12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Does that mean you won’t kill me if you see me? Excellent!

I have cake!

I’d have to recognize you first.

My guildmate says I look like a big marshmallow …. That help?

Come to think of it … I’m kinda squishy like one too …. Hmmm

Doesn’t help, I think I need a picture sent to me!

lol I think you smacked me down about an hour ago … big red guy with a massive hammer .. and I thought you loved me .. sniff, sniff.

There I was, skipping through the field, gathering posies, looking at the butterflies and WHOMP!

Nope, that wasn’t me! I do use a hammer but I wear TA armor (white and night shade dye) and I’m sylvari.

Oh I don’t have the colours turned on .. you all look like big red angry guys to me!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

BG still holding strong for as late as it is.

Not sure what SoR is doing. Playing for second place perhaps? Dunno, the strategy does not make much sense to me. It seems SoR has a chance at first if they push BG down during their off hours.

Looks like SoR is content in trying to play for second and keep TC down. And this when BG has almost double the score of TC and SoR already have…

A hint for all the SoR folks.. Why exactly are you continually not hitting on BG when they are so far ahead? You’re making it easy on them by antagonizing your potential partners and letting BG bend us both over.

This isn’t what is happening. Unfortunately your perspective gets skewed when the only person responding to your actions in game is SoR. I guarantee you SoR spends as much time fighting BG as they do TC.

Point being, why? Take the effort you’re expending against TC and use it against BG and what happens? BG goes down. Sor, by fighting against TC when we’re both down almost 1/2 in points against BG, guarantee’s that BG will win again.

So yes, in essence, SoR is fighting for second place because the only way they stand a chance to close the gap on BG and actually win, is to not fight the only other group that is also fighting BG.

I guess if SoR is happy with always being the brides-maid and never the bride they can keep right on doing what they are now.

Ha, that’s so not true. I can tell you for a fact that on SoR BL we don’t play favorites. If anything we usually go for BG since they are the bigger threat and have more players on the field usually. We know we can’t beat them in score since our morning numbers are soooo low, so we try to make life as hard as we can for them.

Incidentally, we tried leaving TC relatively alone on our BL the other day. You had your BL all red so we saw no problem holding Bay and Redbriar and focusing on slamming our heads against Hills all night. And what happens? You golem rush our fully upgraded Bay when we were busy at Hills. We didn’t forget that little cheap shot by the way.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I have cake!

lol I think you smacked me down about an hour ago … big red guy with a massive hammer .. and I thought you loved me .. sniff, sniff.

There I was, skipping through the field, gathering posies, looking at the butterflies and WHOMP!

Nope, that wasn’t me! I do use a hammer but I wear TA armor (white and night shade dye) and I’m sylvari.

Oh I don’t have the colours turned on .. you all look like big red angry guys to me!

Ah okay, well I’m the red guy in Twilight Arbor armor with the Asura t3 hammer. Logging on now

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

On a side note, any BG see my little fort I built at our north Orb alter, right above the north supply camp, in SoR BL last night? We got a kick out of watching 30+ BG stomp through my flame ram barricades on the ramps while we tried to ballista ya’ll to death.

Good times.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I have cake!

Ah okay, well I’m the red guy in Twilight Arbor armor with the Asura t3 hammer. Logging on now

lol and I just logged for the day .. 8 hours in WvW plain tuckered me out! :P

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

I have cake!

lol and I just logged for the day .. 8 hours in WvW plain tuckered me out! :P

Nooo, was gonna come find ya!

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Not sure what SoR is doing. Playing for second place perhaps? Dunno, the strategy does not make much sense to me. It seems SoR has a chance at first if they push BG down during their off hours.

Looks like SoR is content in trying to play for second and keep TC down. And this when BG has almost double the score of TC and SoR already have…

A hint for all the SoR folks.. Why exactly are you continually not hitting on BG when they are so far ahead? You’re making it easy on them by antagonizing your potential partners and letting BG bend us both over.

This isn’t what is happening. Unfortunately your perspective gets skewed when the only person responding to your actions in game is SoR. I guarantee you SoR spends as much time fighting BG as they do TC.

Point being, why? Take the effort you’re expending against TC and use it against BG and what happens? BG goes down. Sor, by fighting against TC when we’re both down almost 1/2 in points against BG, guarantee’s that BG will win again.

So yes, in essence, SoR is fighting for second place because the only way they stand a chance to close the gap on BG and actually win, is to not fight the only other group that is also fighting BG.

I guess if SoR is happy with always being the brides-maid and never the bride they can keep right on doing what they are now.

You are still missing the point that SoR would rather kill BG than worry about TC. How about TC focus entirely on BG if you are worried about it, cause SoR is firmly fighting two fronts non stop.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

As such, forum complaints of “double teaming” and “playing for second” will remain par for the course.

It is kind of short sighted and old to be honest. Everyone always thinks they are getting double teamed? Why? Because everyone is ALWAYS getting double teamed. It is always 1v2 regardless of the server you are on.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

SOR takes the lead.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

As such, forum complaints of “double teaming” and “playing for second” will remain par for the course.

It is kind of short sighted and old to be honest. Everyone always thinks they are getting double teamed? Why? Because everyone is ALWAYS getting double teamed. It is always 1v2 regardless of the server you are on.

It’s only a real “Double Team” if the two oposing servers actually join forces to destroy you… Like both servers come siege your door and only kill your troops…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Ha, that’s so not true. I can tell you for a fact that on SoR BL we don’t play favorites. If anything we usually go for BG since they are the bigger threat and have more players on the field usually. We know we can’t beat them in score since our morning numbers are soooo low, so we try to make life as hard as we can for them.

Incidentally, we tried leaving TC relatively alone on our BL the other day. You had your BL all red so we saw no problem holding Bay and Redbriar and focusing on slamming our heads against Hills all night. And what happens? You golem rush our fully upgraded Bay when we were busy at Hills. We didn’t forget that little cheap shot by the way.

TC also decided to rush Durios last night when they had the outer wall of SM down.

A few of us thought, “Hey lets just leave it be.” SM was a fortress, but TC had done a good job draining supply and breaking through. We thought that if TC was going to set up another treb there, and supply from Umber to start hitting another wall of SM we weren’t going to stand in your way.

We had outmanned buff at this point, so we were going to just interrupt BG supply, and focus on our upgrades, but what did TC do? They took Durios…then Umber…then they pushed onto a fully upgraded Bravost…and started setting up siege on our keep!

We had no choice but to come help defend, and retake everything. I found Lanthrudar’s post hilarious in this context.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kylar.5127

Kylar.5127

They really need to get moving on fixing the glitch with the ranger underwater “Lick Wounds” skill. Took 5 people and 10 minutes to kill him after we downed him. Might be a tad broken

Nightblade WvW Thief http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JYA0EoaO7Y
Sponsored By Evon Gnashblade

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I have cake!

This is kind of what it looked like:

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

I have cake!

This is kind of what it looked like:

Aww poor thing, it wasn’t me though as I wasn’t online at the time! You should PM me your guild tag so I can look for you, to give you a hug of course.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

There was a ghost in Langor ever since it was taken from TC…

Love

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

SoR competes in WvW the way it was intended. We fight two fronts, one against each server. We are fighting TC in TCs BL and we are fighting BG in SoRs BL.

We are not going to pull out of TC BL and fight BG on two fronts. That would be a disservice to a quality opponent. If BG blows us out so be it, they earned their shot at Tier 1 weeks ago.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

They really need to get moving on fixing the glitch with the ranger underwater “Lick Wounds” skill. Took 5 people and 10 minutes to kill him after we downed him. Might be a tad broken

Interrupt the pet…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Here’s the current score. The map tells the tale.

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

SoR competes in WvW the way it was intended. We fight two fronts, one against each server. We are fighting TC in TCs BL and we are fighting BG in SoRs BL.

We are not going to pull out of TC BL and fight BG on two fronts. That would be a disservice to a quality opponent. If BG blows us out so be it, they earned their shot at Tier 1 weeks ago.

Lol what?!

I’m not trying to be rude at all, but did you read what you wrote?

In essence you’re saying you won’t go into bgbl because it might hinder them,

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Man I see a lot of TC crying on this thread. I thought they were better than that. Where are all the real toasters at?

