Woo!

…woo, camp!

Yay!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

(Takes a deep breath)

KITTEN it stinks over there. I’m not going back, it will take a week to get all this sludge off my armor.

Jayne, good luck, I couldn’t stand the stench of all the egos.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Shhhh I’m trying to seduce Choo…..

Choo and Red Guard …. Hey fellahs,, have I told you how handsome you are? * wink, wink

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

nudge nudge etc

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

TC, hop on our back; you’re coming to Tier 1 with us.

I can see it now “Black Coast” or “Tarnished Gate”. I love you guys so much and I have a confession: I was on Tarnished Coast for the first 3 days after launch before moving to Blackgate (I wanted to join a decent WvW server and TC was getting smashed by NSP and I didn’t understand the tier system).

Also, to the Kaineng Sylvari who had the drop on me on the southern island in TC BL last night around 2am server time and walked past me instead of trying to kill me, you are awesome. I had my chat open and was talking to someone when you stopped in front, then walked right past me. I waved and bowed when I noticed what you were doing. Some faith in humanity has been restored for me.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Mind blown. Tarnished Gate would likely make even the mighty JQ tremble.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Someone better send me some!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/love-is-in-the-air-at-the-gem-store/

Second item down.

Cough.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Can’t gift things though.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (you can’t have this Yak!):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CelestialWyrm.8572

CelestialWyrm.8572

So I see all this talk of AGG and FoE coming to BG, but is there truth behind this? Have those guilds actually said anything about it themselves?

Imperial Coalition [ICoa]
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So I see all this talk of AGG and FoE coming to BG, but is there truth behind this? Have those guilds actually said anything about it themselves?

Yes they have, although I don’t believe Agg has said anything about it directly yet. FoE most definitely has, regarding both guilds.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Full disclosure, both FoE and Agg have started moves to Blackgate. FoE has made a formal announcement, but I do not believe Agg has, at least publicly.

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpookyBiscuits.7534

SpookyBiscuits.7534

Having so much fun fighting this week! BH and PiNK have been relentless, even though (I’m pretty sure, at least) PiNK are in lower form than usual due to the time of night I get on. I only see 5-10 at a time but they’re sharp fighters! Urge definitely has some serious stepping up to do as far as PvP goes, but they’ve shown some skill at fast grabs!

Really enjoying actually having to put some work into the game, after these past few weeks. I wanna stay in T2 forever

Super Spooks | Minister Vunderbar | Professor Spooks
A Commander of Blackgate!
Jumping Puzzle Peace Advocate c:

(edited by SpookyBiscuits.7534)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dumptruck.7569

dumptruck.7569

If or when we move up, you all we be missed. T1 got heated and is very intense, but I think the fine folks at TC showed us how to play hard and still maintain a sense of dignity. Kain, you all are definitely on the right road, FLAVA has tought you well. You have been classy in game and on the forums.

What time slot are FoE and Agg?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Mind blown. Tarnished Gate would likely make even the mighty JQ tremble.

I wish it were so. But from what ya’ll have done to us, between the 2 servers would still be a gap in coverage. WM is placed perfectly to hit our gap, but that goes the same for our European brothers hitting a gap in Kn’s coverage. Now say Bg and Kn would join, there wouldnt be any gaps.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

If or when we move up, you all we be missed. T1 got heated and is very intense, but I think the fine folks at TC showed us how to play hard and still maintain a sense of dignity. Kain, you all are definitely on the right road, FLAVA has tought you well. You have been classy in game and on the forums.

When you guys go up, bring a little TC flavor to T1. Maybe folks there will see the light and enjoy themselves a bit better.

Yar!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

It’s hard being right all the time.

I respectfully disagree.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dumptruck.7569

dumptruck.7569

When you guys go up, bring a little TC flavor to T1. Maybe folks there will see the light and enjoy themselves a bit better.

Yar!

We will try but there is ALOT of bad blood between us and SoR…

On a side note, I would like to say thanks to every Commander out there. I know you all work hard and spend more than the average player and as a regular old Joe out in the field of battle, I appreciate all you do!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

Thanks dumptruck,

I can’t speak for every commander, but often I have to ignore any pink text, because I just get bombarded by “why didn’t we do that” or “doing this is an Fing waste of time”. Its easy to forget that not every PuG hates the commanders.

Or maybe I’m the only commander that gets this…oh no, I think I suck…:(

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

I gotta say, I’m impressed. I’ve only played wvw once since Kaineng left T8, but have played a couple of times here in T2. I’m quite impressed by how competitive and entertaining this match up is. I’m also surprised and genuinely excited about how civil the match ups thread has been. This is something that I really enjoy, I really like it when a forum thread talks about cookies and dolyaks versus angrily yelling at each other. Thanks to all three servers for helping to make wvw enjoyable for me again.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I wish it were so. But from what ya’ll have done to us, between the 2 servers would still be a gap in coverage. WM is placed perfectly to hit our gap, but that goes the same for our European brothers hitting a gap in Kn’s coverage. Now say Bg and Kn would join, there wouldnt be any gaps.

Well, since there’s just no way we can leave TC out of this, I guess we’re back to the Tier 2 secession idea…

Edit: Tarnished Kaingate?

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

snip

Yay I hope you are back to stay for now! I missed running into you randomly when we were on camp guard duty.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Well, since there’s just no way we can leave TC out of this, I guess we’re back to the Tier 2 secession idea…

Edit: Tarnished Kaingate?

We shall have to inform ANet immediately. If they wish to stop the secession we shall wait for them in Garrison. They can send who they want to stop us, but I guarantee they will never see us coming when we strike (no, really, culling is that bad). A little tongue in cheek there. :P

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I prefer Blackain Coast myself

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

I gotta say, I’m impressed. I’ve only played wvw once since Kaineng left T8, but have played a couple of times here in T2. I’m quite impressed by how competitive and entertaining this match up is. I’m also surprised and genuinely excited about how civil the match ups thread has been. This is something that I really enjoy, I really like it when a forum thread talks about cookies and dolyaks versus angrily yelling at each other. Thanks to all three servers for helping to make wvw enjoyable for me again.

Yayyy Auri! I told you we were having way too much fun! Let’s run together tonight! I’ll even wear my fluffy boots o’ d00m for the occasion. LOL

Girls>shoes/boots>WvW = FUN times!

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

NOBODY PASSES THE BLACK gate it seems…

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Noshii.2360

Noshii.2360

So do you guys feel bad about killing TC Dolyaks? I just imagine that they have names and back-stories for every Dolyak… and it makes me giggle.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

So do you guys feel bad about killing TC Dolyaks? I just imagine that they have names and back-stories for every Dolyak… and it makes me giggle.

1. Oh wow, I never looked at it that way!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I still kill them, but I handle it a little differently. With other enemy server Yaks, I let the carcass rot where it dropped. With TC Yaks, I make steaks out of the meat and use the furs to keep my family fed and warm through the harsh winter months. I also use the inedible parts and blend them into fertilizer, to grow a new crop of grass that will feed the next generation of Yaks. When it comes to TC, I support the cycle of Yak life.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I respect TC players a lot more then other servers. At least TC players takes their deaths like champs and keep coming back! They don’t run constantly and avoid fights.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

We will try but there is ALOT of bad blood between us and SoR…

Given the vitrol in the T1 thread, and the fact BG is an older memory for SoR. I’ll lean on the side right now there’s more angst towards JQ atm. Some from SoR even rooted for us when we went to T1 last time. I’d expect SoR wouldn’t mind BG pushing hard on JQ for a change.

-KNT- BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Sleep well in the fact when we kill them, we at least don’t waste their meat. They are delicious after all.

-KNT- BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

I like that word, -vitrol-.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Okay, well .. seeing as we have all the relevant participants and representatives let’s first clarify:

1. regardless of server or tag, we support you because you step into the portal and keep WvW as fun and enjoyable as it is.

Now … on to business matters. It has been brought to the confederecy’s attention that we’re to support said conscription of timezone coverage for one of the entities. I hear-by move it to a vote now, commanders-in-chief and executive staff support on passing this initiative to aid in the request. We see fit to provide suggestions for recommended server to continually resume action in all hours of play, and not let one of our own fall. As active spokespersons, and provisional chef’s and event coordination details may suffer severe impacts and have even further damaging costs associated with community rebuilding efforts.

I vote we pass this initiative and further move to have the representative GL’s when in discussion provision such knowledge and act upon when approached in private sanctums within your servers.

~ support TC, this battle will go on.

And as this is likely the only post I get to write up, so to those who took part in the KB BL bay battle – I hope your voice comms lol’d as much as ours did – ‘wtf – okay no heals no utilities guys’ * 10 yeah ‘me neither’, followed by laughs, and ‘guys I got mine to work ’in ’x’ random corner looking at the wall’.

Awesome fun in the lord room’s battle. If you guys managed to fraps it at 1fps … I would still like to see it. Was hilariously fun, edge-of seat, wtf, but nonetheless – fun. Which I must say has been the moto for this week. Also, we have had some small steps forward and great practice for our movements and such. GJ all, go kaineng

~ X [RE]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Awesome fun in the lord room’s battle. If you guys managed to fraps it at 1fps … I would still like to see it. Was hilariously fun, edge-of seat, wtf, but nonetheless – fun.
~ X [RE]

Hey X and to everyone here is the video from this match-up.

The first Bay battle on the video was from the other day. The 2nd bay battle was last night where as you will see I can’t heal myself lol.

Once again great job to every single one from KN, BG and TC for the fun.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

This is impressive.

Go Kaineng!

No offense to KN, but not that impressive when you have hardly anyone to fight back.

Coverage gaps ftl, we all have them unfortunately…well cept JQ.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

A fun lil romp through the woods (rivers, waterfalls, lakes, keeps, towers…………..)
Actually I was testing a macro on a G-13 for print screen on a iMac, you have to hit command/shift/3 and I was seeing if I could snap screens while casting and it works great…….HB you guys need to add your TS to one of your videos.good stuff!

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

I think that it needs to be a rule that anyone fighting TC can only attack them with Rainbow and Unicorn legendaries – all other weapons are banned.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Vulkus Thay stood upon a hill overlooking the battlefield, his black hair stirring in the faint breeze. His blue eyes squinting, he tried to discover the identity of the two enemy armies below. As the smoke momentarily lifted, he spotted the flags of both Blackgate and Kaineng. He smiled deviously as he realized his fleshy minions would be better than ever. Enemies such as these provided only the strongest servants for his army. He raised his skull-tipped staff in preparation of a spell that would eliminate many enemies. No sooner had the first words of the incantation left his mouth before he lowered his arms in thought. Enemies such as these may prove too troublesome when they became his pets. Too strong to control, he realized. The necromancer sighed as he backed into the shadows of the forest behind him.

“Another day, my honored enemies. We will meet again when one of your armies fall.” His evil laugh echoed through the valley below.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Awesome fun in the lord room’s battle. If you guys managed to fraps it at 1fps … I would still like to see it. Was hilariously fun, edge-of seat, wtf, but nonetheless – fun.
~ X [RE]

Hey X and to everyone here is the video from this match-up.

The first Bay battle on the video was from the other day. The 2nd bay battle was last night where as you will see I can’t heal myself lol.

Once again great job to every single one from KN, BG and TC for the fun.

Great Video! I saw the heal spam to no avail. Hate when that happens!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ben Mason.8641

Ben Mason.8641

Way to target me in that 5th picture lol. I don’t understand what you mean ? HB uses the Blackgate TS, I think anyone in Blackgate can join.

AIM ~ Desolation

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

We had some great fights in TC over all tonight as RK.

Score update also next time you take most of the zone’s Kenig do not post about it. You only force me to get on earlier and take stuff back.

I am WAAGE I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!.

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Way to target me in that 5th picture lol. I don’t understand what you mean ? HB uses the Blackgate TS, I think anyone in Blackgate can join.

I think he wants the TS audio in the video, to see what happened in TS when this video was recorded.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Lol … that was the one, thanks Stone. Was such a fun battle at bay – for sooo long, probably most fun I’ve had in a long time in WvW. A really long time. I hope everyone had that much fun in the battle.

EDIT: Crap – sorry I forgot, thank you for getting alot into that~

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Much more civilized here, someone fetch me some tea and crumpets while i polish my monacle.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hazal.9560

Hazal.9560

Score update! roasted yak anyone?

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

I spam target allies all the time to see if I need to throw down heals on CDs, I meant in you videos Orcommander makes you should have your TS audio added when the red starts appearing

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I dream a dream of my once upgraded Stone Mist. BG, you guys are cruel!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

I spam target allies all the time to see if I need to throw down heals on CDs, I meant in you videos Orcommander makes you should have your TS audio added when the red starts appearing

You will find that Orcommander has that on alot of his videos in the background of the music. Some of it is left out, so we dont give away to much

You can visit his Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/orcommanderx

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Y’know, for all the poor dolyak slaughter going on this week, we better have a record (peaceful) turnout for the doly parade on Thursday. I’m just sayin’ …

(Actually would be sweet to show the other servers that it IS possible)

For the Kaineng folks new to this tier and TC .. here’s an example of what it’s about … :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/The-Multi-Server-WvWvW-Dolyak-Parade-1/first#post1360294

(edited by Jayne.9251)