4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

To the guy who just bumped our recruitment thread just now, thanks for the help. We really stopped it after we got the little SEA coverage we needed, but you took your time to actually bring it alive so thanks for your support.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

why not settle it like real men get the biggest, most brainless zerg you can muster, then have at it! =D

I think that FA tried to follow your advice: they mustered their biggest zerg and attacked TCBL with about 60 people earlier.

Since it was TCs off-time, TC couldn’t field their biggest zerg and only had to defend with 30 people.

In case you were wondering, TCBL is still as green as green goes. After being wiped (only) once inside TCBL Bay, FA left the map looking for easier targets.

Until we meet again!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

In case you were wondering, TCBL is still as green as green goes.

Why didn’t you say grass? There’s nothing wrong with grass. Even slangy grass. The from the earthy ground grass. Not sylvari. We’re not grass. We’re woodier than grass. I think.

Good old grass. And young grass. Even middle aged grass is cool. Except when it’s too cool. Or too hot.

But grass proves that it is in fact easy being green. Except when it’s not green. Sometimes it’s yellow. Sometimes it’s brown. Sometimes it’s even gray or black, but not for long, then that’s sort of ashy.

But most grass is green and lawny. And there’s been so much "get off my lawn" a moderator showed up. Seriously, worry about your own lawn, unless your neighbor is paying you rent. Or borrowed your mower. Or didn’t share his grass.

This is where normally end with FINGER! MOON!, but concerning server relations, this time it’s more, "Grow your own grass, don’t be an... a dolyak."

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Why didn’t you say grass? There’s nothing wrong with grass. Even slangy grass. The from the earthy ground grass. Not sylvari. We’re not grass. We’re woodier than grass. I think.

Good old grass. And young grass. Even middle aged grass is cool. Except when it’s too cool. Or too hot.

But grass proves that it is in fact easy being green. Except when it’s not green. Sometimes it’s yellow. Sometimes it’s brown. Sometimes it’s even gray or black, but not for long, then that’s sort of ashy.

But most grass is green and lawny. And there’s been so much “get off my lawn” a moderator showed up. Seriously, worry about your own lawn, unless your neighbor is paying you rent. Or borrowed your mower. Or didn’t share his grass.

This is where normally end with FINGER! MOON!, but concerning server relations, this time it’s more, “Grow your own grass, don’t be an… a dolyak.”

I think you’ve had enough grass..

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

But most grass is green and lawny. And there’s been so much “get off my lawn” a moderator showed up. Seriously, worry about your own lawn, unless your neighbor is paying you rent. Or borrowed your mower. Or didn’t share his grass.

This is where normally end with FINGER! MOON!, but concerning server relations, this time it’s more, “Grow your own grass, don’t be an… a dolyak.”

lol Wyldkat, sorry had to borrow your Finger..moon stuff earlier since someone was missing your posts :p

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Wow you guys added three pages from the time I went to sleep until I woke up. Looks like the trolls will have some good eating tonight will all the bites they got today =P

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

TC is losing, we’re nice, because our opponents are happy dominating us and get all cutesy with TC to play with their food. We don’t mind.

TC is winning, we get defensive, because our opponents are not happy losing and start flinging all sorts of reasons for losing. We do mind.

We can’t control the course of this thread’s direction, but we have the most people trying to get it back on track with SUPERB people from KN and a few from FA helping in this regard. It’s a group effort on all three servers, not one.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Soooooo,.. about this weeks matchup.

Anybody um…… i got nothin

Maybe i should give a shout out to the forum moderator who keeps feeling a need to delete my posts. GG sir/maam

Glad to see i’m one of your favourites.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I think you’ve had enough grass..

"More dolyakbell!" doesn’t have the same ring as cowbell. Neither does "more sylvari!".

lol Wyldkat, sorry had to borrow your Finger..moon stuff earlier since someone was missing your posts :p

I’m always happy to give someone the finger. Mooning is fun too. I live to ruin everyone else’s seriousness, while seriously playing.

On an unrelated but WvW note, Epidemic condimancer is NOT working for me. Feels too clunky, and I roam alone too much. My sig does say Loner for a reason ^^

Looks like the trolls will have some good eating tonight...

They could eat grass. TC’s green grass. Yep. Help is always appreciated.

Boo TC! YaY FA! All that. *blows a raspberry*

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Good fights last night in KNBL. I think I got like 7 WvW ranks there against that big TC zerg.

I helped complete guild missions.

It was very rewarding to know that I didn’t have to participate in WvW on a Thursday night because TC had amounted an insurmountable lead.

If TC wasn’t winning by tens of thousands of points I would have had a guilty conscience.

7 PvP ranks sounds like a really nice consolation prize though.

Congrats!

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask you to stick to topic and discuss the matchup and refrain from accusing servers of inappropriate actions.

Thanks for your understanding.

I love you.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

You know what this thread hasn’t discussed? The two hour time shift. Which server will benefit or be hurt by it? I suspect TC might get the most benefit, they usually do fairly well during EU time (god knows FA doesn’t have a presence then). Then again it is kind of in a weird limbo now, not EU but not NA either.

Regardless, a lot of NA prime guilds will have trouble getting their full force into WvW it seems, as a lot of them will still be at work/school or at least returning from when reset occurs.

At the very least it will be interesting to see how it plays out for us on FA, reset weekend is typically where we are strongest. I hope the new time doesn’t undermine that.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Good fights last night in KNBL. I think I got like 7 WvW ranks there against that big TC zerg.

I helped complete guild missions.

It was very rewarding to know that I didn’t have to participate in WvW on a Thursday night because TC had amounted an insurmountable lead.

If TC wasn’t winning by tens of thousands of points I would have had a guilty conscience.

7 PvP ranks sounds like a really nice consolation prize though.

Congrats!

it’s easy to play and have fun when ppt doesn’t give you a guilty conscience

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Expunge.4926

my goodness, TC really got defensive about the transfers. FA gets defensive when guilds like PINK, DIS, and sometimes TSL challenge FA’s ability to pvp then respond to FA’s challenges by saying they wipe FA all the time and point to the scoreboard like it demonstrates anything other than coverage.

I guess we all know how to troll the other server now

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

You know what this thread hasn’t discussed? The two hour time shift.

I don’t like it, because I don’t like change. I actually had a shrink tell me this. YOU THINK?

But as East Coast U.S., argh, now I get home from work and it’s time to go straight into WvW, or sit there queued? Things were okay before daylight savings. Things were great now. I get home, do my thing, squeeze in the PvP daily stuff and then get my WvW on.

I’ll have to see how it flies, but initial impression is BLERGH. Doesn’t everyone know? There IS NO world beyond the eastern coast of America.

There’s only one source of guilt, and that’s the person who feels it. Even if that’s not exactly what the court tells me.

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

There IS NO world beyond the eastern coast of America.

What you mean is “There is no world beyond America.” That’s patriotism right there.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

I guess I see things differently… but I also grew up in a generation where they actually kept score in little league.

BTW, is your participation trophy in blue or red?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

You can spin it however you want.

There was no “spin” on it, she said it accurately. There were people arguing over that issue in that thread. People were aware of how loyal the DB guilds were, and most of em believe there’s no chance of em transferring over. Yet most of you seem to believe that the whole TC seem to support this.

Anyways, why do I get the feeling most people can’t get over this whole transfer deal eh “Fort Jaspenwood”? Since we’re all going down the memory lane here, does anyone recall the FA/CD/IOJ match?

well let me tell u this:i was in their ts when the decision was made and we did not contact them, IOJ contacted us! AVTR made a guild called [PRO] please join our ts or something like that and we got invited to their ts. 30min later we had transfers starting no gold involved. they were impressed with how we all worked together even though we had low population.

The next day all other FA guild were like OMG what happened?Our IOJ members that joined were awesome and we have formed a great community with them.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

Oh one last thing before I go (wow I posted a lot this morning)…

FA is doing a charity pledge drive for the Boston bombings this coming reset week. You can find all the details here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/FA-Giving-Back-to-the-Community/first#post1859016

But I just wanted to bump it here and encourage everyone from all servers to participate. As much as we get caught up in it, this is still just a game and the world goes on regardless of our petty squabbles here. I for one am thankful that I get to enjoy this game and read these forums with relative comfort, knowing that not everyone is as fortunate. Cheers all =)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

I guess I see things differently… but I also grew up in a generation where they actually kept score in little league.

Everyone plays the game how they want. Respect that decision and move on.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

Everyone plays the game how they want. Respect that decision and move on.

Agreed.

I respect people that play the game just to have fun, because winning isn’t everything.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Expunge.4926

I suppose we all do… but I also matured in a generation where I learned how to tell when keeping score really matters.

My participation trophy is in gold just like yours

(edited by Expunge.4926)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

I suppose we all do… but I also matured in a generation where I learned how to tell when keeping score really matters.

Exactly.

There are some games where we really need to keep score, and other games where we shouldn’t.

Couldn’t agree more!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

The difference is that the IoJ guilds came to us. We didn’t approach them. I’m not too familiar with how KN got theirs…but the reason for this drama (at least my understanding) is that it became quite apparent (from quite a few posts now) that TC will gladly cripple other servers to make their server even bigger for that precious win.

Please stop. There are entire threads on the FA forums devoted to recruiting guilds away from other servers. One of your guild leaders bragged about setting up meetings with a KN guild (Ph I believe) and approaching several others. She was applauded for her efforts.

I have fond memories of FA just whining about TC having no skill.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

You can spin it however you want.

There was no “spin” on it, she said it accurately. There were people arguing over that issue in that thread. People were aware of how loyal the DB guilds were, and most of em believe there’s no chance of em transferring over. Yet most of you seem to believe that the whole TC seem to support this.

Anyways, why do I get the feeling most people can’t get over this whole transfer deal eh “Fort Jaspenwood”? Since we’re all going down the memory lane here, does anyone recall the FA/CD/IOJ match?

well let me tell u this:i was in their ts when the decision was made and we did not contact them, IOJ contacted us! AVTR made a guild called [PRO] please join our ts or something like that and we got invited to their ts. 30min later we had transfers starting no gold involved. they were impressed with how we all worked together even though we had low population.

The next day all other FA guild were like OMG what happened?Our IOJ members that joined were awesome and we have formed a great community with them.

The one you quoted wasn’t even about IOJ, it was about Dragonbrand. It was on your very own recruitment topic.

Source: Fort Aspenwood Needs Your Sea EU Guilds

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Fort-aspenwood-needs-your-SEA-EU-guilds/page/2

With interesting quotes such as:

We are as a server looking to fill our time coverage gap. SEA/EU we NEED you. We strive to create a competitive server to bring better overall stability to the higher end tiers. Better competition makes for better game play which makes for more fun and more loot. Everyone wins. We are never happy. We always want more. There’s never enough people for us to kill. Join us, you will not regret it. We will do everything in our power to make the transition seamless.

But when we filled our coverage, we broke the tier…

24 hour coverage is what we want It’s in everyone’s best interest.

Yea, we’re just that evil here. Does anyone even remember the time each three server were recruiting to fill their coverage gaps? Didja guys want TC to wait for a lil bit?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You mean to tell me all 16 guilds … None of them had any conversations with representatives from BT / RET / HOPE etc?

Someone seems to be having trouble telling the difference between a “push” style conversation and a “pull” style conversation.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

Ya know, even us loners get gold medal credit for getting to the cap circle before it flips. YaY!

Ye Gods, a red or blue or even green trophy? That would look FUGLY!

To Shrouded, and everyone else for that matter, "everyone’s best interests" only gets used in place of "my best interests" to sound nice. It even sounds generous. Dare I say noble. The phrase itself always makes me all suspicious in that checking my pockets way.

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I’m guessing you guys were doing the “pull” style seeing that “push” sounds like it’s forced. Yea, that’s sounds much better.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

You know what this thread hasn’t discussed? The two hour time shift. Which server will benefit or be hurt by it? I suspect TC might get the most benefit, they usually do fairly well during EU time (god knows FA doesn’t have a presence then). Then again it is kind of in a weird limbo now, not EU but not NA either.

Regardless, a lot of NA prime guilds will have trouble getting their full force into WvW it seems, as a lot of them will still be at work/school or at least returning from when reset occurs.

At the very least it will be interesting to see how it plays out for us on FA, reset weekend is typically where we are strongest. I hope the new time doesn’t undermine that.

It remains to be seen but I think TC will be hurt by this. I know I will miss my second reset in 4 months because of this. My guess is a lot of guild groups will be hurt by this as we will just be streaming in as the queue lottery allows until pretty late tonight.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Chaba.5410

There is no difference between FA’s acquisition of IoJ guilds and TC’s acquisition of CD guilds. If you remove the bias you will see that both instances are practically the same and arguing otherwise just means you are digging yourself a hole without having all the facts.

And what are the facts, hrm? You are such the expert on Fort Aspenwood facts, I can tell!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Anyone got a score update btw?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

You mean to tell me all 16 guilds that moved from IoJ to FA came to the decision on their own and just gathered their belongings and left IoJ. None of them had any conversations with representatives from BT / RET / HOPE etc? Or that the first IoJ guild to move over from IoJ to FA did not act as a proxy FA representative to convince the others to come on board as well?

Well….they decided to transfer without any coercing from us. Then they probably talked to some FA and I’m guessing we said sure and then….they came.

I think this is getting dragged on a little bit.

If you dug in a little bit and researched the scenario you will realize that my scenario is a lot more likely than yours (fantasy scenario). Guilds do not make a decision to jump servers without giving it lot of thought, in order to get their information they have to talk to the destination servers representatives. Those representatives try their best to convince guilds to choose said server. That ‘convincing’ is known as active recruitment. It does not matter if FA approached IoJ first or if IoJ approached FA first at the end of the day active recruiting does take place.

For the record: In this last instance CD guilds inquired about TC as well. I had talked to them months ago (before paid transfers ended ) but they recently tackled the idea of transferring and contacted us. So yes, its the same situation.

You so obviously have no clue what you’re talking about.

Also, that’s 2 of my posts that were civil and not trolling that have been infracted and removed while the obviously trolling posts I was responding to are still up. Looks like someone can’t take what they dish out.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I feel really sorry for the Tarnished Coast players who don’t want their server to be in Tier 1.

Chaba Tangnu

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I feel really sorry for the Tarnished Coast players who don’t want their server to be in Tier 1.

I don’t, but if it happens it happens. TC always starts out at the bottom everytime they go up a tier. That much is consistent…..

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

I’ll just say one thing, no one seems to talk about the lower tiers t7 (I don’t know the coverage or recruits they’ve had) but just watching the score over a few weeks; HoD came in first by a fair bit a few weeks ago now it’s in last. I bring this up to say that one server dominates one week then loses the next. Just because it’s a higher tier doesn’t mean there can’t be upsets. Now lets take the fighting back in-game pls and may everyone’s inventory be full all week.

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Take heart in the fact you won’t have to worry for long. Usually about a week. *cheesy grin*

EVERYONE always starts out at the bottom every time they go up a tier. That much is consistent...

Tada! *cheesier grin*

Now, someone get me some wine to go with mah cheesey.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Expunge.4926

Exactly.

There are some games where we really need to keep score, and other games where we shouldn’t.

Couldn’t agree more!

Not exactly!

I was actually trying to say the score in video games shouldn’t matter enough for anyone to be developing a guilty conscience over.. and some other things about maturity and understanding (:

I thought we were speaking the same language!

(edited by Expunge.4926)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Take heart in the fact you won’t have to worry for long. Usually about a week. cheesy grin

EVERYONE always starts out at the bottom every time they go up a tier. That much is consistent…

Tada! cheesier grin

Now, someone get me some wine to go with mah cheesey.

Umm [points at Kain]…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

I wonder how free trials will affect the matchup this weekend.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I hate getting involved in another tier’s matchups, but I can’t help but remember it wasn’t even 3 months ago when TC gave SoR so much heat and hate for recruiting and then complaining how they ruined the matchup and how SoR was the bad guy.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Everyone smile…. here, has a GW2 Kitty

Attachments:

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

I’ll just say one thing, no one seems to talk about the lower tiers t7 (I don’t know the coverage or recruits they’ve had) but just watching the score over a few weeks; HoD came in first by a fair bit a few weeks ago now it’s in last. I bring this up to say that one server dominates one week then loses the next. Just because it’s a higher tier doesn’t mean there can’t be upsets. Now lets take the fighting back in-game pls and may everyone’s inventory be full all week.

I think a lot of that has to do with the few days of free transfers to lower population servers, accompanied with the artificial ratings boost to tier 8 to help give them a shot at moving up. It did change the balance down there a bit

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Everyone smile…. here, has a GW2 Kitty

Is that why everyone on the forums seems to always be talking about kittens?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

I hate getting involved in another tier’s matchups, but I can’t help but remember it wasn’t even 3 months ago when TC gave SoR so much heat and hate for recruiting and then complaining how they ruined the matchup and how SoR was the bad guy.

Ok I will bite. We didn’t give them heat for recruiting. Well most didn’t, what most people were upset about is they gamed the system to stay in tier 2 as to be able to continue farming.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

As for the change in reset time, I do think it benefits TC. They have a fairly strong militia base while FA and KA do rely a bit on their big guilds more so than their developing and improving militias. In addition, TC does have a strong EU presence, which will have more time to participate than over prior reset times.

How are guilds on other servers planning on dealing with ques? Have your players get into whatever map they can while waiting to get into the one their guild is in?

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

I think a lot of that has to do with the few days of free transfers to lower population servers, accompanied with the artificial ratings boost to tier 8 to help give them a shot at moving up. It did change the balance down there a bit

Possibly but a few friends of mine on HoD still say it’s an off and on thing they have people one week and not the next or the other server seems to wake up and fight. Either way it’s just an observation I think t2 (and maybe t1) could be the same. Just my 2 cents though

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Ruq.5396

As for the change in reset time, I do think it benefits TC. They have a fairly strong militia base while FA and KA do rely a bit on their big guilds more so than their developing and improving militias. In addition, TC does have a strong EU presence, which will have more time to participate than over prior reset times.

How are guilds on other servers planning on dealing with ques? Have your players get into whatever map they can while waiting to get into the one their guild is in?

I know that the majority of TC guilds have a large issue with the change. Will the maps fill up? Yes I am sure of that, but if it will be large, organized guild groups or smaller, less organized groups I am unsure of.

I know we have told our members if they are online at reset to get into a set map and try to organize. I do know we may have a lack of commanders at reset though.

Commander Ruq
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Someone found something wrong with GW2 Kitty...

I’m... I’m just... I got nothing. I’m gonna just go drool in the corner.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Ruq.5396

Someone found something wrong with GW2 Kitty…

I’m… I’m just… I got nothing. I’m gonna just go drool in the corner.

We must spread the love of GW2 Kitty. Let the world know GW2 Kitty loves you, and we love GW2 Kitty.

ALL HAIL GW2 KITTY.

Commander Ruq
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

You so obviously have no clue what you’re talking about.

Also, that’s 2 of my posts that were civil and not trolling that have been infracted and removed while the obviously trolling posts I was responding to are still up. Looks like someone can’t take what they dish out.

Have not reported a single one of your posts. Please do not jump to conclusions. I drool at opportunities to stamp on stupidity and irrational thought why would I report any of your posts.

Me not having a clue about recruitment is what has allowed me to recruit many of the same guilds you guys were unable to with your “inactive – we clearly do not talk to other guilds from other servers and Q.Q when they choose somewhere else to go- recruiting style”

So much anger, so much jumping to conclusions yourself.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood