Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Well, as much as everybody says it’s WvWvW, there was never any express nor implicit rule that you cannot 2W v W.

Alliances can be made and broken all the time on the battlefield. Today’s enemies are tomorrow’s friends.

So what if 2 servers decide to team up and oust the 1st? I don’t see anything wrong with that.

there isn’t, it actually brings in a whole new dimension to the game. It’s also seemed to stir up a few people, concerned this could actually happened, and also some people that refuse to consider alliances.

Even the mere mention of it has created some interesting reactions.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

A good week of ingame fighting, the non reset means we will fight again next week, barring a huge ratings shift.

I congratulate all those players who have put in great efforts for their respective servers and hope you all find enjoyment in the hours you are ingame.

IMHO, Without opponents, there is no GW2 WvWvW.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

It’s not possible. You cannot run in large groups with another server. You’d end up targeting them and AoEing them by accident.

Even if you did go with the “You don’t attack us at all, we don’t attack you”, that only lasts until one of the 2 servers feels slighted.

Only one server can be in first place. 2 servers would have to disregard points entirely, in which case, why bother? Just to push 1 server to 3rd? So, who agrees to take second for the extra hollow ’didn’t even win when we totally and intetionally gamed the system’ trophy? HA! Yeah, sign me up!

That AND we all know we don’t control the majority of our players on map. You may pretend otherwise, but more than half the population wouldn’t get the memo, and even if they did most of those would say screw that, I kill who I want.

I’d welcome SoS trying this. I’d laugh my skull open when SoR totally screwed them on it. Har har.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Was SoR really ticking at 0 at one point lol? I don’t get where those supposed 1500 oceanic’s that transferred over are? To be honest I haven’t seen one of those guilds running with any sort of numbers this week and I am up at all hours of the night.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Was SoR really ticking at 0 at one point lol? I don’t get where those supposed 1500 oceanic’s that transferred over are? To be honest I haven’t seen one of those guilds running with any sort of numbers this week and I am up at all hours of the night.

We saw them!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

It’s not possible. You cannot run in large groups with another server. You’d end up targeting them and AoEing them by accident.

Even if you did go with the “You don’t attack us at all, we don’t attack you”, that only lasts until one of the 2 servers feels slighted.

Only one server can be in first place. 2 servers would have to disregard points entirely, in which case, why bother? Just to push 1 server to 3rd? So, who agrees to take second for the extra hollow ’didn’t even win when we totally and intetionally gamed the system’ trophy? HA! Yeah, sign me up!

That AND we all know we don’t control the majority of our players on map. You may pretend otherwise, but more than half the population wouldn’t get the memo, and even if they did most of those would say screw that, I kill who I want.

I’d welcome SoS trying this. I’d laugh my skull open when SoR totally screwed them on it. Har har.

Alliances would most likely be “We will attack here, you attack there” — not running together in groups.

SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

They have had past run ins with our SEA guilds dating back to SBI days shortly after WM left. I know NYS presence wasn’t there after the weekends against SBI . Idk if it’s fear or boredom/tired of facing them. I honestly don’t know just stating it from my end though I’ve never actually played SEA timezone (5am my time is a bit early for me to be up when I have class @ 9am). I just know when I wake up @ 8am Server we have a high tick during SEA prime.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

is this the most pages any match-up thread has reached?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

It’s been a great matchup! You certainly weren’t kidding that JQ brings the fight during the weekdays! JQ’s defense of our SoR Garrison was fantastic, last night. One thing’s for sure, we certainly need to do a better job of camping that waypoint and strangling your supply lines. We kept trashing all your siege and you kept porting in with supply, pushing us out, fixing your doors and building your siege right back up! Great fights to all who participated!

Here’s to another week of Tier 1 madness on this blood thirsty Thursday! Maybe next week’s thread will have fewer passive aggressive jabs talking about PvDoor, weekends vs. weekdays, coverage, etc (hah!). We all have queues, we all have lives, we’re all here to have a good time, and at this point, we’ve probably all slaughtered and been slaughtered on the battle fields many times!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

That defense in SoR garry last night was crazy. I really thought you guys had it, at several points. I felt like I needed a smoke when it was finally over. We kind of just looked at each other all “….” and got about repairing the walls. A well-defended garry should be hard to take though, as it’s like the heart of each map.

Score update. It’s JQ’s nap time, so be quiet around the honeybadgers. Can SoR make a glorious comeback for second place? I think you’ve got it in you…

Attachments:

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

There are 97 ticks left, or 67k+ points to be awarded. Keep fighting.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Not to be mean or anything, but I wish JQ would just leave for a week so we can have a BG SoS SoR battle for extreme coverage balance….

That would be a sight to see

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Yes and no. 1500 is a gross estimate and no where near remotely accurate. More like in the hundreds of players many of whom were not oceaniac not thousands. NYS has been on a lot. I do play SEA time often enough if you gave me a list of guilds I could tell you if they have been on or not.

Yes we were ticking at 0 at one time of this match up and it has nothing to do with SEA and everything to do with low euro coverage during the time you are in class 8am est to 3pm est we have like almost no one online during these times. note that 9am est is like 1am Sydney Australian time. So SEA coverage does not help at all in this time bracket especially during weekdays.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Yes and no. 1500 is a gross estimate and no where near remotely accurate. More like in the hundreds of players many of whom were not oceaniac not thousands. NYS has been on a lot. I do play SEA time often enough if you gave me a list of guilds I could tell you if they have been on or not.

Yes we were ticking at 0 at one time of this match up and it has nothing to do with SEA and everything to do with low euro coverage during the time you are in class 8am est to 3pm est we have like almost no one online during these times. note that 9am est is like 1am Sydney Australian time. So SEA coverage does not help at all in this time bracket especially during weekdays.

I was talking 8am Pacific. Also keep in mind given what I know from SEA this is in the midst of their primetime. I may be wrong but we have quite a few SEA whose prime starts @ 5am Pacific time and runs for about 4 -6hrs.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

. I especially liked yesterday when the JQ pugs pushed VOTF off the SOR BL map and their commander stopped streaming because we kept wiping them.

First we dont stream, so I know you are talking a load of crap as it is. Secondly, you will
-never- be able to push VoTF off a map, I dare any guild to try, much less a pug group.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I was talking 8am Pacific. Also keep in mind given what I know from SEA this is in the midst of their primetime. I may be wrong but we have quite a few SEA whose prime starts @ 5am Pacific time and runs for about 4 -6hrs.

8 AM pacific is the same thing as is like 12 pm eastern that is a Euro Time slot. That puts the time at about 5 pm in Great Brittan UTC +0 and well after that in +1 +2 +3 and +4 at 6,7,8,9 pm respectfully.

During the weekdays I think a lot of people don’t play after prime time anywhere. When your refering to US primetime that is no later than 10 or 11 pm. So on the weekedays if people get on its usually after work and dinner. which normally for like a 9-5 job is 6-7 pm and they play for a couple hours and go to bed. So at that time estimate that is well after SEA primetime.

But yeah at 5am pacific that is late at night in SEA between 9 and 11. more like 11 pm for aussies. After that they are going to sleep. So after 5am we have no coverage on weekdays almost.

Weekends totally different scenario. We have NA players staying up till SEA primtime and waking up in the mornings and playing after sea is over, and sea players stay up and playing till well into euro time.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

TC has been making a great showing this week and are getting some excellent numbers into WvW. I think they were hungry for some actual 3 server WvW after what happened to SBI when they were in T2.

Heh, pretty much this. Nice to have the balanced three-way back for a change. Going to be interesting next week if Kaineng replaces FA in T2 though.

/returns to lurking

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

. I especially liked yesterday when the JQ pugs pushed VOTF off the SOR BL map and their commander stopped streaming because we kept wiping them.

First we dont stream,

You are totally right and I am sorry. I got confused for a moment, I meant this stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/tsym_holyarchangel

A quote from the streams info section:
“I am an Officer and Commander in the guild Tac Sym [TSym]. We are currently playing GW2 on the server Sea of Sorrows. We are a ? focus guild (? = WvW).”

I meant TSym not VoTF. I get confused sometimes with all the strange ‘not words’ I need to try and remember for guild names.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There are many fine guilds/players on all servers.

I have had the pleasure of playing alongside both TSym and VoTF guild members this week. I am an old grumpie person and yet I continue to be impressed by these guilds.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Not to be mean or anything, but I wish JQ would just leave for a week so we can have a BG SoS SoR battle for extreme coverage balance….

That would be a sight to see

Can we at least watch? or maybe hold the coats?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

We are here! We’ve been trying to to play on most nights, It has been really fun tbh. Linking up with [CDS] has been great too

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

The question needs to be asked, “Is JQ truly a North American server?”

