Obsidian Sanctum space for large battles

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Greetings,

“We have decided to add an area to the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle that is large enough to fit the fights…

Uhm? It just sounds like a giant arena.

It won’t be GvG until you:

• Add Guild Halls
  • Add Several GvG Maps (not one large area)
  • Add a Guild Ladder

Anet please model after the GvG Basics Guide and give us real GvG again.

They give you an inch and you try to take a mile. Give it time, maybe they will. Until then enjoy what’s been given.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Its crazy that they are giving you your own area to GvG and some of you are still managing to find things to complain about.

Devon is right a lot of people who play WvW dont care about GvG so having your own separate area is probably best for everyone.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: viewbens.3105

viewbens.3105

ty sir
make it look like anet stadium plz ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

While I’m a WvWer, I support the GvG community.

Well done to Devon and ANet for this step.

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

This are great news for the GvG-Community! Imo we slowly but surely go through a second adolescence.

One thing that worrying me is that there will be “just” one arena. Is the arena designed for 2 guilds fighting each other or for more guilds? Problem I see is coming that there are often multiple GvGs on one day even with the best organization.
Would be nice if you implement ~3 arenas so we can really replace the old GvG spots in all 3 bl with the upcoming jp arena.

Everything else like ratings/organization/etc can be/already has been made by the community. So the only thing which the GvG-community is lacking is “just” a proper place.

Thank you again for the nice news. Really much appreciate it!

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by suprNovae.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

I’m pretty sure this will be entirely freestyle as in – it won’t have a separate UI attached to it. This means we should be able to duel on the map or even group up as a bunch of randoms and do a deathmatch against another group of pugs. Only problem is we’ll never be able to raise an altar to the Mighty Flame Ram God.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Amazing. Thank you for listening to the community.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Thanks a lot for this. I’ll admit I was getting bitter about the potential future of GvG, but this has swayed my opinion for the better.

in WvW

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Fantastic news, very much looking forward to this!

~~Ayeres~~

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

SPECTATOR MODE ?

If You ever been part of the GvG battle you probably noticed that there is a HUGE crowd watching the event (watching,commenting and even cheer for their team)

Any news on this ?

in WvW

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

Nice. Thank you guys (AN). Great move.

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Guild vs. Guild is a gametype that has a lot of potential and one that we would never do anything but the best possible version of. That version, if it comes, will have to wait until the resources are available to build it.

That may be the most interesting part of the whole announcement. I am grateful for the arena, and the griping about it in this thread makes me wonder about people even more than usual.

But I’d really like some more information about what this full blown gvg mode would look like, and why in the world are resources not being committed to it or even apparently planned for the forseeable future. Here is a company that wants part of its game to be esport, has exactly that right under its nose, and through some combination of hubris and stubbornness, management will not let it happen. Surely it’s not that they don’t see the potential?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

Thank you Anet ! this looks amazing, keep up the good work.

SUGGESTION : can you Please ask some organized groups/guilds to test it for you before delivering it to the rest of us ? so they can try it out and point out flaws ( if there will be any :P ), Then you can release it for the rest of us “mere mortals”.

Borderland bloodlust docet(Teaches)

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

i don’t participate in GvG, but i feel this is a very positive step in the right direction. the GvG community was growing and thriving, and honestly was outgrowing WvW. there was a lot of unnecessary static flying around, and this should ease a whole lot of it.

don’t get me wrong, a fully supported complete GvG system would be ideal, but this is better than how it was before, and waaaaaay better than it is currently with the bloodlust buffs in play. this also gives the chance for the GvG to grow and thrive even further, and really show Anet how big it can become.

to devon, i have no problem criticizing you when you make a mistake, but i’m nothing i’ve i’m not fair and tell you when you did well. this time, you did extremely well. thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Best.
News.
Ever.

kisses Devon on both cheeks

Finally, I’ll reward this news with starting to buy gems again. Finally something to look forward to again in WvW!

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Gray Fox.9178

Gray Fox.9178

That’s a great way to handle the situation without bogging down too many resources. Great idea, dev dudes/dudettes.

Gray Drury, Golemancer of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Bandog.4310

Bandog.4310

We have decided to add an area to the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle that is large enough to fit the fights and is removed from the entrances to facilitate some of the basic rules that are used during these fights. In addition, we will be disabling the borderlands bloodlust buff inside the map so that the players will be on a relatively even playing field.

+1 Excellent news! This will be much better than the usual spot in southern part of the map, which is pretty narrow and has mobs that can accidentally give rally. Not to mention shorter queues before GvG, if at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

This is great news and makes me optimistic in regards to WvW development.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Best.
News.
Ever.

kisses Devon on both cheeks

Finally, I’ll reward this news with starting to buy gems again. Finally something to look forward to again in WvW!

I’ll do so WHEN they release it. Lol. Not anytime before, else they think you’re buying gems for something else.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I know a lot of us are tough on ANET, but this is a great idea. I am really glad they listened to the forums. I hope they keep a nice open space for the fight, and then an area above it where spectators can view the action. I’m excited.

in WvW

Posted by: BlueViking.7105

BlueViking.7105

Thank you very much for these excellent news!

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

I bought gems today just because of this announcement.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in WvW

Posted by: samevil.1952

samevil.1952

This is absolute fantastic news. Good move and looking forward.

Erebusis [FG]
Forsaken gamer Warrior.
www.forsakengamers.com

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

This sounds like epic great news. It won’t be the “official GvG” system, but so far it seems to be perfect for what (we call) GvG is all about.

Thanks, first time for a long period that Anet seems to be listening to the players.

Well after everything that happened… I think they almost had no choice.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

I’m not a ‘gvger’ (in gw2 sense), but what I see wrong with this in the long term (especially if it takes too long to make proper gvg)

- Is that it is not an OFFICIAL game mode (somehow)
- The area is not named in an OFFICIAL gvg specific manner
- No advertising or information will be included to direct new/interested players to these communities.
- No professional or controlled environment, which means it can still be influenced by trolls and bored people.

It is just an underground (literally) fight club.

Due to the first 3 points above I can’t foresee it attracting new blood, or appealing to people outside of the established communities, primarily because there is no way to experiment with it, it will be appear intimidating, and it won’t be an advertised feature in game or on the forums etc. Hence a lot of people won’t even know about it or be able to try it.

And due to the;

- Zerg spam non goal specific nature of it (no varying modes/maps/player role, no rankings or reward skins etc)

- Combined with not being able to experiment with gear/build set ups without investing 2+ weeks into acquiring a new set first, each time, per player

There is no sustainability (player number wise).

So combining all the above points, if a proper game mode takes too long, active player numbers (wanting guild fights) will drop quite quickly over a short time period, without ever growing or attaining a period of stability.

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I’m not a ‘gvger’ (in gw2 sense), but what I see wrong with this in the long term….

I Have No Faith In You

All your points (quite rational btw) are missing the point. You should remember that this is (and apparently will be till official game mode is introduced) community-driven activity. Adding an arena only helps community maintaining it.

The determining “unit” here is not the player, but the guild. Guilds have their own meanings to attract new players to their ranks via recruiting and new guilds to GvG scene via meeting them in the field on WvW. As long as there is a value and interest for WvW guilds in trying to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses as a team versus other guilds in more controlled environment than open WvW, Nancy will live.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

I know that you have released what you can and no more, thus I can only say “thank you A.net” for caring and keep us updated.

I expect it will take 3-4 months to be released, but I hope it will be worth of it.

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I know that you have released what you can and no more, thus I can only say “thank you A.net” for caring and keep us updated.

I expect it will take 3-4 months to be released, but I hope it will be worth of it.

Well since he posted quite some info about it, I assume it’s coming sooner than that. Usually the 3-4 month timeframe they only post “maybe”, “we have some ideas, we will tell you when we have more info”.

A question. Since this will be part of WvW, are we now allowed to talk about it in the wvw section of the forums? Or is it still some underground hush hush thing they will move to an abandoned section?

in WvW

Yaro.3251

You can go ahead and find it out by yourself New thread button is right up there.

in WvW

Bandog.4310

I’m not a ‘gvger’ (in gw2 sense), but what I see wrong with this in the long term (especially if it takes too long to make proper gvg)

It is just an underground (literally) fight club.

You really have no faith. I suggest you join a GvG guild before making any assumptions.

Have a look at the numbers from unofficial GvG site (www.gw2gvg.com) – 141 guilds participated at least once in GvG.

Any guild that can field 20 ppl at a time for GvG is active, has a strong sense of community, is competitive and must be commiting a lot of time to Guild Wars 2. Qualities like these should be nurtured by any game company, regardless the numbers. Although if a GvG guild has had 100+ members on average, we’re talking about at least 15,000 GW2 players. To give a perspective, 1/3 of this group would create queues on all WvW borders across EU and NA.

- Zerg spam non goal specific nature of it (no varying modes/maps/player role, no rankings or reward skins etc)

The goal, and it is the ultimate goal of any PvPer, is to prove your skill over an opponent. Don’t assume that if 20 people run together, they don’t communicate. Composition of the group is well thought through and every player has a specific role. Every move has to be coordinated and a mistake of a single player can cost you a loss.

- Combined with not being able to experiment with gear/build set ups without investing 2+ weeks into acquiring a new set first, each time, per player

Join a GvG guild, you will get an advice.

If it takes you 2+ weeks to get a new gear, you’re probably a casual player, so please stop making assumptions and creating negativity. It’s not and never will be a casual game mode.

(edited by Bandog.4310)

in WvW

Have No Faith In Me.1840

I’ll put this up top, I AM NOT AGAINST GVG, I’d like to see it grow.

Sorry, you clearly missed the point of my post, it was not negative, you just went on /ragedefendfanboyism straight away at the first sniff of blood. Yes some parts may be speculative on my part, and some is not.

The main points being:
- It will not attract new blood in its current unofficial state (see points again).
- Not enough variety to keep people interested in doing it (in it’s current state)
^ Both bad for sustainability in player numbers.

You’re only lying to yourself if you think GvG in it’s current form will not see dwindling numbers quite quickly in a short time spam.

/end main section of post, read on if you are prepared to read something that may conflict with your fanaticism of gvg.

Ps. Just because a post conflicts with your view, does not make it negative, the original post was not negative. This one may be, who knows, let’s find out.

I’ll respond to the rest of your post, just because.

Sure, 141 guilds may have tried at least once. How many actively participate?

I can look at leaderboards for any pc or console game, shooters, racers, fighters etc, and see 100k+, even millions people have tried the online mode. Yet 30% or more people played under 10 times.

How many guilds participate actively on a weekly basis?
How many guilds will participate in 3 months in it’s current state?
You might be doing it now, but how long will you be doing it for (in it’s current state) before getting bored of it?
^ This is part of my view of ‘sustainability’ (in gvg’s current state), and something only time will tell.

- As for the 2+ weeks gear remark;
If you are not including ascended gear in builds then you are naïve. (<-lol auto correct)

There will always be min-maxers, either in your guild, or in the enemy guild, and not having it is a disadvantage. Gvg needs a gear system like spvp where you can chop and change gears and builds easily for the sake of competitive balance.

- As for the ‘gear and builds’ remark;
Do you truly believe guilds will only ever run one build? And only need 1 gear set?

The answer should be no. Because no guild/PvPer who take themselves seriously sticks to one build, forever. If your guild is not changing up your play style you will be countered, or left behind in the meta, etc etc. And gw2 now makes it incredibly hard to do this thanks to ascended gear.

- In response to roles;
I’ve watched gvg, from the hills, and videos.
I’ve listened to gvgs.
I understand certain players have certain roles like stability, strip, veil, fields, banners and so on.

What I meant were roles like flag running, taking out specific opposition players, causing distractions to the enemy. Things that give a player real value to his team, not just pressing 1-2 certain buttons (stability, veil etc etc) and “dps on me” when frantically asked in vent/ts. Check Gw1 gvg out you’ll see what I mean.

I in no way intend to be negative. These are issues I see and have seen in the past with other games.

I’d like to see GvG be an official game mode (preferably before player interest in it dies out), inside a professional setting, where the ascended grind does not hamper the mode, and not open field where any person can come troll the participants (like the big one we saw recently).

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Your theorycrafting is quite amusing but why it is that the scene was only growing since its inception until it got a stab in the gut by bl bloodlust?

Also it seems that you’ve missed my initial response.

in WvW

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Sorry yeah I did see it, I see your point, just didn’t think it was worth a post just to say I understand :p

Well of course it is going to grow when it is in its baby phase. How long it takes to reach the peak of the mountain before crossing down the other side is something that remains to be seen. Hopefully not for a long time but who knows.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I really don’t like ‘GvG’, but that’s my opinion. I would like it better if people renamed it to GDM (guild death match) which is what the mode really is.

Its my opinion, this community organized GvG is nothing like the GvG which I played in GW1.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Its my opinion, this community organized GvG is nothing like the GvG which I played in GW1.

I totally agree with that. It’s just that the term is too generic to claim its ownership for particular implementation.

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Sorry yeah I did see it, I see your point, just didn’t think it was worth a post just to say I understand :p

Well of course it is going to grow when it is in its baby phase. How long it takes to reach the peak of the mountain before crossing down the other side is something that remains to be seen. Hopefully not for a long time but who knows.

I understand your negativism, but it ain’t hard to spot in your posts that you are a rookie to GvGs. And you don’t seem to be completely up to date to how the ‘big GvG’ guilds work.

You said there are no players doing specific roles, like taking down certain targets, adding real value and importance to the game. You missed the ball completely there, I don’t know which GvGs you witnessed. But there are players on the field who do exactly this. The so called destroyers are designed to kill certain enemy classes as fast as possible. Typicly necros and eles get focussed. Nothing beats the feeling as a destroyer that you know the enemy only has warriors and guardians left on the field and that you killed all their damage. What follows is a wipe up. GvG is much much much more complex than most people realize and yes it is still in its baby years. So much potential and options to it, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Second, the adding of this arena is the best thing that has happened for GvG since release. GvG got frowned upon and almost hated, but still it grew. Everything was working against it and still it grew. Finally we getting a push in our back forward and you are predicting its death? You don’t think their ain’t a big influx of new players? I am predicting more guilds than ever will actively participate in GvGs on regular basis. New guilds will start aswel, GvG ain’t a big scary thing. You can do friendly scrims against top guilds and ask for feedback before you go ‘official’. We are a very strong community eager to help each other.

And you think we give a crapper about ascended trinkets? Yes I admit that full ascended (including weapon+armor) might make a difference. But as you said, we have to change armor so often that most of us will stick with exotic. And it wont be gamebreaking. I got 8 armor sets and 20 weapons and 15 ascended trinkets on my warrior. It takes me 1 day to buy a new gear set, and ascended weapons ain’t that expensive, hoping the armor will be pretty cheap aswel. But yea, I switch often and I am a min/maxer.

And to answer your final question, predicting a games ‘peak’ has proven impossible on many occasions. Look at how popular counter strike still is. It is stupid and plain pessimistic to predict a games death. An other example is Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, the death has been predicted for years now, but it has a steady, slightly growing playerbase. GvG will grow a lot and might still be played in 8 years. Nobody could predict that. But I know that this is a great solution for the coming months/year. A GvG mode will come, just not now.

You my friend should look more at the bright side of life and as a GvGer, we are happy with anything we can get after being denied existance for 1 year.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I really don’t like ‘GvG’, but that’s my opinion. I would like it better if people renamed it to GDM (guild death match) which is what the mode really is.

It’s not. Guild Death Match would suggest you can respawn and run back during the fight.

We call it GvG because that’s exactly what it is: 2 guilds fighting eachother with a specified set of rukitten th guilds agree to.

Just because it goes against your personal definition of what a GvG is about (maybe because you played a different game where “gvg” meant something else), but this is GvG in GW2, until they add an official mode for it. Again, what we do, by definition, is guild vs guild.

….

Great post, you explained it well. A lot of people think it’s just 20 people stacking on top of eachother and spamming skills (some guilds do this, but they would always lose against top guilds). People fail to see the individual roles each player and class has

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Bandog.4310

I’ll put this up top, I AM NOT AGAINST GVG, I’d like to see it grow

….

You’re only lying to yourself if you think GvG in it’s current form will not see dwindling numbers quite quickly in a short time spam.

I in no way intend to be negative. These are issues I see and have seen in the past with other games.

I’d like to see GvG be an official game mode (preferably before player interest in it dies out), inside a professional setting, where the ascended grind does not hamper the mode, and not open field where any person can come troll the participants (like the big one we saw recently).

I think it’s important to consider your point of view as an outsider to GvG. However, you keep missing one very important point – GvG has already an existing community that spans guilds across all servers and gives them motivation to keep playing this game. We’ve been asking for a place like the new arena for a long, long time, and finally it’s going to happen. It already is a big improvement over what we’ve got – bigger space, no mobs, no bloodlust buff, seperate border – no queues.

