Warrior Eviscerate undodgeable. Fixed?

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

I just realized that I caught the undodgeable eviscerate on video at the 4min and 20sec mark. It shows evaded but I still ate the full eviscerate damage =/
Has this been fixed?

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

as far as i know, it is still un evadable. same as decapitate. warriors need help i know, but now like this. even on my thief with dash i am forced in melee range to do any real dmg and can not escape it unless i use my block.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

as far as i know, it is still un evadable. same as decapitate. warriors need help i know, but now like this. even on my thief with dash i am forced in melee range to do any real dmg and can not escape it unless i use my block.

Maybe you should learn to dodge. I mean Warriors are not really used any more in WvW, unless you count gunflame.

Learn to play a thief then….

in WvW

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

Maybe you should learn to dodge. I mean Warriors are not really used any more in WvW, unless you count gunflame.

Learn to understand before calling learn to play. The skill is bugged and hits even when the attack is evaded.

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

He mains a thief and he is pretty good at it..

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Obviously NOT that good. Warriors have been nerfed into the ground with the Pirate Ship meta. That is why there are very few warriors in WvW now, with the nerf of stability, only seem to be Flame Gun now.

Every Profession has some weakness, that is the way GW1 was also. No one profession should be just uber over everything. Makes no sense.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Obviously NOT that good. Warriors have been nerfed into the ground with the Pirate Ship meta. That is why there are very few warriors in WvW now, with the nerf of stability, only seem to be Flame Gun now.

Every Profession has some weakness, that is the way GW1 was also. No one profession should be just uber over everything. Makes no sense.

You have a crystall ball to see if people are good or not reading forums?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Thunder King.2936

Thunder King.2936

Eviscerate / Decapitate hitting through every skill that has an evade frame has been this way for weeks without any confirmation that the devs are even aware of it. A post was made on the Warrior sub forum 3 weeks ago.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Eviscerate-undodgable/first#post6089856

(edited by Thunder King.2936)

in WvW

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

who the actual fxck are you? Try reading the OP again and understand the actual issue before you flood the forum with stupid trash.
jesus…ppl like you are tilting me in an instant.

to OP: the bug was around last day so i suppose it still is due to no patch.
mby tomorrow. tuesday patchday?!?!

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Learn to understand before calling learn to play. The skill is bugged and hits even when the attack is evaded.

The problem is, is that I do dodge but the evis/decapitate is still in range if I dodge or double dodge with sheild bash then evis. I repeat eviscrate CAN NOT BE EVADED

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge