Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Squeak, not really an update but there was a party! 0325AM GMT/2225PM EST/1925PM PST!

:D that’s a really nice pic of me sparkling (mid far left guy with the afro)

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It’s Sir Tryce, lol. Send him tells and give him praise! He eats that stuff up. XD

I just sent him a warning! This’ll be my new pet project… “Ruin Ellie’s Romance”…

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

And btw for all the TC bragging about score no one cares on FA anymore we put up a fight but right now we are focusing on getting the server more organized and ready for the future. Today for RET was jus killing dolyaks and having some fun in spvp.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Now THAT’s what I’m talkin about…

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

And btw for all the TC bragging about score no one cares on FA anymore we put up a fight but right now we are focusing on getting the server more organized and ready for the future. Today for RET was jus killing dolyaks and having some fun in spvp.

There’s a score?

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

I don’t think anyone from any server is actually looking at the score panel in these “Score updates”. We could probably just start posting the screenshots without them.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I don’t think anyone from any server is actually looking at the score panel in these “Score updates”. We could probably just start posting the screenshots without them.

From now on, I’m gonna just ask for… Skin updates pls! … I can visit millenium site if I want to see or if I care about scores

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

The real reason people look at the score updates is to follow As the Yak Runs! Don’t you know?

Mmmm..well, and since Stawker seems to be saying there are spies among the yaks I’m just going to kick all the people who I don’t know. Including TC players, because fair is fair. We’ll just do it flash-parade style and announce it a few minutes before it happens and distribute the tonics by hand. Makes it more fun that way anyhow.

Also, I think that the yak parade SHOULD be a running gag between TC and FA. That’s hilarious.

Oh, and we’re changing our TS info too Sorry Stawker. You’ll have to find new ways to serenade us.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I rained on your parade because it was fun. Any time people put large groups out in the open it’s fun.

[Drgn] Charged at you knowing we had no plan and didn’t know your numbers. We are not a hardcore WvW guild. Competitive is about as far as we go.

I got a lot of kills out of it too, in round one… and round two with Stawker. Thank you for hosting the parade.

Oh yeah?! Oh yeah?!!

Well take this:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

Personally, I like it when my guild goes for FA rather than TC. We’ve played with TC before, and we’ll play with them again next week. But we didn’t got to play with FA and IoJ opponents for quite a while.

[Urge]

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

The real reason people look at the score updates is to follow As the Yak Runs! Don’t you know?

Indeed

Tier 1 Casual

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I rained on your parade because it was fun. Any time people put large groups out in the open it’s fun.

[Drgn] Charged at you knowing we had no plan and didn’t know your numbers. We are not a hardcore WvW guild. Competitive is about as far as we go.

I got a lot of kills out of it too, in round one… and round two with Stawker. Thank you for hosting the parade.

Oh yeah?! Oh yeah?!!

Well take this:

More like this

Attachments:

Tier 1 Casual

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

We will see you again, from your friends in BT/FA

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Kain is moving up to tier 2 next week! Will they win tier 2 and become the new tier 1 server? Will they tank and go down to tier 3? Will they hold their own and become a tier 2 server?

Who knows!

BG TC Kain is going to be an epic matchup. Sucks I will miss it

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Kain is moving up to tier 2 next week! Will they win tier 2 and become the new tier 1 server? Will they tank and go down to tier 3? Will they hold their own and become a tier 2 server?

Who knows!

They are definitely stronger than FA because during our matchup with DB, MAGs, our point lead wasn’t even that big, so most likely they are going to be at a level with BG. TC might be the deciding factor to who wins the matchup. I don’t see BG or Kaineg going up a tier at all next week, in fact i predict them to lose glicko points because the match up between the two will be close by a margin of 20k only.

Will you help me move?

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Score update!

(unfortunately, Busey photobombed it. So. It’s not very helfpul)

Attachments:

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

Score update!

(unfortunately, Busey photobombed it. So. It’s not very helfpul)

You might have to send me some in game gold to compensate me for the beer I just spit all over my keyboard laughing at that.