Your problem is that you would like to get even more, which is strange, since you haven’t got a comparison to what it’s been like so far.

MiLkZz has already answered your remarks quiet well. It’s exactly the same in my guild. I can only add, that you don’t change gear that often, usually you may need a new one after a major patch.

My only advice is to join a GvG guild and experience it yourself. Watching and listening passively is nothing like a real fight. Once you do, we’ll welcome your comments. And if it doesn’t appeal to you, then stop trolling, cause a lot of people are excited about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

It’s not. Guild Death Match would suggest you can respawn and run back during the fight.

We call it GvG because that’s exactly what it is: 2 guilds fighting eachother with a specified set of rukitten th guilds agree to.

Just because it goes against your personal definition of what a GvG is about (maybe because you played a different game where “gvg” meant something else), but this is GvG in GW2, until they add an official mode for it. Again, what we do, by definition, is guild vs guild.

Death Match can have no respawns. Though I guess Guild Arena or Guild Battle is a better descriptor, I don’t like the use of GvG because GvG means something very specific to me and I’m sure a lot of Guild Wars Prophecies players agree with me. But you have established the gametype under that moniker and there is about nothing I can do about it.

GvG in guild wars 1 had wave respawning, and it was an objective based game.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Though I guess Guild Arena or Guild Battle is a better descriptor, I don’t like the use of GvG because GvG means something very specific to me and I’m sure a lot of Guild Wars Prophecies players agree with me. But you have established the gametype under that moniker and there is about nothing I can do about it.

“Guild Arena” is actually not that bad. When/if Anet would start talking more about development progress of official GW2 GvG thus claiming the title, that IMO would be one of good options for what we call GW2 GvG now.

Personally, I’m not attached to any term, it just fits well. Even more so for those who have no GW1 experience.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Profano.9514

Profano.9514

I don’t understand why create ANOTHER game mode.

Add an an algoritm and calculate points in battles Squad vs Squad; the commander of that squads will earn points for his guilds. Add a guild ladder and go!
Add building customization of towers, keeps and camps, like old Guild Halls.
Me, commander, can gain Guildpoints against other squads, or conquering and defending my halls

Fix all bit by bit.

The Sleeping Bard [TSB] | The Bard, http://bit.ly/1GSrsZu

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Hi5 & thanksu AN duderos and dudettes!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

Please do not take away our ability to troll noobs and faijumpers…. camping the puzzle has a meta of its own, which sadly has become a forgotten art as of late… I doubt anyone even knows how to stealth port these days. I am totally in favor of any additions to the map (and more temporary draws such as the aetherblade cache/kite box) which bring people back to the map. So maybe have the gvg area, keep (enhance) the current traps and troll rooms (dark room <3), and perhaps take a hint from southsun survival and add in more environmental bundles..

PS you stop getting wxp for repeatedly killed players… is this working as intended?

(edited by Bad Element.4613)

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Yeah, I kinda miss these days when we were coming to JP for a change of pace, to have some small scale skirmishes, to troll somebody or to be trolled the kitten out of us… Oh those days

If anything, this added arena may draw new attention to JP itself and revitalize it, who knows….

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

Yeah OS as a bad reputation of being a ‘pve achieve in a wvw map’ when in fact it caters to people who enjoy dueling or just straight up pvp on platforming.

in WvW

Posted by: Norman.3497

Norman.3497

Thanks for giving the GW2 GvG community a place to play, ANet!

In time I hope you allow all servers to access this map so we can more easily hold tournaments.

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

If a time estimate were to be given now, it’s likely it would change—which would disappoint some and prompt others to accuse us of of “lying” or “broken promises.”

hehhee. You are learning quickly padawan!

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Padawan?

Regina is like “Jedi Master-level” at Forum Relations

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

I’m not really a gvg’er any more, since I started a roaming guild with a few friends.. but I’m truly impressed that this has actually been made to happen. Good job!

Just a little food for thought though.. I’m not too sure about whether it’s possible, but do you think perhaps you could remove the WvW restrictions on guests for obsidian sanctum? That way cross tier gvgs would be made extremely possible!

just throwin’ it out there :>

Qronuz – Ranger

(edited by ChroNoS.6978)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Cautiously optimistic – I just hope not too many people will have moved on from the game by the time it is released.