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Narfalicious.5923

Narfalicious.5923

On a side note, any BG see my little fort I built at our north Orb alter, right above the north supply camp, in SoR BL last night? We got a kick out of watching 30+ BG stomp through my flame ram barricades on the ramps while we tried to ballista ya’ll to death.

Good times.

Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed it, you got many complements on lining your rams up so nicely.

And to the SoR guy that ran in solo to the SoR garrison late night on reset night, sorry we couldn’t keep people off you, most of us just wanted to shoot fireworks and have a party with you.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Lol what?!

We’ll fight them in BG BL if we can get them out of our own BL which we have not been able to do all week. We’re not going to abandon our own BL for them to take so we can go fight doors in their BL.

We are not a bunch of roleplaying pansies

Here’s another map update, just for you.

SoR is most likely desperate this week, since BG had the upperhand at the weekend, and TC is getting rating from SoR (Although most of SoR loss of rating is comming from BG). So i’d say they will focus on TC to try stay alive, otherwise they will problably drop to 6th place…

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Man I see a lot of TC crying on this thread. I thought they were better than that. Where are all the real toasters at?

Staying quiet, mostly. In-game or out of town, and off of the forums.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kylar.5127

Kylar.5127

Interrupt the pet…

I dont have an interrupt skill underwater, and if you kill the pet he continues to lick wounds

Nightblade WvW Thief http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JYA0EoaO7Y
Sponsored By Evon Gnashblade

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I’m sorry but I have to say this I don’t know who you are but BG focuses SOR primarily. They always send KnT, RIOT and all of their best guilds to SoR BL and they do a good job at defending their own BL. They don’t always have full ques on every BL but SoR, EB, and usually BG BLs they often do. They often Zerg from BL to BL PVDooring in the middle of the night and early mornings. When you see BG is outmanned it usually means they all ported to another BL that the enemy was outmaned on or they saw easy towers and keeps to flip there, soon as they get done pvdooring there they will come back.

SoR usually cant fill ques on any BL except for SoR BL and sometimes EB and that is only on weekends during primetime Ques are non existant for SoR on any BL any other Day of the week. So it just looks like we are ignoring BG when infact we just dont have the numbers to do anything but defend ourselves most of the time. Which gives BG the oppertunity to PVDoor from map to map.

As far as you saying we ignore BG and hit TC instead I saw the same behavior during the SoS matchups. We would have no one on SoS BL, and often times we have no one on BG BL. Always Hitting IOJ for easy points and totally ignoring the leader. I really feel like somtimes some of the players on SoR look to the loosing server for easy pickup points instead of attacking the leader. Which allows the leader to maintian higher ticks of points. And then since the leader has no one attacking them they come attack us… This comes down to a lot of people on SoR just not understanding how WvW works sadly…This is one of the many reasons we lose, many many reasons though biggest reason is we just dont have enough WvW players on during the mornings, afternoons, or early mornings.

Don’t make excuses for being in third I have seen TC attack us instead of the leader every single day then you come on here and say why we ignore the leader.

Knowing this now you should know that TC needs to do 2 things in order to win. Defend their own BL and Hit Blackgate every opportunity they get. Come after SoR fortifications when u see SoR is outmanned on a map which is most of the time. Otherwise leave us alone. We are busy.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Ha, that’s so not true. I can tell you for a fact that on SoR BL we don’t play favorites.

That’s right, we hate everyone.

Good… Bacause that’s reciprocal…

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

SPQr golem rushed ogrewatch and burned it down, took pangloss, but went a bridge too far to Volcheck, which has a ton of seige to take back ogrewatch. Good fun.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Prop to TC, whom was able to hold Garr at TC borderland. kitten it! If the lord hadnt bugged out of the lord room outside the inner wall, we would have gotten it at that time. But anyway good fight, you guys definitely learning fast.

Gotta say, I am personally highly proud of fellow Toasties regarding how we defended it. Sure the last time when the Lord ended up outside the gate was a blessing for us, but we managed to trap you guys inside and bring the situation under control. I guess we fought off 4-5 or even more waves of BG from all gates at TCG. Great fights and awesome defense there Toasties!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lol what?!

