Week of 11/23: SOS vs JQ vs SBI

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

PRX is SOS’s version of WM.

WM hasn’t been very active as of late it seems.

If a 60 man WM zerg is inactive, I’d hate to see what an active one looks like.

They were actually large contributors to SBIs points over the opening weekend, you should be giving them more credit.

Oh I do give them credit. But they definitely haven’t been as active as they were in the past.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

Score at 11:30 server time.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

lol…from the SoS point of view, if JQ are hitting you, then we’ll let/encourage them….why would we waste our time attacking JQ when SBI is ahead of us in points?

spawn camping is a very useful tactic too. I wasn’t there for the EB spawn camp, but if I were, I’d certainly be encouraging it! If you can spawn-camp the enemy to the extent that they give up and move to another map, then it makes things a lot easier and frees you up to deal with the other server instead. Not to mention allowing you to move your forces to another map to rinse and repeat.

At the end of the day, there is a scoreboard and it would make no tactical sense for SoS to attack JQ and SBI evenly, when JQ is behind on points and SBI ahead.

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

lol…from the SoS point of view, if JQ are hitting you, then we’ll let/encourage them….why would we waste our time attacking JQ when SBI is ahead of us in points?

spawn camping is a very useful tactic too. I wasn’t there for the EB spawn camp, but if I were, I’d certainly be encouraging it! If you can spawn-camp the enemy to the extent that they give up and move to another map, then it makes things a lot easier and frees you up to deal with the other server instead. Not to mention allowing you to move your forces to another map to rinse and repeat.

At the end of the day, there is a scoreboard and it would make no tactical sense for SoS to attack JQ and SBI evenly, when JQ is behind on points and SBI ahead.

^^^ This. And, if SoS is leaving our flank alone and obviously not concerned with our giving SBI the ol’ hunga-bunga, why devote primary resources to pushing the last third of the map. It is not coordination, it’s dance courtesy.

But watch the map… our pugs and their pugs, our ninjas and their ninjas still harass Gol and Dan, Rogue and Umber. Sentries are still flipping and yaks are still getting roasted. There is even the occasional knock on the door at Klov or Quen. But none of this is unusual.

I believe all three servers engage in some form of kitten-for-tat. But it’s not coordinated or planned. The cabal of world domination doesn’t meet in a smoke-filled clubhouse with a secret handshake. [everyone knows that the cabal meets at pizza hut and we always split the ticket]

It was a fun time last night. Most memorable was when SBI would get into Pan and armadillo up. Or when all three servers were dropping pants in a kitten measuring contest over at Mendons. Good fights.

That said, I’m more than willing to bet that SoS was chat-full of scouting reports on the status of SM. Rarely, did I ever see a wall without at least two bodies watching me with interest as I ran by or tagged a door.

(edited by zortek.9607)

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

I concede that you are correct on this point. It’s just frustrating as heck to be on the receiving end of it :-P

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

I concede that you are correct on this point. It’s just frustrating as heck to be on the receiving end of it :-P

It seasonal cheer. You’ve confirmed it… It’s better to give than to receive.

I remember a few hunga-bunga occasions with BlackGate and IOJ — where SBI and JQ traded out the giving and the receiving.

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Not going to lie SBI, it was all about getting your keep from the JQ end. We had two of the top JQ commanders on EB working together to keep you pinned and eventually take your keep. The update saved your keep, then SOS took it from us. Did e stop because SOS took your keep? No. We wanted it. Didn’t matter who was in it.

I must admit, I was a bit paranoid that at any minute SOS would rampage us. When they didn’t, I knew they just used us. No alliances with SOS, well go after them all the same too. It’s just whole JQ/SBI thing sometimes. LOL

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Join the fight guys, SBI needs you.

in WvW

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

Not going to lie SBI, it was all about getting your keep from the JQ end. We had two of the top JQ commanders on EB working together to keep you pinned and eventually take your keep. The update saved your keep, then SOS took it from us. Did e stop because SOS took your keep? No. We wanted it. Didn’t matter who was in it.

I must admit, I was a bit paranoid that at any minute SOS would rampage us. When they didn’t, I knew they just used us. No alliances with SOS, well go after them all the same too. It’s just whole JQ/SBI thing sometimes. LOL

Really sucks when you’ve got the outmanned buff and see a majority of the players dying again and again outside the keep when they could be doing something useful.

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

in WvW

Posted by: Psy.6153

Psy.6153

gg all, time for you SBI lot to retract the early victory comments
no turkeys or events to blame this week

Portal Bomber of
Sea of Sorrows NA

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Da da da Da dah, here comes the ‘team up 2v1’ troll

Hopefully people will let that misconception go….especially in Tier 1. If 2nd and 3rd place are not teaming up on the server in the lead, they are doing it wrong.

It’s been such an obvious double-team that it’s almost comical. Both SoS and JQ spending most of the night just camping outside of SBI’s spawn in EB. No trebs from SM are even active.

Le sigh :-( Well, Rome wasn’t build in a day, I suppose. Hey kidbs, nobody cares. Everybody gets double-teamed at one point or another in WvWvW. That’s working as intended.

Anyway, I’ll see you again tonight, SoS & JQ. Loving this week’s match between us! Don’t let up. Don’t let us win. Make us bleed for every inch of ground, every Supply Depot, every Doylak.

Glhf!

Of course 2v1s will always occur. But there is a difference between 2v1ing strategically to try and take points rather than just 2v1ing to prevent a side from even leaving their spawn. I mean once SBI had absolutely nothing left on the map it would make sense for JQ or SoS to at least grab a supply camp or something from the other side to further their domination.

Anyway, that’s all I’ll say on the matter. It is what it is. We had a colossal failure on our part last night that led to us being camped. We have people that refuse to listen to commanders yet will sit in chat blaming them that everything has been lost.

It’s obvious ppl want their badges for the upcoming ascended weapon/armor exchange. SoS and JQ sees a chance to farm by spawn camping, they could get more profit if teamed up farming homeless SBI at that time. And those SBI mindless ppl obsessed with badges certainly wouldn’t listen to commanders, they die they respawn, hopefully they will get a few badges if SoS or JQ overextended. It is all about badges. Following the commander get badges? No? Why should we follow’em? That is what happened last night in EB.

Ew. I seriously hope you’re mistaken and that this is not the attitude that is spreading across my beloved server. If you’re right then what a shame. We were the best, we know we’re better than SoS and JQ. We proved that by snatching a lead and holding our own.

And now we’re watching SBI slide down with no commanders because no willing armies. NoPe might be awesome but we’re not -that- awesome that we could win single handedly. Seeing the outman buff on SBIers is disheartening.

It used to be a sign that the Koreans were coming soon and the Americans went to sleep.

I hope I was mistaken, but two things happened today just cross referenced it. We got one guy cry for help in jp when anz is attacked by sos and ogrewatch sieged by jq. No one in team chat supports him, which is a glad thing, however it turned out to be cross-swrods in the beacon, and when I respawn to the keep I saw quite a few flooded into the mystic portal. After a while, seeing no one support him, this guy threatened to waste supply in the beacon to build siege. I got a screeny of him, he’s from a guild called Complex Idea Association.

Shortly after, I saw crossed-swords both appeared at the same time, one in speldan and the other in ogrewatch. I’m heading to speldan to check, only to find a zerg of ppl killing the champion ghost tree. And when i’m at ogrewatch jq already put some sieges, gate at low health. We only have 10-20 ppl try to defend, while a similar or maybe larger sized zerg in speldan doing pve thing. We lost FULLY UPGRADED tower with a bunch of sieges in the end.

If I can imagine what happened to SOS and JQ spawn camping us, I’d like to say this attitude is the reason. ppl obssessed with badges, didn’t care about what commander is leading, didn’t read team chat when and where is needed, only cares about their own badges. I feel sorry fot those commanders try to take our land back, for those who donate to upgrade and put down sieges, but I just can’t imagine why ppl still mindless after the disaster yesterday. Was is not bad enough to warn ppl? I’m just sad these things could happen everyday, even after 3 months of release, even after we’ve benn beaten down to t2 several times.

Attachments:

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Zen Later.6475

Zen Later.6475

Don’t normally try to talk bout these things but SBI, that group of WM that you have at Hills inner right now, ahem, ahem, might wanna call them all off.

Screen shots are worth a thousand you know whats

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

Score update for those interested.

Taken around 6:15pm server time.

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Shlamorel.8714

Shlamorel.8714

Im just glad that SoS map chat is usually fun whenever the commanders are around. having commanders that know how to work humor into their strategies are able to make people follow their leads better. if you can go online when SoS is most active, the chats are so funny that it motivates you to stay in wvw even if you’re losing

Agreed.

Enjoying wvw a lot this week… Keep it up SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

The extra help from JQ must be nice.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in WvW

Posted by: mrochon.8765

mrochon.8765

I hope devs gets banned, exploiting into bluebrair on SOS BL. Cost us our push the first time having to retake, this was the second try.

Hello, unfortunately the screenshot shows someone with a [DEVS] tag fighting in a tower, which does not amount to anything other than that. I did ask all the guildies if they’re aware of any unsportsmanlike conduct within the guild and they said no. Please PM me if there is ever a problem.

Regards,

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]
God among Thieves and QQ Instigator

in WvW

Posted by: IComeInPeace.1768

IComeInPeace.1768

[DEVS] are a role playing guild that loves other servers/players. We aim to bring peace, love and tranquility to all realms. Please understand that this game is cruel and unjust, we aim to bring a special harmony to GW2.

With Love,

Malf

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Don’t normally try to talk bout these things but SBI, that group of WM that you have at Hills inner right now, ahem, ahem, might wanna call them all off.

Screen shots are worth a thousand you know whats

If something happened I’m sure their leadership wants to know about it. WM is a very well respected guild from GW1 and now in GW2. I doubt very much that there is any foul play, but instead of being vague about it please bring it to their attention at stormbluffisle.com so they can respond.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

The full on battles with JQ have been nice, they put up a good fight undermanned on SoSbl last i was in as has ones with SBI (not to mention a few sandwiched moments here & there) there is no love between any of the sides.

Win or lose, have fun, enjoy, play hard, good times.

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Korrtz.3510

Korrtz.3510

It says a lot when 2 servers have to join up to take you down, SBI must be doing something right. I suppose as long as you keep doing it you are just showing you can’t win on your own, but that’s ok for SBI to know I guess, a good ego boost for them. Oh yea, it’s a brilliant tactic, for cowards. Maybe next time you can do it on your own, without the training wheels.

Kudos to you on the point total … LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

The full on battles with JQ have been nice, they put up a good fight undermanned on SoSbl last i was in as has ones with SBI (not to mention a few sandwiched moments here & there) there is no love between any of the sides.

Win or lose, have fun, enjoy, play hard, good times.

I’m not talking about in the BL, but specifically EB. There was definitely a 2 v 1 going on. I’m not saying its not fun, its the nature of the game for two weak sides to gang up on the stronger one. But it doesn’t seem possible in that situation to actually come up on top.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I hope devs gets banned, exploiting into bluebrair on SOS BL. Cost us our push the first time having to retake, this was the second try.

Hello, unfortunately the screenshot shows someone with a [DEVS] tag fighting in a tower, which does not amount to anything other than that. I did ask all the guildies if they’re aware of any unsportsmanlike conduct within the guild and they said no. Please PM me if there is ever a problem.

