Score update screenshots below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

For those on TCdo not be discouraged. This took 2x overnight server populations to take out TC’s overnight crew.

TC is stronger during the day and even stronger at night.

We will see the ppt by midnight.

Even if we don’t have top ppt by midnight, keep in mind, this is TWO server populations against OURS lol. This is nothing to be ashamed about to lose to. But if we top them, well….that says a lot.

Go TC go!

Update: Why looky there….. Good job TC. Already top the charts within an hour! Haha! Man, I wish I could play today….

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

(edited by DivineBeing.2086)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: killerlitter.4528

killerlitter.4528

It was fun cooperating in EB JP with yall TC and FA. kept things going until a few butthurt trolls decided to show up. good thing we kept communicating to reduce unnecessary disruption to portals on all sides.

Someelf [EsF] – Crystal Desert
Einsof Gaming

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

It’s likely imagined on my part, but it looks as though FA is getting a raw deal out of the current alliance. Is that because things didn’t work out correctly at the start of the week?

Basically what I’m asking is, from the FA perspective, is everything going as planned now that you’ve settled into the alliance phase of things?

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

For those on TCdo not be discouraged. This took 2x overnight server populations to take out TC’s overnight crew.

TC is stronger during the day and even stronger at night.

We will see the ppt by midnight.

Even if we don’t have top ppt by midnight, keep in mind, this is TWO server populations against OURS lol. This is nothing to be ashamed about to lose to. But if we top them, well….that says a lot.

Go TC go!

Update: Why looky there….. Good job TC. Already top the charts within an hour! Haha! Man, I wish I could play today….

I played a little this morning and had no idea about some “alliance” between FA and CD. None of my friends playing did either. If I had to make a guess, I’d say about 20% (at the most) of both servers had any idea of this so-called “alliance” this morning with most if not all of those involved logging off by now. I wouldn’t put too much weight on it.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

It’s likely imagined on my part, but it looks as though FA is getting a raw deal out of the current alliance. Is that because things didn’t work out correctly at the start of the week?

Basically what I’m asking is, from the FA perspective, is everything going as planned now that you’ve settled into the alliance phase of things?

As someone that’s on wvw quite often, I have to ask:

What alliance?

If players are red on my screen, usually I attack regardless of what the name says.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I played a little this morning and had no idea about some “alliance” between FA and CD. None of my friends playing did either. If I had to make a guess, I’d say about 20% (at the most) of both servers had any idea of this so-called “alliance” this morning with most if not all of those involved logging off by now. I wouldn’t put too much weight on it.

Only the big guilds or perhaps the commanders leading zergs knew. Based on the screenshots of maps, one side FA, other side CD, I’d say the commanders knew exactly what was going on which is what truly matters since the other 80% of people on the BL will follow a commander or follow orders of a commander. You may have been part of the grand scheme without even being aware of it.

So I will put a lot of weight on it.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

My observations:

In the wee hours of the morning (EST), the Coast was being severely pressed. It pushed back and, with what seemed to be a “skeleton crew”, reclaimed its Borderlands.

That didn’t last long, however. As it turned out, it was only a brief interlude between enemy offensives. The next wave hit, and once again there was a whole lot of struggle with, apparently, even a smaller contingent available to hold the line.

Mistakes were made, lines of communication got crossed. Even so, I saw a (heretofore unseen by me) refined level of coordination start to emerge, the beginning of something that I can only assume is necessary in the higher tiers. The Commanders involved really rose to the occasion. Despite the fact that ground was being lost, I was impressed.

It was a thoroughly engaging experience to watch and participate in. I gotta thank everyone who made it so, including the opponents. And while the Coast’s overall methodology could no doubt improve, I don’t think its performance was anything to be ashamed about.

But I’m a noob, so what do I know?

P.S.: for the love of Hubbard, Säm, get some sleep.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I do hope that was a mistake. I hate the idea of TC having anything unseemly like hackers.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

Only the big guilds or perhaps the commanders leading zergs knew. Based on the screenshots of maps, one side FA, other side CD, I’d say the commanders knew exactly what was going on which is what truly matters since the other 80% of people on the BL will follow a commander or follow orders of a commander. You may have been part of the grand scheme without even being aware of it.

So I will put a lot of weight on it.

Again, most of this is pure speculation:
1. My crew as well as myself didn’t follow a commander. We just kill, whether you appear green or red to us doesn’t matter.
2. The earlier screenshots look exactly like they did on Friday night, when both FA and CD attacked TC borderlands. You saying there was an alliance then too?

I honestly don’t blame TC for beefing this up a bit. I would too if I were on your server. It’s a perfect morale booster to say, “Look! We had two servers form an alliance against us and we still came out victorious!”

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

What alliance?

If players are red on my screen, usually I attack regardless of what the name says.

Exactly.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Right after the update today:

Nice hacking attempt by 5 unguilded members of Tarnished Coast on Askalion Hills.

We know it’s not a Mesmer because everyone got kicked due to the update. And all our walls and gates are undamaged.

Yet 5 of these hackers got into the lord’s room. We managed to kill them all though.

Have a nice day.

Happens.

I have personally witnessed my fair share of hackers from both FA and CD. Only one time did I make a post about it (which got deleted, had video and everything but whatever) since it definitely annoying that night.

Just chalk it upto randoms.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Check previous posts. There was an alliance between commanders on TCBL; specifically, there were 3 FA commanders and 2 CD commanders all in the same party, feeding eachother intel.

Also, it’s not hacking. It’s a terrain exploit, which is still wrong.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Astry.9476

Wasn’t a lot of TC folks jumping on the “there isn’t any alliance, lol!” bandwagon just recently? But some are the first to cry foul when their borderlands are split a bit?

Silly imho.

Just because a borderlands has two different colors on it, doesn’t always mean there’s some secret alliance. However if there is one that I don’t know about – my bad as I’ve heard nothing of it.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

What alliance?

Exactly.

You might want to review the previous posts where it was admitted that commanders from FA and CD were working together. Also, HOPE was mentioned.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Astry… what? Firstly, a number of TC posters actually asked for you to team up against TC. Secondly, someone from RET confirmed there was a temporary alliance on TCBL. It’s not even secret. Derv openly asked CD leaders to contact him to discuss an alliance.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Astry.9476

Astry… what? Firstly, a number of TC posters actually asked for you to team up against TC. Secondly, someone from RET confirmed there was a temporary alliance on TCBL. It’s not even secret. Derv openly asked CD leaders to contact him to discuss an alliance.

Wow. No I was saying I’m usually in wvw quite often and hadn’t heard anything of it.

Seems silly to put ourselves in a situation to (more than likely) be back stabbed eventually?

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

FA & CD should be focusing TC to the exclusion of each other imo….its the only way this tier will ever be interesting from a scoring perspective. Will it be 100%…no….but it doesn’t have to be to have an impact.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

It’s not an alliance. I don’t know if you were around to see EB at all, we actually broke into SMC a few times during the night and made more offensive and defensive moves against CD than TC ever did. They stayed in their third of the map the entire night as FA and CD battled it out – with TC occasionally waiting for a CD attack on Ogrewatch/Veloka as an opportunity to strike through the dredge to Speldan and try take that momentum to Mendons. I would say it’s more of a gentleman’s agreement: Don’t double team our borderlands, we won’t do it to yours. FA had the outmanned buff for 6-8 hours in every map except FA BL, I think CD could have wiped us out if they really wanted to with that oceanic force.

FA will remain in the tier regardless, what’s the difference between 2nd and 3rd? FA only fights for first and generally I can see FA are not interested in attacking CD to further secure TC’s throne, nor are we interested in letting Yak’s Bend back in the tier for more of the same unbalanced matchup again. I don’t know, maybe I’m just sick of defending my borderlands from organized simultaneous assaults with skewed numbers against two fronts after 3+ weeks of the same predictable attacks from the same enemy guilds night after night..

