lot of us have respect for such a situation, and love to watch a heated 1v1 on the battlefield, but get sad when one runs away before it ends .

EDIT: Thinking about my post, my manners completely eluded me. Please accept my and my friend’s apology if we disrupted your duel. We were merely there to watch the show.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

(edited by Proumbro.1376)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Score update:
Blackgate: 99439/ +410
Sanctum: 66864/ +150
Toasties: 60219/ +135

Attachments:

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

ty 4 update……

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score update:

Map update~

(During previous matches people specifically ask for map updates too. Cause ya know sometimes it’s not all about them scores! )

Oh and bonus TC LA Map chat…

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Score update:

Map update~

(During previous matches people specifically ask for map updates too. Cause ya know sometimes it’s not all about them scores! )

As you might have noticed from the screenshot, I wasn’t in WvW at the time of the screenshot.. hence.. no map. Grats to you for correcting me in the error of my ways before posting the map though.. much appreciated. :P

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: banditz.9342

banditz.9342

Great Fights happening right now – but unfortunately have to celebrate New year .. happy new year to ALL

Banditz – Thief [ Urge ]
" Be Silent or say something better than Silence "

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score update:

Map update~

As you might have noticed from the screenshot, I wasn’t in WvW at the time of the screenshot.. hence.. no map. Grats to you for correcting me in the error of my ways before posting the map though.. much appreciated. :P

I was not correcting you. I am providing a map update for those who care. Hence, the quote.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gobi.7508

Gobi.7508

Score Update @ 10:20 am Eastern time

Attachments:

-BeeGee

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Quick! Start the camp upgrades before they get here!!

When I left for work an hour and a half ago, we still had Bay, Hills, Woods, Dawns, and Garrison…all upgraded and sieged. I grow weary of the nightly BG roflstomp of our skeleton crew.

How ’bout we pick a time, say 6am west coast NA, and we play “pretend PvDoor” for a couple of hours. Zippy will even donate a golem to the cause.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarr, BG be at it again ’wit ’der Asia time!

It be ok mateys, BG be givin us a chance ’ta gain more booty and wenches.

Be prepared ’fer me ’ta capture yer female norns fer me pleasure!

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gobi.7508

Gobi.7508

dat how we roll mang, dat how we roll

-BeeGee

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Eurlin.4256

Eurlin.4256

lol WTB more Asian guilds. (Will also settle for asian women of suitable size)

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

I’ve stopped doing WvW right now, just because it’s rather disheartening to give it another week of: log off at night with good gains, only to relog in the morning and see everything is gone. Oh, and a massive BG zerg is waiting for what measly horde we can muster in the Toast. I like the challenge for a bit, but now it’s just annoying. We might have a couple hours of good coordination among commanders, but other than that it’s a coin toss.

I’d rather see a SoR/IoJ/TC matchup, but that’s never going to happen due to the ranking structure. I think those three servers are evenly matched in skill and timezone layout. Maybe next week when BG gets promoted for Stormbluff there’ll be a bit more parity, but I’m not holding my breath.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Scores for 4pm GMT -3 (10am PST)

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

I’ve stopped doing WvW right now, just because it’s rather disheartening to give it another week of: log off at night with good gains, only to relog in the morning and see everything is gone. Oh, and a massive BG zerg is waiting for what measly horde we can muster in the Toast. I like the challenge for a bit, but now it’s just annoying. We might have a couple hours of good coordination among commanders, but other than that it’s a coin toss.

I’d rather see a SoR/IoJ/TC matchup, but that’s never going to happen due to the ranking structure. I think those three servers are evenly matched in skill and timezone layout. Maybe next week when BG gets promoted for Stormbluff there’ll be a bit more parity, but I’m not holding my breath.

TC has only been facing BG’s PvDoor for 1.5 weeks now, SoR has been fighting them for 7.5 weeks. If you’re already discouraged I don’t know what to say.

….that current WvW structure needs improvement? I mean, hurray for BG and I wish them well in T1 (at the current rate), but let’s not kid ourselves into thinking it’s okay to be stuck in the cycle. It’s boring being the king as much as it is the whipping boy, is all I’m saying. Us toasties need some major recruiting of entire guilds to be competitive in T2, or else we’re going to be stuck between dominant in T3 and perennial 3rd place in T2. Again, I’d much rather the rankings be able to match up TC/SoR/IoJ to see a fun fight, rather than what has been apparently going on in T2 for some time. Not whining, just disappointed really.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Wow, TC is the first server who get full on transfer? (Not even SoS is full…) We must be very careful when all the zombies are back to their coast from their new year vacation :P

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

ROUND 2 FIGHT!!!

Blackgate aka Beastgate

vs

Sanctum of Rall aka Race for 2nd Place

vs

Tarnished Coast aka Zombie Coast

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

You know you’ve been playing a server too long when you can run around and start identifying people by their armor.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

Walk da plank ye lubs fer we gets ta keelhaulin’

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

While there are some skilled players on Blackgate, the vast majority are mindless zerglings that jumped on the bandwagon … they will be the first to ragequit when they can’t depend on sheer numbers to win anymore. As soon as the numbers even out, Blackgate will be in the bottom of the bracket because they don’t know any other strategy besides “zerg zerg zerg!”

Yea, the 15+ guilds committed to 24/7 coverage will all quit the second we lose our first tower.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Irrelevant really, but your picture highlights some of the problem with breakout events. You guys were winning with 605/695 total ppt and still had a breakout event available lol.

Don’t worry though, if we took back Greenbriar you’d get to put him to use! I wasn’t online so that’s as much as I can comment.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Wow, TC is the first server who get full on transfer? (Not even SoS is full…) We must be very careful when all the zombies are back to their coast from their new year vacation :P

Remember that we’re the NA Roleplay server, so a lot of those transfers aren’t going into WvW but rather into Queensdale.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

To the SoR Warrior from [FEAR] Good fight. I wish we could have finished it 1v1.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Omelet.6902

Omelet.6902

Good show this morning BG in EB. You held us off of Veloka for quite awhile and continued to keep the pressure on through out the day. Kept us on our toes. We’ll get you next time Gadget!

~ Omelet
Lead Event Coordinator of Transcendent Veneration [TV]
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kyias.1845

Kyias.1845

We on Blackgate only kill doors because they are defenseless creatures that you other servers refuse to protect.

Kyias Lightsun
Myrmidons of Kryta (MOK)
Blackgate Server

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

We are not going to pull out of TC BL and fight BG on two fronts. That would be a disservice to a quality opponent. If BG blows us out so be it, they earned their shot at Tier 1 weeks ago.

You got the right to do whatever you want, ofcourse.

But the result is very, very simple: you are fighting one enemy with half your force and another enemy with the other half. Instead of fighting one enemy with your whole force.

The result can be seen in the score: BG wins 33,000 ranking points and SoR looses 27,000 ranking points. This result will stay that way untill we fight differently.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

We are not going to pull out of TC BL and fight BG on two fronts. That would be a disservice to a quality opponent. If BG blows us out so be it, they earned their shot at Tier 1 weeks ago.

But the result is very, very simple: you are fighting one enemy with half your force and another enemy with the other half. Instead of fighting one enemy with your whole force.

The result can be seen in the score: BG wins 33,000 ranking points and SoR looses 27,000 ranking points. This result will stay that way untill we fight differently.

A lot of SoR is still on vacation/break. I’m sure TC is having the same issue as well. We have been playing with 50-75% less of our usual forces this week and the score shows it.

I’ve been pretty sick as well so I haven’t really been able to duke it out on the battlefield.

Happy New Years to all nonetheless.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

I will say this: BG and SoR have definitely helped me to improve my skills on the battlefield, whether it be 1v1 or zerg vs. zerg.

/bow

:)

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

A lot of SoR is still on vacation/break. I’m sure TC is having the same issue as well. We have been playing with 50-75% less of our usual forces this week and the score shows it.

I’ve been pretty sick as well so I haven’t really been able to duke it out on the battlefield.

None of BG are on break though. Nope, we are all here.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: DBR.9876

DBR.9876

While a lot of guilds are missing many players, the overall server population in WvW actually seems higher right now on SoR. Last night there were queues for all borderlands (5 mins for the BL that I went onto, but still a queue). Ironically, there was no queue for EB. I think the difference in score is more of a difference in the number of organized players in the game, rather than a difference in the overall population.

Matthew Day – Human Elementalist

(edited by DBR.9876)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Golden.5726

Golden.5726

Quick! Start the camp upgrades before they get here!!

When I left for work an hour and a half ago, we still had Bay, Hills, Woods, Dawns, and Garrison…all upgraded and sieged. I grow weary of the nightly BG roflstomp of our skeleton crew.

How ’bout we pick a time, say 6am west coast NA, and we play “pretend PvDoor” for a couple of hours. Zippy will even donate a golem to the cause.

zippy will donate a golem to any cause. or 10. how many did he burn thru last night? at least 15? all for PvP fights too XD

[icon] Atäir Swiftbow – www.iconicguild.com
SoR – Iconic Guild Commander
“They are to our left, right, in front, and behind us. They cant get away this time!”

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG has players on break too.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Peetee I’m not sure if trolling or you have no idea what you are talking about. I think its both. WvW is not a contest of who has the most potential points. You don’t win at WvW by maximizing your point tally. You win at WvW by shuting down the leader and defending your own points from loss. Furthermore It does not matter if the 3rd place server or the 2nd place server controls the 1st place servers points. While it is no gain in points to the 2nd place server it is a loss to the 1st place server. Which shuts down the 1st place point lead. You should never fight over these points unless you are playing for second place.

True. But we wont stop attacking you.

BG is playing with 50-75% of their usual forces as well. I’ve been of vacation myself and didn’t play last week.

TL:DR

Learn how wvw works.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

To the blackgate D/D elementalist nice fight. Was close!

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

Dear stunned SoR players watching our naked group of URGE and ICoa. I hope you were laughing as much as we were heading to your borderlands earlier in the day. Had a good time being a thorn in your side. A lot of video was captured of the funny times. (I really like that one individual from Choo who joined us in party and had a nice laugh with us. XD )

Good times. ;D

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

While a lot of guilds are missing many players, the overall server population in WvW actually seems higher right now on SoR. Last night there were queues for all borderlands (5 mins for the BL that I went onto, but still a queue). Ironically, there was no queue for EB. I think the difference in score is more of a difference in the number of organized players in the game, rather than a difference in the overall population.

Finally someone from SoR who isn’t blamming “Lack of coverage” or “We are on vacation for the holidays” for the loss…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Last score update was 7 hours ago. A fresh set would be nice.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Finally someone from SoR who isn’t blamming “Lack of coverage” or “We are on vacation for the holidays” for the loss…

Anyone who with a blind eye can see BG is winning because oceanic coverage times. 99% of those are Sanctum of Rall players staying up late. By 1AM PST, there is no queue on anything, 3/4 maps outmanned. Last night was an exception as we held SM so people decided to stay up longer. We did not have outmanned buff, but there was no queue. Hence why when SM was lost everyone finally went to sleep and the outmanned buff appeared.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Even with people on vacation, BG still have more active people in WvW than us, but I will agree on the organized player issue that you mentioned. For example, tonight at 6:30PM EST in EB, a handful of SoR is running around trying to fight BGs that captured 3 objectives within 20 min. What activity was done by only commander in the zone? Leading 20+ SoR players killing the giant Grub. COmmander name is Nidircc, with commander and those other players that followed him, who needs enemies to take over our towers and camps?

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

lets agree to stop qq’n b/c of being outnumbered or lack of coverage. neither of these 2 things are new to any mmo. if u wanna qq, qq about something that matters and that is actually qq worthy. say for instance THIEVES lol :p

btw score update plz oh and map coverage including the TEMPLES lol

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

http://tinypic.com/r/xad0p/6

Here’s a picture I took at Klovan last night. Our trebs from SM couldn’t hit BG trebs(they were on top of the supply depot) in Klovan so we had to move to manually take them out to defend SM. It was an epic battle to say the least. We didn’t take klovan, but we got the trebs! Keep in mind this was really late last night. People were starting to doze off since it was mostly NA players with backup from other borderlands for a last stand SM defense. As you can see there is an FA, ICoa, KnT, choo, CDS, GGSH presence.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)