Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Can we get a score update please?

This a decent source for score updated within the last hour. For those of us who like to check from work.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Score Update just cuz DivineBeing asked for it.

Attachments:

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Wub shut down for new build.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Wonder what they have in store for us…

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

This a decent source for score updated within the last hour. For those of us who like to check from work.

Thanks but I usually only check that at the end of the day to get a nice overview of how we did as a server.

Everytime I check that throughout the day it is either an hour to 8 hours outdated. It took Kaineng apparently less than 20 minutes to flip the entire BG BL during Oceanic timezone. So I prefer an up to the minute scores since the scores on that site get updated too infrequently.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Wonder what they have in store for us…

Trebs that launch cookies. /nod

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

my guess: nada, they already said changes not coming till March

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

I saw someone say it last night in /m and I agree I think the zone between SM and Durios is the new Southshore…I love it (when i can see enemies)

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

lol nice pic Hydro!

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I saw someone say it last night in /m and I agree I think the zone between SM and Durios is the new Southshore…I love it (when i can see enemies)

HAHAHA! That is absolutely hilarious!

Nice one man! XD

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

I see very few blackgate QQers talking about how Kaineng earn their points in asian time zone.
Yea, that is how I feel about blackgate get their points in EU-NA time zone, where Kain and TC have almost no Euro guilds and blackgate outnumber both servers in NA time zone.
Blackgate has good coverage, so don’t talk about other server earning their points in certain time zone like you ain’t doing such a thing.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Wanna give a shoutout to the PinK Thief I fought outside bay last night, that was a classy duel, that I’m sure we both werent expecting. I had just gotten my guardian to 80 and geared so that was a fun test to show me how much I still need to learn, thanks again for not spiking me and allowing me to bow and walk away. To the guys from BG we fought in EB outside Klovan, that was a lot of fun idk about you guys, I just kept wanting to come back for more punishment lol. Fun fights all around guys keep it up, I’ll cya on the battlefield.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Some awesome fights last night on BG BL against TL, PINK, and DIS.

Keep it coming!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Score update again?

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

LOLCATS Score Update!

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I see very few blackgate QQers talking about how Kaineng earn their points in asian time zone.
Yea, that is how I feel about blackgate get their points in EU-NA time zone, where Kain and TC have almost no Euro guilds and blackgate outnumber both servers in NA time zone.
Blackgate has good coverage, so don’t talk about other server earning their points in certain time zone like you ain’t doing such a thing.

I hope my post was not considered to be qq but more of a compliment. If I was in Kaineng’s position I would definitely be taking advantage of BG’s Oceanic gap. BG takes advantage of your weaknesses too.

It’s what you do in war, you find a weakness in your enemy and you capitalize on it. And in last nights case, Kaineng did good. 16k deficit to a 6k deficit isn’t bad.

@Hydro
I love the LOLCATS update! I am a cat person so more cat updates. I use to visit the canihazchezburger or whatever website all the time :P.

Blackgate

(edited by DivineBeing.2086)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Didn’t realize we were. We knew when you guys entered t2, our oceanic/sea was gonna have a hard time.

As far as our EU coverage….BG has two organized guilds during that time…HB fielding 15-20 and RK fielding 10-15 and some students/work from home folks in Icoa and Lotd and finally some militia (on some days it can be 10 across all maps, on other days its 60.) All you guys really need is 1 decent guild to hold your stuff in KNBL and you could at least keep 150ish pts during eu. Get recruiting!

That being said, yeah BG has full queues on all maps most NA nights. We got a lot of people in the rush before free transfers closed. I’d almost say too many. Not that we don’t want the new guilds, but I did prefer not having a queue or having a short queue to waiting up to an hour to get on the map that your guild is on. That’s why you won’t generally see HB NA in EB because we want all of our members, who are on, in the same map.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

LOLCATS Score Update!

LOL, awesome Hydro.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Once again, great fights. Kaineng will keep trying and will try to catch up even if it seems impossible

Shout out to our oceanic crew, great job on closing the gap!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

LOLCATS updates? I approve. +1 internets to you, sir.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Moar lolcats on the way!

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

Just curious for the fight club duels happening at south camp on the maps, you guys do respect the WvW enough to not queue up on friday night reset right?
I see you down there, and it doesn’t bother me when we don’t have a queued map, because most of the times I do notice you, we aren’t queued. But we should have a system in place so if we need you guys to move to another map because we need all of our WvW forces on, that you guys should just switch. Not like it’s much to ask, more of a mutual respect. If we could work that out, perhaps everyone would be cool it and then the hardcore WvWer’s would leave you alone in return. Something both sides want would be fulfilled there, you’d be free to duel, and you wouldn’t be on maps we are queuing up. just my 2 cents on the matter, because I see your numbers increasing, and I see more and more zergs running by and wiping you.

or just move the fight club to Eternal Battlegrounds in the jump puzzle. Nobody cares about that place.

[APeX] Professor Tweak

(edited by dragon.8625)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

Almost forgot… this goes out to Blackgate:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

meehhhh

EU I give you, NA? no….you guys got ok NA. I believe WM comes a knockin just fine PST evening most nights.

WM, though awesome, is can’t cover all maps at once – half the time the WM map is full while the others, excluding EB (which always seems to be popular for reasons I will never understand), languish with smaller guilds/pugs trying to hold out/help out. Late evenings on Kain, right before the Oceanic guilds come in, are particularly sparse – I had a fun moment the other day on TC BL trying to hold Hills all by my lonesome with only two other people on the map around 4AM CST (I’m a night owl.) Just trying to explain the situation as stands – no criticism.

I didn’t see the earlier post as qq’ing, btw. I thought it was a compliment to our oceanics, who are awesome.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

anyone willing to take garrison at bg bl.. its bugged cant be upgraded.. its paper doors..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

excluding EB (which always seems to be popular for reasons I will never understand)

Because it’s got a castle!

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

meehhhh

EU I give you, NA? no….you guys got ok NA. I believe WM comes a knockin just fine PST evening most nights.

WM, though awesome, is can’t cover all maps at once – half the time the WM map is full while the others, excluding EB (which always seems to be popular for reasons I will never understand), languish with smaller guilds/pugs trying to hold out/help out. Late evenings on Kain, right before the Oceanic guilds come in, are particularly sparse – I had a fun moment the other day on TC BL trying to hold Hills all by my lonesome with only two other people on the map around 4AM CST (I’m a night owl.) Just trying to explain the situation as stands – no criticism.

I didn’t see the earlier post as qq’ing, btw. I thought it was a compliment to our oceanics, who are awesome.

It wasn’t QQing at all, but to point out KN took the one keep that gets flipped the most, even state it was a bunch of militia against meow and WM was chest thumping. No place for that here.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Thanks but I usually only check that at the end of the day to get a nice overview of how we did as a server.

Everytime I check that throughout the day it is either an hour to 8 hours outdated. It took Kaineng apparently less than 20 minutes to flip the entire BG BL during Oceanic timezone. So I prefer an up to the minute scores since the scores on that site get updated too infrequently.

They didn’t take BG BL in Oceanic timezone, it was the gap between Oceanic and SEA.

Still, NOC can’t be out there every night to hold off the Oceanics, we could use a bit of support. It seems that the guilds from SoS that were going to transfer changed their mind. Pity, would be nice to have a rest one night!

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

TC pushing hard! This is going to be a fun night.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Culling_Cat.jpg

So true. So, sadly, true.

LOLCATS Score Update!

<3 I love youuu! <3

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Dear [CO] (I think) Thief whom I killed on the northern supply route going to NE tower in TCBL.

I do not know how I killed you, for I am a ranger and that is highly unnatural. I thought perhaps you were a baby lowbie thief, and I got lucky, but when I looked I saw you were fully leveled. Killing you and saving my yak is perhaps my greatest guild wars 2 accomplishment ever, although I am still not sure how I rallied.

Next time we meet I am sure you will stake me to the ground, though. Keep on fighting

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

They didn’t take BG BL in Oceanic timezone, it was the gap between Oceanic and SEA.

Still, NOC can’t be out there every night to hold off the Oceanics, we could use a bit of support. It seems that the guilds from SoS that were going to transfer changed their mind. Pity, would be nice to have a rest one night!

If the Kaineng crew that has coverage in BGs weak spot would transfer to BG, then BG would be a HB/Thai type guild during NA prime from being JQs equal. Then let SoR and SoS flip a coin on which server to load up to equal coverage and the left over moves down to T2, then you have 6 equal servers, good fights and such

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

If the Kaineng crew that has coverage in BGs weak spot would transfer to BG, then BG would be a HB/Thai type guild during NA prime from being JQs equal. Then let SoR and SoS flip a coin on which server to load up to equal coverage and the left over moves down to T2, then you have 6 equal servers, good fights and such

Or the BG crew that has coverage in KNs weak spot could transfer to KN, then KN would be a WM type guild during NA prime from being JQs equal.

Or neither of those things. I’m content to keep fighting for however long the ratings keep us here. I hope that whichever server moves up to T1 does so by having to work extremely hard for it, not by getting even more transfers.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

(edited by Jacbo.7598)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Or neither of those things. I’m content to keep fighting for however long the ratings keep us here. I hope that whichever server moves up to T1 does so by having to work extremely hard for it, not by getting even more transfers.

The sad reality is we will need transfers to fill the oceanic coverage gap.

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

If the goal of the format is true 24/7 fights. Then the whole system would need to be rebuilt from scratch. Since the chances of that happening are zilch, I’d settle for top 6 as defacto PvP servers and T3 – T8 just merge up.

-KNT- BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: komokoro.7542

komokoro.7542

I thought Thai,Urge and ND were strong Blackgate oceanics guild? So I’m quite confused to see people saying regarding Blackgate oceanic coverage gap.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

I thought Thai,Urge and ND were strong Blackgate oceanics guild? So I’m quite confused to see people saying regarding Blackgate oceanic coverage gap.

They’re SEA.

-KNT- BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I think they are more of SEA timing guilds? I always thought oceanic was interchangeable with SEA (probably since TC is lacking the whole lot) but a couple weeks with Kain and BG makes the distinction really clear. Oceanic prime time kicks in a few hours earlier and Kain dominates this period. T2 tends to make coverage gaps really obvious, even for strong servers like BG and KN who have been exposing each other’s weaknesses for awhile now.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Or the BG crew that has coverage in KNs weak spot could transfer to KN, then KN would be a WM type guild during NA prime from being JQs equal.

I thought Kain was made from a bunch of transfers, BG still has it’s core group that’s been here the whole time and last I checked, I figured people that jump ship would take jumping ship much easier a second, third time. In your scenario, BG has to transfer 75% to Kain, Kain needs to transfer 25%. I don’t think BG needs a NA prime to keep JQ honest but it couldn’t hurt.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

If the goal of the format is true 24/7 fights. Then the whole system would need to be rebuilt from scratch. Since the chances of that happening are zilch, I’d settle for top 6 as defacto PvP servers and T3 – T8 just merge up.

As long as JQ has a distinct advantage of 24/7, it would take 2 servers to barely ( BG needs some Hawaiians and Figi to step up) reorganize and T1 and T2 would be 100% fair fights

This is if SoR and SoS could flip a coin and merge but I think their scenario is a little more complicated in that they both lack the same coverage slots?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I thought Kain was made from a bunch of transfers, BG still has it’s core group that’s been here the whole time and last I checked, I figured people that jump ship would take jumping ship much easier a second, third time. In your scenario, BG has to transfer 75% to Kain, Kain needs to transfer 25%. I don’t think BG needs a NA prime to keep JQ honest but it couldn’t hurt.

If BG got WM you would be T1 and we would be T2/3
If Kain got HB we would be T1 and you would be T2/3
If TC got WM and HB they would set them on dolyak patrol and still be T2, although with lovely upgraded keeps.

Those 2 guilds are really the only ones that could make a significant difference, and those 2 guilds pretty much define each servers strongest time zone. I mean, BG just got 2 big guilds transfer and it doesn’t seem to have helped that much.
I really hope nothing happens though. This matchup is great, with a great thread. I’m not sure why anyone would want it to end.

….and from the looks of the ratings, this matchup is destined to go on for a loooong time

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: the boss.7308

the boss.7308

BG did you like the way we took SM off your hands?

oh cute is this during your PVD hour ? when you and door machine go around dooring everything to death? see what i did there ? good match up so far

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Any servers notice their vale camp not giving double supply when upgraded?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

It’s an interesting thought as to what it will take for either BG or Kain to get to tier 1 and be successful. I imagine if BG had more guilds HB-caliber or Kain had more WM-caliber guilds that might tip the scales as well and even overcome some gaps.

On the Kain side we’re seeing a lot of improvement this second week of tier 2. We’re holding BG closer even though BG had the fresh transfers from Agg. Not only are we learning to counter strats we haven’t seen in the lower tiers, we’re also learning to fight better in groups. I think at least half of RE have tuned their builds in the last two weeks. We can all agree we’re having fun playing at a higher level

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

(edited by eldavo.6054)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I’d say the large NA guilds we’ve gotten only cement our NA presence even further. We have a very solid crew and put up huge PPT during NA time. Usually between +350 to +400 all night.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Then let SoR and SoS flip a coin on which server to load up to equal coverage and the left over moves down to T2, then you have 6 equal servers, good fights and such

then you have 6 equal servers, good fights and such

Not if you’re Tarnished Coast.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

pls score update