Regards,

Yes it was a tower that had no walls knocked down and the previous owner was SBI before devs exploited cap the first time. That was the second time they tried to exploit the tower. The first time we had some sitting right in fount of the lords cause the tower was contested they capped.

in WvW

Posted by: Valleria Darkmoon.4506

Valleria Darkmoon.4506

SBI commanders, and potentially other commanders. Heads up on the spies and saboteurs. I just caught a player (Rize Star from [DD]) taking a golem from the garrison, walking to the vista and dropping to the right onto the rocks. Once he did huge damage to the golem, he went into the water, swam to the kraits and ejected. I know SOS complained last week about people sabotaging them, and we had issues the week before. Keep eyes everywhere, poor sportsman running wild.

Speaking of poor sportsmanship shouldn’t the title of this thread read SoS & JQ vs SBI? Everytime I log in we can be defending a tower and have both SoS and JQ on opposite sides of the same tower and I refuse to believe they are both there and neither knows about the other. What really boggles my mind though is how JQ puts up with it. SoS is absolutely running away with it getting the bonuses for their server while you’re content to play meat screen and it’s still going to land you in the bottom bracket. But if you want to be the peasants SoS stands on who am I to stop you.

I think it should be fully obvious that servers were not meant to be teaming up in WvWvW but if you’re that desperate to pull us out of top spot I take it as a compliment, so keep em coming.

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Speaking of poor sportsmanship shouldn’t the title of this thread read SoS & JQ vs SBI? Everytime I log in we can be defending a tower and have both SoS and JQ on opposite sides of the same tower and I refuse to believe they are both there and neither knows about the other. What really boggles my mind though is how JQ puts up with it. SoS is absolutely running away with it getting the bonuses for their server while you’re content to play meat screen and it’s still going to land you in the bottom bracket. But if you want to be the peasants SoS stands on who am I to stop you.

I think it should be fully obvious that servers were not meant to be teaming up in WvWvW but if you’re that desperate to pull us out of top spot I take it as a compliment, so keep em coming.

Not sure if serious, or just dumb

in WvW

Posted by: neverborne.4736

neverborne.4736

Dear SBI brethern, cmon now with the crying foul on 2v1. It happens, and it sucks but complaining about it is noobish.

@PRX. Very impressed with your coordination and thanks for good fights tonight on JQ BL.

in WvW

Posted by: Wittle.5473

Wittle.5473

Not sure if serious, or just dumb

Who, you?

Because if you don’t understand the post then perhaps message boards aren’t your thing. Perhaps the truth just cuts a little too deep?

Who you?

Not sure whether you realise this, but this is an intended side effect of 3 server combat. There will always be times where you feel like you are being set upon from all sides. This is the very nature of WvWvW. People who whine about being 2v1’d in WvWvW need to either understand that it is how the game works and get on with it, or perhaps play something that doesn’t frustrate them so much.

Perhaps less time on the forums QQing and more time in the borderlands trying to win…. Actually no.. I enjoy your QQ. Keep it coming.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Cut it out.

Win or lose with dignity. If your self esteem is so easily bruised that you have to explain away your losses then you aren’t cut out for the endless war that is WvW.

What is this fantasy land where only our wins are legitimate and everyone else’s are not?

Attachments:

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

(edited by cold.3946)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

this thread is heading towards getting locked.

for the record, on JQ BL today SoS had to split their forces to deal with both SBI and JQ so its hardly an organised 2v1. It was near impossible to deal with both forces and ended up being a stalemate.

don’t think for one second we’ve somehow contacted JQ sat down and talked about how we’re going to double team SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Regards,

Yes it was a tower that had no walls knocked down and the previous owner was SBI before devs exploited cap the first time. That was the second time they tried to exploit the tower. The first time we had some sitting right in fount of the lords cause the tower was contested they capped.

That guild, DEVS, has been caught exploiting on half the servers of GW2. They used to server transfer multiple times a week, and there are screenshots all over these forums of them exploiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Papaj.9035

Papaj.9035

To the white-haired human female pistol whip Thief from [MORD], why you no taste my rainbows

Also, score update: 1:51am EST (GMT -5)

Attachments:

80 Norn Elementalist
Violent Impact [VI] Guild Master (Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us

(edited by Papaj.9035)

in WvW

Posted by: Suddendeath.2035

Suddendeath.2035

Well grats SoS. I wont take a win from anybody no matter how the got it. What I will say is the battle for 2 days in EB was very obvious 2v1. The guy stated earlier and is correct JQ on one side of a tower and SoS on the other. Get real guys you either had some real dumb commanders; which i know is not true, or it was a true double team. I had gained alot of respect for what SoS did the first week they were here, but to see them jump in the gutter to keep on top I have lost all that respect.

And one thing to JQ…sorry you let yourselves get used….once we were out of the way they went right at you each day .

in WvW

Posted by: Wittle.5473

Wittle.5473

Seriously Suddendeath? Such poor sportsmanship. If you want 1v1 pvp do structured. Trash talking people who have outplayed you just makes you look foolish. Perhaps you should take a break from the game.

in WvW

Posted by: RiversOnFire.3607

RiversOnFire.3607

Dear SBI brethern, cmon now with the crying foul on 2v1. It happens, and it sucks but complaining about it is noobish.

@PRX. Very impressed with your coordination and thanks for good fights tonight on JQ BL.

That they said was just excuse, just like fotm or thanksgiving. next week will be preparing for Christmas.

every night after oceanic primetime, this happens. SBI BL and JQ BL are empty, coz everyone fighting on SoS BL, ppl say, JQ come to SOS BL to screw SBI. right? as long as there are 3 teams, SOS must be working with some one. we are getting used to it.

this is kitten last night, JQ attacking our bay, SBI hitting cragtop. double team?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Whatever happened to all is fair in love and war?

It’s tactics. Plain and simple. It’s war guys cmon. Maybe if you are able to provide a better incentive in double teaming WITH you then it will happen?

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: Cypix Kull.5492

Cypix Kull.5492

That they said was just excuse, just like fotm or thanksgiving. next week will be preparing for Christmas.

every night after oceanic primetime, this happens. SBI BL and JQ BL are empty, coz everyone fighting on SoS BL, ppl say, JQ come to SOS BL to screw SBI. right? as long as there are 3 teams, SOS must be working with some one. we are getting used to it.

this is kitten last night, JQ attacking our bay, SBI hitting cragtop. double team?

Oh yes, I remember this. After they got Cragtop SBI went after Hills and a commander was still trying to hold Bay from JQ.

To make it short Grekks decided to gave up Bay to JQ point wise. It was fun watching him lead us.

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I hope I was mistaken, but two things happened today just cross referenced it. We got one guy cry for help in jp when anz is attacked by sos and ogrewatch sieged by jq. No one in team chat supports him, which is a glad thing, however it turned out to be cross-swrods in the beacon, and when I respawn to the keep I saw quite a few flooded into the mystic portal. After a while, seeing no one support him, this guy threatened to waste supply in the beacon to build siege. I got a screeny of him, he’s from a guild called Complex Idea Association.

I actually had an indepth discussion with this player about the actions and attitude. She was very apologetic and was just extremely frustrated as she is a pve’er and ONLY needs 500 BOH for Gift of Battle to complete her legendary. She is new to the wvw scene and was just upset that she only garnered 2 BOH in 5 hours or so of gameplay. Once I explained how saying that made the server look poorly and made people resent her, she apologized and admitted it was a mistake. Problem resolved. ")

“I hate to tell you this but a 60 man [WM] zerg is kind of inactive ;-) " Without WM, what have YOU done? WM is so good and they dedicated in at their primetime. What happened after they logged? Stop trolling, go fighting.

Same thing that happened to SOS early in the week when PRX wasn’t on :p

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

All this complaining from SBI is going to get them unintentionally double teamed. It’s pretty obvious SoS is already tired of your crap, myself included, and it’s only a matter of time before JQ gets tired of it too (if they aren’t already) and starts going after SBI just to ruffle feathers.

World V World V Drama

in WvW

Posted by: uplaabura.3289

uplaabura.3289

Without Prx, we were not trolling on the forum. Just fight and learn. And somebody in SBI still cannot afford to lose.

Tomizu Intrepid, Guardian
Sea of Sorrows
For Taiwanese ppl, plz feel free to join our RC channel 25383023 for group fighting

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Cut it out.

Win or lose with dignity. If your self esteem is so easily bruised that you have to explain away your losses then you aren’t cut out for the endless war that is WvW.

What is this fantasy land where only our wins are legitimate and everyone else’s are not?

Well said man. Very refreshing.

(edited by transtemporal.2158)

in WvW

Posted by: gmanual.6519

gmanual.6519

JQ [HzH] failed exploit attempt in SBI BL. I watched them do there stupid exploit up to top of tower. I really wish this would get fixed, I don’t really care if they ‘deny’ it again, but the issue just needs to be resolved.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/857964/gw136.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/857964/gw138.jpg

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

I just wish we would have the acknowledgment by Tier 1 as a peer/equal. We have so much respect for SBI and JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I just wish we would have the acknowledgment by Tier 1 as a peer/equal. We have so much respect for SBI and JQ.

Please read last weeks forum tread. I PERSONALLY welcomed you and said well done you belong here, as did most of the other commanders. Don’t forget that in an attempt to look the victim <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

Yea I remember that when we first got to tier 1 everyone was so friendly and stuff. I like it like that.

in WvW

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

Yea I remember that when we first got to tier 1 everyone was so friendly and stuff. I like it like that.

That’s only because they think they can crush you. Once you’ve proven yourself a threat the masquerade is dropped and the QQ begins. XD

Overall I think all servers are doing very well, these last two weeks of WvW had been the most fun I’ve had. I really don’t see much “double teaming” going around either, seems like we fight both enemy servers: not always equally of course, but that’s mostly because of map control and what-not.

(edited by Embolism.8106)

in WvW

Posted by: uplaabura.3289

uplaabura.3289

Cut it out.

Well said! Those words are suitable for every server.

Tomizu Intrepid, Guardian
Sea of Sorrows
For Taiwanese ppl, plz feel free to join our RC channel 25383023 for group fighting

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

That’s only because they think they can crush you. Once you’ve proven yourself a threat the masquerade is dropped and the QQ begins. XD

Yea that was what i was trying to imply :p it’s easy to feign nicety when you know you are ahead. Pride is such a kitten.

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

When you think about it, the idea that commanders are having these clandestine meetings in secret teamspeak channels to discuss alliances between servers is pretty comical when we probably can’t even get our own guilds to play nice with each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Militiaa.9735

Militiaa.9735

Looks like this is double teaming… IT HAPPENS, tactic is obviously to use JQ to our advantage, this is intentional but hasn’t been discussed with any JQ What so ever. (We have little control on what JQ does).

Attachments:

(edited by Militiaa.9735)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Looks like this is double teaming… IT HAPPENS, tactic is obviously to use JQ to our advantage, this is intentional but hasn’t been discussed with any JQ What so ever. (We have little control on what JQ does).

perfectly good tactics being displayed there. “hey look JQ is camping SBI, quick lets take mendons while they are busy”

its not “hey thanks JQ, you camp them while we take mendons… we’ll owe you one later, ok?”

even though I say that, I do kind of like the JQ bunch – they complain less

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

When you think about it, the idea that commanders are having these clandestine meetings in secret teamspeak channels to discuss alliances between servers is pretty comical when we probably can’t even get our own guilds to play nice with each other.

I know eh. It took forever to just get the meeting location agreed upon. SoS wanted KFC, while JQ wanted McDonalds. It was a nightmare to sort out.