5/3 T3 Kaineng/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

I’m OK with Mag moving up or down because the blue spawn in EB is awful, ugh. Though supposedly they do want to randomize colors in the future.

Also Bronze Invader in that SS, such a sexy title. Is that Ho?

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m OK with Mag moving up or down because the blue spawn in EB is awful, ugh. Though supposedly they do want to randomize colors in the future.

Probably. I think he’s the only one above rank 150 on Mag.

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Probably. I think he’s the only one above rank 150 on Mag.

It was, he was sitting on an AC.

Edit: Also passed KN now. #magswag

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Every time someone posts this argument it blows my mind at how stupid it is. What horrid logic.

KN and YB lose after the weekend because their weekend warriors go back to PvE. Plain and simple. Mag’s WvW population stays the same throughout the week. ME, D|ERP, WaR, DFND, PYRO, NOVA, etc… all field similar numbers each and every day of the week. We don’t have an inflated weekend presence, and we don’t really have that many fairweathers. That’s why we always lose on the weekends and pull ahead during the week.

I agree that the assumption that players of x server have more RL responsibilities than those of y server has no evidence to support it. However, your alternative assumption that KN and YB lose after “their weekend warriors go back to PvE” is also lacking evidence and therefore just as illogical.

I can’t speak for Kaineng, but weekday WvW attendance drop off on YB has pretty much been a constant since the get-go. Given that it has even occurred in matches when we were winning, I doubt it could be put down purely to fairweatherism (players only turning up only when they are winning). I could be quite wrong, but I think a lot of YB has got to the point where we really don’t care about the overall score. So if you need an ‘f’ word to label us with, you can call me fickle: I WvW when I feel like it; I PvE when I feel like it; I log on when I feel like it. No amount of #magclag will change that.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Well presumably people in WvW oriented guilds will play WvW more consistently and also be more dedicated while others will just play when they’re done with their PvE or, as the YB poster said, when they feel like it. I always get the impression YB are much more laid back about their WvW. I believe Kaineng also stated they only have 1 serious NA WvW guild now.

Both KN and YB also seem to prioritize EB like this screen from last night when I got on (Mag EB zerg was moved to KNBL). Mag prioritizes borderlands and I’ve noticed if Mag BL is in serious danger, pretty much everyone on every map will know of it if they are needed.

Attachments:

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Abraxix.7693

Abraxix.7693

i’m extreemily new to WvW – i do hope someone can help me out, i’m on YAKS bend – so i understand if you’re from green / blue you won’t want to help / give the more incorrect advise, however being so new to WvW i’ve picked up a bit. in a way basically -find the blue arrow and follow it get wiped do it all over again-

what i do want to ask or is to seek advise on is…
when we’re faced with impending doom aka. a giant army running towards us or us running into a big fight….
how the heck do you know what you’re doing? is there something i’m missing: the fight begins and i’m dead…

i’m an 80 ranger, with exotic beserker gear i believ? and beserker bow / warhorn / axe – though i’ve been advised to maybe make the swap to sword….

i just have trouble even knowing if i’m attacking an enemy or if i’m helping out at all. is there something you can give as advise when a big battle starts. make sure i do X? or try THIS? just when battle starts my screen fills up with names and all i seem to do is dodge roll back to try select a target and attack and then it’s out of range and i’m dead… just looking for i suppose – game / fight advise??? there is so much that happens what should i focus on trying to do?

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

when we’re faced with impending doom aka. a giant army running towards us or us running into a big fight….
how the heck do you know what you’re doing? is there something i’m missing: the fight begins and i’m dead…

I run a full zerker longbow set on my Warrior almost exclusively now (occasionally I’ll do banner Regen support.) If graphical lag isn’t the issue you need to work on two things: coordination and self-preservation. You can still run in full berserker but you need to know when to push and when to fall back. I, personally, will never use any of my defensive CDs unless I know I’m being heavily targeted. Then I’ll blow them and switch to my Greatsword to fly on out of there. Rangers are a bit more evasive than Warriors so you should be able to get the hang of this as it goes along.

As for Zerg fights, they can seem extremely chaotic unless you know what exactly goes into them. A lot of newer people don’t, which is why you see 18 topics an hour about how “zerg fights ruin the game.” I strongly disagree with this: there are a lot of factors that go into zerg battles that people don’t realize.

If you’re running with a zerg you should try and join them on voice comms, whether your guild have one or your server. Listen to your commander and stick near him. When an engagement is about to go down it usually happens in stages:

• Stage 1: Scout – When you realize there’s a fight about to happen.
  • Stage 2: Stack – Gather your troops to buff.
  • Stage 3: Push – Ideally, you should be the first group to move. Either directly to them or flank them from the side or portal bomb them. Either way, you want to keep moving until you reach the back of their zerg. Cut them in half with your troops and then burn them from the inside-out.
  • Stage 4: ????
  • Stage 5: Loot bags!

Here are some of my favorite zerg fights from my own personal video capping. Maybe they’ll help you get an idea. Most of them have voice coms recorded as well so you can hear us talking.

I realize you’re an evil Yak and I shouldn’t be helping you for the honor of Maguuma but I like helping and subtly showing off my #magswag.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Here is what RE was up to in EB. Abraxix, notice ppl on or near cmmdr. Good way to survive such fights. I should note this went on near 5 min.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

i’m extreemily new to WvW – i do hope someone can help me out, i’m on YAKS bend – so i understand if you’re from green / blue you won’t want to help / give the more incorrect advise, however being so new to WvW i’ve picked up a bit. in a way basically -find the blue arrow and follow it get wiped do it all over again-

I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t answer you. The smarter our opponent, the more fun we have.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

@ abraxix

Welcome to wvw my friend glad to have you on Yaks. Dying is something we all do a lot of. Sometimes when we are outmanned but what the hell I go down fighting. Try researching your build I am no expert on the ranger but hey you need a different build in wvw than pve. I think you may be lacking as all your eggs are in one basket—-Berserker. I run the same myself on my ELE but death comes quickly to the enemy and me. have a look in Yaksbend.com. Introduce yourself and ask for advice you will get it readily. P.M. me if you need more info. on the alliance.

In respect to wvw numbers I think there are 2 things at play. I take my hat off to Mags—always worthy opponents. You put the numbers on the map every day by 7 days and deserve your points lead by tues/Wed. " Der ’(would not let me use last letter) is a great fighting machine organized and play as one with good communication. I love to fight them. Yaks has so much to learn from them.

Kain I feel for your loss of numbers. It must be hard during NA time. Yaks has never had a large group come or leave. The exception being our Latin American friends who are a force on their own. However your SEA group although not huge is too great for either yaks or Mags. I hope they stay with you they give you the points to keep you healthy.

Yaks has always been Pve orientated. Although I play 95 percent of my time in wvw The other guilds my own included ToG are Pve focused. Fractal Dungeons etc have there attention during the week. Winning is not everything when server jumping affects matches and tiers more than gameplay or skill. To play and have a decent fight is more important to us as a server. How we play over the weekend is balanced by other priorities during the week. It would please me to see more wvw every day but I have to accept what we have and deal with it.

Overall the scores reflect an even tier with good fighting and wins for each server at different times. If all servers were as balanced as ours then people would not jump all over the place. None of us has the numbers for t2/t1 so see you in the battlefield and may The Great Flame Lord be saved from the imposter arrow cart

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

(edited by Erinshaw.8035)

in WvW

Posted by: PBruce.4507

PBruce.4507

Here is what RE was up to in EB. Abraxix, notice ppl on or near cmmdr. Good way to survive such fights. I should note this went on near 5 min.

That was a fun battle vs KN people

MvM Guild – Sorrow´s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

@Abraxix

In case you haven’t been able to find it yet, try to ask around on your server if there is a community teamspeak or mumble server so that you can hear what the commander is saying. It really helps as it’s easy to get tunnel vision when you are sieging a tower or currently in a clash. Knowing when the commander intends to pull away from a clash to regroup will mean the difference of you being in the core or tail of the group. Ultimately, it can mean life or death.

When I used to run my ranger before I opted to use a Melandru set instead of a full zerker just for better survivability. When you’re really used to moving in the group and avoiding red circles of aoe then you can switch to full zerker to maximize damage.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

T3 is so screwed up I wish maguuma would take first and it was a more even match up. I just like maguuma. :P

We took first last week, and likely will this week. Kain loses a lot of people after the weekend for some reason.

We didn’t lose ppl. We just have very few Europeon players. That’s by far our weakest time zone. In the weekends we can play overtime to cover it. But in the weekdays everyone got work and school so we lost everything to pvdoor. That’s costing us a lot of points. >_>

No worries though. The fights are fun and that’s good enough for me.

That’s pretty much the definition of losing people, isn’t it? Your NA prime time isn’t as strong as it is on the weekends. Work and school aren’t really a complete story for that, it’s not as if we don’t all have similar situations.

When we do have people we always wins. That’s all we care about at this point. That final score has much more to do with our European coverage, which is out of our control so why worry?

Everyone wins when they have more people, though. That’s mostly what WvW is about. I think Mag only cares because there’s about 8 hours of dead air for us during the day and it gets quite boring!

Honestly, if this matchup was decided by number of WvW’ers it would have been mag 1st, yak 2nd , kain 3rd from day 1

Luckily it isnt.

Obviously right? Surely you are winning with your lesser #’s and superiorz skillz. !!!!

zzzz!

!

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

T3 is so screwed up I wish maguuma would take first and it was a more even match up. I just like maguuma. :P

We took first last week, and likely will this week. Kain loses a lot of people after the weekend for some reason.

We didn’t lose ppl. We just have very few Europeon players. That’s by far our weakest time zone. In the weekends we can play overtime to cover it. But in the weekdays everyone got work and school so we lost everything to pvdoor. That’s costing us a lot of points. >_>

No worries though. The fights are fun and that’s good enough for me.

That’s pretty much the definition of losing people, isn’t it? Your NA prime time isn’t as strong as it is on the weekends. Work and school aren’t really a complete story for that, it’s not as if we don’t all have similar situations.

When we do have people we always wins. That’s all we care about at this point. That final score has much more to do with our European coverage, which is out of our control so why worry?

Everyone wins when they have more people, though. That’s mostly what WvW is about. I think Mag only cares because there’s about 8 hours of dead air for us during the day and it gets quite boring!

Honestly, if this matchup was decided by number of WvW’ers it would have been mag 1st, yak 2nd , kain 3rd from day 1

Luckily it isnt.

Obviously right? Surely you are winning with your lesser #’s and superiorz skillz. !!!!

zzzz!

!

Let’s just ignore the first night of the matchup where KN had YB and Mag outmanned on all 4 BLs at once. It’s those T2 skills with their T4 coverage.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

No… we’re winning because we have people who log on every day to go to WvW and our participation doesn’t take a huge hit after the weekend is over. From the score trends the past few weeks, that’s kinda a no-brainer.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Its loads of fun waiting for people to leave their keep and arrow carts to fight even numbers.

http://i.imgur.com/4AUzMdc.jpg

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Its loads of fun waiting for people to leave their keep and arrow carts to fight even numbers.

http://i.imgur.com/4AUzMdc.jpg

lol we’ve been dealing with the same thing. Always hiding in numbers or towers and such.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yes, you walked in and took it, but I noticed it took a few min longer than before. We knew we couldn’t hold it.

Btw, I thought I recognized you. You’ve been quite busy on our BL of late.

Eh, maybe. Tonight I was. Last night I was in YB most of the night.

[PYRO] is pretty much everywhere. We don’t have raid nights or set schedules. Hell, our leadership is even pretty lax (I’m the guild leader, and we have officers, but no one really bosses anyone around).

We just play a lot and play together.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

No… we’re winning because we have people who log on every day to go to WvW and our participation doesn’t take a huge hit after the weekend is over. From the score trends the past few weeks, that’s kinda a no-brainer.

If you are from Kaineng and you are reading this, please show up tomorrow to prove this guy wrong.

Tier 3 is not easy. Everyone need to fight hard for it. Do you share! Fulfill your duty to the Dragon Empire. Fulfill your duty of your bloodline.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

It’s sad to say but our reset participation isn’t as big as everyone thinks. Even during the NA prime time we had only enough to man 3 BLs ( nobody on Yaks BL at all ) and were solidly behind because of this during prime time. I think people confuse our guilds putting in more effort on reset with ‘increased participation’. The truth is guilds like FBA that held mags keep for 20+ hours with 10 people can’t do that during the weekdays. Similarly the NA guilds that stayed up late on reset to paint the map can’t do that every night.

I wish we had big reset participation. Unfortunately its just our remaining guilds putting in extraordinary effort when they can afford to (i.e. at the weekends but not during weekdays).

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

It’s sad to say but our reset participation isn’t as big as everyone thinks. Even during the NA prime time we had only enough to man 3 BLs ( nobody on Yaks BL at all ) and were solidly behind because of this during prime time. I think people confuse our guilds putting in more effort on reset with ‘increased participation’. The truth is guilds like FBA that held mags keep for 20+ hours with 10 people can’t do that during the weekdays. Similarly the NA guilds that stayed up late on reset to paint the map can’t do that every night.

I wish we had big reset participation. Unfortunately its just our remaining guilds putting in extraordinary effort when they can afford to (i.e. at the weekends but not during weekdays).

You had the other servers outmanned on every BL throughout SEA time and had your PPT swing over +600. No matter how you cut it, that’s big compared to the other servers.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Our SEA time players dont overlap with NA, vice verse. We shouldnt even be discussing this, both YAKS and MAGS know yall out number us. But were not mad, bad for PPT yea, but good for loots when we do wipe yall.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

We shouldnt even be discussing this, both YAKS and MAGS know yall out number us. But were not mad, bad for PPT yea, but good for loots when we do wipe yall.

If Yaks or Mags outnumbered you across the board (Mags does now that the weekend is over just because our WvW guilds are consistent) the score wouldn’t have been so skewed at the beginning of the week.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

We shouldnt even be discussing this, both YAKS and MAGS know yall out number us. But were not mad, bad for PPT yea, but good for loots when we do wipe yall.

If Yaks or Mags outnumbered you across the board (Mags does now that the weekend is over just because our WvW guilds are consistent) the score wouldn’t have been so skewed at the beginning of the week.

Dude, you think we have more WvW guilds than what you’ve seen the past two weeks hiding only till the weekend hits?…Our guild leader asks us to pull all nighters in WvW with him for Friday and Saturday. The KN WvW guilds put in long hours during the weekend because if we didnt our score wouldnt be what it is right now.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

Are folks able to small scale / solo / duo on this server set?

Tiger

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Why are we getting into KN populations/coverage? I’ve been down this circular road in T8 and all it ends up looking like is overly dramatic martyrdom and excuses on our side when brought to a public forum. I was in sPvP last night so I was expecting good Wuvwuv stories this morning and instead got dead horse talk about KN coverage.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Dunno, I know there was some good fights in EB last night. That’s all I care about. I daresay most do cause loot bags are loots bags. I keep getting T6 mats in WvW too.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Why are we getting into KN populations/coverage? I’ve been down this circular road in T8 and all it ends up looking like is overly dramatic martyrdom and excuses on our side when brought to a public forum. I was in sPvP last night so I was expecting good Wuvwuv stories this morning and instead got dead horse talk about KN coverage.

The only WvW stories I have from last night are kind of sad, I don’t think it would improve the thread quality very much :P

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

The only WvW stories I have from last night are kind of sad, I don’t think it would improve the thread quality very much :P

Well I saw a whole lot of blue when I checked so someone was having fun. Unless that was sad for you. It is Maguuma after all, I don’t think you guys like meeting little resistance. Do you guys ever make Arrested Development jokes about that? You just blue yourself maybe?

love,

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Well I saw a whole lot of blue when I checked so someone was having fun. Unless that was sad for you. It is Maguuma after all, I don’t think you guys like meeting little resistance. Do you guys ever make Arrested Development jokes about that? You just blue yourself maybe?

There was a decent amount of resistance for most of the night, but the things they did were…well, they were interesting decisions. Let’s just say that I play a super glassy ele but I didn’t die at all. By the way, stacking might in open field within range of your enemy is always a terrible idea.

I don’t think we make Arrested Development jokes but I am not an avid fan of the show, so maybe it’s just going over my head~

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Are folks able to small scale / solo / duo on this server set?

Short answer: Yes. Very much so.

Long answer: I have become increasingly annoyed at any form of lag, so I have been completely avoiding zergs as much as I can (except when sleepy and then I ride the WEXP trains). Last night, Mag had a presence on KNG BL and I was getting a fraction of a second delay, so I switched to YB BL which was completely owned by YB at the time.

The south area of the zone was swarming with YB spawn camping Mag and fighting with the small KNG presence. So I snuck up to the northeast camp and capped it solo. I killed quite a few YBs that would stream into the camp area 1 or 2 at a time. I was soon joined by a guildmate and we held the camp for at least 30 min. Eventually we were overrun by 8-10 and had to retreat. We retook the camp, and this cycle repeated a few times over about 2 hours.

During that time we had a fantastic skirmish of us, plus 2 other Mag, against 6-8 YB (a bunch of which were from YB’s WAR guild) in the area to the south between Hills and the camp.

I don’t know if this type of WvW appeals to you, but Tier 3 in its current state is perfect for it. Not always on the weekends, due to the higher populations, but during the week this type of play is common place.

[AoN] All or Nothing

(edited by Xirin.8593)

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

There was a decent amount of resistance for most of the night, but the things they did were…well, they were interesting decisions. Let’s just say that I play a super glassy ele but I didn’t die at all. By the way, stacking might in open field within range of your enemy is always a terrible idea.

It’s just cuz I wasn’t there to make a joke about stacked sandwiches or only stacking might at the gym to make them feel silly about it. Obviously. I’m not a commander, what do I know.

love,

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Kaineng keep up the strong effort!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Don’t worry, Shaka. We still love ya.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

i’m an 80 ranger, with exotic beserker gear i believ? and beserker bow / warhorn / axe – though i’ve been advised to maybe make the swap to sword….

i just have trouble even knowing if i’m attacking an enemy or if i’m helping out at all. is there something you can give as advise when a big battle starts. make sure i do X? or try THIS? just when battle starts my screen fills up with names and all i seem to do is dodge roll back to try select a target and attack and then it’s out of range and i’m dead… just looking for i suppose – game / fight advise??? there is so much that happens what should i focus on trying to do?

A few things…

If you can afford to, I suggest setting up a bunker instead of a zerker. There is much discussion of bunkers builds in the ranger section of this forum. 0 0 30 10 30 or 0 0 20 20 30 are your friends. Those builds are a lot more forgiving, and I think also when people can tell you’re not bunker, that just makes you an even more enticing target. Any time I see a ranger who doesn’t have Sig of the Wild and isn’t regen-ing health, I consider them a likely (relatively) easy kill. Until you learn the maps, and how to read the ebb and flow of the game and battles, being a bunker will allow you to participate, and observe without getting insta-gibbed. Just try to pay attention to your position and your commander’s/team’s/zerg’s position at all times and know when you’re too exposed. Most commanders are constantly on the move and you will be left naked and bent over if you don’t move with them.

Also learn to switch skills and weapons on the fly. Sig of the Hunt, War Horn, Great Sword, for example, all greatly improve your mobility and thus your ability to get out of harms way, or get to the action. You might find you like Lightening Reflexes for small-group play, but switch to Sig of Stone for zerg running.

Rangers are the kings of water combat. If you are fighting a small-scale battle on land consider water to be your “high ground,” in that if you can lure your opponent(s) into the water, you will likely have an advantage over them.

Also, play sPvP a lot just to learn how to PvP, how to fight against other humans, to develop your situational awareness, to learn when and how to stomp, etc. It’s not the exactly the same as WvW, but there are valuable lessons to be learned none the less.

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Just got stomped out of all our keeps in Kaineng Borderlands after spending the whole night retaking it and then spending gold on upgrades. Maguuma zerg was at least 30 strong and went through the reinforced gates like hot knife through butter. And since all of the keeps were being upgraded, there were little to no sieges left. That and being outmanned meant that we could do little to stop the tsunami of blue. My party of 4 and a handful of other players died fighting.

Sucks to be outmanned.

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Just got stomped out of all our keeps in Kaineng Borderlands after spending the whole night retaking it and then spending gold on upgrades. Maguuma zerg was at least 30 strong and went through the reinforced gates like hot knife through butter. And since all of the keeps were being upgraded, there were little to no sieges left. That and being outmanned meant that we could do little to stop the tsunami of blue. My party of 4 and a handful of other players died fighting.

Sucks to be outmanned.

Omfg did you flip EK back? I’ll cry if you did. We’ve held EK on your BL for well over 24h. It was fully upgraded and everything

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yeah KN and YB were all green this morning.

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Sucks to be outmanned.

I think that’s how Mag felt when fighting DB’s SEA population. Except the zerg is at least 60 strong.

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Or PYRO was trying to imitate FBA and doing a good job of it. I find it funny myself,

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Was an epic fight to take back hills. Both sides showed plenty of tenacity in attack and defence. Not sure yet wether I like the arrow cart change. It’s certainly made taking a well defended structure much more interesting, better than just face smashing into doors until they fall off their hinges.
Didn’t see much of yaks, but good job to all mags and kain I played with today. Have fun

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: baillenheif.7526

baillenheif.7526

Dude, you think we have more WvW guilds than what you’ve seen the past two weeks hiding only till the weekend hits?…Our guild leader asks us to pull all nighters in WvW with him for Friday and Saturday. The KN WvW guilds put in long hours during the weekend because if we didnt our score wouldnt be what it is right now.[/quote]

True dat Littlefeather. This last weekend myself and many RE played 10 hours stragiht after reset (8PM-6AM CST), slept 6 hours, woke up and played from Noon – 2AM again. I mean this in no way as an insult but KN is the workhorse of the server. We do our best, push as hard as we can, but seem to be up against a prize horse which wins in the long-run.

Primary Nublet: Banelene (http://i.imgur.com/036NPZu.jpg)
Guild: STUN
Server: The slightly dirty coast. Just needs a bit of silver polish.

in WvW

Posted by: baillenheif.7526

baillenheif.7526

Can anybody please post a score update? Thanks!

Primary Nublet: Banelene (http://i.imgur.com/036NPZu.jpg)
Guild: STUN
Server: The slightly dirty coast. Just needs a bit of silver polish.

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Can anybody please post a score update? Thanks!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Dude, you think we have more WvW guilds than what you’ve seen the past two weeks hiding only till the weekend hits?…Our guild leader asks us to pull all nighters in WvW with him for Friday and Saturday. The KN WvW guilds put in long hours during the weekend because if we didnt our score wouldnt be what it is right now.

Maybe y’all should play for fun and let the Population Balancing Machine match you against people that can casually play at equal hours?

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Maybe y’all should play for fun and let the Population Balancing Machine match you against people that can casually play at equal hours?

^this
putting in crazy hours is just going to burn people out. We may have the heart to want to be better, but we no longer have the coverage. Guilds putting in unreasonable hours will just end in more transfers.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Engel.6029

Engel.6029

I don’t think we make Arrested Development jokes but I am not an avid fan of the show, so maybe it’s just going over my head~

You didn’t happen to be one of those in KNBL Garrison did you?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

~It is a mystery~

in WvW

Posted by: Ledmojo.1067

Ledmojo.1067

~It is a mystery~

Wish I could be in KNBL Garrison! Dang work! Making me come into the office.

Ledmojo-Necro /Cowpatties- Warr
(Maguuma-day1)
grub?