2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Great fight at BG BL tonight. Our 15 men held out BG’s 40+ men zerg at Bluebriar for over 2 hours. ^^

The where no Zerg. It was all a elaborate rouse.

In realty it was cardboard cut outs on strings and a tiny track going in circles it was all part of the plan.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Had some fun fights in K BL before running some dungeons for cash. Thanks! <3

PiNK please tell your mesmers and dead scouts that we can’t tombstone them properly if they insist on dying underwater! It makes us /sadpanda

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

I had to take a break from the tier 1 discussion thread, the amount of ranting that is going on in that thread atm is insane.

Even your combative posts here are pretty luke-warm in comparison. Were others are actually telling people to clam down and not get so emotional.

I encourage the tier 2 community to view and bestow some maturity on the tier 1 discussion thread. Use it as an example of how not to behave when u guys are in tier 1 next.

Respect.

lol speaking for myself in a server that played SoR and beat them for 11 weeks in a row, I completely understand why the T1 thread is polluted with bull kitten. SoR has the worst forum warriors/trolls I have ever come across in a game and an immature community that thinks they have the largest e-pens’ compared to the rest of the servers. One would have a better chance at convincing a wall that it’s a bird when trying to talk some sense into them. Really glad Kain and especially TC can keep it classy and not formulate excuses like SoR did for every week they lost. Long live the current T2 matchup, keep it up fellas

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Waage.2047

I had to take a break from the tier 1 discussion thread, the amount of ranting that is going on in that thread atm is insane.

Even your combative posts here are pretty luke-warm in comparison. Were others are actually telling people to clam down and not get so emotional.

I encourage the tier 2 community to view and bestow some maturity on the tier 1 discussion thread. Use it as an example of how not to behave when u guys are in tier 1 next.

Respect.

lol speaking for myself in a server that played SoR and beat them for 11 weeks in a row, I completely understand why the T1 thread is polluted with bull kitten. SoR has the worst forum warriors/trolls I have ever come across in a game and an immature community that thinks they have the largest e-pens’ compared to the rest of the servers. One would have a better chance at convincing a wall that it’s a bird when trying to talk some sense into them. Really glad Kain and especially TC can keep it classy and not formulate excuses like SoR did for every week they lost. Long live the current T2 matchup, keep it up fellas

Well we had people like that in BG the first time we went into tier one, but as we got knocked down we lost a lot of them to other servers.

Also i know HB have a zero tolerance for open forum Drama and it is kind of the same with RK or at least i have gotten told that i am not allowed to start fights on the internet any more or i will not be given siege and i will have to buy it my self.

My lust for in game gold is higher then my lust for internet drama.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

So last night we were running our nonWM zerg around and someone asked “Why aren’t we capturing points?”. Someone else said “Practicing.”

Thank you to both servers for forcing us to up our game and make us practice to keep it tight.

WvW Necro

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

I just wanted to say it has been a fun match so far. There are great guilds on both opposing servers. I think T2 right now has better quality guilds than the T1 servers. Off the top of my head Pink, Team Legacy, and Meow are head and shoulders above the guilds I remember facing from JQ and SoS last week.

I am sure there are other excellent guilds I have not seen yet and your exclusion is not meant as a slight.

I for one a looking forward to good fights for the rest of the week.

Sladi [TW]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Meow has definitely upped their game ever since coming to KN. Their devotion to WvW shows through their game and willingness to improve and improvise.

Glad you are on our side.

Edit: I think I will add a score update.

Attachments:

(edited by Kiexcolo.2416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

BG, I think you may be headed back to T1 whether you want to go up or not. According to the overly dramatic and dire T1 thread the SoS guilds “FoE and AGG are both in the process of moving to Blackgate.”

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

After reading the Tier One thread, I think it’s safe to say that all servers should be fighting to stay in Tier Two.

Morning all. Got your coffee?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

After reading the Tier One thread, I think it’s safe to say that all servers should be fighting to stay in Tier Two.

I’m happy with staying in tier 3, winning or not. Its just a shame what Tier 1 has become, as there are some great people on those servers. Ah well.

I don’t like coffee, so I have to deal with my own self waking up the first 2 hours of my shift (I work 7-4). >< I guess I could drink a Mountain Dew (only thing that actually wakes me up slightly), but yeah, not that early.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

Score Update…..

Attachments:

Blackgate thief :)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

With the talk of AGG and FoE moving to BG, I thought I would post an update pointing towards TC and Kain. Nudge, nudge TC have any cookies to send SoS?

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

BG, I think you may be headed back to T1 whether you want to go up or not. According to the overly dramatic and dire T1 thread the SoS guilds “FoE and AGG are both in the process of moving to Blackgate.”

Quick, BG! Deny their visa applications!!! Lock them in a room with Seagal! Something!!!

xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I’m happy with staying in tier 3, winning or not. Its just a shame what Tier 1 has become, as there are some great people on those servers. Ah well.

I don’t like coffee, so I have to deal with my own self waking up the first 2 hours of my shift (I work 7-4). >< I guess I could drink a Mountain Dew (only thing that actually wakes me up slightly), but yeah, not that early.

They have a new Mt.Dew out today, supposedly healthy Yeah!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Moo Poo.7358

Moo Poo.7358

is it just me or does t2 sound evil? blackgate and tarnished coast sound like evil places and kain sounds like a villain.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Oh boy, BG’s getting SoS’s best forum warrior. Tier 2 thread may never be the same. >_>

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Meh. We’ve tamed harsher warriors.

Responding to pokes with humour is the best defense.

Soon, everyone will try to out-funny the other .. makes for some rather enjoyable threads.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I’m sure dolyak prods work too. :o

Really though, if you have to QQ or start fights in a thread like this (how lighthearted it is), your life must be that abyssmal. I dunno, but TC knows how to make threads comedic it seems. In T3 thread, while there’s a lot of QQ’ing, its almost as lighthearted as this one, thanks to the quirky posts about flame ram gods – that maguuma cult-like worship makes makes me lol. Everytime I see a flame ram in a random spot where Mag has been, it makes me chuckle. Small things like that make WvW more than just a ego stroke game.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

The system works because sooner or later one server breaks or implodes and starts the long spiral downward. It shouldn’t be that long given the tone of that thread.

It’s hard being right all the time. The end of free transfers really only affects the people adverse to the concept of spending a little time or real money to have a chance at winning, which in T1, is probably nobody. But that’s the problem when the competition you create is based solely on who can have the most people on the most time, and not who plays the game the best.

Still, I hope its TC and Kain that get to welcome SoS into T2 because the added people to BG might boot us to T3 before SoS ends up in T2. Either way, we’ll adapt!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

What if I want to keep Blackgate tho? I really like those guys

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kimyrielle.3826

Kimyrielle.3826

I would be sad seeing the current match-up broken up anytime soon. BG and KN have both been awesome sports and a blast to fight against. I don’t think I ever had so much fun in WvW.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I’d welcome TC to tier 3 – DB/TC/FA would prob get a long well, but I also wouldn’t want to see TC go down a tier since they seem to really enjoy tier 2. I guess we’ll see what happens. :/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Guys the system will balance itself out again and the fights will be equal once more.

I am sure BG will rise to tier 1. I am truly psyched about it because we are getting guilds to fill our coverage gaps to really compete with JQ.

Will we at BG miss TC and Kaineng? Sure, but this isn’t good bye but merely see you later. As I am sure we will see you guys eventually down the road.

I really hope that you guys are happy for us and will cheer us on in tier 1 to bring down the tyrant JQ (not meaning to offend you JQ, take it as a compliment).

I welcome the new guild transfers with open arms! <3

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Yes, grats BG for getting new guilds. Please win tier 1 and wait for us there! (hopefully :P)

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Yes, grats BG for getting new guilds. Please win tier 1 and wait for us there! (hopefully :P)

Thanks! I have no doubt that Kaineng will move up to tier 1 sooner or later.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Waage.2047

Noooo i want to stay. I mean this is nice and pleasant i like it here. Tier 1 is a horrible place where one is unhappy.

I say join some one else so i can stay.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Noooo i want to stay. I mean this is nice and pleasant i like it here. Tier 1 is a horrible place where one is unhappy.

I say join some one else so i can stay.

The extra guilds will alleviate some of the pressure of other guilds have to log in on a daily basis.

Trust me, as long as we (BG) stay classy, we can keep the tread in a positive spin at all times.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Drae.3189

Drae.3189

I really like this match up. Would like to see KG and TC push us a little harder all the time and take back some points… but the battles have been epic. All props to the guilds that make it hard Pink, RE, Gods, Meow, etc…etc… This is a one of the most fun weeks in a while. See you on the field.

Booty Kawl [GoF] Blackgate

[GoF] Booty Kawl – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

We ought to get the new transferees to sign a contract, expressly stating that they will Keep It Classy.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Attention everyone, attention! My charrgineer is now at level 70. I would like to preemptively warn you all that I will singlehandedly win the match with my level 80 engineer within a matter of days. Prepare your borderlands.

(thisisajokepleasedon’tyellatmeiamterribelatmyengi)

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

We ought to get the new transferees to sign a contract, expressly stating that they will Keep It Classy.

There is actually an unwritten code of conducts amoung the BG guilds. The guild leaders will voice that during their meetings.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

If Blackgate does get to T1, I’d like TC and Kaineng to join us (or even FA)… the other servers just bring a bunch of negative vibe to the forums :/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Perhaps Blackgate can lead by example and show how we conduct gentlemanly warfare.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Perhaps Blackgate can lead by example and show how we conduct gentlemanly warfare.

We went against SoR for 11 weeks and tried to be civil with them but it’s impossible to say the least -_- especially since we beat them 11 times in a row; there is no getting passed a grudge of that magnitude…

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

We went against SoR for 11 weeks and tried to be civil with them but it’s impossible to say the least -_- especially since we beat them 11 times in a row; there is no getting passed a grudge of that magnitude…

Just rise above and ignore any derogatory comments made by them.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

We may be getting new guilds, but we’re no where close to SoS’s rating. I think we still have at least two weeks left in tier 2. Maybe longer if Kaineng pulls some more awesome pushes like they did last night to keep the score close.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Hehe we’re certainly not perfect, but I think we’ve learned some things over the past months, and I think TC players have been a big part of that. TC is just a pleasure to play against. Vicious on the field of battle but fun and light-hearted on the forums. I think in the end it all boils down to mutual respect. Respect your enemy, whoever they may be, and things will probably go well. You don’t have to like them, agree with them, or be buddies … but just offer your opponents some basic respect, and you’ll be respected in return.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Khajin.4396

Khajin.4396

I wish we had more oceanic presence at TC ;-;

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

When this week is over lets gather and group hug somewhere!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

T2 is awesome 24/7 action !

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I wish we had more oceanic presence at TC ;-;

I used to be like that like 2 months ago, now I just mentally salute all our valiant oceanic timeslot players whenever I logon during my prime time (oceanic =/). Pound-for-pound, I think TC’s oceanic players are the most hardcore of them all ^^

Glad to see the match has been fairly competitive yet the mood on the forums are so jovial. Had to miss most of the match this week for Chinese new year and it seems next week’s BG won’t be the same =( Please at least remain as classy as ever while you guys occupy our stuff, k

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: mike.8365

mike.8365

This is impressive.

Go Kaineng!

Attachments:

Leonitrous – 80 Charr Warrior
[SOL] Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Guys the system will balance itself out again and the fights will be equal once more.

I am sure BG will rise to tier 1. I am truly psyched about it because we are getting guilds to fill our coverage gaps to really compete with JQ.

Will we at BG miss TC and Kaineng? Sure, but this isn’t good bye but merely see you later. As I am sure we will see you guys eventually down the road.

I really hope that you guys are happy for us and will cheer us on in tier 1 to bring down the tyrant JQ (not meaning to offend you JQ, take it as a compliment).

I welcome the new guild transfers with open arms! <3

Hope you didn’t misunderstand – I would absolutely cheer for BG in T1 and would wish you the best! However, this week had been the best time I’ve had in wuvwuv, not looking for this matchup to end anytime soon. :-)

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

URGE heading to sleep.. WTB SEA OCEANICS for TC you badly need it.. Kaineng is taking advantage of it.. lets stay in t2 forever.. t1 is a toxic place not fun at all..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

This is impressive.

Go Kaineng!

It was a very similar PPT tick situation around this time yesterday as well. KN has a big numbers advantage during this stretch of time until our EU and early NA players get online. To me, it looks like it’s your already strong SEA force staying up later and getting less sleep than ours. I’m just glad we’re able to hold you guys a bit under 500, rather than the 600+ like you did to other servers on the way up.

That said, good stuff Kaineng. It’s been a fun match.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

If Kaineng keeps pushing the score, TC closes the gap and SoS works harder instead of transfering to BG, then BG, TC and KN can stay happy (forever) in tier 2. No one has ever welcomed Kaineng like you 2. So much love for BG and TC.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Attention everyone, attention! My charrgineer is now at level 70. I would like to preemptively warn you all that I will singlehandedly win the match with my level 80 engineer within a matter of days. Prepare your borderlands.

(thisisajokepleasedon’tyellatmeiamterribelatmyengi)

Flamethrower/grenade/bomb all the thieves! I started working on my charrgineer the other night after finally getting cooking to 400 on him (already had maxed jewelcrafting). I am at lvl 25 and was able to unlock flamethrower immediately – so much fun. Grenades and bombs are good fun too. I look forward to trying engi out in WvW.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

URGE heading to sleep.. WTB SEA OCEANICS for TC you badly need it.. Kaineng is taking advantage of it.. lets stay in t2 forever.. t1 is a toxic place not fun at all..

We had a decent amount of oceanic guilds interested, but they all ended up going to JQ or SoS. There were tears. We do a pretty good job holding out despite the big coverage gap though.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

We had a decent amount of oceanic guilds interested, but they all ended up going to JQ or SoS. There were tears. We do a pretty good job holding out despite the big coverage gap though.

You guys do awesome – very efficient, merciless, and skilled on the battlefield, very classy in the forums. I remember the Best Server of 2012 thread and TC getting so many mentions as fav opponent. So lucky I’ve gotten to see why that was firsthand.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

This is impressive.

Go Kaineng!

ok that’s it! Jayne take their cookies back

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.