I’d honestly happily come 3rd every week if it meant we could test the defenses and superior strategies that TC often chest thumps about, while improving on our own. We’ve put up with snide remarks such as being poor defenders when we were attacked religiously every night on either side of our borderlands each by YB/TC and golem rushed overnight every single day for 3 weeks, no exaggeration. It can be pretty irritating to be stuck in one map on the defensive for so long without even getting the opportunity to flip so little as a supply camp in an enemy borderland without having to run back to your borderland to save a keep/tower. So it’s nice to come into TC BL with the outmanned buff and work on new ideas flipping the map with my guild, testing TC’s defensive ability.

TLDR; Second and third are the same to me. CD is not scared to attack either server which while unpredictable is a breath of fresh air and serves to teach FA about opportunistic attacks, forces FA to work on communication/strategy overall and will sometimes, if timed right, even allow us to launch small organized offensive teams against the “unbeatable” of tier 3 to really test them on a more even platform manpower wise. We still have plenty of 3-way fights and/or epic battles, FA has also learnt a lot in these few days and are constantly improving. That’s what I WvW for.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Astry.9476

Well of course obviously I can see using certain things as a tactical advantage – just seems very silly to not keep people informed. If CD is harassing TC in their own borderlands, I’m not going to interfere obviously because that’s less FA has to worry about on our own turf.

But I don’t see it ending well if some of FA and CD try to discuss things. Someone has to end up in third place, and I guarantee you those on all three sides don’t want that to happen regardless of how friendly they appear to an enemy commander.

I myself, will not be part of working together with an enemy, mostly because I’ve never seen it work well in other games.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Wow. No I was saying I’m usually in wvw quite often and hadn’t heard anything of it.

Seems silly to put ourselves in a situation to (more than likely) be back stabbed eventually?

Meh, it’s working well. But I know FA wants to move up. I don’t know how that’s going to work out though. Maybe an alliance between TC and FA to push CD down? Maybe.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Astry.9476

Meh, it’s working well. But I know FA wants to move up. I don’t know how that’s going to work out though. Maybe an alliance between TC and FA to push CD down? Maybe.

Only time will tell

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

1. My crew as well as myself didn’t follow a commander. We just kill, whether you appear green or red to us doesn’t matter.
2. The earlier screenshots look exactly like they did on Friday night, when both FA and CD attacked TC borderlands. You saying there was an alliance then too?

I honestly don’t blame TC for beefing this up a bit. I would too if I were on your server. It’s a perfect morale booster to say, “Look! We had two servers form an alliance against us and we still came out victorious!”

Cool, so your group of 10 players didn’t know. Its expected that entire servers to not know about everything.

Read this entire thread and you will see there is no speculation. It happened and it was conveyed openly about the alliance. Everyone wants to believe their server is better than X server and I understand that, but this is a fact, this isn’t an excuse.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Having an alliance is whatever, but to say there isn’t one is kind of ignoring the obvious. Read back on the thread and you’ll see that FA and CD commanders were, at one point, in the same party giving each other info on troop movements. That’s an alliance. Just because some people weren’t told about it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

Cool, so your group of 10 players didn’t know.

Again, more speculation. How do you know I was with only 10 players?

Oh, wait. I’m sorry. It must be a fact that I was with only 10 players because you stated so here in this thread on these forums.

My bad. I completely forgot that everything stated on the forums is a fact.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Oh, wait. I’m sorry. It must be a fact that I was with only 10 players because you stated so here in this thread on these forums.

Is this guy for real? Or am I feeding a troll? You got me guys lol. Good one.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

You guys(TC) are upset b/c for the first time in a month you are having to deal with what YB, CD and FA has had to deal with the entire time. We have all had both opposing servers in our backyard for the last 3.5 weeks. Its easy to talk about superior defense when no one is attacking your shizz, not so easy now is it? Get used to it, I’m gunning for you TC. Before you say it, no its not because I want to move up a tier, its b/c of all the mess you have been talking on the forums the past few weeks. Look forward to seeing you and all that superior defense, I imagine I will be wiping that smug smile off the bottom of my boot.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

(edited by drtoph.4857)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Derv wasn’t even in the TCBL when this was happening(Ceeps the Sormlord GODS commander was).There was a party of commanders (3 from FA, 2 from CD) working together and giving out enemy TC positions to crush their borderlands. Unfortunately one of our guilds on FA attacked Bluebriar and the 2 CD commanders left the party.

As a reference ^^

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

You guys(TC) are upset b/c for the first time in a month you are having to deal with what YB, CD and FA has had to deal with the entire time. We have all had both opposing servers in our backyard for the last 3.5 weeks. Its easy to talk about superior defense when no one is attacking your shizz, not so easy now is it? Get used to it, I’m gunning for you TC. Before you say it, no its not because I want to move up a tier, its b/c of all the mess you have been talking on the forums the past few weeks. Look forward to seeing you and all that superior defense, I imagine I will be wiping that smug smile off the bottom of my boot.

Are you serious?

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

Is this guy for real? Or am I feeding a troll? You got me guys lol. Good one.

No. I’m completely fake.

/facepalm

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

drtoph.4857

Who said we’re upset? Still in first, survived a 2v1 alliance with minimal point loss, reinforcing lessons for the ground troops, and got loads of badges. Got over 130+ last night.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

-alliance conspiracy-

Do think a little bit about angles of attack. If you’re red and you know that blue is hitting green’s keep there are only a few things that can happen if you try to join in on that.
1. You choose a different gate and green farms twice as many people for badges until one of you breaks through, takes the place, and demotivates the other force because they did a whole lot of work for nothing.
2. You stand near them and hope they don’t attack, inch closer and closer, and then if lucky you are both hitting the same gate or otherwise presenting a much bigger blob of red names to green, and they get real mad at both of you for outright rekittensing to fight each other.
3. You wait until the other guys bust down the door and almost have the place, but then sweep in behind them and take it for yourselves because your troops are fresh while theirs had to do all that hard work just to get in the place and maybe lost a few along the charge into the place.

1 and 3 are more the kinds of thing you see the opening night when people are trying to establish which server is top dog. Later in the week they can still happen but forces tend to be split fewer ways so you can’t as easily predict that you’ll be able to get the place, and really you end up failing more often than not simply because they started sooner.

Option 2 I’ve never really seen have the slightest success, and when commanders had out and out worked out alliances they still don’t really get into places so much as they manage to somehow magnify the stalemate.

This leaves a strategic choice that is quite obvious, and very much in line with what your server wants: go take a lot okittennmanned towers and/or keeps from the larger server. If they are already defending one keep they won’t be particularly alarmed by the fact that another keep is being threatened. Given that one keep was so threatened as to drawn the majority of their forces to it, and that they can’t simply repel the invaders pushing them into their spawn, it stands to reason that they won’t significantly split their forces to come stop you- that would mean losing the keep they have been actively protecting all this time.

If you go on to threaten their garrison they may surrender a side keep to the initial attackers, because that keep grants ridiculous levels of trebuchet coverage on the top half of the map, has huge supply stores, and is a very important waypoint for them.

Plus it’s obvious that green will hit you a lot harder if the other guy is pushed off the map so why in the world would you want to contest that tower? Friday night there are queues all over the place and lots more players than at other times so there’s no worry that anybody will be pushed off any map- naturally it works differently then.

-

If there was an alliance two nights ago I’d have expected FA to do just that and for CD to have known right when they could rush the walls to wreck the defensive siege that had held us at bay for so long. We took the place in the early morning/late oceanic night so maybe they’ve got something set up but then again they were at each other’s throats just a few hours later after some golem based attack we performed poorly.

Yesterday I don’t know of anything strange going on. CD held bay for most of the night despite an open wall (and pugs that couldn’t seem to grasp that it wasn’t a good idea to take supply from the depot to repair it even as they watched the constant treb fire that would undoubtedly bring the wall back down before they could even run back to the depot.)

We farmed a hefty pile of lootbags off of the unthreatening mob of squishy TC from the early hours but when they finally pulled their good players out from EB to come handle the place the eternal CD crew unfortunately turned their eyes to red territory instead of wiping the rear towers in the lowlands to kittenlly push TC out of that map and give them that much worse of a return when they finally finished with the bay.

This seems to doubly rule out said alliance with the oceanic commanders and as I’m in the teamspeak with many of the NA commanders we really weren’t sure enough of what was going on on the other side of TC BL to ever feel like we had a good time to bust into the garrison and knock down the trebs on the bay.

Thus the fighting shifts back to being primarily in CD BL because the bulk of our players have downright slothkittenl response times to attacks, few of our guilds claiming towers bother to upgrade them or refresh siege in them, and because FA actually does those kinds of things well enough to have their borderland locked down much of the time.

All in all this looks like a bunch of people independently assessing the map attacking the targets that are both vulnerable and strategically sound at the most basic levels.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Hekatombaion.4320)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

There is a difference between intentional game mechanics, ie FA has higher points lets attack them. CDs perspective, FA is higher than us, lets attack them along with TC since they will be splitting their forces. An alliance brings communication and strategy to the table together. Big difference.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

The bottom line is , There has been few deals with FA with 1 or 2 commanders of CD ,none the less ,they don’t represent the whole server , and as in EBG we kept attacking both sides regardless wut has been set with both sides

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Cool, so your group of 10 players didn’t know.

Fact: Increased pressure from both sides in TC BL last night
Not Fact: FA wasn’t in CD BL (but was alluded to in this thread)
Not Fact: CD wasn’t in FA BL (but was alluded to in this thread)
Fact: More than one guilded member of both servers admitted there were commanders working together in this thread.
Fact: There is also posts about the alliance on the Guru Forums that confirm it
Not Fact: There is no way to determine if you really know this as truth or speculation. You could just as easily be trying to keep TC guessing.
Not Fact: It could be said that you didn’t bother reading the posts from people in your own server
Not Fact: You may not be important enough for anyone to even inform of an alliance
Fact: Certain members of both servers openly talked about the desire for an alliance for a couple days in this very thread before the increased pressure in TC BL last night

There is no point in refuting this as forum nonsense at this time. It doesn’t matter what you have to say about it, as the TC response will be handled in the exact same manner. Can we do anything about it? Who knows. It sure makes it more interesting. It may be no different than FA complaining about 2vs1 as far as what can be done about it. Perception is reality. We’ll see at the end of the week. We don’t care what the score ends at as long as we have fun. SoR stomped us at our spawn from Friday to Friday in our match with them and we never gave up. We will show up and we will fight to the end.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Fel.8195

Fel.8195

I do not know a single person on TC who is upset. We don’t care who is teaming up with who, or who is saying what on the forums. We don’t care if we’re in a match and down 100k, or up 100k. Every time we’re out there, we bring it. Regardless of the circumstances.

So please, continue the talk here. TC will be out there having a great time in this matchup, just like we have every single week since launch. I don’t care if we have every server in WvW working against us, we’ll still be out there fighting for our server. It is called pride, and that is something TC has never lacked.

See you out there.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Servers ally, temporarily, when and where it makes sense to. The portion of your server that actually pays attention and knows about said alliance will always be less than the portion that is just playing and doing their own thing. Sometimes this second portion will be aiding those who are working together, but they won’t be doing so out of any master plan – they’ll be doing it because that’s what they feel like doing at the time ^^

There are plenty of WvW players who simply enter the map to kill people and flip things. Period. They don’t care who, and even if you tell them not to attack something, they’ll attack it anyway.

There are people like Jakob who didn’t even know about temporary alliances and just do their own thing. There are ‘lots’ of people like this. On every server. Just because a portion of a server decides to work with another portion of a server to achieved a desired outcome doesn’t mean both servers as a whole are combining to field their mighty dual wrath 24/7.

All this silliness aside, there was some strong, strategic play by CD and FA in TCBL last night. Well done. I’d comment more, but I don’t play in the BL’s and what information I had was relayed to me, so it’s not my place.

As far as EB goes, we dropped to outmanned around midnight Pacific, although our numbers had dwindled significantly even before that. When it takes you 10min to get 8 people to portal bomb trebs, you know the writing is on the wall in terms of holding gains beyond your 3rd of the map

TC also placed far too much siege inside SM, which siege capped us, meaning I couldn’t even defend effectively against some tower attempts in the early morning. Thankkittenlly, CD solved that problem when they took SM with their golems. I am indebted to you :p. Really. I hate the siege cap

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB.

EDIT – for some reason the word thankf.u.l.l.y. is changed by the filter. This amuses me ^^

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@Nyari Cil – just keep doing what you do best in EB. Win or lose, those in the BL always look to EB for inspiration.

FA History with TC
—————————————-
Week 1 – “Bah they are role-players. We will beat them easy they suck.”
Week 2 – “This is bs! We are being 2vs1! TC can’t be good. Role-player. Grumble.”
Week 3 – “TC are cheaters and villains! We are still being 2v1! I have a LOT of badges!”
Week 4 – “CD Help us Destroy the menace of TC.”

CD has bought hook line and sinker into this hatred FA has for us. The truth is, there are no smug faces. We are just playing a game and having fun. Most of us don’t give a darn if we move up or not.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Usagi.4835

I love Nyari!

(edited by Usagi.4835)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Paniolo.3297

Paniolo.3297

why all the hate from Alt F4t Aspenwood? It’s all good!

(edited by Paniolo.3297)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

@Nyari Cil – just keep doing what you do best in EB. Win or lose, those in the BL always look to EB for inspiration.

This. I don’t know how you put up with EB. I stick with the BL’s.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: HenryAu.7523

HenryAu.7523

TCer here.

I had a lot of fun running around with the BLNT guys last night on my leveling guardian. Thanks for putting up with my ineptitude! Haha. You guys are cool.

As for CD and FA splitting the TC BL map last night… Well YB and TC were doing the same to FA BL for the last couple of weeks quite often (I’ll omit the reasons here). This time it’s TC’s turn to get ganged up on in our BL for other reasons. I won’t speak for others but I’m personally cool with it and it’s just the way the game works imho. I would like to see the people who were publicly begging our opponents to team up on our home BL (since last week) to step it up now that we get what you wanted… at least while their cooperation lasts.

Looking forward to more fun fights for the rest of the week.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

This match is starting to get a lot more interesting. At least we know that an alliance can be viable in this game. It’s very fragile but possible, if players put more effort into it.

Edit: On a side note, it’s great to see the the Old TC spirit again.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

You shouldn’t need to know about an aliance to realize it’s a good idea to focus on TC.

All you have to do is look at the score to realize that 2nd and 3rd place working together against the 1st place server is the only way to give yourselves a shot at winning.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Hectoncheir.4210

Hectoncheir.4210

Unfortuantly, I didn’t make this one. But to all of those thinking CD and FA are making an alliance…

Attachments:

The squid has enthralled me. All glory to the squid! Hulululululu!
Yours truly, a Stick-wielding Mesmer twit.

(edited by Hectoncheir.4210)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@Niim – I saw your guild too. Wait! No I didn’t. Anywhere. I guess I just wasn’t with the zerg as you claim. I’ll tell you what I did though. I held off the bridge at Victor’s against 25+ FA with only 8 people. Long enough for our own zerg of less people being commanded by Jadon to flank and kill. It was glorious. Sorry you missed it! Had my buddy, Thrumdi fighting at my side.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

What’s the point of an alliance where you still get last place lol

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

CD would never use FA, honest. cough

At any rate, some good fights out there. Remember, it is WvWvW after all: If it’s red it’s dead!

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: HenryAu.7523

HenryAu.7523

What’s the point of an alliance where you still get last place lol

Some gamers (not necessarily video gamers) enjoy the power of king-making.

J/k…

- A bitter boardgamer

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

TCer here.

I had a lot of fun running around with the BLNT guys last night on my leveling guardian. Thanks for putting up with my ineptitude! Haha. You guys are cool.

As for CD and FA splitting the TC BL map last night… Well YB and TC were doing the same to FA BL for the last couple of weeks quite often (I’ll omit the reasons here). This time it’s TC’s turn to get ganged up on in our BL for other reasons. I won’t speak for others but I’m personally cool with it and it’s just the way the game works imho. I would like to see the people who were publicly begging our opponents to team up on our home BL (since last week) to step it up now that we get what you wanted… at least while their cooperation lasts.

Looking forward to more fun fights for the rest of the week.

They are too busy telling everyone why alliances are against game rules and running to Kmart for more kleenex. Glad to see some true TC’ers come out once they are on the other side of a 2v1.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”