We’ll fight them in BG BL if we can get them out of our own BL which we have not been able to do all week. We’re not going to abandon our own BL for them to take so we can go fight doors in their BL.

We are not a bunch of roleplaying pansies

Here’s another map update, just for you.

SoR is most likely desperate this week, since BG had the upperhand at the weekend, and TC is getting rating from SoR (Although most of SoR loss of rating is comming from BG). So i’d say they will focus on TC to try stay alive, otherwise they will problably drop to 6th place…

You arent making any sense. You do realize alot of people travel over the holidays right? I wouldnt put stock into any of your theories until things return to normal.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JDribbz.6520

JDribbz.6520

To the TC charr thief in [PiNK] wielding the incinerator , well played duel sir until you ran off that is O_o

Dribbz |Ele|

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

As if D/D eles don’t run off every single time they are about to lose.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

As if D/D eles don’t run off every single time they are about to lose.

Sounds like thieves too. heh

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ShishiNeko.1086

ShishiNeko.1086

BG and TC, please /wave more. Especially you, BG. You should know better than this by now.

90% of the time I wave, I’m either given the cold shoulder or a ballista bolt to the face.

If this keeps up, I may just accuse you both of unfriendliness.

Eliza Redstorm – Guardian Support
Myra Fireforge – Dagger/Dagger Ele.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

Truth is BG and SoR hate each other. If there is one who is having it easy its TC (in my opinion ofc). But looks like you guys want join this love hate relationship and make it 3 ways.

good. because thats the way it should be.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

You guys just joined the tier, don’t get so bitter and upset. BG and SoR have been fighting each other for 7 weeks, they hate each other and all they do is fight each other.

It’s a 3 way war, there’s never going to be a time where one side is getting left alone or one side is only getting double teamed.

I think folks are just frustrated that BG seems to be getting such a massive lead on us so early and we’re seeing wave upon wave of SOR on TCBL.

We had heard tale that some key commanders on SOR have said to target TC because we’re perceived and an easier target for points .. I hope that’s not true, but it would seem a more effective use of SOR and TC’s time to target BG on EB and their borderlands. If anything to make the scores a bit tighter. That’s all.

If SoR was playing for 2nd, not 1st I’ve never head about it.
Also if SoR was playing for 2nd, and only targeting TC, why would we have wiped BG BL to be completely Blue on Friday and attacked it each day since?

SoR is in no way only targeting TC. In fact there’s more targeting of BG then TC from SoR because BG is the harder one to beat. Not to mention a lot of SoR doesn’t want to see BG in Tier 1 specifically because NineDragon left SoR and joined BG just to get into Tier 1. (So there’s a bit of heated blood between some Rallian’s and Beastgate’s.)

Was SoR Approached by an offer to work with some TC? yes.
Did SoR decline the offer? yes.

So please do not go around assuming SoR would drop down to playing for 2nd place instead of 1st <3

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kyias.1845

Kyias.1845

So to summarize for the TC folks:

SOR is only attacking you with a fraction of their total power and you still can’t hack it.

Good Luck!

Kyias Lightsun
Myrmidons of Kryta (MOK)
Blackgate Server

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Jayne + Pot – thouroughly enjoyed your presence in this thread thus far. XDDD specially the pic with domo-kun lol

@SoR commanders – specifically Silvannas, Ramnos and Owl (as always), always a great pleasure running with you folk. wish i had more time to WvW and play a bigger part. but for the little time that i am on there, i feel more than welcome and SoR has been home for me since day one. you guys keep making us proud!

@BG/TC – constant good fights. looking to see more of you on the battle field! good fight at our Garrison the other day. took us a while. TC, i’ve yet to see more of you all. especially this PINK that i so often hear of. ; ))

Misc. - TIL that you could turn off the grouped colors for WvW. when i get on next, i am going to get on that function so all your hard work dyeing your armour doesn’t go to waste in my eyes. ; )))

last day of the year here in Hong Kong – WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR! prosperity to all (except when i see you on the battlefield! XDD)

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

You guys just joined the tier, don’t get so bitter and upset. BG and SoR have been fighting each other for 7 weeks, they hate each other and all they do is fight each other.

It’s a 3 way war, there’s never going to be a time where one side is getting left alone or one side is only getting double teamed.

I think folks are just frustrated that BG seems to be getting such a massive lead on us so early and we’re seeing wave upon wave of SOR on TCBL.

We had heard tale that some key commanders on SOR have said to target TC because we’re perceived and an easier target for points .. I hope that’s not true, but it would seem a more effective use of SOR and TC’s time to target BG on EB and their borderlands. If anything to make the scores a bit tighter. That’s all.

If SoR was playing for 2nd, not 1st I’ve never head about it.
Also if SoR was playing for 2nd, and only targeting TC, why would we have wiped BG BL to be completely Blue on Friday and attacked it each day since?

SoR is in no way only targeting TC. In fact there’s more targeting of BG then TC from SoR because BG is the harder one to beat. Not to mention a lot of SoR doesn’t want to see BG in Tier 1 specifically because NineDragon left SoR and joined BG just to get into Tier 1. (So there’s a bit of heated blood between some Rallian’s and Beastgate’s.)

Was SoR Approached by an offer to work with some TC? yes.
Did SoR decline the offer? yes.

So please do not go around assuming SoR would drop down to playing for 2nd place instead of 1st <3

Oh I’m sure you guys are always aiming for first, I have no doubt. I was merely trying to mend fences in what I perceived as a negative turn to the thread. I guess I failed as I’m seeing some pretty ugly responses (not yours).

You know me from my posts … I’m pretty much 100% upbeat. But I think I’ll step away for a bit because I’m not sure I’m enjoying the turn this thread seems to have travelled.

Take care! <3

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

It sure feels like there’s more focus on BG from both sides than they against each other. By the way, someone was in SM earlier wasting supplies on useless siege. If someone happens to know who it was, if it was something done from a guild or some such, just let them know that’s not very cool. :<

Point update:

BG: 86,464
SoR: 54,467
TC: 51,326

Come on TC, focus on SoR and go for second and stop taking Rogues Quarry from BG every five minutes! :p

Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

TC will have a couple of bad apples here and there. We usually have one TCer who usually makes fun of us because “we keep on fighting” even though we’re losing. Surprise he hasnt showed up yet. Anyways, lets not feed em and try to keep this thread positive until this year ends.

For the toast!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

@Jayne
-toasts the toastie-
:D

Also:
Happy New Year Akamon
<3 playin with ya, and any bit helps.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Golden.5726

Golden.5726

TC will have a couple of bad apples here and there. We usually have one TCer who usually makes fun of us because “we keep on fighting” even though we’re losing. Surprise he hasnt showed up yet. Anyways, lets not feed em and try to keep this thread positive until this year ends.

For the toast!

AGREED! grab a beer and lets spill some more pixelated blood!

wait….that was kinda dark 0_o

[icon] Atäir Swiftbow – www.iconicguild.com
SoR – Iconic Guild Commander
“They are to our left, right, in front, and behind us. They cant get away this time!”

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

CHOO CHOO! Y u invoke the Golem Gods against his Chosen People!! :P

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

We let SoR in SM when they were trebbing Durios to clear some useless siege some sabotager built and now everything has gone to hell. Stop double teaming us poor folk. :[

Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

when i hear PINK why do i automatically think of the movie Starship Troopers?

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

We let SoR in SM when they were trebbing Durios to clear some useless siege some sabotager built and now everything has gone to hell. Stop double teaming us poor folk. :[

I (and most of TC-EB) had to sit on rogues and treb WC to make sure SoR took SM off you. Sorry.

Never let anyone in your castle! They just refuse to act courteously and partake of the traditional tea and crumpets before politely exiting the premises!

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

But we’re suppose to hate SOR so that our NA crew would keep their NA crew busy for until BG’s off peak crew rolls in.

I kid, i kid.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

akamon.2769

Happy New Year Akamon
<3 playin with ya, and any bit helps.

:DDD i try to make enough time each day if i can for myself to frequent the BL’s to start with. one day, i will walk the earth of EB. heh. hope to see you soon

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

akamon.2769

thanks for the update Feisty! i love the score updates with people’s characters heh

today’s last day of the year, technically i get to get off work at 4pm. which is now!! waiting for someone to make the first move though lol and day off tmr so should be able to get on a bit more. ; )))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall