2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I’ve never really been one for PvP, but I decided to start participating in WvW more this week and I just want to say I’ve had an incredible amount of fun. Even though I’m no good at it yet, I’ve really been loving running around with TC and fighting Kain and BG – you guys are awesome. Seeing the good natured banter in this thread was one of the reasons I started poking around WvW more seriously, so thanks for all the fun times!

Welcome to the asylum. I wasn’t into PvP before GW2 either, but tried wuvwuv at the urging of my old GL (come back to GW2 Galv!) and haven’t looked back since. Great times!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Ive just seen my first TC portal bomb. Got a tear in my eye. Im so proud of you guys

I got tears in my eyes being part of Smokees afternoon roleplaying adventure.
Can you TC offer him up a few tips, he’s kind of lacking in this department?

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

I’ve never really been one for PvP, but I decided to start participating in WvW more this week and I just want to say I’ve had an incredible amount of fun. Even though I’m no good at it yet, I’ve really been loving running around with TC and fighting Kain and BG – you guys are awesome. Seeing the good natured banter in this thread was one of the reasons I started poking around WvW more seriously, so thanks for all the fun times!

Welcome to the asylum. I wasn’t into PvP before GW2 either, but tried wuvwuv at the urging of my old GL (come back to GW2 Galv!) and haven’t looked back since. Great times!

I second that emotion! X elevndy!

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

And more practing perfecting BGs weak RPing skills

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Yashi.8703

Yashi.8703

Here’s footage from Saturday night 2/10. Three [RIOT] from BG take on Kaineng and TC groups in outnumbered fights. Enjoy!

Im glad you guys are on my team.

Never let it be said 3 people can’t make a difference in WvW.

Thanks for the support guys RIOT is really into coordination and teamwork and we definitely enjoy the challenge. Thanks for the great fights – T2 and this matchup has been a blast so far!

Yishis [RIOT] – teamriot.org – Blackgate
Thief / Engineer / Ranger
1vX Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE50VtH1YHTOygGC9_umIOED3kKgsXfeW

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

More fun in the land of Oz where the yaks run free!

We found no cookies ;(

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You guys realize that anyone who killed a TC yak this week will be forced to dress as one and prance around the BL right? See you Thursday for your, uh, punishment ….

You found no cookies because I’m tucked away in bed right now. ( Way to put a target on your back Jayne)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

You guys realize that anyone who killed a TC yak this week will be forced to dress as one and prance around the BL right? See you Thursday for your, uh, punishment ….

You find no cookies because I’m tucked away in bed right now. ( Way to put a target on your back Jayne)

No TC Yaks were injured in BGs quest to become better RPers, if so it was collateral damage from using improper mixtures of fuel to fire up our cake baking devices

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Falling asleep on your tower can be dangerous! Luckily we woke up just in time to play! Enjoy this Valentine’s Day Pictorial from [PiNK]!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sanny.1270

Sanny.1270

Here’s footage from Saturday night 2/10. Three [RIOT] from BG take on Kaineng and TC groups in outnumbered fights. Enjoy!

hope we stay in t2 for a while and away from the zerg fest t1 is. was a fun night.

Second To God ~ 80 Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/T3hSanny

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sanny.1270

Sanny.1270

gg double post.

Second To God ~ 80 Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/T3hSanny

(edited by Sanny.1270)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

always like TC.

Beast & Zombie make for a good couple.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Good fights [ICOA], [KNT] in KABL! I think we brought the server down, cya soon!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

To the Kaineng Defender that /laughed at me while I struggled to defend TC’s spawn tower in KBL to the last breath with a measly crew of three people.

It is Valentine’s Day.
I have a full bottle of merlot on my desk that is gradually decreasing in volume.
My guild’s Mumble is deliberately provoking me into drinking more.
There is a chip on my shoulder that’s growing heavier at an inverse proportion to the contents of my bottle.

And you, sir?
You have made yourself an enemy.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Falling asleep on your tower can be dangerous! Luckily we woke up just in time to play! Enjoy this Valentine’s Day Pictorial from [PiNK]!

That was a very funny moment, we let the wall go down as we ALL typed /sleep on the dome while Kaineng waltz in to take their tower back. When we all jumped down… well, it became a stop motion work of art during those first initial seconds after landing.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Furyos with #1 distraction play in BG Garrison.

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

To the Kaineng Defender that /laughed at me while I struggled to defend TC’s spawn tower in KBL to the last breath with a measly crew of three people.

It is Valentine’s Day.
I have a full bottle of merlot on my desk that is gradually decreasing in volume.
There is a chip on my shoulder that’s growing heavier at an inverse proportion to the contents of my bottle.

And you, sir?

That there is legit, folks.

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpookyBiscuits.7534

SpookyBiscuits.7534

Res had a blast in EB and KNBL tonight

we nearly got garrison and you nearly got hills, its a pity the wall upgrade went through when the wall was at 5%

that fight in stargrove to take out those trebs was great, wish I had recorded it, I was the insane mesmer who portalled our guys in while taking on 10 of you :P

to the MEOW ranger who I fought at south of hills, I was the asura that allowed the guardian to get away from you, that was a lot of fun, both of us down but I just got you in the end next time take out my clones first if im down you would have got me if you had

Keep up the good fights everyone

ahh man that was a great fight! that awesome portal misdirection was what got us in the end. i was the only mesmer with that team and we dropped all our conditions on the closest portal while you all came in through the farthest haha. had a blast, good show, old boys!

Super Spooks | Minister Vunderbar | Professor Spooks
A Commander of Blackgate!
Jumping Puzzle Peace Advocate c:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JDev.5673

JDev.5673

Possibly one of the funnest nights in WvW in a while. Awesome fights with all. Excellent start to Valentines day festivities.

Attachments:

Yue Riversong / Feredir Windwalker/Kandi Gurl
KH ~ Team Dolyak ~ Vigil Honor Squad
Ellehnia’s Left Hand Man (After Peta C)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

So many new WvW videos
Anyway dont forget to check mine if u havent!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIGFQYCYRI

Happy valentine day to TC/Kain and our BG. I hope u guys still able to come to help us tonight fighting with No girlfriend machine :P

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Some very fishy stuff happening the past 2 nights during Oceanic times. Very disappointed.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

You found no cookies because I’m tucked away in bed right now. ( Way to put a target on your back Jayne)

I think you just gave ample reason to kill MORE TC yaks. Points + fun times as a yak? Count me in!

It is Valentine’s Day.

And you, sir?

I would like to lead the way in declaring that Defender an outcast. He may have the Kaineng tag, but that does not mean he has the Kaineng spirit. More power to you on holding the tower as long as you did.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Happy Valentine’s Blackgate <3

Attachments:

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpookyBiscuits.7534

SpookyBiscuits.7534

KN just took SM in 1.435 minutes with a 14-golem crash!

Super Spooks | Minister Vunderbar | Professor Spooks
A Commander of Blackgate!
Jumping Puzzle Peace Advocate c:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Happy Valentine’s Day BG and KN!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

It is Valentine’s Day.

And you, sir?

Kaineng does not endorse or condone such behavior, and I’m sure we have a clear case of the “12-year-old syndrome” here.

/salute

May you not have a hangover today. Happy Valentine’s!

Attachments:

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Meow taking it’s cat nap.

Attachments:

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarrr, last night be a good night. Killed a few Icoa/LotD stragglers, drank ale, and made merry ’wit wenches.

‘ta ’da Icoa ele that we kept o’ killin’, ye really are a determined wench.

Edit: I be lookin ’fer some duels tonight. Message me if ye be interested.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

One of my favorite parts about last night was TC and BG trying to get our Bay early in the evening, Kaineng finally throwing in the towel once we saw the sea of red and watching on the wall like spectators as you two duked it out in the Lord’s room of our precious keep.

After KBL was declared a Tyrian federal disaster area we went and roamed around in TCBL but ended up running into more BG than TC over there. We made our way to TC’s all upgraded north camp, taking out everything and moving in for the cap, then swarmed by many much more BG than the 6 or 7 we had. We all got away, BG took our cap. Down the east side as we were fleeing we came across 3 TC on 2 BG at the sentry, TC broke off as soon as they saw us and let us sweep up the BG for them. :P

Looks like I won’t be able to debut a lvl 80 charrengi tonight at FC (don’t know if I’ll be there at all tonight :/ )but that’s ok. Next week it is happening. And I even bought the roses.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty’s sister Spunky (Feisty is still hung over after last night’s Yak BBQ):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

One of my favorite parts about last night was TC and BG trying to get our Bay early in the evening, Kaineng finally throwing in the towel once we saw the sea of red and watching on the wall like spectators as you two duked it out in the Lord’s room of our precious keep.

After KBL was declared a Tyrian federal disaster area we went and roamed around in TCBL but ended up running into more BG than TC over there. We made our way to TC’s all upgraded north camp, taking out everything and moving in for the cap, then swarmed by many much more BG than the 6 or 7 we had. We all got away, BG took our cap. Down the east side as we were fleeing we came across 3 TC on 2 BG at the sentry, TC broke off as soon as they saw us and let us sweep up the BG for them. :P

Looks like I won’t be able to debut a lvl 80 charrengi tonight at FC (don’t know if I’ll be there at all tonight :/ )but that’s ok. Next week it is happening. And I even bought the roses.

If you wanted TC in TCBL they were mostly at their Garrison last night for a good chunk of the NA primetime. I will say they have tenacity in spades.

If you needed friends to help you should have grabbed these guys to help

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Possibly one of the funnest nights in WvW in a while. Awesome fights with all. Excellent start to Valentines day festivities.

So wait. Does that count as being “War of the Roses?” (If you all have no idea what that is……for shame….youtube it. Believe me laughs all abound)

Edit: Oh and happy Valentines Day to everyone. Hugs and Kisses, even to you single anti-love folks. You get a virtual hug too. I will even hug my fellow oppressors, BG and KN HUGE HUGS So try not to kill the little asura ranger with the spider today k? No? Oh well it was a try….

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

(edited by Sinfullysweet.4517)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

If you wanted TC in TCBL they were mostly at their Garrison last night for a good chunk of the NA primetime. I will say they have tenacity in spades

We thought about poking their Garrison a little but decided it would not be in the best interest of a single party. Or in other meme-like words… If you try and smoke TC out of the their Garrison with a 5 man, you’re gonna have a bad time. It just doesn’t work in T2. We could’ve gone with RE or WM, but where’s the roaming fun in that?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

If you wanted TC in TCBL they were mostly at their Garrison last night for a good chunk of the NA primetime. I will say they have tenacity in spades

We thought about poking their Garrison a little but decided it would not be in the best interest of a single party. Or in other meme-like words… If you try and smoke TC out of the their Garrison with a 5 man, you’re gonna have a bad time. It just doesn’t work in T2. We could’ve gone with RE or WM, but where’s the roaming fun in that?

They could have used your help! It appeared they were roaming or defending a wall or not really sure what it was they were doing. Not sure they were ever spotted again

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: aristeia.9246

aristeia.9246

To the asuran elementalist from Blackgate who ran into me repeatedly this morning before we finally had an uninterrupted fight: t’was a delightfully cordial yet fiercely cunning little series of bouts, I highly enjoyed it.

“Faster! Faster! Faster would be better!”
-any WvW roamer ever on seeing a zerg

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Score update by Nirvii We even reached +540 PPT during SEA Prime at one point

and a nice Thai Alliance Video in case you havent seen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIGFQYCYRI

Attachments:

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

hope we stay in t2 for a while and away from the zerg fest t1 is. was a fun night.

I’ll second (to God) that. T2 is a great tier! The T1 zerg destroys small skirmish guilds like us, lol.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

i wish i could be in these epic battles. every time i go into wvwvw it’s always empty. ):
probably because i am too lazy to run to the blue or orange markers.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Just wanted to share with you all who my special valentine is today!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

its a little long, but this is what we did on 2/13

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Had a great time last night w/ PiNK on KABL almost had garrison until BG zerged from behind and beat us with the #1 weapon Lag Either way thanks for all the bags and all the bags you probably got off me :P was a fun night hope for many more!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aodh.6418

Aodh.6418

Had a lot of fun last night in a 3-server group. Couple of us in [RIOT] invited and ran around with a thief from TC and a Mesmer from Kaineng. Was interesting trying to keep our zerg from murdering them, but I did worry about the fourth server complaining about a triple-team.

Jessica Locke – Ranger
Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
http://www.youtube.com/aodhnitola - http://www.twitch.tv/aodhnitola

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Could someone from the DUEL guild send me an invite? I believe the unofficial dueling day is today I would like to know what time and which BL its scheduled for.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

When’s the Dolyak Parade starting and how do we get into that?

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Loves Fire.4678

Loves Fire.4678

Had a great time last night defending in EB and boy did BG and KA keep us on our toes!!! Now for the real reason I am posting here , Sophie here are some pic of my pups and I know you will read here and get to see so sorry everyone else for thread stealing

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VF25aOO.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OMvqGvr.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SnBpj6Q.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nUA9tmb.jpg[/IMG]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Hello all , Gwen here with a new update

Friends, TC, BG, and Kain…..

Tonight’s specials include
1)Soup and Skritt Sandwiches (have had word they taste like Skrittt!!!).
2)Yak burgers (but made only From the finest DYing of old age YAks ).
3)Centaur icecream smoothies ( but watch out for stray hairs).
4)Trebucet/cata cookies ( warning , they tend to take out teeth upon impact)

Now for a more serious note … (NOTE!)

From the better late then never column.
A big hearty welcome to Kain for joining us Pirates,YAks,Zombies,Toasters, and apparently cookie bakers now . Heard great things aboutcha but i can declare first hand with a mounting armour repair bill that they are indeed correct .. Enjoying many battles from your core groups.

To BG, also proud to have you back . Truth be known i was pullin hard for yall to stay a Tier 1 team but in all honesty… Was really missing the ICoa tag.. Your LOOT bags drop Premium Stuff ,Everone of you guys must be rich cause those drops seriously reflect it . Sadly all i ever get from Kain is 1 copper and a rock of coal ( which is funny since i havent seen coal since GW1).. So a BIG WELCOME BACK .

Couple of things i need to remind everyone on. O.H.S.A has once again requested a demostration for propper Arrowcart use . I’ve stated many times in the past that one day..“Someone will get an Eye shot out”. Well these words came true 3 lord rooms ago. Rest in Peace Johnny One leg , Tc bl defender of the {Owww} Guild. you will be missed.. well just until you run back to us from the spawn point.

We will cover Trebs next week , mostly do to the still frowned upon “Poop in the bag” launch.. it’s only funny till you get hit …then all bets are off .

Until then , this is GWen reminding you to have a HAPPY VALEN/SINGLE?MARRIED time’s DAY.

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

(edited by Ethan Mccloud.3218)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

To BG, also proud to have you back . Truth be known i was pullin hard for yall to stay a Tier 1 team but in all honesty… Was really missing the ICoa tag.. Your LOOT bags drop Premium Stuff ,Everone of you guys must be rich cause those drops seriously reflect it . Sadly all i ever get from Kain is 1 copper and a rock of coal ( which is funny since i havent seen coal since GW1).. So a BIG WELCOME BACK .

Lol of course! Our loot bags come at the cost of 10 enemy bags, so i hope you enjoyed it

Really glad to see Kain and TC puttin’ up one heck of a fight still, you guys are an amazing match-up and are all winners in my eyes.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Really glad to see Kain and TC puttin’ up one heck of a fight still, you guys are an amazing match-up and are all winners in my eyes.

Thanks.

It’s so much more fun when you fight for your Server (and Dolyaks) than when you fight just for the score.

Hopefully one day we’ll convince enough people of this that we can give you a challenge on all 4 Maps like you deserve

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Can someone please provide when the dolyak parade is? I can’t find the post

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Ellie will give more info for sure, but atm, I can invite anyone who needs into the [DOLY] guild, just msg me in game!