12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

That alliance was fun, but all fun things come to an end. Maybe it’ll work next time, just have alittle [HOPE]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I’d like to take bets on who will backstab who first, CD or FA?

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

The CD/FA alliance in TC border was really nice while it lasted, we almost painted the entire map Red and Blue, until a certain guild from FA decided to disregard the 20+ people in map chat saying DONT ATTACK CD, but did it anyways. And that was when the fun of crushing the coast ended :C

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

ninjambo.3784

I don’t think there actually is a formal alliance, Derv. Are you sure it’s not all in your head? ._.

I mean, you were bashing your ahead against TCBL for at least 3hrs before you managed to take something besides a camp.

Derv wasn’t even in the TCBL when this was happening(Ceeps the Sormlord GODS commander was).There was a party of commanders (3 from FA, 2 from CD) working together and giving out enemy TC positions to crush their borderlands. Unfortunately one of our guilds on FA attacked Bluebriar and the 2 CD commanders left the party.

Stawker / Lord Stawk

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

The CD/FA alliance in TC border was really nice while it lasted, we almost painted the entire map Red and Blue, until a certain guild from FA decided to disregard the 20+ people in map chat saying DONT ATTACK CD, but did it anyways. And that was when the fun of crushing the coast ended :C

Well, just as predicted, clearly mentioned in my last post. You’re welcome

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

ninjambo.3784

your post is about 2 hours after it happened :P

Stawker / Lord Stawk

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

phaneo.4597

your post is about 2 hours after it happened :P

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/12-7-TC-vs-FA-vs-CD/960492

A day old post, you’re welcome again. :P

Anyways, good thing that you’ve managed to pull a temporary alliance to keep us on our toes. Our players, even pugs can be full of bloodlust at times, just saying :P

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

I logged on just for a quick stroll through TCBL and… wait, queued? Huh? 15mins later I get in and wow, the pressure was on. 4 hours later I finally manage to drag myself away after a great bunch of fights. Really enjoyed fighting CD’s KH tonight and a few from some other WvW guilds there.
Thanks to all the TCBL regulars and commanders who did a good job when things were crazy.
I think this is a good example of how to maximize the fun of the fights if CD or FA are ever having pop problems, you should be able to fill EB satisifactorily, plus have enough between the two of you on TCBL to make headway and have some token defence for any TC excess that spills into your backyard.
EDIT: As for an FA guild attacking CD, I love it. To me that is the essence of the FA fighting spirit. Bloodthirsty beserkers! Are you sure you’re from Fort Aspenwood and not the people who sacked it? <grins> Part of the fun of allies is you never know when the truce will end or be forgotten in the blood (troll?) rage.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Grimpaw.7493)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Balzaimon.4895

Balzaimon.4895

I have to say i was shocked when i logged on and saw half our BL in the hands of the enemy, the Golem Gods would not be pleased.
But it ended up being alot fun trying to take back what is ours, constant push and defend, having to run all over the map to keep up with so many attacks was alot fun.
Wish i could’ve played alot longer tonight.

Sirruhk Saiikesh (Warrior)
Balzaimon (Gaurdian)
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Balzaimon.4895)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Okay CDs, GJ on taking TCG and Bay, but know this, we won’t let it down and will pay you guys back for it.

Courtesy of my guild. You all respond to it really fast tho. We only managed to get your garrison/bay/briar. And oh, excellent defending on the hills.

We could have responded to defend TCBL quicker had majority of our forces not being inside FA’s garrison, but non-the less good coordination on CD’s side, and props to you guys for making this week fun.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Timezone differences suck; the most fun fights happen when either I’m asleep, or when I’m in the office!
Score updates with map shots please!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

Update as of 2:30 am EST

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Thanks! Although you’re not a devotee of Holy Golem God, shall seek his blessings on your behalf.
Funny combat text, btw! Just saying :p

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

Thanks! Although you’re not a devotee of Holy Golem God, shall seek his blessings on your behalf.
Funny combat text, btw! Just saying :p

I can’t let you see my strategies I’ve typed up in the JP!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Just want to say that I am enjoying the Tier 3 so far. Props to both FA and TC for giving us a good fight. T4 (Mag and Ebay) was just too easy for us, and they cried a lot when they were outmatched. I hope Yak’s Bend can cope with all the whines

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Just want to say that I am enjoying the Tier 3 so far. Props to both FA and TC for giving us a good fight. T4 (Mag and Ebay) was just too easy for us, and they cried a lot when they were outmatched. I hope Yak’s Bend can cope with all the whines

Popped by the current topic, Ehmry bay isn’t participating in the forum QQing at all.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

phaneo.4597

As far as I’m concerned, its a mutual feeling. Been having lots of fun in whatever limited game time I can get in a day. YB is a classy server, it has proved this in the past with its actions and in the last 3 weeks against TC & FA. Many on TC actually miss fighting them. They hit hard when they do, and defend quite well. Population issues suck though, for any server especially the one’s that keep spiraling down from top due to transfers and when the loyal players stick to the server fighting through the tough times. Best part was how close the scores have been the first 2 weeks of our matchups. I guess 3rd week of TC/FA/YB has been a bit redundant for many players on all sides and many probably just stopped showing up resulting in the wide gap in score.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: DeCree.5698

DeCree.5698

To the TC thief and mesmer that was fighting with me 2v1 north of champions demense CD border, thanks for a fun battle although i died. But was a lil disappointed that the thief decided to hit Alt+F4 when i got him down. anyways, cheers!

Lv80 Asura Thief living in Crystal Desert.
~[NAGA]Not Another Gaming Acronym~

(edited by DeCree.5698)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: sharkmegabyte.2859

sharkmegabyte.2859

Want to tip my hat again to the thief I fought tonight in CD borderland between Greenlake and Greenwood camp. I think we tangled two or three times when you came after yaks. Our fights after you took out the ballista were the most fun 1v1s I’ve had so far, because we seem so closely matched. You had me down to a few hundred hp when I got you; hope you saw my /salute and I hope we meet again!

Tarnished Coast – Kirista, 80 Thief / Stormageddon Darklo, 80 Elementalist
/ Danykka Mistreaver, Guardian

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

phaneo.4597

To the TC thief and mesmer that was fighting with me 2v1 north of champions demense, thanks for a fun battle although i died. But was a lil disappointed that the thief decided to hit Alt+F4 when i got him down. anyways, cheers!

Good thing they’re fixing it soon though, Alt + F4 is a plague in W3. One guy posted how he closes GW2 when almost dying some days back on guru forums and was quite proud of it, and the disease has spread all over. Not sure how the fix is going to impact those with bad D/C or lag issues though.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Haydenstar.8142

Haydenstar.8142

Our guild had a really fun time yesterday night, thanks to FA and TC for putting up such great fights.

Haydenstar [VaL], Jade Quarry
Founder of Valhagr [VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

This matchup is a lot more fun then last week for sure, just having a new server around really does change a lot x.x It’s like a Twilight bargain sale with some of the CD guilds rofl

<3

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

The screenshots nyaonyao posted somehow seem older than the screenshot someone posted 5 hours previous.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Latest score. The result of temporary truce?

[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Chewie.1249

Chewie.1249

I must say, us in [TG] have had a complete blast, it is very nice to have coordination and communication throughout chat, rallying on people has never been, dear I say it….. easy? Appreciate all the good fights TC and FA.

Character: Clinquer/Clinquet~~ Crystal Desert
WvW junkie and extraordinaire
Officer of greatest CD WvW Guild. Terror[TG]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

The screenshots nyaonyao posted somehow seem older than the screenshot someone posted 5 hours previous.

My bad! Apologies!

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: zythhawk.5782

zythhawk.5782

This matchup is a lot more fun then last week for sure, just having a new server around really does change a lot x.x It’s like a Twilight bargain sale with some of the CD guilds rofl

<3

I was just thinking this. I was having more fun last night then I have the last few weeks.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Not sure if some other guild is intricately involved in this system but I’d be happy to see some of our commanders with this kind of control over our zergs.

I can’t speak for others on TC, but I know for me and my guild, there are one or two commanders on our server that I trust implicitly, and if I see them on map, I know we’ll have some good strategic hits if I go with them. That goes a long way to a well-controlled zerg. Trust.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Wow… just wow, we lost everything in TCBL… good cooperation between CDs and FAs on pushing on their respective fronts in our BL, good work, seems like we cannot ever catch a break from WvW now things are getting much more intense.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Well played on FA and CD fielding such good forces and well executed sieges at this time on TCBL however we made a lot of costly errors on the lead up to this fight that cost us a lot more than we did.

Just a hindsight view on why we lost things when we could have resisted for longer.

1. Shadaran Hills – Someone started fortification upgrade before cannons and mortars, which would have been complete by the time FA showed up at hills, the mortars would have nullified their Catas and Trebs.

2. Bay Keep – This one was going to be lost either way but we could have held on longer if people who know how to counter-treb were allowed to operate our treb on inner supply roof rather than one persistent player who kept missing.

3. Sunny Hill – When we had slightly superior numbers, players refused to gather and portal bomb or rush out the gate allowing us to possibly wipe the CD zerg (that was split, ESF guild was somewhere else), people just not listening.

4. TC Water Gate – Called out that FA had suddenly gone very quiet after they got initially repelled at Cragtop. I actually said “they are probably going to golem rush water gate, its too quiet”. No one watched it :/, a golem rush is very easy to nullify (wreck in a few minutes) @ water gate if we had eyes on it.

Its good, we needed a wake up call, we have been getting complacent with our slightly ‘dominant’ position in Tier 2 the past few weeks, hopefully this will make us play better and not make such mistakes again. I preferred today to the past three weeks because It actually allowed us to notice our weaknesses. I knew even when we were winning that we were doing quite a few things poorly compared to Tier 2 but since we were winning no one really wanted to work on it. Now hopefully that is not the case.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Araliun.5024

Araliun.5024

Wow… just wow, we lost everything in TCBL… good cooperation between CDs and FAs on pushing on their respective fronts in our BL, good work, seems like we cannot ever catch a break from WvW now things are getting much more intense.

Are you surprised to log on and see TCBL Blue and Red?

Leader – The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION
lazyimperium.com

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

It feels like an early christmas when I wake up to this.

Attachments:

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Are you surprised to log on and see TCBL Blue and Red?

Its exciting. I think this might be the first real truce in this game between two servers to take out the server with the lead. For me, it resulted in the most fun I’ve had in weeks. It will be interesting to see if we (TC) can come up with an answer to it. It will also be interesting to see what happens if one of the other servers takes the lead.

On TC’s part, I noticed several things we could have done. I’m not going to give them away here, but I wonder if our commanders realized them as well. Tonight will be fun. Looking forward to it!

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: AinSoph.5063

AinSoph.5063

I’m not sure how things are working out for this “truce” in the TCBL, but, it seems fairly null and void in EB. CD is pushing pretty FA pretty hard, pretty often. It’s a lot of fun though. We have been Outmanned ever since midnight or so last night, and we’ve lost some ground, but it hasn’t been free.

Also at the two TC D/D ele’s that got solo’d earlier near Anz, at least one of you had the decency to reward me with the badges I earned in that incredibly annoying skirmish, shame on the other one(Enjoy your desktop, bro)

—Ain Soph— Warrior
—Fort Aspenwood—

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Diehard.1432

our guild (VaL) decided to knock TC’s door and we were having lotsa fun tonight. One of the most epic battles I have had for sure, especially around Sunny Hills. Thanks TC for giving us such intense fights.

[VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

The truce does not seem to be holding in EB very well. We fended of CD as much as we did TC. It seemed to work out in TCBL for the most part. We each took our sides, and even had small zergs pass each other by, which I thought was cool. Unfortunately CD kept trebbing the garrison after we took it, so we had to take their tower and drive back their zerg. We were talking in gchat about how we hoped they would notice (10 mins later) that we had garrison.

They could have taken the tower back right afterwards probably. We killed the treb and left. (partly b/c the CD guild that was the big part of that zerg headed to our borderlands ).

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Diehard.1432

The truce does not seem to be holding in EB very well. We fended of CD as much as we did TC. It seemed to work out in TCBL for the most part. We each took our sides, and even had small zergs pass each other by, which I thought was cool. Unfortunately CD kept trebbing the garrison after we took it, so we had to take their tower and drive back their zerg. We were talking in gchat about how we hoped they would notice (10 mins later) that we had garrison.

They could have taken the tower back right afterwards probably. We killed the treb and left. (partly b/c the CD guild that was the big part of that zerg headed to our borderlands ).

From our POV , we thought its FA who decided to attack us at Sunny Hills . I think thats due to lack of communication hence the misunderstanding. We were pretty much about to leave WvW already after you guys took the garrison. We were only at your BL for about 20 mins before most of us decided to call it a night.

[VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

If CD continue to push into our EB territory for 6+ hours while our peak population is asleep, perhaps our NA peak time crew will respond in kind. To [VaL] @ CD – we only took Sunnyhill because you trebbed us at TC Garrison. You then sent your 15 man crew to our FA BL to screw with our Hills keep, which caused us to pull out of TC BL to fend you off. Now CD is also losing all of their holdings in TC BL due to us withdrawing our presence to retake territory from CD in EB and protect our FA BL. Food for thought…

Also, a couple screenshots that were kinda surreal for me. Proud to be [PRO].

Attachments:

(edited by Maniac.5163)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

Latest score. The result of temporary truce?

That’s how these alliances are supposed to work.

TC still clearly in the lead, but it’s not a complete blowout – I think it’s more exciting this way.

Even if TC ‘loses’ and CD comes in first, TC is in no danger of dropping down to Tier 4.

Next week there would be an alliance against CD perhaps. It just keeps things more interesting. The idea is that the two behind servers gang up on the strongest server so that all three servers are within reasonable distance of winning.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

For me this is perfect. I’m anxious to see if we can make the proper adjustments. For EB I don’t worry. That crew knows what they can do, and how to do it. If they need help they will let the BL crews know. On the other hand, I noticed quite a few things last night while taking notes. Hopefully we can make use of the information and adjust to this focus. If not, I look forward to our matches until the servers change, whatever direction.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

As far as I understand it: There is no truce in EB. EB is a free for all.

As for staying out of each others borderlands and pushing on TC’s…thats the truce.

Although to be honest when we were in EB last night, we did not focus on CD at all. Which was in part due to courtesy, and in part due to TC stuff being easier to take.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Glad to hear there isn’t a truce in EB. Although I’d like to see both CD and FA push more into TC territory in EB, there was quite a bit of fighting between CD and FA (CD got pretty darn close to taking Ogreswatch last night, while FA took bravost, etc for awhile). People in chat were speaking of a truce with CD in EB chat, but there were too many people out for blood, I’m guessing due to FA being completely thrown out of EB for awhile.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

To the Crystal Desert thief that keeps eating our dolyaks between Golanta and our keep:

You’ve beaten me I think 4/0 now. However, after our last fight I would have emerged victorious had I not stupidly hit a skale while we were both downed. I just want to say that I have mad respect for you after the /bow and /cheer you did. I think you knew it could have very easily been the other way around.

You clearly are either in better gear or are a better player than I am (I’m using yellow weapons), but that isn’t going to stop me from trying to defend our supply lines. I’ll be back to check on you after lunch.

— The Tarnished Coast guardian from Men of Science [MoS]

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Soba.3041

Soba.3041

As far as I understand it: There is no truce in EB. EB is a free for all.

As for staying out of each others borderlands and pushing on TC’s…thats the truce.

This is how any truce to take down a #1 server should work. It’s about forcing TC to cover more ground and spread themselves out. This allows FA and CD to defend their own BL’s against any TC incursion with near equal numbers as opposed to splitting their forces to fight off TC plus a CD or FA incursion. If we can maintain this set up, all three servers should have a lot of fun and #1 will be up for grabs.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Faylinn.3280

Faylinn.3280

This has been a great match so far! Although I still have an issue with alt f4 people as well as people who laugh at you when you get killed. Both are inappropriate in my opinion, but the match is fun regardless!

~Tarnished Coast Forever <3~
Proud Elementalist of [PiNK]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

I tire of TC.

CD is fine, we haven’t faced each other in a while.

TC on the other hand. It’ll be like a bad breakup.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

I would just like to point out, to everyone who has been saying that TC is some unstoppable force, THEY AIN’T. TC has been able to win the upgrade race at the start of every match, they have been able to field unholy numbers of people through sunday every week and due to this they have forced #2 &3 servers to duke it out between themselves, because those were the only two borderlands where they could take things due to the fact that those towers/keeps did not have fortified walls and were not bristling with siege. This resulted in TC having an amazingly fortified BL, as well as their 1/3 of EB and the other two servers fighting not only each other, but also TC whenever they decided to hop around the BL maps. Now that the shoe is on the other foot and it is TC who is forced to defend from an inferior position we shall see how it plays out. All I am trying to say here is that none of the servers in the matchups YB, CD or FA, should ever think that they cannot push on the first place server. Sure, did it take a huge effort to bash down those fortified walls all over the TC borderland? Yes. But as a result there are now possibilities to take things on all 3 BL maps and in EB. Great job last night CD and FA!

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I must say, us in [TG] have had a complete blast, it is very nice to have coordination and communication throughout chat, rallying on people has never been, dear I say it….. easy? Appreciate all the good fights TC and FA.

I think exSFers should be respectful of one another and thus I request you stop poaching my supply camps. Takes a bit of effort to solo them, only to have a TG group roll in as the last guard dies to cap it! Not even a friendly wave of thanks.

This has happened three times, I am starting to take it personal

~ AoN ~

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

This has been a great match so far! Although I still have an issue with alt f4 people as well as people who laugh at you when you get killed. Both are inappropriate in my opinion, but the match is fun regardless!

I will be honest, I laugh at people all the time, though generally not without reason, some of them are:

1) they deserve it for some slight, real or imagined. Part of what makes WvW fun is the ability to create your own personal crusades. I targeted and killed a guild the other night after they zerged me down and danced on me. I think I killed and laughed at 23 of them before I got bored and moved on to the next shiny.

2) Bad play. Some people should be laughed at in my opinion. For example any thief that opens up with dagger storm in a 1v1. It is just so bad, it deserves a laugh. Lots of examples of this.

3) Bad form. I laugh at people that have bad form, as per my personal view of such things. People that rush out to attack you and immediately run back to guards when you do not die in three hits, they fall in this category as an example.

I do not think it is wise to take laughing or any of that stuff seriously, as there is a good chance whatever reason they have, would puzzle you.

~ AoN ~