4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I find it funny that someone from Kain makes a nice post wishing BG the best and people from SoR are the ones that jump all over it. You talk about BG’s forum warriors yet your being negative and disrespectful.

And for the record BG wasn’t “nice” to kain because we were winning. We were nice because they are a amazing server full of upstanding players! It was a pleasure to to have fought them and I’m sure a lot of BG would feel the same. If I remember right the first week Kain was in T2 with us, it wasn’t all cupcakes and rainbows…the difference is the forum trolls were far and few between.

Try to read some of the posts from SoR’s perspective. How would you like to be called lapdogs, cowards etc
Few weeks ago, it was SoR doesnt deserve to be in T1, Kain should come up etc
2v1 talk has been going since first week

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Soooooo how about some score updates instead of all you peeps making up stuff and QQ’ing on the forums all day?

More Asura score updates and less QQ plz

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

Try this site for updated score: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Jade Quarry – 87 395
Blackgate – 66 250
Sanctum of Rall – 73 093

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Jade Quarry – 87 395
Blackgate – 66 250
Sanctum of Rall – 73 093

TY Sir!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Wait, millenium is current?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I find it funny that someone from Kain makes a nice post wishing BG the best and people from SoR are the ones that jump all over it. You talk about BG’s forum warriors yet your being negative and disrespectful.

And for the record BG wasn’t “nice” to kain because we were winning. We were nice because they are a amazing server full of upstanding players! It was a pleasure to to have fought them and I’m sure a lot of BG would feel the same. If I remember right the first week Kain was in T2 with us, it wasn’t all cupcakes and rainbows…the difference is the forum trolls were far and few between.

Try to read some of the posts from SoR’s perspective. How would you like to be called lapdogs, cowards etc

^^^ The BG forum warriors have been insulting SoR since the early days of t2. To sit there and pretend like they don’t have just as many forum warriors as SoR is laughable.
I don’t remember SoR having any issues with SoS/TC in the threads btw.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Ok everyone just chill out. It’s decided. If BG implodes we are all moving to KN and dragging them back up to hell with us. Then we will introduce Choo to War Machine and no ones skills will ever go off again till the end of time!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

^^^ The BG forum warriors have been insulting SoR since the early days of t2. To sit there and pretend like they don’t have just as many forum warriors as SoR is laughable.
I don’t remember SoR having any issues with SoS/TC in the threads btw.

I think the main underlying factor is that those match up threads had TC in it which turns each troll post into rainbows and unicorns. Also they had mass reporting whenever a troll posted and it would be deleted almost within 5 minutes.

To be honest BG and SoR both have intense forum warriors. Every server does but it depends on how everyone else reacts to these forum warriors that decides whether the match up threads will be bickering back and forth.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I know those posts were made and it was a perspective from a few “forum warriors” not the collective of BG. Also I’m sorry that anyone said that SoR doesn’t deserve to be in T1 and thats clearly not the case. The discussion I was part of talking about Kain taking SoR’s spot in T1 had nothing to do with who deserved to be here, rather (at the time) Kain’s coverage would have complemented BG’s better to take on JQ. That discussion went south when people started bring up 2v1 and other things negative about SoR and 2v1/lapdog ect had nothing to do with the reasons I brought up when talking about Kain.

You have to understand that there are quite few people from both SoR and BG that are not representing there respective servers correctly and are making both servers look horrible. I personally can’t speak for BG as a whole just like you can’t speak for SoR as a whole but BG is a great server with a lot of respectable players and guilds. I would assume SoR is the same. It’s sad that our servers are judged by the small few that post on these forums. <3

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Best part about this is the fact that you (select few) from SoR keep bring up 2v1…QQing and QQing…good times…

What? Are you even reading the posts here?

The only complaints I see about being 2v1’d are coming from BG. You might want to try reading a few things again and make note of sarcasm use. Geeeeesh.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

albotelho.2931

Wait, millenium is current?

Not current, but it informs the last time it was updated. Just take a look at the message under the button Submit Score for each tier.

Ultimate Legion [UL]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

albotelho.2931

Jade Quarry – 87 395
Blackgate – 66 250
Sanctum of Rall – 73 093

TY Sir!

You are welcome.

Ultimate Legion [UL]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

It appears most of the posters here have forgotten the laws of the T1 matchup which has resulted in a large number of posts discussing said laws. Allow me to reproduce them here, so that we can all look them over and move on to simply discussing score, tactics, battles, etc.

1. Jade Quarry has full coverage 24/7/365. The time zone does not matter, they have more people than you. Despite the fact that JQ always out-numbers their opponents, they still run away from any and all fights where they don’t out-number their opponents at least 10 to 1.

2. Jade Quarry only plays PPT. They have no skill, they form massive zergs and bind the 1 key to their foreheads which they then smash repeatedly against the nearest hard object until you and all your friends are dead.

3. Blackgate pays guilds from other servers to join them. They have 3 contracts for guilds considering a transfer and all are non-negotiable. The rate for a small guild is 250g and a Quaggan back-pack, a medium guild can expect 500g and 2 superior arrow carts, and a large guild will receive 999g, 10 omega golems and a partridge in a pear tree.

4. Only bandwagon guilds transferred to Blackgate. Blackgate is always double-teamed by SoR and JQ. If they were not double-teamed they would be winning T1 because none of the members of Blackgate actually sleep. Everyone knows that bandwagoners never sleep because they are so excited about being on the bandwagon. Occasionally, Map Chat on the Blackgate BL completely breaks down into a raucous discussion about the bandwagon and its many wondrous and delightful traits.

5. Blackgate commanders are the best commanders. SoR and JQ commanders typically score between 800 – 1,100 while all Blackgate commanders score 1,337.

6. Any guilds that transferred to SoR are not bandwagon guilds. They transferred in due to SoR’s amazing community which includes (but is not limited to) the following amenities: Community pool with diving board, natural area and public park, three separate tennis courts with lights and 24hr restrooms.

7. SoR does not care about PPT unless they care about PPT, and they will let you know when they care about PPT. It is not your place to comment about when SoR is caring about the PPT. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

^ lol that post just made my day

Thanks for lightening up the mood

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Ok everyone just chill out. It’s decided. If BG implodes we are all moving to KN and dragging them back up to hell with us. Then we will introduce Choo to War Machine and no ones skills will ever go off again till the end of time!

What?!?! Bandwagoners leaving to create another supposed OP stacked server to try and overthrow JQ. Color me surprised!

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

OMG Pixels just covered everything in one post. Ladies and gentleman we are done here. Goodnight!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: rsegames.3916

rsegames.3916

It appears most of the posters here have forgotten the laws of the T1 matchup which has resulted in a large number of posts discussing said laws. Allow me to reproduce them here, so that we can all look them over and move on to simply discussing score, tactics, battles, etc.

1. Jade Quarry has full coverage 24/7/365. The time zone does not matter, they have more people than you. Despite the fact that JQ always out-numbers their opponents, they still run away from any and all fights where they don’t out-number their opponents at least 10 to 1.

2. Jade Quarry only plays PPT. They have no skill, they form massive zergs and bind the 1 key to their foreheads which they then smash repeatedly against the nearest hard object until you and all your friends are dead.

3. Blackgate pays guilds from other servers to join them. They have 3 contracts for guilds considering a transfer and all are non-negotiable. The rate for a small guild is 250g and a Quaggan back-pack, a medium guild can expect 500g and 2 superior arrow carts, and a large guild will receive 999g, 10 omega golems and a partridge in a pear tree.

4. Only bandwagon guilds transferred to Blackgate. Blackgate is always double-teamed by SoR and JQ. If they were not double-teamed they would be winning T1 because none of the members of Blackgate actually sleep. Everyone knows that bandwagoners never sleep because they are so excited about being on the bandwagon. Occasionally, Map Chat on the Blackgate BL completely breaks down into a raucous discussion about the bandwagon and its many wondrous and delightful traits.

5. Blackgate commanders are the best commanders. SoR and JQ commanders typically score between 800 – 1,100 while all Blackgate commanders score 1,337.

6. Any guilds that transferred to SoR are not bandwagon guilds. They transferred in due to SoR’s amazing community which includes (but is not limited to) the following amenities: Community pool with diving board, natural area and public park, three separate tennis courts with lights and 24hr restrooms.

7. SoR does not care about PPT unless they care about PPT, and they will let you know when they care about PPT. It is not your place to comment about when SoR is caring about the PPT. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Cobra retreat!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

What?!?! Bandwagoners leaving to create another supposed OP stacked server to try and overthrow JQ. Color me surprised!

People like you are why this thread is toxic

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I think the more apparent double team that we see on BG is during the SEA hours.

If we are going to be realistic, the effort FoO puts forth carries JQ. It’s the same effort that MERC put forth on SoS (except with triple the numbers). The borderlands get reset during SEA time, waypoints go up, and NA holds. JQ has a lot more players though, so EU and late-NA are not ghost towns.

The problem is that FoO goes from JQ BL Blue ->BG BL Garrison -> Blue keeps elsewhere -> done. We can’t hold (unless our NA’s stay up) T3 keeps against 3 queued borderlands, and this pressure is not felt by SoR.

The other maps/timezones, it’s a matter of who is commanding and what the situation is, but I don’t think 2v1 or double team is ever usually said unless it is to invoke it on JQ.

If SoR wants to win (and subsequently, utilize its new SEA transfers) you’re going to need to scout where BG is getting pushed and instantly mobilize to take T3 stuff from JQ. If FoO can be pressured during that timezone then they can no longer make every map green. You may be inviting them to attack you for the first time, but you’ll never win without shutting them down.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

Holy cow that was such a great post Pixels…the only thing you left out is that it IS Jed’s birthday every day of the year!

Let’s just have WM move to either BG or SoR and have a once and for all match up of ages! I really believe that if either of those two servers got WM it would make T1 the ultimate tier and the matches would be crazy close every single week. In truth I think if SoR got WM they would provide the best competition for JQ but who knows.

Oh and btw…Happy Birthday Jed!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

SoR does feel the pressure from FoO. And we deal with that pressure. Sometimes we are able to beat them off, sometimes we cant.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

SoR does feel the pressure from FoO. And we deal with that pressure. Sometimes we are able to beat them off, sometimes we cant.

That just sounds sooooo wrong.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Churchill.8714

Your Garrison isn’t #1 on their hit list every night was more my point.

We do see them hit you, but your BL is never green unless we’ve got nothing on the map and no one to fight them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

War Machine isn’t going anywhere. They put a lot of working into making KN what it is.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Looking for 1v1s. Whisper me in game!

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

I am not saying anyone is going anywhere but as it stands unless there are some serious transfers outside of Prime-time NA to provide Foo with some serious competition I do not see much of a change in T1 or T2.

If War Machine transferred to either BG or SoR than they would instantly compete with JQ. Oddly enough even the server that did not have WM transfer to them would stand more of a chance since the amazing point tick Foo provides us with every day would be lessened meaning less drastic increases in points and more chances to pull off the big W!

Or maybe what Kaineng needs is some big transfers to them during NA Prime-time.

Either way…either Foo needs to retire or some other guild in T1 needs to provide them with more competition.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

@Mike.3742 You man bro? It was a joke post learn to laugh a little.

@Transfers talk

I think if WM was to transfer to any T1 server it would throw the whole system out of whack again. They would give FoO competition but that would leave the 3rd server pretty much crushed under the weight of 2 super zerg servers running around trying to cap everything. We think its bad when FoO brings 60-80 and pounds down our gate now. One can only think of what it would be like with another 60-80 man knocking on your other door. There would be no fighting it you would get trampled.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

This in a nutshell . It would take an actual alliance to beat JQ at this point. Problem is 3rd place would really get the shaft

We could always merge BG server and SoR server.

You know that won’t happen, although a collapse from a big server with the transfers aimed at either server could do the trick.

Hey, u still missing T1 lol

Not at all, but I still do have some friends in T1 so I am interested in seeing where that match-up is headed. :p

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

I think what Churchill said is going to be more realistic. Looking at #1 as the main enemy and start exploiting their movements. Preying on the Foo scraps is just making everyone weaker

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Score Update /morechars

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

@Mike.3742 You man bro? It was a joke post learn to laugh a little.

@Transfers talk

I think if WM was to transfer to any T1 server it would throw the whole system out of whack again. They would give FoO competition but that would leave the 3rd server pretty much crushed under the weight of 2 super zerg servers running around trying to cap everything. We think its bad when FoO brings 60-80 and pounds down our gate now. One can only think of what it would be like with another 60-80 man knocking on your other door. There would be no fighting it you would get trampled.

I’d be ok with that! If they picked SoR my only request would be to not kill me and let me lag around and watch them.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I think the more apparent double team that we see on BG is during the SEA hours.

If we are going to be realistic, the effort FoO puts forth carries JQ. It’s the same effort that MERC put forth on SoS (except with triple the numbers). The borderlands get reset during SEA time, waypoints go up, and NA holds. JQ has a lot more players though, so EU and late-NA are not ghost towns.

The problem is that FoO goes from JQ BL Blue ->BG BL Garrison -> Blue keeps elsewhere -> done. We can’t hold (unless our NA’s stay up) T3 keeps against 3 queued borderlands, and this pressure is not felt by SoR.

The other maps/timezones, it’s a matter of who is commanding and what the situation is, but I don’t think 2v1 or double team is ever usually said unless it is to invoke it on JQ.

If SoR wants to win (and subsequently, utilize its new SEA transfers) you’re going to need to scout where BG is getting pushed and instantly mobilize to take T3 stuff from JQ. If FoO can be pressured during that timezone then they can no longer make every map green. You may be inviting them to attack you for the first time, but you’ll never win without shutting them down.

JQ has an equal sized zerg in sor BL when foo is in BG BL…. trust me, we feel the pressure.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Your Garrison isn’t #1 on their hit list every night was more my point.

We do see them hit you, but your BL is never green unless we’ve got nothing on the map and no one to fight them.

I can think of other reasons our garrison isnt green…. like um…. we defend it?

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

So some guy posts rumors or speculation … and we on kain chose not to post the private matters, and forums explode with whats ifs and WM moving … I guess I need popcorn then. Sometimes … the nature of humans (especially conspiracy theories) is very interesting to see.

~ X, Kaineng… and yes I’ll be on the battlefield alongside everyone who does WvW nightly regardless of tag

Truth of the matter, we only lost a bit of NA presence folks. And with no queues … I’m sure we’ll fill it back up very soon.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Toot toot!!!!!

Obviously you’re blind to not see the pressure SoR are under during Oceanic/SEA.

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Score update from my not-so-cute asuran!

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

So some guy posts rumors or speculation … and we on kain chose not to post the private matters, and forums explode with whats ifs and WM moving … I guess I need popcorn then. Sometimes … the nature of humans (especially conspiracy theories) is very interesting to see.

~ X, Kaineng… and yes I’ll be on the battlefield alongside everyone who does WvW nightly regardless of tag

Truth of the matter, we only lost a bit of NA presence folks. And with no queues … I’m sure we’ll fill it back up very soon.

So WM is moving to BG !?! Just kidding. We were just using WM as an example because its the largest Ocean guild we are familiar with besides Foo. Sorry about your NA, didn’t know any of that was going on

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I see … no worries on the NA, lots of NA folks come and go, these guys just stopped playing gw2 altogether to move to another game, cough cough. Still have many NA guilds, many bigger than they were.

But we’ll fill in there shoes soon enough. Hope everyone up here is enjoying the battles, always interested in keeping an eye on the t1 thread and how the week progresses. Never a dull moment

Best of luck on the battlefields tonight

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

must not touch each other

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Score update . . . . . . . .

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

must not touch each other

Lol.

JQ has WP at Hills,Bay & Garr.

Too bad BGBL is the priority.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

Or maybe it is just easier to take and hold a non upgraded keep? Taking upgraded and sieged keeps takes time and manpower. Both are in short supply this time of day.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CriSPeH.8512

^ Yup always easier to go after the easiest target in a grp of 3.
(funny how they managed to get them to the point of fully upgraded, guess everyone musta been busy doing something else)

And ppl claim 2v1 never happens!

Can’t blame the players, its the way the game is designed.

(edited by CriSPeH.8512)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Actually, it isn’t designed to be that way. Orbs are supposed to make the other 2 servers attack the strongest one. Without orbs in the game, it is broken and therefore the current state is WHY orbs existed in the first place. If you don’t understand why orbs are meant to exist, you don’t understand how WvW was meant to be balanced. (Hint: it isn’t by having equal population)

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CriSPeH.8512

Actually, it isn’t designed to be that way. Orbs are supposed to make the other 2 servers attack the strongest one. Without orbs in the game, it is broken and therefore the current state is WHY orbs existed in the first place. If you don’t understand why orbs are meant to exist, you don’t understand how WvW was meant to be balanced. (Hint: it isn’t by having equal population)

I agree.
But there are no Orbs and haven’t been for awhile.
So right now WvW is designed to be more beneficial to always attack the weaker targets, in the largest grp possible.
Which is what happens most often.

(edited by CriSPeH.8512)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

You make the mistake in thinking that just the FoO zerg exists for JQ during SEA prime. JQ runs 3 full 80 man teams in that time slot, the FoO zerg that flips between JQ/BG, the TKG/friends that sits in SoR, and the mixed guild EB group.

We would push during that slot if we could but we struggle to just hold our map/EB as we’re typically outnumbered on both.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Churchill.8714

I am very aware of how many people JQ has on during that time.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Actually FoO and TKG are related.

Flakes of TKG is in a relationship with Loktar of FoO, and possibly others as well. It’s well documented. The heir they produce is prophesied to lead JQ’s SEA armies to world domination.

The JQ Community fosters such intermarriage amongst guilds for greater cohesion and bro-love to increase our strength in wvw.

We are entertaining an offer from SoR that would marry Indo to Glorious Stei for a cessation of hostilities and a continued 2v1 on BG. But since SoR has payed thousands of gold for new guilds to move to their server recently, we are afraid they might be light on the dowry.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

your excellent content

Super post, I appreciate genius when I see it. I think you have truly captured all the key points that these T1 threads contain. Certainly gave me a good chuckle

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Actually FoO and TKG are related.

Flakes of TKG is in a relationship with Loktar of FoO, and possibly others as well. It’s well documented. The heir they produce is prophesied to lead JQ’s SEA armies to world domination.

The JQ Community fosters such intermarriage amongst guilds for greater cohesion and bro-love to increase our strength in wvw.

We are entertaining an offer from SoR that would marry Indo to Glorious Stei for a cessation of hostilities and a continued 2v1 on BG. But since SoR has payed thousands of gold for new guilds to move to their server recently, we are afraid they might be light on the dowry.

Mance, this is a classic

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.