Posted by: LittleAussieMozzie.7425

LittleAussieMozzie.7425

wvw is whatever the kitten you make of it

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

^???

Btw a duel does not mean it’s just a freindly 1v1. Duel to me means 1v1 regaudless of its nature. And I will let them happen. 1 dude said to me “this isn’t a duel” I said, “no its a 1v1… get on with it” he ran away.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

If people are to lazy to find duel spots like south of south camp but go “duel” in front of a keep, well they deserve to be killed by other people.

So many good spots where no one ever gets to have duels at…

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

If you’re so annoyed by duelers in WvW, go hunt them instead of complaining on forums?

Also WvW is an open game mode, anyone can do as they please.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Brokenbone.8759

Brokenbone.8759

Obsidian Sanctum is never queued, and in absence of the Guild Mission about the jumping puzzle, there’s not really much reason to go there except duelling, is there?

In a queued map, players (even avid duellers) may better appreciate if other people get annoyed with taking up spaces to duel. Just as other people get annoyed seeing people hanging out at crafting stations since pressing “B” is cheaper than waypointing to a city out of PvE… Citadel is the poor man’s Royal Terrace.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

wvw is whatever the kitten you make of it

THREAD WINNER

We have a winner, that’s it go home folks!

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: TallBarr.2184

TallBarr.2184

If you wanna duel go Obsidian, we dont need your kitten in eb, nor take queue spots. Duel all you want but dont cry when I kill ya bum.

I have plenty of packets of salt for when you msg me. You run me over with your zerg – I kill your tail. I don’t need your Kitten anywhere and your queue spot is not more important than mine. Zerg all you want but don’t cry when I focus you until you rage quit.

Then what’s the problem? I think you just answered the question.

Now remove this thread beaquse its resolved, we continue to interfere your 1 v 1s and you kill the blob tail, just like it should be.

Ultimate Dominator , Diamond invader

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

TallBarr.2184

If you’re so annoyed by duelers in WvW, go hunt them instead of complaining on forums?

Also WvW is an open game mode, anyone can do as they please.

Yeah people can do whatever they like, why are we discussing this when everyone knows the answer and agrees on it. I interfere your 1 v 1 and you kill the blob tail. Happy days.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Tasardur.1837

Tasardur.1837

I hate so called duels in WvW in easily accessible areas. It annoys me when people are ordering me around: “stop! duel!”…

Well no one is stopping when I’m alone roaming cause it’s not honourable to kill lone player when you’re 7 people against him! So why should I stop and not fight enemy team?

I couldn’t care less about your duels. If you really want it then go where I won’t find you duelling. Otherwise I will simply attack. Simple.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

How about you go to OS to blob?

I laughed.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

Why do you care what other people are doing? If you want to blob around, go for it – let other people do what they’re doing if they’re just doing 1v1s.

like a premade of 4 people in ranked who sell win for gold? yes all aspects care me when it bound with me, and i cant leave them like a party in fractals

What in the world does that have to do with people 1v1ing???

Apart from the fact that duellers don’t kill eachother, they let eachother revive from downstate…

just do whatever you want, but don’t expect any help from them when you get ganked later on…

Exactly, usually I have a 5 man group with me when I am dueling, if any enemies jump in, they get rekt. Same thing with the person who is dueling me, they usually have several friends watching for one of our people to jump in and the kill them and my guys do not help. It is just like a dueling code lol. Only thing we can’t really do much about is when a blob rolls through.

So by your own admission there are 10-15 duelers standing around taking up spots on a map for WvW players. Why is that okay? It’s inconsiderate and infantile behavior. This is exactly why I have no problem standing at max range with my ranger and shooting down the red tag. I can be inconsiderate and infantile as well.

Duelers can….
1.Duel in OS
2.Create a custom arena
3.Duel in Eotm
4.Duel in a guild hall

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Why do you care what other people are doing? If you want to blob around, go for it – let other people do what they’re doing if they’re just doing 1v1s.

like a premade of 4 people in ranked who sell win for gold? yes all aspects care me when it bound with me, and i cant leave them like a party in fractals

Apart from the fact that duellers don’t kill eachother, they let eachother revive from downstate…

just do whatever you want, but don’t expect any help from them when you get ganked later on…

Exactly, usually I have a 5 man group with me when I am dueling, if any enemies jump in, they get rekt. Same thing with the person who is dueling me, they usually have several friends watching for one of our people to jump in and the kill them and my guys do not help. It is just like a dueling code lol. Only thing we can’t really do much about is when a blob rolls through.

So by your own admission there are 10-15 duelers standing around taking up spots on a map for WvW players. Why is that okay? It’s inconsiderate and infantile behavior. This is exactly why I have no problem standing at max range with my ranger and shooting down the red tag. I can be inconsiderate and infantile as well.

Duelers can….
1.Duel in OS
2.Create a custom arena
3.Duel in Eotm
4.Duel in a guild hall

That’s because you have your definition of what WvW is for, while other players i.e. roamers or solo players have one of their own.
Stop telling people to play the game the way you want it to be played, this isn’t spvp where there are set rules to follow in order to win.

I thought it was obvious, but just like others have already said; duellers don’t JUST duel. They roam, the participate in zerging, they scout – they HELP out whenever they aren’t duelling.

If anything you should focus your energy on the AFKers in spawn.

(edited by Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365)

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

Duelers can….
1.Duel in OS
2.Create a custom arena
3.Duel in Eotm
4.Duel in a guild hall

That’s because you have your definition of what WvW is for, while other players i.e. roamers or solo players have one of their own.
Stop telling people to play the game the way you want it to be played, this isn’t spvp where there are set rules to follow in order to win.

I thought it was obvious, but just like others have already said; duellers don’t JUST duel. They roam, the participate in zerging, they scout – they HELP out whenever they aren’t duelling.

If anything you should focus your energy on the AFKers in spawn.

I roam but don’t “duel” and will continue to play the game mode the way it was designed to be played. If that means I interfere in a duel, like I said I can be inconsiderate and infantile as well I don’t reply to the nasty comments though, I’m above that.

(edited by drcraig.9403)

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: kathy.8291

kathy.8291

Totally Agree there are places to duel like YOUR GUILD HALL or Obsidiam Sanctum. I see a RED name i KILL KILL KILL lol

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

If you wanna duel go Obsidian, we dont need your kitten in eb, nor take queue spots. Duel all you want but dont cry when I kill ya bum.

I have plenty of packets of salt for when you msg me. You run me over with your zerg – I kill your tail. I don’t need your Kitten anywhere and your queue spot is not more important than mine. Zerg all you want but don’t cry when I focus you until you rage quit.

Now remove this thread beaquse its resolved, we continue to interfere your 1 v 1s and you kill the blob tail, just like it should be.

Now I’m confused. If it’s “just like it should be” why did you state that we had OS and where just taking up queue spots?

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: laffingseals.5934

laffingseals.5934

Garbage roaming players. I love running these losers over. Go to SPVP scrubs.

Joshxt I can tell you barely do large scale fights, keep it up tho bro roaming4lyfe playa.

twitch.tv/manaspell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeULWbbiVWCuIzt-6EMq1Iw
twitter.com/manaspell0

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

Joshxt I can tell you barely do large scale fights, keep it up tho bro roaming4lyfe playa.

I’m against these duellers too. Kos even if i die.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Sounds like a kid strayed too far from the pack.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

laffingseals.5934

What? Im sorry, I cant hear you over the blob busting I partake in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTONFNF6yDI&list=PLJhK4WaARQsLuHwcSke-I6559Gq8IIuQY

twitch.tv/manaspell
twitter.com/manaspell0

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

The funny thing is duelers are usually the most skilled people playing WvW, while the duel breakers are usually the worst.
Don’t know how many times one dude has interfered in a duel and got ashamed by imploding just a few seconds later…

The only restricting thing in WvW are the structures, which it determines around them. GvG, zerg fights in open zones, duels, ganking… are all creations of the players and by so, they’re not a core aspect of WvW and cannot be prohibited from WvW.

So it all comes down to the idea of WvW you have and the respect over other players. If you’re interfering with the way other players have decided to play, they have also the right to put you down.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTONFNF6yDI&list=PLJhK4WaARQsLuHwcSke-I6559Gq8IIuQY

Says a lot about your guild if you have to resort to rolling over roamers. Your tag is only worth as much as your reputation, good job soiling it. Its easy to run your mouth when the competition has already left.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Zetsumei.4975)

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

laffingseals.5934

Says a lot about your guild if you have to resort to rolling over roamers. Your tag is only worth as much as your reputation, good job soiling it. Its easy to run your mouth when the competition has already left.

click the link.

twitch.tv/manaspell
twitter.com/manaspell0

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

click the link.

Sorry do you think youre the first to have an edited video of the same old cherry-picked fights in gw2? Grow up.

Ruins of Surmia

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

laffingseals.5934

click the link.

Sorry do you think youre the first to have an edited video of the same old cherry-picked fights in gw2? Grow up.

What are you talking about? What in these videos have to do with roamers?

Again, I cant hear your tier 7 logic while i kitten with blobs in my 20 man. kitten roamers.

twitch.tv/manaspell
twitter.com/manaspell0

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

click the link.

Again, I cant hear your tier 7 logic while i kitten with blobs in my 20 man. kitten roamers.

I suggest you stop talking.. youre showing the full extent of your naivety. Did you think roamers dont zergbust? Do you think tier 7 always had low population? Do you think someone in a zergbusting guild doesnt travel around?

Bare in mind im giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you dont mean to say you think server rankings has anything to do with skill.

Youre young in terms of zergbusting and wvw, but that much is obvious from your 360-noscope attitude posts.

So many kids these days join a recycled guild and flaunt around their ego with a trashy attitude now that the proud days of wvw are past. The more you talk with an immature tone the less value your words and tag have.

You have a lot of catching up to do.

Ruins of Surmia

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

laffingseals.5934

click the link.

I suggest you stop talking.. youre showing the full extent of your naivety. Did you think roamers dont zergbust? Do you think tier 7 always had low population? Do you think someone in a zergbusting guild doesnt travel around?

Bare in mind im giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you dont mean to say you think server rankings has anything to do with skill.

Youre young in terms of zergbusting and wvw, but that much is obvious from your 360-noscope attitude posts.

So many kids these days join a recycled guild and flaunt around their ego with a trashy attitude now that the proud days of wvw are past. The more you talk with an immature tone the less value your words and tag have.

The good ol days right when your server used to actually be good, wow your so cool. You must play ranger also.

twitch.tv/manaspell
twitter.com/manaspell0

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

click the link.

The good ol days right when your server used to actually be good, wow your so cool. You must play ranger also.

Oh wow.. seems i was mistaken – you do actually think server rankings = skill. Well thanks for discrediting yourself for me. /discussion

Apparently you missed the necro in my sig.. and multi-classing isnt a thing in 2016. :0

Ruins of Surmia

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Soarer.7540

Soarer.7540

When I am stomping a 1v1 participant I think of the queue time that I had to wait just to get into ebg and how these guys contributed to making me wait because they were too lazy,ignorant or just plain stupid to "duel"somewhere else. Death to all red names. Actually I might go hunt some duelers down right now just for the lols.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Actually I might go hunt some duelers down right now just for the lols.

Don`t come back here shrieking if you get spanked.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Fat Disgrace.4275

When I am stomping a 1v1 participant I think of the queue time that I had to wait just to get into ebg and how these guys contributed to making me wait because they were too lazy,ignorant or just plain stupid to "duel"somewhere else. Death to all red names. Actually I might go hunt some duelers down right now just for the lols.

yes because 1 extra person to join the 40 man karma train is real game changer.

read the whole thread, and stop by passing all of the post’s. It has been stated many times that no 1 comes here to duel as a mission, it just happens while people roam… and yes i know fight clubs do spawn around smc but so what? they last for about 30 mins anyway. people zerg mainly for “loot” pff, go pve and or eotm where loot is so much better

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

please show me in writing, officially stating that wvw is not a place to have duels. people paid money for this game and they have every right to do what they like, that includes dueling in wvw.

/endthread

plz

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

“blob busting”

Like each of those fights looked even numbers, lmao.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

much river such cry

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

To those screaming “Duel in guild hall, eotm or OS” – I have bad news for you. I don’t know ANY of the people I am dueling ever lmao. We usually just run in to each other, bow and go. We don’t just have a community of duelers looking for duels, its usually people solo roaming who run into another solo roamer.

1v1s are tests of personal skill – some people just don’t have that which is why they zerg around all the time I suppose.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

please show me in writing, officially stating that wvw is not a place to have duels. people paid money for this game and they have every right to do what they like, that includes dueling in wvw.

/endthread

plz

I wish people would remember this logic when they make the next “stop interrupting my duels!” thread…

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: nativity.3057

nativity.3057

To those screaming “Duel in guild hall, eotm or OS” – I have bad news for you. I don’t know ANY of the people I am dueling ever lmao. We usually just run in to each other, bow and go. We don’t just have a community of duelers looking for duels, its usually people solo roaming who run into another solo roamer.

1v1s are tests of personal skill – some people just don’t have that which is why they zerg around all the time I suppose.

LF Dueling LFG (Cross worlds) please

lol

OT: There are certain rules you abide by when dueling. I really hate gank squads that actively look for duelers (actively go to areas known for dueling just to nab an easy bag). Most of the time zergs ignore those areas because it’s not an efficient path, and on the rare occasion they do, the squirrels end up getting stomped.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Fat Disgrace.4275

/endthread

plz

I wish people would remember this logic when they make the next “stop interrupting my duels!” thread…

thats the thing though, no dueler/roamer makes there’s threads. its only the karma trainer or zerglings that create such topics

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

The funny thing is duelers are usually the most skilled people playing WvW, while the duel breakers are usually the worst.
Don’t know how many times one dude has interfered in a duel and got ashamed by imploding just a few seconds later…

The only restricting thing in WvW are the structures, which it determines around them. GvG, zerg fights in open zones, duels, ganking… are all creations of the players and by so, they’re not a core aspect of WvW and cannot be prohibited from WvW.

So it all comes down to the idea of WvW you have and the respect over other players. If you’re interfering with the way other players have decided to play, they have also the right to put you down.

You can duel anywhere but you guys always do it in the open because it’s about being attention kitten….so there is no shame in dying.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

People duel in wvw because they suck too much for pvp. Wvw is about your ability to 1v2 or higher. If you are only worth 1 enemy player you hinder your team. So glory seeking duelers need to leave ebg.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Zetsumei.4975

People duel in wvw because they suck too much for pvp. Wvw is about your ability to 1v2 or higher. If you are only worth 1 enemy player you hinder your team. So glory seeking duelers need to leave ebg.

As someone who plays a lot of spvp I can tell you this is incorrect. A lot of fights in spvp will come down to +1ing the opponent aka rotating well. Fights rarely come down to 1v1’s all the way from 100% to death except at niche moments in the match.

People who settle down for duels tend to do so after finding a formidable opponent while wading through all the scrubs while solo roaming for 1vx.

Ruins of Surmia

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Keep in mind WvWvW is not a zone for your “will” to be pushed on others too.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: gloflop.3510

gloflop.3510

Thats leads my question. Do you prefer duelling in the open field in WvW or would you prefer duelling in PvP? Your opponent gets chosen similar to normal conquest/stronghold, the map is designed for duels, you get opponents from all worlds including your own, the armor/weapons are independent of your gold account, nobody can disturb you, etc.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Morozzko.2136

Morozzko.2136

i am telling about new pve dueling zone, coz guildhalls arena failed

Main Engi, all other 80

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Okay those people aren’t duelers, they’re roamers. Someone dueling is bowing at an enemy, receiving a bow back from the enemy initiating the fight then fighting them 1v1. Not ganking, that is a roamer thing lol.

And how the heck is a third player supposed to know that the 1v1 he encountered started with two courteous bows, lol?

Personally I dont even find it a problem. Quite the contrary, its more fun when it happens. If the duel was mutual, the duelist that got a +1 will surely disengage. If he does not he’s not honorable enough to even be called a duelist, so the point is moot. The +1 will then probably get roflstomped because he’s in no way built to win against a duelist. If said duelist dies… well sucks to be him, he failed.

I think its pretty simple, if you just see 2 people fighting – leave them alone lol. Pretty easy.

Nope. If one of them is from my server, I will move in to support my ally. I might need him to help me take a camp or man some siege. If neither are from my server, I’ll make sure the survivor doesn’t walk away, if I can’t take them both out at once with a well-placed Gunflame.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: claytonmorby.3751

claytonmorby.3751

I don’t really understand dueling in WvW. You’re using broken runes and stay combinations that have been removed from competitive pvp because they’re either too passive or powerful.

And so what you can pick off zerglings? Half those players are new to the game or just play casually. It’s like bragging about a lower leveled player in another MMO.

I get it, play your way I could care less. But if Anet every starts looking for solutions to que problems or help new players into WvW, then /bowing for hours around SMC won’t last long.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

And so what you can pick off zerglings? Half those players are new to the game or just play casually. It’s like bragging about a lower leveled player in another MMO.

I don’t think you know what dueling is……

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

I don’t really understand dueling in WvW. You’re using broken runes and stay combinations that have been removed from competitive pvp because they’re either too passive or powerful.

I get it, play your way I could care less. But if Anet every starts looking for solutions to que problems or help new players into WvW, then /bowing for hours around SMC won’t last long.

Yeah I’m sure Anet will kick people out of WvW for not zerging LOL

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

TallBarr.2184

Now I’m confused. If it’s “just like it should be” why did you state that we had OS and where just taking up queue spots?

Beaquse you are.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Fat Disgrace.4275

Beaquse you are.

no we are not.

there is nothing to defend/flip in OS so why should we go there? again people are not reading the whole thread and just cherry picking post’s. i was flipping a camp in ebg corner last night and an enemy defender came to stop me, i defeated him, took the camp then we had some duels for about 15 mins, then we went our separate ways.

WvWvW isn't duel zone

in WvW

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Personally I do not trust duellers due to my personal experience. Most of them ( that I have seen) are just waiting for the right moment to kill you. They usually attack the tail of the zerg when zerg passes them without attacking. But I do not care about them either. If I see an kitten dueller, I attack and bug them. If they are duelling in peace and respect, well who the hell cares, let them duel in peace. There are too many afk people, node farmers …etc So let them duel. If you do not want them to duel there, attack. It is simple. Either walk away, or attack. It does not matter. There is no right or wrong in this argument.