Maybe WvW needs to be restricted to say 6:00 a.m. – midnight Pacific.

That’s 18 hours of potential game play and 6 hours to rest.

If this is inconvenient for players outside the North American time zones, then their own regional servers would be available.

This is actually the only viable solution. WvW should really be restricted to 16-18 hours of play, based US or EU sets of servers. It has its problems but I think that overall it would help make WvW better.

For instance, it would immediately make a number of servers much more competitive.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score Update….

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

If this is inconvenient for players outside the North American time zones, then their own regional servers would be available.

This is actually the only viable solution. WvW should really be restricted to 16-18 hours of play, based US or EU sets of servers. It has its problems but I think that overall it would help make WvW better.

For instance, it would immediately make a number of servers much more competitive.

So essentially you are saying restrict it to when people are awake in your timezone and screw everyone else in the world because its not affecting you?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: J heazy.7214

J heazy.7214

I’m like the idea of 18-20 hours a day of WvW for each of the two zones, US and EU. The “dead” time in each zone is the other zones prime time. I say this as a NA player that works nights, so i’m often playing at odd hours. Chances are this would eliminate some of my regular play time and that would be Ok if it makes wvw better in the long run. It just feels wrong to have players in the EU play on the US servers and vice-versa to get that competitive edge. I think it at least would be a nice experiment to try for a while.

[STUN] Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

That’s it SoR.
Im removing the welcome mats at garri in JQBL.
Im also taking all the beer and women away too.
There is nothing there for you, please move along!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Alliances would most likely be “We will attack here, you attack there” — not running together in groups.

Read the rest of my post for the answer to why even THAT won’t work.

On a serious note, how many folks here respond without reading a whole post? If I don’t read the whole post, I don’t respond.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I’m like the idea of 18-20 hours a day of WvW for each of the two zones, US and EU. The “dead” time in each zone is the other zones prime time. I say this as a NA player that works nights, so i’m often playing at odd hours. Chances are this would eliminate some of my regular play time and that would be Ok if it makes wvw better in the long run. It just feels wrong to have players in the EU play on the US servers and vice-versa to get that competitive edge. I think it at least would be a nice experiment to try for a while.

If they did this they would have to remove the ability to transfer to EU/US servers from one another because you would be cutting out an entire timezone (which would also effect more than just EU keep that in mind) SEA timezone overlaps with EU so you would pretty much be cutting them out as well which is a large part of the player base. WvW is 24/7 everyone had the chance to get coverage stop making suggestions that will never happen because you get nightcapped. The arguements been going for the entire life of the game since HoD times and it won’t change.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Well it kind of sucks that one one will ever be able to dethrone JQ until people get bored and inevitable quit. Some of those guilds that transferred to JQ should have dispersed to SoR, SoS, and BG for much more even match ups. The way this is going we will just have servers fighting for second place like SoS is doing right now. Anyway the weekend match up was awesome and I am looking forward to more of those in the future.

SBI wvw guilds dispersed to JQ, SoR, FA and Kain. And some remained on SBI

7 to JQ, 7 to SoR, 2(or 3 if you count WM) went to Kain, 2 went to FA.

I wouldn’t really be afraid of Kaineng. Warmachine is a terrible guild and anyone from SoS/JQ knows they are no real threat. They couldn’t hold SBI together (or push them over 3rd place) and they certainly aren’t going to take Kaineng past there either.

I wouldn’t talk about something you clearly know nothing about. Or talk about a guild you know nothing about. And for the record SBI got two second place finishes in the SoS/JQ/SBI matchups.

I thought SF would never abandon SBI?

Like I said earlier – the guilds from SBI that went to SoR and didn’t follow you are much better representations of the people who carried SBI to any fortune they had.

SF and Warmachine are bag dispensers.

. None of us go out of our way to have personal attacks against teams throughout the community unless they would be damaging to communities overall.

As for being bag dispensers, I heard I personally have a higher percentage of dropping Legendaries. I’m the big Charr warrior with a big hammer in front of the SF tags.

Wait…
Jed, didnt you lead pugs to their death and call them fodder..

I remember last time I had the misfortune of following you in SBI BL and you kept a zerg outside of hills, and watched us get wiped at the hole outside the wall -_-

I remember slamming my head on the wall at all the people who kept running back..
to die..

over…

and over….

and over -_-

P.S. I wont lie..
after around the 15min mark i started laughing hysterically at the people who kept going back…

..to die….

I also call myself cannon fodder for pugs while I’m on counter offense. What’s your point? I have slammed myself up against a brick wall of SoS and JQ numerous times so the teams behind me can cap a primary objective. I have no problem taking turns dying over and over as long as long as it accomplishes a goal.

I frequently state to the people in map chat that if you are following me, you will more than likely die on any suicide mission. Nice job at trying to take a stab at me personally. If you can’t read that’s a personal problem.

Was just a fond memory of the glorious jed (lol)

and please, if i wanted to take a stab at you “personally”

I would invite you to a 1 v 1 ( their are always empty pvp rooms in spvp, though on that note i doubt you would even show up), im sure that i could find places to stab you at

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

(edited by Solori.6025)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

That’s it SoR.
Im removing the welcome mats at garri in JQBL.
Im also taking all the beer and women away too.
There is nothing there for you, please move along!

But its so shiny and new, can we at least have it for an hour or so too take it out for a spin?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

I won’t lie, I actually called it an early night during EU prime (im NA prime – through oceanic prime into EU prime player), and actually slept for 4 hours. Thats the longest ive slept in one day since my days against Blackgate. >.>

Miasmic – as much as i miss seeing you on the battle field (i actuall got to play during the week!), i’m glad you’re getting… some sleep. lol.

[added: to clarify, i am Oceanic, so my night, would be NA prime morns ; ))]

last night was a slightly rough night. JQ, you guys have fast reaction. was on SoR BL last night with a handful of peeps and couldn’t hold against JQ’s numbers (apologies in advance SoR NA forces) so we moved to another BL taking camps, hunting yaks. and had some fun small skirmishes! thanks, JQ. had yet to run into some SoS last night. hopefully i’ll see you soon. then i had to go and change the little one’s nappies and put him to bed. lol

mark my words – i’ll be there tonight, until reset! for as long as i can. ; )))
it’s been fun fights JQ and SoS and i guess i’m glad there’s no reset. SoR, i have no doubt we’ll keep fighting and find ways to stand our ground in this server, and then some. >:DD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We are here! We’ve been trying to to play on most nights, It has been really fun tbh. Linking up with [CDS] has been great too

Well HIRE and NYS are really the only new guilds I have seen around lately, but I have never really seen you guys run with anything more than 10 people. Maybe its because I am in EB most of the time. I was hoping one of these guilds would be rocking like 40 people. Wishful thinking on my part I guess

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

This kind of suggestion is rude to players from other time zones. Anet clearly stated that no player time is valuable than other.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I would just like to say this is the closest match up in real 3 server terms that I think we have all experienced and its been a lot of fun for me and from this recent batch of posts it feels like others have found the same. Last night there was still only 10K between all three servers. Today the gap is a bit wider by hey, its Thursday and only 24 hours left so I guess you kinda expect that at some point. I was hoping it would stay really tight all the way to the end but maybe not. We can still all have alot of fun though right?

I spent my time on EB last night and what really struck me this match up when I thought back over the days and made me realise out tight this match up actually had been was how many times SM had been flipped during the week. Several times during a 24 hour period regularly. I remember SoR geeting a WP once and maybe SoS did but i dont think I saw one from JQ in my play time anyway.

I know JQ has better coverage and a wider player base at present, we all know that to be true if we are honest with ourselves but both SoS and SoR have fought really hard this week and I never felt safe at all in the last few days and I am really proud to have been part of such a great match up. We have had some real McCoys in the last few weeks and I did wonder if this week would be as good and it has surpassed my expectations. You might think this has been easy for us but both servers pushed us very hard and we had to really maximise points when we were strong and hold on by our fingernails when we were not. There have been plenty of times in the last 6 days when we have been ticking last. The score evolution chart on millenium really shows this http://mos.millenium...ervers/view/29/ its only in the last 36 hours we started to slowly pull ahead.

Not quite but close. SoR had a week match that ended in all three servers within 1k points once (possibly twice) against Darkhaven and some other forgettable server.

It has been great this week though, although I haven’t had as much time in WvW as I would have liked.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

SoR only 3K away from SoS! We’re making a giant push!

Here are some gameplay pics from today

When I was in klovan trolling the kitten out of JQ. I got in through a broken wall before reinforce, mind all you acusers out there >>

Attachments:

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Good fights in JQBL tonight. keep the bags comin!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

akamon.2769

great pushing SoR!
wish i could be there for all the action. keep the good fights coming.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Score update please

Attachments:

(edited by muekung.2518)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Thobek.1730

sigh. SoR are becoming the new JQ… happy with just being in T1 and not winning.

/edit – before you jump down my throat someone said it on the SoS BL’s earlier today about SoS and SoR which I agree “we are both fighting against each other to be the best loser”

think about it.

(edited by Thobek.1730)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

The difference is that people joined JQ when it was 2nd place, expecting an uphill battle. At least I know I did.

While there may be people (your “fairweather players” types) who joined SOS expecting 1st place. So now that they’re not 1st, they’re… upset.

At this point, since it’s so even, no one really should be “sighing,” it’s a great matchup! Not winning =/= not having fun.

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: DBR.9876

DBR.9876

The difference is that people joined JQ when it was 2nd place, expecting an uphill battle. At least I know I did.

While there may be people (your “fairweather players” types) who joined SOS expecting 1st place. So now that they’re not 1st, they’re… upset.

At this point, since it’s so even, no one really should be “sighing,” it’s a great matchup! Not winning =/= not having fun.

I agree 100%. I am in Tier 1 not to win, but to have fun as isn’t that what the game is all about? I am in Tier 1 to get a challenge, to have some awesome fights, and to have some epic sieges. I want to be in Tier 1, not because I want to be best overall, that really doesn’t matter for me, but I want to be challenged in fights; defeating forces that outnumber myself and my fellow guild members. Of course being first would be absolutely amazing, but that’s not really my goal here.

I’ve watched the level of play within my guild increase drastically in the past week. I followed 2 commanders from my guild that had never commanded to full guild before and found the slight variations in play style great. A little bit of variety to keep our opponents guessing is great. When I logged on today, for the first time that I know of, we were coordinating switching guilds from map to map to be able to apply heavy pressure to certain points. (hello stonemist) I can only see SoR going up from here. We may not have the largest amount of coverage, but we have a great community who knows how to have fun.

Thanks for the competition SoS and JQ – We appreciate it!

Matthew Day – Human Elementalist

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

/edit – before you jump down my throat someone said it on the SoS BL’s earlier today about SoS and SoR which I agree “we are both fighting against each other to be the best loser”

think about it.

Ok so we have a good three way fight, constant action in wvw and a target rich environment.

What does being in first place get us? Some pve buffs?

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Had a lot of fun tonight on SoR bl in the Drunken Naked Alt XP Train zerg. I’m sure we baffled anyone we ran into, but we were laughing hysterically and seeing who we could actually wipe by being underleveled and naked, lol. Seeing people just beating on the door to their death in Hills was hilarious. Great fun, guys.

Nice to see SoR pushing hard out there again. Didn’t let yesterday keep you guys down.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

(edited by zhonnika.1784)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

To the guy asking about SoR HIRE guild, there were a ton out last night in a little mini zerg, and with roaming groups running around.

I see them alot as I’m a late night pst player.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Looks like all the fair weathers we lost to Sor last week are coming back lol. How’d they do while they were gone?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Man someone from SoR just played me >_<

I saw this portal and I was like" OOOO shiny, i wonder where it goes"
So i used it…

it put me behind an EMP zerg -_-

it was not fun

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Anyone got a score update?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Thobek.1730

good reply, I thought I may of rustle a few feathers like the guy a few (5) posts above me..

I like your attitude.

I was SoS since beta, never jumped ship or swtiched to a winning server. I have enjoyed our fight to the top, got used to good battles. We had a coverage advantage but not by THAT much (there were some close battles over the last couple of months). The last couple of weeks its become silly. The amount of people JQ can field far surpasses anything any other server can deliver, too much bandwagoning imo.

(edited by Thobek.1730)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

akamon.2769

^^ i too have learned to not take random portals the hard way.

but.. but they’re always so tempting! once i was defending, then one popped up. had a bad feeling about it knowing full well i shouldn’t take it. stood there for what seemed like forever, debating, and then i hit it.

but.. but they’re always so tempting! once i was defending, then one popped up. had a bad feeling about it knowing full well i shouldn’t take it. stood there for what seemed like forever, debating, and then i hit it.my story did not end very differently from yours. XDD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Can I get an SoS commander on SOR Borderland to pm me in game please. (Or anyone who is Leading AB assault.)
Thank you.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu