2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Great job defending that NE tower on your BL, TC! Used at least 8 sup trebs attempting to get it…. All failed …. I just wanted the cookies you had inside….

That tower is always our last stand, and it stood tall many times with broken walls against countless hordes of enemies.
I’m not in-game right now so I can’t be sure; but if there’s a chalice on the flags hanging by that tower, you better bring more siege and more bodies. TCC keeps more than cookies in that tower.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Great job defending that NE tower on your BL, TC! Used at least 8 sup trebs attempting to get it…. All failed …. I just wanted the cookies you had inside….

I have all the cookies. I eat them. Like this. —Eats Cookies Furiously—

Oh and they were delicious!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

!!
plsdontlaughatmygrafix

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Score update, brought to you by the Golden Dolyak

Have a good next matchup!

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Good luck in T3 TC. I don’t think DB and YB will put up a fight anymore. Nothing that we or BG do up here would help now. But I am confident that you guys will be back up here in no time. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I am confident that you guys will be back up here in no time. :P

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

These last few weeks have brought some good fights, laughs and something as rare as respect between the oponents. Even though WvW for us this week has been boring, we are still leaving T2 with a good feeling, alot of memories and some new found friends.

For those that didnt see it the last time we went Tier1, HB made a video about it that I want to share with you guys.

KN and TC, I salute you.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

I realize that FA thinks everything is about them, but there’s no grand conspiracy to keep them out of T2, no matter what the people posting on your community forums seem to think. Even if that’s the case, maybe it’s a sign that portraying yourselves as a bunch of wannabe “serial killers” and belittling the servers and guilds (except the ones you’re courting to transfer over) you’re competing against isn’t having quite the effect you want to have.

Then you all shouldn’t be saying DB and YB are throwing away the match. YB has had a low score since day 1 of this week. I’m not sure about DB, however, but the people I know on DB are not throwing the match either. No, we don’t think everything is about us – its just if you’re gonna say crap about our matchup, expect people from our matchup to say crap about this matchup.

Look forward to the possible fights next week Kain (and SoS – not sure if you’re lurking). Good luck BG in tier 1 – give them a run for their money! Good luck in tier 3 TC – sorry you have to drop a tier, but that’s what happens in ranked pvp. Be careful of Mag’s flame ram lord.

Now back to your daily scheduled tea/cookie/parades.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

I realize that FA thinks everything is about them, but there’s no grand conspiracy to keep them out of T2, no matter what the people posting on your community forums seem to think. Even if that’s the case, maybe it’s a sign that portraying yourselves as a bunch of wannabe “serial killers” and belittling the servers and guilds (except the ones you’re courting to transfer over) you’re competing against isn’t having quite the effect you want to have.

Then you all shouldn’t be saying DB and YB are throwing away the match. YB has had a low score since day 1 of this week. I’m not sure about DB, however, but the people I know on DB are not throwing the match either. No, we don’t think everything is about us – its just if you’re gonna say crap about our matchup, expect people from our matchup to say crap about this matchup.

Look forward to the possible fights next week Kain (and SoS – not sure if you’re lurking). Good luck BG in tier 1 – give them a run for their money! Good luck in tier 3 TC – sorry you have to drop a tier, but that’s what happens in ranked pvp. Be careful of Mag’s flame ram lord.

It be ok lad, we be back up in ’da t2 next week. ’dis next week will be a nice vacation ’fer us.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Good luck BG and TC. Give em hell!

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

KN and BG – you two have been an absolute pleasure to crash into repeatedly.

It’s been one of the most interesting match ups I’ve had the chance to be a part of.

Best of luck to each of you in your respective tiers, may we meet again soon!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

It be ok lad, we be back up in ’da t2 next week. ’dis next week will be a nice vacation ’fer us.

Yep…next week. If FA holds true to form? Once they lose a bit…they’ll quit showing up.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

(edited by Raf.1078)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

A friendly reminder to Kains that if you don’t like people making assumptions about us, then you probably shouldn’t make assumptions about other servers. We are not on YB/DB/FA, let them speak for themselves.

TC, thank you for letting my party get our monthly Veteran achievement out of the way on your orb platform last night. We appreciated the limited interruptions. Sorry about the yaks. We are conditioned to murder them. It’s a curse, really.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Kain and BG, thanks for the best WvW matchup I’ve ever been a part of!

Good luck in the coming battles and thanks OP for renaming the thread!

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

Best of luck to BG and Kain in your next matchups. Hope to fight against you both again in the future.

Much love, — Crystal.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Good luck BG and Kain. We’ll be back!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Will miss TC, especially my friends on TC. We shall meet again

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: AmphibianX.7042

AmphibianX.7042

Well, say goodbye to this record-breaking thread, I for one would love to see one last LOLCATS score update.

hope to see you all on the battlefield some day again, and don’t forget to bring some cookies, I got some of my own, but I usually give’em to the dolyaks. yeap! I am that guy walking backwards in front of yaks talking to them, encouraging them to keep going, that usually makes them faster. aww those poor dolyaks I heard some people hunt them for their fur is this true? idk, oh well, good luck all. /wave

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

;_;

Its sad that we are all losing each other to different tiers. I could have handled losing just one server this week, but both BG and TC at the same time… ;_;

I’m sure it will be the best for everyone. BG get to prove their server is T1 (we all knew it was T1 before the transfers but now it’s definate) and TC get to be top dogs on a tier for a week or two, something they thoroughly deserve. You should have good fun with DB, they were some of the nicest people we played on the way up and they managed to keep quite civil even under trying circumstances (aka WM capping everything). On the other hand, best of luck with maguuma.

One day in the distant future we will be in the same tier again, and the warm memories will all come flooding back.

gl and hf all

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Bye BG :/

You guys are definitely my favorite server to play against and I wish you all luck in Tier 1. Hopefully we’ll be matched up again soon <33

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Bye BG and KA,

You are absolutely my two favorite servers to face. I’m sure we’ll see KA on our battlefield soon, BG will have to wait a while.

In an perfect world, this is how I’d like to see next weeks matchups play out.
T1: BG > JQ > SoR
T2: KA > SoS > FA (moving down)
T3: TC > DB > MAG (TC moving up)

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Bye BG and KA,

You are absolutely my two favorite servers to face. I’m sure we’ll see KA on our battlefield soon, BG will have to wait a while.

In an perfect world, this is how I’d like to see next weeks matchups play out.
T1: BG > JQ > SoR
T2: KA > SoS > FA (moving down)
T3: TC > DB > MAG (TC moving up)

That afraid of FA, huh?

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Nope, I just really enjoy playing against KA and I’m curious about facing SoS.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Gonna miss you guys. Hopefully we’ll see each other soon and get back this cool vibe we’ve had going for three weeks!

Best of luck to everyone in their upcoming matches and carry a bit of the spirit of this thread with you wherever you go!

So long for now, BG/KN/TC Breakfast Club … we will meet again!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Just remember TC, BG was your first true love.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Just remember TC, BG was your first true love.

Well, actually, before BG there were Yaks… >.>

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Well, say goodbye to this record-breaking thread, I for one would love to see one last LOLCATS score update.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Last LOLCATS T2 Score Update! (Grumpy Cat’s protest has been duly noted):

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Ahhh, a LOLCATS score update on the final day of the match. So awesome. I’m going to miss this matchup a lot.

As of about noon server time on the final day of the match:

3 weeks
41 pages
2,034 posts
72,121 thread views

Most epic matchup thread ever. Well done guys. sniffs /wipetear

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

This is probably the best match thread in the history of the game. When we all meet again, we can resurrect it. Everyone bookmark

Love you all! Great matches!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Ah I’ll miss these guys:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kimyrielle.3826

Kimyrielle.3826

Thank you BG and KN for being such great sports and the awesome fights. It has been a blast. @BG: Good luck in T1, I will be rooting for you guys there! @KN: Keep our seats warm, we will be back!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

NO… I will not leave Blackgate Bad Boys to those.. ‘girls’ in Tier 1. I won’t go. I won’t go!!

On a serious note, thanks to all of you, both KN and BG. KN – kick some butt in Tier 2 BG – good luck in T1 show them what you can do! To HB specifically – Love you guys so much! Thanks for being TC’s big brother – the guys we can go to in tears and your first question is “Whose kitten am I kicking?”

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Farewell from Feisty. TC and Kain you have been great, I will miss you.

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

After having spent the last few weeks being used as a mop-head at the end of your spikes BG and TC, I can honestly say, I’ll miss you both so much! I believe I am a better player for it. Can’t wait to see you all again.
Now it’s time to go clean house! (I have experience and references SoS and FA ;p)

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: BladeWaker.9716

BladeWaker.9716

Bye BG :/

You guys are definitely my favorite server to play against and I wish you all luck in Tier 1. Hopefully we’ll be matched up again soon <33

Grouping up with you and your guildies for those duels at Bay was so much fun.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

[PUGS] Vatara – Guild Leader
Probably that one D/D Elementalist
puglifechoseus.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Farewell from Feisty. TC and Kain you have been great, I will miss you.

/cry

BG and Kain, please say “hello” to SoR and FA for us…

preferably from their Garrisons…

24/7

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

/salute BG and KN for an awesome match.

BG, especially going to miss you guys. Last time you left I missed you and I will again. Your community is an amazing group of folks – respectful, decent people. We’re partying in the EB JP right now and having a lot of fun. /cry – good luck in Tier 1 and I hope to see both you and KN again soon.

Attachments:

~Arabella

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

BG, we’ve always needed to step up our game when facing you guys, and you’ve really helped us become much better in the long run. going all the way back to the very first time we went against you during the orb era, all the way up to this match today. and i sincerely thank you for it. we’ll miss you , and good luck in tier 1.

KN, you’ve been remarkable opponents, and were very quick to adapt to the flow of tier 2. i’ve been very impressed with how quickly it happened as well. you have some very very skilled and organized guilds, and i’m predicting that you’ll be on top by a sizable margin next match. you have my condolences for what i’m expecting you guys to have to put up with on the forums next week. however, you’ve been honorable and respectful opponents the past few weeks, so i recommend trying to keep the positive energy going despite all the negativity that will undoubtedly, and unfairly, get tossed your way.

i also want to thank everyone for hands down the best matchup thread in the history of the game. even though we’re all going in different directions, something unprecedented was accomplished here that i don’t know will ever happen again. no matter what the future brings, remember this thread. something special happened here, and everyone who contributed to it should feel extremely proud of what was accomplished. with luck, we’ll all meet again in the future.

/salute

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Well a few hours into the new Matchup Thread and I already miss you guys =(

I think I’m going to keep posting in here as long as people respond – see how your current matchups are going, remember the “old times” and keep you updated on our attempts to cure Busey of his pole-dancing addiction.

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

Just wanted to say I’ve had a lot of fun over the last 3 weeks. And I’ve read this thread every day at work. Shhhh, don’t tell the boss.

Good luck to both BG and KN as we part ways for a while. Hopefully we meet again.

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Harhar.5021

Harhar.5021

/salute KN and BG

Best of luck and godspeed to you both. You were both Worthy and Honorable adversaries and with luck we will meet again in a future matchup.

/bow

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

It was a pleasure. Thanks for the fun, Kaineng and Tarnished Coast. Best of luck in your matches. I’ll miss this thread!

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

Good luck in your matches TC and BG. Keep that fighting spirit that we had against each other alive and I’m sure we’ll see each other again! (Well, maybe not BG but TC haha)

To the TC and BG commanders, /bow
I’ve learned so much from you guys, thank you!

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thet.7153

Thet.7153

The screenshot of Feisty waving goodbye is touching. I just wanted to wish both Blackgate and Kaineng luck in their upcoming matches, hope you do well. Thanks to both servers for the learning lessons and the good fights, and thanks for your sportsmanship, respect, and friendship. See you on the battlefield in the future.

cog in the wheel for the Tarnished Coast
did you call me a PUG, I am Militia.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Last score update of the matchup as PiNK gathers for reset! I was surprised just how close we got to second place! Seeya soon Kain.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

iMelon.6518

Last score update of the matchup as PiNK gathers for reset! I was surprised just how close we got to second place! Seeya soon Kain.

We await your return

P.S. Please STOMP T3 <3

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

T3 servers blowing up, guilds/members sent to all sorts of BLs they didn’t queue for, and more crazy mayhem. I don’t understand!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

iMelon.6518

We had a 30 minute staring contest with FA in our Hills on their BL…and they just left. Nothing happening…

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

We had a 30 minute staring contest with FA in our Hills on their BL…and they just left. Nothing happening…

yeah that’s…… wait what?