Magoonba/Fort JANTHIR/Dragonbrand 25/01/2013

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Greenvale Refuge, Dragonbrand Map.

Just wanted to thank both FA and Dragonbrand (mainly FA) for the 58 badges in under an hour. Just lovely.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Rskippy.3620

Rskippy.3620

in the DB BL, behind the greenvale supply they found a spot where they could all run to and be invincible.

It’s not an exploit. It’s just some people don’t know about the range of the spawn protection buff called “Determined,” which gives player immunities to all kind of damages to prevent the spawn camping.
So, “Determined” buff is part of the game, not exploit.

Players these days need to know the maximum range or distance where they can have the “Determined” buff to prevent them from calling it exploit.

This is infact an exploit, the determined buff itself is not and legitimate use of it is not.. but when you drop off the hills at the south supply camps in a borderland you are intended to commit, not to have a get out of jail free card.. the determined buff in these areas only occurs when the player runs to a specific spot on the hill and then gets close enough to it to be slightly up the incline and in the invulnerable area. A player who knowingly runs to this to avoid dying is exploiting the mechanic (albeit shouldn’t be there in the first place)

It’s the same as the walljumping people were doing over gates to cap keeps and towers, just because the ability is there to do it, it doesn’t mean it is not an exploit.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Nobody will ever be banned for it.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

I love when people feel they’re entitled to spawn camp the enemy with reckless abandon. If you don’t want to be near somebody with the invincibility buff, don’t be near the enemy spawn. It is that simple.

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

@tricare, watch your own vid again.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Hey guys we had a load of fun tonight on DB BL. Big shout outs to all the people in that BL tonight, it was an awesome night with some fantastic fights all around.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Hey guys we had a load of fun tonight on DB BL. Big shout outs to all the people in that BL tonight, it was an awesome night with some fantastic fights all around.

I was that Charr following you around reporting on your every move. =D

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I was that Charr following you around reporting on your every move. =D

~ Kovu

Haha yeah we knew we were being scouted a lot, glad you guys came out to fight honestly.

It really is a pleasure fighting DB.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

really hoping for tier 4, what are our chances…

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

@tricare, watch your own vid again.

I did. Clones are not people. It’s me, 3 clones, and a up level that you switched to after chashing Duke around. Rawr.

in WvW

Posted by: syugogetten.8297

syugogetten.8297

After a new wvw build, all golems are disappear. Sorry war guild,we don’t have enough people let you use this golems.Thank you for your devote,i will remember this.

Dragonbrand Server
Human Elementalist
Hime Hime [TFV]

(edited by syugogetten.8297)

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Well, what 9 servers are stronger than Mag? That’s the only way to get pushed into T4.

Mag’s a T3 server now. The bandwagoners didn’t jump ship on Sunday as planned. You guys are just going to have to deal with it or spend the gems to go to a server that actually belongs in T4.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The ratings reset will give some new t4 servers I’m pretty sure. Slight chance of a new t3. Doesn’t change next week’s match, though.

in WvW

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

Well, what 9 servers are stronger than Mag? That’s the only way to get pushed into T4.

Mag’s a T3 server now. The bandwagoners didn’t jump ship on Sunday as planned. You guys are just going to have to deal with it or spend the gems to go to a server that actually belongs in T4.

Well since we’re stuck here now, we have GODS to farm for easy badges. Thx!

ROAM | Oink | TLP

in WvW

Posted by: Stoneslammer.3650

Stoneslammer.3650

Turtle turtle turtle… how maguma bores me. You guys wanna call anything that beats you a zerg. Just go spvp.

Maguuma has spent it’s entire WvW lifetime losing. We like losing and we know how to defend. If you can’t crack the egg that is Maguuma, maybe you should hit DBs borderlands.

seeing as we’ve taken hills and bay from you in the span of an hour or so, cracking the egg that is maguuma isn’t that tough.

I get the impression you’re just trolling, but it took about 10-12 hours for FA to just take west keep from Maguuma the night before. And it flipped at about 5AM est, when Maguuma’s coverage is the weakest. I counted no less than 4 commanders on FA’s end to rally the pubbies where they needed to be, while we had zero and still wiped double our numbers in the lord room 4 or 5 times. A lot of us were so bored of that treb game today that we went and took your east keep before you even had a chance to scout it out (1700/1700 supply).

WVW is a numbers/coverage game, and Maguuma does not belong in this tier for that reason. Most of us don’t want to be in this tier, but our last few matchups were blowouts against servers that were in freefall or simply stopped trying (with the exception of Yak’s Bend, who always put up a fight, but couldn’t stop our mindless zergs autoattacking down gates whenever they’d take a tower). Now that we’re up against opposition, our fairweathers are gone. The reset announcement hasn’t helped much either since we’re locked into our next matchup.

Plus, you guys have Thoblrin, which is basically like cheating in this game. He read Son of Tezoo’s War Art and studied medieval history to gain the upper-hand in wvw. The guy is ex-military, if you haven’t heard.

While I can sure tell most of yas dont wanna be in this tier by the last couple of hours. We Had one guy in EB telling anyone that tried to rally our players to get the hell away from spawn and try defending our towers to “move to another server”. So while a bunch of our players sat at spawn and got farmed myself and 3 other players tried to save Jerris while we lost every single tower one by one. We may have been somewhat out numbered but what was sent to take our towers we could have defended no prob.

I see very few of the players that are usually on at this time and we have lost most if not all of our map by now. I am very saddened to see what has been going on out there tonight. I will have to do some thinking but I might decide that Mags is no longer for me. If you all really want to chase players away including non bandwagoners a few more of tonights display should do it.

Sorta feel stupid for bragging up this server at the moment to be quite honest. Sorry to those who were on our BL and actually were trying to defend. To those who purposely gave away EB. Hope your really proud to throw a match.

I will give you 1 gold to transfer off. Thanks

Pfft Ill give ya 2g to stop telling others to leave.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

I love when people feel they’re entitled to spawn camp the enemy with reckless abandon. If you don’t want to be near somebody with the invincibility buff, don’t be near the enemy spawn. It is that simple.

Umm are you telling us that we should stay away from the SE supply camp on our BL map? it is not a spawn camp when trying to take a supply camp and the enemy runs in through the front by the road attacks you and then when he/she realizes a mistake was made and death is imminent run to a little square of invulnerability. I take it maybe you do this often yourself?

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

in the DB BL, behind the greenvale supply they found a spot where they could all run to and be invincible.

It’s not an exploit. It’s just some people don’t know about the range of the spawn protection buff called “Determined,” which gives player immunities to all kind of damages to prevent the spawn camping.

Players these days need to know the maximum range or distance where they can have the “Determined” buff to prevent them from calling it exploit.

This is infact an exploit, the determined buff itself is not and legitimate use of it is not.. but when you drop off the hills at the south supply camps in a borderland you are intended to commit, not to have a get out of jail free card.. the determined buff in these areas only occurs when the player runs to a specific spot on the hill and then gets close enough to it to be slightly up the incline and in the invulnerable area. A player who knowingly runs to this to avoid dying is exploiting the mechanic (albeit shouldn’t be there in the first place)

It’s the same as the walljumping people were doing over gates to cap keeps and towers, just because the ability is there to do it, it doesn’t mean it is not an exploit.

Thanks for this post. I have not been able to find a Anet post on this but it definately does not feel like it should be intended. Otherwise why make it so you can not get back into the spawn from that location. A couple weeks ago I actually got one shotted cause while i was shooting at an enemy he went to a similar spot on that hill as the other guy but there was a Defender there and Bam one dead Ranger. If this is intended then it is very strange indeed.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

In short, there is a subset of Maguuma players who decided not to contribute to WvW on Monday and are actively trying to disrupt communication. It now costs GEMS to transfer so I find this behavhior unethical. I hope this stops because it’s embarrasing.

We tried to warn you. We tried very, very hard to warn everyone. Can’t blame us that everyone thought we were joking.

To the people who think WvW belongs to them or Maguuma belongs to them, it doesn’t.

I think you’re over exaggerating. People are not spending 10 hours a day grinding out defense because they don’t enjoy doing it for 7 days straight. You’re OG Maguuma, so you should know we don’t do things if we stop enjoying them.

We learned and know how to stop FA’s siege from the first 3 days, so why should we repeat it for the last 4 if it’s clear how tedious it is? I’d rather we play for fun, and the score we get is the score we get. That means we’ll eventually be in a tier where we can have fun instead of grinding out borderlands defense for 10 hours a day.

Unfortunately some men you just cant reach so you get what we had here last night, which is the way they want, well their not gonna get it.

It seems this subset of players many of whom like to post and use terms such as “Most of Maguuna” or “We are used to loosing we did it for so very long” has control issues.

Any given server belongs to no single player or group of players exclusively. It belongs to all the players. Saying things like Mags likes to lose or Mags does not want to be in a certain tier is nothing short of an outright lie. You nor anyone else myself included can claim to speak for “Most” of the server and you all really should just stop it.

That you are calling WvW tedious leads me to believe some of you really are not having fun out there and like so many are fond of saying if you are not having fun then do not do it. As I pointed out before no one is forced to play a specific way or go after a specific objective. Although some courses of action just make sense. Anyway there was very specific examples of players actively discouraging others from giving it our all. To top it off and this is what really stinks is this subset of players really seems to like to tell others to leave their server. Or as a post somewhere above me, try to bribe others to leave. it really is reprehensible behaviour they have no right to try and force others off the server.

So as fun as I have playing WvW, I am going to have just as much fun convincing good players not to leave. I do not consider this subset I am talking about good players at all. That they are actually trying to force players to leave that are trying their hearts out to play the best they can for their server, shows that they know little about leadership, sportsmanship or morals.

lastly if you or anyone else is finding it tedious or grinding because you cant easily destroy our competition maybe it is not the others that should think about a server transfer maybe Kain is more to some players liking. It really seems like that is the problem here because for the last month we easily dominated the competition and there was none of this “tedious” or “grinding” talk. All in all for all the bluster I had seen in these forums and which convinced me that Mags was the server for me it really is just that BLUSTER. But that does not mean there is not great people on the server because there is many and i would gather a guess “Most” of them just want to play hard and have fun. When it gets tedious they will log off not try and force others to leave or to just give away what we won in battles so to drop a tier.

This is my last word on this particular subject as it seems some just dont get it anyway and they never will.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

In short, there is a subset of Maguuma players who decided not to contribute to WvW on Monday and are actively trying to disrupt communication. It now costs GEMS to transfer so I find this behavhior unethical. I hope this stops because it’s embarrasing.

We tried to warn you. We tried very, very hard to warn everyone. Can’t blame us that everyone thought we were joking.

To the people who think WvW belongs to them or Maguuma belongs to them, it doesn’t.

I think you’re over exaggerating. People are not spending 10 hours a day grinding out defense because they don’t enjoy doing it for 7 days straight. You’re OG Maguuma, so you should know we don’t do things if we stop enjoying them.

We learned and know how to stop FA’s siege from the first 3 days, so why should we repeat it for the last 4 if it’s clear how tedious it is? I’d rather we play for fun, and the score we get is the score we get. That means we’ll eventually be in a tier where we can have fun instead of grinding out borderlands defense for 10 hours a day.

Unfortunately some men you just cant reach so you get what we had here last night, which is the way they want, well their not gonna get it.

It seems this subset of players many of whom like to post and use terms such as “Most of Maguuna” or “We are used to loosing we did it for so very long” has control issues.

Any given server belongs to no single player or group of players exclusively. It belongs to all the players. Saying things like Mags likes to lose or Mags does not want to be in a certain tier is nothing short of an outright lie. You nor anyone else myself included can claim to speak for “Most” of the server and you all really should just stop it.

That you are calling WvW tedious leads me to believe some of you really are not having fun out there and like so many are fond of saying if you are not having fun then do not do it. As I pointed out before no one is forced to play a specific way or go after a specific objective. Although some courses of action just make sense. Anyway there was very specific examples of players actively discouraging others from giving it our all. To top it off and this is what really stinks is this subset of players really seems to like to tell others to leave their server. Or as a post somewhere above me, try to bribe others to leave. it really is reprehensible behaviour they have no right to try and force others off the server.

So as fun as I have playing WvW, I am going to have just as much fun convincing good players not to leave. I do not consider this subset I am talking about good players at all. That they are actually trying to force players to leave that are trying their hearts out to play the best they can for their server, shows that they know little about leadership, sportsmanship or morals.

lastly if you or anyone else is finding it tedious or grinding because you cant easily destroy our competition maybe it is not the others that should think about a server transfer maybe Kain is more to some players liking. It really seems like that is the problem here because for the last month we easily dominated the competition and there was none of this “tedious” or “grinding” talk. All in all for all the bluster I had seen in these forums and which convinced me that Mags was the server for me it really is just that BLUSTER. But that does not mean there is not great people on the server because there is many and i would gather a guess “Most” of them just want to play hard and have fun. When it gets tedious they will log off not try and force others to leave or to just give away what we won in battles so to drop a tier.

This is my last word on this particular subject as it seems some just dont get it anyway and they never will.

TL;DR: We all paid at least 60 bucks to play a video game and post on forums all day.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

so like 2 mins me and a friend from UhOH running around in EBG came across an undefended camp and ended up hitting jackpot when we got to get our farm on in one of FA supply camps {Problem FA?} theirs only 2 of us when it takes 10 to take us down plus u guys got hylek support

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Umm are you telling us that we should stay away from the SE supply camp on our BL map? it is not a spawn camp when trying to take a supply camp and the enemy runs in through the front by the road attacks you and then when he/she realizes a mistake was made and death is imminent run to a little square of invulnerability. I take it maybe you do this often yourself?

Uh, I’m telling you to stay inside the supply camp. There is literally nothing the enemy can do objective wise when he’s currently within the invincibility area. When you can start attacking or capping objective areas while invulnerable, than you’ve got a case to complain. But at the moment, it’s no different than running back into your spawn from the center exit.

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

“Unfortunately some men you just cant reach so you get what we had here last night, which is the way they want it, well their not gonna get it.”

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Apparently it’s not.

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

TL;DR: We all paid at least 60 bucks to play a video game and post on forums all day.

We sure did and we all got the game as well so no one is any better than anyone else lets all remember that.

Oops guess that wasn’t my last word. Anyway there is posting and there is posting claiming to speak for an entire server. Why is it so hard for some to understand what I am saying. Do I have A-D-D or do they?

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

Apparently it’s not.

Yes your right I have a hard time not replying. I will have to work on that. Starting tomorrow.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Are you the guy that keeps confusing east and west in map chat?

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Stoneslammer, you’re doing more to encourage transfers than anyone you’re complaining about. For the record, I know of no one actively encouraging transfers. If you mean the normal /t joking in the borderlands, then I think you don’t “get” the normal BL humor.

If you are mad that people would rather go do something else than grinding 10 hour defense which involves little or no combat, then you have some control issues.

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

Stoneslammer, you’re doing more to encourage transfers than anyone you’re complaining about. For the record, I know of no one actively encouraging transfers. If you mean the normal /t joking in the borderlands, then I think you don’t “get” the normal BL humor.

If you are mad that people would rather go do something else than grinding 10 hour defense which involves little or no combat, then you have some control issues.

Actually I have received more than a couple PM’s encouraging me to stay here, which leads me to believe I am not alone in my opinions. A couple were actually on and noticing the same thing I was. Or are the others who posted in this thread about it lying.? If you think I am mad that players would rather do something else than grinding you are wrong and really should re read my posts.

I have this feeling i have to spell it out for you again for some reason. If YOU feel like what you are doing is grinding then DO NOT do it. DO something else. Log off, go to a different map, which by the way was begging you all for help while you were grinding away at tedious defence. My OP was about those in EB actually refusing to help out their server mates and actively encouraging others to leave the server.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if you are having problems understanding what I am posting. I am trying to be as clear as I can, really.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

That and the color of doors changing on reset are the hardest parts of WvW.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

Are you the guy who has nothing constructive or pertinent to add to the conversation?

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

That and the color of doors changing on reset are the hardest parts of WvW.

Unfortunately some demand that cardinal directions are used and as we were being hit on all fronts on our BL today and i was bouncing back and forth it was real easy to get SE and SW towers mixed up while typing and battling. But of course this has everything to do with what we are discussing doesn’t it?

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Are you the guy who has nothing constructive or pertinent to add to the conversation?

I don’t even know what the conversation is about to be honest. Someone was rude to you in Eternal? Okay.

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

No, that’s me.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

BT – THE ISLAND IS OURS

ROAM | Oink | TLP

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JBZJLpFoinw

For your enjoyment.

I saw some of you Mag players post screens of dead FA who tried to run into your spawn in EB. Well heres the video of it.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

FA.. Quaggan is sad you are not careful when sweeping your keeps.

Booo.. if only Quaggan was Mesmer Quaggan could of capitalised.

Attachments:

Help

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

FA.. Quaggan is sad you are not careful when sweeping your keeps.

Booo.. if only Quaggan was Mesmer Quaggan could of capitalised.

Lol… if only…

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

nalenb.1425

Unfortunately some demand that cardinal directions are used and as we were being hit on all fronts on our BL today and i was bouncing back and forth it was real easy to get SE and SW towers mixed up while typing and battling. But of course this has everything to do with what we are discussing doesn’t it?

It’s pretty funny when people mess up. I hear people yell for help on East Keep, East Keep. I’m standing in Hills telling them I don’t see anything, it’s all clear. Then I ask if they might actually be in the Bay keep. I mess up the NW and NE gates on Bay all the time and SW and SE gates on garrison.

One time we were close to beating Borlis Pass and we needed help. So I zoned out to Lion’s Arch and started yelling for people to get in and help us. … Except I was in the overflow. Was pretty funny to hear the comments.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

nalenb.1425

For your enjoyment.

I saw some of you Mag players post screens of dead FA who tried to run into your spawn in EB. Well heres the video of it.

Except everyone knows you are supposed to do spawn runs naked.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

For your enjoyment.

Except everyone knows you are supposed to do spawn runs naked.

Its hard to beat the horde back and quickly get naked to do a spawn race. But I like where your head is at.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

nalenb.1425

Its hard to beat the horde back and quickly get naked to do a spawn race. But I like where your head is at.

My commander made me. Miss Terribad is a fitting name.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Apparently, you haven’t been immersed in these trollstorms so you won’t know what it’s about. No one is complaining that some people aren’t contributing in WvW. It’s all voluntary. But some people were going out of their way to affect other people’s enjoyment of WvW.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Buddy, you wrote a week long diatribe about how other people don’t control the entire servers mindset, while you yourself just came onto this server recently and are now trying to tell the core communities mindset that’s been here since day 1 that it’s wrong. Other than laughing, there really isn’t anything that can be contributed.

If you wanna be on Maguuma, be Maguuman. Be merry, join mumble, kill hobos, get badges, lose WvW, not care. Maguuma is about being part of a community. If you decide to not be part of that community, why are you on the server? Maybe you’re not aware but Mag has won a grand total of 7 out of 56 matches. Losing is what we do here. If that bothers you, well, you better get used to it. ‘Cause it’s gonna happen more.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

If that’s not intended to be there, Anet could have been fixed it or given temporary bans since a long time ago to people staying in that spot. I know many players have sent a report about it. I almost sent a report about it, too, when I didn’t know about that “Determined” buff exists near the wall of that stone until someone explained about “Determined” buff to me.

Most of the time, people, who call that invulnerability spot as an exploit, are the ones who have no idea about “Determined” skill, like me before. I guess, Anet should put one legendary NPC below that cliff so that people can see that the cliff is too close to the spawn, and if some ignorant players are still trying to attack those with the “Determined” buff, they will get killed by the legendary NPC, and so, they will stop ranting that staying at the spot under the cliff there is an exploit.

For the wall jumping, I don’t know whether Anet has fixed them or not, but I heard some have been fixed, so wall jumping is clearly an exploit.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

This supply camp spawn argument has been hammered into the ground through and through for months now. Nobody is going to change their mind because of more words here.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

This supply camp spawn argument has been hammered into the ground through and through for months now.

Thanks for that info. I’m not sure how long that spot has been called as an exploit spot since I’ve just joined GW2 7-8 weeks ago lol

I guess, by now, Anet already knew about that spot.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

nalenb.1425

Thanks for that info. I’m not sure how long that spot has been called as an exploit spot since I’ve just joined GW2 7-8 weeks ago lol

I guess, by now, Anet already knew about that spot.

In case you don’t know, the fake rocks you can hide in inside Bay and Hills are much worse than that spot.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

New nickname for Dragonbrand = Wagonspam

<3

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Maguma and Dragonbrand getting owned by Fort Aspenwood. You will remember it like it was yesterday. The source of all our siege knocking down your towers and keeps.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Thought I’d share my Screens of tonight’s nightly FA spawn rush~
1. I"m rooting for the dolyak ;3
2. and the winner is!

Got much further tonight thanks to a good MI^^

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!