[EP]
Mag

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

I would like next week to be Celebrity WvW in T2.

Each server, Kaineng, Black Gate and Tarnished Coast, should choose a completely d-list celebrity to represent them.

Black Gate + Rebecca Black seems like a natural fit, no?

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Who gets Kathy Griffin?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Who gets Kathy Griffin?

We do.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

Who gets Kathy Griffin?

SoR.

Oh! *badoom tish!* Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Why can’t we have Paris Hilton?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

If we every burn out on Busey I think Roseanne can pose for our updates

Attachments:

[EP]
Mag

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

Oh, that would be awesome.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Oh, that would be awesome.

No, no, no! We’ll have Coco Chandelier… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWxIBMl2st0

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

FA can have Snookie next time around.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Lol Ellehnia i was in your teamspeak as [DOLY] apple jackie and i asked where you guys are and you answered and then i gave you fake intel about where FA was. Twas funny but i got bored so I went back home

Hope we get to have more dolyak battles in the future!

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

(edited by ninjambo.3784)

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Great… we stuck with blackgate again even though they are thrashing us, and we also have to put up with bandwaggonners kaineng.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Great… we stuck with blackgate again even though they are thrashing us, and we also have to put up with bandwaggonners kaineng.

You should transfer. There are alot of servers that will admire your determination.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

appledainty.8127

Lol Ellehnia i was in your teamspeak as [DOLY] apple jackie and i asked where you guys are and you answered and then i gave you fake intel about where FA was. Twas funny but your teamspeak is boring no offense so I went back home

You must not have a very distinctive voice or have said anything especially interesting since I don’t remember anything you said. I’m a little disappointed. I expected you to make more of an impression. What happened to creative trolls with funky fresh ideas and cool songs/soundboards?

Then again, I don’t generally look at the teamspeak when I’m playing. I’m not sure what you were expecting in terms of excitement. We rarely use that teamspeak – mostly just to talk with our friends on other servers – and there was only a handful of us in there. Did you think we were going to be roleplaying or something?

If you want to roleplay with us that badly, then just guest on over. We’ll take you to all the hotspots and find you some friends! Dem TC girls love the bad boys, ya know? Unless you’re a girl. Although, some of us like bad girls too. We run free up in here!

We are considering making a parody of Quenta’s parody of Call Me Maybe called Troll Us, Baby. You still wanna sing? Also, I voted for Quenta’s video. <3

Team Dolyak [KH]

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

TC is a great server. for the short amount of time i, personally, got to face against you guys, TC kept going. and not just blindly. they’d try new tactics, and many that would work and give either server they were after a hard time.

don’t let numbers put you off. and by numbers i mean both score or people. this week alone hasn’t even ended yet. i, for one, admire the tenacity and ferocity of TC. great opponents. so unleash the Dolyaks on BG and KN.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Docherty.8372

Docherty.8372

thanks for letting my guildies give us your position by repping DOLY and using tonics

Thanks for showing up early and allowing us to put all the party-poopers to the sword before the parade even started. I guess someone has to play the moustache-twirling villain or it wouldn’t be as much fun.

Was nice to hang out with the cool reds and do a Ruminant lap at their side. Cross-server party at fallen FA garrison afterward was the unexpected and almost surreal icing on the cake.

Dolyak parades never seem to disappoint.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

appledainty.8127

And now…one last score update with As the Yak Runs before I go to bed:

Ellehnia has been sitting in the bar. nursing her drink, watching Kandi do her thing – mostly getting men to buy her drinks while teasing them – when she senses someone come up behind her. She closes her eyes and prays for patience. She does not want to end up knifing someone tonight.

She spins around, ready to start shouting and finds herself face to face with Tryce. The devilish lout grins at her shocked expression. “Can I buy you a drink, babycakes?”

Ellie looks nervously around, wondering if at any moment someone will notice that there is a foreign soldier in their midst. Kandi would surely recognize him, but she was too busy schmoozing to pay her any more attention.

“You dolt.” Ellie hisses through gritted teeth and she grabs Tryce’s hand and drags him off up the stairs. “How did you even get here?”

“I snuck across the border.” Tryce’s kitten-eating grin only grew wider in the face of her annoyance. And that annoyance was wearing off pretty fast.

They were alone for the first time in months, and he was looking pretty good in his new armor. Although, she ventured to guess he might look better without it. “I guess…we should make the best of this then.”

Sometime later, Kandi stumbles up the stairs, giggling and counting the day’s takings. She walks into Ellie’s room – and what should she find but Ellie and Tryce in a very compromising situation!

“What in the HAEEEELLL is going on up in here?! Uh-uh, no you not. NO YOU ISN’T!” the drunk Kandi shakes her head, waving her finger at Tryce. “You don’t get no further until you prove you kin provide fo’ my friend. If you want some then you oughta put a KEEP on it.”

Tryce lifts an eyebrow. He loves challenges, after all. “A keep you say?”

“You know that’s right. Ellehnia is the QUEEN and she need a castle.” Kandi spouted.

“All right. I’ll get her a keep then.” Tryce said with a shrug before laying back in the bed to relax.

Ellehnia, meanwhile, is not sure whether she should be horrified or ashamed. Possibly, the best answer is: both. She hides her face inside of her hat and groans.

The next day, Ellehnia is preparing her herd for its weekly migration through the borderlands. She knows that the dangerous Aspenthirs will more than likely come for her yaks, but she has never been afraid. The only thing that worries her is that Peta is nowhere to be seen. Where could he be?

Little did Ellehnia know that while the herd is completing its migration, Tryce was plotting to take a keep in the name of love (and yaks). After her completing the migration, and with her brothers at her side, she made her way to the gates of the Fort Aspenwood garrison and found them thrown wide. Fireworks rained down from the walls, dolyaks pranced through the outer courtyard, and standing tall on the stairs was Tryce, wearing that kitten-eating grin that provoked at first irritation, then tenderness.

“Welcome home, babycakes.”

PS: Eat your heart you Usagi<3<3 Ellie.

Attachments:

Team Dolyak [KH]

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Usagi.4835

And now…one last score update with As the Yak Runs before I go to bed:

Ellehnia has been sitting in the bar. nursing her drink, watching Kandi do her thing – mostly getting men to buy her drinks while teasing them – when she senses someone come up behind her. She closes her eyes and prays for patience. She does not want to end up knifing someone tonight.

She spins around, ready to start shouting and finds herself face to face with Tryce. The devilish lout grins at her shocked expression. “Can I buy you a drink, babycakes?”

Ellie looks nervously around, wondering if at any moment someone will notice that there is a foreign soldier in their midst. Kandi would surely recognize him, but she was too busy schmoozing to pay her any more attention.

“You dolt.” Ellie hisses through gritted teeth and she grabs Tryce’s hand and drags him off up the stairs. “How did you even get here?”

“I snuck across the border.” Tryce’s kitten-eating grin only grew wider in the face of her annoyance. And that annoyance was wearing off pretty fast.

They were alone for the first time in months, and he was looking pretty good in his new armor. Although, she ventured to guess he might look better without it. “I guess…we should make the best of this then.”

Sometime later, Kandi stumbles up the stairs, giggling and counting the day’s takings. She walks into Ellie’s room – and what should she find but Ellie and Tryce in a very compromising situation!

“What in the HAEEEELLL is going on up in here?! Uh-uh, no you not. NO YOU ISN’T!” the drunk Kandi shakes her head, waving her finger at Tryce. “You don’t get no further until you prove you kin provide fo’ my friend. If you want some then you oughta put a KEEP on it.”

Tryce lifts an eyebrow. He loves challenges, after all. “A keep you say?”

“You know that’s right. Ellehnia is the QUEEN and she need a castle.” Kandi spouted.

“All right. I’ll get her a keep then.” Tryce said with a shrug before laying back in the bed to relax.

Ellehnia, meanwhile, is not sure whether she should be horrified or ashamed. She hides her face inside of her hat and groans.

The next day, Ellehnia is preparing her herd for its weekly migration through the borderlands. She knows that the dangerous Aspenthirs will more than likely come for her yaks, but she has never been afraid. The only thing that worries her is that Peta is nowhere to be seen. Where could he be?

Little did Ellehnia know that while the herd is completing its migration, Tryce was plotting to take a keep in the name of love (and yaks). After her completing the migration, and with her brothers at her side, she made her way to the gates of the Fort Aspenwood garrison and found them thrown wide. Fireworks rained down from the walls, dolyaks pranced through the outer courtyard, and standing tall on the stairs was Tryce, wearing that kitten-eating grin that provoked at first irritation, then tenderness.

“Welcome home, babycakes.”

PS: Eat your heart you Usagi<3<3 Ellie.

…kitten I am not happy about this! Not happy about this at all!

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Lol Ellehnia i was in your teamspeak as [DOLY] apple jackie and i asked where you guys are and you answered and then i gave you fake intel about where FA was. Twas funny but i got bored so I went back home

Nobody cares.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

In fairness, you have some of your own people to blame for that; we were told that some of the more prominent people from FA’s guilds were planning a ‘trojan-horse’ attack. That claim was further backed up by the fact that there was a dolyak from RET with a commander tag on…

Yeah, ok kiddo. Have the SS to show it and EB at this point is still evenly split. Guess it was just a coincidence. Guess TC is happy being BG’s kitten and playing for 2nd.

I wouldn’t mind being BG’s kitten! I’m totally okay with that!

Stawker got a little more notice from us than he seemed to expect so when the primordial dragons rolled in they got wiped. Second attack before the parade even started was an unexpected portal bomb (much harder to spot those things when you have folks running around in a party mood) so we had a good portion of the group running back from spawn to clean that up but we didn’t wipe at any point, and if my view of the culling gave a good picture of it they didn’t get more lootbags than we did out of it.

The part I actually found lulzy was how so many FA were after us during the parade that they lost hills for it, which ultimately led into the loss of the garrison. Kind of an echo of the original parade but overall craftier since we’re all high pop* servers and a tier higher at current.

*People don’t stop playing all week once they lose badly one night.

On the other hand you got double teamed again after trying to spoil a party so I expect y’all to be pretty sour about yak parades after this, which is a shame.

Good to see yours posts again though you took a break from the game or something!!! It was always fun to read your posts when you were winning on CD. Forums were getting boring without your input. For some reason the week CD was loosing to FA badly last couple of posts from you were just qq about IoJ transferring to FA. Than all of the sudden silence… A couple of days later we found out that guild that was whining about other transfers transferred themselves. And now again same posts “We had fun on FA BL by outnumbering and/or double teaming FA and taking their garrison!”. You guys only attacked FABL this week when you saw BG attacking us or when Hills in FA were wooden. I liked defending when you guys build ~10 golems(some omega) to take Cliffside a couple of days ago and tried to push garrison but had to keep porting golems back until you finally gave up. Kept us on our toes for quite a while and I like intense moments! Anyways tomorrow is reset and gl with BG and Kaig next!!! We are glad to go down a tier and we have you guys to thanks for that. I hope some of you still log in after this weekend to at least try to stand your ground. Best of luck to Pink and KH especially and of course rest of TC next week! Oh what kind of farewell is it you guys forgot to create a guild called “Good Luck In Tier Three [FA]” maybe we will just make a guild called “Good Luck In Tier Two [TC]” or maybe not.

Anyways on a positive note great fights all over this week. BG is obviously supreme in this match-up especially in numbers and coverage and TC put up quite a show by using over 1000 golems this week. It was really fun and I must say this week made me frustrated, exited, mad, disappointed, impressed and all kinds of other mixed feeling. Most fun I had in WvW up to date and I have to thank BG and TC for putting up quite a show!!!

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

No one is making snarky guild tags because you guys didn’t lose. You were able to keep up with both us and BG (not necessarily in points but you understand what I mean).

You’re dropping a tier because Kaineng scored another big win. That’s out of your control, and while it may not be the outcome you wanted there’s no reason to be upset about it. You’re in the same position we were in six weeks ago.

You entered the tier not because you won, but because another server (SBI) lost. You’re now dropping a tier not because you lost, but because another server (Kaineng) won. Just roll with it and continue to improve and you’ll find yourselves where you belong soon enough.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Usagi.4835

*People don’t stop playing all week once they lose badly one night.

Is that why KH while on CD stop playing after being destroyed by FA in one night? And more a few days they transferred? Some people make me laugh!!!

Nobody cares. The match is over. No time left for drama. Hekatombaion, don’t bother responding.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Yawnnn … any sco…. screw it… anyone showing some skin?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Elite Slasher.3561

I am not mad just enjoy trolling other forum trolls sometimes. I know they are everywhere though even on FA would admit to that. People just need to be a little more respectful to each other and use post like “Great defense at XXBL”, “Had awesome fights today”, etc… more often.

Fort Aspenwood

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Wait, 1000 golems?! 1000 golems! That is... Oh that is not good. That is not good at all. Golem God requires at least 1500 per week, we are way behind!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Don’t worry, remaining 500 were culled.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Elite Slasher.3561

Wait, 1000 golems?! 1000 golems! That is… Oh that is not good. That is not good at all. Golem God requires at least 1500 per week, we are way behind!

Now that’s more like it a little late night entertainment posts that make people smile. Keep them coming.

Fort Aspenwood

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

tc come to t1 plz, we need some yak parade too! ( private info : I hear SOS is crumbling away since they fail their recruitment so best time to come)

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: matjamhar.5438

matjamhar.5438

Porting in for Blackgate Eternal Battlegrounds jp for the next hour or so.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

oi zombie people.

be ready to welcome KN with all your might.

We need to make sure they know there is only one way to t1 hell and thats through the gate of beasts at the zombie coast.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Siberz! You are scary! You posted that on the kaineng thread!! Hahaha! Now I guess we all have to bring it I know BG will rock their oceanics! Actually, I am counting on it.

Also KN, remember the new guy brings cookies

FA – it has been a fun, no drama week – well, besides the seemingly ill-fated yak parade. I hope you do really well in the next few weeks and we look forward to fighting you again! And you killing our yaks again :P

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Don’t forget about the last vW on the WvW. Thats right, there are three of us. This means that at any one time, someone is getting double teamed. There are four maps. Thats 4 double teams happening at once.

Did I cry when TC caped bay behind BG when we went out to wipe FA? no…because this is WvWvW. If you want a fair fight, go play sPvP, you will not find fair fights in WvWvW. Any ss you take of the map shows 2v1’s constantly, your just upset it was your server’s turn, kiddo.

As for the rest, I’m sure TC will welcome Kaineng to T2 with open arms. They will be blue you know….you shouldn’t let that stand….blue is your color.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: BoneRaper.7902

BoneRaper.7902

Just wanted to give a shout out to TC, it’s been amazing to see how much better you guys have gotten. I’ve Been guesting some pve over there and I have to say, some of the friendliest people I’ve come across, and some good sports on the battle field, best of wishes from Black Gate.

Feb 1st - BG/TC/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Actually, I think green is our colour. TC was green for 7 weeks straight.

But BG was also green for a long time, and after much contractual wrangling, we decided to allow BG to remain green in all matches involving TC.

But SoR was jealous of our shared love for green, and cast BG out into the upper tiers, stealing green in the middle of the night.

BG returned to mop up SoR’s slimy green remains, and TC and BG rejoiced in their mutual love of green once more.

Alas, Kaineng grew (almost green) with envy and attempted to annex the colour from the TC/BG alliance, but failed and were left with blue.

Next week:

Red and green combine to make…

Um…

DIRTY BROWN!

Together, we shall drag Kaineng through the mud!

Or something. >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB