3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’ve also not heard of anyone personally having a “marathon play session”, at least no one I know and no one talks about it in the TS.

Yeah sorry, I was probably generalizing too much when I said that. It came from non-specific observations and comments I’ve seen around such as “SF staying up late trying to get our late night ppt up!” and “Slight PPT lead at 3:15 AM. Nice work tonight folks.. and yeah i am still up..” Still, none of that necessarily defines a marathon, and doesn’t discount the obvious likelihood that many BG players are playing beyond their norms as well.

I certainly agree that this has been an awesome match though.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

I’ve also not heard of anyone personally having a “marathon play session”, at least no one I know and no one talks about it in the TS.

Yeah sorry, I was probably generalizing too much when I said that. It came from non-specific observations and comments I’ve seen around such as “SF staying up late trying to get our late night ppt up!” and “Slight PPT lead at 3:15 AM. Nice work tonight folks.. and yeah i am still up..” Still, none of that necessarily defines a marathon, and doesn’t discount the obvious likelihood that many BG players are playing beyond their norms.

Ya and honestly I’m generalizing as well. I’m only one during certain time zones, and I don’t talk to everyone. I’m sure there are people in JQ staying up late…I’m not one of them (my bedtime is 9 pm, lately closer to 8:30 since I get up around 4:30).

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Lets go JQ! You deserve this win!

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

People, in T1 we like to get in contact with the other server, the guild, or some sort of rep to sort out any exploit claims. This is the most direct approach and resolves the issue faster than any other method. People that come to the public forums to make exploit claims(with or without proof) are usually not very involved with the communities on any sever. they do it for attention and drama on these forums. I don’t care if it is a real exploit claim or not, sent it in tells. Truth is every server has someone that is going to exploit, you cannot stop them, anet won’t stop them, the best we can do is try to police ourselves.

Here is an example post that you can copy and paste to use for future reference:

“Hi, can a (insert server name) rep pm me that was on (insert wvw map name) at around (approximate time of instance)? Thanks "

^ I’ve used this many times and sent via pm’s evidence of exploits, cheating, etc.. straight to another gm or commander directly. This is the best way to deal with exploits. The other servers commanders/reps I have worked with in have been very grateful for giving them evidence and leaving drama or slander off the forums.

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad.

Then, about 20 minutes later im walking past hills again and see that its open, so i pop inside for a look around and see FOO outside the Lords room. This was pretty fun to watch until i saw exactly what they were doing. They had an arrow cart to the left of the lord room, and when i say left i dont mean just to the left so he can still view the doorway, i mean way left towards the supply hut. The guy is standing there firing his arrow cart INTO the lord room, obviously killing all the seige that was inside before they rolled in and killed HB.

So, if you win this game JQ, i would like to say grats but unfortunately i can’t as i now do not know exactly how many of those points you have cheated your way to.

Good Luck Blackgate, i hope you win this one even though i hate you.

Is this how JQ wants to win? They want it this bad? While calling out one or two guilds doesn’t represent the server, most would say these guilds represent JQ.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

wondo.2870

Yeah sorry, I was probably generalizing too much when I said that. It came from non-specific observations and comments I’ve seen around such as “SF staying up late trying to get our late night ppt up!” and “Slight PPT lead at 3:15 AM. Nice work tonight folks.. and yeah i am still up..” Still, none of that necessarily defines a marathon, and doesn’t discount the obvious likelihood that many BG players are playing beyond their norms.

staying up an extra 2 hours is not a marathon, also that SF quote is from our private wvw forums, that are super lock and key care to share how you can see them?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I know right drama and slander glad we got that out of the way, it’s prolly safe to move the SM keep lord back up to the second floor.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

staying up an extra 2 hours is not a marathon, also that SF quote is from our private wvw forums, that are super lock and key care to share how you can see them?

Again, I admitted I was generalizing too much, based on putting little tidbits of things I’ve observed together. My bad. Regarding your private forums, status updates show up right on the open main site page forums page (in a box on the right side). I have no interest in anyone’s private stuff, but I like to browse around my opponents sites and see what they’re saying about the match sometimes. It adds some fun to my boring days at work. I’m totally not a stalker.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Fun to hear there’s another server giving proper opposition to JQ, just hope the focus of servers community leaders on NA doesn’t become stacking more and more guilds on all timezones so you can beat the enemy server(s).

Teelie l VoTF

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

JQ was losing by a mile. So what is going on with Blackgate. Nobody cares now?

BG still has a lack of coverage and I think it’s starting to wear on a few that have put in too many hours to maintain the lead. Most days BG doesn’t have Commanders on a map or two for an hour or more in key times when JQ has plenty of bodies to go around. The two areas that this shows the worst are EBG and BGBL.

I can think of one BG commander that’s going to the extreme for BG ( there’s probably several I’m sure) and I really hope they don’t crash and burn for the entire week next week considering the hours they’re pulling for their server

It’s funny because I would say from my perspective JQ has a lack of coverage compared to BG. I’ve logged in WAY more times to a >350 BG tick, with JQ ticking in the low 100s, compared to the other way around. Generally speaking when 75% or more of WvW is controlled by one team, I consider that a coverage issue. From my experience, JQ has had some significant coverage gaps (I log in anywhere between 10 am and 6 pm PST…and I’ve seen those ticks throughout that time period)

So you’re logged in right now and say JQ doesn’t have numbers, ummm ok then. I Think BG has 2-3, possibly 4 EU guilds if I’m not mistaken, not positive but I know of 2 that field a decent presence that is adding to PPT and I’m usually running with them the most

I was talking about when BG has always had coverage problems which is 10pm – 6am PST

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

drwookie.6391

BG still has a lack of coverage and I think it’s starting to wear on a few that have put in too many hours to maintain the lead. Most days BG doesn’t have Commanders on a map or two for an hour or more in key times when JQ has plenty of bodies to go around. The two areas that this shows the worst are EBG and BGBL.

I can think of one BG commander that’s going to the extreme for BG ( there’s probably several I’m sure) and I really hope they don’t crash and burn for the entire week next week considering the hours they’re pulling for their server

It’s funny because I would say from my perspective JQ has a lack of coverage compared to BG. I’ve logged in WAY more times to a >350 BG tick, with JQ ticking in the low 100s, compared to the other way around. Generally speaking when 75% or more of WvW is controlled by one team, I consider that a coverage issue. From my experience, JQ has had some significant coverage gaps (I log in anywhere between 10 am and 6 pm PST…and I’ve seen those ticks throughout that time period)

So you’re logged in right now and say JQ doesn’t have numbers, ummm ok then. I Think BG has 2-3, possibly 4 EU guilds if I’m not mistaken, not positive but I know of 2 that field a decent presence that is adding to PPT and I’m usually running with them the most

I was talking about when BG has always had coverage problems which is 10pm – 6am PST

This is the first day this week that at this time period we are ahead like this. Last 5 days it’s been the opposite when I log in.

EDIT: And as I said, I was focusing on the difference of perspective. I don’t doubt that when you are on you may have coverage problems…however when I’m on we tend to have coverage problems. So it’s not quite fair to just say that BG lacks coverage while jQ doesn’t. As I said today is a unique exception. What exactly that means I don’t know. THe past few days I’ve seen BG field huge zergs during this time period, and for some reason today I just don’t see it (At least on BGBL). Not sure where they are but I know they exist because I’ve seen them before.

I actually think overall JQ and BG are pretty darn close. I wouldn’t move any guilds at this point to try to “even” it out otherwise we’ll end up with what jQ was a couple weeks ago (steamrolling everything).

(edited by drwookie.6391)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I literally started laughing after I read this.

Blackgate complaining about coverage. LOL

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

wondo.2870

Again, I admitted I was generalizing too much, based on putting little tidbits of things I’ve observed together. My bad. Regarding your private forums, status updates show up right on the open main site page forums page (in a box on the right side). I have no interest in anyone’s private stuff, but I like to browse around my opponents sites and see what they’re saying about the match sometimes. It adds some fun to my boring days at work. I’m totally not a stalker.

yea my bad, i just checked with stei about that. it’s a new site, we’ll be fixing that soon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Culling is just part of the game atm consider it sneak attack delayed reaction time due to lack of scouts.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Who said that? We don’t hate BG at all.

I hate everybody. Especially SoR. Those guys are terrible.

Masochist, I knew it!
No wonder you do so much camp patrolling

The masochistic part is that I keep checking in hoping ANet has fixed the game. I miss playing.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

As I said today is a unique exception. What exactly that means I don’t know. THe past few days I’ve seen BG field huge zergs during this time period, and for some reason today I just don’t see it (At least on BGBL). Not sure where they are but I know they exist because I’ve seen them before.

You can say that again. Being on BG, I don’t know what’s going on today. BG BL is full and yet we don’t own anything…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

There has been a que on BG BL for the last hour, yet there hasn’t been a single red objective there in the last 15 minutes…

Is something wrong with the map or is everyone just /afk in citadel?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Blackgate put in some tough competition this week, but it looks like they hit the one thing they couldn’t defeat — the need to sleep!

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I actually think overall JQ and BG are pretty darn close. I wouldn’t move any guilds at this point to try to “even” it out otherwise we’ll end up with what jQ was a couple weeks ago (steamrolling everything).

Overall I’d agree with this. Player participation is very fluid and driven by many different variables. Given this, you cannot always be sure of coverage vs. a particular opponent. From what I can tell, on average, JQ and BG are pretty close overall, with both servers having some advantages and disadvantages.

[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xyne.9104

Xyne.9104

Come on Jade Quarry Quaggans…. Time to kick this into OVERDRIVE!

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

drwookie.6391

Overall I’d agree with this. Player participation is very fluid and driven by many different variables. Given this, you cannot always be sure of coverage vs. a particular opponent. From what I can tell, on average, JQ and BG is pretty close overall, with bother servers having some advantages and disadvantages.

Whatever happens the victory will be within a few thousands, which seems to support this view.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

PRX didn’t exploit anything until you have video proof, end of the story. I can say HB jumped over walls for a tea with the keep lord, I can say TW was walking underground to kill people beneath them. But unless I have video proof of it I am a liar.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

drwookie.6391

PRX didn’t exploit anything until you have video proof, end of the story. I can say HB jumped over walls for a tea with the keep lord, I can say TW was walking underground to kill people beneath them. But unless I have video proof of it I am a liar.

I think I saw some dude walking on water. He was wearing a robe. I believe he may have also spawned like a billion fish, and maybe turned some water into wine.

Watch out for him. kitten exploiter.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

The core guilds on JQ don’t quit. I don’t know how that big blob of transfers they got are, but I know their core guilds don’t quit.

Since the core guilds were good enough to keep them in tier 1 all that time, if that core gets any help at all from the transfers, they will be tough to beat.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Yoshi.1035

Yoshi.1035

I spot a close match!

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I’m curious about this Arrow Cart hitting the Hills Lord room though. I guess it would be easy enough to try and reproduce. If it is indeed possible to get LOS into the room without a camera angle through the tunnel it will nullify the tactic of setting up defensive siege in the room, which ain’t good.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Good luck, JQ. It’s going to be a photo finish. Excellent match to this point and don’t think we’ll go down without a fight if you intend to win this thing.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Holy crap that score is close! C’mon BG, just imagine the relentless hordes of Kain and TC coming at you! Only with twice the numbers lol.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I literally started laughing after I read this.

Blackgate complaining about coverage. LOL

Is Blackgate the nickname for Skynet or are you mistaking a person for a collection of 1’s and 0’s?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Its the final stretch BG. Don’t let this one slip away, go out there and get it.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

If BG wins will they be the first server in history to enter in third spot and take number one spot in Tier 1?

Go BG! TC sends its love! <3

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Interesting that there hasn’t been a whole lot of discussion about JQ for the past 2-3 days in this thread, and then suddenly as the gap narrows, a bunch of exploitation and hacking accusations on this page, lol. JQ finishes strong…FACT. May wanna go ahead and adapt to that.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

If BG wins will they be the first server in history to enter in third spot and take number one spot in Tier 1?

Negative. SoS did it here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA

Also, even if BG won this match, we wouldn’t actually gain enough rating to take the #1 spot from JQ anyways.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Negative. SoS did it here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA

Also, even if BG won this match, we wouldn’t actually gain enough rating to take the #1 spot from JQ anyways.

Aw, I was hoping for you guys. And yeah I didn’t mean you’d be green server next week, just that typically it’s very hard to go from third spot to first in any match, let alone Tier 1.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Interesting that there hasn’t been a whole lot of discussion about JQ for the past 2-3 days in this thread, and then suddenly as the gap narrows, a bunch of exploitation and hacking accusations on this page, lol. JQ finishes strong…FACT. May wanna go ahead and adapt to that.

BG thinks they are good because they get a horde of players, but JQ is just a better server in general.

It was an SoR player who made the accusations.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

BG thinks they are good because they get a horde of players, but JQ is just a better server in general.

Well, I won’t sleight the entire server…but the accusations (without any proof whatsoever), are pretty lame. Win or lose, just fight hard. The match has been incredibly close, I mean honestly, 1K difference six days into a Tier 1 match? Awesome. Don’t sully it with a bunch of “he said, she said”.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Wow nice time for a update

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

It wasn’t [PRX].

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

Interesting that you didn’t say a kitten thing for the past 2-3 days until now. You just need some JQ pom poms to complete the trolling.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

It’s been a great match. Who cares about scoreboard posturing or exploit accusations. The actions of an individual are often painted as an entire server and that is wrong.

It’s going to be a fight to the finish; may the best server win.

Score update for those of us away from home and yearning for combat?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

drwookie.6391

Wow nice time for a update

Ya tell me about it. We were rushing as fast as we could to BG garri, but couldnn’t make it in time

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

It was an SoR player who made the accusations.

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good trolling.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Tons of reports of JQ exploiting near the final stretch. Seriously guys? This is Ironic, considering when BG first made it to T1 you guys were saying our entire server was orb hacking.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

got a horde of players, but JQ is just a better server in general.

Irony much?

-KNT- BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: orcrez.7501

orcrez.7501

Funny how BG is pulling out all their tricks just to keep from losing the top spot. Lets see how long they can keep that up for :-P
and the race continues…

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I’m walking JQ yaks.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451